PDA

View Full Version : Encounter with tourist

rocky73sg
01-10-2010, 01:06 AM
Was traveling to somewhere and was being approached by a lady inside MRT station asking for direction. She looks like those girl-next-door but does have a great body. Trying hard to explain to her the route to her destination but she just don't get it. No choice, I volunteered to bring her to her destination. While on our way, I got to know she is from Philippines, coming to visit a friend working here. She seems a friendly lady and we just talked like long-known friends.

Time flies, we reached our destination and wished her an enjoyable trip in Singapore. Gave her my name-card, telling her to call me if she needs any help while in Singapore.

Hope to hear from her...

Coldcut
01-10-2010, 01:11 AM
Good luck bro!

Hope she will call you and post some nice experience here.

RealEstateGuy
01-10-2010, 03:44 AM
Was traveling to somewhere and was being approached by a lady inside MRT station asking for direction. She looks like those girl-next-door but does have a great body. Trying hard to explain to her the route to her destination but she just don't get it. No choice, I volunteered to bring her to her destination. While on our way, I got to know she is from Philippines, coming to visit a friend working here. She seems a friendly lady and we just talked like long-known friends.

Time flies, we reached our destination and wished her an enjoyable trip in Singapore. Gave her my name-card, telling her to call me if she needs any help while in Singapore.

Hope to hear from her...

Brother, you had game to chat her up at the MRT but you really should have been more alpha male and got her number and called her instead of waiting by the phone like you are now. Instead of thinking of her and jacking off to some sexual daydream of you sleeping with her you could be caller her chatting her up to set up that possibility. Brother, am I right?

bonkudear
01-10-2010, 07:45 AM
Brother, you had game to chat her up at the MRT but you really should have been more alpha male and got her number and called her instead of waiting by the phone like you are now. Instead of thinking of her and jacking off to some sexual daydream of you sleeping with her you could be caller her chatting her up to set up that possibility. Brother, am I right?

She's not some high-class maid that you would be interested lah. :D

Longitude
01-10-2010, 08:52 AM
Hope something will come from this. Awaiting to read about your impending encounter.

rocky73sg
01-10-2010, 08:58 AM
Nah, she works as a designer back home. She is here to visit a friend who is also a designer and got married to a SG man...

Actually do thought of asking for her number but she may give me a fake one...so rather be passive here and hope things work out fine...don't want to behave like a despo...

But if she ever call, I hope to make her realize SG men also boleh in bed... :D

raiders
01-10-2010, 09:31 AM
Bro, praying hard for you. I had a similar encounter but was more daring. Asked for a second date before saying goodbye and we were on the bed the next day. Keke

thomas88
01-10-2010, 03:09 PM
She's not some high-class maid that you would be interested lah. :D

Hahahaha.......bro, I can't help but to laugh at your comment. That guy speaks poor English but yet looking for some High Class Free Fuck. :p A disgrace to us Men :D

alan0338
01-10-2010, 03:14 PM
But if she ever call, I hope to make her realize SG men also boleh in bed... :D

if she ever call, just say miss na kita, sure work... good luck bro..hope to get interesting updates from u :D