PDA

View Full Version : * BIG b(.)(.)bs BrItNeY *

machoman
14-10-2010, 09:41 AM
When I had completed my latest story,"An Amorous Affair", a few guys (the usual suspects), were requesting a new story. I commented that I needed time & inspiration.

Inspiration: what every aspiring writer needs. Well, the inspiration for this new story came mainly from a couple of sources. A friend has a fetish for BIG b(.)(.)bs (you know who you are :)). The other came from a PM from a member who suspected that I was female rather than male from the way I wrote my last story and hoped that I had no "hard feelings" against him for his suspicion (you also know who you are :D). No bro, no worries - the only "hard feelings" I have are in my groin, between my legs.

But sometimes, being a writer is kind of lonely, especially if there are no feedback from the viewers. So, I thought it would be great if this story is an interactive one, where the viewers participate in how the story pans out. Please do give me your feedback to wite the story.

For those faithful, constant supporters & others, I present our (yours & mine) story in the next post. ;)

machoman
14-10-2010, 09:49 AM
DISCLAIMER: The characters & events in this story are strictly fictional & any resemblance to actual people, whether living or dead & actual events are merely coincidental.

No prizes for guessing right how she got her nickname, "BIG b(.)(.)bs BrItNeY". Among others, she had been called Dolly Parton, Pamela Anderson, Amy Yip, Veronica Yip and Lynda Carter aka Wonder Woman. With a bra cup size of 38D and tall at 1.75 m, she was curvaceous to boot and some would describe her as fleshy, big-boned, pleasantly plumb or some similar words. She liked to think of herself as voluptuous.

Whenever men looked at Britney, they would without fail, ogle at her ample breasts with a lascivious smirk on their faces. Women, especially the less endowed members of that specie, would inevitably cast envious glances at her prized asset.

Doubtless, many folks, regardless of their gender, would have wondered as to how on earth Britney got to be so big. Some have speculated, of course, that she had resorted to plastic surgery. Well, they could not have been more wrong. There was really no need at all for her to augment her breasts with silicon or gel. She was just naturally blessed and as the French would say, her bosom was au natural. Britney reckoned that the credit for her awesome, if that is the correct word to describe it, physique should go to her parents and even further back, to her ancestors. Of mixed parentage, her mother was French-Irish and her father, a Chinese of Shanghainese descent.

Since young, Britney was a precocious, vivacious, fun-loving, adventurous, gung-ho gal! She was game for almost anything and loved to play pranks, especially on her less out-going but zany best friend, Delores. There was another girl who used to hang out with them whose name was Alice. Collectively, they were dubbed the "BAD" gals.

Britney had an early puberty, experiencing her first period at 11 and her prominent breasts developed at the same time, way ahead of her classmates and friends of the same age group. By 12, she was wearing singlets but when the nipples started to protrude through the thin material, her mother had no choice but to buy proper brassieres for her. When she was 13, she had her first boy friend. All throughout her rebellious teenage years, Britney was never ever short of admirers and potential suiters. When she hit 18 and enrolled at the local university, she had already a few relationships under her belt; nothing serious though, they were more or less puppy love which many teenagers had undergone during their formative years.

ken6890
14-10-2010, 11:57 AM
Finally got new story out liao , kumsia :D

eeemen
14-10-2010, 12:27 PM
Setting up campsite, and organizing campfire :D, cheers bro TS ,...................

mr_missile
14-10-2010, 02:09 PM
Setting up campsite, and organizing campfire :D, cheers bro TS ,...................

Bro machoman start new story. Must support! Don't mind if I join you at your campfire? :D

Eric22
14-10-2010, 03:10 PM
joining in the camp too... :D

birdie8819
14-10-2010, 03:17 PM
No prizes for guessing right how she got her nickname, "BIG b(.)(.)bs BrItNeY". Among others, she had been called Dolly Parton, Pamela Anderson, Amy Yip, Veronica Yip and Lynda Carter aka Wonder Woman. With a bra cup size of 38D and tall at 1.75 m, she was curvaceous to boot and some would describe her as fleshy, big-boned, pleasantly plumb or some similar words. She liked to think of herself as voluptuous.

You forgot about that Taiwanese girl ( Yao Yao ) :D

Hopefully I'm not too late :p

Longitude
14-10-2010, 03:26 PM
Thanks for bringing out another bestseller.

cookiecrisp
14-10-2010, 04:37 PM
Another blockbuster story. Wonder why the directors nvr approach you to make a film:cool:

machoman
15-10-2010, 08:59 AM
Yesterday 04:37 PM
cookiecrisp Re: * BIG b(.)(.)bs BrItNeY *
Another blockbuster story. Wonder why the directors nvr approach you to make a film

Bro, thanks for the compliment but you hold me in too high regard. :eek:

Yesterday 03:26 PM
Longitude Re: * BIG b(.)(.)bs BrItNeY *
Thanks for bringing out another bestseller.

