PDA

View Full Version : One of my Hot Sexual Encounter at Sentosa Beach....

BeachHunk
13-10-2010, 05:53 PM
Hi Bros,

This is the first time i start a thread.

Bros out there, do give me some support. The story is base on one of my true encounter that i have at sentosa while suntanning.

It was a nice sunny wednesday afternoon at about 12.30pm after my lunch i have decided to take a drive down to sentosa for some tanning session as i was pretty tired and stress out staying in the office.

My beach barangs are always in my car with my nice tanning oil, mats, frisbee and also my sunglasses and of course a pack of condoms just in case.

The beach was pretty quiet as it was a normal weekdays where people are working and i am preparing to relax and get some tan here. Hmmm... kinda seems like skiving.. hahaha...

Well, anyway i found myself a nice spot where is quiet and having a direct sun which is also a nice deep discreet spot. Took off my top and my bottom and leaving my tiny micro mini trunks to have some nice tanned lines. While i was applying my tanning oil all over my body i heard some giggling somewhere nearby which i didnt bother much as i was just wanting to get my oil all over my body and just relax and get my tanned.

After laying down closing my eyes and relaxing and enjoying the sun for i guess it should be 15-20 mins or so. A group of 3 young gals which i guess they are around 22-24 years old wearing a nice tiny g-string bikini move all their things very near me and i mean near me which is less than 1 metre beside my mat which the beach was so huge and empty.

I can still remember clearly that their bikinis was so revealling that i few times i saw their nipples slip out while they were applying their tanning oil and i was getting such a hard on that it was so obvious that my cock was growing and they were just beside me giggling.

The 3 chicks were so fine, tanned with nice tight shapely body with nice revealling firm ass as they were all wearing a micro mini gstring bikini bottom and with their small mini bikini tops which only manage to cover only less than half of their boobs i was enjoying the view and going crazy inside me tho.

3 of them was constantly behaving very naughty and after 5 mins one of them turn around and told me " Hi, we are sorry to disturb your quiet tanning session but we were thinking if we could join you instead". Well, of course to me is a yes rather than saying no. Was planning to have my tan alone but now i have young hot babes wanting to join me than why not? Right guys???

So i told her " I am fine and it will be fun to have more people rather than alone anyway. " The next moment she just say" thanks sweetie, we were hoping that you will say that because we saw you coming just now and we wanted to came over earlier but were afraid that you will move away. Anyway my name is Mellisa and this is my cousin Angeline and my best friend Chanel".

Frankly speaking, all 3 of them was hot, sexy, tanned with a nice curvy firm body which down deep in me i was fantasizing to taste all 3 of their pussy there and then as the whole beach was only 4 of us and plus we were all the way a the end of the beach which noone walks until that deep....

We started chatting and realise that all 3 of them just came back from UK as they were there studying and it was only their 3rd day back to singapore. There is were i realise why they were so daring and loud in their dressing and the way they speak english having a accent that is so strong which for a moment during our first conversation i did thought that they were here for a holiday or something.

Anyway, while we were chit chatting i was looking at mellisa the whole time as she have the best figure, boobs that i guess at least a c cup, nice long wavy highlighted messy hair look which i have always think that it looks sexy and wild especially on a woman that is tanned and sport with a nice figure.
Was kinda fantasizing on her as she was squeezing into my mat as she said her mat is too small for 3 person which yet my mat was only for 1 person plus i am huge...

So can you imagine how close we were with skin to skin contact and i was getting so aroused because we were both so oily and her thigh and her waist was constantly sliding here and there on my lower abs and my cock area as i was lying on my side and she was sitting right in front of my abs area and resting her body on my hips area which her lower back is also rubbing on my cock area constantly everytime she moves and laugh. And there are many times that after some laughing she will just turn around and give me a naughty look which i kinda felt a little embarrass and wondering if she felt my cock erecting behind her and i kinda blush a little i guess but she just constantly give me that look and wink at me. Frankly, i was enjoying the whole time while we were so call rubbing each other in a way.. ;)

So many times in my mind I so feel like just grabbing her head down and ask her to shaft my cock inside her mouth to the extend i kana felt abit wet below with my hard 6.5 inches erected cock hidden under my trunks. My erection is definitely obvious and i think she was nice enough to block me view from the rest of the gals... ARghhh... felt so horny looking at mellisa and feeling her skin rubbing against me constantly...

To be continue....

