08-10-2010, 08:55 AM
Does anyone have the vid? :o

Prime News
Home > Prime News > Story
Oct 8, 2010
JC students in trouble over toilet-sex video
Students film girls secretly and circulate it among friends
By Jeremy Au Yong

A STEAMY sex video of two first-year female students caused an uproar in Anglo-Chinese Junior College (ACJC) recently, leading to the duo leaving the school.

The students were said to have had a tryst in a school toilet, where they were filmed surreptitiously by other students.

The video was then circulated to several others in the college.

At least nine current and former ACJC students The Straits Times spoke to said they knew of the incident, with one having seen the video on his friend's mobile phone.

'What I saw disgusted me,' said the second-year student, who said he could not bring himself to continue watching the rest of the clip.

The episode, coming hot on the heels of a tragic cyber-bullying case in New York, has raised alarm bells among some child experts about how cavalier young people can be about what they post online.

In the ACJC episode, it is not clear whether or at what point the girls knew they were being filmed. The illicit meeting in a cubicle of the toilet near the canteen is said to have taken place last month.

The Straits Times understands that disciplinary action has been taken on all those involved, including stripping some of their positions in co-curricular activity groups.

In an e-mail response to queries, ACJC principal Kelvyna Chan declined to comment directly on the facts of the episode.

She would say only: 'We would like to assure you that no one has been expelled from the school. From time to time, students are involved in actions which the school does not condone.

'With all matters pertaining to discipline, we include engagement with the parents and counselling for the students. The objective is always to learn from our mistakes, do better and be wiser.'

When asked later if ACJC helped the students secure places in another school, Mrs Chan declined further comment.

A message sent by The Straits Times via Facebook to one of the girls involved was ignored. Her online profile was subsequently deleted.

The incident has been discussed over Formspring, a social media site that allows netizens to pose questions to a user.

The same girl had a Formspring site that was put up three weeks ago and she received queries and messages of support and concern.

Some told her to stay strong. Others wanted to know what she would do now.

'Where are you going next?' one asked.

She responded: 'Where the wind takes us.'

Her site has since been taken down too.

One of the girls is said to have been admitted into another junior college and will resume her studies next year.

The incident is said to be the first such case involving the school.

In 2008, however, ragging practices caused a stir after a video of an ACJC student tied up and having food stuffed in her face made it online.

For Ms Wendy Chua, a former school psychologist who now runs a life coaching company, the latest ACJC incident shows how cavalier the young are about the Internet.

'These days you often see kids freely expressing themselves on sites like Facebook with no regard to their own privacy. There is no self-censorship,' said the mother of four children aged seven to 15.

'If you don't censor what you put online about yourself, you won't censor what you post about others.'

Child experts The Straits Times spoke to compared the episode with the recent case of Rutgers University undergraduate Tyler Clementi in the United States.

Two weeks ago, the 18-year-old jumped to his death after his roommate allegedly streamed online live images of him having sex with another man.

Those interviewed said the difference between the two cases, was that the American teen had sex in his own room, whereas the ACJC girls were in a public toilet.

Psychologist Daniel Koh, of Insights Mind Centre, felt several aspects made the ACJC case especially disturbing.

First was the fact that the incident happened in a public place and involved two girls, 'something society may not accept yet'.

Then there were the actions of those who filmed what the girls did and then circulated it. Both were troubling acts, he said.

Agreeing, Dr Carol Balhetchet, director of Youth Services at the Singapore Children's Society, said that filming and circulating the incident was 'a vicious act'.

'I would almost call it aggressive intimidation,' she said.

The child experts felt that parents and counsellors need to better educate the young on the consequences of their actions.

Mr Koh said young people need to understand the power of the Internet.

'Because of the speed, it can reach a lot of people,' he said. 'The young need to know what the boundaries are.

'Even taking a picture of someone sleeping on the MRT can sometimes cross the line.'

[email protected]

PRINCIPAL SAYS:

ACJC principal Kelvyna Chan declined to comment on the facts of the case. She said nobody had been expelled, and added: 'From time to time, students are involved in actions which the school does not condone.'

'With all matters pertaining to discipline, we include engagement with the parents and counselling for the students. The objective is always to learn from our mistakes, do better and be wiser.'

