PDA

View Full Version : Merlin Health Centre

Samsung Cheong
25-07-2004, 11:20 AM
This is a new thread for Merlin Health Centre.
Brothers who are interested in young girls with big boobs can call "Honey"
Just tried her yesterday and her service was excellent.
Her boobs are big but of course not as big as Michelle.
She is only 26 years old.

redrooster
25-07-2004, 09:47 PM

Please provide ratings. Look & service. Thks.

gedangsa
25-07-2004, 11:43 PM
U know where Michelle is ? I have her hp num but the line not in used liao.

DO_YOU_BJ
26-07-2004, 12:17 AM
Last heard she has retired from this line liao. So sad. Used to be her super regular...hehehehe
Anyway, if anyone does know where the legendary Michelle is, do tell.

Samsung Cheong
03-08-2004, 12:32 PM
Hi brothers,

Michelle was the best with very big boobs.
She has already retired very long time ago.
I have her hp but not contactable.
Anyway she will not answer if the number is not familiar to her. When she was working in Merlin, she only accepts SMS and she will return a call.
I will keep the bros inform if I know where is she.
Definitely will share the info for girls with big boobs.

aaaaaa
03-08-2004, 09:01 PM
Brother, i only go to Merlin HC for massage because of Michelle! Now she gone with the wind and i also gone to Dorris to look for Sugar as a substitude!

Sugar boots is better than Milchelle as Sugars Boots is firm and Michelle is saggy! But Michelle is much prettier than Sugar and she will talk a lot of cock to you before she sack your cock!

And for Suagr is she keep quiet all the time but service is better than Michelle!

Now where is Michelle?? Did any brother know please post here because if Sugar also gone with the wind, then i have to eat wind liao!!!! :p

bigbigone21
07-08-2004, 06:14 PM
Went to try Honey. Not really that young. Boobs are quite big but nothing special. Very big boned, "tua chiak". Face pleasant only. But massage is very very good. Asked for no oil massage and feel like BAdminton Hall standard. She manage to relax all my stiff muscles. The sexy massage was really shiok and then had an OK BJ. Very pleasant and nice conversation. Really friendly.

Face - 5.5
Body - 6 (broad shoulder
Boobs - 6.5
Massage - 8.5
Sexy Massage - 8
BJ - 6 ($80)
Service - 8
RTF - yes, for the massage and friendly atmosphere

On the way out, had a fleeting glimpse of a chick coming in. Despite onli 1/2 sec look, enough to make me call recept to check name. A CHina girl called Anna. Canot say if body good or not. Anyone tried.

Rally
07-08-2004, 11:56 PM
anyone can tell me where is this HC located??? Thanks..

Hitman
08-08-2004, 03:02 AM
anyone can tell me where is this HC located??? Thanks..
www.yellowpages.com.sg

:mad:

psonic
08-08-2004, 09:08 AM
... its around beach road area beside plaza hotel/diners club.

iambkk99
08-08-2004, 11:35 PM
OK... Short of leading you all by the didi...

Click on the following http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/map.jsp?x=31083.9700&y=31386.3900&postal=199595&building_name=MERLIN+HOTEL%2FPLAZA&house_blk_no=7500E&road_name=BEACH+ROAD&heading=MERLIN+HOTEL%2FPLAZA%3CBR%3E7500E+BEACH+RO AD%2C+SINGAPORE+199595

:eek:

Follow the RED STAR to the BIG P.

bestbest
09-08-2004, 10:37 AM
The place has no facilities and not even a sauna or steam bath room. Another big boobs lady is Tina but not sure if she is still there. Hers definitely C cup and she is a very caring lady. Only that she is not young, in her late 30s i suppose.

gedangsa
09-08-2004, 11:29 AM
The place has no facilities and not even a sauna or steam bath room. Another big boobs lady is Tina but not sure if she is still there. Hers definitely C cup and she is a very caring lady. Only that she is not young, in her late 30s i suppose.

Can oso read the FR on Tina in the old Merlin thread

Cheers

Foxtrot
09-08-2004, 12:11 PM

Yep, Abosolutely a no no for plp who like facilities. It was a relatively "ulu" place with high charges. I was assigned Linda and her JuaGen is quite commendable. :p

But not going to RTF due to high charges and facilities (non-existence).
Any Bro have recommendations on JuaGen? So far I had tried Dorris, Linda, Cindy. So far best from Dorris....

gedangsa
09-08-2004, 01:52 PM
Yep, Abosolutely a no no for plp who like facilities. It was a relatively "ulu" place with high charges. I was assigned Linda and her JuaGen is quite commendable. :p

But not going to RTF due to high charges and facilities (non-existence).
Any Bro have recommendations on JuaGen? So far I had tried Dorris, Linda, Cindy. So far best from Dorris....

U can try Pearl of Lexon. But warn u first hor, she is quite old liao & dun do special, only do Jua Gen

Cheers

Foxtrot
09-08-2004, 03:21 PM
U can try Pearl of Lexon. But warn u first hor, she is quite old liao & dun do special, only do Jua Gen

Cheers

Bro Gedangsa,

Thanks for your information.
But no special? Does that means that she will not strip while doing Jua Gen?
haha.....considering her age maybe it is not a good idea..... :eek:

gedangsa
09-08-2004, 04:07 PM
Bro Gedangsa,

Thanks for your information.
But no special? Does that means that she will not strip while doing Jua Gen?
haha.....considering her age maybe it is not a good idea..... :eek:

U r welcum bro Foxtrot, yeah she won't strip a single bit & u r rite, u wouldn't 1 2 c oso if she strip. While do JG with u, she will xplain the benefits of JG to u ... blah...blah.. & then she will tell you if u cannot tahan & wanna release, she will recommend young girl for you to release !! But she is a friendly woman (Notice, I did not use the word "girl")

Hope the above helps

Happy bonking !

P/s 1: Since we r on this JG topic, juz curious, when u tried Cindy's JG, has she strip 4u b4 ? I ask bcos I patronize her so many times but all the time no stripping except the 1st time in Novena HC she allowed me to roam my hand into her bra & squeeze her small breast. But then, after doing that she increase her intensity & make me cum at that instant !! Tks

P/s 2: Oso the Dorris u r refering to is from which HC har ?

hearthrob
09-08-2004, 04:30 PM

hahaha! Bro gedangsa, you seems to be asking this question whenever there is chance. Hahaha...and don't forget to share with me if you ever get the answer, okie? :D

Foxtrot
09-08-2004, 04:33 PM
P/s 1: Since we r on this JG topic, juz curious, when u tried Cindy's JG, has she strip 4u b4 ? I ask bcos I patronize her so many times but all the time no stripping except the 1st time in Novena HC she allowed me to roam my hand into her bra & squeeze her small breast. But then, after doing that she increase her intensity & make me cum at that instant !! Tks

P/s 2: Oso the Dorris u r refering to is from which HC har ?

Bro Gedangsa,

For #1. Nope, she dun, auto-roaming is all we got, but there are no futher action as no much of a motivation there :p

For #2. My apologies....Dorris is the HC, Penny is the name.

So far only Yen moves her melons when she finish her JG. So let me know if there are others....

