PDA

View Full Version : kluang

tigerwoody74
11-10-2010, 10:22 AM
Any happening at this place? Recently there got a new Mall ... call Kluang Mall. Spotted many sporean cars there... but nothing much after walking a few rounds at the centre.

Any infor bros ?

Ohkui
11-10-2010, 10:30 AM
was in Kluang 3decades ago, visiting a housing estate by name of "lian chern" whereby a fortune teller--using card,to adv u abt 4D, luck, etc.
oso went to a massage parlour for a massage b4 coming home.
those old days, did not find any interesting events, maybe need local guide to tag along......
any new event, pls share bro......

tigerwoody74
11-10-2010, 01:09 PM
i frequent the place many times... used to go in 2weeks once. Great place to find local Chinese chicks... very innocent. They are super friendly and nice. My local guides are all ladies so not very nice to ask hem where to find action.

Malay chicks are hot too. Not many budget hotels... very open too. Imagine u bring a gal to hotel... everyone on the streets are see u bring the gal in. I don wan to be ambush by their local cops man.

This is one place you can consider... finding a long term Fb giving them some benefits. At least there are two cinema complex now. :D

xiaocheng
09-07-2014, 12:25 PM
nowaday the kluang change very much. there is kluang Mall ( which is really popular now, more shop), AEON Big , Econsave, Kluang Parade. Night time there are few Disco/ Pub which are still interesting.

Edwardchan
31-12-2015, 05:29 PM
i frequent the place many times... used to go in 2weeks once. Great place to find local Chinese chicks... very innocent. They are super friendly and nice. My local guides are all ladies so not very nice to ask hem where to find action.

Malay chicks are hot too. Not many budget hotels... very open too. Imagine u bring a gal to hotel... everyone on the streets are see u bring the gal in. I don wan to be ambush by their local cops man.

This is one place you can consider... finding a long term Fb giving them some benefits. At least there are two cinema complex now. :D

Can you guide me please? I had pm you. Thanks a lot!