PDA

View Full Version : Tantric Massage

Pages : [1] 2 3

no_1977
11-10-2010, 11:20 AM
Hello,

I am a regular visitor to KL, and via a friend I was given a number for a "Tantric Massage". To be honest, I was quite sceptical when I contacted them, since in the past, the Tantric Massages I've experienced where very basic and more a exotic/erotic massage than anything else. However, my friend garanteed me that this one was different - so some time ago I gave it a shot.

I called, asked for outcall (I am staying in hotel) we had a bit of a chat regarding which services were on offer etc, and I decided to opt for the 2 hours tantric + lingham massage (for those who do not know what lingham massage is, please google it). I waited for about an hour, and there was small knock on my door.

As mentioned, I was very sceptical, and expected the worst but when I opened the door, I was very pleasantly surprised. This tall, smile-full Chinese girl stepped in my room and I would estimate her age to end 20's. Personally I am not a fan of the very young (18-20) girls so for me, this was perfect. Pretty face, not super skinny and bit of extra meat, but to me, absolutely perfect. More important, a very nice set of tits, more than a big handfull - great!

We started chatting a bit (yes, she speaks a bit of English), I undressed and placed myself on the bed. The following 2 hours were just simply fantastic. Maybe because of my low expectations, but mmost certainly I had one of the biggest and intense orgasms ever in my life... I wont go into too much detail of the 2 hour session, but in short, she started with a reasonable firm "normal" massage (by the way, she was dressed in only underwear during this time), for about 20-30 mins. Followed by a "light touch" massage, where all parts of the body were touch softly followed by a more intense massage and touching around my d*ck and *nus. She then undressed, oiled herself and myself up and the slide-show begon... very nice, very sensual and a great build up... I then turned around, and the slide-show would continue - she oiled her bug tits and my didi almost disappeared between them. She then sat on top of my, with by didi between her arse (but not in!), and she started moving slowly, followed by faster movements... She must ave enjoyed this, since she started touching herself... great view, great feeling and in this way (after a 2+ hours session) she finished me off... BAM, what a feeling.

As said - I cannot go into too much detail, but the session was simply fantastic! But only for those that are into erotic massage... I think she is available for FJ as well, not sure - and for me not important. The build up of 2 hours of sexiness was amazing, and the unloading was enorm...

I would give the overall rating of 9/10
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (some might rank much lower, I just like a bit a "meat")
Service: 10/10
WIR: YES! (in fact I booked again about a week later, and service was even better because she recognised me).

Guys - if you feel like something different, this might be your thing.

Please contact me for contact (preferably if you can share), or if you want some additional info.

alkk6628
11-10-2010, 11:57 AM
Dear Bro,

Can you share the contact and location.

Thanks in advance

stream777
11-10-2010, 12:06 PM
wow.. very nice. Too bad is at KL.

I am looking for such massage at JB but couldn't find it. Anyone knows Johor Bahru got such massage can introduce?

schaffhausen1
11-10-2010, 12:12 PM
hi Bro,

Thanks for sharing the contact.
Am in KL now...
Cheers

whiter75
11-10-2010, 12:31 PM
can you pass me her contact? thanks.

bathboy
11-10-2010, 01:44 PM
thanks for sharing, can share the contact ??

ejoker
11-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Thanks for sharing, I am also like such massage.
Do you mind forward contact? Tq.

tanhockgin
11-10-2010, 03:54 PM
Would appreciate the contact.

Leaving for KL tomorrow.

Cheers and will update with a report.

Spence

davin99
11-10-2010, 08:24 PM
Bro,care to share the ctc..thks

Kickinloud
11-10-2010, 08:37 PM
Mind giving me the contact and also the price?

Fr3ddieT
11-10-2010, 09:28 PM
Hello brother, learnt a few word in your thread and I think I would like to try this massage! Never try never know if it's likeable or not! :) hehe

So please share contact n location plss!! Thanks bro for something "new"

melayujb
11-10-2010, 10:48 PM
Bro...no tantrics massage in JB ?
If got..plz share la...

silentwolf
12-10-2010, 01:24 PM
Bro, pls share the contact, will go to KL on tomorrow. thanks a million!

Sean_Lim
12-10-2010, 02:37 PM
bro,can u pm me the location n contact??

eggfooyong
12-10-2010, 04:44 PM
HI Bro,

I'm in KL tomorrow. Can send me the contact? Tks!!!

youngboy_jb
12-10-2010, 11:45 PM
Bro,

Mind sharing the contact, i will be up in kl in abt 2 wks time!

do_it_to_it
13-10-2010, 01:57 AM
hi bro, i'm from kl. can you pls provide me the contact as well? Thanks.

penman
13-10-2010, 02:01 AM
can send me ctc N location

no_1977
13-10-2010, 07:36 AM
To all who responded - I've provided the ctc to a few people, I've received many requests for contact but have only selected a few. (do you really think I will share the contact with somebody who has been a member for over 6 years, with only 1 post... please share guys!)

For those who I provided the ctc - please give a report, and share a contact with me ;-)

pdmmlvr
13-10-2010, 08:43 AM
Hello,

I am a regular visitor to KL, and via a friend I was given a number for a "Tantric Massage". To be honest, I was quite sceptical when I contacted them, since in the past, the Tantric Massages I've experienced where very basic and more a exotic/erotic massage than anything else. However, my friend garanteed me that this one was different - so some time ago I gave it a shot.

I called, asked for outcall (I am staying in hotel) we had a bit of a chat regarding which services were on offer etc, and I decided to opt for the 2 hours tantric + lingham massage (for those who do not know what lingham massage is, please google it). I waited for about an hour, and there was small knock on my door.

As mentioned, I was very sceptical, and expected the worst but when I opened the door, I was very pleasantly surprised. This tall, smile-full Chinese girl stepped in my room and I would estimate her age to end 20's. Personally I am not a fan of the very young (18-20) girls so for me, this was perfect. Pretty face, not super skinny and bit of extra meat, but to me, absolutely perfect. More important, a very nice set of tits, more than a big handfull - great!

We started chatting a bit (yes, she speaks a bit of English), I undressed and placed myself on the bed. The following 2 hours were just simply fantastic. Maybe because of my low expectations, but mmost certainly I had one of the biggest and intense orgasms ever in my life... I wont go into too much detail of the 2 hour session, but in short, she started with a reasonable firm "normal" massage (by the way, she was dressed in only underwear during this time), for about 20-30 mins. Followed by a "light touch" massage, where all parts of the body were touch softly followed by a more intense massage and touching around my d*ck and *nus. She then undressed, oiled herself and myself up and the slide-show begon... very nice, very sensual and a great build up... I then turned around, and the slide-show would continue - she oiled her bug tits and my didi almost disappeared between them. She then sat on top of my, with by didi between her arse (but not in!), and she started moving slowly, followed by faster movements... She must ave enjoyed this, since she started touching herself... great view, great feeling and in this way (after a 2+ hours session) she finished me off... BAM, what a feeling.

As said - I cannot go into too much detail, but the session was simply fantastic! But only for those that are into erotic massage... I think she is available for FJ as well, not sure - and for me not important. The build up of 2 hours of sexiness was amazing, and the unloading was enorm...

WIR: YES! (in fact I booked again about a week later, and service was even better because she recognised me).

Please contact me for contact (preferably if you can share), or if you want some additional info.

Very interesting, never had that before, Bros, I'm in KL one week every month due to job assignment, can share the contact?

Thanks

allfuzzy
13-10-2010, 09:25 AM
Hello,

Bro, would like to try that ... please pass me her contact. Thanks

amkan
13-10-2010, 09:51 AM
bros, me too regular in KL, can share? Thanks

goocheong
13-10-2010, 11:33 PM
Bro, kindly pass the contact. will love to see her in action

islandguy
14-10-2010, 11:01 AM
Bor can u share the contact no for erotic massage.....thanks in advance

365fucker
15-10-2010, 12:51 AM
Mind to share ctc . please .

hoosdathu
15-10-2010, 02:32 AM
what's the damage?

no_1977
15-10-2010, 10:35 PM
Rates are slightly higher, due to outcall I suppose...
* 200 for the 2hr massage
* extra 80 for Lingham massage
* extra 150 for body2body and lingham massage

Guys - for those who wish to get the ctc, please share me some of your contacts... thanks.

blue.sky9990
16-10-2010, 11:19 AM
Bro can share contact .... will be in kl next week. Thx

christopher88
16-10-2010, 09:07 PM
Hihi, Bro,

Pls provide me the contact!! Thank you very very much!!!

swingerswagger
16-10-2010, 09:24 PM
So it sums up to RM 430? :confused:

It sounds so good, but itll be kinda pricey if thats the damage. :D

no_1977
16-10-2010, 11:01 PM
Maybe it wasnt very clear... but its 200+150 (=2 hr massage + b2b + lingham), makes 350. If you want service in an "outer" area, they charge an additional 30, which makes it 380.

As said - there are cheaper services around, and therefore probably not for everybody. But, you cannot expect champagne for beer prices right? ;-)

I would be interested to hear another review of her.

Also, for those who didnt qualify to get the contact - anybody interested to show me the ropes at a SPA? I've never been to one, and it seems that having a local with me might help me...? Those who can help me out, I can share the contact with you.

whenwhen
21-10-2010, 09:11 PM
Maybe it wasnt very clear... but its 200+150 (=2 hr massage + b2b + lingham), makes 350. If you want service in an "outer" area, they charge an additional 30, which makes it 380.

As said - there are cheaper services around, and therefore probably not for everybody. But, you cannot expect champagne for beer prices right? ;-)

I would be interested to hear another review of her.

Also, for those who didnt qualify to get the contact - anybody interested to show me the ropes at a SPA? I've never been to one, and it seems that having a local with me might help me...? Those who can help me out, I can share the contact with you.

goto Midvally Citi Tel, level 3, ask oct for mirrio

Mush
21-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Bro,can PM me the contact number? Thanks!

69fucker
21-10-2010, 11:24 PM
Hello

really impressed with your FR, im staying in KL for 10yrs, byt totally dont know about this tantric massage, would appreciate if you could give me the contact.

wish allthe best

Hello,

..............................She then undressed, oiled herself and myself up and the slide-show begon... very nice, very sensual and a great build up... I then turned around, and the slide-show would continue - she oiled her bug tits and my didi almost disappeared between them. She then sat on top of my, with by didi between her arse (but not in!), and she started moving slowly, followed by faster movements... She must ave enjoyed this, since she started touching herself... great view, great feeling and in this way (after a 2+ hours session) she finished me off... BAM, what a feeling.