Thanks for your constant support, bro.

Hope that you will not be disappointed.

Yesterday 03:17 PM
birdie8819 Re: * BIG b(.)(.)bs BrItNeY *

You forgot about that Taiwanese girl ( Yao Yao )

Oh yah, bro.

Hopefully I'm not too late

Never too late, bro.

Yesterday 03:10 PM
Eric22 Re: * BIG b(.)(.)bs BrItNeY *
joining in the camp too...

Thanks for your support, bro.

Yesterday 02:09 PM
mr_missile Re: * BIG b(.)(.)bs BrItNeY *

Bro machoman start new story. Must support! Don't mind if I join you at your campfire?

Most welcome, bro mr_missile.:D

Yesterday 12:27 PM
eeemen Re: * BIG b(.)(.)bs BrItNeY *
Setting up campsite, and organizing campfire , cheers bro TS ,...................

Thanks for organising the campfire, bro.

Yesterday 11:57 AM
ken6890 Re: * BIG b(.)(.)bs BrItNeY *
Finally got new story out liao , kumsia

Ah, you are waiting long, long hor? :)

machoman
15-10-2010, 09:30 AM
Her best friend, Delores had also joined the same University although in a different faculty, opting for Business Administration. Alice was working as a junior bank officer after she had completed her O level. The "BAD" gals were still keeping in touch and occasionally hung out together although not as frequently as before when they were classmates.

As a freshie, Britney had to endure the ragging which occurred during the "getting-to-you" activities in the Orientation Period. It was all generally in good fun although there was a few incidents in which the ragging bordered on needless extreme humiliation for the freshies. One particular experience had traumatised Britney: the girls were blindfolded and asked to guess the identity of the guy who had kissed them on the cheek. But a tipsy senior had gone overboard and reached out to grope her breasts. She could sense a hand touching her blouse and instinctively screamed.

It was fortunate for Britney that a bespectacled senior came to her rescue. He quickly got up from his seat and shoved the perpetrator away, shouting angrily at him: "Look...you are way out of line!". The intoxicated guy was stunned and mumbling an apology, slunk away in complete disgrace. That was how Britney came to know Kenny, her senior in the Arts & Social Sciences faculty.

The highlight of the Orientation festivities was undoubtedly the "Freshie Queen" beauty pageant. Britney was invited by the organisers to participate and after some persuasion, acceded to their requests. Her beauty, voluptuous figure, height and intelligence stood out like a sore thumb from her fellow contestants and greatly impressed the judges. It came as no surprise to the audience when it was unanimously decided that Britney should win the pageant crown from the other hopefuls vying for the title.

Soon, Britney became well known in the campus, not just in her own faculty; other fellow students and even the professors and lecturers in other faculties were talking about her. Her wide circle of admirers grew by leaps and bounds. The problem with fame was that she was gawked at endlessly and her private time became scarce. Many students and lecturers alike, especially of the male gender, wanted to befriend Britney and frankly, bed her.

kingfuck
15-10-2010, 10:22 AM
Her best friend, Delores had also joined the same University although in a different faculty, opting for Business Administration. Alice was working as a junior bank officer after she had completed her O level. The "BAD" gals were still keeping in touch and occasionally hung out together although not as frequently as before when they were classmates.

As a freshie, Britney had to endure the ragging which occurred during the "getting-to-you" activities in the Orientation Period. It was all generally in good fun although there was a few incidents in which the ragging bordered on needless extreme humiliation for the freshies. One particular experience had traumatised Britney: the girls were blindfolded and asked to guess the identity of the guy who had kissed them on the cheek. But a tipsy senior had gone overboard and reached out to grope her breasts. She could sense a hand touching her blouse and instinctively screamed.

It was fortunate for Britney that a bespectacled senior came to her rescue. He quickly got up from his seat and shoved the perpetrator away, shouting angrily at him: "Look...you are way out of line!". The intoxicated guy was stunned and mumbling an apology, slunk away in complete disgrace. That was how Britney came to know Kenny, her senior in the Arts & Social Sciences faculty.

