PDA

View Full Version : need some help bros...

JustAnotherGuy
28-07-2004, 01:27 AM
to all the bros out there.. I have a question.. I had oral sex with a girl about 2 years ago. I went for a blood test around slightly more than 6 months after the incident. I tested negative for everything. Is this test enough, since it was taken after 6 months? or should i go for another one? Please help me..

perrymason32
28-07-2004, 09:47 AM
Hi:

1) You said you "had oral sex with a girl". Did she suck you off or did you lick her etc?

2) You said you "went for A BLOOD TEST". Which blood test was it? VDRL, ELISA (for HIV I/II) or what? One blood test cannot clear you of all--they may draw blood once but run multiple tests, though, if that's what you mean.

If your worry is HIV and you took the test for it, then six months is fine to clear you of HIV. If your worry is syphilis and you took the test for it (the VDRL), then 2 months (which you've exceeded) should be fine to clear you of syphilis.

Some STDs, blood tests are not good or reliable for detection, for e.g. herpes. But since you don't mention symptoms and in the last one and half years have no indication that you may have passed these kinds of STDs to anyone (as in, no one has called you to accuse of doing so, which means there is no evidence that you are even a carrier), I'd say you're clear.

Hope that helps.

to all the bros out there.. I have a question.. I had oral sex with a girl about 2 years ago. I went for a blood test around slightly more than 6 months after the incident. I tested negative for everything. Is this test enough, since it was taken after 6 months? or should i go for another one? Please help me..

khunchin
28-07-2004, 10:22 AM

In the first place, why did you go for this test? DO you has problem with your didi????

lion_mansg
28-07-2004, 11:07 AM

Hi Bro,

Did u haf any symptoms during this 1 and a half yrs after u taken the test?? If nt, then i think u shld be fine. And somemore the virus will take time (ard a few months) 4 it 2 surface & since u took ur test 6 months after the oral sex, it shld test positive if u r infected.

So my views r u r fine bro...

Best Rdgs, lion :)

thaivisitor
28-07-2004, 02:12 PM

Bro, when you say "oral sex" I assume there was no intercourse. That would mean you do heavy petting like licking her vigina and she doing a BJ on you.

(1) When she does BJ on you, did you wear a condom? If yes see (4), if no, see (3).

(2) When you lick her vigina, did you put a condom on your tongue or a plastic sheet over her vigina? If yes, see (4), if no, see (3).

(3) STD or HIV can be transmitted thru unprotected sexual acts, not necessary only thru intercourse. That means kissing passionately with tongues fighting, licking of vigina, Sucking of dick, etc, etc.

(4) Even with protected sex, there is still a possibility of geting infected as condom may burst without you knowing. But its safer.

So my advise to you is continue to go for a medical check up every six months for the rest of your life. If six months is too long, every 3 months should be safer.

The next time you want to have sex, get protected. Use condom for your dick, and also buy a "chemical suit" from the SAF where they put on in case of chemical warfare.

BTW, how old are you?

kekekekekekekekekekekekeke :D

thaivisitor
28-07-2004, 02:20 PM

Bro, on a more serious note, like the other bros here say, I think you're safe and clear.

If ever in the future you tested positive for anything, it won't be due to this "oral sex" but other acts you may have done. :cool:

JustAnotherGuy
29-07-2004, 01:59 AM
thanks for the prompt reply bros , i really appreciate it. I did oral sex on her, no intercourse or anything else. I guess i was just abit kancheong ah, cause after breakup liao found out she had lots of exs . So far the blood test result
VDRL/TITRE, GC Antibody, Chlamydia IgG Ab,HSV 1 igG Ab, HSV 2 IgG Ab , HIV Ab Screen and TPHA all negative.

catlover
29-07-2004, 01:43 PM
U be ok la. :)

khunchin
29-07-2004, 02:21 PM
thanks for the prompt reply bros , i really appreciate it. I did oral sex on her, no intercourse or anything else. I guess i was just abit kancheong ah, cause after breakup liao found out she had lots of exs . So far the blood test result
VDRL/TITRE, GC Antibody, Chlamydia IgG Ab,HSV 1 igG Ab, HSV 2 IgG Ab , HIV Ab Screen and TPHA all negative.
U R OK brother .. so don't worry about nothing....... :)