Hominis.tantum
21-10-2010, 11:28 PM
Bro, can you PM the contact? I am in KL next week.
Anybody has other ideas for a whitey who's first time to the city? Shall be staying at the Sheraton on Jalan Sultan Ismail. Anything close?

Thanks all!

jashion777
22-10-2010, 07:53 AM
bro send to me the contact n location.

zoifre
22-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Bro can share contact?
[email protected]
thanks

no_1977
22-10-2010, 10:09 PM
bros,

Please stop contacting me if you
1. No contact to share or
2. You have zero FR

We need to keep this forum alive with FR!! Not just asking for ctc's if you cannot contribute to the scene....

S*xfiend
22-10-2010, 10:48 PM
bros,

We need to keep this forum alive with FR!! Not just asking for ctc's if you cannot contribute to the scene....

Thanks for sharing brother.

Upped you my humble few points.

Will try her when I get to KL next week.:D

plf8813
23-10-2010, 02:35 PM
A professional therapist for ladies and gents body treatment. Living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. For enquiry and appointment, please contact me: +6017 682 9985 (available day and night daily) call jojo

why so secretive? :cool:

JEChang
23-10-2010, 06:20 PM
hi Bro,

can share the contact and location?

magplayer
24-10-2010, 01:51 PM
Hello there, sounds like you had a good time do you mind sharing the contact as well?
Want to experience it as well. Apologies if I don't have anything to share at the moment.

cwgr413
25-10-2010, 01:18 PM
I had a similar experience in KL, contact was provided by my customer. Not sure if it is the same source as bro no_1977; however, pricing is the same.

FR:

Looks: 7/10 (PRC, very friendly and talkative)
Name: I forgot
Boobs: C+, bordering on D
Body: A bit fleshy (nice to hold)
Massage: 8/10 (nice and hard; properly trained)
B2B: 7/10 (pretty good)
FJ: Did not ask, was not offered
Damage: RM350 (2 hour massage at RM200; B2B at RM150; if you just want a HJ, it will be RM80. I know it's a bit pricey, but at 3 am, and in the luxury of my hotel room, I'm not complaining!!)

The massage was really good. The usual style, with the ML molesting my butt and doing the "credit card swiping action", if you know what I mean. When I turned over, she was massaging my thighs, intentionally brushing against my didi non-stop. Within seconds, confirm "majulah" already.
Her B2B was pretty SOP, but still good. I unloaded on her boobs after about 15 mins, giving her a titty-f***.

For bros who want the contact, pls PM me.

Have a great day ahead.

whenwhen
26-10-2010, 08:16 PM
A professional therapist for ladies and gents body treatment. Living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. For enquiry and appointment, please contact me: +6017 682 9985 (available day and night daily) call jojo

Brother, i found this contact on internet but not yet try. Hope you can share the FR here after you try.

Alf13
31-10-2010, 11:39 PM
Thanks to the contact from Bro cwgr413, I managed to get in touch with the OKT. Spoke to him and he speaks good English and he said he is able to provide a girl to my hotel room between 45mins to 1 hr. But I did an advance booking and had him sent the girl to me few nights ago.

The girl was a PRC from Shenyang but I don't think it is the same girl that Bro cwgr413 describe. In my view, her stats are:

Name: Xiao Xue
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B size
Body: Not too skinny, a bit of flesh but not fat

She is quite chatty and likes to joke which is a plus point for me. Her massage and body to body is quite SOP but when I started to finger her and lick her breast, she said to give out a soft moan. I told her to let me service her instead and she was a very willing party. I body painted her and went muff diving. I serviced her until she got so wet that she was very paiseh about it. She even wet the bed until she could not take it any more. That was then she asked me to let her service me instead.....by then she was already all flushed. Seeing how wet and excited she got, she got me excited too. Unfortunately she don't do fxxK job so all I could do was asked her to bj me. Had to pay extra for the bj.

Will I try again, yes, if I have the dough!

cwgr413
01-11-2010, 12:51 PM
Thanks to the contact from Bro cwgr413, I managed to get in touch with the OKT. Spoke to him and he speaks good English and he said he is able to provide a girl to my hotel room between 45mins to 1 hr. But I did an advance booking and had him sent the girl to me few nights ago.

The girl was a PRC from Shenyang but I don't think it is the same girl that Bro cwgr413 describe. In my view......atty and likes to joke which is a plus point for me. Her mas

Hi bro Alf13. Glad you enjoyed yourself. From your description, I reckon you're right, our MLs are different. Just curious, how much extra did you pay for the BJ?

Nimitz90120
01-11-2010, 07:33 PM
Can tell me where this tantric massage is? Any contact numbers?

Fr3ddieT
01-11-2010, 11:07 PM
Bro, what was ur damage? + the BJ

Alf13
01-11-2010, 11:40 PM
The damage was high: 200 for massage + 150 b2b + 100 for bj (her bj/tongue skills was fantastic and she constantly looks at you) + 30 transport

dickdick
02-11-2010, 01:09 AM
The damage was high: 200 for massage + 150 b2b + 100 for bj (her bj/tongue skills was fantastic and she constantly looks at you) + 30 transport

pls share location and contact...
thnaks

dickdick
02-11-2010, 01:10 AM

pls share location and contact...
Thanks...

Alf13
03-11-2010, 11:42 PM
Bro dickdick,

I have PM u the info!

sloom
05-11-2010, 01:37 AM
Hello,

Bro, pls pm me the contact,thks.

faiz82
06-11-2010, 01:40 AM
pless pm me contact also [email protected] tq

fatcat65
08-11-2010, 03:34 PM
bro! could I have the phones number and the locations? tq

Alf13
09-11-2010, 10:35 PM
I have PM the contact to all bros.....pls note I am not the okt!

hausiangai
10-11-2010, 01:48 PM
bro can have ctc please thanks

danuf
10-11-2010, 11:47 PM
Hi Bro,pls share her contact & details.Thanks in advance.Cheers!

fatcat65
16-11-2010, 11:10 AM
Many tq to bro Alf13 for the contact. I check into Summit and call the OKT.

got a PRC. took about 1hf 15min to arrive. Traffic jam.

Finally she come and chat a bit and straight got naked and onto the bed
face facing downwards. She start massaging. Massage was not too bad and and of course being a male I touch her here and there whenever have a chance.

Anyway to cut it short I just love the Lingham and the B2B. Is Amazing.

Name: wendy
Boobs: nice n bouncing
Body: not skinny
damage : 380 (200 + 150(lingham and B2B) + 30 transport)

I will certainly try again when free.

tq

air228
16-11-2010, 01:23 PM
interesting.... I need to try this... :)

Uncle_Lim
18-11-2010, 12:24 PM
Brother Sloom, pless pm me contact. Thousand thanks...

sloom
18-11-2010, 06:55 PM
Bro, pls pm me the contact, thks.

Uncle_Lim
18-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Bro, pls pm me the contact,thks.

Hello,

Brother, can share the contact or not ? like to try new things.

sloom
18-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Sorry bro, I don't have the ctc, you should get it from Alf13. Thks.

sem1977
18-11-2010, 10:17 PM
Bro, pls share the ctc and the location . [email protected] , thanks.

allears
19-11-2010, 02:17 PM
please PM contact......thanks

Uncle_Lim
22-11-2010, 11:33 AM
Bro Alf13,

Please PM the contact... [email protected] ... many many thanks...

sham_azz
24-11-2010, 12:26 AM
appreciate if can pass me the contact...would love to try

sensualick
19-12-2010, 12:08 PM
bro, i wud luv to try tantric massage from a gal. have read about it from the net and know a fren of mine (guy) who is a profesional in this massage.
can u pls pm me the ctc pls.

thanks a lot bro. u r d man!

Hello,

msoares
14-01-2011, 09:42 PM

Bro,
I don't think she's the one mentioned by no_1977 in his FR. I tried this girl Jojo last November in my hotel room in KL. Got her website through the internet. I found her very contradicting with the one described by no_1977.
She's a local Chinese from Penang, so she speaks English quite well. She claimed she's 24 but I think she's around 27.
Face: 6.5/10 (Her photo in her website is very misleading. She's got a very short hair cut, not my type)
Body: 6.5/10 (about 5'3'', slim, very small tits)
Damage:
Massage: RM238 for 2 hours
HJ: Additional RM100
B2B: Additional RM150 (it's not really b2b, she will just massage you in nude, she still uses her hands, not her body)
WIR: Definitely no; the cost is not worth it at all.

dragongoldmy
15-01-2011, 04:08 AM
Bro,
I don't think she's the one mentioned by no_1977 in his FR. I tried this girl Jojo last November in my hotel room in KL. Got her website through the internet. I found her very contradicting with the one described by no_1977.
She's a local Chinese from Penang, so she speaks English quite well. She claimed she's 24 but I think she's around 27.
Face: 6.5/10 (Her photo in her website is very misleading. She's got a very short hair cut, not my type)
Damage:
B2B: Additional RM150 (it's not really b2b, she will just massage you in nude, she still uses her hands, not her body)

No bro, the girl are from china not local malaysian.... so i think u got the wrong person..... coz i did try few time , i even try xiao xue too...but still prefer that big boob girl wendy

msoares
15-01-2011, 09:42 AM
No bro, the girl are from china not local malaysian.... so i think u got the wrong person..... coz i did try few time , i even try xiao xue too...but still prefer that big boob girl wendy

Bro,
read carefully, am not talking bout ur FR at all.

am talking bout FL called Jojo, which was posted by plf8813. this girl works alone.

G-child
16-01-2011, 01:49 PM
Bro. can PM me her ctc. Coz i usually travel to KL for bizz trip. Tq

kuabengguan
24-01-2011, 07:24 PM
Hi Bro,
Can PM me the ctc and location please. thanks.

leoeight
26-01-2011, 07:21 AM
Bro, 1977, I just came from a long trip to India and "tantaric" is a Buddhist technique based on focus and sanskrit from a place call Erode and Trivandrum.. but there they do not do it in underwear... anyway very few Indian girls wear underwear (maybe their bushy hair gets stuck in it..Hehe..)

Would love to try this one, can pm me? I am new to this forum and have no contacts here.. but if you need more infor.. I have travelled to 67 countries and lived in 8.. can help you..if you tell me counttry. Rdgs

L8

btu653
28-01-2011, 03:59 PM
i'm in KL, can you send me the contact?

shadowxx
29-01-2011, 08:51 AM
Hi, please share the contact to me, I'm in KL too. Thanks

soccerken
29-01-2011, 11:36 AM
i'm in KL for a biz trip. Can pass ctc thx !

