PDA

View Full Version : which pub in sg has the most ang moh lady?

Sexy_Boi
12-10-2010, 09:49 AM
Anybody can tell where can find pub in sg which has the most ang moh/caucasian lady as crowd. I intend to go there this few days to find a fling.

liberatte
12-10-2010, 10:55 PM
Wah, your request is a little difficult to help leh... Brothers are going to every pub now to count all ang moh ladies... then, once we find out and compare, we will compile data for 14 days. Then we let u know.

Bro, just go to any pub la. Even though the pub has 100 ang moh ladies also, you may not get even 1.

naturegreen
12-10-2010, 11:30 PM
What make you think if that particular pub got many ang moh lady and you can be able to pick 1 up?

tomvoyeur
12-10-2010, 11:32 PM
If u r looking for fun seeking expats, SG is not the place. Not self-respecting fun seeking single expat would go there. ;)

sootongs
12-10-2010, 11:33 PM
lolz want ang moh lady arh? After work boat quay Harry's, Penny Black and Molly Malone's got lots. But dun think able to pick up la lolz.

mr chen
13-10-2010, 12:03 AM
i think the focus is not pub got how many ang moh gals. instead you shld look out for Lonesome ang moh gals then correct ma.

imagine got many ang moh gals but they came in their own group. how to mingle into the group?

bfreemen
13-10-2010, 12:11 AM
What make you think if that particular pub got many ang moh lady and you can be able to pick 1 up?

cheers , most ang moh lady look asian no up .

you will almost never see a china man f a ang moh

VanGogh
13-10-2010, 12:42 AM

Very well said Bro,

That's why I also see those Chinese gal very no up when they are with Ang Mo.. ... :D what goes around, muz come around.. ..

Han88
13-10-2010, 12:44 AM
Ang moh only prefer black dicks or ang moh dicks lol

Me Siam Bu
13-10-2010, 12:56 AM
agree wif all bro's lol

xav1983
13-10-2010, 02:03 AM
Chijmes perhaps?

marcus.nhds
13-10-2010, 02:34 AM
the are a 2 places i know:

1) Attica
2) ice cold beer
4) clarke quay area.. (there seem to be alot of ang moh people there)

My best bet, get to know a few ang moh guys, or else you will have a hard time getting to know the girls. Then you get to be invite to their house party and all. That where you will meet more..

Word of caution, not all ang moh are easy. I have a friend that got KC by one till he got pocket burn.. Of course the girl later went out with a richer old guy.
Moreover, that girl is a american.

axxo
13-10-2010, 08:49 AM
stereolab has probably the most amount of white chicks.

Youngster
13-10-2010, 09:43 AM
Holland village, boatquay, clark quay has quite a number of them residing there.

Caucasian girls are not that hard to get in fact may be easier, they are upfront and not talek aga like some sg girls, some of them love asians more, and dont bother about comments about them looking down on asian cause its purely stereotypical.

amkan
13-10-2010, 09:47 AM
Chijmes, the two pubs next to McDonald in Boatquay, Irish pub in Orchard, all these place my company ang mo like to go, i occassionally join them and sometimes see a lot of ang mo gals..

Good luck!

jonni17
13-10-2010, 10:19 AM
Im surprised nobody mentioned Blue Jazz Cafe/bar at bali lane. It's near arab street. The ang moh crowd is HUGE and there's a steady crowd almost every night. Haven't gotten lucky yet though so far. Maybe some bros can check it out and let us know. ^^

Ronsee
13-10-2010, 02:41 PM
Muddy Murphy's at the basement of Orchard Hotel is a good place to see lots of Ang Moh Irish ladies. They are quite friendly even to Asians because i have been there with some colleagues before to just chill out over the wonderful Irish Lager Beer...hmmm yummy.