Cheers!

gedangsa
09-08-2004, 04:44 PM
hahaha! Bro gedangsa, you seems to be asking this question whenever there is chance. Hahaha...and don't forget to share with me if you ever get the answer, okie? :D

Bro hearthrob,

U r rite. I can't help asking bcos I have been missing her boobs for her quire some time liao. Oso, she was very nice & we used to have good chemistry & can have a very frank & open talk with her. Quite difficult to find a substitute. But of cos I will let you know if I have the answer bcos u oso looking 4 her rite ?

Cheers

Rally
10-08-2004, 07:15 PM
Bro hearthrob,

U r rite. I can't help asking bcos I have been missing her boobs for her quire some time liao. Oso, she was very nice & we used to have good chemistry & can have a very frank & open talk with her. Quite difficult to find a substitute. But of cos I will let you know if I have the answer bcos u oso looking 4 her rite ?

Cheers
can anyone tell me where is this HC located at???

gedangsa
10-08-2004, 08:56 PM

Very near the collapse Nicol Highway !!

Foxtrot
10-08-2004, 11:02 PM
Beach Road....near some hotel royal or something....quite ulu, have to walk into the multi storey car park.

juz_bring_it
10-08-2004, 11:42 PM
its quite difficult 2 find a decent JG wif proper technique in hc nowadays. unless samsters here can justify the JG performed by the recommended gals mentioned.

gedangsa
11-08-2004, 12:02 AM
Bro Gedangsa,

For #1. Nope, she dun, auto-roaming is all we got, but there are no futher action as no much of a motivation there :p

For #2. My apologies....Dorris is the HC, Penny is the name.

So far only Yen moves her melons when she finish her JG. So let me know if there are others....

Cheers!

#1: U r rite, there are no futher action as no much of a motivation there

#2: tried Penny b4

#3: Where is Yen from ?

#4: Try Stella

Cheers

hearthrob
11-08-2004, 12:16 AM
Bro hearthrob,

Cheers

Yes bro, but I guess if she ever appear again that'll be a miracle ... :)

gedangsa
11-08-2004, 12:30 AM
Yes bro, but I guess if she ever appear again that'll be a miracle ... :)

Bro hearthrob,

Any idea what happen to her ? Found Sugar Daddy ? Strike lottery ? Or what ?

Foxtrot
11-08-2004, 09:31 AM
Yen is from Solid Gold @ Pasir Panjang.
Quite out of the way unless you have a car.

Anyway, where is Stella working in?

hearthrob
11-08-2004, 10:16 PM
Bro hearthrob,

Any idea what happen to her ? Found Sugar Daddy ? Strike lottery ? Or what ?

Bro, I heard someone mentioned she has some family issues and have "keep the mountain" (Shou San) for good.

CheongKTV
12-08-2004, 12:23 AM
What's the damage like?

gedangsa
13-08-2004, 12:41 AM
What's the damage like?

Please be more clear if u r asking question ? Yr damage referring to what ?

bozocum
09-12-2004, 04:33 PM
Early days of this health centre, got the big neinei June and, teacher look Diana, that was when i use to hang around that place.. economy good, practically use that place as second office, operating jobs with handphone, usually had Diana for massage, sexy body ,,, any knowledge of where she gone to ??

Long_And_Hard
10-12-2004, 12:40 AM
was told merlin already closed (for renovation, so they say but coz kenna raided many times in recent months.

anyone knows where jane and co moved to?

DaXin
14-12-2004, 12:21 AM
was told merlin already closed (for renovation, so they say but coz kenna raided many times in recent months.

anyone knows where jane and co moved to?

The place still open with new management, Linda still around, jane will take over Legend when they move out.
cheers!

kyky321
21-12-2004, 01:28 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get to the HC from the Hotel main lobby? I was there, and I search around, but cant seem to find the HC. I went to the carpark also, but only pass by the furniture Mall, but the HC not in sight...
The HC move already?

The place still open with new management, Linda still around, jane will take over Legend when they move out.
cheers!

horlangkia
21-12-2004, 03:47 PM
it is located at he ground floor of the multi storey carpark. Remember to share your FR.

sentol
23-12-2004, 03:38 AM
it is located at he ground floor of the multi storey carpark. Remember to share your FR.
Are the malay gals Cherry and baby still there??

oldcheongster
23-12-2004, 11:56 AM
Bros,

Any recommendation for a big nei-nei gal in merlin ?????

Samsung Cheong
28-12-2004, 05:01 PM
Hi Bro

You can try Margaret

Bros,

Any recommendation for a big nei-nei gal in merlin ?????

Hasa Sas
28-12-2004, 05:06 PM
Hi Bro

You can try Margaret

she is not working there anymore

so_good
28-12-2004, 06:08 PM
Sigh!! Wanted to try Margaret but was also sad to learn that she is out of this trade liao!! Another gem missing!!! haiz!!

ChemicalAli
29-12-2004, 12:35 AM
Sigh!! Wanted to try Margaret but was also sad to learn that she is out of this trade liao!! Another gem missing!!! haiz!!

Licence Not Renew: Failed Health tests (hope not STD).

DaXin
29-12-2004, 01:44 AM
she is not working there anymore
Try Sanctuary HC at level 5 unit 18 at Far East Plaza, Scott Road besides Grand Hyatt hotel. If you park your car at Far East, go to level 5A, walk across link bridgeyou can access the place directly.

chatoh
29-12-2004, 11:50 AM
Bro DaXin !
You are saying Margaret is working in this Sanctuary HC, or you are saying another big boob girl works here. If she's a different big boob girl can you provide her name please.
Thank you.
Bye Bro !

Try Sanctuary HC at level 5 unit 18 at Far East Plaza, Scott Road besides Grand Hyatt hotel. If you park your car at Far East, go to level 5A, walk across link bridgeyou can access the place directly.

Samsung Cheong
29-12-2004, 11:56 AM
Hi Bro Daxin,

Please confirm if she is now working at Sanctuary HC under the same name. If different name, kindly let us know as we are looking forward to book her.

Thank-you :confused:

DaXin
29-12-2004, 01:23 PM
Bro DaXin !
You are saying Margaret is working in this Sanctuary HC, or you are saying another big boob girl works here. If she's a different big boob girl can you provide her name please.
Thank you.
Bye Bro !
Margaret still there, call 67351903.
Cheers!

DaXin
29-12-2004, 01:27 PM
Hi Bro Daxin,

Please confirm if she is now working at Sanctuary HC under the same name. If different name, kindly let us know as we are looking forward to book her.

Thank-you :confused:

Yes, under same name, a few Merlin girls also there, call 67351903.
Cheers!

Long_And_Hard
29-12-2004, 02:59 PM
Margaret still there, call 67351903.
Cheers!

Yeah, she is a good bonk! Love doing anal with her and slapping her butt!

NoiLover
30-12-2004, 10:18 PM
Licence Not Renew: Failed Health tests (hope not STD).

Hey asshole. Better watch what you say. Do not know anything better keep your CB mouth shut :mad: She criticise your dick too small is it. Fucker :mad:

ChemicalAli
01-01-2005, 02:46 AM

Hey bro, how much she charge for an anal job? Any good? Have not tried but heard quite a bit about her.

DarkFlame
04-01-2005, 03:04 AM

Bro Long_And_Hard,

must pre-book??? cos i seldom time my visits to HC... pls advise... :confused:

naneh
20-01-2005, 04:29 PM
has anyone here try linda (fj) ? how much ?

naneh
20-01-2005, 06:10 PM
anyone here bong Linda b4? how much she charged? have been to her several time, only HJ.

