PDA

View Full Version : The Innoncent Slut

|GD_GeR|
09-10-2010, 11:40 PM
I read this story online and i found it interesting.. so i've decided to share it with all the bros and sis here.. I believe some of you might have come across the story but i am posting for the benefiting of those who have not read.. so i hope you all enjoy...

LindaMichelle the Innocent Slut... How it all began...

LindaMichelle Ling is a 19 year old Chinese girl from Singapore, here is her story:

Linda was born into a typical middle income family, in Singapore. Her mum died when she was little and she was raised solely by her father.

Her father had strange ideas on how girls should dress and even as a little girl of 4, he was dressing her up in cute, frilly dresses with very short hemlines.

When she was 6, he brought her to primary school and gave her her first g-string to wear. When her breasts started to fill out, he explained that girls should never wear bras unless totally necessary.

In fact, he said, panties were unnecessary too. He did however instruct her to be careful that no one looks up her skirt (which was a nigh impossible task given the super short skirts he dressed her in.)

Her father told her that her tits would not sag as long as she (or someone) massaged them daily, concentrating on her nipples. This has led to Linda's beautiful and sensitive tits which are never encased by a bra.

Her nipples are long, super sensitive and perpetually erect, trying to poke their way out of her thin tops, a legacy from all that fondling since 13.

Linda went to an all girls' school, an elite school and is now studying Philosophy and Political Science at the National University of Singapore.

Linda dresses provocatively (but she thinks it's normal). She flaunts her tight lithe body by the way she stands, the way she walks, when she sits or even when she talks (but she doesn't know it). She loves heels and short skirts and goes totally without underwear (and doesn't think it's odd). She clubs regularly and enjoys a bit of a hump and grind on the dance floor (That's what her father told her clubbing should be like). Her knees never touch, whether she is standing or sitting (another lesson from her father).

Linda was raised a slut but she doesn't know she is one... her entire image is a walking wet dream but she is unaware of it... she is totally innocent, yet totally slutty. An angel with a body designed for sex.

Linda is an accidental exhibitionist. She wears ridiculously short skirts and tight tops. She never wears a bra now that she is in college and rarely wears panties, if the situation calls for modesty she'll don a very tiny g-string. She unconsciously flashes hundreds of people daily because her clothes are so tiny they can't hide her secrets. She tries her best to keep her boobs from falling out and her pussy from view but is rarely successful.

Her dressing has made her a big hit among the boys and she gets no end of requests for dates. She has no boyfriend but enjoys all the attention and gifts from the boys.

She clubs frequently and when she does, she dresses even sluttier. She has been fondled and stripped on the dance floor and was even fucked once in the middle of a crowd in a disco called Zouk. (Her father told her it was to be expected.)

LindaMichelle is a slut although it is so part of her character and upbringing and she is so instinctively one that she doesn't understand it when people call her a slut. To her it is just her normal behavior.

She is also a bimbo. Although she excels in studies, in many areas she is simply clueless and this has led to many guys taking advantage of her naivety.

Since her entry into college, Linda's life has been a blur of sex, she tries to avoid being too easy, but secretly she wants to be treated like a piece of meat with three cocks in her simultaneously.

She especially enjoys having her nipples played with and any touch on her nipples will cause her pussy to get wet, she has to try hard to prevent her legs from spreading out wide. A couple of boys have realized this and will try to pinch and twist her nipples and fondle her bra less tits in public and watch her squirm to keep her micro skirted legs from parting.

Linda's hobbies include sex, public exposure, clubbing, dancing, shopping, reading.

Linda is 1.6metres tall and weighs 47kgs She is slim and toned, yet soft. A medium height for an Asian girl, she appears petite when around Caucasians or Blacks. LindaMichelle has honey brown hair and soft brown eyes and a cute sweet smile. she walks with an unconscious grace and many people have likened her body, face, dressing and coquettish to a walking advertisement for sex.

To be continue...

shoutcast
09-10-2010, 11:45 PM
I love the sentosa trilogy :o

i forgot the blog link but managed to google for it :D

thanks for posting this blog again

too bad the author doesn't write any more

shoutcast
09-10-2010, 11:51 PM
she has a picture on http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1029956&page=bio

dunno real or not , if it is , quite pretty author :eek: :D

block11
09-10-2010, 11:56 PM
innocently slutty... a lovely oxymoron :D

|GD_GeR|
10-10-2010, 12:14 AM
I love the sentosa trilogy :o

i forgot the blog link but managed to google for it :D

thanks for posting this blog again

too bad the author doesn't write any more

Yes.. i totally love her story so that's why i decided to post here to share with those who has never read her it before.. =) I hope she will start writing again.. but i kinda doubt so..

|GD_GeR|
10-10-2010, 12:15 AM
she has a picture on http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1029956&page=bio

dunno real or not , if it is , quite pretty author :eek: :D

Yep Yep.. chio bu writer!!!

owl888
10-10-2010, 12:42 AM
Good imagination from the author. Wonder he CB gets wet while imagining and writing those stories :confused:

|GD_GeR|
10-10-2010, 01:16 AM
Good imagination from the author. Wonder he CB gets wet while imagining and writing those stories :confused:

Hahaz.. that i am not sure.. but i am sure that people who read her story sure will be wet wet be it guy or gal.. =p

oOoLyRrAdoOo
10-10-2010, 02:33 AM
http://theinnocentslut.blogspot.com/2008/10/lindamichelle-innocent-sluthow-it-all.html?zx=d8fa89d25f863fea

|GD_GeR|
10-10-2010, 08:29 PM
http://theinnocentslut.blogspot.com/2008/10/lindamichelle-innocent-sluthow-it-all.html?zx=d8fa89d25f863fea

Since the webbie is out.. i guess i don't have to write anymore.. =)

shoutcast
11-10-2010, 10:25 AM
any other similar write ups