PoorEmperor
13-10-2010, 08:10 PM
keep the story cumming!

Glen2712
13-10-2010, 08:25 PM
:eek: So can't wait, Bro BeachHunk! With that 'speedo' you donned, those hotties are in for a nasty spunk! Yawl like da real Stifmeister! :D

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04, Bro skyhawk958 and Bro dingding75!

naturegreen
13-10-2010, 09:10 PM
Please do continue.

simple2kee
13-10-2010, 09:26 PM
Bros out there, do give me some support. The story is base on one of my true encounter that i have at sentosa while suntanning.

bro, i like true encounter story. camping here.:)

thomas88
13-10-2010, 09:28 PM
Tent pitched up and ready for actions...:D

ben78
13-10-2010, 09:53 PM
nice starting,camping here for more:)

alan0338
13-10-2010, 10:40 PM
another nice camp site..:p

sexter
13-10-2010, 10:49 PM
more please :)

spiritz
13-10-2010, 11:06 PM
Camping for more

BeachHunk
14-10-2010, 09:19 AM
Part 2.

Continuing from my previous post :

After some nice chat mellisa turn around and ask me if i would like to go for a nice swim together with her and i replied why not?

The moment we stood up, mellisa was so near to me that her butt was rubbing against my cock area when we stood up and preparing to go for some fun under the water.

To my surprise angeline and chanel stood up too and 4 of us just went down to the water for a swim which end up it was an enjoying rubbing and grabbing session for me which made me erected so hard that i didnt dare to walk out of the water if not it will be so embarrassing when 3 gals will just be staring at my buldging croutch and i can foresee that they will be giggling non stop. So i decided to stay in the water and i guess the 3 gals knew and they keep coming over and chanel jump on top of me with her legs wide open and hug me from the front which made me even much more hornier and mellisa and angeline grab me from the side and back and they just told me lets see how strong am i to hold their weight and walk around the waters.

Frankly speaking i was freaking enjoying the whole swimming session with chanel pussy rubbing at my cock with only our clothes in between. How i wish we were all naked and my cock could feel for warm pussy directly rubbing against my cock tho...

While they were trying to tickle me at my waist i was moving my hips in a big movement to dodge their tickling fingers from reaching my waist and i realised that every hard dodge i move my hips forward, my cock was rubbing and pushing so hard towards chanel pussy and i realised that chanel was having a soft moan and she was trying to hide it. After a few more strungling i felt finding and feeling very turn on because out of sudden i felt like my dick is really rubbing directly on chanel pussy raw which after that i realised that i was so erected until my cock slip out from the top of my trunks and my trunks when under my testicles which my cock is fully out of my trunks at this moment and i could feel the direct rubbing against chanel pussy now as they were all wearing a micro mini g string bikini, i think her g string bottom also slide to one side because of all the rubbing and i dont think she realised that her pussy and my cock were rubbing directly raw as she was still playing around and letting out soft moan every single time i dodge still.

I was so horny at that moment that i was nearly cumming myselfand was thinking since our waist below are under the water maybe even i cum none of them will know...

And the rubbing continue for quite awhile as they were all like so energetic still playing and while mellisa and her cousin started to wrestle each other in the water chanel was still hugging me from the front with her legs still widely open wraping around my waist with her pussy still rubbing on my cock.
I seized this chance since mellisa and angeline was playing among themselves and chanel was letting out a soft moan when i was walking abit further, i just angle my cock head directly at chanel pussy and i just slide it inside her and she let out a moan and her eyes shuted with her hands grabbing me harder. yes, i couldn't take it anymore and i was so horny that i just insert chanel directly inside her pussy and started to move softly in and out while chanel was letting out her moans more and more but she was trying to control not to be too loud as i think she was trying to hide me and her having raw sex from mellisa and angeline and our movement was soft, light, steady and from a distance its like she is just hugging me.

Every thrust i thrust her pussy she was grabbing my shoulder harder and harder and biting her lips and giving out a soft moan. And man, it was a fine piece of pussy and it was so tight or i dont know if my cock is consider big for an asian as i am 6.5 inches long when i am fully erected. after a few minutes of pumping and i was ramming my whole dick deep inside her tight pussy which was swallowing my full length all the way until the end i was so close to cumming and i just whisper to her ear asking her when did she finish her mense and guess what??? her answer was yesterday was her last day. Without thinking further i just rammed my hard cock in and out of her harder and harder deeper and deeper until i just told her that i am cumming and that very moment she was shivering and whispering to me while grabbing my shoulders very hard saying that she is having orgasm too and out of sudden she just let out a loud moan with her face all red as i continue to ram my cock deep inside her until i just grab her ass cheek and say i am cumming too and without thinking much i just cum inside her pussy raw and juicy.

