PDA

View Full Version : What are the odds of a FL having STD/AIDS etc..

jazzjazz
24-07-2004, 05:28 PM
Hello brother samsters.... please don't flame me for starting this thread. As I am relatively new, I am hoping to gain more knowledge in this... please kindly feel free to give your views and comments.... I am writing bcos this forum actually says "Welcome to FL Dome! [Free STDs included]" so wanted to know the truth in this.. thanks brothers...

dloolb
24-07-2004, 05:30 PM
all i can offer is...

"Want play dont scared, want scared dont play."

jazzjazz
24-07-2004, 06:45 PM
I agree.... but can't help but sometimes when abt to play..... the worriness sets in..... Every man sure want to play one right? Although use cap but not 100% oso.... any other brothers can comment? FL = STDs???

bongster
24-07-2004, 07:08 PM
all i can offer is...

"Want play dont scared, want scared dont play."

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=19533&page=1&pp=15

Please read this thread.... the words u said can be found in the thread.. I think more approriate words shld be...

wanna come out play wear helmet.. agreed... happy and SAFE bonking to all.

FL are not tested for HIV or STD... if u wanna enagage their services please wear a cap. Please do not be influenced by the idea of doing RAW is garangness and more song.... the 3 month wait to be tested for HIV is not worth it :( If suay suay kenna toto(HIV).. even more worse...

Accord_JDM
24-07-2004, 11:32 PM
bro jazzjazz...
since u have so much worries abt trying out FL then might as well u don't go for one... then u will not kana any STD or HIV therefore u will not have any worries in future... :D

jazzjazz
24-07-2004, 11:48 PM
bro jazzjazz...
since u have so much worries abt trying out FL then might as well u don't go for one... then u will not kana any STD or HIV therefore u will not have any worries in future... :D

Eh.... A MAN gotta do what a MAN gotta do right? ;P I not scared, bcos I play it safe... best of both world this way.. The purpose of my posting is to share a thought and contemplate with everyone if all FLs are possibily contacted with STDs etc... a point for discussion.

Accord_JDM
24-07-2004, 11:51 PM
Eh.... A MAN gotta do what a MAN gotta do right? ;P I not scared, bcos I play it safe... best of both world this way.. The purpose of my posting is to share a thought and contemplate with everyone if all FLs are possibily contacted with STDs etc... a point for discussion.

alamak bro... pls be reminded that there is always a risk factor in trying out a FL no matter how much precautions u going to take...

just my advice... do not try a FL that had tried RAW with anyone before... u may never know what disease she might catch from her client before u...

acer3939
24-07-2004, 11:52 PM
ok tell you what, here a way to help you

Bring 3 condoms
1 bottle axe oil
1 bottle tiger balm

put on 1st condom and apply axe oil
put on second condom and apply tiger balm
put on third condom and start action

here's the result:

if you feel 'cold cold' that means 1st condom breaks but you are safe
if she feel 'burning' feeling that means 3rd condom breaks but you are still safe
if you feel 'cold' and she feels 'burning' then all 3 condoms breaks

and that means time to see doctor

hope that helps :D

jazzjazz
24-07-2004, 11:59 PM
Yo acer3939!!! You are a cool dude... like your style. ;P

Bring 3 condoms
1 bottle axe oil
1 bottle tiger balm

here's the result:

if she feel 'burning' feeling that means 3rd condom breaks but you are still safe

Accord_JDM
25-07-2004, 12:00 AM

Bring 3 condoms
1 bottle axe oil
1 bottle tiger balm

here's the result:

hahahaaaa.... super duper good suggestion!!! :D

bongster
25-07-2004, 12:10 AM
alamak bro... pls be reminded that there is always a risk factor in trying out a FL no matter how much precautions u going to take...

just my advice... do not try a FL that had tried RAW with anyone before... u may never know what disease she might catch from her client before u...