Gray
29-01-2011, 02:22 PM
Can someone pls share this contact with me? Thanks!

dragongoldmy
14-02-2011, 01:03 PM
i call the okt on 10/2 , wanna book for wendy again, but too bad she went back to china liao, will back on 14/2 , so i try other, who know , suprice~!! The okt send me a girl name gigi... damn pretty decent look PRC, slim nice body, and damn damn firm ass....will try her again

safaricheong
14-02-2011, 01:39 PM
Bro , tq for the info, any contact would be much appreciated TQ

msoares
16-02-2011, 11:49 PM
After reading the FR and interested to try the Tantric massage service from Trantic Massage Escort but too back they close for CNY. Search the net and found the ads below. Anyone try her service before?

Hi,I am Jessy, a 24 years attractive Chinese female masseuse with 5 + years experience in professional full body massage.
I am trained by a Zen Master in the art of Sensual Massage.
Worked for her as an apprentice for 3 years.

I offer visiting service at your home or hotel:

1 hour massage for 200 Ringgit
2 hours massage 300 Ringgit
3 hours massage 400 Ringgit

Available day & night daily

It is the best professional,therapeutic massage you have ever experienced.

*NO INTERCOURSE OFFER*

Bro,
Jessy = Jojo. That's the same gal in my FR below. She uses her identity as Jessy to attract some dumb white guys who wouldn't mind spending so much moola for nothing.....

You may try her if you want, but I've warned you. You kena con la... She will massage you in her shirt & hot pants, that's it. She will refuse to strip off. I got a very bad experience with her...

Bro,
Damage:

dragongoldmy
17-02-2011, 04:40 PM
who else try this tantric massage b4?? any else nice girl's to introduce?

look4fun
20-02-2011, 12:31 AM
Bro,
Jessy = Jojo. That's the same gal in my FR below. She uses her identity as Jessy to attract some dumb white guys who wouldn't mind spending so much moola for nothing.....

You may try her if you want, but I've warned you. You kena con la... She will massage you in her shirt & hot pants, that's it. She will refuse to strip off. I got a very bad experience with her...

I guess you are right, Jessy is from Penang. Thanks for the sharing and luckily she was not available when I wanna try her.

boboyjb
20-02-2011, 01:31 PM
hi bro,
i will be at KL tomorrow.can you pm me her number or details how to get this kind of massage?
TQ.

fixfix
20-02-2011, 06:12 PM
wow..sounds really good...
can pm me ctc too??

23jason23
20-02-2011, 11:10 PM
bro can u send me the location and contact?
coz i'm not that into fj and really needed a great massage

no_1977
22-02-2011, 12:29 PM
Bros,

Tried this service again - and didnt want to use my regular (wendy big boobs), but someone else.

They send PRC (they only have PRC) called "ice". Cute tiny girl, quite sexy, slim with nice hand-full boobs. She came into my room, and she was dressed in a sporty, but revealing and sexy dress...nice one. We discussed the services, some chitchat and 10 minutes later we started. Massage was good/excellent for me, althought slightly less sexy as Wendy's...
After a good hour of massage, she asked me if I wanted to BJ... the fire and ice one... sure! why not?! of course, for some additional $$$...
She was absolutely fan-tas-tic at it... at this stage she was fully naked (was wearing only panties during massage), and very very wet...we played for a bit and finally she popped me in a very very nice way...

Now I have a problem...next time I call... do I go for Wendy or Ice?

have fun bros

KamLan86
22-02-2011, 05:30 PM
bro..what is the contact?sounds good...i am now here..pls PM me.Thanks!

mrcoolman
23-02-2011, 02:16 AM
Can someone pls share this contact with me? Thanks!

deem
23-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Hi bro, that sounds interesting. Mind sharing contact?

whenwhen
23-02-2011, 08:04 PM
What is the damage?

Bros,

Tried this service again - and didnt want to use my regular (wendy big boobs), but someone else.

They send PRC (they only have PRC) called "ice". Cute tiny girl, quite sexy, slim with nice hand-full boobs. She came into my room, and she was dressed in a sporty, but revealing and sexy dress...nice one. We discussed the services, some chitchat and 10 minutes later we started. Massage was good/excellent for me, althought slightly less sexy as Wendy's...
After a good hour of massage, she asked me if I wanted to BJ... the fire and ice one... sure! why not?! of course, for some additional $$$...
She was absolutely fan-tas-tic at it... at this stage she was fully naked (was wearing only panties during massage), and very very wet...we played for a bit and finally she popped me in a very very nice way...

have fun bros

bazzzist
24-02-2011, 04:22 AM
Hi bro, thank you for your sharing. Your wendy and ice sounds great! can u PM me the detials? address, number if have, etc? thanks! asap if possible, cos only limited stay in kl!

peter3333
24-02-2011, 05:43 AM
Hi Bro.
I'm in KL tomorrow. Mind giving me the contact and also the price?

bazzzist
24-02-2011, 05:49 PM
hi bro, can send me the contact? i am in kl now! leaving sooN! thanks so much!

bazzzist
28-02-2011, 04:23 PM
hi bro, can send me the contact? i am in kl now! leaving sooN! thanks so much!

espkhloh
01-03-2011, 06:16 AM
Bros,

have fun bros
Bro, can share contact?

pltan75
11-05-2011, 09:56 PM
Can share with me please?

rocket888
14-05-2011, 04:12 PM
brother, can PM me the contact and damage? thanks

TigerFC
03-06-2011, 12:14 AM
Mind provide more info ?

KarlVince
03-06-2011, 10:07 AM
bro can u pls share the contact? thank u in advance

jjnv
22-11-2011, 10:01 AM
Has anyone tried a tantric massage through this service: http://tantric-massage.escort-site.com ? Any comments? Thanks!
Could someone send me the contact details for the massage service that was reviewed by the original post? [email protected], thanks

alex7383
23-11-2011, 09:04 AM
Bro 1977.
I'm new here and would like to have the contact detail. TQ

kk99
08-12-2011, 03:14 PM
Bros, just to share with you I have erectile dysfunctional problem for last
10 years, ever since this PRC help to massage my body and "la gen
" my didi Im now like a new born baby enjoy good sex life again.

No Vigra! just pure massage. She is in her 40's in KL Pudu experience in pressure point massage.

massage+la gen+sex damage 180

For CTC and picture pls email [email protected]

redsfc
15-07-2012, 09:38 PM
Sounds awesome. Can anyone share ctc? Heading down to Genting in 2 weeks time. Much appreciated!

Nick John
16-07-2012, 10:33 AM
Sound interesting . Must try .

changqing
18-07-2012, 12:36 AM
Went look for Zhi Thong today. Even though she is meaty but fair skin, long hair, friendly, soft spoken sweat voice that make up the points.

Before she start to massage me she complained that her back twisted during one FJ session with a bro. I volunteered to massage for her since I know some of the hand movement for massage. She undressed herself with the underwear on, Wa ! her fair skin really heat me up when I start to touch her back, shoulder, buttock, thigh and leg. I almost want to do FJ after few minutes of massaging her body cannot tahan already. I control myself and move my palms, fingers over her body with appropriate pressure and touching. Really can feel my blood flows increases ha!

I started to sweat after 30 mins and feel tired and restless. Body Massaging is a very tiring job man ! The only thing I enjoy is the touching and feeling good with her body. he he !

When come to her turn to massage my body, I asked her how was my massage? You know what her comment? "You have zero knowledge of a human being pressure points. You have long way to learn. Massage is easy for many, but, to get the right pressure points needs a lot of experience & feeling"

As she started to massage I begin to feel and enjoy her massage on the right pressure points. There are 360 pressure points on our body. But where are they?

Tom88
23-07-2012, 11:53 PM
Never try b4 . Must try at lease once .

choonxiang
25-07-2012, 04:26 AM
Hello,

Please PM me her contact ,i will go kl soon

asiend
08-08-2012, 12:31 AM
contact please

cheez14
08-08-2012, 09:52 AM
ctc pls thx!

touristas
08-08-2012, 05:06 PM
bro...if u don't mind can share contact or location?
thanks in advance....;)

jeremyl118
08-08-2012, 05:47 PM
Hi can someone share the contact with me? Haven't been to this forum for some time, sure I am surprise to hear something new to myself, I've tried Many erotic massage but never heard of this tantic or lingham before,
most appreciated.

pokemon69
09-08-2012, 01:38 AM
Bro no_1977

Please pm me the contact at [email protected]
definitely will give my try !

JuzNiceM
26-08-2012, 09:44 PM
Hi Bro no_1977,

I will be spending a week around shah alam .. :(
any outcall to the hotel there?

seek your kind advice here ....

eugene_wong
26-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Hi can someone share the contact with me? Haven't been to this forum for some time, sure I am surprise to hear something new to myself, I've tried Many erotic massage but never heard of this tantic or lingham before,
most appreciated.

Tantric is not lingam

eugene_wong
26-08-2012, 09:52 PM
Hello,

From the way you describe, it is not tantric massage......
anyway, what is the damange?

Xcyted
27-08-2012, 01:14 AM
I hv also tried her before. If you can get past the weight and age thing or if age thing is your thing then really try her. She is very friendly and very good massage.

Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10
WIR: Yes

Xcyted
27-08-2012, 01:15 AM
I have tried her and she is quite good.

Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10 (some might rank much lower, I just like a bit a "meat")
Service: 8/10
WIR: Yes

lao Gui
27-08-2012, 04:29 PM
Went look for Zhi Thong today. Even though she is meaty but fair skin, long hair, friendly, soft spoken sweat voice that make up the points.

Before she start to massage me she complained that her back twisted during one FJ session with a bro. I volunteered to massage for her since I know some of the hand movement for massage. She undressed herself with the underwear on, Wa ! her fair skin really heat me up when I start to touch her back, shoulder, buttock, thigh and leg. I almost want to do FJ after few minutes of massaging her body cannot tahan already. I control myself and move my palms, fingers over her body with appropriate pressure and touching. Really can feel my blood flows increases ha!

I started to sweat after 30 mins and feel tired and restless. Body Massaging is a very tiring job man ! The only thing I enjoy is the touching and feeling good with her body. he he !

When come to her turn to massage my body, I asked her how was my massage? You know what her comment? "You have zero knowledge of a human being pressure points. You have long way to learn. Massage is easy for many, but, to get the right pressure points needs a lot of experience & feeling"

As she started to massage I begin to feel and enjoy her massage on the right pressure points. There are 360 pressure points on our body. But where are they?

