PDA

View Full Version : Every visit to a TN or HC is a Stealth Mission

brs_worid
29-07-2004, 03:29 PM
This tread is more for the bros out there with strict regulations from their MOHAs.
This is my opinion, how many of you have faced with similar situations.
You go to a particular TN or HC because its entrance is not so conspicuous?
Although the girls there are not very pretty but you go more for the fact that chances of being spotted is lower.

Was wondering if any of the more lao jiaos bros...can share how they go about undetected.....

For me the place I visit is the HC near Novena area....the girls there use to be ok....infact I use to always visit girls like Sally and Cindy.....and when they left for other HC, although I know where they are going...I can't visit them at their new workplace because the location is not too convinient for me....now days...the girls are not even of average kind...and its like...where else...

There was once I even went to the private house at woodlands before they shift to the sembawang area....the girls were not pretty...but...because of the out of the way situation...I still visited them....

So, I'm just wondering,....if any of the bros out there face similar situations...and have their own favourite inconspicuous outlets....

billyboy
29-07-2004, 03:44 PM
This tread is more for the bros out there with strict regulations from their MOHAs.
This is my opinion, how many of you have faced with similar situations.
You go to a particular TN or HC because its entrance is not so conspicuous?
Although the girls there are not very pretty but you go more for the fact that chances of being spotted is lower.

Was wondering if any of the more lao jiaos bros...can share how they go about undetected.....

For me the place I visit is the HC near Novena area....the girls there use to be ok....infact I use to always visit girls like Sally and Cindy.....and when they left for other HC, although I know where they are going...I can't visit them at their new workplace because the location is not too convinient for me....now days...the girls are not even of average kind...and its like...where else...

There was once I even went to the private house at woodlands before they shift to the sembawang area....the girls were not pretty...but...because of the out of the way situation...I still visited them....

So, I'm just wondering,....if any of the bros out there face similar situations...and have their own favourite inconspicuous outlets....

Hey, if u are referring to Cindy who is in Grandlink now, the place (grandlink) is pretty inconspicious I thought, building pretty deserted n shop located at the 2nd floor corner ?? So chances of being spotted is rather slim unless u r ass luck....

Tomahawk
29-07-2004, 03:49 PM
When I visit an HC or salon or tuina place I heck care one. Just step in.

Tomahawk

brs_worid
29-07-2004, 04:53 PM
Tomahawk...you got MOHA?
I don't know about you or the others but I cannot risk being seen....thats why this topic.....I was just curious to find out if others have or share the same experience as me....

Tomahawk
29-07-2004, 05:01 PM
Tomahawk...you got MOHA?
I don't know about you or the others but I cannot risk being seen....thats why this topic.....I was just curious to find out if others have or share the same experience as me....
Simi si MOHA? Mocha Frappacino?

Tomahawk

billyboy
29-07-2004, 05:03 PM
Simi si MOHA? Mocha Frappacino?

Tomahawk

I guess it is Minister of Home Affairs......

MoonBlaze
29-07-2004, 05:04 PM
Can wear a cap, sunglass etc but may just attract more attention.

Stepping is not so much a problem i guess cos you can walk along the corridor and step in only when no one is watching. Guess it is after the session that you step out and see someone you least want to see.

Perhaps can try those with back doors.

brs_worid
29-07-2004, 05:12 PM
Its not so much of disguising yourself...but...more of....how do I put it...
How many of us visit a TN or HC because you can go in without much people noticing....take cassanova at the concourse...its like next to a child care centre....how many of bros with wivies would go to such a open place where you can get spotted from so many angles.....even if the service is good...how many would risk getting caught...I've spoken to some of the girls who use to work there mention that the place hardly get any customers because of the child care centre next door where all the parents would wait...and I can bet...the wives with kids there will never let their husband go alone to pick up the kids...eheh...just incase he reaches there early...and pop over for a quickie....eheh

Tomahawk
29-07-2004, 05:36 PM
Brother, you still haven't explained the concept of MOHA.

Tomahawk

7even
29-07-2004, 05:42 PM
Just pretend that you are bring a customer there...

brs_worid
29-07-2004, 05:47 PM
Sorry...MOHA, your wife...the minister of your home affairs...if you don't have a wife...then no worries lar...eheh

teraterm55
29-07-2004, 07:39 PM
Well i saw some uncles going in from the backlanes of TuiNa shops in AMK. but i tot it was because they are lazy to walk all the way from the car park to the front.
As for wife, well you can always tell them that place is clean and provides real good theraphy. One tactic from a uncle is to ask them to give
you KuaSa. then your whole back will blue black.
If wife ask you why go tuina, say you have wind, have to KuaSa. if she make
noise sommore, bring her to the shop and ask the shop people
to do KuaSa on her. Guarantee thats the last time she will ask
about KuaSa.....

anyway back to topic.. the most stealth place to me is Bukit Inn. the HC at bukit timah plaza located at one silent corner

MoonBlaze
29-07-2004, 08:06 PM
How many of us visit a TN or HC because you can go in without much people noticing....take cassanova at the concourse...its like next to a child care centre....how many of bros with wivies would go to such a open place where you can get spotted from so many angles.....even if the service is good...how many would risk getting caught...I've spoken to some of the girls who use to work there mention that the place hardly get any customers because of the child care centre next door where all the parents would wait...and I can bet...the wives with kids there will never let their husband go alone to pick up the kids...eheh...just incase he reaches there early...and pop over for a quickie....eheh

Come to think abt it... then tell the gals to educate their boss to use their brain next time before they decide the location to open a HC/TN.
Else also tell you fav gal not to work in a HC/TN that is located in such a "open" place cos business is bad.
But then again, in what sort of capacity to tell them that.