The highlight of the Orientation festivities was undoubtedly the "Freshie Queen" beauty pageant. Britney was invited by the organisers to participate and after some persuasion, acceded to their requests. Her beauty, voluptuous figure, height and intelligence stood out like a sore thumb from her fellow contestants and greatly impressed the judges. It came as no surprise to the audience when it was unanimously decided that Britney should win the pageant crown from the other hopefuls vying for the title.

Soon, Britney became well known in the campus, not just in her own faculty; other fellow students and even the professors and lecturers in other faculties were talking about her. Her wide circle of admirers grew by leaps and bounds. The problem with fame was that she was gawked at endlessly and her private time became scarce. Many students and lecturers alike, especially of the male gender, wanted to befriend Britney and frankly, bed her.

Excellent writing . More coming please !!!
Can't wait to put my hands on those cups.

Skypiea
15-10-2010, 11:25 AM
Very nice story, bro machoman. Please accept my humble 2, camping for more.

tigerboy18
15-10-2010, 04:21 PM
Gd afternoon! sorry for reporting a day late. tis is going to be a new style story cos got interactive thing. bro, can also include pictures of Britney or not? :D

Oopsx2010
15-10-2010, 10:37 PM
TS, love your writing style!

I'm motivated to surf this forum again.. thank you! :)

eeemen
15-10-2010, 10:44 PM
Bro machoman start new story. Must support! Don't mind if I join you at your campfire? :D

You're most welcome bro, :D, cheers ................

machoman
16-10-2010, 08:31 AM
Excellent writing . More coming please !!!
Can't wait to put my hands on those cups.

LOL!!! Hahaha!!! Don't be so impatient, la.

Very nice story, bro machoman. Please accept my humble 2, camping for more.

Thanks for your pts & support, bro Skypiea.

Gd afternoon! sorry for reporting a day late. tis is going to be a new style story cos got interactive thing. bro, can also include pictures of Britney or not? :D

Better late than never, bro.

Ah, sorry but no pics. I will leave it to your imagination. ;)

TS, love your writing style!

I'm motivated to surf this forum again.. thank you! :)

Thanks for your compliment & continued support, sis. :D

BTW, do you agree with what 1 member said about my writing style: that I write like a woman?

machoman
16-10-2010, 08:40 AM
So, 2 posts from me & more than 2,500 views later, I note that this story thread has an average 3 *** rating of 3.00 average

Would certainly appreciate if more members will take the time & effort to rate the thread to enable me to gauge how the thread is doing.

About the interactive element which I wanted to introduce in this thread, I hope that the response will be good because today is the 1st time that I will ask for your participation in the story.

machoman
16-10-2010, 09:00 AM
Yes, even the male lecturers got into the act of sucking up to Britney, obviously capitivated by her massive mammary glands, statuesque figure, beauty and height, not to mention her brains; she was like the Queen Bee surrounded by a consort of subservient male bees, all buzzing around, each and everyone desiring to fulfill her every whim and fancy and thereby, win her favours. As an example, there was the English Literature professor, a patient, kind middle-aged type who paid special attention to her but she felt no sexual attraction towards him, looking upon him as a father figure.

However, there was something different about the big, black American Engineering lecturer who bore a striking resemblance to Mohammed Ali, the great heavyweight boxer - well-built, handsome and tall at 1.86 m who was suave, witty and charming. He was in his early thirties and without an invitation, shared her table at the cafeteria. He plonked down on the seat facing her, introducing himself. Britney was taken aback, yet at the same time, charmed by the frank, no-nonsense approach of the man. In a jiffy, she was laughing at his corny jokes and felt strangely at ease, enjoying his company immensely.

Britney was very much into sports, having played netball and hockey during her school days and she loved to watch basketball, hockey, football and rugby. On one such ocassion, while she was watching a rugby match with Delores, she caught the eyes of the rugged captain of the home team. The home team won that day with the captain scoring the decisive points for the victory. As they were leaving the stadium, the captain came over to greet Delores as she was in the same faculty as he. Delores introduced them and soon, they were chatting away.

It might seem hard to believe but even highly desirable, beautiful women have problems when it came to relationships; in Britney's case, it was being too popular with the opposite sex. She had turned down numerous requests for dates with those who, in her perception, did not fit her criteria of being boy friend material.

Tall men were what Britney liked as she towered over the average male. By that criteria, she had shortlisted three potential boy friends: the bespectacled studious, scholastic Chinese Kenny, at about 1.80 m, her faculty senior who had rescued her from being molested; Amos, the charming, black American lecturer in the Engineering faculty; and the 1.82 m Eurasian athletic-looking rugby captain, Frank in the Business Adminisration faculty.