I was so satisfied as it was so god damn excited and man, the 3 babes was just really hot anyway. Whichever gal i get to screw is just fine for me as i was thinking if there is a possibility to screw all 3.. hahaha.. kinda greedy ya..

Anyway the moment i cum inside her and we just look at each other with a satisfying look and she told me that its been more than 2 years she didnt have sex and just by knowing me for least than an hour i am screwing her raw and i cum inside her pussy.. at the moment she was a little freak out and she just told me to keep quiet and act as if nothing happen. And one more thing to add on is we had this conversation when my cock was still inside her pussy.

After withdrawing my cock from her pussy and we did some covering up and adjusting of my trunks and her bikini, we went over to mellisa and angeline there to continue our fun.

After a nice satisfying cum i cum inside chanel, i told i will be able to control my urge for awhile longer. But the moment i grab mellisa from her back and wanted to slam her in the water she just bend towards her front using her ass to push me away which she was using her ass to push my croutch area backwards means my cock felt her pussy rubbing against me just that we are not naked but obviously i was too strong for her to try to counter to jump on me but she didnt give up and as i was holding her arms from her back she jump and open her legs wide to wrap around my waist while she was facing downwards with her pussy on my cock now while our trunks and bikini was still attached and i immediately got a hard on again.

Sorry bros, to be continue... leaving office for meetings.. Will update soon...

jdi813
14-10-2010, 09:26 AM
NBz so fast hard again ??? piang eh ... the joys of youth. miss those days

camping for updates :D

bfreemen
14-10-2010, 09:41 AM
now how ? after reading i also hard already ..

io33
14-10-2010, 09:47 AM
now how ? after reading i also hard already ..

go sentosa suntan? see if got the same luck as TS...

:p:p:p

if u see another bro there, it might be me! LOL

yen1978
14-10-2010, 10:35 AM
waiting for more

lightning
14-10-2010, 11:56 AM
it was a very good story and btw are u alone in sentosa beach at that time.:D

underage7620
14-10-2010, 01:15 PM
keep up the gd story, camping here

peterfoxtrot102
14-10-2010, 01:49 PM
good story. camping for more.

maverick_evo
14-10-2010, 02:22 PM
this is definately gonna b a good story..... applying sun tan lotion now :)

trainspotter
14-10-2010, 02:26 PM
Pitching tent....:)

lustarhymes
14-10-2010, 03:07 PM
...it was a fine piece of pussy and it was so tight or i dont know if my cock is consider big for an asian as i am 6.5 inches long when i am fully erected

I'm 7"...while most girls scream huge; i still find a few pussies a bit loose, but they enjoyed every bonk we had anyway. LOL.

Keep the story cumming bro...

Eric22
14-10-2010, 03:07 PM
Nice encounter... More pls... :D

lustarhymes
14-10-2010, 03:09 PM
...it was a fine piece of pussy and it was so tight or i dont know if my cock is consider big for an asian as i am 6.5 inches long when i am fully erected

I'm 7 to 7.5" & thick...while most girls scream huge; i still find a few pussies a bit loose, but they enjoyed every bonk we had anyway. LOL.

Keep the story cumming bro...:D

BeachHunk
14-10-2010, 03:13 PM
I'm 7 to 7.5" & thick...while most girls scream huge; i still find a few pussies a bit loose, but they enjoyed every bonk we had anyway. LOL.

Keep the story cumming bro...:D

Hahaha... Bro Lustarhymes, you are funny and cool bro.. haha... I agree, guess some pussies are just loose cunt i guess..

BeachHunk
14-10-2010, 03:14 PM
it was a very good story and btw are u alone in sentosa beach at that time.:D

Bro Lightning, Yes i am alone bro.. I went there for sun tanning as i just wanna relax from all the stress from my board of Directors...