Titty Boy
23-01-2005, 01:43 AM
anyone here bong Linda b4? how much she charged? have been to her several time, only HJ.

I have bonked her b4 in merlin...she charges $120. But I wun recommend it as it wasn't a responsive shag I got.

naneh
24-01-2005, 12:38 PM
thanks for the info. 120 a bit on the high side. but whenever i ask her for fj, she keep saying the next time. how do u convience her ?

king_782
26-01-2005, 01:05 AM
Hey bro, how much she charge for an anal job? Any good? Have not tried but heard quite a bit about her.

:mad: You said she cannot pass the health test...why you still dare to try her....think twice before you post...dun anyhow pass wrong info :mad:

cucumber
26-01-2005, 12:35 PM

Does anyone know if Honey is still working at Merlin?

Titty Boy
31-01-2005, 09:13 PM
thanks for the info. 120 a bit on the high side. but whenever i ask her for fj, she keep saying the next time. how do u convience her ?

Sorry for the late reply bro, was out of town. Regarding convincing her, you just have to be her regular and she will automatically agree if you pop the question. Otherwise try telling her that other samsters got the deal, why dun give me the deal as well. Hope that helps.

Cheers! :D

naneh
31-01-2005, 11:30 PM
Sorry for the late reply bro, was out of town. Regarding convincing her, you just have to be her regular and she will automatically agree if you pop the question. Otherwise try telling her that other samsters got the deal, why dun give me the deal as well. Hope that helps.

thanks bro. shall try yur way. can u recommend any girls similar to linda from other hc? i prefer mature lady like linda.

Titty Boy
01-02-2005, 11:15 AM
thanks bro. shall try yur way. can u recommend any girls similar to linda from other hc? i prefer mature lady like linda.

You can try Lynn from Orchid HC. She has big boobies and is quite service-oriented too. Cheers! :D

naneh
21-02-2005, 11:53 AM
You can try Lynn from Orchid HC. She has big boobies and is quite service-oriented too. Cheers! :D

Thanks for info. but sad to say Lynn is no longer there. anyway, try linda for the fj. she say she don do it. have to finish off with hj. have try to ask many times for fj but she insist she don do it. sian liao, any bro here can recommend same similar age / figure as linda in other hc. i am more to mature woman like linda. thnks

Nenekochi
21-02-2005, 04:05 PM
I have bonked her b4 in merlin...she charges $120. But I wun recommend it as it wasn't a responsive shag I got.

Just reading some earlier posting on Merlin and would like to know how did you manage to bonked Linda, the Lau Chio

She only offered Jua Gen in all my visits and always wanted to bonk her from behind with a tight firm butt like hers.

Does she offers to everyone and just rejecting me????????

horlangkia
21-02-2005, 05:03 PM
I had bonked Linda once but dunno if she is the same Linda as you mentioned. Can you describe her figure and look? Is she around 29 yo?

naneh
21-02-2005, 05:05 PM
you are right. she reject me too despite many years of loyal visit. any bros care to share any recommendation on lau chio like linda with good services.

naneh
21-02-2005, 05:12 PM
"I had bonked Linda once but dunno if she is the same Linda as you mentioned. Can you describe her figure and look? Is she around 29 yo?" - guess is not the same linda. this linda from merlin is popluar with her JG skill. age should be mid 30s

Titty Boy
21-02-2005, 05:40 PM
Just reading some earlier posting on Merlin and would like to know how did you manage to bonked Linda, the Lau Chio

She only offered Jua Gen in all my visits and always wanted to bonk her from behind with a tight firm butt like hers.

Does she offers to everyone and just rejecting me????????

I dunno if she rejects anyone...but I am her loyal fan for some time liao. Maybe you just have to be patient and sweet talk her a bit.

RC38
21-02-2005, 06:37 PM
Hello all bro long time didnt come in here

i have did linda at least more than 10 time

but the last time was i think 6 month back

i think she only do with bro that she like

just my own opnition

RC38
21-02-2005, 06:38 PM

As what i said

when she do with me she is very wet and responsive

she like me to F her from behind

simplyhorny
21-02-2005, 08:37 PM
"I had bonked Linda once but dunno if she is the same Linda as you mentioned. Can you describe her figure and look? Is she around 29 yo?" - guess is not the same linda. this linda from merlin is popluar with her JG skill. age should be mid 30s

I tried out Linda from Merlin before. She is definitely around mid 30s. A typical Lau Chio with a sweet composure. Tried her sexy BM. Not too bad. Her breast is a perky. Damage is $80 for BM.

Nenekochi
22-02-2005, 09:51 AM
I tried out Linda from Merlin before. She is definitely around mid 30s. A typical Lau Chio with a sweet composure. Tried her sexy BM. Not too bad. Her breast is a perky. Damage is $80 for BM.

I guess I will continue to enjoy her massage and JG. Like to feel her ass when she is wearing thongs. It's very very smooth and firm.

She also have a nice personality. Will report if successful in bonking her.

Can give FR on her?

hearthrob
22-02-2005, 11:28 AM
Linda has been one of my favorite years back. She does do FJ, even on my 1st visit, as I recalled. ;) I don't think she is even choosy about who to do FJ with during then. Maybe she no longer do it now.

horlangkia
22-02-2005, 11:49 AM
Can someone tell me which nationality if Linda from. Is she busty?

Nenekochi
22-02-2005, 03:17 PM
Can someone tell me which nationality if Linda from. Is she busty?

She is a Singaporean and have a pair of firm B Cup Boobies with perky nips.

redwind
22-02-2005, 07:05 PM
She is a Singaporean and have a pair of firm B Cup Boobies with perky nips.

hi bro,

anyone tried ANA in merlin before?

seems she's the only PRC there.

bigbigone21
22-02-2005, 11:50 PM
hi bro,

anyone tried ANA in merlin before?

seems she's the only PRC there.

Anna the PRC now at Sanctuary. Just had her a few days ago.

naneh
24-02-2005, 02:21 PM
what is the damage for 1.5hr session?

notsonewbird
05-03-2005, 05:04 AM
must say this place is secluded.
door cannot see from corridor.

FR on coco
was told newly transfer here.
chinese malaysian looks 25~30yo
massage above average
note HC average i rate as 6.5
face 6.5
fair smooth
was offered FJ $120. i think too high no mood to nego so took HJ.
HJ 8.5. surprised that HJ is good! lots of sensual massage around the area and near prostate. more swirl then just pump up down.
too bad dont strip when HJ, didnt insist as no mood to talk much today.
RTF yes, if passby there again

was told got viet got thai. didnt see their FR?

naneh
11-05-2005, 03:22 AM
hi all, am looking for girls with similar serivces like linda and of the same age and complexion as well as simliar friendly serivces. any recommendation?

groo
16-05-2005, 08:43 PM
...similar serivces like linda and of the same age and complexion as well as simliar friendly serivces. any recommendation?
you can try connie, both massage n juagen seems to be more thorough than linda. But i feel comfortable with both who are lao chios and laugh easily... :p

bigbigone21
16-05-2005, 08:54 PM
you can try connie, both massage n juagen seems to be more thorough than linda. But i feel comfortable with both who are lao chios and laugh easily... :p

Is Connie still there, tot she left oredi.

groo
17-05-2005, 11:27 AM
Is Connie still there, tot she left oredi.I just tried my luck, apparently she came back about 2+ months ago... :p

johntan001
17-05-2005, 03:27 PM
Linda has been one of my favorite years back. She does do FJ, even on my 1st visit, as I recalled. ;) I don't think she is even choosy about who to do FJ with during then. Maybe she no longer do it now.

yes agree with brother hearthrob.... she had offer me to bonk her but pocket no money.. so got to make do with HJ.... by the way there is a posting that there is a new girls who provides the same quality service and around her age.. is that true... have never bonk a lau cheo before... maybe linda will be my target soon..