Bro agreed.. but den... women are the greatest liars in the world :( U never know whether she did raw or not, best is to just protect urself. Assuming a FL is clean and proceeding to do RAW wif her is a fatal thing. Anyway just a word of caution, the 2nd HIV samster Leonard got the sickness from fucking FLs unprotected, so if u think there is no HIV in local FL... be forewarned... I guess u can read more abt which FLs Leonard had did RAW if u do a search here, ppl might say bluff... but sorry this is the truth.

schwing
25-07-2004, 12:12 AM

if that's wat u believe, i guess u can close this discussion. no point discussing things which have no definite answer.

Bro sammyboy wrote: Freelancers are riddled with STDs & are a menace to society.

So, like wat other bros said, if u want to play, u gotta take the risk, even if u use helmet. If u are scared to take the risk, then go somewhere and play things that are risk-free!

I close my case.... :rolleyes:

schwing
25-07-2004, 12:15 AM
Bro agreed.. but den... women are the greatest liars in the world :( U never know whether she did raw or not, best is to just protect urself. Assuming a FL is clean and proceeding to do RAW wif her is a fatal thing. Anyway just a word of caution, the 2nd HIV samster Leonard got the sickness from fucking FLs unprotected, so if u think there is no HIV in local FL... be forewarned... I guess u can read more abt which FLs Leonard had did RAW if u do a search here, ppl might say bluff... but sorry this is the truth.

some ppl like us did raw but of coz we dun tell the whole world, even at this thread. for FLs, i agree with u that NOT all will tell their customers about their RAW EXPERIENCE.... either they dun want to lose their customers or they dun want to get request for more RAW EXPERIENCE... ;)

bongster
25-07-2004, 12:17 AM
some ppl like us did raw but of coz we dun tell the whole world, even at this thread. for FLs, i agree with u that NOT all will tell their customers about their RAW EXPERIENCE.... either they dun want to lose their customers or they dun want to get request for more RAW EXPERIENCE... ;)

Of course I do know that some bros here like RAW, many of them are non contributing members meaning do not post much, but they are RAW kings. This I know from the numbers of pm I received regarding HIV info. Wat I can onli do is to advise and give truthful information abt this disease. The choice still lies with them in e end agreed :P

jazzjazz
29-07-2004, 12:46 AM
Thank you for all brother's contribution. But do you think 9 / 10 FLs have STDs? *SCRATCH HEAD* (Not the other head dah... :D )

Brinjal
29-07-2004, 12:51 AM
Hello brother samsters.... please don't flame me for starting this thread. As I am relatively new, I am hoping to gain more knowledge in this... please kindly feel free to give your views and comments.... I am writing bcos this forum actually says "Welcome to FL Dome! [Free STDs included]" so wanted to know the truth in this.. thanks brothers...

same odds as if u go zouk pick up ONS ... all like buy 4D ..50/50 ... kena or dun kena ..

Aegis-Mortis
29-07-2004, 12:55 AM
i think this should have been posted in the sex/health section...

anyway, read up www.thebody.com lots of info for your health.

Lots of people like have anxiety disorder.. (scared this scared that), still want to play.. dunno what sia.

romanspa
29-07-2004, 01:17 AM
generally.. hope i have not return my knowledge of bio and life sciences in jc years... :D

STDs have several forms and most of them are NOT deadly but it clings to you forever... meaning that once u cheat.. got it... there is NO WAY to explain to ur wife, ur gf or ever after because there is always a relapse and if u keep it a secret.. it wun be enuff as u will infect ur wife/gf... so it is a die die situation... :( as for a whole list of diseases.. check it out with Bongster as he is really helpful in letting u know..

sad to say all these.. but why do we still do it? excitement... locals... etc etc.. there are a thousands and one reason to do but most importantly... i guess maybe i can list down a few things that what we can do to protect urself..

NEVER EVER INDULGE URSELF INTO RAW... DO IT AND U DEFINITELY REGRET!