BeachHunk
14-10-2010, 03:15 PM
Dear Bros, Thanks for your support but i will only be able to update most probably on monday as i have management meeting in 15 mins time and i will not be in office tomorrow. Come back for the updates on monday brothers...

beachaway
14-10-2010, 04:39 PM
camping here liao...
great story!

simple2kee
14-10-2010, 08:17 PM
Dear Bros, Thanks for your support but i will only be able to update most probably on monday...

good story! hopefully u would come back on Mon.:)

Karmera
14-10-2010, 08:29 PM
Great story. Camping for more!

ebro
14-10-2010, 08:34 PM
thanks ts for sharing, waiting for more

Sometimes Sentosa really happening :D

IdontKnow
14-10-2010, 09:52 PM
lol certified fake story. So many children kena bluffed:d:d:d

cocknloaded
14-10-2010, 10:11 PM
Got hear before one day = 3 autumn anot bro.. U making me wait for many autumns leh if monday.. Haha.. But keep it up!

iphoneuser99
15-10-2010, 01:29 AM
It is time to go Sentosa !!! :D:D:D:D

thomas88
15-10-2010, 11:28 AM
This story is very steamy as it's fast and straight to the point. Keep up the flame bro...Rewarded you 6 pointers for the story :D

BeachHunk
15-10-2010, 11:35 AM
lol certified fake story. So many children kena bluffed:d:d:d

Dude, As i have mentioned, its a true encounter... believe or not is up to you.. Cos i dont think i need to make up a story when i clearly stated my true encounter. Just dont be a loser when you dont have the luck dude.

Anyway, dont read my story if you cant accept other bros are luckier than you loser..

BeachHunk
15-10-2010, 11:36 AM
This story is very steamy as it's fast and straight to the point. Keep up the flame bro...Rewarded you 6 pointers for the story :D

Thanks for the support bro..
I will update as soon as i can ya.. as mentioned, on monday.. ;)

lightning
15-10-2010, 01:27 PM
Dude, As i have mentioned, its a true encounter... believe or not is up to you.. Cos i dont think i need to make up a story when i clearly stated my true encounter. Just dont be a loser when you dont have the luck dude.

Anyway, dont read my story if you cant accept other bros are luckier than you loser..

Just ignore him, he is a BIG TIME JOKER and his nickname suggest that he "do not know" at all.:cool:

cocknloaded
15-10-2010, 05:13 PM
2.5 more days to monday.. Brother i will camp here from monday 0000hrs..

lvbz
15-10-2010, 06:00 PM
great story. please continue asap.

Probe99
15-10-2010, 06:13 PM
Hi Bro!

Great Story! keep it Cumming!

Glen2712
15-10-2010, 10:10 PM
Hail Bro BeachHunk! :cool:

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04, Bro skyhawk958 and Bro dingding75!

IdontKnow
15-10-2010, 10:22 PM
STILL SO MANY GINNA PI LISTENING TO A EVEN MORE GINNA PI CRAPPING:confused::confused::confused:

bohbob
15-10-2010, 11:44 PM
One of the lucky bastard

devaster578
16-10-2010, 03:01 PM
Hey threadstarter! No offense but i see some similarity with your thread and this blog which i read a couple of months back. ( Ok actually it's identical :D)
Any chance you and the blogger BEACHHUNK are the same person?? Cheers!

devaster578
16-10-2010, 03:04 PM
Part 3 i presumed :D

As me and mellisa was having a short wrestle, angeline was tired from all the playing and chanel obviously was tired from her orgasm with me with my full load of sperm still inside her pussy decided to go to the restroom for a quick wash up which she asked angeline to company her saying that she needs to pee so angeline went with her leaving me and mellisa still in the water playing.

While chanel and angeline was calling out to me saying that they are heading to the toilet and will be back shortly mellisa took this chance to try to counter attack me as she was trying to turn around facing me so that she might have more chances to win the wrestle which frankly, it is impossible as i was easily double of her weight and size.

Well, she was fast enough to switch back to facing me and yet again i dont know why she grab me with her legs open wide wrapping around my waist just like chanel did and surprisingly i instantly got a hard on as her pussy was rubbing against my cock yet again still with my trunks on and started to try to push me down and make me fall.

Trying too hard i guess for her to over power me not realising that she was rubbing me so hard that my cock slip out again from my trunks and was rubbing against her pussy directly this time because there is where i realised that she was bottomless because angeline have manage to take off mellisa bottom and ran away for awhile leaving her bottom fully naked.

Mellisa was still trying to act normal after losing her wrestle with angeline and trying still to hide herself bottomless without me realising. After a few mins of rubbing directly i was again very turn on and was thinking of doing the same thing as what i did to chanel and there is were out of sudden mellisa whisper to my ear saying, "hey sweetie, i think your cock slip out of your trunks and is rubbing directly on my pussy" Didnt know why at that split second i got so turn on and i just told her "yes babe, i am kinda horny and my cock is rubbing against your pussy now".

