PDA

View Full Version : GF

BiRd13
28-09-2010, 02:22 PM
This is a story which was 1year ago, happened after ‘Rachel’s incident’ (Check The 3 FB’s (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=208139) for details). Again, for protection of the identity of the people, will alter the name.

Birthday’s ‘Surprise’
It was actually a surprised party for me, as it was my N’s birthday though. When I reached the place, sms my friend who jio me, and entered the pub. The light suddenly turned dark, and there was birthday song’s playing. My friend, and a few others (Some I knew and some I don’t) appeared with a cake, and singing Birthday’s Song for me. Was kind of touch though. After that, we proceeded on cutting the cakes etc. I was introduced to the other whom I don’t know. There was this particular girl, Kelly, whom I focus on.

She’s more to petite, and kind of short. Probably about 155cm in height, and roughly 45kgs or less. Having a short shoulder length hair, and a pair of sexy, witchy look of eyes, under her little titanium specs, which attracted me. I was chatting with her most of the time, and I guessed my friends want to ‘match-make’ us too.

At about 2am, torturing started, as my friends started to hit my glass which contains liquor, one by one. There were a total of 12 people including me, in the group. Have 1 glass each, and ‘neat’, at the end towards 2nd round, I was almost high, and drowsy. Wanted to vomit too, due to the liquor. Standing up and walking slanting way to the toilet, they told Kelly to help me to the toilet.

Once in the toilet, I vomited into the toilet bowl, with Kelly patting and stroking my back. After some vomiting, I went over to the basin to wash myself while Kelly still accompanies me.

Kelly: How? You ok?

I nodded my head while rinsing and washing my face.

Kelly: Sure?
Me: Yup. Thanks…

I turned and looked at her. We were standing so close, and facing each other due to that there’s limited space in the toilet. Seeing the toilet door was closed and locked, and the look from her eyes, and smell from her body. I couldn’t resists myself, and hugged onto her and started kissing her. At first, she tried to push me away by pushing my body. However, after awhile, she let go of her pushing, and hugged onto me instead. Next moment, we were both frenching each other, and my hands were squeezing her boobs. ‘Wow. Can feel it’s big and soft’. I thought to myself.

She pushed me again this time, and it succeeded. My back knocked onto the basin area, and I let out a sharp pain.

Me: Ouch….
Kelly: Sorry. Are you alright?
Me: Yup. Sorry too.
Kelly: Sorry about what?
Me: I forced kiss on you.
Kelly: Nah. It’s ok. Don’t take it to heart ok?
Me: Ok. So want to go out now?
Kelly: You better?
Me: Yup. After vomiting, rinsing, washing, and kissing, feel much better already
Kelly: Haha. Ok. Let’s got then.

We headed out of the toilet, and went back to the area. I rested on the sofa, till about 4am when they finished the drinks, and decided to head home. We went out of the pub, and few share cab together. Soon, left only my friend (the organizer), his gf (Ying), Kelly, and me.

Friend: You ok or not?
Me: Ok. Feeling better after some rest.
Friend: Good. Here, take this.

He passed me a key with a tag, which stated ‘Hotel 81’.

Me: Huh. You pass me this for what? Take back la.
Friend: For you la. Take it la. I got liao

He showed me another key too.

Friend: See. But don’t worry. Though both Hotel 81, but different outlet. Just few street nearby though.
Me: Huh. But you book for me for what?
Friend: You can go there rest mah, instead of go home. Not far from here also.
Ying: Ya lor. Can ask Kelly company you too. Hor Kelly?
Me: Huh?
Ying: Huh simi? Right Kelly?
Kelly: Hmmm… I don’t mind though, if he asks.
Ying: Oei. Hinting you le.
Me: Haha. Ok… So Kelly, want go together? If you don’t mind?
Kelly: If you not scared of my snoring, I don’t mind lor. Haha
Ying: Hooray. Let’s head there now. Someone waiting liao
Me: Sai lor. I think is you who sexciting lor. Not me.
Ying: Bleah
Friend: Ok. Set la. Let’s take cab there.

After saying, he flagged and a taxi came along. My friend headed into the front seat, while the rest of us, at the back. Soon after some driving, we arrived at the destination. We all got down after paying.

Friend: Ok. You and Kelly this hotel. Ours at the other side
Me: Ok. How much huh?
Friend: Aiya. Don’t need la.
Me: How can?
Friend: Tomorrow then settle ok? Now go ahead and enjoy your night. Haha
Me: Kns… Ok la. See you.
Ying: Bye…

They walked off, while I and Kelly headed into the hotel.

WhyWhy00
28-09-2010, 02:47 PM
nice story bro...

updated asap :D

G42.85
28-09-2010, 03:42 PM
this is getting exciting~

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
28-09-2010, 04:38 PM
Wooohoo - this girl like some FL to entertain you on your BD :D

dgsk
28-09-2010, 04:56 PM
Wow!