BBBJ is always an uncertainty.. so pls... do urself a favour... wear thinner condom.. hot tea and ice are no fight for the virus... dun think it will save u.. it does not..

as long as anyone that offers raw.. good luck to u.... better avoid lah...

to me.... so far ive only got once bbbj from girlz and i'm worried liaoz... will wait for a month to do blood test... safty precaution is always the best..

there are several types of cheongster... be one that have ethics... not to oneself but to ur love ones...

happy bonking.. cheers!

Nesta
29-07-2004, 01:23 AM
there are several types of cheongster... be one that have ethics... not to oneself but to ur love ones...

how very true .. =\

Van Basten
29-07-2004, 01:58 AM
generally.. hope i have not return my knowledge of bio and life sciences in jc years...

STDs have several forms and most of them are NOT deadly but it clings to you forever... meaning that once u cheat.. got it... there is NO WAY to explain to ur wife, ur gf or ever after because there is always a relapse and if u keep it a secret.. it wun be enuff as u will infect ur wife/gf... so it is a die die situation... as for a whole list of diseases.. check it out with Bongster as he is really helpful in letting u know..

sad to say all these.. but why do we still do it? excitement... locals... etc etc.. there are a thousands and one reason to do but most importantly... i guess maybe i can list down a few things that what we can do to protect urself..

BBBJ is always an uncertainty.. so pls... do urself a favour... wear thinner condom.. hot tea and ice are no fight for the virus... dun think it will save u.. it does not..

to me.... so far ive only got once bbbj from girlz and i'm worried liaoz... will wait for a month to do blood test... safty precaution is always the best..

happy bonking.. cheers!

wah bro romanspa... u r the only 1 in this forum that has done girlz b4 leh.... quite envy :D no FR but finally there's a clue!!! she gives bbbj! oh lord i m getting horny :eek:

but to be frank... dont be gian song you kia si lah... if like that best advice dont cheong. n sometimes in the heat of the moment, i guess many men will be tempted by the pleasures of the flesh n in the heat of the moment, RAW RAW RAW gets into yr head.. but it's really not worth it. the fear, phobia, n the wait for the test results r beyond description. y risk your whole future for a few minutes/seconds of pleasure? it's almost like gambling...

practice safe sex n when u look back, most likely u ll be looking back smiling n without worries.

romanspa
29-07-2004, 02:01 AM
wah bro romanspa... u r the only 1 in this forum that has done girlz b4 leh.... quite envy :D no FR but finally there's a clue!!! she gives bbbj! oh lord i m getting horny :eek:

but to be frank... dont be gian song you kia si lah... if like that best advice dont cheong. n sometimes in the heat of the moment, i guess many men will be tempted by the pleasures of the flesh n in the heat of the moment, RAW RAW RAW gets into yr head.. but it's really not worth it. the fear, phobia, n the wait for the test results r beyond description. y risk your whole future for a few minutes/seconds of pleasure? it's almost like gambling...

practice safe sex n when u look back, most likely u ll be looking back smiling n without worries.

ops.... but anyway... life's like that.... always trust urself and think of ur love ones... aint it?

romanspa
29-07-2004, 02:02 AM
er...btw... wat i mean is from a girl.... can? heheheh clarified?

jazzjazz
31-07-2004, 02:11 PM
er...btw... wat i mean is from a girl.... can? heheheh clarified?
Hehehe brother romanspa, don't need to conceal liao lah... from your posting at the original thread, it seems that you were knocked out by her? Hmmm..... make all of us samster wonder, gian as well as envy... wonder if brother camry have any luck? :D

jazzjazz
31-07-2004, 02:15 PM
generally.. hope i have not return my knowledge of bio and life sciences in jc years...

STDs have several forms and most of them are NOT deadly but it clings to you forever... meaning that once u cheat.. got it... there is NO WAY to explain to ur wife, ur gf or ever after because there is always a relapse and if u keep it a secret.. it wun be enuff as u will infect ur wife/gf... so it is a die die situation... as for a whole list of diseases.. check it out with Bongster as he is really helpful in letting u know..

happy bonking.. cheers!