So, it boiled down to those three candidates who had in one way or another, been asking her for a date. That was her dilemma to resolve: who should she choose to have the honour of having the first date with and possibly, the first opportunity to be her boy friend and claim her virginity?

machoman
16-10-2010, 09:08 AM
Over to you guys & gals: help Britney resolve her dilemma! :confused:

Who should she choose: Frank, Amos Or Kenny? For a possible FAK ??? :eek:

I will wait a few days for your response before I continue the story. :cool:

Or possibly, discontinue the story if the response is poor. :(

loveme691234
16-10-2010, 09:47 AM

Hi bro,
I am coming home to enjoy the story..............hahaha...................CP is fun but home is better......................hahahaha.............l ike stroies like who needs CP.............
BTW, BIZ all done.............
cheers.

Oopsx2010
16-10-2010, 11:59 AM
Thanks for your compliment & continued support, sis. :D

BTW, do you agree with what 1 member said about my writing style: that I write like a woman?

Hi bro, it has NOT occured to me that you could be a lady TS. But I do agree that your writing style seems more feminine as compared to other TS and detailed thus the speculation of your gender?? :D

About the interactive element which I wanted to introduce in this thread, I hope that the response will be good because today is the 1st time that I will ask for your participation in the story.

About the story, I think the pretty, young and sporty Britney will prefer..........
The 1.82 m Eurasian athletic-looking rugby captain, Frank in the Business Adminisration faculty.

Skypiea
16-10-2010, 04:03 PM
Nice one please keep it cumin:p

eeemen
16-10-2010, 07:12 PM

For me, I think it'll be the big black hunk , an adventure of a lifetime , cheers bro ..........

ken6890
17-10-2010, 05:54 PM
ken reporting here liao , keep them cuming :D

machoman
18-10-2010, 08:52 AM
Yesterday 05:54 PM
ken6890 Re: * BIG b(.)(.)bs BrItNeY *
ken reporting here liao , keep them cuming

Thanks for dropping by, bro.

16-10-2010 07:12 PM
eeemen Re: * BIG b(.)(.)bs BrItNeY *

For me, I think it'll be the big black hunk , an adventure of a lifetime , cheers bro ..........

Interesting choice, bro.

Thanks for your paticipation. :D

16-10-2010 04:03 PM
Skypiea Re: * BIG b(.)(.)bs BrItNeY *
Nice one please keep it cumin

16-10-2010 11:59 AM
Oopsx2010 Re: * BIG b(.)(.)bs BrItNeY *

Hi bro, it has NOT occured to me that you could be a lady TS. But I do agree that your writing style seems more feminine as compared to other TS and detailed thus the speculation of your gender??

Thanks for your feedback, sis.

About the story, I think the pretty, young and sporty Britney will prefer..........
The 1.82 m Eurasian athletic-looking rugby captain, Frank in the Business Adminisration faculty.

Are you also into sports, sis?

Thanks for your participation. :)

16-10-2010 09:47 AM
loveme691234 Re: * BIG b(.)(.)bs BrItNeY *

Hi bro,
I am coming home to enjoy the story..............hahaha...................CP is fun but home is better......................hahahaha.............l ike stroies like who needs CP.............
BTW, BIZ all done.............
cheers.

Ok, noted - have a safe journey home, bro. :cool:

machoman
18-10-2010, 09:01 AM
Over to you guys & gals: help Britney resolve her dilemma!
Who should she choose: Frank, Amos Or Kenny? For a possible FAK ???
I will wait a few days for your response before I continue the story.

Humble requests to those who dropped by this thread:

1. Please take the time & effort to rate this thread to enable me to gauge how the story is doing. :)

2. Please take the time & effort to participate in writing the story by helping Britney make her choice from the above 3 men. :D

Thanks for your cooperation.

Have a great day. :cool:

simple2kee
18-10-2010, 09:01 AM
thumbs up! looking forward to more updates. :)

tigerboy18
18-10-2010, 10:27 AM
Good morning bros, if u ask me, I think Britney should choose Amos for d 1st date. I said so bcos he was d one who had rescued her from being molested. so he is a gentleman n if she is prepared to "give" her body to a guy, then she should give Amos d privilege 1st, as d Chinese saying goes,'已身相许'. :D

cocknloaded
18-10-2010, 11:21 AM
Good morning bros, if u ask me, I think Britney should choose Amos for d 1st date. I said so bcos he was d one who had rescued her from being molested. so he is a gentleman n if she is prepared to "give" her body to a guy, then she should give Amos d privilege 1st, as d Chinese saying goes,'已身相许'. :D
hello bro.. Amos is the black lecturer la.. Kenny is the senior..

