PDA

View Full Version : erection/arousal during massage

alanthedevil
15-10-2010, 10:21 PM
any bros here experience an embarrassing erection during massage esp those that lie on the bed and naked except underwear?

i just came back from a spa treatment with my partner. we shared a room for the 90 mins massage. everything off except underwear. i had a hard time controlling my smaller head as the therapist massage my inner thighs. btw, the therapist is old enough to be my mother, therefore, i tahan myself so as not to embarrass both of us. if the therapist is a younger, prettier girl, i confirm let it go and see how she will react :D

bberry
15-10-2010, 10:25 PM
bro, which place u went to? i also wanna go with my girlfriend, please PM me the place & the damage...thanks

tomvoyeur
15-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Dun be shy - even girls get wet during a good massage. It shows that the skills of the masseur is good. ;)

ManageYou
15-10-2010, 11:20 PM
Experienced it once before, i think it is quite comment for them to see it. So i guess they don't care.

newyorker88
16-10-2010, 12:05 AM
That is common, usually the therapist will end up stroking my dick and HJ for me. Of cos, if the gal is not my liking, my dick will not stand.

landers7222
16-10-2010, 08:51 AM
Was in bangkok spa and the therapist as me to strip completely naked :D

alanthedevil
16-10-2010, 11:25 AM
bro, which place u went to? i also wanna go with my girlfriend, please PM me the place & the damage...thanks

cant remember the spa name. it is just opposite buddha temple in chinatown. near to erskine rd. $188 for 2 pax, 90 mins.

good atmosphere and good skills. got jacuzzi in all rooms. my package is actually 60 mins + 30 mins body scrup, but my oc lai ang. so 90 mins massage.

alan0338
16-10-2010, 11:43 AM
no need feel paiseh one la, i will feel paiseh if my bird nv stand up when getting a good massage :D

BiRd13
16-10-2010, 11:46 AM
Dun be shy - even girls get wet during a good massage. It shows that the skills of the masseur is good. ;)

Agreed... I once went to XXX Spa for massage alone. Its a clean spa though, and well... During the massage + the cold environment, my 'didi' hard like mad... Especially when the therapist was massaging the inner thigh and, the belly area... Was on those disposable undies though... In the end, could not hold on, and shoot out... So ambarrassed... but the therapist were indeed professional... Did not say or do much... Just take tissue, and passed me to clean... :X

Bronco
16-10-2010, 12:58 PM
Agreed... I once went to XXX Spa for massage alone. Its a clean spa though, and well... During the massage + the cold environment, my 'didi' hard like mad... Especially when the therapist was massaging the inner thigh and, the belly area... Was on those disposable undies though... In the end, could not hold on, and shoot out... So ambarrassed... but the therapist were indeed professional... Did not say or do much... Just take tissue, and passed me to clean... :X

Bro, like tat u can saved a lot of HJ $$$ ..:D

BiRd13
16-10-2010, 01:01 PM
Bro, like tat u can saved a lot of HJ $$$ ..:D

lol... bro...its a damn paiseh thing lor... The therapist not very pretty ba... She's filipinos... haha... But quite slim though... :P

True la... can save on hj...haha...

alvin36
16-10-2010, 01:53 PM

up you.. you are funny. shoot without touching ?

can share where is the spa ?
is it a clean spa ? Is it suitable to go with OC ?
what is the damage ?

by the way, any bro can recommend which spa is good to go with OC ?
I dont like those that need to sign package

Asianguy
16-10-2010, 02:18 PM

Bro, This joint in the east?

bberry
16-10-2010, 05:45 PM

what is the damage ?

bro, he mentioned already, just scroll up a little :D

iluvmas
16-10-2010, 05:46 PM
very common. just let it stand:p

looking4fun
16-10-2010, 09:44 PM
I think it is perfectly normal in a place like this.:D

alanthedevil
17-10-2010, 12:03 AM

what is the damage ?

just read my earlier reply.

anyway, i think there are many good and decent spas, but none of them will be kind enough not to disturb u to sign their package.

Lao Beng Jerry
17-10-2010, 01:38 AM
Haha... very common for little bro to stand during massage session. Even when the masseus is not a yong or pretty one. How to control ur little bro from standing?

