PDA

View Full Version : A simple girl's needs vs social moral

kinkyiyi
07-10-2010, 10:11 PM
after read so many threads and postings on no strings attached (sexual) relationships, from a gal's point of view, how did it started?

I'm a simple gal from neighbouring country with simple income, needs, looks and figure. I had a bf before and yes, sex was a part of the relationship. As much as i felt guility about giving my first to him (not my husband yet), i enjoyed the love making process. Its not just lust, but with feelings involved. Alas, caught him cheating on me and that ended the whole saga.

Since then (around 2 years), hasn't had any relationship, let alone sex. I'm not staying off sex, but just didn't like the feelings on One Night Stay or flings or 'fk buddy'.

How does the gals do it? I'm quite torn apart from the physical needs (i missed sex and Blow Job) and social moral that has been instill within me.

Anyway, just using this forum as an outlet to vent it out. Not looking for any relationships here.

Thank you.

Torch_Man
08-10-2010, 03:19 AM
torn between d physical needs to vent out vs d moral ethnics of our mental??

its part n parcel of life.
even if u managed to find a guy who meet ur moral ethnic but cannot satisfy ur need on bed.
may i ask u: wat is next???

choices:
a) look fb
b) suffer in silence physically
c) give him mo hint on satisfyin u
d) do nothin but remain wif him in d relationship
e) look another perfect or right man
wat is ur ans??

in reality ter'r never best of both world, it onli exist in our dreams, darling.
as d sayin goes:
man look for sex, then love
women go for love, then sex

dat's nature at work or i called it "chemistry"
compare to traditional, nw we can "test n try out" almost everythin then c hw we go from ter onwards.....
however leadin to mo divorce cases recent yrs.

ter'r no DEFINITE right or wrong...
its all abt TIMING:
the correct guy/gal appearing in front of us onli, regardless we jz got dumped from a relationship, failed exam or a sudden sexual/hormone urge within us surfacing.
anything can happen.....
jz stay cool, come wat may
mo importantly: try to be stay honest upfront: if its a bonking relationship, then admit or move on, if u find it acceptable or not

jz sharin
Torch :)

iuou
08-10-2010, 03:36 AM
girls are like guys , they too do have their sexual needs.
at times, these needs are way stronger then a guy's one.

that's why some girls are the ones that are looking for FBs, ONS or flings.
it's a pretty common sight in singapore now i guess.

as a girl , you're given the extra choice of choosing your partner .
& if you miss the feeling of love making, or purely , a blowjob .
you could get it done with a guy in your network of friends anytime , or day .
i have no intention of being rude or offensive, just trying to point out that such stuff are very common now a days :]

regards,
iuou

alfa1983
08-10-2010, 03:42 AM
after read so many threads and postings on no strings attached (sexual) relationships, from a gal's point of view, how did it started?

I'm a simple gal from neighbouring country with simple income, needs, looks and figure. I had a bf before and yes, sex was a part of the relationship. As much as i felt guility about giving my first to him (not my husband yet), i enjoyed the love making process. Its not just lust, but with feelings involved. Alas, caught him cheating on me and that ended the whole saga.

Since then (around 2 years), hasn't had any relationship, let alone sex. I'm not staying off sex, but just didn't like the feelings on One Night Stay or flings or 'fk buddy'.

How does the gals do it? I'm quite torn apart from the physical needs (i missed sex and Blow Job) and social moral that has been instill within me.

Anyway, just using this forum as an outlet to vent it out. Not looking for any relationships here.

Thank you.

sex is fair enough...
but...
BJ? you like to give it to your bf?

alfa1983
08-10-2010, 03:44 AM
girls are like guys , they too do have their sexual needs.
at times, these needs are way stronger then a guy's one.

that's why some girls are the ones that are looking for FBs, ONS or flings.
it's a pretty common sight in singapore now i guess.

as a girl , you're given the extra choice of choosing your partner .
& if you miss the feeling of love making, or purely , a blowjob .
you could get it done with a guy in your network of friends anytime , or day .
i have no intention of being rude or offensive, just trying to point out that such stuff are very common now a days :]

regards,
iuou

well..
rightfully should be guy looking for ONS and etc..
(most of the girls shouldn't be lacking sex)
anyway there are girls who do that too..but i guess guy's ration is much higher when compared to girls?

alfa1983
08-10-2010, 03:47 AM
torn between d physical needs to vent out vs d moral ethnics of our mental??

its part n parcel of life.
even if u managed to find a guy who meet ur moral ethnic but cannot satisfy ur need on bed.
may i ask u: wat is next???

choices:
a) look fb
b) suffer in silence physically
c) give him mo hint on satisfyin u
d) do nothin but remain wif him in d relationship
e) look another perfect or right man
wat is ur ans??

in reality ter'r never best of both world, it onli exist in our dreams, darling.
as d sayin goes:
man look for sex, then love
women go for love, then sex

dat's nature at work or i called it "chemistry"
compare to traditional, nw we can "test n try out" almost everythin then c hw we go from ter onwards.....
however leadin to mo divorce cases recent yrs.

ter'r no DEFINITE right or wrong...
its all abt TIMING:
the correct guy/gal appearing in front of us onli, regardless we jz got dumped from a relationship, failed exam or a sudden sexual/hormone urge within us surfacing.
anything can happen.....
jz stay cool, come wat may
mo importantly: try to be stay honest upfront: if its a bonking relationship, then admit or move on, if u find it acceptable or not

jz sharin
Torch :)

nice..
hit and run..
:)

Snuber
08-10-2010, 03:49 AM
i enjoyed the love making process. Its not just lust, but with feelings involved.