PASSIONAETE04
18-05-2005, 10:22 AM

Bro, can describe more on Connie ? I have tried Linda B4, she is good in Massage and JG, but charge $70 for JG, and she is too short for my liking.
Appreciate very much if you could elaborate more on Connie's height and look.

wahlau_7
18-05-2005, 01:39 PM
Bro, can describe more on Connie ? I have tried Linda B4, she is good in Massage and JG, but charge $70 for JG, and she is too short for my liking.
Appreciate very much if you could elaborate more on Connie's height and look.

Hi Bro Passionaete04, let me see if I got it correctly, just had a one half session with her yesterday. She is what you call a lao swee lao swee, agar2 about 1.65. She gives a good strong massage. Hope this helps.

groo
18-05-2005, 06:46 PM
...She is what you call a lao swee lao swee, agar2 about 1.65. She gives a good strong massage....Now, bro-Passionaete04, if you know how the popular Taiwanese singer of old, Yang-xiao-ping looks like
(see http://ch8.mediacorptv.com/around8/events/view/420/2/.html - 1st row, 3rd pic from the left - that's her!), you'll have roughly an idea how she looks... Yes, what bro wahlau_7 wrote, definitely taller and slightly slimmer than Linda... cheers! :p

PASSIONAETE04
20-05-2005, 02:19 PM
Now, bro-Passionaete04, if you know how the popular Taiwanese singer of old, Yang-xiao-ping looks like
(see http://ch8.mediacorptv.com/around8/events/view/420/2/.html - 1st row, 3rd pic from the left - that's her!), you'll have roughly an idea how she looks... Yes, what bro wahlau_7 wrote, definitely taller and slightly slimmer than Linda... cheers! :p

Thanks to Bro groo and bro wahlau for your effort.
Sound good for me, will try to spare some time for a session with her..........
Lately had spent quite a bit on HC, from BHC to Casavano to BR tunia....

mickymouse
29-09-2005, 09:18 PM
Hi boys just visited merlin?? its open and not closing down..they have nice chicks...

two of us tried WIN and JOYCE....

go and try..you will have fun?/

asturias
01-10-2005, 12:36 AM
Heard that Eve, formerly from Casanova, has moved to Merlin. She changed her name to Win. Wel, is this true?

Hi boys just visited merlin?? its open and not closing down..they have nice chicks...

two of us tried WIN and JOYCE....

go and try..you will have fun?/

besarhuge2
01-10-2005, 01:00 AM
Heard that Eve, formerly from Casanova, has moved to Merlin. She changed her name to Win. Wel, is this true?

Confirmed it is true. Linda told me personally !!

HOWITZER 155MM
01-10-2005, 02:04 AM
Win previously known as Eve in Casanova:

Look: A SPG look, tanned. Being a part-time wedding makeup artise, she wears nice thick makeup like those u see on SIA girl.
Body: Short petite, very proportionate with B CUP breasts, very firm. Her body is tanned and very tonned despite a mother of one living in Tampines.
BJ: Strong suction and give u a damned dreamy and horny look. What a sight.
FJ: Loud stereo, allow fingering and any position u can dream of.
RTF: Better do so before she quits the industry in December.
A local gem indeed :cool:

besarhuge2
01-10-2005, 09:29 AM
Win previously known as Eve in Casanova:

BJ: Strong suction and give u a damned dreamy and horny look. What a sight.
FJ: Loud stereo, allow fingering and any position u can dream of.

I tot she only do HJ nowdays ? So lately she offer BJ & FJ ? What's her rate for FJ ?

HOWITZER 155MM
01-10-2005, 10:30 AM
Standdard rate: 100 for BJ n FJ. Yeah those old samsters said she didn't do FJ in the past before her Casanova days. The FJ happened in Casanova b4 she left for Merlin. :cool:

besarhuge2
01-10-2005, 01:03 PM
Standdard rate: 100 for BJ n FJ. Yeah those old samsters said she didn't do FJ in the past before her Casanova days. The FJ happened in Casanova b4 she left for Merlin. :cool:
So, in Merlin Eve/Win got offer FJ boh ?

HOWITZER 155MM
01-10-2005, 02:24 PM
Win
Merlin Hotel
FJ N BJ 100
BM N BJ 80
HJ 50
STD Rate like any HC :cool:

besarhuge2
01-10-2005, 07:13 PM
Win
Merlin Hotel
FJ N BJ 100
BM N BJ 80
HJ 50
STD Rate like any HC :cool:

Hmm... so now looks like Eve/Win finally do FJ liao hor ? That's good !!

$100 sounds reasonable considering the lau goh Linda charged me $120 for FJ. Maybe bcos Linda's FJ included JuaGen ?

:D

PASSIONAETE04
03-10-2005, 02:36 PM
Hmm... so now looks like Eve/Win finally do FJ liao hor ? That's good !!

$100 sounds reasonable considering the lau goh Linda charged me $120 for FJ. Maybe bcos Linda's FJ included JuaGen ?

Bro, this Win was there more than a month, tried her few weeks ago, heavy make-up since she used to work as a beautician, But nothing to shout about.
Boobs at least C , good for boobs lover more to the plump side...........$100 for FJ ....I will think twice.........at that visit I only opt for HJ...........

sg_boytoy
02-11-2005, 05:38 PM
Fans of Merlin, I have an FR on Susan at the Afternoon Delights thread

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1243827&posted=1#post1243827

Mclaren
03-11-2005, 01:42 AM
anyone tried tina from merlin can provide forum?

DaXin
03-11-2005, 05:46 AM
Fans of Merlin, I have an FR on Susan at the Afternoon Delights thread:D
Bro sg_boytoy
Tks for the great FR, it's spot on, bring back all the good memory for the past 3 yrs.. :)

sg_boytoy
03-11-2005, 06:22 AM
Bro sg_boytoy
Tks for the great FR, it's spot on, bring back all the good memory for the past 3 yrs.. :)

Bro DaXin, so it's true that Susan has been at Merlin for so long? Why you never share FR lah :D

DaXin
03-11-2005, 12:03 PM
Sorry lah, I'm a lousy writer. :)

sinfulguy
04-11-2005, 05:38 PM
Hi guys...just came from a session at Merlin HC....didn't make appointment so was trying my luck.....long time no visit HC and somemore I prefer those more secluded ones whereby the entrance not so blantant one lah...

Got assigned this girl call Honey....age probably late 20's....
was having my shower when she came in....first look, ok lah...a bit on the bah bah side....but the boobs looks good. She was wearing a very short mini skirt with low cut top, all black....Face quite sweet.