STUDENTS SAY:

At least nine current and former ACJC students The Straits Times spoke to said they knew of the incident, with one having seen the video on his friend's mobile phone.

'What I saw disgusted me,' said the second-year student, who said he could not bring himself to continue watching the rest of the clip.

COUNSELLOR SAYS:

Psychologist Daniel Koh felt several aspects of the ACJC incident were especially disturbing.

First, the fact that the incident happened in a public place and involved two girls, 'something society may not accept yet'.

Then, the actions of those who filmed what the girls did and circulated it. Both were troubling actions, he said.

eddict
08-10-2010, 09:03 AM
Yup.. Any video to see?

icesmoke
08-10-2010, 09:15 AM
Anyone got the vid :D?

m0n0n0ke
08-10-2010, 09:18 AM
2 girls?
group sex or lesbian?

Johnston
08-10-2010, 09:36 AM
'Even taking a picture of someone sleeping on the MRT can sometimes cross the line.' :rolleyes:

Wu nia bo....then STOMP actively condones such action.... i can take, i can send to , u can chose not to publish mah...

anyway Strict Times still so old, every time use such old fashion word for sex vids.... STEAMY..... etc,,, do u see STEAMY beig use any where on SBF? :D

Johnston
08-10-2010, 09:41 AM

The Straits Times understands that disciplinary action has been taken on all those involved, including stripping some of their positions in co-curricular activity groups.

Psychologist Daniel Koh, of Insights Mind Centre, felt several aspects made the ACJC case especially disturbing.

First was the fact that the incident happened in a public place and involved two girls, 'something society may not accept yet'.

Then there were the actions of those who filmed what the girls did and then circulated it. Both were troubling acts, he said.

[email protected]

WAH what era they live in.... Society may not accept... mainstream WESTERN society mainly accept alrd..... there is that SG Idol 1 the finalist who is tattooed,single mum and after Slyvester dump her , she go live with a FEMALE bussineesswomn..... im sure they are sitting down and talking girl talk that is all...

Nair mind, disgust u small boiboi is okay.... come into the parlour, there are many more disgusting things one day you will ask yur GF to do...

Anyway i DO have the clps of that JC Gal bday they go splash water and her and stuff :D

Johnston
08-10-2010, 09:42 AM
2 girls?
group sex or lesbian?

Ummm the article discrbe TWO GALS .... so unless these days TWO is a group... i'd say it'd be classed as Lesbian. ;)

singexpat
08-10-2010, 10:36 AM
Got LINK BO? :D

Max77
08-10-2010, 01:01 PM
hoped it's two chio bus...

eddict
08-10-2010, 01:51 PM
Heard dat one is butch another is cui type..

todae
08-10-2010, 02:09 PM
hope the link is out soon...... :D

theDarkness
08-10-2010, 02:12 PM
camp for link..:D

bonkster
08-10-2010, 02:21 PM

Nair mind, disgust u small boiboi is okay.... come into the parlour, there are many more disgusting things one day you will ask yur GF to do...

Bro Johnston, maybe what the small boi said was taken out of context? Young kids nowadays watch lotsa weird stuff online. They may be even more perverted than lao uncles. I think what he meant was...'What I saw disgusted me, the two girls r my FBs and yet they bo jio! I could not bring myself to continue watching the rest of the clip." :p:D

owl888
08-10-2010, 03:03 PM
Possible sex scenarios, my wild imagination:
1) Paint CB
2) fingering each other
3) LC & fingering
4) buar tofu (CB rub CB)
5) use vibrator on each other
6) double head dildo on both gals CB
7) one dildo one sucking breast
8) 69 position
9) Both BJ on the dildo
10) Both asses on the double head dildo

:D :D

bigangry
08-10-2010, 04:03 PM

whoever said this is one fucking big hypocrite hahaha:rolleyes::rolleyes:

BikinisLover
08-10-2010, 04:13 PM

potential ministar material :p

is_me
08-10-2010, 05:23 PM
. . . waiting for this lobang to see local lesbians . . . something new . . .:)

daryl76
08-10-2010, 05:50 PM
this is bad news

girls rather have sex with themselves :mad:

Toyota Honda
08-10-2010, 05:53 PM

Yup. A gay one... :eek:

kingken
08-10-2010, 05:54 PM
where the video?? anyone have??

monkerfulnite
08-10-2010, 05:57 PM
hope the clip will be up soon, cant wait to see it

majere23
08-10-2010, 06:02 PM
No lah, what he really said was "what I saw excited me." he could not tahan anymore, had to go toilet to pcc.

