PDA

View Full Version : Club One @ Sultan Plaza with Taiwanese Singers

junior_cannibal
16-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Went through about 13 pages but was not able to locate the subject, though remember coming across one that spoke about it. Anyway, if any kind soul can find it, please advise.

Was there last night with some regular cheonging kakis. For me, it was the 1st time there. Had a minor difficulty to locate it at first. Once got into the joint, realised it was like what my friend described, high ceiling with 'drop-down' cubicles/rooms. Was ushered to a room that was well elevated than the rest. As I was slightly late than the rest, my friends were already found their companions and started to get to know each other better.

Not long after, mms Coco brought a small fleet of mm for me to choose. May be was a little late, the fleet was not as good as the ones my friends have chosen, nevertheless, picked one later found out from Hunan. Reminded me of a gf I used to have.

A little FR of the place:

Place decor: 7/10 ( looked rather new, high ceiling)
Sound system: 7.5/10 wireless mikes with good sound system, good for those who like singing
Service: 7/10 unlike older places like Dynasty, this place practises the PRC way, a waitress that is dedicated to serve the room throughout
MMS service: 6.5/10 (came back often enough to ensure clients are happy)
MM quality: 6/10 as said, may be I was a little late, hence, not able to find my friends' types
RT-KTV: Yes

One thing to note if you want a change from the usual PRC/Viet or whatsoever, this place, was told to have Taiwanese singers. One of them came to our room, not bad looking, even performed a dance routine in our room.

yangguo
16-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Taiwanese singer come into the room and performed routine dance.. that is cool!

Btw, what is the damage on drinks and tips?

Do they also have MMS system during happy hour?

junior_cannibal
16-10-2010, 10:46 PM
Taiwanese singer come into the room and performed routine dance.. that is cool!

Btw, what is the damage on drinks and tips?

Do they also have MMS system during happy hour?I was first time there. The bill was picked up by my friends, so, not too sure about the details. Perhaps other regular bros here can enlighten.
Paiseh, I must be the most knowledge-lacked TS. :p

batboyz
17-10-2010, 02:29 AM
Thanks for sharing. Just few questions, is this place a PRC only or PRC & viet joint? How much was the tip for the girl? Butterfly/booking system?

Thanks.

joemarieg
17-10-2010, 06:13 AM
Club one has prc. Vietnam and a few singaporeans.
Tips is 50 for butterfly, don't know for booking.

Also there already a thread for this.

Martell99
17-10-2010, 07:02 AM
Thanks for sharing. Just few questions, is this place a PRC only or PRC & viet joint? How much was the tip for the girl? Butterfly/booking system? Thanks.
Gals are SG(chinese & malay), PRC, viet(used to see them last time nw not sure)
if i not wrong only 1 mummy got SG gals...
butterfly - 50
booking - (not sure)
hall got new taiwan singers look quite hot which came less than 2 weeks, can request to mummy ask the singers to go to yr room...
the gals are not so happening like other joint... coz bro batboyz i saw yr thread n i assume wat kind of gals you are expecting...
oh ya the drinks there are quite EX...
room - 1bottle 398 2bottles 7++
beer for room not sure but in hall 1 tower already 98...

sunzi
17-10-2010, 10:34 AM
Thanks for sharing. Just few questions, is this place a PRC only or PRC & viet joint? How much was the tip for the girl? Butterfly/booking system?

Thanks.

there is very unique, is a push button and nt push door concept. :D Very nice deco.

Mostly prc, got a few malaysian, sg and vet gals。is considered big joint and limited action. Juz chit chat and limited raba. Can forget about hh there, no gal at all.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
17-10-2010, 11:16 AM
Yes, there's already a thread on this C1. Used to frequent this place during it's 1st few months. Give it up entirely cos not fun place and exapansive for all it's nice decor and limited fun worthiness. Revisited this place recently and I recalled I paid $103/$105 for a tower for an associate cos he don't drink hard liquor. Yes, it is still a boring place :( Also I never like the Hall's washroom and it's step-on wash-basin but the other washrooms are okay and service staffs are okay too (to be fair)...Wahahahaha

TS, don't waste time and money with the Taiwanese girls dancers :p

junior_cannibal
17-10-2010, 03:07 PM

Thanks.By now, guess most of your questions were answered. I shall just pick on the one that not. I was there around 8 plus, booked a mm till 11 plus as needed to report back to my OC. At the end, paid the mm $150 for booking. She didn't complain. I would take it as that's ok.

junior_cannibal
17-10-2010, 03:12 PM
there is very unique, is a push button and nt push door concept. :D Very nice deco.

Mostly prc, got a few malaysian, sg and vet gals。is considered big joint and limited action. Juz chit chat and limited raba. Can forget about hh there, no gal at all.Agree about the decor. The level of service reminds me of those in China. When I was there, my friend ordered 3 bottles of whiskies. Ain't sure was it buy 2 get 1 free or not. Was told a bottle should be closed to, if not exceeded 400.
Play factor was low, if you like to raba. There again, this part would depend on the chemistry, skills, time spend knowing the mm and most of all, vit M. :cool:

junior_cannibal
17-10-2010, 03:16 PM
TS, don't waste time and money with the Taiwanese girls dancers :p Totally agreed. When I saw the singer, told myself, she was just good for eye candy (not even for fxxx, for I would say most* mm that work in ktv ain't that great in bed). These singers, though young, trust that are all lao jiao in the industry. I wouldn't waste time on them. Afterall, would rather sian those when clubbing in Taiwan. :p

* As said, its most and not all. There are bound to be gems that we come across once in a while. ;)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
22-10-2010, 12:10 PM
Totally agreed. When I saw the singer, told myself, she was just good for eye candy (not even for fxxx, for I would say most* mm that work in ktv ain't that great in bed). These singers, though young, trust that are all lao jiao in the industry. I wouldn't waste time on them.