Anyway i vote for kenny.. Sorry man but i hate to see a black or banana dick inside a girl so hot.. Most of the guys here relate better to kenny too i presume?

eeemen
18-10-2010, 04:36 PM
Just rated as requested bro TS :D, cheers ......................

machoman
19-10-2010, 09:22 AM
thumbs up! looking forward to more updates.

Thanks for dropping by, bro.

Thanks for your participation, bro but you have mistaken Amos, the black lecturer with Kenny who rescued Britney from being molested.

Anyway i vote for kenny.. Sorry man but i hate to see a black or banana dick inside a girl so hot.. Most of the guys here relate better to kenny too i presume?

Thanks for your vote, bro.

Just rated as requested bro TS :D, cheers ......................

Thanks for rating the thread, bro.

Humble requests to those who dropped by this thread:

1. Please take the time & effort to rate this thread to enable me to gauge how the story is doing. :)
2. Please take the time & effort to participate in writing the story by helping Britney make her choice from the above 3 men. :D
Thanks for your cooperation.
Have a great day.

TewKowLeySam
19-10-2010, 10:09 PM
i vote for Kenny! since he was d 1st hero n gentleman that Britney had met, Kenny deserves to be given d privilege of hvg d 1st blood! :D

machoman
20-10-2010, 09:01 AM
i vote for Kenny! since he was d 1st hero n gentleman that Britney had met, Kenny deserves to be given d privilege of hvg d 1st blood! :D

Thanks for your vote, bro. :)

Today is the 5th day since I posted my last update on 16th but the response have not been too good. :(

Seems to me that the story is not popular. I will wait till tomorrow to decide whether I will continue the story. :(

tigerboy18
21-10-2010, 12:10 AM

paiiseh, paiseh, i made a mistake. i mean Kenny. thanks bro cocknloaded for d correction. I hv juz up u some pts. u are my buddy!i :)

machoman
21-10-2010, 08:37 AM
Today is the 5th day since I posted my last update on 16th but the response have not been too good. :(

Seems to me that the story is not popular. I will wait till tomorrow to decide whether I will continue the story. :(

Well, another day has come & gone.

I aplogise to the handful of loyal supporters who have rated the thread & participated in the story. Thanks for your support. :D

But I have decided to discontinue the story. :(

tigerboy18
21-10-2010, 09:48 AM
Well, another day has come & gone.

I aplogise to the handful of loyal supporters who have rated the thread & participated in the story. Thanks for your support. :D

But I have decided to discontinue the story. :(

Good morning bro macho, WHY? :eek:

why u suddenly decided to discontinue? something troubling u?

TewKowLeySam
21-10-2010, 11:07 AM
Gd morning bro machoman. I was reporting myself here this morning n find to my big shock that u said u hv decided to discontinue d story! what is d reason? :confused:

machoman
22-10-2010, 09:19 AM
Good morning bro macho, WHY? :eek:
why u suddenly decided to discontinue? something troubling u?

Gd morning bro machoman. I was reporting myself here this morning n find to my big shock that u said u hv decided to discontinue d story! what is d reason? :confused:

Bros tb18 & TKLS, thanks for being such stauch supporters but sadly, I feel that you are among the few who enjoy this story. :(

If you will reread my posts for the past few days, you will understand the reasons why I am discontinueing the story.

Sorry to disappoint you guys but my decision is final. :(

Skypiea
22-10-2010, 10:20 AM
Bros tb18 & TKLS, thanks for being such stauch supporters but sadly, I feel that you are among the few who enjoy this story.

If you will reread my posts for the past few days, you will understand the reasons why I am discontinueing the story.

Sorry to disappoint you guys but my decision is final.

So sad to hear that:(

TewKowLeySam
22-10-2010, 10:23 AM
understand, bro machoman, but if u suddenly hv d inspiration to write a new story, pls give me a "pm...ring"! but i will watch out for u. :D

bonkudear
22-10-2010, 10:46 AM

Sorry to disappoint you guys but my decision is final. :(

Damn, did I just come in too late bro? :(

Just rated this thread 5 stars too.

machoman
23-10-2010, 09:14 AM
So sad to hear that:(

Well, sorry to disappoint you, bro. :(

Thanks for your support.

understand, bro machoman, but if u suddenly hv d inspiration to write a new story, pls give me a "pm...ring"! but i will watch out for u. :D

Sure thing, bro TKLS.

Thanks for your understanding & constant support.

Damn, did I just come in too late bro? :(

Just rated this thread 5 stars too.

Thanks for rating the thread, bro but I'm afraid that you are right as I have made my decision to discontinue the story.