PDA

View Full Version : H22 r09 ???

iphonexxx
30-09-2010, 06:55 PM
Hi bros

Anybody tried her? She gt very fair complexion plus big nice boobs.

Initially wanted to try her but get turn off by those surrounded working lady. Talk very loudly and unfriendly.

When I tried ask her hw much, she is liking looking at me frm top to bottom and ans $30. Haiz

She can be a Gem if he gt better attitude

fornicator
30-09-2010, 11:30 PM
Hi bros

Initially wanted to try her but get turn off by those surrounded working lady. Talk very loudly and unfriendly.

When I tried ask her hw much, she is liking looking at me frm top to bottom and ans $30. Haiz

She is Sally, a PT trained WL, SOP services, CAT 30, catbath, BJ and FJ.

Agree she is cute and sexy, grrrr! My last RTF I finished her in doggy! Shiok her fleshy ass!

Why were you turned off by other WLs? So what if they talk loudly? You have to show confidence and who is in command. See what happened, because you show what a whimp you are, she bio you from head to toe. Lucky she answer you and never reject you. That would have been more humiliating.

She can be a gem, you say? Bro, she is a gem, you just haven't realized it yet. So go try her and stop whining. Don't forget to post your FR okay.

Go, go, tsk-tsk!

Cheers.

burrows
08-10-2010, 07:27 AM
... plus big nice boobs.

Sounds like H22 R08. :confused:

Ah Ken
09-10-2010, 11:30 PM
Sounds like H22 R08. :confused:

Sounds like Aida?? :confused:

Angielover
10-10-2010, 01:11 AM
If big boobs should be Aida.
She doesn't smile much and is not that friendly unless you are her regular.
She has very long straight hair which she tied up.
Her room is the last room before you turn left towards the inner part of the house.

Just for everybody's info...:D

fornicator
10-10-2010, 07:59 AM
If big boobs should be Aida.
She doesn't smile much and is not that friendly unless you are her regular.
She has very long straight hair which she tied up.
Her room is the last room before you turn left towards the inner part of the house.

Just for everybody's info...:D

Your description of Aida is correct. She used to be located in the backlane. The WL who used to occupy R08 was a Malay WL who goes by the working name of Farah.

As I have posted before, Aida H22R08 rejected me 2 times, she finally accepted me on my 3rd attempt after I RTF Sally H22R09 3 times. Then the ex-WLs come one by one and I forgot about Aida. Same as Sally she is PT trained with SOP services. Her BJ is very mechanical and sad to say I find it boring. Friendly? Yes, but I am not going to PT for friends. For newbies, she is worth a try.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

austin69
14-10-2010, 01:28 PM
Hi bros

Me! Sally H22R09, she shiok for CAT30!

I thank you.:D

kyoceras
18-10-2010, 05:38 PM
Hello Champions...

Name: Sally, from Malaysia
Chinese
Boobs: 32B
Skin is soft and white
Body: Slim, i give 7/10
BJ: Mechanical, SOP, almost no suction
Services: SOP
RTF: Maybe not...
NOTE: She is a gem for CAT30.

Attitude, friendly.
Think she is the best in H22, lol.

austin69
18-10-2010, 05:49 PM
Hello Champions...

Name: Sally, from Malaysia
Chinese
Boobs: 32B
Skin is soft and white
Body: Slim, i give 7/10
BJ: Mechanical, SOP, almost no suction
Services: SOP
RTF: Maybe not...
NOTE: She is a gem for CAT30.

Attitude, friendly.
Think she is the best in H22, lol.

Best in H22?!

Wait 'til the new WLs RTW!

Nikki H22R19 08 Nov and Michelle H22R20 01 Nov. Both are CAT50.

kyoceras
18-10-2010, 08:54 PM
Serious, Austin...

Wa lau eh... Must be my fault for missing out on these. You also power sia, you always on the hunt sia. I think must be at the corner. That pathway kena locked by chain...

austin69
18-10-2010, 09:44 PM
Serious, Austin...

Wa lau eh... Must be my fault for missing out on these. You also power sia, you always on the hunt sia. I think must be at the corner. That pathway kena locked by chain...

Yes of course, must always be on the hunt. The back lane blocked by chains because the WLs are OL, they RTW 01 Nov, Michelle H22R20 and 08 Nov, Nikki H22R19.

Another new WL in H14R11 - Candy.