OT opposite the road also has alot of Ang Moh. If TS has a heavy pocket can walk into IPANEMA World Music Bar, near to the toilet area always got some Ang Mohs PROs standing around looking for customers.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers
Ronsee

LordAvernus
13-10-2010, 03:56 PM
Bros. Ang Moh girls to be honest, are easier to get than Asian girls. You will be surprised. I spend a fair bit of time in Croatia and Australia and I can tell you that honestly, Ang Moh girls are more sincere and they will tell you straight in the face whether or not they like something. Just buy them a drink and be more daring to go up and chat with them. With Asian girls, its kind of like you have to keep guessing and be on your guard. Its harder to approach Asian girls so upfront because of the culture. But ang mo girls, screw that shit, just go and talk to her. Also, Ang Moh girls believe in going dutch. Some even pay for you. As for ang moh girls see Asians no up, thats simply sterotypical and grossly untrue. Its a false sentiment propagated by Hollywood. I have many ang moh girlfriends ( normal girlfriends ) who are very open minded and not as racist. However, that being said, the problem lies in LANGUAGE. A lot of ang moh girls told me before they couldnt understand what many asians are saying especially their english slang. If you can overcome that barrier, you can pick up ang moh girls. And of cos, ang moh girls are more ADVENTUROUS and WILD in BED.. GOOD LUCK bros.:D

cocknloaded
13-10-2010, 05:41 PM
Well it kinda depends where they come from too yeah? For me i think the best place to get is still in clubs rather than pubs.. Where they will let loose and i met quite a few tourists there, and had some luck with a danish chick who was here on holidays.. Just have fun and look spontaneous, then go ahead and break the ice.. Good luck!

bigangry
13-10-2010, 06:49 PM

i dont think they look asian no up. I do have some angmo friends who would love a asian bf as we are have more responsibility.

personally i think they are more up front, if they like you, everything goes man :D:D

LordAvernus
14-10-2010, 01:29 PM
I totally agree with bigangry. The notion that they see Asian no up is absolutely wrong. Maybe yes, there are some stuck up ones but the majority of them are very nice and warm once they get to know u better. I have even met very very sweet ang moh girls before who would go to great lengths to pamper their boyfriends. And like all girls, even ang mohs, once they are into u, they will want to be around u all the time. Problem is how u get to know them first. Thats the big problem. And as bro bigangry says, many actually prefer asian guys cos of the family and responsibility factors. Just that they couldnt get the chance to meet many. But the game is totally changing. If u take a walk down orchard road now, u see increasingly ang mo girls dating asian guys. This world has truely changed.

edack
14-10-2010, 02:31 PM
agreed with some bros here, asian /local are pragmatic --the first look is that do u have car ? (even some expats also dont have as they believe in exercise to work --still they get asian girls)..while others got lucky they got their own"car" to walk the dates to public transport :cool:

Kidy
15-10-2010, 08:18 AM
new asia bar has got quite alot esp on fri and sat nites. but be prepared to see SPGS too. :p

BeachHunk
15-10-2010, 12:29 PM
Anybody can tell where can find pub in sg which has the most ang moh/caucasian lady as crowd. I intend to go there this few days to find a fling.

Hi Bro Sexy_boi,

Dude, if you are looking for caucasion babes? Go attica or le noir... mainly hot caucasion babes as the caucasion babes there are usually either models, stewardess or professionals in singapore..

I manage to hook up quite a handful from there.

I would say that its not they look down on asian. Is just many asian guys are not as flamboyant and daring to chat up babes there without having the face being red, stuck at words or a wolf face.

