PDA

View Full Version : sex141

i.phonelover
03-10-2010, 01:43 AM
Hi bros, i'm going to HK next week, so far i've been checking sex141 website and saw quite a lot of pretty ladies..

but when i called them 99% are picked up by the OKT and they only interested to find out about my hotel room number.. i suspect they will send different gal to my hotel..

anybody been using sex141? how's your feedback so far? :)

any comments/advice would be appreciated...

Boley
11-10-2010, 08:59 AM
Hi guys,

141 as been around for a long time so it is very established. There are some handled by OKT and there are some direct. Typically if it is in an apartment; they are direct. The hotel ones are managed.

I can't recall hearing any issues with any so choose the ones you like but remember; many photos are touched up....

Happy Times!
Boley

locallaowai
13-10-2010, 07:04 PM
used 141 quite a few times...the photos are fake, of course, however, in 50% of my cases the girls still looked pretty. very easy, just sms the OKT, they call you and arrange. no hidden costs. some girls actually stay in some better (normal tourist and business) hotels,such as eaton in nathan road...
Once you found a gal you like and you want return, ask her for her private number, usually 20% discount, since OKT is not involved anymore...