Anyway, Dun ever admit doing that thing there if your wife ask. Just say it is clean and worst come to worst do what teraterm55 suggests. Ask her to try the place out. Once you admit, i think you are in deep shit.

Dun worry so much lah. Else life too stressful...

kumster
30-07-2004, 12:05 AM
Tomahawk...you got MOHA?

yo bro, u said every visit is like stealth mission then u should get ur intelligence right,plan ur mission well n get a few good men to cover u.

intell: find a place not so crowded.know ur MOHA movement time table right.
plan ur mission: visit these places 1 or 2 hrs b4 they close.near carpark so when finish can drive off easily w/o much trouble.
good men: go with a few kakis (trustable ones),they can cover u.also not so lonely as to go alone.

hope these can help. good luck on ur next visit.

Tomahawk
30-07-2004, 09:32 AM
Sorry...MOHA, your wife...the minister of your home affairs...if you don't have a wife...then no worries lar...eheh
Heehee, I see. So that's what billyboy meant. I thought he was making a joke... some PAP minister. :cool:

Tomahawk

rogerpenis
30-07-2004, 12:45 PM
Not worried so much about being seen going in / out as that can be controlled somewhat by choice of place and timing.

Main issues are the phone call whilst otherwise engaged ("Why you never pick up your call") - usually state up from that got all afternoon meeting etc etc, or the lingering perfume / smell / etc (shower at HC never seems to get rid of) - have to ensure get home early to shower again.

Any bros got any other advice on how to cover up.........

MoonBlaze
30-07-2004, 02:45 PM
Switch off phone during the session. If someone question later, say that

1)batt flat
2)handphone faulty, sometime auto switch off
3)Drop handphone earlier, cannot switch but now ok.
4)Switch off handphone cos some idiot kept calling despite telling that there is not such person
5)No reception in certain area.

If you need to leave your phone on and did not pick up, say that

1)the phone never rings, had similar complaint from your fren who also tried calling
2)left it in silent mode cos attending meeting.
3)left it on table while rushing to a meeting.

With regards to smell,

1)it would be a lot easier if you are a smoker or simply cover yourself with tobacco smoke and said that you had met up with a group of smoker frens.
2)Get another set of clothing
3)Gon for a swim in chlorinated pool and it will leave you with just chlorine smell.

Some of the above can only be used once.

Hope it helps..

brs_worid
30-07-2004, 02:57 PM
I use to worry about the smell of the soap and all....its best to go home before MOHA appears....either that...keep using the same perfume so when you come home use alittle of the same perfume to cover other smells....
For the swimming pool trick, I never thought of that....maybe thats why I see so many men go swimming alone nowdays..hehe...

As for HPs...its always best to turn it to silent....cause you will not have to worry while having your massage...if not , your whole massage will get ruin..because you keep thinking of who the call is from or you will keep thinking of an excuse and you will never get to enjoy your session. If you keep it in silent, you can return the call once you're done...when you can concentrate better....if during the massage...all your blood not at the correct head...later say the wrong thing. Also....when you got out with MOHA, once in a while leave the phone in the car....then she will know that you have the tendency to forget your phone...so next time if you say...arh..I left my phone in the car...it will be easier for her to believe you. Once in awhile complain also...about your stupid phone..always off by itself....eheh...

teraterm55
30-07-2004, 03:09 PM
for me, usually i will just put it on silent, and when asked, just say in a meeting cannot answer phone. but i will call back straight after the session and make sure its near some road. then say. meeting over waiting for taxi.
For people who drive can say walking to car park.

as for the smell, i have this pack of HONG-YU. the mentol medicated medicine.
I usually apply on top of my clothing. you will smell like you had a very bad day and just need to rest. hahahahhaa.

plus if one of your aunty or uncle or wife's friend saw you coming out of the shop, can just say. was not feeling well, neck pain or head (small head hahaha) pain, so went for massage in hope to relief the pain, then say "Cant you smell the Hong-Yu" hahahahha work everytime.

hottie111
30-07-2004, 09:42 PM
for me, usually i will just put it on silent, and when asked, just say in a meeting cannot answer phone. but i will call back straight after the session and make sure its near some road. then say. meeting over waiting for taxi.
For people who drive can say walking to car park.

as for the smell, i have this pack of HONG-YU. the mentol medicated medicine.
I usually apply on top of my clothing. you will smell like you had a very bad day and just need to rest. hahahahhaa.

plus if one of your aunty or uncle or wife's friend saw you coming out of the shop, can just say. was not feeling well, neck pain or head (small head hahaha) pain, so went for massage in hope to relief the pain, then say "Cant you smell the Hong-Yu" hahahahha work everytime.

Great idea - I believe with so many brothers out here, the sellers for these Hong Yu will be really happy! My advice would really to know your timing and your MOHA. Plan a course of action man - like choosing the day that you can be back early from work to take a shower to wipe off the smell before your wife can get close to you. If your minister is a full time minister at home,you hae a greater challenge, my suggestion go to a nearby swimming pool/place with shower, shower and go back home. :)