Her massage quite ok.....got enought strength, not those scratch here and there kind....after that the usual tickle your balls before turning to the front.

Rates, HJ $50, BM + HJ $80, BM + FJ $100. As I was tired and might not last too long, opted for BM + HJ....she strips completely nude....can see her spare tire, pussy hairs nicely trimmed, but her boobs became smaller that when she was wearing her bra...sigh....another result of push-up bras....overall ok lah allows me to finger her out not too long.....quite siok but may not try her again...anyone can tell me who at this HC is big boobs???

Samsung Cheong
04-11-2005, 05:46 PM
Hi Sinfulguy,

You may like to try Susan, another girl with big boobs and write your FR after your visit.

Here is the FR by SG Toyboy

Steady massage at Merlin with Susan :cool: :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just when I thought I would RTF my babe today, realised she is booked till late afternoon, so was undecided whether to pay Star a visit at Casanova and be subjected to her new-found SM fetishes or just head to Merlin for a good rub with Linda.

As it turned out, I decided to reward myself with a sound massage and made a detour for Merlin. Stepped in and as luck would have it, Linda just started a session and wasn't available until 45 minutes later, sigh~ Then the receptionist suggested Susan, whom she described as Linda's buddy and equally good in giving massages. Not wanting to waste any time nor go somewhere else in search of a good rub, I registered and stepped into the room looking forward to a relaxing massage and if Susan was good-looking enough, maybe get a HJ done as well.

As I came out from my shower, I noticed Susan's little toiletries tote was already in the room. She popped her head in as I was towelling myself and asked if I wanted a drink. "Chinese tea, thank you!" I responded and she ducked out before I could see more of her figure. First assessment, she looked pleasant and definitely younger than long-time favourite Linda. When she returned with my tea a couple of seconds later, I was amply rewarded with a delicious view of her slightly meaty figure and a sweeping cleavage in a low cut sundress. Nice...

She asked very nicely if I preferred powder or cream. Cream? It's my first time hearing "cream" instead of "lotion" and I nearly stammered as I replied before lying down on my front for a soothing cream massage. Her skills were good, in fact her massage was way above mediocre and I was soon drifting into a semi-conscious state of relaxation. Her strokes were strong and thorough and she even used a fresh towel to drape over my head covering my ears as she slapped my back with the loud "popping" sounds. Very considerate touch, I like! Then she asked me to turn over and continued the conclusive kneading on my arms before asking if I wanted any special services. With my eyes still closed, I replied "Just a HJ will do, thanks!" and when I opened my eyes next, her dress was unzipped revealing a pair of huge C cuppers and twiddley nipples, no bra! On all fours, she moved her breasts over my torso and even planted a kiss on my cheek. I was momentarily stunned! Wah~ so steady one ah, I wondered as I responded and kissed her back and she permitted my tongue's foray into her mouth while her hand, lustrously coated with cream gradually moved towards my throbbing cock.

The breast-rubbing-tongue-frenching-handjobbing combo intensified and I was soon sucking voraciously on her breasts while my itchy fingers were focused on the outside of her white lacey and damp panties. The only thing she disallowed was to probe into her panties but all things considered, it was already an upsized value-added combo that I was enjoying and very soon I was on the verge of creaming the sheets myself. My dear Susan was relentlessly still frenching me as I turned my body sideways and came all over the bed sheets as she slowed down her strokes on my well-spent cock. I was catching my breath on my back when she sprayed something around my cock and inner thighs and literally instructed me to rest and not get up. Whatever she sprayed on me soon turned very warm and it was a nice after-action sensation. She got up to wash herself and as she stepped out to get me a fresh cup of tea, she repeated her instructions to just lie down and rest. I complied and reached for my ciggies for a leisurely smoke while enjoying the strange yet pleasant sensation of the tiggling warmth around my nether regions.

When she returned with the second cup of tea, she placed it next to the mattress and sat down in front of me while I was still smoking and we had a little TCSS which threw in more surprises. Seems that she has been working in Merlin for the past 3 years and I've not read any FR on her in any Merlin-related thread! What's also strange is that the receptionist had never recommended her before when I popped into Merlin and Linda was unavailable. Anyway, she also explained that the stuff she sprayed was wine or some kind of alcoholic spirit which was beneficial to the body (don't know real or bluff or just some gong-tao thing) and that she's 33 this year. Then she pointed to my spare tyre and said that I'm not fat but just that my body has a higher water retention program going and that I should eat more fruits and vegetables and chew my food thoroughly as it could help me get rid of the excess baggage around my waist. She even commented that our bodies are susceptible to water retention because of osmosis and that she heard all these from an oncologist (maybe one of her regulars, who knows). My feeble contribution was that the receptionist recommended her because Linda was uavailable, to which she replied "So sweet of them!". Here's the best part, all TCSS in perfect English, not a single grammar infraction

sg_boytoy
06-11-2005, 12:59 AM
Hi Sinfulguy,

You may like to try Susan, another girl with big boobs and write your FR after your visit.

Here is the FR by SG Toyboy

Steady massage at Merlin with Susan...

Bro Samsung Cheong, have you tried Susan before? If not, how do you know she has big boobs? If you have, how come got no FR? Who are you, really :rolleyes:

By the way, it's sg_boytoy, the one and only, ignore the variants ;)

Samsung Cheong
07-11-2005, 03:08 PM
I have not tried Susan but for our brother Sinfulguy who had asked for other big boobs girls in Merlin, I have forwarded your FR on Susan for his review and decision to try or not to try her.

For your information, I had tried a few of the big boobs girls in Merlin and they have either retired or MIA. They are the famous Michelle & Linda.
In fact my last visit, the receptionist recommed me Honey but I did not find her boobs that big compared with Michelle & Linda.

Although Honey is younger, she is on the plumb side and very cheerful.
I did not post any FR because my writing is not that good compared to some of the brothers' FR though I patronised HC quite often.

I am still looking for girls with big boobs in HC. There is currently a new joint Soho Club which you maybe interested. This joint is my next target and if I can I will try to post the FR because I can only do it in the office. It's quite risky, right?:cool:

sg_boytoy
07-11-2005, 11:07 PM
I have not tried Susan but for our brother Sinfulguy who had asked for other big boobs girls in Merlin, I have forwarded your FR on Susan for his review and decision to try or not to try her...
Bro Samsung Cheong, I apologise. I didn't realise you were Bro sinfulguy's secretary where you had to forward FRs for his review :rolleyes:

... I did not post any FR because my writing is not that good compared to some of the brothers' FR though I patronised HC quite often...
Again for someone who doesn't post any FRs, I fnd it extremely amusing to see your suggestion to Bro sinfulguy to post an FR after trying Susan :D

DaXin
08-11-2005, 02:56 AM
I have not tried Susan but for our brother Sinfulguy who had asked for other big boobs girls in Merlin, I have forwarded your FR on Susan for his review and decision to try or not to try her.

For your information, I had tried a few of the big boobs girls in Merlin and they have either retired or MIA. They are the famous Michelle & Linda.
In fact my last visit, the receptionist recommed me Honey but I did not find her boobs that big compared with Michelle & Linda.

Although Honey is younger, she is on the plumb side and very cheerful.
I did not post any FR because my writing is not that good compared to some of the brothers' FR though I patronised HC quite often.