SBF Brothers...... don't trust this changqing

boomboomvn
30-08-2012, 03:09 PM
It sounds really nice bro, can i have little info on price + contact since i m coming to KL next 2 days. Thank you very much for your help.

nasibriyani
02-10-2012, 09:19 PM
Bro, can share ctc? PM me please?

the god
03-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Please PM me her contact ,i will go kl soon

Bro.. Pm me pls.. [email protected]

What's damage bro

fuckuu
03-10-2012, 05:00 PM
bro can share the ctc. pm me bro.

Botakk
04-10-2012, 02:11 PM
Any lobang around Sri hartamas and mont kiara area? Pm me please

girls
04-10-2012, 03:30 PM
There's plenty in SRI HARTAMAS but don't think there's any in Mont Kiara. Just go around and you can see, try Axrx or WxxdenHouxe, there's 2 type one is B2B including BJ and the other better massage including HJ.

kenl8888
28-10-2012, 11:17 PM
How much is the damage ?

osemgiler
29-10-2012, 06:16 PM
Hi, first timer here. I usually get 'service' at Penang and JB since i usually outstation there. But since i live in KL, i wanna try here too. Thing is i dont like straight up job. I like this erotic massage thing. So can anyone recommend me a good HC places near Puchong or KL that has good B2B or this so called Tantric Massage? PM me with info and price please, thank you.

heanang
30-10-2012, 09:21 PM
Dear All,

mind to share the ctc?

yamworms
07-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Bro can share your Wendy and Ice contact? tq...will share some back

TigerFC
07-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Hello,

Which outcall is it ? mind share a bit ?

showelt
08-11-2012, 12:29 AM
can i get the contact ?

Alienspacex
08-11-2012, 08:55 PM
Appreciate if can PM me the contact n damage please. Thanks

skyscrape
09-11-2012, 11:30 AM
I going jb this sat, got any nice lobang? I think i will be at ksl or citysquare area

osemgiler
16-11-2012, 12:35 AM
I never tried this 'Tantric / Lingham Massage' thing. After reading u guys FR, im so much interested in it now. Any bros know any SPA or HC or MP that offer this service around Subang or Puchong?

Email info to [email protected]

Greatly appreciate it for helping noobie like me. Thank you.

choonxiang
16-11-2012, 04:32 AM
Hello,

Bro can you please share contact and damage .. thanks

choonxiang
16-11-2012, 04:39 AM

The girl was a PRC from Shenyang but I don't think it is the same girl that Bro cwgr413 describe. In my view, her stats are:

Name: Xiao Xue
Boobs: B size
Body: Not too skinny, a bit of flesh but not fat

She is quite chatty and likes to joke which is a plus point for me. Her massage and body to body is quite SOP but when I started to finger her and lick her breast, she said to give out a soft moan. I told her to let me service her instead and she was a very willing party. I body painted her and went muff diving. I serviced her until she got so wet that she was very paiseh about it. She even wet the bed until she could not take it any more. That was then she asked me to let her service me instead.....by then she was already all flushed. Seeing how wet and excited she got, she got me excited too. Unfortunately she don't do fxxK job so all I could do was asked her to bj me. Had to pay extra for the bj.

bro i going to kl this week , please share contact and damage ..

focusbdm
17-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Bro 1977 can share contact, going to K L next week.thanks

tiger2009
19-11-2012, 12:54 AM
can share this bro? I'm going to KL tomorrow :)

Tom88
21-11-2012, 10:38 AM
I also want . never try b4 .

vnex
23-11-2012, 04:05 AM
Any good tantric and erotic massage intro? please pm me the location.
Thank you.

Chongsan
26-11-2012, 12:51 AM
Any good massager can recommend ?

vika
26-11-2012, 02:01 AM
bro, i'm in kl and just had a lingam massage by wendy. no words can describe this experience. i've discovered nirvana.:D:D:D

nerrad
26-11-2012, 02:47 PM
bro, i'm in kl and just had a lingam massage by wendy. no words can describe this experience. i've discovered nirvana.:D:D:D

pls pm me her number!!!! pls.....

vika
26-11-2012, 08:58 PM
OKT's number 0162802639. Have fun.:D:D:D

SexPunisher
27-11-2012, 01:06 AM
wendy doing outcall?
KL which area?
Damage?
Wendy body & look?

the god
28-11-2012, 10:27 PM
Hello,

Bro.. Can PM me?

Virus0001
28-11-2012, 11:44 PM

Hi bro, need the massage right now. How much is the damage?

Thanks

Virus0001
29-11-2012, 12:06 AM
Need the massage now in KL.

Can PM contact and Damage?

Thanks

andycj
01-12-2012, 02:08 PM
hi bro, pls pm me, i like this.

MartinGG
08-12-2012, 10:58 AM
Hello,

Mind share ?

heanang
10-12-2012, 02:46 AM
Anyone can share the ctc???thanks...

Funisinricky
10-12-2012, 05:53 PM
PM the contact please ....

clean&neat
11-12-2012, 10:44 PM
The OKT number already posted in this tread, please don't be lazy, look for it.
They are not cheap, 2Hrs Outcall RM350 for tantric massage with HJ and add RM100 if want BBBJ. Some of the girls are willing to do BBBJ. Whichever 1 shot only.

Tried 2 girls from this OKT, both are good.

Brought them to my room and they asked me to strip as well as strip them. Then massage during which some of the time they will be standing at the head of the bed and your head is literally face to face with their pussy. Free AR and fingering for the 20 mins that your face is up against their pussy while they massage you.

Then second hour change to sensual light touch massage during which you can continue to finger and grab their boobs. Finally the lingam massage to end it. Some of the ML will offer BBBJ for extra fees.

I stopped using them as it is cheaper to go incall to A@r* for RM198 massage and BBBJ although only 1 hour compared to Rm450 although for 2 hours. I will stick to them if they allow 2 shots.

heanang
14-12-2012, 12:28 AM
Bro, mind to pm the ctc?thanks

The OKT number already posted in this tread, please don't be lazy, look for it.
They are not cheap, 2Hrs Outcall RM350 for tantric massage with HJ and add RM100 if want BBBJ. Some of the girls are willing to do BBBJ. Whichever 1 shot only.

Tried 2 girls from this OKT, both are good.

Brought them to my room and they asked me to strip as well as strip them. Then massage during which some of the time they will be standing at the head of the bed and your head is literally face to face with their pussy. Free AR and fingering for the 20 mins that your face is up against their pussy while they massage you.

Then second hour change to sensual light touch massage during which you can continue to finger and grab their boobs. Finally the lingam massage to end it. Some of the ML will offer BBBJ for extra fees.

I stopped using them as it is cheaper to go incall to A@r* for RM198 massage and BBBJ although only 1 hour compared to Rm450 although for 2 hours. I will stick to them if they allow 2 shots.

clean&neat
19-12-2012, 08:29 AM
Bro, mind to pm the ctc?thanks

The contact is on this tread and only 1-2 pages back. Please do some homework if want to cheong.

blackjohn74
04-01-2013, 02:53 AM
Hi bro...could you please pm me the contact for tantric massage? Been looking for ages. Thanks

fizzer
08-01-2013, 11:16 PM
Hi Boys,

I recently tried their services... Boss is really friendly guy. Was feeling really tired since it the 1st day I landed in KL, had a full day of meetings and drinks after dinner... call the magic number and Mr Boss picked up the phone speaking very fluent English. Within 30mins of my arrangement with Mr Boss, telephone in my hotel room rang, Security asked if I was expecting a guest... before long, my door bell rang and there was this sweet looking Chinese gal escorted by a staff of the hotel. Felt like they were delivering a present to my door step hahaha....

She was very friendly and we started to chat alittle, she asked if i was feeling pain in any particular areas... I just said that I was generally very tired and had a lower back ache. She helped me undressed then undressed herself leaving only a tiny piece of G-String. She was really quite hot and by leaving a piece of clothing on adds to the sexiness...

she grabbed a towel from the toilet and spread over the bed to prevent the massage oils that she will be using later from staining the bed. She asked me to lay on my tummy in a prone position so that she could work on my back. Massage was solid and I could feel her hitting all the right buttons which means she is well trained. We continued chatting about where we were from and other non important stuff like as if we were long lost friends... She really made me feel at ease.

About 1hour into the massage she propped me into a doggie position and started massaging my balls, shaft and arse from behind... I have to admit that being in that position made me feel very vulnerable and because of that the feeling of her handling my package in a very controlled and smooth manner really very shiok.

After about 15min of taking me from behind, she flipped me and started to massage the front part of my body and returning to my package only about 15min later... with about 30min left of the clock, she took off her tiny g string in a very sexy manner and dripped massage oil on my body and hers, before i could get over the sexy sight of her pouring the oil on herself, she was rubbing her B size boobs on my whole body, intermittently placing my shaft on her cleavage for a tit fuck... the feeling was really good...

She then went on to this move where she was like sitting on top of my dick and riding me.... for a moment i thought i was screwing her, but it was actually me just fucking the flesh between her thighs... i felt really good. At this point of time i was so horny that i asked her how much it was to go for a screw.... she professionally declined and said that what every i'm experiencing is way better than a fuck... come to think of it, she was quite right... I was hard for about 45mins by this time and if i was to screw, probably at most 20min only.

she then applied her finishing touches to the session by sensually caressing and massaging my dick with her hands. She picked up speed and i had no choice but to blow my load all over the place... it was the best shot that I've ever had, she said it's because she was controlling and building up the "momentum for the final blow" so imagine 60 min of stimulation then coming to a blow.... the pressure was immense and i soiled the bedsheets alittle.

she went to the toilet and ran a small towel in hot water to heat it up and twisted it dry leaving a warm moist towel which she used to clean me up.

Summary - Awesome Experience!!
I've been hooked on it ever since...

Tonight i'm in KL again and i decided to try another service provider. Hope it will turn out fine... fingers crossed!

365fucker
09-01-2013, 10:08 PM
Must try !

fizzer
10-01-2013, 01:29 PM
Ok, i'm back to post FR on new service provider....

Sad to say it was a real disappointment... Started off really well with conversations with 21yr old Indonesian ML. She speaks pretty good english..

Massage skills are rated 3/10 (yes, it's that bad) after a hard day at wok i was expecting alittle more effort... everything was SOP. B2B massage was nothing special.

What some bros, might appreciate is that full service was offered...Sorry I am unable to comment or write FR as I did not try.

