PDA

View Full Version : Special Report a night out..

Madboy88
11-10-2010, 02:44 PM
Special Report 1- this report was all about her,yes about her,someone who had posted a new thread(to be or not to be...)saw her posting few days back..immediately i sent her a private msgs.she is not a fl here but someone new in here intro by her friend and to anyone who had seen her thread will know who i am talking about,this morning i took a risk,wondering to post a new thread here just in case she happen to saw what i had mention and only for the sbf bros.thats why i decided to open a new thread here.anyway i was hoping she replied my private msg in sbf..finally waited till sat,saw her replied,we exchange msn,chatted for few hours,before i finally persuaded to get her hp and i called her.she was very reluctant at first.alright fast foward the story.

On sunday early morning i sent her a sms asking for a meet up,waited for about 15mins,and to my surprise she gave me a ring,we chatted on the phone.this time for an hour.anyway she mention she is meeting her bf,and might not be meeting me,in my mind i thought of not giving up,i keep trying until finally she said that she will be back home in the night..she cant confirm if she can meet me..even can it will be quite late somewhere 10pm plus,i told her is ok,i am at anytime ready to meet even if is early morning.i told her i can wait.and she said she try to call me just before she reach home.Woah heart shiok.the whole day in i was thinking in my mind and hoping that she could meet me,the clock ticking.looking at my time 9pm plus still no sms no call from her.i expected she might be still with bf.so i decided to wait patiently in case if i sms her and bf see its..EAT 6 la.

Sunday 10pm...waited until hard cock die,still no call yet,until somwhere near 1030pm and finally she called me!!!she said she just reach home after her meet up with bf,asked me if i am still tired,i of course said no.and i arrange to meet her at her place some time at 11pm..as she is staying quite near me.i drove down to her place.and when i reached i was thinking Woah ..her home so big.better than me slighty sia..rich gal..i gave her a ring and she said she be out in 5mins.The best part .in this 5mins..my heart was jumping hard.wondering how she looked like in real ..in the msn her pic was perfect gal to me..soon she walked out her gate. i can see from my car..that OMG!!!!! a fair and chio bu very perfect looks and tight bodied ,nice height,wearing a tight white baby tee and a black tight short.walking slowly toward my car.she hop into my car.the first thing my eyes glance was her perfect long slim legs.mind you! i am serious about her tight bodied at such a age,we said 'hi' to each other and we went to a place near her home, a 24 hour coffeeshop sells prata at bukit timah area.

while driving there,i turn my head at times to chat with her actually is to have a quick glance at her sitting posture,tight bodied and legs.very nice friendly girl,speaks good english and a mixutre of chinese.we reached there,ordered foods and chatted many many things..not about sex of cos..i worry that i kana slapped by her,did ask her why she join sbf..and she is only plain curious ? and was intro by a frd of hers? anyone know who johnny is??she mention is not a regular here?maybe some seniors sbf bros might know..i wonder how come such a good girl and rich at the same time need to go into sbf? but nvm..to some who had saw her new post on Adult disscussion under (to be or not to be...)name Sharon.

we chatted until around 1am plus,she was tired,ready to sent her home,and there walking toward the carpark.i was walking behind her slighty.can see that she was wearing a black coloured bra with stripes.as she was wearing a white tee,can see through slighty.and a fucking firm butt.i can say that the black tight short(hotpant) really fitted her bum.she really got a tight bodied.very nice round firm breasts..oh my goodness..all this while i was like thinking of fucking her but then i decided not to,worried that she might get pisssed of.when we chatted about why she is in SBF,she was very very shy about it..and i heard that she got some isssues with her bf...UH HUH!!! very good..i am thinking of hitting her hard on this weakness she got..i am going to try slowly make frds with her more closely,take times to ask her out,and play some mind games with her and see if i could in the laid her.

i have made up my mind that she will be my target,i cant be bother if she got a bf,i will plans and slowly enter into her life..hoping that i could laid her...i will not give up ..surely she is still young and inexperience..alright i hope this week i find a chance to meet her up again.think she is quite comfy with me.alright bros this is ending story..and new reports i will post again.i will not give up surely,until i have fuck her.Hopefully she does not see this tread i have written.

for sbf bros..

short details of her not too personal details of her.

Sharon
21yr old chinese sg
STudent in a local school in town area (full time)
Rich parents
HT-1.68 - 1.70m (roughy estimated)
wt 46-48kg ESt
no specs
long shoulder lenght hair,layer plus hightlight bronze
fair
Tight bodied very very solid
long slim legs
i wonder if she is still virgin???? hahaha
erm shuld be better if she iis fully clean wax on her puss???
virgin and shave puss i cant confirm? cos i nvr ask her

bros wait for part 2 special reports..

biozaogeng
12-10-2010, 05:45 AM
Special Report 1- this report was all about her,yes about her,someone who had posted a new thread(to be or not to be...)saw her posting few days back..immediately i sent her a private msgs.she is not a fl here but someone new in here intro by her friend and to anyone who had seen her thread will know who i am talking about,this morning i took a risk,wondering to post a new thread here just in case she happen to saw what i had mention and only for the sbf bros.thats why i decided to open a new thread here.anyway i was hoping she replied my private msg in sbf..finally waited till sat,saw her replied,we exchange msn,chatted for few hours,before i finally persuaded to get her hp and i called her.she was very reluctant at first.alright fast foward the story.