I am still looking for girls with big boobs in HC. There is currently a new joint Soho Club which you maybe interested. This joint is my next target and if I can I will try to post the FR because I can only do it in the office. It's quite risky, right?:cool:

Linda still at Merlin.

Samsung Cheong
08-11-2005, 04:30 PM
Linda still at Merlin.

Thanks brother DAXIN.
Miss her boobs massage.

DaXin
09-11-2005, 05:45 PM
Brother Samsung,
If you like boob massage, try Coco, last known at Town Spa. :)

deanjohn99
20-12-2005, 11:27 PM
Today afternoon suddenly feel very horny, so went down to merlin try my luck.Assign a girl call Honey, massage was strong and hardworking, after 30 mins of massage, she slowly massage my boss from the back................ shiok.........ooh.............turn over and pull down her shirt, wow..... i think 34c, very handfull feel, i suck her nippels and she increase the speed, when i was about to shoot, she slow down the speed and lick my boss, yes........i like it..........

Name : Honey
look : 6/10
breast : 7.5/10
HJ : 9/10 do it slowly, no rush

HOWITZER 155MM
21-12-2005, 05:26 PM
Bros,

Thinking of trying Linda. How is she in comparison to Geraldine of Casanova. Whose boobs are bigger? How about look and height? Please advise. Thanks.

who_represents
22-12-2005, 02:55 AM
Linda is shorter, not as pretty and boobs are smaller compared to Geraldine ;)

tomyz
22-12-2005, 09:08 AM
Bros,

Thinking of trying Linda. How is she in comparison to Geraldine of Casanova. Whose boobs are bigger? How about look and height? Please advise. Thanks.

Bro, from my recollection, my past experience with Linda about more than a year ago is that she gives an okay massage and HJ. Has puppy fat in the right places. Smooth skin. Not very GF feeling but I guess that's up to the customer.

Da Ming
22-12-2005, 09:30 AM
Bro, from my recollection, my past experience with Linda about more than a year ago is that she gives an okay massage and HJ. Has puppy fat in the right places. Smooth skin. Not very GF feeling but I guess that's up to the customer.

Tried her over the weekend but she doesn't has the look of lau chio....not even my type but she gave a good massage as compare to the other 3 gals from other HC which i have visit over the past few days.

Pay $70 for juagen + entrance fee

Decided to try Karen from Aven view yesterday after reading so posting about her. quite tall with slightly tann body. Face about 6.5 and normal SOP service

Pay $100 for FJ + entrance fee

RTF: no because nothing special about her..rather spend $$ on GL cat $150

Casanova - Sky

Look like a local actress from TCS. On the slim side and quite chatty too
Maybe she was on a good mood. Face about 7.5 unfortunately only with BJ

Pay $100 for FJ + entrance fee

RTF: will try other girl first

Galaxy- Connie

Quite lau chio among the rest but she is a PRC who stay here for many years
Good massage too and strip her top to rub my body before asking me for special. Look about 7 but not tall

Pay 100 for FJ + entrance

RTF: not likely because i prefer other nationality

Above short FRs was base on my visit for the past 5 days.
Need to take a rest to recoup stamina and vitamin M :D

HOWITZER 155MM
22-12-2005, 12:29 PM
So Connie still around in Galaxy? Some people said her boobs are enhanced/faked? I never really examined closely cos only had a BJ session.
Thanks for all the broes feedback on who is better? Geraldine or Linda?

Da Ming
22-12-2005, 02:44 PM
bro how you rate Linda's juagen? :)

not much different as what i received from gals from HC

Maybe her looks doesn't really appeal to me.:)

Da Ming
22-12-2005, 02:46 PM
So Connie still around in Galaxy? Some people said her boobs are enhanced/faked? I never really examined closely cos only had a BJ session.
Thanks for all the broes feedback on who is better? Geraldine or Linda?

Absolutely true. Connie boobs are enhanced. Won't return because of other reasons ;)

Nenekochi
29-12-2005, 04:01 PM
Any Bro has report on WIN from Merlin. Saw her last night at the counter and notice that she has a pair of big boobs. Her face is also very pleasant but heavy make up.

Care to share your experience.

sinfulguy
06-01-2006, 10:38 AM
was in beach road area yesterday afternoon and felt like visiting Merlin. Have not been there since I last tried Honey.

Actually wanted to book Susan as recommended by some bros here but was told she MIA and didn't report to work. Was recommended Sandra....counter told me she is the same "type" as Susan.

Here's the FR...

Age : probably late 30's or early 40's (counter told me 30's)
Massage : legs massage very lousy, no strength, just press here and there but deliberately brush against your jewels and ass crack...when she got to the upper back...improved a little and the head massage was ok..

Special : told me she forgot to wear panty...I asked her to prove it and she did....boobs not too big (she said C cup)....very boring HJ, just up and down motion.....but allows me to roam to her pussy....never bother to finger her as she is quite dry...

overall : below average
RTF : No

Demage : $50 for HJ....
any bros here have tried Susan recently and can share a FR or win, heard she's quite hot...thanks

bleu12
16-01-2006, 12:38 AM
IMHO - Susan is an attractive milf in her early to mid 30s. One thing about MILFs, they provide great service :) Great tits and bum, love doing doggy with her.

oxen69
03-02-2006, 09:16 AM
Hello,

Have went to Merlin last week, ask for Linda. Not too bad. Massage very solid. Then she give jg for $70. She sit on my leg, with her leg open, resting on my thigh. and do jg. See her leg open so big and expose her panties. Wah, after a while, cannot tahan. Ask to strip do hj. She agree. but only up to underwear. After a while, cannot tahan. Ask her to lie down and i breast fuck her, and take off her panties. Then after 5 mins, cannot tahan, eject, and accidently eject the first shot across and onto her face. She quickly wipe and cover her face with the towel. the rest quickly shoot to her breast. Apologise. Give her $100. But she keeps saying dun worry, no problem. is ok. Very understanding of her.

Looks = not bad. late 30s
Massage = 8
JG = 8
Breast Fuck = Good with some of her fake moaning :D
Damage 35 + 100 (jg + bm + BF)

Thats all I have. Do up my points please.

sinfulguy
02-03-2006, 06:57 PM
got some time to burn this afternoon and was in beach road area....so decided to visit Merlin....

Remembered some bros here recommending Susan so asked for her and recep said that she's available.

FR :

Looks : Lau Chio .....early to mid 30's. Was wearing a pink dress with speg straps and a white wool sweater (which she remove when she starts the massage) 7/10

Massage : felt a little rushed. Maybe she wants more time for special. Standard not too good but I have tried worst... 5/10

Special : Hj $50, FJ$100...said she don;t do BJ (I thought some bros here said she does even BBBJ) I took BM + HJ $80....She stripped and surprised that she is actually braless.....overall ok but standard mechanical up/down motion. with occasional cat bath and breast fuck. Sad to say her boobs about 34B+ so not big enough to do tit-fuck. Allowed me to dig her pussy...surprised that she gets wet pretty easily. after about 10 mins, shot on her boobies. 7/10

Demage : $35 + $80

RTF: unlikely unless around the area again....still hoping to find a replacement for SUgar of Dorris....

prado
22-03-2006, 09:44 AM
Had the best bonk for the month or should I say months. Was at the reception to choice malay or chinese massue, hesitated quite a while, cos' was like don't know what dish to take for the night. I might have hesitate for a little too long, so the recept suggest that I should try Joyce. Take a quick peep at the booking form on the table and found that she is quite ang pai, so try lah.