Tom88
17-01-2013, 10:31 PM

Sad to say it was a real disappointment... Started off really well with conversations with 21yr old Indonesian ML. She speaks pretty good english..

Massage skills are rated 3/10 (yes, it's that bad) after a hard day at wok i was expecting alittle more effort... everything was SOP. B2B massage was nothing special.

What some bros, might appreciate is that full service was offered...Sorry I am unable to comment or write FR as I did not try.

Which MP ?

sapik101
18-01-2013, 02:59 AM
Hello,

How much is the damage?

test101
22-01-2013, 10:14 AM

is this 21yrs indo girl named linda?

rowantree
30-01-2013, 01:12 AM
was in kl a few weeks back and was attrcted to this tantric massage thing from this thread. called the good bro to arrange for wendy to come at night after a long day at work.

was worried whether it will be as good as mentioned but when door bell rang and i opened the door, WOW! wat a beauty!! tall, shapely, beautiful with long black hair tied high at the back like a model.
she was really frenly, greeted me and came into the room. i was thinking how great it will be to be massaged by such a pretty lady! as i am already bathed, she ask me to strip and arrange for me to lie face down. she stripped into her bra and Gs and started the tantric massage with dimmed lights.

the massage was really erotic and arousing, yet relaxing. those bros who knows tantric massage would love the feel of her finger tips all over you. at first some positions of opening your leg wide is a bit awkward but got over it easily with the sensual feeling from her. before i know it, i saw tat she already stripped into her birthday suit! i tried taking a peek but could not see much. i started to caress her smooth legs when she was standing near my head to massage the back.

suddenly, i felt her pouring some oil on my back and heard her applying it on herself. then 2 huge warm buns landed on my back and i took a peek to see her naked and giving me a BM!! it was heavenly.

after 15 mins of BM on the back and endless tries at peeking at her nked body, she got me to turn over and boy was it a sight to behold. i felt like a little boy staring at my fav most desired toy!! I have to admit i am a big big boob person. She got gigantic E cups and it was plain beautiful on her. she proceed with her BM on my front and by that time, i was rock hard. the feelin of those E cups moving on me, and her shy look when our eyes contact was heavenly. she even gave me a peck on my forehead.

when the BM ended, she was quite tired and just lie on me telling me to let her take a rest. it felt great with the GFE and i was slowly caressing her back and her side boobs, smelling her scent for 5 mins. after a while, she gt up and proceed to the lingam.

the lingam was quite strange for me as it was my first time but it just got better and better. we were chatting a lot and she was telling me abt lingam while she was still doing it. i praised her nonestop and she gave me a lesson on her boobs. :) she then commented that a dick of my size is just wat she like, but, just too bad, she DO NOT PROVIDE FJ. i was begging nonestop nicely but she politely decline and decided to respect her wishes.

she then proceed to give me a BJ with her E cups with moaning for about 5 mins, i told her that it is difficult for me to cum with HJ and BJ and can normally only cum with FJ. she commented "aiyoh, Na Jiu Nan Le!" then she proceed to give me a good catbath while HJ me. at this time, i was able to softly fondle those e cuppers and gave a a soft kiss on her forehead. how i wish i can F her gao gao now.

i ask for permisson to give a good lick or suck on those e cuppers but was declined. once again, respct her wishes and took a really long time before i finally shot my load in her hands.

she cleaned me with a warm towel and had a futher chat together. she finally let me hold and fondle her e cups and nips for a while seeing my eagerness to feel them. she then told me that she is thinking of stopping doing these massages and return to China soon. i was really sad on hearing that and wish i can RTM ASAP.

we went to bathe together while she clean me up. i paid up and she left after giving me a goodbye hug.

i will never forget the session with her and doubt i will enjoy such massage as much other than with her again.i even told her that her future husband will be a very lucky man to enjoy her skills.

the damage is totally worth the 2 hrs and the quality of her service. i will miss her terribly if i dun get to enjoy her service again.

raymondcc
30-01-2013, 09:56 PM
how much is the damage, bro?

asiend
01-02-2013, 09:00 PM
was in kl a few weeks back and was attrcted to this tantric massage thing from this thread. called the good bro to arrange for wendy to come at night after a long day at work.

was worried whether it will be as good as mentioned but when door bell rang and i opened the door, WOW! wat a beauty!! tall, shapely, beautiful with long black hair tied high at the back like a model.
she was really frenly, greeted me and came into the room. i was thinking how great it will be to be massaged by such a pretty lady! as i am already bathed, she ask me to strip and arrange for me to lie face down. she stripped into her bra and Gs and started the tantric massage with dimmed lights.

the massage was really erotic and arousing, yet relaxing. those bros who knows tantric massage would love the feel of her finger tips all over you. at first some positions of opening your leg wide is a bit awkward but got over it easily with the sensual feeling from her. before i know it, i saw tat she already stripped into her birthday suit! i tried taking a peek but could not see much. i started to caress her smooth legs when she was standing near my head to massage the back.

suddenly, i felt her pouring some oil on my back and heard her applying it on herself. then 2 huge warm buns landed on my back and i took a peek to see her naked and giving me a BM!! it was heavenly.

after 15 mins of BM on the back and endless tries at peeking at her nked body, she got me to turn over and boy was it a sight to behold. i felt like a little boy staring at my fav most desired toy!! I have to admit i am a big big boob person. She got gigantic E cups and it was plain beautiful on her. she proceed with her BM on my front and by that time, i was rock hard. the feelin of those E cups moving on me, and her shy look when our eyes contact was heavenly. she even gave me a peck on my forehead.

when the BM ended, she was quite tired and just lie on me telling me to let her take a rest. it felt great with the GFE and i was slowly caressing her back and her side boobs, smelling her scent for 5 mins. after a while, she gt up and proceed to the lingam.

the lingam was quite strange for me as it was my first time but it just got better and better. we were chatting a lot and she was telling me abt lingam while she was still doing it. i praised her nonestop and she gave me a lesson on her boobs. :) she then commented that a dick of my size is just wat she like, but, just too bad, she DO NOT PROVIDE FJ. i was begging nonestop nicely but she politely decline and decided to respect her wishes.

she then proceed to give me a BJ with her E cups with moaning for about 5 mins, i told her that it is difficult for me to cum with HJ and BJ and can normally only cum with FJ. she commented "aiyoh, Na Jiu Nan Le!" then she proceed to give me a good catbath while HJ me. at this time, i was able to softly fondle those e cuppers and gave a a soft kiss on her forehead. how i wish i can F her gao gao now.

i ask for permisson to give a good lick or suck on those e cuppers but was declined. once again, respct her wishes and took a really long time before i finally shot my load in her hands.

she cleaned me with a warm towel and had a futher chat together. she finally let me hold and fondle her e cups and nips for a while seeing my eagerness to feel them. she then told me that she is thinking of stopping doing these massages and return to China soon. i was really sad on hearing that and wish i can RTM ASAP.

we went to bathe together while she clean me up. i paid up and she left after giving me a goodbye hug.

i will never forget the session with her and doubt i will enjoy such massage as much other than with her again.i even told her that her future husband will be a very lucky man to enjoy her skills.

the damage is totally worth the 2 hrs and the quality of her service. i will miss her terribly if i dun get to enjoy her service again.
Whats her name?how much the damage for 2 hrs?

Royalsex
01-02-2013, 11:41 PM
I wish to try . i look for really pro one . not handjob .

AA12345
05-02-2013, 05:09 PM
Guys I am a noob to the arena, home in klang, and 90%of the time not in Malaysia. Coming back for cny, wanted to try out Wendy / ice or any good tantric massage. Read through all the pages, found out they only do outcall.

Should I drive to pj or kl area,check into a hotel and call them to meet up with me in the hotel? How do the local people from pj or kl usually do it? Obviously, can't really ask the girl to go to your home.

Any help would greatly be appreciated. Will do the FR write up to share...

rowantree
12-02-2013, 12:47 AM
contacts are in this thread. pls find it yrself. damage best is check with bro who help arrange whenu contact him.

choonxiang
14-02-2013, 02:42 PM
Hello,

Pm me thanks

luzd
16-02-2013, 11:21 PM
Hello,

Dear All,

mind to share the ctc? PM plz

clean&neat
20-02-2013, 04:07 PM
Called up and asked for Wendy. Have tried Ice and an Indonesia lady but wanted to try Wendy.

Name: Wendy
Origin: China
Boobs: D, nice melons
Looks: She is in her 30s and not a SYT, but pleasant looking enough
Body: Pear shape with some tummy
GFE: Very friendly and chatty

She managed to get up to my room despite the hotel having a keycard security system. She has been around the block a few times.

Came in and setup the bed. She stripped to her panties and bra.
I will not comment too much on the massage. It was firm massage to loosen the muscle interspersed with the sensual light touches with a lot of groun and anal stimulation.

Started with upper back, shoulder and head massage. My head was literally pressing against her groin area. She allow some rabba-rabba but did not take off her panties (unlike Ice and the other ML earlier.

Timing is estimates as I was not looking at the watch.

This went on for 15 mins and then she went around behind me to give me a lower back, buttocks and thigh massage. This time she stripped naked.

This went on for 20 mins with plenty of thigh, anus and ball stimulation and caresses.

Another 15 mins for left thigh and groin area and another 15 for right thigh and groin area. All the while I was on my stomach.

Then she spent another 10 mins where she raised my butt using her legs and then pulled my dick and gave me a dick massage (not handjob but pleasant and shiok too).

She oiled herself up and gave my back a B2B massage using her D sized boobs. Shiok.

After this she asked me to turn around and face her. She explained that she will now give me a lingam massage and told me to hold my ejaculation, and to tell her if I am coming so she will slow down. She said she wanted to prolong the lingam massage and pleasure and then she will boob-fuck me to completion.

I will say this is the closest to a real lingam/tantric massage that I have come across. It is NOT a handjob and the aim was to prolong the pleasure.

stark naked she sat crossed legged and straddled my butt and legs. She then concentrated on giving me a lingam massage. The pressing, rubbing, massage was on the dick but also on the pelvic area while stimulating the dick. She spent quite a bit of time massaging the dick together with the balls as well. Now I have read up a bit on lingam and tantric massage and I can see her using the movements. At one point I was close to coming and I signalled to her. She slowed down and changed her strokes and massage to other sensitive areas including nipple and pelvic areas. At some points she looked me in the eye and at other points she had her eyes closed as if she was trying to channel some "energy" into her hands to massage my lingam.