You have wonderful friends. Arranged everything got head got tail.

eeemen
29-09-2010, 12:13 AM
Very interesting , wonder how the outcome would be like :D, Another good story from you bro! cheers bro .........................

joeycalibur
29-09-2010, 12:29 AM
Good Story...............more please

Red_Wine
29-09-2010, 01:52 AM
Why I dun hv such good friend in my entire life?????

BiRd13
29-09-2010, 10:08 AM
Thx all bros for the support...

Here's more:

Drinking + Enjoying
While walking up, she received sms and was viewing the message.

Me: Boyfriend sms you ar?
Kelly: No la. No boyfriend. Ying sms me
Me: Oh. What she says?
Kelly: Nothing.

She gave me a smiled and we continued the way. Found our room, and opened the door for it, and let Kelly entered first. I entered after her, and took off my shoes, and socks I was wearing. It was a nice big room, and have bath-tub some more, though it’s quite small, but fantasying her bathing with me, makes my ‘didi’ wake up.

Kelly: You want take a bath first?
Me: Ok. You want bath?
Kelly: Later. You go ahead first ba
Me: Ok lor

‘Chey. Thought she will bath with me’. I thought to myself. I headed into the bathroom, and took out the ‘Revival Pills’ which I brought along, and swallowed 2 down. I continued showering after that. After showering and drying myself, I wore back my boxer, and headed out of the bathroom. I saw at the long desk (where TV was on it), lies a bottle of wine, and 2 cups already filled with it. She was sitting on the bed, waiting for me. When she saw me, she took the 2 cups of wine, and passed me one.

Kelly: Lai. Cheers.
Me: Ah… Cheers…

We ‘hit’ the glass, and take some sipped from it.

Me: How come got red wine? When you brought over de?
Kelly: Remembered I told you earlier on Ying sms me?
Me: Yup
Kelly: She told me she placed a bottle of Red Wine in the cupboard, and told me to drink with you.
Me: Oh I see. No wonder…
Kelly: Yup.
Me: Ok…

We continued drinking the red wine, while chatting, and soon, half of the bottle or more, have finished.

Kelly: Ok. You take a rest first, while I go bath.
Me: Oh ok.

She headed into the shower, while I climbed onto the bed, and laid on it. Guessed I was too tired, that I dozed off.

I was awaked by some touching on my bottom area. I slowly opened my eyes, and Kelly was there, touching my bottom. As it was quite dark, as all lights were off, I can’t really see her clearly. I pretended to be asleep by closing back my eyes, and enjoying it. I can feel that my boxer was being pulled down, and there was some licking on my ‘didi’.

This time, I moved my right hand, and placed it at her back of head, caressing her head, while she continued licking and sucking my ‘didi’.

Kelly: You awake le?
Me: Yup…
Kelly: How? Like it?
Me: Yeah. Very shiok… Continue please…
Kelly: Ok…

She continued sucking it, and every time her mouth moved in, I will push her head slightly, in order to go deeper. Soon, almost ¾ of my ‘didi’ was inside her mouth. She continued sucking it, and I can no longer hold on. I stopped her from sucking…

Me: Cannot tahan le… Come… Let me enter…
Kelly: Hehe… I go on top of you?
Me: Ok…. Come on baby…

She climbed onto me, and slipped my ‘didi’ into her pussy, and started riding up and down of me. From the position I’m laying, could see her big breast which is 36C. It looks firm and soft… I pushed myself up using my hands, while she continued riding on me. I put her hands on my shoulder, and started frenched kissed her. We were both frenching, and she’s riding at the same time. Both my hands were on her breast, squeezing, caressing, and tuning her nipples. The rides get on faster and harder as she pumps, and soon, both of us were at highest climax. I cummed and shot all inside of her, while I kiss her lips again…

She collapsed onto me, and I hugged her tightly where both her breast pressing against me.

Me: Wa… Shiok…
Kelly: Yeah…

She was panting heavily and I caressed her head for awhile. Perhaps due to the pills I took earlier, my ‘didi’ ‘stand up’ again.

Kelly: Your there hard again ar…
Me: Yup.
Kelly: So fast?
Me: Horny mah…
Kelly: Haha… Then how? Want me shake for you?
Me: Don’t want. I want enter again.
Kelly: Can ar?
Me: Why not?

I kiss her lips again, and we continued French kissing. I turned her over like a tortoise, and this time, I’m on top of her. I broke the kiss, and started licking down to her neck, and sucked and licked on her nipples. She was giving out some soft moaning while I licked, and my right hands went down to her wet pussy, and rubbed her clits with my middle finger.