Amazed by each other reply she blushed and i said to her that since there is noone here now. I was thinking if we could make out.
Mellisa replied saying that they have a room at shangri la for a night and she ask me if i want to go to her room now. Just before i could reply her angeline and chanel came back and angeline was saying to mellisa so how? You want your bottom back?

Mellisa told angeline that ok she lose and its time for angeline to return her bottom to her. Once mellisa put on her bottom, she told angeline that she needs to take something urgent from the room and she told angeline that i will company her to the room to take while angeline and chanel wait here and continue their tanning and mellisa told them that we will be back in 15 mins.

The next moment mellisa just grab my hand and start walking towards Shangri la. As we were both walking, we didnt talk about anything at all but mellisa face was blushing, dont know bacause of the sun or she was shy or she was feeling so horny that blood gushes up her face. While walking behind her and looking at the view of her ass as she just used a translucent scarf to wrap around her bottom i could still see her gstring bikini and viewing her ass from the back while fantasizing screwing her from behind later with her whole body still covered with tanning oil. Her tanned chocolate skin tone with oily look just look so sexy and turn on for me...

The moment we reach the lobby of the hotel i was starting to feel kinda excited and wondering what will i expect once we reach inside the room with the door close.... while having all those thoughts inside my head, my cock was erecting harder and harder to a extend that i have to use my hand to hide while we were walking towards the room.......

To be continue..... kinda feel hungry and i am late for my dinner... Will continue to type once i am done with my dinner and tv... ;)

( Quoted from http://beachhunksexualencounter.blogspot.com/)

oOoLyRrAdoOo
17-10-2010, 03:08 AM
i read this story on the blog before.
http://beachhunksexualencounter.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=2

Rovert
17-10-2010, 03:54 AM
i read this story on the blog before.
http://beachhunksexualencounter.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=2

Ooops.. pi cha lobang liao.. now who's the loser? :P

alep
17-10-2010, 04:50 AM
wah ts faking story jus to get points ah??

thomas88
17-10-2010, 09:59 AM
WTF.....why are these people all so hungry for points to this extent. :mad:

jack_daniels
17-10-2010, 01:04 PM

Don't be sore if other bros are luckier than you...you have to take their stories and pretend it's yours....

What's next? You wrote that in 2009 but too busy having dinner didn't have time to report in SBF? :D

Cytan7
17-10-2010, 01:10 PM
Anyway, it is nice reading it.. :)

tattoohammer
17-10-2010, 11:53 PM
WTF.....why are these people all so hungry for points to this extent. :mad:

fuck u la:D:D

zeus
18-10-2010, 01:00 AM
STILL SO MANY GINNA PI LISTENING TO A EVEN MORE GINNA PI CRAPPING:confused::confused::confused:

for once you post decent reply, but nobody appreciate and continues to zap you. :D

TheGreatOne
18-10-2010, 01:42 AM
Another round of arty bombardment for fake story C&Paster? :rolleyes:

lightning
18-10-2010, 06:56 AM
Same here I am sending my arty bombardment once the TS nick is flaoting in the air:D

BeachHunk
18-10-2010, 09:21 AM
Oh My God!!! just by being busying a few days and LOSERS just starting to flame me???

My god.. well, since you guys say its other people stories and i copy from someone blog than by all means go ahead..

http://beachhunksexualencounter.blogspot.com/

Please go to my blog again to see all your names in it!!! than tell me whether i copy or its mine???

I actually gave up blogging cos it seems quite boring and finally decided to wanna share my encounters here one by one end up kana flame by losers... My god.. i guess i should just forget about coming out to share my encounters and continue reading losers writing stories..

Lightning my man: sad to say your ears are just so light.

Alep: Sorry but what you mean by pi char lobang when its my own encounter??? Want prove? Go to my blog again to see yoru name on it now!!!

Tattoohammer: Sorry to say i am not interested in getting points from any of you guys.. Please read all my posting since day one.. did i even ask for points??? I am just interested to share my experiences here to your guys. My god!!! I realised that i seems to make a wrong move believing that there are so call bros out here who are not losers.. Guess my friends were all right about guys here.

Thomas88: As i have mentioned to Tattohammer, did i even ask for points?