This went on for 15-20 minutes. Then she said she will now complete it with a boob-fuck. She gave me a front B2B massage with her boobs but her lingam massage gave me extra stamina that I did not come.

Finally she asked me to lift my buttocks up and she moved between my legs and I was straddling her upper body just below her boobs but still lying on my back. She pressed her boobs together and gave me a boob-fuck with my dick pointing upwards and moving up and down towards her chin. I exploded in this fashion.

She cleaned me up with some tissue and asked me not to move but to relax. She came back twice with warm towel to wrap my dick and to wipe me clean. We chatted for a while while she continued to give me an after-sex massage.

She then suggested she help me shower and we showered together while she washed the oil off my body.

All in all this took about over 2 hours. Definitely worth the RM$350 paid for outcall.

If you want a good experience and real tantric/lingam massage, she is the one. If you want a SYT, then you should go somewhere else.

The OKT contact is found on this forum. We posted it before. Otherwise do a google for KL tantric and you will find their website. I have given you enough clues here.

If you still cannot find, then PM me. I will only respond to Bros who have posted some FRs in 2012-2013.

Souless
25-02-2013, 06:46 PM
Bro mind to to share the contact....

eugene_wong
27-02-2013, 08:49 PM
has anyone tried tantric by jojo?

eugene_wong
27-02-2013, 08:56 PM
jojo from massageden

clean&neat
01-03-2013, 04:26 PM
Was in KL and tried Wendy again from my earlier post. THis time she came in a red dress and looks a lot more sexy although she complained that she put on weight during CNY.

She knows I like the lingam massage so this time she spent a longer time on the lingam massage. I managed to last 30 minutes of her massage without ejaculating, damn shiok. She finished me off with a boobjob just like last time.

RM350 was not cheap but you get 2 hours of sensual tantric massage and a real lingam massage, not a handjob with a finish on her boobs.

Highly recommended.

silk_magic
10-03-2013, 09:59 AM
Was in Kl and contact the okt for Wendy but was told that she is on leave for the next 10 days. Given a girl called MiMi.

She arrived on time and proceed to undress herself while I went for a shower.

The massage went off well and it was pretty good. She was naked except for panty as she was having her period.

Then she asked if I would like to bbbj for another RM100. I tried to refuse but she was telling how good it was so I agreed. It was a bad decision as she proceed to cat bath me and bbbj till I cum. Which means that she did not do the ligam massage which was what I was expecting.

Looks: 6/10 (MILF rating)
Body: 6/10
Boobs: A
WIR: Maybe not for the same girl as I would like to try Wendy since I have yet to receive the so call ligam massage..lol

ProtonCar
10-03-2013, 10:16 AM
Interested to try . :D

cyhoney
12-03-2013, 02:26 PM
Tried Wendy Yesterday.

Most of what is written in the FRs is true. But the experience you have is out of the world. Cannot be written in words.

She is good in English so can have a good conversation with her for 2 hours while she does the massage.

She did not ask me the option of a bbbj, so not sure if she does that. Infact she categorically state that she does not do FJ.

I would give the overall rating of 8/10
Face: 7/10 (pleasant looking not the young PRC types)
Body: 7/10
WIR: Yes.

prettyoungthing
02-04-2013, 07:51 AM
Any bros here know if there's any spa that provide this type of tantric massage inhouse (not the standard PRCs handjob type you get in most MP) cos this guy only provides outcall. Cos sometimes it's fun to be able to go with fellow bros. Tried google for it and Senjakala Spa came up...fantastic package...luckily found out in time that it appears in "Gay massage reviews" :cool:

clean&neat
02-04-2013, 06:54 PM
Was in KL and asked for Wendy but she has gone home till mid April. The OKT recommended Jade who is equally good and I am glad I opted for her. She asked me not to reveal too much so I am not going to describe in too many details. Let's just say the experience was very very good. In fact I think I will opt for her more often from now on. Some details...

Face - quite pleasant but not Mei Mei type anymore
Body - 7/10
Boobs - B

She does very good deep tissue massage that is hard and firm to relax the muscles. Quite authentic. She interspersed this with sensual massages and touches which is always a thrill.

Her lingam massage was long and sensual with lots of ball and ass action. You read what I wrote for Wendy so you know I am quite particular about the service.

I have no regrets about Jade and will call her again the next trip.

for privacy I won't write too much but you can PM me if any questions.

idi0ticpsycopat
04-04-2013, 08:49 PM
Im just arrived in KL. Can share contact to me please? So damn tired. been sitting for about 12 hours long.

kucing
15-04-2013, 11:43 AM
Hi Boys,

I recently tried their services... Boss is really friendly guy. Was feeling really tired since it the 1st day I landed in KL, had a full day of meetings and drinks after dinner... call the magic number and Mr Boss picked up the phone speaking very fluent English. Within 30mins of my arrangement with Mr Boss, telephone in my hotel room rang, Security asked if I was expecting a guest... before long, my door bell rang and there was this sweet looking Chinese gal escorted by a staff of the hotel. Felt like they were delivering a present to my door step hahaha....

She was very friendly and we started to chat alittle, she asked if i was feeling pain in any particular areas... I just said that I was generally very tired and had a lower back ache. She helped me undressed then undressed herself leaving only a tiny piece of G-String. She was really quite hot and by leaving a piece of clothing on adds to the sexiness...

she grabbed a towel from the toilet and spread over the bed to prevent the massage oils that she will be using later from staining the bed. She asked me to lay on my tummy in a prone position so that she could work on my back. Massage was solid and I could feel her hitting all the right buttons which means she is well trained. We continued chatting about where we were from and other non important stuff like as if we were long lost friends... She really made me feel at ease.

About 1hour into the massage she propped me into a doggie position and started massaging my balls, shaft and arse from behind... I have to admit that being in that position made me feel very vulnerable and because of that the feeling of her handling my package in a very controlled and smooth manner really very shiok.

After about 15min of taking me from behind, she flipped me and started to massage the front part of my body and returning to my package only about 15min later... with about 30min left of the clock, she took off her tiny g string in a very sexy manner and dripped massage oil on my body and hers, before i could get over the sexy sight of her pouring the oil on herself, she was rubbing her B size boobs on my whole body, intermittently placing my shaft on her cleavage for a tit fuck... the feeling was really good...

She then went on to this move where she was like sitting on top of my dick and riding me.... for a moment i thought i was screwing her, but it was actually me just fucking the flesh between her thighs... i felt really good. At this point of time i was so horny that i asked her how much it was to go for a screw.... she professionally declined and said that what every i'm experiencing is way better than a fuck... come to think of it, she was quite right... I was hard for about 45mins by this time and if i was to screw, probably at most 20min only.

she then applied her finishing touches to the session by sensually caressing and massaging my dick with her hands. She picked up speed and i had no choice but to blow my load all over the place... it was the best shot that I've ever had, she said it's because she was controlling and building up the "momentum for the final blow" so imagine 60 min of stimulation then coming to a blow.... the pressure was immense and i soiled the bedsheets alittle.

she went to the toilet and ran a small towel in hot water to heat it up and twisted it dry leaving a warm moist towel which she used to clean me up.

Summary - Awesome Experience!!
I've been hooked on it ever since...

Tonight i'm in KL again and i decided to try another service provider. Hope it will turn out fine... fingers crossed!

Hi brother!
Can you please let me know the name of this lady.Thanks

lovcheonging
15-04-2013, 03:43 PM
Hi, mind sharing the location?

ProtonCar
16-04-2013, 10:55 PM
i am interested too . mind share ?

verysiokman
21-04-2013, 06:18 PM
Hi bo

can share contact. Will be in Subang tomorrow.
Was in KL and asked for Wendy but she has gone home till mid April. The OKT recommended Jade who is equally good and I am glad I opted for her. She asked me not to reveal too much so I am not going to describe in too many details. Let's just say the experience was very very good. In fact I think I will opt for her more often from now on. Some details...

Face - quite pleasant but not Mei Mei type anymore
Body - 7/10
Boobs - B

She does very good deep tissue massage that is hard and firm to relax the muscles. Quite authentic. She interspersed this with sensual massages and touches which is always a thrill.

Her lingam massage was long and sensual with lots of ball and ass action. You read what I wrote for Wendy so you know I am quite particular about the service.

I have no regrets about Jade and will call her again the next trip.

for privacy I won't write too much but you can PM me if any questions.

cowboy1985
21-04-2013, 07:36 PM
Bro pls can I have the contact ?

rtf4all
26-04-2013, 02:58 PM
I have tried Jade from KL Malaysia. It was the most unforgettable experience in my lifetime. I tried so many massages before in KL, but none of them can compare to Jade's massage skill. It was out of the world experience. I had a good deep rest/sleep after the massage and feel so fresh the next morning.

First impression at Jade, she is a petite and sweet-looking PRC. She don't look tall, about 1.60m. I don't expect "power" massage from her, but she proved me wrong. She is very professional and friendly. She don't give me the normal "piano" massage. Instead she gave me the authentic, deep-tissue massage on my aching full body. No way you can get it anywhere in KL.

Next it is the tantri and lingam massage. Honestly it is my first time trying out this type of massage. It was an eye-opening session for me. The feeling is awesome. Sensually done with acupunture type. Not painful but it made me damn high. This is better than any HJ, BJ or FJ. I understood from Jade that it was also a good treatment for my "little bro".

Strength: Professional and Awesome massage skill u never try before. Worth our hardearned $$$. Solid 2 hours.
Cons: No BJ and FJ. You can feel her lingam massage is even better.

I will look for Jade whenever I am in KL. PM me for OKT ctc.

raymondcc
27-04-2013, 07:40 AM
I have tried Jade from KL Malaysia. It was the most unforgettable experience in my lifetime. I tried so many massages before in KL, but none of them can compare to Jade's massage skill. It was out of the world experience. I had a good deep rest/sleep after the massage and feel so fresh the next morning.

First impression at Jade, she is a petite and sweet-looking PRC. She don't look tall, about 1.60m. I don't expect "power" massage from her, but she proved me wrong. She is very professional and friendly. She don't give me the normal "piano" massage. Instead she gave me the authentic, deep-tissue massage on my aching full body. No way you can get it anywhere in KL.

Next it is the tantri and lingam massage. Honestly it is my first time trying out this type of massage. It was an eye-opening session for me. The feeling is awesome. Sensually done with acupunture type. Not painful but it made me damn high. This is better than any HJ, BJ or FJ. I understood from Jade that it was also a good treatment for my "little bro".