Bro, well said and totally true...... think your test will be -ve so don't worry... risk should be very low since she so particular on her choice of client.... But you've correctly stated... better test to be save..... its only ethical.
Hmmm.... wonder if she will reply my PM though.... :p

bongster
31-07-2004, 02:19 PM

Yeah.. I used to be a fanatic for nakadashi(which means CIP) and my fave act was to cum in ex's pussy and wait for it to flow out and den use the cum and play Anyway after I come to play commercial sex, I have avoided all RAW, the onli that happened to mi was condom breakage (NBCB SUE DUREX!!!) The experiences of seeing 2 bros kenna HIV and their looks after they come out of DSC has proved to me that I was absoutely correct to protect myself, use condom, no worries!!

sureshot
31-07-2004, 02:45 PM
Hello bro bong, good to see you again. I think all samsters should heed bro bong advice. want to play, play safe

elaw
31-07-2004, 03:15 PM
Yeah.. I used to be a fanatic for nakadashi(which means CIP) and my fave act was to cum in ex's pussy and wait for it to flow out and den use the cum and play Anyway after I come to play commercial sex, I have avoided all RAW, the onli that happened to mi was condom breakage (NBCB SUE DUREX!!!) The experiences of seeing 2 bros kenna HIV and their looks after they come out of DSC has proved to me that I was absoutely correct to protect myself, use condom, no worries!!

Thanks for sharing yr experience and advice.

Van Basten
31-07-2004, 04:12 PM

yep yep.. while u r waiting in the DSC, the wait is torturous n it's not a place u would want to so call patronise too often.. sometimes the scenes inside DSC can be quite dramatic n an eye opener. btw bro bongster, the 2 bros u saw u mean u knew them or what? they also samsters? no offence but their looks after they came out they were hysterical?

thaivisitor
31-07-2004, 04:37 PM

You can't really know the stats of FL having STD, but chances of getting STD from a FL would of course be lower than getting it from those "approved" WL. (or is it?)

Taking the case of PRC FL who comes here for a month, goes back for a month, and than back here. I would be a fool to believe her if she says that back home she does not "work" as I have known KTV girls here and met them in the land of dragon KTV too.

Let's assume she works for a year. What are her odds of getting STD?

Let's say she has 3 customers per day while in SG. That would be 90 to 100 customers per month. If six months, that would be 180 dicks shafting into her. Of the 180, some are regulars so we can cut it down to 100 different dicks?

Of the 100 different dicks, how many of this will be doing raw? Even if a FL swear by her grandmother that she has never done Raw, only fools would believe. The more a FL has "regulars" the higher possibility of raw because both parties will think that "since this is my regular, sure safer lah" and sure there will be some events of raw.

Of the 100 different dicks, how many of this fuckings will have the condoms being torn? Not even one? Cannot be don't have lah.

Of the 100 different dicks, how of them already have STD? Some may have it and don't even know yet.

Of the 100 different dicks, how many of them fuck more than 1 different FL? if you say less than 50%, you're also a fool to believe that.

Now that was only the fucks? How about the BJ and BBBJ? Then how about the "mouth to mouth" action? If you think STD won't be transmitted thru saliva, then BBBJ is safe, right? I suggest you READ all the FRs on FL and tell me there was nobody who did frenching.

Now all this is she has only 3 customers per day, not including what she does in the other six months back home, some will go to Mlaysia, some other places too continue their work. Some brudders will argue that the FL don't have so much customers lah. Let me tell you, asumming she earns an average of $100 per fuck, 180 customers would mean $18,000 per year. You think the FL earns only $18,000 per year? If not, how much you think she earns? That would be a guage of how many dicks into her pussy, into her mouth, and how many frenches she has.

So now you guess what is the probability of an FL getting STD.