Dun have to... at least I dun. who knows, u may arouse her and she may pay u for "special" svc. lol (joking)

Bennyl
17-10-2010, 02:33 AM

what is the damage ?

house of balinese... try google it.. should be the 1st link

Lao Beng Jerry
18-10-2010, 01:26 AM
I've tried one massage svc in a what seemed like high class spa / wellness centre at Balmoral Plaza. Nvr notice the name though. There the girls provide special svc apart from body massage.

I've only been there once a few years ago. But heard it got raided sometimes back. Dunno if it is back on operation.

Bros familiar with the area please comment or update on whether its still in operation. Those of you bros out there who have time to spare might wanna check it out.

=)

Lao Beng Jerry
18-10-2010, 01:57 AM
I've tried one massage svc in a what seemed like high class spa / wellness centre at Balmoral Plaza. Nvr notice the name though. There the girls provide special svc apart from body massage.

I've only been there once a few years ago. But heard it got raided sometimes back. Dunno if it is back on operation.

Bros familiar with the area please comment or update on whether its still in operation. Those of you bros out there who have time to spare might wanna check it out.

=)

ttttaann
18-10-2010, 08:19 AM
I always let it stand if he wants to. Even if oc around. Shows I m normal ma.
One place to recommend with oc is ikedia spa at bulky timah. Clean Japanese massage.

Loving_Dickhead
18-10-2010, 09:55 AM
cant remember the spa name. it is just opposite buddha temple in chinatown. near to erskine rd. $188 for 2 pax, 90 mins.

good atmosphere and good skills. got jacuzzi in all rooms. my package is actually 60 mins + 30 mins body scrup, but my oc lai ang. so 90 mins massage.

I believe its called AFond SPA. Clean spa, no hanky panky and very good for couples. Try their couple package including the jacuzzi - its great!

Cheers,
LDH :D

gambit76
18-10-2010, 10:46 AM
I also had such an embarasing moment too. Went to a spa in JB (clesm one) with my buddies after my wedding night. Fell asleep during the massage but woke up hard when the aunty was massaging my thighs. Luckily it harden by a female therapist and not a male one. :-))

darylcch
18-10-2010, 02:58 PM
i had mind stand too when in bangkok.
the gal really know how to massage...
she press on somewhere where mades me feel wanting immediately...
she smile and ask whether I wanted extra...
I just told her to continue...heee

I think Singapore they dont really dare to ask for extra...scare later got raid.

As for Balmoral, the shop still close without any notice......

BiRd13
18-10-2010, 03:13 PM

what is the damage ?

Yup bro.. Its a clean spa... TheRetreat is the name... situated at Changi Village Hotel... Kind of costly though... I took the 'Re-Lax' package at $180 (Exlcuding 7% GST) which include massage, steam, bubbing mud...for 2hrs...

I tried the 'Signature Embrace' which is 3hrs for $500 with a galfriend before... Enjoying and shiok... especially the 'Sea Facing Jacuzzi'... Was indeed romantic and nice...

Bro, This joint in the east?

Yup... As above, Changi Village Hotel

just read my earlier reply.

anyway, i think there are many good and decent spas, but none of them will be kind enough not to disturb u to sign their package.

Not really bro... So far i went this spa a few times, since the beginning, they never asked me to sign package at all =D

I believe its called AFond SPA. Clean spa, no hanky panky and very good for couples. Try their couple package including the jacuzzi - its great!

Cheers,
LDH

Afonda is great... especially if couple... Kind of costly too, but definitely worth it =)

lustarhymes
18-10-2010, 05:50 PM
Yeasr ago, I went to a spa with my then gf...the masseuse were both very young mid 20s. The one massaging me was more chio. Think is PRC or viet. Quite fair.

We did a scrub & body massage together. But my gf opted for a hydro bath while i did a mud treatment for the last 30mins.

During the first hr, the gal rubbing near my cock, esp the scrub. And cleaning, she wiped the warm cloth touching my balls (with her smooth hand) so many times - partially covered in paper brief. It didnt help that my gf fondled & licked my cock in the bathroom to wash off the scrub.