In fact caucasion babes are much easier to hook them up as long as you chat up with them...

kryptonite123
18-10-2010, 10:53 PM
Bros. Ang Moh girls to be honest, are easier to get than Asian girls. You will be surprised. I spend a fair bit of time in Croatia and Australia and I can tell you that honestly, Ang Moh girls are more sincere and they will tell you straight in the face whether or not they like something. Just buy them a drink and be more daring to go up and chat with them. With Asian girls, its kind of like you have to keep guessing and be on your guard. Its harder to approach Asian girls so upfront because of the culture. But ang mo girls, screw that shit, just go and talk to her. Also, Ang Moh girls believe in going dutch. Some even pay for you. As for ang moh girls see Asians no up, thats simply sterotypical and grossly untrue. Its a false sentiment propagated by Hollywood. I have many ang moh girlfriends ( normal girlfriends ) who are very open minded and not as racist. However, that being said, the problem lies in LANGUAGE. A lot of ang moh girls told me before they couldnt understand what many asians are saying especially their english slang. If you can overcome that barrier, you can pick up ang moh girls. And of cos, ang moh girls are more ADVENTUROUS and WILD in BED.. GOOD LUCK bros.:D

I think you are referring to those Asians brought up in the West, not Singaporean guys...

84gunner
19-10-2010, 12:08 AM
Moreover, that girl is a american.

Many american gals are materialistic and pampered. Alot of those materialistic SG gals learn those stupid patterns mainly from those american bitches.

Europe has different culture from US of A. Europe has similar upbringing and moral values with Asia, eg, respect for older folks, caring for siblings / parents, etc.

Sexy_Boi
20-10-2010, 03:22 AM
Thanks to all for your inputs, will indeed must go to those place and check it out. :D

LordAvernus
20-10-2010, 10:58 AM
Many american gals are materialistic and pampered. Alot of those materialistic SG gals learn those stupid patterns mainly from those american bitches.

Europe has different culture from US of A. Europe has similar upbringing and moral values with Asia, eg, respect for older folks, caring for siblings / parents, etc.

European girls are much better than American girls. Less materialistic, more friendly, more cultured and caring. Especially those from Eastern Europe like Croatia and Czech Republic. Heavenly :p

pilter
22-10-2010, 12:33 AM
Interesting thread. Have always wished to have a mature ang moh milf fb. Doesn't seem to be as easy in sg as compared to overseas. Only fortunate to have experienced it once. maybe I've more guts when I'm out of sg lol. Don't see many bars with just a lone ang moh lady/milf sitting alone at the bar counter, unlike some watering holes in parts of SEA.

k3lvin123
22-10-2010, 12:43 AM
Try holland v, i was at the restaurant there & there was a few hanging places saw a couple of them but u got to pick up the courage to appraoch me too ham so nv go scare they suan me so i rather prefer my FL ang mo, PAF

k3lvin123
22-10-2010, 12:44 AM
European girls are much better than American girls. Less materialistic, more friendly, more cultured and caring. Especially those from Eastern Europe like Croatia and Czech Republic. Heavenly :p

Nice one, i agree 100% Me heard alot of east euro girl dying to go out of their country to be married to asian man especially singapore, taiwan, aust & NZ

LordAvernus
23-10-2010, 11:46 AM
Nice one, i agree 100% Me heard alot of east euro girl dying to go out of their country to be married to asian man especially singapore, taiwan, aust & NZ

Its true. Visit Czech and Croatia. Esp Croatia. Croatian girls love Asian dudes. And the family culture is VERY SIMILAR. I love Croatia. Czech is not too bad as well but CROATIA, unbeatable!:p

destined_me
23-10-2010, 01:55 PM
^^^ concur with you bro. one of my close friend was on an onsite assignment in Croatia.. he told about girls there too soft spoken, gentle and innocent :) .. he made a couple of gfs there.. which he couldn't manage here in SG .. :D

vince617
25-10-2010, 12:14 PM
i think the better question is where do the ang moh tourists/backpackers hang out in SG, my thinking is usually they are easier than expats no?

adonis
13-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Those lucky guys who have hooked up with Caucasian ladies in pubs/clubs in S'pore are invited to post their FRs here! Thanks.

singlicious
13-09-2012, 03:40 PM
can try ku de ta at mbs. though the drinks there are quite pricey.