Frankiestine
08-10-2010, 07:43 PM

Hahaha another Lui Fuck You in the making...:D:D

chochochang2
08-10-2010, 08:37 PM
wonder who have the video to share, that would be nice :p

chochochang2
08-10-2010, 08:45 PM
wonder who have the video to share, that would be nice :p

zingtse
08-10-2010, 09:25 PM
This video is probably only one of many other videos the students recorded. Such a JC with such students should have more exciting stuff, just not reported by media :D

ranteo
08-10-2010, 11:03 PM
maybe the dude that felt disgusted by it is gay.

after all, scientists say all heterosexuals get aroused by lesbians too.

can somebody please upload the video! the papers make it sound like got a lot of people have already watched it..

Jasonling
08-10-2010, 11:11 PM

Either he is gay of the girls are damn chui

markck
09-10-2010, 12:33 AM
Wats happening to our future generation!!! JC students??? Got brain or not??? According to ST newspaper, two lesbian do it (sexual act of course) at a toilet near the canteen!!! Knock knock!!! ACJC students!!! U stupid??? Or wat??? Find a secluded toilet lah!!! Or go home and lock the door!!! So horny and desperate meh???? Go home use a vibrator!!! LOL. Don't know where to buy??? Go Lucky Plaza or go google!!!

incasewedie
09-10-2010, 01:02 AM
if in acjc how to be stupid? anyway, my friend told me that both girls damn cui. nerd kind one. and happened quite a few times before one siao girl go and video it down. what i heard is that they stay back to study and always behave very intimately. one day some one saw them go toilet together, decide to check it out.

the toilet inside empty, but got one shower cubicle occupied. so she peep below and knn see all the blouse and skirt bra etc. all over the floor, plus two pairs of feet inside. she stealth a bit more then heard alot of funny sucking noise HAHA dunno wtf they doing also. subsequently another girl go film.

also heard that both girls transferred to separate schools.

biozaogeng
09-10-2010, 03:52 AM
lol.... he cannot continue because he wanking when he watch and he cum already. so too tired.

if you guys want the clip can try email [email protected] i think he should have it. journalist damn good lah! I remember last time got some guy say his opposite neighbour from PRC change clothes always never close curtain, etc.

YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCKING MEDIA DID? They go opposite block and use tele-lens take close up photo and then publish on newspaper, with the face and titties/cb censored. WAH LAO... means those fuckers get the full super zoomed media quality photos, maybe even videos lor.

like that not infringement of privacy meh? media chee bye one lol.

another chee bye is policeman. Everytime the guy take upskirt/downblouse/showering/changing videos the policeman sure get to see one. I bet the horny NSFs around sure use thumbdrive take extra copy. which of u fuckers from SPF one? share share leh haha

Orgasmic
09-10-2010, 08:30 AM
[QUOTE=biozaogeng;5286998]lol.... he cannot continue because he wanking when he watch and he cum already. so too tired.

if you guys want the clip can try email [email protected] i think he should have it. journalist damn good lah! I remember last time got some guy say his opposite neighbour from PRC change clothes always never close curtain, etc.

my good friend who used to be with the CID had all sex videos, nude photos of young chio bus, some even under 16 but cup C already stored in a thumbdrive. All are goodies and perk as a result of arresting suspects. He sure become a millionaire one day if he decides to sell it.

squiggle
09-10-2010, 09:10 AM
I think I found something: http://filesnab.com/1hljrj41kkjv/Singapore_ACJC_Lesbian_Video_Leaked.wmv.html

:D

somefools
09-10-2010, 10:39 AM
Dont think this kinda video will be out on net man.

Johnston
09-10-2010, 11:34 AM
Dont think this kinda video will be out on net man.

Hey uh thanks... now go bak to Teh Corner. In Teh Internets you can find almost any kind of video. i hear thare Teh Sex Videos out there some where. :D

I aso din't think the CHOPPING OFF OF HEAD clip would be out on net man... i dont think leh....
I aso dint think..... (ger like to beat up other ger and strip then post on net).... man.... why huh....