I'm not staying off sex, but just didn't like the feelings on One Night Stay or flings or 'fk buddy'.

You've just answered yourself........... u need a bf who u can share your feelings, desires, lust, sexual fantasies etc with....

Am sure you would get 1 soon...... else just make it a discreet suggestion to a close male fren to get it off :D

owl888
08-10-2010, 10:35 AM
TS can buy sex toys to satisfy your desires. If u need another extra pair of hands, do let me know :D

singexpat
08-10-2010, 10:37 AM
TS can buy sex toys to satisfy your desires. If u need another extra pair of hands, do let me know :D

Many volunteers here la...
Must take Q Number one u knw? :D

unsung80
08-10-2010, 10:45 AM
Stick with your social moral.

If you often got the urge, get a vibrator to solve the problem.

All the best. :)

allfuzzy
08-10-2010, 11:20 AM
This conflict between personal needs and social norms has been around for ages. It won't go away unless you don't give a damned about what others thinks or says about you. You are not alone ... that you can be sure of !!!
You need to find an understanding friend who can satisfy your needs and yet won't create an issue later or expose the episodes to everyone on the internet. There are many who are suffering because they don't want to destroy their marriages, families and careers and yet find no meaning to their lives. They are just living a lonely and unsatisfied lives. We are social beings so just straight sex is not the solution. How to overcome this issue ... find an understanding partner who makes no demand or claim on you ... just call each other when the need arises and have an afternoon of wild sex. After that, each go back to their own lives. The problem is to find the right person, with the right chemistry and expectations. My 2-cents worth ... maybe less.

shoutcast
08-10-2010, 11:30 AM
Find a new social activity to do that you are interested in . Then look for a mate that is also interested in that activity and you :D
Activities that are unisexual of course . Dun go some cooking class and expect to find hunks , you will only find house husbands.

Widen your social activity hence your social circle and chances are , you will find someone who not only lust after you , but someone who truly loves you too :o

not those SDU/dating/clubbing type of activities though. those are too despo

BiRd13
08-10-2010, 11:35 AM
As long as human, all will have sexual desire. It's common. Like what other bros had said, it all depend on 'time', and I believe in 'fate' too =)

As time goes, one tends to fall or even have liking for each other... Especially on FB... Beside that, most important is still comfortability...

Just take things naturally.... And be yourself... Like one of my ex told me... A human got 2 hands... not necessary need a dick or pussy in order to enjoy... We have our own hands too... Left hand tired? Use right hand... If both hand tired, then LL... =X

Sex is not a must... but more of a way in enjoying... So depends on how one look at it too

freezetheDB
08-10-2010, 12:30 PM
there are many ways to temporarily resolve the needs,
eg. self masturbation w/wo toys, finding other distractions, cybersex, etc...

Like you mentioned you are not keen on ONS, or fuckbuddies...so be it. Its perfectly fine. Everyone has different moral yardsticks. Its cool and whats most important is to find the balance.

No point finding a fuckbuddy and get guilty over it later right? The psychological guilt is not worth it.

I used to have a very good minah friend. We were sort of friends with benefits but we didnt really fuck each other except handjobs and blowjobs. We went on until we mutally agreed to stop once we have someone else in mind for a r/s.

Longitude
08-10-2010, 12:48 PM
Why waste time wrestling with such moral quandaries that would not adversely affect your life? The response to hunger is simply eating.

Anahata
08-10-2010, 09:45 PM
Hey, from a girl's point of view, I totally understand how you feel. We all have sexual needs irregardless whether you are male or female. However, due to society norms we girls are often labeled ugly names like "sluts", "promiscuous" etc if we openly express our sexual desires, unlike the guys who has nicer labeled names like "Casanova" or "horny" :) (No offense to guys) ..Thus alot of females tend to repress their sexual needs.. I had flings before and like you, I love the art of receiving and giving pleasure but at the end of the day I have tiny debates with me & myself. I would question myself "am i doing the right thing?" or "Is this abnormal?" or "Am i a slut? why do i enjoy sex so much?" Haahaa... But I only live once and i do not want to wait till my hair has turn white and my teeth start falling off then i start to have regrets.....
Go with your heart gal....However a few "rules of engagement" still applies for me : Take your time to check out the guy (sorri guys hehe) be it over drinks or dinner, if yr gut instincts tells u you are not comfortable with him then just politely end the acquaintance . And always always use rubber!! :D... Just my humble 2 cents worth!!

kinkyiyi
08-10-2010, 11:03 PM
Hi guys,
Humbled and thanks for all your responses and suggestions. For now, i don't think i'm ready for any physically relationship - the guilt would probably be too much to bear, even if it is on a no-string attached condition. (So guys who offered to 'help' - thanks but no thanks). So definitely not looking for any guys from the forum.

As for sex toy, i might consider as i'm due to travel to Singapore soon (for a short holiday). It is probably easier to get one here, rather than my hometown.

So for the time being, it would be suppressing the urge. :)