Now, on the other hand, what is the probabilty of a guy getting STD from an FL? It's very simple. If a FL has STD, it doesn't matter if you put 5 condoms when you fuck, 3 condoms when she BJ for you, if you french her. The question is "Do you know whether the FL you just fucked had french the previous guy who may have STD?"

So in all the smartness and advises that many bro samsters gave, I think bro heynsl is right
since u have so much worries abt trying out FL then might as well u don't go for one... then u will not kana any STD or HIV therefore u will not have any worries in future...
and so is his signature
"Life is short... Play hard, work hard.... Cheers!!!"

My 2 cents (or is it 5 cents?) worth :D

bongster
31-07-2004, 04:44 PM
Bros.. I dun wanna go into details on the experience cos up till now I have nightmares abt it. Anyway bro Thaivistor, I think the chances of kenna HIV from professional WL, eg GL, PT, KS is lower than those of FL.

These are the reasons

1) Professional WL go for regular checking
2) Professional NORMALLY practise safer sex, FL are more commando, either because they are not educated in STD, etc or to keep customers to them, some FL dun even know the proper way to cap the customers.
3) FL never go testing, a FL might carry the virus in them for years and keep passing it on.

bongster
31-07-2004, 04:48 PM
Dun ask mi where I got this info from, but the ranking in HIV infection for Singaporeans is

1) Overseas
2) Casual Sex (FLs and ONS)
3) Professional sex workers

Also.. bros.. dun be fooled by the number the 200+ per year is the tip of the iceberg, there are many many more, cos this number does not incl foreign workers, there have been a sizeable number of Malaysians workers detected postive, but not included.

thaivisitor
31-07-2004, 06:38 PM
Bros.. I dun wanna go into details on the experience cos up till now I have nightmares abt it. Anyway bro Thaivistor, I think the chances of kenna HIV from professional WL, eg GL, PT, KS is lower than those of FL.

These are the reasons

1) Professional WL go for regular checking
2) Professional NORMALLY practise safer sex, FL are more commando, either because they are not educated in STD, etc or to keep customers to them, some FL dun even know the proper way to cap the customers.
3) FL never go testing, a FL might carry the virus in them for years and keep passing it on.
I have no quarrels with that and I agree with the chances that FL is higher than those "licensed".

But to me, there is no such thing as Cheongster with ethics and bro romanspa advice is invalid
there are several types of cheongster... be one that have ethics... not to oneself but to ur love ones....
It is a fact, that if you cheong, no matter what precaution you take, there is a risk, no matter how small, of getting STD or HIV.

Do you call a cheongster who takes the lessor risk ethical and brand a cheongster who takes greater risk unethical?

Haven't you heard of ppl who engage in casual consensual sex and got HIV even thought the girls are not a WL, and ppl who have been cheonging half their life raw and retired without even STD?

There is NO good or bad cheongsters, right or wrong cheongsters, ethical or unethical cheongsters, etc. The moment we cheong, we are the same! Regardless of how we cheong.

I never advise my friends to cheong with lessor risk b'cos its not foolproof and I don't want them to come to me to say "I followed your advise, use condom, etc, etc, but now I still kenna!" If you want a guarantee, don't cheong. If you cheong, face the consequences yourself if there is any.

My 2 cents worth. :cool:

koro128
31-07-2004, 06:53 PM
Is it possible to know either by rumours or by facts

1. How Many FL kena HIV
2. How Many Samster kena HIV ?

Seem like for so long in this forum, only 1 or 2 samster kena. Or is it because those who kena already quit the community ? :confused:

thaivisitor
31-07-2004, 07:01 PM
Is it possible to know either by rumours or by facts

1. How Many FL kena HIV
2. How Many Samster kena HIV ?

Seem like for so long in this forum, only 1 or 2 samster kena. Or is it because those who kena already quit the community ?