Devaster578: Thanks for reading my blog bro.. I will see if i will continue from my blog rather than a loser ground here. Cheers...

Guys, whatever alright. If you guys are so negative than forget about reading... Because i am seriously turn off... Goodluck...

Chinapuss
18-10-2010, 09:39 AM
reLax Bro TS...it was a good read for me... :) ..some of 'em r juz like tat...chiLL and continue with ur sexcapades please :D

FaithfulamI
18-10-2010, 10:07 AM
Chill Bro Beachhunk

make love, not war k

unsung80
18-10-2010, 10:16 AM
Is good that beachhunk had clarify this matter, i think all of us should chill and continue reading the story he contribute. :cool:

io33
18-10-2010, 10:30 AM
LOL!

TS please continue writing your encounters. U still have supporters!

Looking forward to it!

cocknloaded
18-10-2010, 10:38 AM
Then i think IDontKnow will get zapped some more. Haha.. Bro.. Chill la.. Faster tell me what happened in shang gri la.. I squatting in toilet reading ur story loyally lor..

jf66312
18-10-2010, 10:46 AM
bro TS ,

chill...your story is nice & enticing....dun get upset...
i believe many bros here still support you...

hope u change your mind & continue your story...otherwise , i respect your decision...

cheers :D

zl1983
18-10-2010, 10:59 AM
Ya man.. Juz ignore those ppl.. Carry on pls TS...

manhood
18-10-2010, 11:38 AM
please continue your story.... :cool:

thomas88
18-10-2010, 02:09 PM
Hahaha.....I'm very glad that you could prove us all wrong. :D

I hereby sincerely offer you my apologies for having doubted you, bro BeachHunk. :(

1stKing
18-10-2010, 02:28 PM
upz u.. pls continue;)

fast_tongue
18-10-2010, 04:54 PM
ts dun bother the sour grape hunters.... we are here to share some exp he had. There are some ppl forcing me to continue but i purposely dun continue my story coz i dun feel like sharing.

Also thanks it brings me back my memories almost 20 yrs ago when i in sec 4.... went tanning alone at east coast park and met a convent school gal there..... she was with one of her classmate. we chatted play beach volley ball then we move furthur and furthur from her classmate while we make out in the sea... strangely it seems her classmate knows what we are doing dun bother us....

Very shiok but scare fish bite me... haahaahaaa

Dude i trust ur story as i had mine fun too... pls go on....:)

io33
18-10-2010, 05:10 PM
Very shiok but scare fish bite me... haahaahaaa

fish bite worm???:p

TS, gr8 story. pls continue.

dragash
18-10-2010, 05:15 PM
i dunno about you guys but, isn't it too late for anything?

Morale of this episode for the supposedly flamers? Dun let ur small head run the big head, think before you act. Tsk tsk, a well written story disrupted because of such acts. I supposed the lot who wronged TS oughta be a man and apologise.

TheGreatOne
18-10-2010, 06:31 PM
I supposed the lot who wronged TS oughta be a man and apologise.

you're right on that suggestion.

Another round of arty bombardment for fake story C&Paster?

yup i jumped the gun too soon.

Please go to my blog again to see all your names in it!!! than tell me whether i copy or its mine???

Sorry bro, my mistake.

My apologies. :o

Ronsee
18-10-2010, 06:40 PM
you're right on that suggestion.

yup i jumped the gun too soon.

Sorry bro, my mistake.

My apologies. :o

Bro my salutation to you on your willingness to apologise. You are indeed the 'GREAT ONE'.

Kudos Bro.

Cheers
Ronsee

Glen2712
18-10-2010, 07:09 PM
I've never doubted you, not even the slightest throttle, Bro BeachHunk! :cool:

Eagerly waiting your return, Stifmeister! :D

Shyguy146
18-10-2010, 07:42 PM
Hi Bro BeachHunk,

Understand you are here to share and really appreciate your efforts for wanting ABF bro to experience the same joy as you.

Please continue your steamy story... and trust me i will be one of the faithful follower for your story.

So waiting for your next post!!! :p

uzumakiidii
18-10-2010, 07:46 PM
chill man bro. majority of us support you and hope that it will not discourage you from continuing to write out more steamy stories. Just dun let those beh kan losers affect you and pass it off. Hope to hear from you soon.

lightning
19-10-2010, 10:52 AM
Oh My God!!! just by being busying a few days and LOSERS just starting to flame me???
Lightning my man: sad to say your ears are just so light.