Before I can remove all my cloth she is already knocking on the door. Whooo...for some reason I just like what I just saw walking into the room. Not SYT, Not CFM, Not model but definately not ugly. I will give her 8 to 8.5 in looks. Well I just know that I will have a good time after that, my didi say so. It has been a very long time since I have my didi standing while I am enjoying the message. So long ago that i cannot remember which year liaw.

The message is a good 20 to min of hard press. will rate at 8. Naturally proceed to the main dish of the night FJ. Started by kissing or cat bath from the chest to the shoulder, neck and back down to my didi. It is 100% GF feeling which almost make me forget that i am in a HC. I auto roam her body for a while a headed south to explore, Whooo...(another whoo) she is already wet, confirm not jell or oil. Do a little finger work while she give a good suction BJ. Then she just ride me for a good 5min before we goes into sitting position where she cum. Finished with missionary.

It is 100% GF feeling and cannot be anymore sexitifiying.

RTF : Definately

sinfulguy
24-03-2006, 09:46 AM
was at merlin yesterday....should have tried joyce because she was available....I was there to try win actually but was told that she's left Merlin....

Took a chance and tried this girl call Candy

late 40's face CMI, malay woman. only at Merlin for about 5 months...

Massage a little rushed.....

Body have spare tyre and boobs not big enough for me....
Special, I asked for BJ $100 (fully naked) I think very ex for her kind of standard but too lazy to bargain....she blow me till she tired I still cannot cum...so I ask how much for FJ (I usually cannot last too long for FJs)....she quoted $120....I said no. In that case continue sucking.....I think she shack already ...so said $110 ok????

In the end FJ 2 positions...her on top and then me on top....finished, paid and left...

RTF : no....

Bradshaw
24-03-2006, 11:38 PM
was at merlin yesterday....should have tried joyce because she was available....I was there to try win actually but was told that she's left Merlin....

Took a chance and tried this girl call Candy

late 40's face CMI, malay woman. only at Merlin for about 5 months...

Massage a little rushed.....

Body have spare tyre and boobs not big enough for me....
Special, I asked for BJ $100 (fully naked) I think very ex for her kind of standard but too lazy to bargain....she blow me till she tired I still cannot cum...so I ask how much for FJ (I usually cannot last too long for FJs)....she quoted $120....I said no. In that case continue sucking.....I think she shack already ...so said $110 ok????

In the end FJ 2 positions...her on top and then me on top....finished, paid and left...

RTF : no....

Wow, it seems that all the FRs has mentioned the WLs are mostly the retirees. Is their any young and pretty gals in this HC?

ray2003
12-05-2006, 04:15 PM
hi all,
it's been a couple of months since the last FR. Any other updates? Any young gals?

Thanks.

sinfulguy
29-06-2006, 04:16 PM
News!!!!

went to Merlin this afternoon and found that tomorrow is their last day....closing for renovation...

Had Susan....here's the FR...

Massage : 7/10 got strength...
Boobs....: 34 C+ (estimate)
short BJ.....FJ in 3 position.....she on top, missonary and finally finished in doggie....

Demage $100....

So guys wanting to visit some old favourites.....go tomorrow before they closed...

Sinfulman
03-07-2006, 03:49 PM
News!!!!

went to Merlin this afternoon and found that tomorrow is their last day....closing for renovation...

Had Susan....here's the FR...

Massage : 7/10 got strength...
Boobs....: 34 C+ (estimate)
short BJ.....FJ in 3 position.....she on top, missonary and finally finished in doggie....

Demage $100....

So guys wanting to visit some old favourites.....go tomorrow before they closed...
Bro, That was a very nice FR!!!! :)

max_priest
03-07-2006, 04:06 PM
News!!!!

Bro, looks like you have gained back your power already ... :D

bleu12
03-07-2006, 05:57 PM
Any idea whether the ladies will be working out of a temporary home base?

Nenekochi
04-07-2006, 08:08 AM
Any idea whether the ladies will be working out of a temporary home base?

I missed Linda's JG and massage. Does anyone know if she is still working at another joint or can PM me her mobile.

Thankz a million

doomday123
04-07-2006, 11:02 AM
I missed Linda's JG and massage. Does anyone know if she is still working at another joint or can PM me her mobile.

Thankz a million

Yeah, she is good no doubt that's not that pretty but her service I would rate one of the best ( can easily beat any new gals ). She is formerly from Imperial Health Centre ( which had closed down ).

Let me know also.

Thanks.

Sinfulman
04-07-2006, 11:06 AM
Bro, looks like you have gained back your power already ... :D
You must know the Sinful family is very strong one!!!! :D

max_priest
04-07-2006, 10:43 PM
You must know the Sinful family is very strong one!!!!

Certainly bro ... and friendly as well ... :)

Sinfulman
05-07-2006, 10:10 AM
Certainly bro ... and friendly as well ...
So bro did you go merlin with sinfulguy before it closed??:confused:

max_priest
05-07-2006, 12:37 PM
So bro did you go merlin with sinfulguy before it closed??
No bro, I am a sucker for SYT ... Merlin gals mostly are MILF leh ... :p

sinfulguy
05-07-2006, 12:42 PM
preference are MILFs.....and my choice of HCs have to be discreet...best is out of the way....and not much people...don't really like the idea of bumping into people I know.....

That's why if you've read my posting....I like Merlin, JL HC at Copthorne Orchid.....sasha also can.....

Sinfulman
05-07-2006, 03:59 PM
No bro, I am a sucker for SYT ... Merlin gals mostly are MILF leh ...
Wow I share the same patten as batman!!!! "sucker for syt"!!!!!:D

One of this days hor pls bring me go look see look look hor!!! :D

max_priest
05-07-2006, 04:20 PM
Wow I share the same patten as batman!!!! "sucker for syt"!!!!!

One of this days hor pls bring me go look see look look hor!!! :D
Bro,

You are Lau Chiow here ... Perhaps I need you to give me some lobangs as unlike Superman, Batman can't see as far, as wide and also cannot soar very high leh ... :p

max_priest
05-07-2006, 04:26 PM
preference are MILFs.....and my choice of HCs have to be discreet...best is out of the way....and not much people...don't really like the idea of bumping into people I know.....

That's why if you've read my posting....I like Merlin, JL HC at Copthorne Orchid.....sasha also can.....

Bro, I think Lexon is suitable for you as it is strategically located. It is at the basement of the Balmoral mall. If you park your car at B2, just take the elevator to B1 and Lexon is just besides the entrance to the B1 elevator. Chances of bumping into anyone is slim as it is away from the other shops in B1. And, the chances of shoppers seeing you entering Lexon is rather slim as one only take a few steps to enter Lexon from the B1 elevator. But of course one thing cannot be avoided is, you will meet all the horny bros with one primary universal objective there within the same playground ... :D

The above is one of the reasons as to why Lexon is one of my few favourite playground ... :p

sinfulguy
05-07-2006, 05:11 PM
Lexon.....brings back memories.....I was regular there during the Balmoral HC fiasco....HC owner got brought to court....because they found condoms in the ladies' rest areas...

