PDA

View Full Version : Erotic Massage in Japan

mr chen
10-10-2010, 01:35 AM
hi bros, i chanced upon these erotic massage in japan on the internet. wonder have any bros here ever try this service before. is it like the hc in sg?

if there are any japanese bros who are delurking here, super best. pls share your experience.

http://kokiu.fu8.jp/galList.html

http://www.a-s-c.jp/top.html

owen10
10-10-2010, 03:28 AM
interesting. the pics are alluring but the words are all alien to me. what are the damages like? juz curious onli ... maybe if next time got oppty to go Japan, can try if affordable. :D

naturegreen
10-10-2010, 11:26 AM
Looks delicious to me :D I am also curious about the damage.

chowchowkeith
10-10-2010, 11:52 AM
they are open to local only

aceskip0115
10-10-2010, 12:03 PM
if it's for local only then it wouldnt hav english word.

they are open to local only

Amk_stupid_stat
10-10-2010, 12:06 PM
hi bros, i chanced upon these erotic massage in japan on the internet. wonder have any bros here ever try this service before. is it like the hc in sg?

if there are any japanese bros who are delurking here, super best. pls share your experience.

http://kokiu.fu8.jp/galList.html

http://www.a-s-c.jp/top.html

i think should be quite expansive :)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
10-10-2010, 12:24 PM
Uguisudani Erotikku massaji...Wahahahahaha :D:p

Almost standard prices.

30 minutes 6,000 yen (SGD96.00)
60 min 10,000 yen (SGD160)
100 minutes 18,000 yen (SGD287.00)

orneryjoe
10-10-2010, 11:45 PM
Well... over here, there's the slippery soap slide massage. About $150 per hour with sex thrown in. Haven't tried, so not sure how shiok it is.

Some places such as MonaLisa are also offering the Nuru Gel massage. This can be quite sexciting, depending on the skill of the one doing the service. About $150 for a 90 minute session, complete with bonking. Tried it with three different ladies so far, and it's all good.

mr chen
11-10-2010, 11:57 AM
japan sex industry has already opened up to foreigners. the only problem now is language barrier and fear of being conned by prc.

you can find the pimps on the street are black people who can speak english but once u go into the club, it is a different story becos most pple do not speak or pretend not to speak english. i heard from an aussie frd that he was slapped with very expensive bills, totally different from the agreement/promise that he had with the black pimp before entering the club.

another worry is how sure are we that the japanese gals are really japanese. there are so many prcs in japan now who can speak japanese fluently. many prcs are trained to imposter as japanese.

my two cents worth.

pakhook
11-10-2010, 07:37 PM
Went to one some years ago. Cost 60,000 yen for a 2hour session. Girls super chio. Super service....soapy, gel and dry massage, each time end up taking care of little bro like those seen on jap massage. if you can.... fuck till you drop until your time is up.
Foreigners not welcome but knew a local contact to bring us in. Experience worth it better than the Chinese sauna.

pakhook
11-10-2010, 07:43 PM
Went to one some years ago. Cost 60,000 yen for a 2hour session. Girls super chio. Super service....soapy, gel and dry massage, each time end up taking care of little bro like those seen on jap massage. if you can.... fuck till you drop until your time is up.
Foreigners not welcome but knew a local contact to bring us in. Experience worth it better than the Chinese sauna.

mr chen
12-10-2010, 11:31 AM
Big thanks to all bros who up my points mysteriously like zorro : )

owen10
13-10-2010, 02:16 AM
Uguisudani Erotikku massaji...Wahahahahaha :D:p

Almost standard prices.

30 minutes 6,000 yen (SGD96.00)
60 min 10,000 yen (SGD160)
100 minutes 18,000 yen (SGD287.00)

wow that's dam expensive. but some gals in this forum are alr paying $200+ for the canadian gals. so i guess the prices here are still small change to some. :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
13-10-2010, 02:54 AM
wow that's dam expensive.. :D

Actually, it is best just shop around in the district, no need to rush. Some of the joint offer 2 HJ shots per session or 2 different girls per session. The trick is be polite in to these girls under all "buyan tahan" circumstances, be gentle and smile, compliment sweet talk the girl, caress her gently, not like a colour wolf, and you will soon find out how rewarding this "nice" behaviour turn out to be cos not only they will satisfy you better, but they will warmly welcome you when you'll be back or side action after work ;):D

Note: Do not venture into such joints when tipsy or drunk. Go in the morning or afternoon is best :)

mr chen
13-10-2010, 07:48 PM
i'm back with a new japan spa website:

http://aoyamaforest.com/

*i like the way they use the word 'the-rapist' :)

==================================================

bonked:
sg minah, prc, european, sg chinese, korea, pinoy and thai.

yet to bonk:
japanese, taiwanese, hk, vietnam, eurasian and sg india.

*排名不分前后

trainspotter
14-10-2010, 02:29 PM
hope to try it in Singapore if any:)