Guys, whatever alright. If you guys are so negative than forget about reading... Because i am seriously turn off... Goodluck...

Seriously, if u could prove your innocence by sharing ur updated true stories here once again. We believe you without reservation and anyone here will be seriously turned off by the cut and paste stories that is posted in 2009. there are so many ppl so simply got fake stories from website and claim their own stories to gain credits. I have not fire my shot yet:cool: I will apologise if you are really "true gold un-afraid of fire"

As you know that Talking is CHEAP! Prove us with your REAL stories.

lightning
19-10-2010, 11:08 AM
Seriously, if u could prove your innocence by sharing ur updated true stories here once again. We believe you without reservation and anyone here will be seriously turned off by the cut and paste stories that is posted in 2009. there are so many ppl so simply got fake stories from website and claim their own stories to gain credits. I have not fire my shot yet:cool: I will apologise if you are really "true gold un-afraid of fire"

As you know that Talking is CHEAP! Prove us with your REAL stories.

Saw your updates on the blog itself, I apologize and believe you and you can't blame us for our actions because there are so fraud cut and paste stories by some cronies claiming credits around here. Kindly continue your story and I am sure that you do not want to be labeled as a petty person and if you post on your own blog there is not much audience as much as there is in SBF. It is precisely you wanted audience like us to appreciate your stories. Am I rite?

Since everything was a misunderstanding, besides you did not state that you copy your stories from your own blog here in the first place and that is why the guns are pointing at you. In SBF there is a certain culture to observe around here and I believed that you are not new here, since you are a 2 pointer. Your blog stories are extremely STEAMY :D:D Please carry on and will up ur points as a form of appreciation and apology.:D

Skypiea
19-10-2010, 01:28 PM

My god.. well, since you guys say its other people stories and i copy from someone blog than by all means go ahead..

Bro Beachhunk, please continue, your story really make me gain gain:rolleyes::p, i believe it'll be the same to bros over here.:D

BeachHunk
19-10-2010, 01:34 PM
Hi guys,

I will update this 2 days as i am very busy in office now.. been having meetings back to back.

BeachHunk
19-10-2010, 01:36 PM
Anyway i will continue with from what happen in shangri la since a bro here copies over from my blog.

Give me a few days and i will continue sharing with you guys my encounters.

gardener
19-10-2010, 01:46 PM
guess u get to fuck three of them. cant waait!!!

lightning
19-10-2010, 02:30 PM
Anyway i will continue with from what happen in shangri la since a bro here copies over from my blog.

Thats the spirit:D but why dun u put ur stories here and share?

syt_punisher
19-11-2010, 12:25 AM
hi boss, please continue your fantastic story.

Kawalski
19-11-2010, 02:02 AM
browser for SBFls continue the story , thanks

ant0512
19-11-2010, 02:12 AM
nice story.. keep it up..

hotshot185
19-11-2010, 04:07 AM
Nice thread to camp :p

Skypiea
19-11-2010, 03:20 PM

Bro beachHunk, you have turn few days to 1 month liao leh:eek: where are you:confused:, give us some of your stream stream update leh:rolleyes::D

ben.now
19-11-2010, 07:47 PM
wah lao.... please don't stop the story beach hunk.... !!!! don't bother about what pple commented on your article... i think it's a huge turn on after reading...

VanHouten
20-11-2010, 01:04 PM
Hi Bros, This is the first time i start a thread. Bros out there, do give me some support. The story is base on one of my true encounter that i have at sentosa while suntanning. It was a nice sunny wednesday afternoon at about 12.30pm after my lunch i have decided to take a drive down to sentosa for some tanning session as i was pretty tired and stress out staying in the office.
I am a frequent beach goer (just like Bro BeachHunk) too!

If anybody (Bro or Sis) is going to Sentosa beach, let me know. I would like to join.

A group of 3 young gals which i guess they are around 22-24 years old wearing a nice tiny g-string bikini move all their things very near me and i mean near me which is less than 1 metre beside my mat which the beach was so huge and empty.
Spotting g-strings bikini girls at Sentosa are getting common. I have seen a few at different occasion!

Mawliekid
20-11-2010, 01:14 PM
please continue , thanks

Bronco
20-11-2010, 10:12 PM
Pls con't ,camping here..:p

syt_punisher
29-01-2013, 01:30 PM
Promising story, then conflict, then ends. LOL