Yes you are right...Lexon is my type....and since we are on that topic.....anyone from Lexon I should try????I am a sucker for big titties.....

Sinfulman
05-07-2006, 05:18 PM
Lexon.....brings back memories.....I was regular there during the Balmoral HC fiasco....HC owner got brought to court....because they found condoms in the ladies' rest areas...

Yes you are right...Lexon is my type....and since we are on that topic.....anyone from Lexon I should try????I am a sucker for big titties.....
Bro you can find some FR there at the lexon thread... of cos with some flame on batman!!! :D

max_priest
05-07-2006, 05:40 PM

Bro, try Coco. Although she is not SYT, her service is great and her tits are C-cup. Star is about 25 years of age, good looker, C-cupper and service is definitely above-average. Snow is 23 years of age, quite big tits as well but very elusive as she seldom work due to laziness ... Nokia is not very young but service is good. Jess is a fair cute looking Malay from KL and her service is considered above-average by H/C standard ...

Hope the above helps ...

max_priest
05-07-2006, 05:43 PM
Bro you can find some FR there at the lexon thread... of cos with some flame on batman!!!
Bro, you don't have to spell it up so specifically leh ... Anyway, fortunately my batman suit is anti-flame and anti-static as well ... :D

SinfulKid
10-07-2006, 12:58 AM
Bro you can find some FR there at the lexon thread... of cos with some flame on batman!!! :D
Yes Sinfulman is correct !!

Bradshaw
10-07-2006, 11:43 AM
Congrats Bro Sinful---Man, you got another offspring.

Sinfulman
10-07-2006, 04:22 PM
Knn why is so many ppl using the nick Sinfuxxx. Is this nick that good meh. Sigh..... :o :(

Sinfuldad
10-07-2006, 04:37 PM
Congrats Bro Sinful---Man, you got another offspring.
That is incorrect. I think he got himself a dad instead :D

Sinfulman
11-07-2006, 10:57 AM
That is incorrect. I think he got himself a dad instead :D
You silly Clone!!!! I don't think is funny:mad:

Pls note that i am zapping you!!!! And Sinfulkid as well!!!!!

All my buddys pls carry on!!!

Nenekochi
11-07-2006, 01:15 PM
Does anyone know Linda from Merlin HP and her whereabout during Merlin's renovation? Can PM me. Thanks

hornistud
12-07-2006, 11:58 PM
Does anyone know Linda from Merlin HP and her whereabout during Merlin's renovation? Can PM me. Thanks

To all fans of JG Queen Linda: She is now at Health Zen Spa in Grandlink
Kindly up my rep pts to show ur appreciation:D

Sinfuldad
13-07-2006, 07:19 PM
You silly Clone!!!! I don't think is funny:mad:

Pls note that i am zapping you!!!! And Sinfulkid as well!!!!!

All my buddys pls carry on!!!

Walan eh, one post already kana zap unti moderation.

Merlin Health Centre 12-07-2006 12:40 PM Let me finish you off!!! Sinfulman :< Merlin Health Centre 11-07-2006 09:14 PM zap u :-(
Merlin Health Centre 11-07-2006 05:38 PM clone of sinfulman
Merlin Health Centre 11-07-2006 03:21 PM Clone alert
Merlin Health Centre 11-07-2006 12:30 PM down u...
Merlin Health Centre 11-07-2006 11:39 AM talk nonsense
Merlin Health Centre 11-07-2006 11:34 AM Sinfulman
Merlin Health Centre 11-07-2006 11:26 AM
Merlin Health Centre 11-07-2006 11:21 AM goodday daddy lol
Merlin Health Centre 11-07-2006 11:14 AM
Merlin Health Centre 11-07-2006 10:49 AM
Merlin Health Centre 11-07-2006 10:47 AM Clones!!!!
Merlin Health Centre 11-07-2006 10:38 AM

I PMed Sinfulman to apologize bcos he doesn't like my joke, so ok lah. I already say sorry some zap me. But the one in blue up me instead. Hahaha

Why so many zap me with so many clones remark ? On the contrary, I think those zap me all clones of the Sinful family. Bro, I was only PM u to say I joking only ma. But why your Sinful family all zap never leave names ones ?

How come like those in red, how come Sinfulman can zap me twice ? Forget use which account to zap me ? Or simply abuse of the zapping system ?

So moderator what is the punishment for abuse in the zapping system ? Leave behind nick as Sinfulman two times, surely one of those is not Sinfulman's account !!

scooper
26-10-2006, 11:01 PM
Does anyone know whether this place still exists? Used to freqent in the past and liked it for its discreet location.

完颜不破
28-10-2006, 04:20 PM
Does anyone know whether this place still exists? Used to freqent in the past and liked it for its discreet location.
no more...was ard tat area to recki on Mon..the door had turn to wall.

wonder whr linda went, any bros?

doomday123
29-10-2006, 12:13 AM
no more...was ard tat area to recki on Mon..the door had turn to wall.

wonder whr linda went, any bros?

Linda is at GLS as what some brothers had mentioned.

kill-me
12-02-2007, 05:09 AM
Hi all, is merlin still around? Is Honey, michelle still there? Feastive season around, the cheong mood is back after so long...

kill-me
12-02-2007, 05:15 AM
Is there any joint that have those 'uniform parades'... nurse, air stewardess, teacher etc? Can any kind bros intro some?

Honey Boon
12-02-2007, 12:18 PM
closed for quite sometimes liao.

Hi all, is merlin still around? Is Honey, michelle still there? Feastive season around, the cheong mood is back after so long...

DaXin
12-04-2007, 04:00 AM
for Fans of Susan, she'll start work at Kim Wellness at boat quay in May.
cheers!

bleu12
12-04-2007, 08:20 AM
Thanks Bro DaXin,

Been waiting for her to resurface for a while! Woohoo! :)

Da Ming
11-07-2007, 01:24 PM
Any bros know where is Connie working after Merlin has closed down.

miss her hard massage

thank you for any information about her :)

besarhuge2
13-07-2007, 12:54 AM
Any bros know where is Connie working after Merlin has closed down.

miss her hard massage

thank you for any information about her :)
Yes, I am trying to look for this Connie too

oxen69
06-12-2010, 05:16 PM
Hello all,

Last time, when i visit Merlin, the recep always recommend 3 heavy top girls to me. Connie, Linda and 1 more, i cant remember, susan.

I think Linda is in GLS Zen, Connie, i not really interested, and the 3rd one, i think is susan if i not wrong, anyone know where she is now?

Thanks all..

daring70
07-12-2010, 08:07 AM
wah i am also looking for susan, some info would be great ....

stc96
07-12-2010, 10:25 AM
Wow! walkingdown memory lane..lots of fond memories...most things aren't the same nowadays in HC..

wbeyond76
07-12-2010, 03:55 PM
Hi brothers,

Anyway she will not answer if the number is not familiar to her. When she was working in Merlin, she only accepts SMS and she will return a call.

power69
07-12-2010, 04:27 PM
Hi brothers,

is went over to this 88 at goldhill ?, now nimble finger.
there was 1 mischelle there, she provide finger clot .

Yuro
22-08-2023, 12:07 AM
for Fans of Susan, she'll start work at Kim Wellness at boat quay in May.
cheers!

Can't seem to find this place, can share the exact location.