MAN!!!! i never think Teh Internet got Teh Veedioz.... :eek::D

rucker183
09-10-2010, 11:26 PM
my good friend who used to be with the CID had all sex videos, nude photos of young chio bus, some even under 16 but cup C already stored in a thumbdrive. All are goodies and perk as a result of arresting suspects. He sure become a millionaire one day if he decides to sell it.

Wah
sibei shiok mah
must share share ma

arcticwind
09-10-2010, 11:56 PM
I think I found something: http://filesnab.com/1hljrj41kkjv/Singapore_ACJC_Lesbian_Video_Leaked.wmv.html

:D

link dead. reupload if u have the file :o

damnyou198816
10-10-2010, 04:26 AM
My humble opinion....First of all,lesbian or gay(as a whole topic)isn't something we can stop or control,especially nowadays where every is freedom and everyone is equal,regardless race,religon and gender.

Perhaps current progress of society aren't open enough to accept such behaviours of humans.

In Short,this isn't something that we should make a fuss on.:confused:

God_9
10-10-2010, 11:03 AM
u know why tat JC boy 'could not bring himself to watch the clip'??
CUZ HE BTH & WENT WANKING HIMSELF OFF!! :D

Amk_stupid_stat
10-10-2010, 12:08 PM
hope some Bro will find the link soon...everyone is camping here..

omgwthbbqme
11-10-2010, 05:14 AM
sharing is caring right! haha, anyone got the link, will be much appreciated! ;)

inez
11-10-2010, 10:07 AM
This must be big news. I was informed the principal resigned?

I used to be from ACJC prior to leaving for the UK over 10 yrs ago and I can say that this happened alot between girls just that no one spoke. I guess we were more careful then. Boys and girls both took part in alot of hanky panky everywhere on campus but perhaps we weren't as well watched nor did we go so far as to record our exploits.

Some of my friends in SAJC also had big cases but school authorities do keep quiet where possible. I don't think that's changed. In this case, it was released to the press which explains the delay in the report from the actual occurrence. They did try to hush hush the matter but it did spin out of control once it reached the newspapers.

Frankiestine
11-10-2010, 02:03 PM
This must be big news. I was informed the principal resigned?

Did you got it mixed up with the principal of ACS(I) who resigned?

DonNoAnyThing
11-10-2010, 02:19 PM
so far... still no link to the video...

omgwthbbqme
11-10-2010, 02:43 PM
so i went snooping around and i found this link about this news article, might this be one of the girls involved? http://www.dailynewspaper.us/tag/acjc-video

If wrong mai zap, just looking around :rolleyes:

overmars
12-10-2010, 02:16 AM
10 years ago if happened, hard to find out cos last time, digicam so rare! Handphone also no camera. Internet only got icq, eCircles, mIRC. Hard to distribute these goodies.

Btw it was Dr Ong Teck Chin who resigned recently, principal of acs(i). Not acjc.

is_me
12-10-2010, 02:53 AM
Some many sex related news from school !

Isn't school supposed to be a learning or education place ! Mankind got mixed up by their horny desire !:)

omgwthbbqme
13-10-2010, 01:32 PM
lol, now i find it quite obvious why some bros don't share also.. i go search whole internet only can find one pic somewhat related then tio zap :rolleyes:

Frankiestine
13-10-2010, 01:43 PM
lol, now i find it quite obvious why some bros don't share also.. i go search whole internet only can find one pic somewhat related then tio zap :rolleyes:

maybe they expected to be given the link for the clip but disappointed when it turns out to be just a pic..

bigmannow
13-10-2010, 03:08 PM
dun think got video or else shud be on net already be now..

VReaper
13-10-2010, 05:11 PM
dun think got video or else shud be on net already be now..

no dun tink hav cos mr bigmanow wud hav found & post on his thread by now...:p ur movie thread is da best :p

omgwthbbqme
14-10-2010, 05:38 AM
maybe they expected to be given the link for the clip but disappointed when it turns out to be just a pic..

lol yeah, imagine my shock when it was pretty obvious it was one of the older members on the forum that zapped me 5 points and didn't leave his nick instead leaving this : "11-10-2010 07:06 PM knn, obviously wrong.". Put a smile on my face to be honest :rolleyes:

monkerfulnite
20-12-2010, 01:26 AM
any one got the clip?
maybe there is nothing much to show??