PDA

View Full Version : What's happening?

xyhan
17-10-2010, 01:26 PM
Does anu Brothers noticed that this website has suddenly shrank in size? How can I get it back to original size?

Please advise?

xyhan
17-10-2010, 01:29 PM
SORRY, MY APPOLOGIES... JUST NOTICED THAT SOMEONE AT HOME PLAYED WITH MY SETTINGS..

SORRY AGAIN. :p

Goatslooter
17-10-2010, 02:11 PM
u created an unnecessary post, distracted our concentration ? :eek:

xyhan
17-10-2010, 02:22 PM
u created an unnecessary post, distracted our concentration ? :eek:

I am very SORRY... Can you let me know where I should write in future besides topics on Bonking here?

SORRY again...

Cheers

Goatslooter
17-10-2010, 03:00 PM
i think there is no other thread not related "Bonking" here! perhaps u just PM some of the pioneer here for advices ? :)

nitecrawllerr
17-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Instead of opening a thread, just post your question in newbie section to avoid being zap unnecessarily.

M0isty
17-10-2010, 07:25 PM
ur with 193 post, what u post so far? >.<

xyhan
17-10-2010, 09:10 PM
ur with 193 post, what u post so far? >.<

Brother,

If you want to see my post, then there are only a few here and a few there... Other than that I just give some two cents worth...

This round, MY APOLOGIES for posting this unrelated question...

Cheers

M0isty
17-10-2010, 10:03 PM
send a msg to the moderator to delete this post ba,
just my opinion

xyhan
18-10-2010, 02:44 AM
send a msg to the moderator to delete this post ba,
just my opinion

How should I go about it? I really don't know how to go about it? Please advice..

I also didn't know that by writing in to ask a simple question, I can get ZAPPED 8 points... I am not saying that I need the points but I felt that this is too extreme... Who will dare write in again?

Cheers

xyhan
18-10-2010, 11:54 AM
How should I go about it? I really don't know how to go about it? Please advice..

I also didn't know that by writing in to ask a simple question, I can get ZAPPED 8 points... I am not saying that I need the points but I felt that this is too extreme... Who will dare write in again?

Cheers

Can any brothers out there or Moderator advise? How does ZAPPING SYSTEM WORKS? It seems so easy for anyone to just zap another just because he doesn't like whats written in the Thread..

It's not that I am very concerned about scoring points here... I am not interested BUT I am just alittle taken aback....just because I made an Innocent so-called MISTAKE of writting a new Thread asking for advise ( advice ) on the settings.... And later I APOLOGISE ...Then I GET ZAPPED..

If that's the case, then how and where I can zap someone when I don't like his comments? Can anyone please tell me?

Cheers