PDA

View Full Version : Girls pictures A request to all OKT's

AssLover
12-10-2010, 11:16 PM
I waited for a long time to write this because I am getting fed up with lousy pictures....what do the guys like....good tight figure, FIRM boobs, nice tight ass......so please in future take the following pictures....1. Side picture with half cup bra and panties...black color. 2. Half picture with eyes covered but showing boobs....if the girl is shy to show all just invest in a good half cup bra.3. Picture showing only her ASS (girl bending) with a nice panties.

Hopefully things will change soon......

Marianababes
12-10-2010, 11:58 PM
Hi there..my pics are all that you requested.you can see them and tell me if its what you meant..

AssLover
13-10-2010, 01:01 AM
Here are some suggestions....take picture of your boobs (half picture) covering with same red bra or covering your nipples with couple of finger. You should be directly facing camera.

Take another picture just your ass facing the camera.....

Your bra and panties are lovely.....black may also look good on you. Get a good bra etc for girl in white....crapy picture:)

markck
13-10-2010, 08:09 PM
Maybe the pic, whether face cover or not should be exactly how they will look like when we meet them. It shouldn't be studio shot with make over, cos gal look very very different with and without makeup, unless that's how they are when we meet time. But provided there is a make up artist always around to do their make up. The pic shouldn't also be touched up using technology. That's will be bluffIng all the bros here. If they are dark skin then the pic should show they are and not touch up to be fair. Finally their pic should be current and not taken years ago. We pay to play but we want to know what exactly we are paying for. I think that's a fair request

bhd2010
14-10-2010, 10:47 PM
IMHO, the following pixs can take into consideration or reference:

http://public.fotki.com/shareimage10/maria-ozawa/maria19.html

http://public.fotki.com/shareimage10/maria-ozawa/maria21.html

http://public.fotki.com/shareimage10/maria-ozawa/maria23.html

Just my 2 cts.. :)

Marianababes
16-10-2010, 09:01 PM
Ok thank you for the advise will try getting the pictures up when ready.

nihonjin
17-10-2010, 06:44 PM
Ok thank you for the advise will try getting the pictures up when ready.

Dear Mariana,
you have a nice set of hot sexy red underwear in your pics! But I still waiting for FR leh in your thread. :p

Marianababes
19-10-2010, 05:58 PM
Dear Mariana,
you have a nice set of hot sexy red underwear in your pics! But I still waiting for FR leh in your thread. :p

My previous thread use to have alot of fr but I ask moderator to delete it due to my friend daisy greed.she went for my cust under mariana when I ask her to hold the phone for booking.the cust put fr that I don't look like the picture but that is not me.

imom
19-10-2010, 06:47 PM
Personally I think most of the pics are taken by okts who favour boobs. Seldom see leggy pics or even a proper full figure pic. When I see only boobs pics I write off straightaway.

Marianababes
02-11-2010, 10:43 PM
I have put up new photos of me and my girls .more coming soon.How is it? ok?
the link is here http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=213365

shootingstars
02-11-2010, 10:59 PM
I waited for a long time to write this because I am getting fed up with lousy pictures....what do the guys like....good tight figure, FIRM boobs, nice tight ass......so please in future take the following pictures....1. Side picture with half cup bra and panties...black color. 2. Half picture with eyes covered but showing boobs....if the girl is shy to show all just invest in a good half cup bra.3. Picture showing only her ASS (girl bending) with a nice panties.

Hopefully things will change soon......

Wow.., you got so many request. Be an OKT now a day also very difficult.
Are you going to pay more for their service since start-up cost is higher now?:)

milo_man
03-11-2010, 09:00 AM
Are you going to pay more for their service since start-up cost is higher now?:)
How will the start up cost increase?