On sunday early morning i sent her a sms asking for a meet up,waited for about 15mins,and to my surprise she gave me a ring,we chatted on the phone.this time for an hour.anyway she mention she is meeting her bf,and might not be meeting me,in my mind i thought of not giving up,i keep trying until finally she said that she will be back home in the night..she cant confirm if she can meet me..even can it will be quite late somewhere 10pm plus,i told her is ok,i am at anytime ready to meet even if is early morning.i told her i can wait.and she said she try to call me just before she reach home.Woah heart shiok.the whole day in i was thinking in my mind and hoping that she could meet me,the clock ticking.looking at my time 9pm plus still no sms no call from her.i expected she might be still with bf.so i decided to wait patiently in case if i sms her and bf see its..EAT 6 la.

Sunday 10pm...waited until hard cock die,still no call yet,until somwhere near 1030pm and finally she called me!!!she said she just reach home after her meet up with bf,asked me if i am still tired,i of course said no.and i arrange to meet her at her place some time at 11pm..as she is staying quite near me.i drove down to her place.and when i reached i was thinking Woah ..her home so big.better than me slighty sia..rich gal..i gave her a ring and she said she be out in 5mins.The best part .in this 5mins..my heart was jumping hard.wondering how she looked like in real ..in the msn her pic was perfect gal to me..soon she walked out her gate. i can see from my car..that OMG!!!!! a fair and chio bu very perfect looks and tight bodied ,nice height,wearing a tight white baby tee and a black tight short.walking slowly toward my car.she hop into my car.the first thing my eyes glance was her perfect long slim legs.mind you! i am serious about her tight bodied at such a age,we said 'hi' to each other and we went to a place near her home, a 24 hour coffeeshop sells prata at bukit timah area.

while driving there,i turn my head at times to chat with her actually is to have a quick glance at her sitting posture,tight bodied and legs.very nice friendly girl,speaks good english and a mixutre of chinese.we reached there,ordered foods and chatted many many things..not about sex of cos..i worry that i kana slapped by her,did ask her why she join sbf..and she is only plain curious ? and was intro by a frd of hers? anyone know who johnny is??she mention is not a regular here?maybe some seniors sbf bros might know..i wonder how come such a good girl and rich at the same time need to go into sbf? but nvm..to some who had saw her new post on Adult disscussion under (to be or not to be...)name Sharon.

we chatted until around 1am plus,she was tired,ready to sent her home,and there walking toward the carpark.i was walking behind her slighty.can see that she was wearing a black coloured bra with stripes.as she was wearing a white tee,can see through slighty.and a fucking firm butt.i can say that the black tight short(hotpant) really fitted her bum.she really got a tight bodied.very nice round firm breasts..oh my goodness..all this while i was like thinking of fucking her but then i decided not to,worried that she might get pisssed of.when we chatted about why she is in SBF,she was very very shy about it..and i heard that she got some isssues with her bf...UH HUH!!! very good..i am thinking of hitting her hard on this weakness she got..i am going to try slowly make frds with her more closely,take times to ask her out,and play some mind games with her and see if i could in the laid her.

i have made up my mind that she will be my target,i cant be bother if she got a bf,i will plans and slowly enter into her life..hoping that i could laid her...i will not give up ..surely she is still young and inexperience..alright i hope this week i find a chance to meet her up again.think she is quite comfy with me.alright bros this is ending story..and new reports i will post again.i will not give up surely,until i have fuck her.Hopefully she does not see this tread i have written.

for sbf bros..

short details of her not too personal details of her.

Sharon
21yr old chinese sg
STudent in a local school in town area (full time)
Rich parents
HT-1.68 - 1.70m (roughy estimated)
wt 46-48kg ESt
no specs
long shoulder lenght hair,layer plus hightlight bronze
fair
Tight bodied very very solid
long slim legs
i wonder if she is still virgin???? hahaha
erm shuld be better if she iis fully clean wax on her puss???
virgin and shave puss i cant confirm? cos i nvr ask her

bros wait for part 2 special reports..
LOL.

let's say hypothetically you are speaking the truth.

Ever dawn upon you that your bitch will be reading this? LOL.

TS stupidity+10

bugmenot
12-10-2010, 04:59 PM
TS, why mutiple threads on same topic..? :confused:

DUPLICATION THREAD:
Special Report On a night out with... (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=210980)

jp18
12-10-2010, 05:39 PM
:D:D +1

Looks like TS can forget about the 2nd report le..

LOL.

let's say hypothetically you are speaking the truth.

Ever dawn upon you that your bitch will be reading this? LOL.

TS stupidity+10