For the body massage, the massuese was kneading my inner thighs and grazed my balls again while we laid on our stomach. My dick was pointing south, so when erected it was protruding out from my briefs. Her fingers kept touching my exposed cockhead and balls, plus the blood circulation on my inner thighs, i had a full blown erection when we turned to lay on our back. I tried to hold the towel when i turned over. My gf din noticed my huge tent, but i knew the other masseuse couldn't missed it.

My masseuse just smiled and asked me to relax, and continued to work on my legs. That is until she reached my thighs again. She slide her hands under my towel covered crotch, and grabbed my cock thru the fimsy brief. I took off the small towel over over my eyes and looked at her in shock without making any noise, then over at my gf, and the other masseuse. Both masseuse just smiled; the one with her hand still on my cock placed a finger over her lips. I looked back at the other masseuse; she was concentrating on massaging my gf and didn't miss a beat. So did the daring gal. Her hand never stopped massaging my hard pole and heavy balls. "Ooo..mmm...that feels so gd", my gf said.

My breathing was quickening from the excitement of being 'harassed' with my gf on the next bed, and the sensation of the skilled 'cock-masssage'....

[More to cum...]

Oralcraz
18-10-2010, 10:19 PM
I'm very sensitive in terms of arousal. As long as sensitive parts of my body is being tease or touch, I'll get arouse easily. I'll not be embarrassed though as I believe the masseuse are used to this and to me, I guess is just natural.

jacky43
19-10-2010, 03:19 PM
This gen i got a feeling HC, Spas with PRC mei mei pdmm got special. Just ask this is their times, they here to make $. Was thinking that new open Spa, the 1 in TV ads, i got a feeling all are PRC girls.

However, members need to check budgets well because high end cater for high end customers. I never let boss, suppliers contractors so on pay for it, not enough $ then go for cheaper 1. I got pride!

johnhandsome
19-10-2010, 05:29 PM
i think she just laugh it off when she see your bro!

Xgenre
19-10-2010, 05:40 PM
I went into a spa run by PRC recently. Went in on sunday morning as their first customer. This spa is quite dicreet. During the spa, she asked me how I know of this place, have i visited her before etc. I told her my customer recommended that I try the foot reflexology. Bad mistake number 1, there is a decent foot reflexology place at another level. So she must have thought I entered the wrong place. She asked me where I normally massage. I should have said I try all over singapore. Instead, I said 'MA GUANG'. Bad mistake number 2, she must have thought I'm the decent decent type. Towards the end, erect already also never offer me special. As I had only 1 hour for massage, I didn't ask for hj too. The room was so dark I can't even tell the time from the clock on the wall. Don't know how much time was spent on the massage part.

I think I must change strategy for those 1-2 women show type of shop. I think she's the owner and therefore she earns the entire massage fee, even if there's no extra HJ fees also not too bad for her.

uobboss
19-10-2010, 08:22 PM
I went into a spa run by PRC recently. Went in on sunday morning as their first customer. This spa is quite dicreet.

I think I must change strategy for those 1-2 women show type of shop. I think she's the owner and therefore she earns the entire massage fee, even if there's no extra HJ fees also not too bad for her.

Care to pm me bro ???

XPlayer
19-10-2010, 09:48 PM
It's quite common though only twice and something happened from that moment on.

Once in Bali. I was there with my FB and her good friend (also a girl). Went to the hotel spa (it was a small boutique luxury hotel) with the girls for a spa package. Noticed a 20yo pretty therapist who apparently noticed me too. Nothing happened the first time, because before the girl could start massaging me, she was chased off by the old aunty therapist, who told her to massage my FB's friend instead.

Went back a couple days later, and it was just me alone. The old aunty wasn't there, so the same 20yo girl took care of me. Unlike the first time, when the old aunty gave me a disposable underwear to put on, this girl didn't give me anything, so I was naked under the towel.

During the massage, she kept talking to me, making jokes and asking me to speak English to her since she wanted to practice her English. Her hands kept rubbing over my butt (which the old aunty did not even come close to), definitely more daring than the usual spa treatments.

Anyway, I was getting hard, so I flirted with her, and to cut a long story short, I ended up bonking her there and then. She was so nervous that her colleague who was sitting at the spa lobby outside would come in, but I told her to quietly lock the door, which she did. After that, she was a bit more relaxed. She thought my FB was my GF and she still happily let me screw her a few more times (I went back every other day, hehe). I gave her a nice tip each time, even though she never asked for any money.

