PDA

View Full Version : Schoolgirl's photo assignment gone wrong

fork&spoon
15-10-2010, 01:07 PM
Yun appeared shy as this is the first time she posed in bikini in front of stranger…if not for the reason she needs money to get a new laptop for her school work, she will never agree to do this. Her white bikini is quite thin, and can see her nipple color if you focused closed enough. I asked her to drink some red wine before the shoot to make her relax, and played some soft music in background as well. These made her somehow better now, and her pose become more daring now. As she occasional spread her legs and put both hands on her head ( a classic model pose), I can’t help but peep at her bikini bottom, and imagine how it feels like to feel her tight pussy…
But, what she doesn’t know is that I have added some drug into her red wine…An odorless, colorless drug that will make her horny. Not long after her shoot, her face becomes redder, and she appeared to be uncomfortable. Think she is beginning to feel horny now, and I guess her pussy is getting wet as well. As the aircon in my studio is quite cold, I can see her nipple hardened, as it is easier to see them beneath the thin bikini.

Chouryujin
10-11-2010, 10:48 PM
Any fucking sex bastard! Carry on....soon u have retribution

Sammo
11-11-2010, 09:48 AM
mother fucker rapist!! be it just a story but u r perverted to post it!!!

Dirtyboy76
12-11-2010, 04:40 PM
A piece of shit u.

adicha
13-11-2010, 01:56 PM
do u have a sister..lets do it on her .....
ha...how do you feel now....

joew2005
13-11-2010, 02:35 PM
aiyah ..... nvm tis sob la .....
wat goes around comes around

mentosmint
13-11-2010, 03:05 PM
Hey TS,
U copy n paste from someone's story is it?
Lol, pls la be original can?

fork&spoon
13-11-2010, 11:43 PM
Er? Copy? This is my story leh....:D

mentosmint
14-11-2010, 10:28 AM
Er? Copy? This is my story leh....:D

Lol
Really ah?
I had somehow read a very very similar story sometime back wor

fork&spoon
14-11-2010, 02:30 PM
Is it? In SBF also? Have the title? I posted this story twice accidentally as the 1st post encountered an error...Both have the same story title...:p

alan0338
14-11-2010, 04:16 PM
Hey TS,
U copy n paste from someone's story is it?
Lol, pls la be original can?

different story la, the other story the guy very rich, spend $4000....this story dun have leh :D

is_me
14-11-2010, 04:42 PM
. . . not sure is this another story telling . . .

zboxzbox
14-11-2010, 04:45 PM
ts, story not finished yet ?

yangguo
14-11-2010, 04:50 PM

Me too. Also in SBF.

mentosmint
14-11-2010, 05:17 PM
different story la, the other story the guy very rich, spend $4000....this story dun have leh :D

Orh, then maybe I goldfish brain lor.

TS, sorry ah. U pls continue :)

unsung80
14-11-2010, 10:02 PM
Lol
Really ah?

I read similar story in the forum too. :mad:

Sammo
06-12-2010, 02:11 AM
where is e bastard TS? no more posting??:D:D

youngboy123
06-12-2010, 06:39 AM
Please do continue!

fork&spoon
06-12-2010, 09:50 AM
Sorry all, have been real busy with work and "other activities" hee, will continue if free...thanks for all support, cheers!!

fork&spoon
07-12-2010, 10:41 AM
Just realised the old story was deleted..nvm, i repost here again...cheers. Sorry to those who have read it before...and thanks for your understanding.

fork&spoon
07-12-2010, 10:44 AM
Next, I pretend to ask her to apply some massage oil to her body, for that oily look effect you see at the beach. As she cannot reach her back to apply, I took the chance to help her apply. I slowly poured some oil onto her back, and started to slowly rub them evenly across her bare back. Now I can see her breathing is getting heavier, and I took the chance to caress her stomach and thigh. Now she is trying to resist me and pushed my hands away. But I continued to caress them and become more daring. Finally, I cannot endure anymore, and pinned her down on the carpeted floor, and started to kiss her. Now she is really afraid, and tried to push me away. But I kiss her neck and shoulder passionately, and both my hands started to grab her breast. She let out a soft moan, while still trying to resist me. Now I can really feel her nipple hardened, and can see that the drug has taken its effect on her. I reassured her that I will not harm her, and she will be rewarded handsomely.
Now I think she is so horny, that she needed to be touched rather than thinking about the reward I will be giving her. I quickly untied her bikini top and out come her small but perky 32b breast. As she is still in her junior college, it is so excited to lick and kiss a school girl’s breast. As I hold her both hands behind her and suck her perky breast, she let out numerous moans and keep shaking her head. This made me so horny and I bite her nipple lightly. This move really made her crazy, and her whole body just trembled. Guess she did not have much sexual experience at this age. After seeing her reacting this way, I use one hand to spread her legs, while another still holding both her hands backwards. Now she is literally so excited, as I rub her pussy outside her thin bikini bottom. Now I am feeling so hot, as I can feel the wet patch beneath her bikini…

fork&spoon
07-12-2010, 10:45 AM
Finally, I pulled down her bikini bottom, despite her struggling again. Now she is fully naked in front of me, a 17 years old school girl, with lightly trimmed pussy hair and a wet, tight pussy. I rub her clit furiously now, and she begins to moan in joy, and her pussy is so wet now…Now I am really uncomfortable as my cork is rock hard, and I loosen my pants and boxer, and let my hard brother exposed to her. I used it to rub her face, although she does not seem to feel comfortable. Therefore, I turned around and use both hands to spread her legs wide, and push them upwards to reveal her tight pussy. Now I buried my head between them, and give her clit a long, slow lick. She let out a loud cry, and started to moan loudly. Her body trembled, and when I slowly inserted one finger in, it feels so tight she cried out. She said she is painful as she is still a virgin.