41 FL on streets
35 FL in Health Centres/KTV
26 WL in GL
19 WL in DK
13 WL in KS

For special number

7 Samsters

Now you can go and buy toto liow! kekekekekeke :D

elaw
31-07-2004, 07:11 PM
41 FL on streets
35 FL in Health Centres/KTV
26 WL in GL
19 WL in DK
13 WL in KS

For special number

7 Samsters

Now you can go and buy toto liow! kekekekekeke :D

Thanks for yr statistics.

Maverick01
29-08-2004, 07:04 PM
SURE MUST FLAME!! KAOZZ...PUI RUBBISH BOY..ALL QUICK FLAME THIS ASS

hedo555
30-08-2004, 12:01 AM

Bring 3 condoms
1 bottle axe oil
1 bottle tiger balm

here's the result:

hello brother,
this one a little bit out dated leh... got something new????
whahahahaaaa.... :D

jazzjazz
23-10-2004, 01:39 PM
Basket some son of a gun go and deduct my points for posting this discussion in a valid thread... whats your problem... if you date deduct, leave your lowly name. I think I post my thread and discussion for discussion and all you dare leave a comment "cb.. no guts dun cheong". Can deduct for all I care... but be responsible and be fair.

jerrylimkk
23-10-2004, 03:23 PM
Basket some son of a gun go and deduct my points for posting this discussion in a valid thread... whats your problem... if you date deduct, leave your lowly name. I think I post my thread and discussion for discussion and all you dare leave a comment "cb.. no guts dun cheong". Can deduct for all I care... but be responsible and be fair.

aiyah...i also kanna deduct points for posting pics of rare cancers that aids patients kanna...They can deduct all the points but i dun give a damn...I am just posting advice for the good of singaporeans...I find it worth while even if kanna deduct 100 points if I manage to save somebody from getting infected by HIV..

jazzjazz
23-10-2004, 03:40 PM
I know what you mean but exactly, this is a discussion thread, not a thread that comments about a girls service, joint's etc.. it legitimate but some ass got no brain loh... Anyways, good for you, support you too!

aiyah...i also kanna deduct points for posting pics of rare cancers that aids patients kanna...They can deduct all the points but i dun give a damn...I am just posting advice for the good of singaporeans...I find it worth while even if kanna deduct 100 points if I manage to save somebody from getting infected by HIV..

jerrylimkk
23-10-2004, 03:53 PM
I know what you mean but exactly, this is a discussion thread, not a thread that comments about a girls service, joint's etc.. it legitimate but some ass got no brain loh... Anyways, good for you, support you too!

Hey man, thanks for the support..Well just play safe and u will always be safe...Just do what you think it is safe for you and avoid those that will make u worry...I've read alot on some aids forum from US and seen comments from alot of those that got infected...I know what is the consequences and the risk levels of certain activities and I will use the knowledge I got there to help fellow singaporeans..

Chelsea
23-10-2004, 04:48 PM
It depends. Condoms block out around 90% of stds but can do nothing to herpes or others which minimum skin contact can contact.

FLs do not need to go check ups so not that safe.

The cheongster way of saying, 'Want play, don't scare.'

If u scare try the 'legal' hses but not 100% safe also.

Best is find a gf. Venturing into commercial sex sounds fun and nice. U get the nice gf feeling and the orgasms but along with that stds which can affect u, your future wife or child is there too.

I have sinned deep. If given another chance, I will not wish to go this way.

Suggets u want try can. Condoms should protect u but avoid kiss, blowjob no condom and no licking etc. But don't think u will want cause no fun already.

Take care. ;)

MitMit
27-10-2004, 12:10 AM
No Licking??? hmmm.....is there a risk here???

makop
27-10-2004, 10:35 AM
risk is small but it's still there, example below when licking pussy

1) your gum is bleeding which you are exposing your flesh to the virus when come in contact with the gal cum juice.

2) you have a sore/ulcer in your mouth, the virus could easily transmitted through them (this carry the highest risk)

the above two are when the guys are doing the job and according to doctors, guys seems to have a lower chance than gals to contact HIV through them but the risk is still there and if you have std, the risk will be multiple again.