Another time was in Cambodia. Went to a luxury hotel in Siem Reap. Went to the hotel spa (supposed to be a clean one, not a HC) during a quiet time to soothe my achy muscles (walked and climbed all over the temples all day). The therapist was happily massaging my butt and kept bumping into my dick till it got hard. Eventually when I was turned over to face upwards, my dick was standing straight up and I jokingly told the masseuse that it was all her fault. She laughed at me, and then suddenly said she could help with that. So I let her.. nice HJ, coupled with me fingering her pussy and after she got wet, I asked for a BBBJ (nice and warm), and eventually after she got more turned on, I fucked her on the massage table. Gave her a good tip too. She also didn't ask for any money.

Xgenre
19-10-2010, 10:00 PM
Care to pm me bro ???

Hello brother, Ho seh bo. I just went back again this evening. Clean massage. confirm plus chop. Massage skills so so. Today got good look at the girls. late 30s. No point sharing now lar. Our money can get us more elsewhere.

jeremy69
20-10-2010, 12:25 AM
Sorry to hijack this tread , but i have search high and low for a tread that says getting a massuer for his wife and somewhere from this tread , there is a link to a chinese story of a taiwanese girl going to bali or batam enjoying sensual massage where she came many times . Hope some bros here can pm me the link ,

Thanks a million

alanthedevil
20-10-2010, 09:22 PM
Sorry to hijack this tread , but i have search high and low for a tread that says getting a massuer for his wife and somewhere from this tread , there is a link to a chinese story of a taiwanese girl going to bali or batam enjoying sensual massage where she came many times . Hope some bros here can pm me the link ,

Thanks a million

i think i know which one u are referring to.. but cant find it too..

MeNokiaGuy
06-11-2010, 05:42 PM

Once in Bali. I was there with my FB and her good friend (also a girl). Went to the hotel spa (it was a small boutique luxury hotel) with the girls for a spa package. Noticed a 20yo pretty therapist who apparently noticed me too. Nothing happened the first time, because before the girl could start massaging me, she was chased off by the old aunty therapist, who told her to massage my FB's friend instead.

Went back a couple days later, and it was just me alone. The old aunty wasn't there, so the same 20yo girl took care of me. Unlike the first time, when the old aunty gave me a disposable underwear to put on, this girl didn't give me anything, so I was naked under the towel.

During the massage, she kept talking to me, making jokes and asking me to speak English to her since she wanted to practice her English. Her hands kept rubbing over my butt (which the old aunty did not even come close to), definitely more daring than the usual spa treatments.

Anyway, I was getting hard, so I flirted with her, and to cut a long story short, I ended up bonking her there and then. She was so nervous that her colleague who was sitting at the spa lobby outside would come in, but I told her to quietly lock the door, which she did. After that, she was a bit more relaxed. She thought my FB was my GF and she still happily let me screw her a few more times (I went back every other day, hehe). I gave her a nice tip each time, even though she never asked for any money.

Another time was in Cambodia. Went to a luxury hotel in Siem Reap. Went to the hotel spa (supposed to be a clean one, not a HC) during a quiet time to soothe my achy muscles (walked and climbed all over the temples all day). The therapist was happily massaging my butt and kept bumping into my dick till it got hard. Eventually when I was turned over to face upwards, my dick was standing straight up and I jokingly told the masseuse that it was all her fault. She laughed at me, and then suddenly said she could help with that. So I let her.. nice HJ, coupled with me fingering her pussy and after she got wet, I asked for a BBBJ (nice and warm), and eventually after she got more turned on, I fucked her on the massage table. Gave her a good tip too. She also didn't ask for any money.

you must be a young handsome guy to receive such treatment.

jeremy69
07-11-2010, 01:41 AM
i think i know which one u are referring to.. but cant find it too..

Bro tick on " show post " on Search Tap and then type " male massuer for wifey " won't be hard to find from there . Cheers

pitruvench
04-12-2013, 03:41 PM

I plan to visit Siem Reap in the coming days. Can you name the hotel where this particular spa was located?