11_Frog
05-11-2010, 01:08 AM

to become a online okt got start-up cost meh ???? :mad:

11_Frog
05-11-2010, 01:22 AM
Dear Mariana,

since you are a smart alec and think that her pic is attractive enough for you then why you have wait for a report to book her :rolleyes:

i thought you said her pic is enough to warrant a booking, why wait for a report, book her now lah, why wait ? :mad:

asshole like you talk one thing and but do and act different, you asshole just like shootingstars coming to defend the FL and in return hoping for a discount :mad:

both you are idiots assholes

nihonjin
05-11-2010, 12:43 PM
since you are a smart alec and think that her pic is attractive enough for you then why you have wait for a report to book her :rolleyes:

i thought you said her pic is enough to warrant a booking, why wait for a report, book her now lah, why wait ? :mad:

asshole like you talk one thing and but do and act different, you asshole just like shootingstars coming to defend the FL and in return hoping for a discount :mad:

It's true I found her pic nice. There are tons of nice looking pics around by OKTs.
It's my choice to wait for FRs before I engage a FL. I dun have to justify to anyone. Not sure why u are mad, but it doesn't bother me one bit. Careful your blood pressure young boy.

Else, you can continue barking... oops, I mean croaking around madly.

p.s. In case u think I did, I'm not gonna zap u. If I do, I will leave my nick.

fuckworm
06-11-2010, 12:02 PM
It's true I found her pic nice. There are tons of nice looking pics around by OKTs.
It's my choice to wait for FRs before I engage a FL. I dun have to justify to anyone. Not sure why u are mad, but it doesn't bother me one bit. Careful your blood pressure young boy.

Else, you can continue barking... oops, I mean croaking around madly.

p.s. In case u think I did, I'm not gonna zap u. If I do, I will leave my nick.

bro nihonjin,
Totally agreed with you ! there is tons of nice looking pics around by OKTs.
Chiong in smartway...thru my sexperience ,just a few good FR is much more reliable than tons of alluring sexy pic..FR is more or less feedback of bonker..:D

shootingstars
06-11-2010, 06:10 PM
How will the start up cost increase?

to become a online okt got start-up cost meh ???? :mad:

Why take my comment so seriously? Can't you see the sarcasm?:)

shootingstars
06-11-2010, 06:20 PM
since you are a smart alec and think that her pic is attractive enough for you then why you have wait for a report to book her

Are you sure that i zap you?

Next time find out who zap you first before sending PM to me.

Is this what you PM me?

chee bye kay poh useless balless bastards kan phua chee kia, that kind of photo how to see arh ??? :mad:

come and carry my balls better, maybe i blanjia you my ice cream to let you suck my cock free, you want to suck my cock huh ? :mad:

chee bye kia zap ppl got no balls to leave, na buay chee bye you !!!

If i want to zap you i'll definitely leave mu nick behind, Don't believe go and ask Bullddog

11_Frog
08-11-2010, 09:13 PM
Why take my comment so seriously? Can't you see the sarcasm?:)

you are indeed an asshole, you talk one thing but when confronted you do another, next time when you free, come and blow for me :D

i'm not interested in your ass, only interested to shaft my hard on rod into your mouth :D

shootingstars
09-11-2010, 10:28 PM
you are indeed an asshole, you talk one thing but when confronted you do another, next time when you free, come and blow for me :D

i'm not interested in your ass, only interested to shaft my hard on rod into your mouth :D

You talk some more cock here, i won't hesitate to zap you this time. Please don't come here and KPKB, if got zap this time.:)

Don't push your luck.:)

11_Frog
10-11-2010, 12:41 AM
You talk some more cock here, i won't hesitate to zap you this time. Please don't come here and KPKB, if got zap this time.:)

Don't push your luck.:)

I DON"T talk cock asshole, i want you to suck my cock :D

asshole like you talk one thing but do another, since you have such a big smelly mouth, i guess sucking cock is your profession yah :D

Hooters666
21-11-2010, 11:56 PM
11 Frog

Just to let you know that I zapped you 9 points but forget to leave my nick. Why I did it I cannot remember but feel free to zapped me appropriately when you have power. I have 269 points and 9 power to no power and -269. pls rejoice by all means.

Thx

BULL FANTASY
28-11-2010, 11:57 AM
been texting on ur mobile but no response frm ur side. Just interested in getting the services..