I was quite surprised as I thought she may have little sex experience before, but never expect her to be a virgin. But somehow, the drug is really effective, as she only showed a worried look, and does not reject my advances violently. So I continued to finger her slowly, poking in gentle then withdraw again. Soon, she is very high as I am still licking her clit, and her pussy is so wet now!!

fork&spoon
07-12-2010, 10:46 AM
Then, while I continued to lick and finger her, I moved my lower body near her and placed my dick near her face. Now she is so horny she started to hold it gently and shake it. I feel so nice as her little hand wraps around my cork, as she continued to moan sexily. Soon I am feeling very high and turn into 69 position. Now I insert my tongue into her pussy and lick her inside furiously. She is moaning so loud now and moves her body side to side. Can feel her juicy flowing out nonstop and suddenly I feel my hard bro surrounded by a wet and warm thing. She has put my cork into her small and sexy mouth and licking it slowly!!! At times, she will use her tongue to flip my cork tip. AAArrgggghhh…Feeling so high now, I started to finger her faster, as I feel she is not that painful anymore…She continued to moan loudly, at times unable to let out the moan as my cork is in her cute little mouth. Now I am fingering her hard and use another finger to rub her clit quickly. Soon, her pussy started to tighten, and she scream and scream, as she has cummed very hard for the first time.

After Cumming, she collapsed onto the carpeted floor and pant heavily, but my bro is still so hard. So I used it to rub her clit, and it makes her moan again. Then when I tried to insert in, she got up quickly and pushed me away, and said she is a virgin therefore she is very scared. Now I know it is the crucial moment, as this will determine whether I get to fuck this sweet little virgin or not. So I sweet talk her a lot, and same time rubbing her clit, and promised her I’ll give her few thousand dollars for today’s “work”. Suddenly when she heard about the money, her eyes brightened, and seem to have lessened her worried. So I tried to insert my cork in slowly, and she started to cry in pain. Although she is very wet, but she is so damn tight!! As I slowly insert in and pull out, she cried loudly in pain, but I am feeling so good. Virgin’s pussy surrounding my hard cork, is such a tight feeling after all.

fork&spoon
07-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Soon, as I continued to fuck her slowly, her moan begins to change from a suffering tone to a sexy one, and does not feel so tight anymore. So, I started to rock faster, fucking her in missionary style on the floor. Her legs were spread wide next to my shoulder, and I can see my hard cork thrusting her tight little pussy, now with slight tint of blood on it. At this moment, she is already moaning sexily, and I grabbed her breast with one hand and used my finger to rub her harden nipple. After about 10 min, I am starting to feel uncomfortable, as the floor is still hard, despite the soft fluffy carpet. So, I carried her up and threw her onto the huge leather sofa beside the equipment rack. I turned her into doggie position, and placed her legs wide on both side of the luxurious sofa. Now I can see her cute little pussy, still very wet and I guided my cork there and rub for awhile. Now she is feeling horny again, and I used another hand to massage her perky boobs. As I feel that she is wet enough, I slowly insert my cork in again, and she is moaning out loud this time. Gone are the shy, quiet type of moaning, and what I hear now are the slutty and horny moaning!! She seems to like it so much she use one hand to go behind me, and push my butt further forward, like want me to fuck her deeper. I obliged to her request and now starts to fuck her deeper and harder!!

fork&spoon
07-12-2010, 11:28 AM
Now she buried her head in the sofa, and just moan loudly and sexily, enjoying every thrust into her pussy. I can see her juice flowing down her sexy thigh, and I pulled both her hands backwards, making her arched back. Now her sexy breast is bouncing freely, and she is literally screaming in joy now. Seeing a sexy school girl in this is too much for me, and her moaning really makes you feel so high. Very soon, I can feel her pussy tightening again, and I know she is going to cum again. So I gave her all I have, and thrust madly into her virgin pussy. I fuck her so deep and hard, it’s like wanting to tear her pussy into half. She seems to like being fucked in this position so much, as her moaning is so slutty now.

Finally, the feeling of a tight and wet pussy shoving my hard cork is too much to endure, as her pussy is contracting hard, and I begin to moan louder, and feel the blood rushing to my cork tip. Suddenly, she screamed out and jerks her body violently, and her pussy contract so much, and she is cumming hard again. This makes me feel so high, and I gave her a few last hard thrust and finally shoot out all my cum inside her.

fork&spoon
07-12-2010, 11:29 AM
We both collapsed on the sofa panting, and I lick her sexy shoulder slowly…We rested there for awhile before getting up. Feeling bad that I have taken away her virginity, I decide to reward her more. After she gets dressed shyly, I pass her a check of $4,000 for today’s “work”, and she is surprised that she is getting so much today. After she changed back to her junior college uniform, we kissed for awhile and told her that I will contact her again for more “photo shoot”. Now Yun gave me a shy smile, and leaves the studio a much richer student…

Ratings:
Looks: 8/10 ( innocent and cute school girl type)
Body: 7/10 (slim and small perky boobs)
Bj:8/10 ( nice slow sucking and licking)
GFF: 10/10 ( like your cute girl-next-door gf)
RTF: yes, more “photo shoot” will be coming up.