There are only 2 TW series dancers (they are really not singing types) that I find nice. One looks like Celest Chong and another lau-chio with tattoos. ;) I agreed they are an eye-candy with their wild factors and lau jiao bottonless pit, you noticed how the PRC singers are side-lined when they burst onto stage? ;) I am definately not in the league for these TW series

p/s: TW series cos their number tags starts with TW :D

junior_cannibal
22-10-2010, 10:19 PM
There are only 2 TW series dancers (they are really not singing types) that I find nice. One looks like Celest Chong and another lau-chio with tattoos. ;) I agreed they are an eye-candy with their wild factors and lau jiao bottonless pit, you noticed how the PRC singers are side-lined when they burst onto stage? ;) I am definately not in the league for these TW series

p/s: TW series cos their number tags starts with TW :DHmm, to qualify, the one that came to our room that night, was told by my friend that she's a singer. Just that she was supposed to perform a dance routine at mid night that night. For some reasons, still prefer PRC to Taiwanese. May be got a lot more experience with the PRC than the TW. Should be going agagin next week. :D

seennoe
22-10-2010, 10:42 PM
Personally I prefer the taiwanese gals to the prcs, maybe bcos their voice so teh compared to prc. Then again, it's up to individual.:cool:

joemarieg
24-10-2010, 11:50 PM
Have bit tried yet. But you can ask the Taiwanese lady to sit with you inside the room, price is 100sgd per hour. Very steep

Blakkie
25-10-2010, 01:43 AM
Have bit tried yet. But you can ask the Taiwanese lady to sit with you inside the room, price is 100sgd per hour. Very steep
yup i also heard its 100 per hour. and worse is if the girl scheduled to perform in the later half of ur hour, still charge the same, no half price or refund or watever.

100 for a possible 30mins is a little crazy imo.. haha

seennoe
27-10-2010, 11:25 PM
yup i also heard its 100 per hour. and worse is if the girl scheduled to perform in the later half of ur hour, still charge the same, no half price or refund or watever.

100 for a possible 30mins is a little crazy imo.. haha

thanks for the info, will take note of the pricing.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
27-10-2010, 11:30 PM
Just take note: If you pay for an hour, make sure the girl don't butterfly out to the hall to spend time with the people sitting in the hall, so you won't be short-changed of your time.

Lastly, check your bills before paying, making sure whatever deduction are clear cos this place is famous for acting blur!!!

Have fun! :D:p

junior_cannibal
28-10-2010, 09:19 AM
The latest hearing - was told that those supposedly Taiwanese working in this joint are not Taiwanese. I personally suspect could be someone from Xiamen, a strait across Jinmen of Taiwan.
Anyone to verify? Frankly, I don't care whether they are authentic Taiwanese or not, however, if they charge premium and pretend to be Taiwanese, then, we should not patronise them.
Anyway, I am going there tonight and tom. Let's see if I can play Sherlock Holmes.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
28-10-2010, 11:00 AM
, I am going there tonight and tom. Let's see if I can play Sherlock Holmes.

Very easy - Ask them to name the top 5 local taiwanese food and top 5 shopping area :D;) If they are fake, then shall boycott C1 ;)
The PRC twins like no place for them, chiam faces nowadays..maybe now is good time to jio tarma deal

zirh20
28-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Hi senior bros, anyone got sit with a gal call yang yang...quite petite size w long hair....wanna ask if can dabao?:D

Largeville
28-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Hi bros...

Here's some quick background info of the place:
- Management is the same from Club Jaguar (Basement of The Plaza at Beach Road) which has been closed for nearly 2 years.
- For anyone who has been to Club Jaguar, you will know that the decor is damn solid, swanky and the girls there are wild and fun.
- Club One plans to shift the gears for the KTV scene. Its positioned as more modern outfit, hence, all the push button auto open glass doors etc.
- If all you are looking for is to sit down, sing, drink, talk... that is exactly what you will get.
- You can forget about any other form of 'fun'.

Note i'm not discriminating choices here, as i always say, whatever floats your boat.

keith9
29-10-2010, 01:00 AM
There is no more $100 per hour. U wait long long if u expect them to sit with u for 1 hour. Boring place.

junior_cannibal
30-10-2010, 05:46 PM
A little belated report of this place. Was there on Thurs night. With my same friend who's a regular of this joint, we reached to joint rather early, about 630pm. Mind you, there wasn't many mm then as we were pre-empted. Luckily, the mm I had the previous time came to my rescue.
At 8 plus, when the Taiwanese singers came, they marched into our room. What a sight. About 7 of them. Frankly, I didn't bother to QC if they were really Taiwanese. However, from their accent, they were either Taiwanese or they actually talked like one. To me, that wasn't most important, the looks were.
Passed 9pm, we moved to the hall where they performed. Frankly, nothing to shout about in terms of their singing skill. Most of them took turns to come to our table to drink with us. Fairly friendly I must say. I doubt if my friend tipped them, but he did hang a couple of flowers for his regular singer.
Later part of the night, we went back to our room and they came again with a cake, claimed to be one mm's birthday.
Damage report: a bottle of whiskey cost $457, not cheap by most standard
MM's fun factor: like what most said, not a place if you want to get naughty
Conclusion: not a place I will frequent if not for my friend who is a regular