Strength: Professional and Awesome massage skill u never try before. Worth our hardearned $$$. Solid 2 hours.
Cons: No BJ and FJ. You can feel her lingam massage is even better.

I will look for Jade whenever I am in KL. PM me for OKT ctc.

Hi bro, can pm me the okt Ctc and the price for this? Thanks!!

adam1970
27-04-2013, 10:28 AM
Please pm me the details please...

doctorlove44
18-05-2013, 06:51 PM
hi bro will be in KL this september, can share ctc?

cheers

HHM12
22-05-2013, 10:13 AM
I tried already . not bad for first time .

alphalau
22-05-2013, 01:29 PM
don't mind can pm me contact? am in kl now. thanks

AugustineBoris
25-05-2013, 07:04 PM
Hi all,

I would like to try tantric massage as mentioned. Can any one recommend?

Kukukit
25-05-2013, 07:35 PM
Had Wendy last Sunday night. It was amazing

Good back massage for one hour. Then it was b2b. Most of the bros have explained the details, but to me was the boob fuck. I had the most amazing cum.

After the warm towel clean up, she showered me clean. Extremely good service and didn't mind giving her extra tips.

I'm gonna try Jade next although I would prefer Wendy cause of her amazing boobs

Sgapple
26-05-2013, 04:02 PM
Thanks Bro rtf4all, I had an appointment with Jade last week. Her tantric and lingam massage was fantastic. It seems like prostate massage which help to improve my blood circulation in my little bro. Never did I expect my little bro can be so hard and shot off to such a great height. Amazing, what a happy ending!!! Tried so many masseurs in Bukit Bintang but no one can do that. Overall Jade is gentle and has very good attitude. I think Jade is very popular and she really treat her customer well with respect and warm. A lot of GFE feeling...She can chat well with English but you must speak to her slowly. Ha Ha we laughed whenever we speak slowly... So funny....

rtf4all
26-05-2013, 06:01 PM
I was back to KL for my business trip and quickly called OKT to arrange Jade for massage. What!!! Jade was fully booked for tonight. OKT tried to push other ladies under his stable like Wendy, Amy, Joey..... As I had tried them before and none of their skill comparable to Jade so I turned him down politely. To me, I prefer hard massage ending with slow erotic tantric massage than quick job. So no choice, 1 day advance booking for Jade.

The next day finally came...... opened the door and saw the smiling cheerful lady at my doorstep. She seems to have slim down. I teased her, "ang pai" (means most popular lady) knocking on my door now. She laughed, thanked me and said that although she is popular now, she will keep improving her massage skills to return all the kindness and support she got from her loyal customers. What a service-oriented person she is.

I laid flat on my front on the bed, but this time, I had a special request. I told her I sprained my right shoulder this afternoon and a bit painful whenever I move my shoulder in a certain angle and be careful when applying the pressure on it. She immediately took the 3rd pillow from the wardrobe and prepared warm face towels in the toilet. She placed my right arm, straighten it and resting on the pillow and turn my face to my left. Then she placed the warm towel on my sprain right shoulder. She told me she will do hard massage on the rest of my body first, after that she will start working on my sprained shoulder. Surprisingly was every 10 mins she will take the effort to replace the towel with another warm towel. I am impressed with her attitude! After 4th warm towels, she start to work on my sprained shoulder. She poured on little oil and start to slowly massage my shoulder in a circular motion and apply more pressure when come to the acutepunture point , every 5 mins she changed my arm direction and apply the same technique. She took about 20-25 mins working on my shoulder. Coupled with the warm towel, I did not feel painful instead I felt my internal tissue and muscle joint so warm and relaxed. I can move my shoulder and raising my arm smoothly after the massage. Jade told me that could temporary smoothes the sprain pain for the night and let me have a good sleep. But if the pain still persist, she wanted me to consult the TCM or doctor tomorrow. I was so touched by her thought. GF feel is great!!!

The last stage was her heavenly tantric and lingam massage. Closed your eyes and rid all thoughts and enjoy the momentum with the spiritually touch. I can't reveal much on this as this is her trademark. You can FLY!!! For me, I flew High!!!

After happy ending is over, we washed up... and she prepared 2 more warm towels for me. I seldom give tip unless exception cases. But Jade really outshines others by her thoughts and effort to serve her customer. I tip her RM50 more and will keep her in my massage radar.

1 sudden incident happened while she was packing up.....Jade's phone rang and I overheard the conversation. OKT called!!! and told her to rush to another appointment. Jade verbally said she had not taken her dinner yet and it was 12.30am. OKT scolded her badly over the phone. I heard it because it was loud and I was standing near her. OMG!!! I can't believe my ears and I could feel Jade nearly burst out her tear.... I handed her my supper (BurgerKing Chicken Burger), told her I am going to bed and not going to eat the burger, let her have it. She looked at me, stunned. I passed her my hotel mineral water too and told her "It's free". Finally Jade smiled and thanked me umpteen times before she rush for her next appointment.

This is the first time I heard OKT shouting at Jade. Normally when I called OKT, he was nice over the phone. Personally I feel Jade is doing her job well and serves her customer with respect and professionalism. It is fair for her to take a 30mins break for her decent meal. That's my personal opinion only... Anyway I think I will buy a burger for her every time I visited her again. It does not cost much compared to her service she provide to us as her customers. I felt sorry for Jade too because OKT has a cut/commission in her earnings and yet don't understand working ladies need energy to provide good massage

Sorry for my long-winded field report, for bros who wish to support Jade, PM me for the OKT contact.

OMNISLASH2
28-05-2013, 08:50 PM
bro can pm me the contact? thanks

aries3288
29-05-2013, 10:34 AM
I was back to KL for my business trip and quickly called OKT to arrange Jade for massage. What!!! Jade was fully booked for tonight. OKT tried to push other ladies under his stable like Wendy, Amy, Joey..... As I had tried them before and none of their skill comparable to Jade so I turned him down politely. To me, I prefer hard massage ending with slow erotic tantric massage than quick job. So no choice, 1 day advance booking for Jade.

The next day finally came...... opened the door and saw the smiling cheerful lady at my doorstep. She seems to have slim down. I teased her, "ang pai" (means most popular lady) knocking on my door now. She laughed, thanked me and said that although she is popular now, she will keep improving her massage skills to return all the kindness and support she got from her loyal customers. What a service-oriented person she is.

I laid flat on my front on the bed, but this time, I had a special request. I told her I sprained my right shoulder this afternoon and a bit painful whenever I move my shoulder in a certain angle and be careful when applying the pressure on it. She immediately took the 3rd pillow from the wardrobe and prepared warm face towels in the toilet. She placed my right arm, straighten it and resting on the pillow and turn my face to my left. Then she placed the warm towel on my sprain right shoulder. She told me she will do hard massage on the rest of my body first, after that she will start working on my sprained shoulder. Surprisingly was every 10 mins she will take the effort to replace the towel with another warm towel. I am impressed with her attitude! After 4th warm towels, she start to work on my sprained shoulder. She poured on little oil and start to slowly massage my shoulder in a circular motion and apply more pressure when come to the acutepunture point , every 5 mins she changed my arm direction and apply the same technique. She took about 20-25 mins working on my shoulder. Coupled with the warm towel, I did not feel painful instead I felt my internal tissue and muscle joint so warm and relaxed. I can move my shoulder and raising my arm smoothly after the massage. Jade told me that could temporary smoothes the sprain pain for the night and let me have a good sleep. But if the pain still persist, she wanted me to consult the TCM or doctor tomorrow. I was so touched by her thought. GF feel is great!!!

The last stage was her heavenly tantric and lingam massage. Closed your eyes and rid all thoughts and enjoy the momentum with the spiritually touch. I can't reveal much on this as this is her trademark. You can FLY!!! For me, I flew High!!!

After happy ending is over, we washed up... and she prepared 2 more warm towels for me. I seldom give tip unless exception cases. But Jade really outshines others by her thoughts and effort to serve her customer. I tip her RM50 more and will keep her in my massage radar.

1 sudden incident happened while she was packing up.....Jade's phone rang and I overheard the conversation. OKT called!!! and told her to rush to another appointment. Jade verbally said she had not taken her dinner yet and it was 12.30am. OKT scolded her badly over the phone. I heard it because it was loud and I was standing near her. OMG!!! I can't believe my ears and I could feel Jade nearly burst out her tear.... I handed her my supper (BurgerKing Chicken Burger), told her I am going to bed and not going to eat the burger, let her have it. She looked at me, stunned. I passed her my hotel mineral water too and told her "It's free". Finally Jade smiled and thanked me umpteen times before she rush for her next appointment.

This is the first time I heard OKT shouting at Jade. Normally when I called OKT, he was nice over the phone. Personally I feel Jade is doing her job well and serves her customer with respect and professionalism. It is fair for her to take a 30mins break for her decent meal. That's my personal opinion only... Anyway I think I will buy a burger for her every time I visited her again. It does not cost much compared to her service she provide to us as her customers. I felt sorry for Jade too because OKT has a cut/commission in her earnings and yet don't understand working ladies need energy to provide good massage

Sorry for my long-winded field report, for bros who wish to support Jade, PM me for the OKT contact.

Great report!
Will be booking her next week.

kucing
29-05-2013, 10:43 AM
I am from outstation, any suggestions from brothers where can I rent the hourly room to try the tantric massage.Thank you in advance

AugustineBoris
29-05-2013, 06:17 PM
Hi Bro, i've tried searching throught the thread but unable to find the okt contact for the tantric massage. Can you pm me the contact? I'd like to try this kind of massage as quite bored with the usual b2b.

cepstrum
29-05-2013, 06:23 PM
http://trantic-massage.escort-site.com/

cepstrum
29-05-2013, 06:26 PM
Jade had been overworked and tired after all the good reports about her in this forum. Hope that bros here can understand.

clean&neat
30-05-2013, 06:50 PM
Yes, poor jade has been working very hard. Treat her nice.

I am sure the OKT is reading this. I am a regular and have spent a few thousand ringgit already on your girls. If you check the earlier posts I was one of the first who wrote good FRs on Wendy, Jade, Udy, etc. As a result the brothers here have piled on to use your services and contributed more FRs. I myself have patronized Jade and Wendy couple of times each.

If word gets around that you are not treating your ladies well (who are darlings to us), then your clients may abandon you. I am a boss myself and I don't wish to be associated with a company that does not treat its staff with respect and look after their well-being.

If you treat them nice, they will be more motivated to serve us and the quality will be better, and more brothers will write good FRs leading to better business, isn't it?

Horrible man
30-05-2013, 09:52 PM
Yes, poor jade has been working very hard. Treat her nice.

I am sure the OKT is reading this. I am a regular and have spent a few thousand ringgit already on your girls.

If word gets around that you are not treating your ladies well (who are darlings to us), then your clients may abandon you. I am a boss myself and I don't wish to be associated with a company that does not treat its staff with respect and look after their well-being.

?

Fully agree. I heard that this OKT only talk nicely to his clients but not his girls.
Also this OKT likes to get his backyard grass if he can, those that he cannot get, he will treat them badly....
Mr. OKT, think you should think hard, repent and come out and apologise to your girls. Be a gentleman.

lao Gui
30-05-2013, 10:08 PM
Fully agree. I heard that this OKT only talk nicely to his clients but not his girls.
Also this OKT likes to get his backyard grass if he can, those that he cannot get, he will treat them badly....
Mr. OKT, think you should think hard, repent and come out and apologise to your girls. Be a gentleman.

KNN, today I just recommended this OKT to some SBF
Agree with horribleman, this okt must come out and say sorry to all his girls.
:(:mad::eek:

Spud_Boy
30-05-2013, 10:43 PM
thanks bro rtf4all for the contact...

will try Jade out when i'm in KL next wkend...

pls post something so I can up u...

rtf4all
31-05-2013, 12:15 AM
Hi all Bros, I am very shocked by the statement Bro Horribleman made =>

"Also this OKT likes to get his backyard grass if he can, those that he cannot get, he will treat them badly...."

And from this statement, now I understand why OKT treated Jade so badly over the phone.

rtf4all
31-05-2013, 12:26 AM
Thanks Bro Spud_Boy for upping me. Though there are many negative comments on the OKT, but please continue to give Jade your support because she earns our bros' respect - her devotion and commitment to her job as a professional masseur. I salute her.

Tom88
31-05-2013, 08:08 AM
I am very interested totry , any good Tantrc around Puchong ?

Charballking
16-06-2013, 09:21 AM
Where she move to ?

rtf4all
16-06-2013, 07:23 PM
For bros interested in jade service, pls PM me for her okt details

daren999
16-06-2013, 07:32 PM
Is there any tantric massage in Penang?

ProtonCar
16-06-2013, 10:26 PM
I am still looking for good ML .

rtf4all
17-06-2013, 01:00 PM
bro ProtonCar, have you tried Jade's massage before?

trek2
17-06-2013, 04:00 PM
Heard she has left the okt.

Do email her at: [email protected] if keen to engage her....:cool:

rowantree
18-06-2013, 11:12 AM
is wendy still with the okt or another way to ctc her?

k3k4ru
18-06-2013, 02:01 PM
Hi all, which one is the most recommended between wendy and jade? Will be in kl next week.. Thanks

k3k4ru
18-06-2013, 02:14 PM
hi all, which one is more recommend between jade and wendy, i will be in kl end of this week and want to try it once. Thanks

pinkblueice
18-06-2013, 05:28 PM
Thanks to bro rtf4all for informing me new Jade's OKT number.

I tried Jade for the first time yesterday at 6pm.

Called Jason to book Jade and got 6pm slot. Jade arrived around 10 minutes earlier and we proceeded with small talk.

True enough Jade is able to converse in English well (plus point for me because I am not Chinese and do not know Mandarin).

Overall the massage and the experience is well worth the RM350 spent (add RM30 transport fee if your hotel is not inside KL golden triangle area).

She will proceed with back massage, hitting all the right points! (I frequent massage alot so I know how a good massage feels like), while massaging she will use the tips of her fingers to "caress" your butt area and your inner thighs too. What a sensual feeling!

Then she will use her boobs and tits to massage ur back, and then proceed to oil her butt and massage you as well!

All in all, she will spent exactly the 2 hours timeframe given. I had the best orgasm of my life.

Afterward we showered together, she washed me then I washed her back.
She confirmed the story that her old OKT treated her badly and insisted her to just massage customer for 90 minutes so that which she refused. Very professional lady.

Again, thanks to bro rtf4all , will repeat her again when in KL

rtf4all
18-06-2013, 07:13 PM
Thanks Bro pinkblueice. I like your honest FR. After Jade quit her job, she was very depressed. With good FRs coming in to praise her about her professionalism, attitude and massage skills, I believe these will greatly encourage and motivate her to move on. I told Jade before she has many massage supporters. Just that many of our sammyboy bros are too busy to write FRs, if not she won't have so many repeated bookings.

clean&neat
18-06-2013, 09:27 PM
hi all, which one is more recommend between jade and wendy, i will be in kl end of this week and want to try it once. Thanks

Try both. Both are very popular so depends I think your decision will be based on who is available.

Both have different style and hard to say who is better. It depends on each individual.

dritz74
19-06-2013, 03:57 PM
Hi all, which one is the most recommended between wendy and jade? Will be in kl next week.. Thanks

I tried both before and it was different experiences with both. But it was pure 2 hours of erotic pleasure.. Jade has the massage skills for sure and Wendy did not disappointed either. try both if you have the $$ and time...

sorry to hear Jade has moved under different OKT.. wasn't expecting the previous OKT would treat her badly.. i wonder why..

k3k4ru
19-06-2013, 04:07 PM
Thanks to all bro for the suggestion. I think i only have limited time so i will chose one of them..

clean&neat
19-06-2013, 06:00 PM
In my opinion,...
Jade is trained in massage and her massage and B2B is better. Jade is more open to roaming all over and I prefer her B2B style.

Wendy's lingam massage is better and if you can control not to shoot during the lingam she will offer a boobjob (D boobs vs B/C for Jade) to finish it. However she is more conservative when it comes to roaming although she allows it.

So it depends on what you enjoy more, the journey or the ending...;)

rtf4all
24-06-2013, 02:26 PM
Just spoken to Jade. She wants me to pass a "Thank you for your support" message to all brothers who have been supporting and encouraging her during this depression period.

I will be going down to KL next week and will look for Jade for her legendary tantric and lingam massage.

Any bro wants to join me? PM me.

Kukukit
24-06-2013, 03:33 PM
I'll be there next week too. I'll book her ahead of you haha

sevalle
24-06-2013, 11:02 PM
Just finish session with Jade. Absolutely Marvelous. I fly so high even the haze cant stop me. Its the same as what the other bro wrote. Need not explain further. Worth your every dollar. Definately return. Will write fr about genesis spa when i return sg. Thks everyone for the recommendation. You all are the bestt!!!

rtf4all
25-06-2013, 01:06 AM
Bro kukukit, please don't take all the slots. Leave one for me to enjoy, please........

rtf4all
25-06-2013, 01:11 AM
Another independent source of good review of Jade!!!

Bro Sevalle, wow your FR very powerful leh... Only 2 sentences outshine all my FRs. We share the same sentiment => Worth your every dollar!!! Especially the attitude and services.

Kukukit
25-06-2013, 09:16 PM
Bro rtf4all,

Siapa cepat dia dapat haha

gsk721g
27-06-2013, 08:56 AM
Dear Bros, can share Jade's contact? I email her using a Bro's email posted here. No reply. Thanks in advance. Hope Jade can solve my kuku bird problem. Mine always sleeping. Habase.

rtf4all
27-06-2013, 03:18 PM
Hi bros, I have PM you the contact. Quick go and wake up your sleeping bird, ha ha. Enjoy, Shoot the sky!!!

peking
27-06-2013, 03:25 PM
Bro I am going down to KL next week can Jade for her legendary tantric and lingam massage.
many thanks

Hani
27-06-2013, 04:11 PM
Bro I am going down to KL next week can Jade for her legendary tantric and lingam massage.
many thanks

Brother can pass me the contact.Thanks

Hani
27-06-2013, 04:12 PM
Hi bros, I have PM you the contact. Quick go and wake up your sleeping bird, ha ha. Enjoy, Shoot the sky!!!

Brother Im now in KL can you pass me the contact so I can shoottttttttt

Hani
27-06-2013, 04:16 PM

Brother rtf4all, can please PM me the contact cos I'm now in KL...Thanks

rtf4all
27-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Brother Peking and Brother Hani, I have PM you the contact. Sky cleared, own time own target

gkh4sb
28-06-2013, 12:47 AM
Hi bros, does KL have hotel rates by the hour? Plan to went down KL to get the massage and then go back after. Don't want to stay overnight. Thanks.

black84
28-06-2013, 04:11 PM
Hi bros, does KL have hotel rates by the hour? Plan to went down KL to get the massage and then go back after. Don't want to stay overnight. Thanks.

if I remember correctly, KL Chinatown does have few hotels that goes by 2-hr block.

Horrible man
30-06-2013, 07:07 PM
Thanks for all bro who support us. Sorry to say that jade was fired due to some personal reason, she is no more with us. We have plenty of new arrival here, strongly recommend EVA , 25 yr old pretty lady with high skill. Thanks for your support and hope to serve u well.

Jade was fired because you couldn't get her to go to bed with you.....
Come la, be a gentleman. 吃不到葡萄说葡萄酸。

gkh4sb
02-07-2013, 12:23 AM
Ok, so now who have Jade latest contact? Please PM me. Thanks.

rtf4all
02-07-2013, 07:18 PM
Hi Bro, I am in KL now but can't reach Jade. If anyone got contact with Jade, please PM me. Thanks.

gkh4sb
03-07-2013, 01:22 AM
Hi Bro, I am in KL now but can't reach Jade. If anyone got contact with Jade, please PM me. Thanks.

Bro rtf4all, even you also lost Jade contact? Omg! :eek:

Kukukit
03-07-2013, 10:09 PM
I can't get thru jade okt too

wack
04-07-2013, 07:22 PM
Thanks for all bro who support us. Sorry to say that jade was fired due to some personal reason, she is no more with us. We have plenty of new arrival here, strongly recommend EVA , 25 yr old pretty lady with high skill. Thanks for your support and hope to serve u well.

Hi, pls PM me the contact. I am in KL now.

Thanks

Horrible man
08-07-2013, 05:18 PM
Jade is back in China.
She wanted to thanks all for the support during her time in KL.

permaneus
09-07-2013, 08:00 AM
Oh no!! Jade if you are reading this please come back!

gkh4sb
09-07-2013, 09:30 PM
Jade is back in China.
She wanted to thanks all for the support during her time in KL.

NOOOooo!!!
Any other that can provide as good equal service as Jade?

tarwow1983
09-07-2013, 10:52 PM
bro...share the contact and any other info please...