After licking her nipples for some time, I went down licking to her belly area. I spread her legs wider abit, and licked her clits area, while my both hands, squeezing her big breast circularly. I knew she was horny again, as her moaning gets louder, and longer. Without much waiting, I stopped the licking, and pushed my ‘didi’ into her pussy and started pumping on her. After about 20 times of thrusting, I still did not cum as I hold on to it. Instead, I pulled out my ‘didi’, and turned her around.

On her fours, I entered her pussy again, and started pumping hard and faster this time. Again after continuous pumping of about 10mins, I finally wanted to cum. I pulled out of her, and moved myself to her side. I turned her head towards me and pushed my ‘didi’ into her mouth, and shot all my loads into it… She was swallowing and giving me some blowjob as I pushed her head in and out of my ‘didi’. Soon, my ‘didi’ was dried with sperms, but wet with her saliva. I pulled out, and sat onto the bed, while pulling her towards me. We frenched kiss for awhile, before lying on the bed to sleep.

chopper_
29-09-2010, 10:36 AM
Nice. Please continue. :)

vietnam80
29-09-2010, 10:39 AM
Thx all bros for the support...

Here's more:

Drinking + Enjoying
While walking up, she received sms and was viewing the message.

Me: Boyfriend sms you ar?
Kelly: No la. No boyfriend. Ying sms me
Me: Oh. What she says?
Kelly: Nothing.

She gave me a smiled and we continued the way. Found our room, and opened the door for it, and let Kelly entered first. I entered after her, and took off my shoes, and socks I was wearing. It was a nice big room, and have bath-tub some more, though it’s quite small, but fantasying her bathing with me, makes my ‘didi’ wake up.

Kelly: You want take a bath first?
Me: Ok. You want bath?
Kelly: Later. You go ahead first ba
Me: Ok lor

‘Chey. Thought she will bath with me’. I thought to myself. I headed into the bathroom, and took out the ‘Revival Pills’ which I brought along, and swallowed 2 down. I continued showering after that. After showering and drying myself, I wore back my boxer, and headed out of the bathroom. I saw at the long desk (where TV was on it), lies a bottle of wine, and 2 cups already filled with it. She was sitting on the bed, waiting for me. When she saw me, she took the 2 cups of wine, and passed me one.

Kelly: Lai. Cheers.
Me: Ah… Cheers…

We ‘hit’ the glass, and take some sipped from it.

Me: How come got red wine? When you brought over de?
Kelly: Remembered I told you earlier on Ying sms me?
Kelly: She told me she placed a bottle of Red Wine in the cupboard, and told me to drink with you.
Me: Oh I see. No wonder…
Kelly: Yup.

We continued drinking the red wine, while chatting, and soon, half of the bottle or more, have finished.

Kelly: Ok. You take a rest first, while I go bath.
Me: Oh ok.

She headed into the shower, while I climbed onto the bed, and laid on it. Guessed I was too tired, that I dozed off.

I was awaked by some touching on my bottom area. I slowly opened my eyes, and Kelly was there, touching my bottom. As it was quite dark, as all lights were off, I can’t really see her clearly. I pretended to be asleep by closing back my eyes, and enjoying it. I can feel that my boxer was being pulled down, and there was some licking on my ‘didi’.

This time, I moved my right hand, and placed it at her back of head, caressing her head, while she continued licking and sucking my ‘didi’.

Kelly: You awake le?
Me: Yup…
Kelly: How? Like it?
Me: Yeah. Very shiok… Continue please…
Kelly: Ok…

She continued sucking it, and every time her mouth moved in, I will push her head slightly, in order to go deeper. Soon, almost ¾ of my ‘didi’ was inside her mouth. She continued sucking it, and I can no longer hold on. I stopped her from sucking…

Me: Cannot tahan le… Come… Let me enter…
Kelly: Hehe… I go on top of you?
Me: Ok…. Come on baby…

She climbed onto me, and slipped my ‘didi’ into her pussy, and started riding up and down of me. From the position I’m laying, could see her big breast which is 36C. It looks firm and soft… I pushed myself up using my hands, while she continued riding on me. I put her hands on my shoulder, and started frenched kissed her. We were both frenching, and she’s riding at the same time. Both my hands were on her breast, squeezing, caressing, and tuning her nipples. The rides get on faster and harder as she pumps, and soon, both of us were at highest climax. I cummed and shot all inside of her, while I kiss her lips again…

She collapsed onto me, and I hugged her tightly where both her breast pressing against me.

Me: Wa… Shiok…
Kelly: Yeah…

She was panting heavily and I caressed her head for awhile. Perhaps due to the pills I took earlier, my ‘didi’ ‘stand up’ again.

Kelly: Your there hard again ar…
Kelly: So fast?
Me: Horny mah…
Kelly: Haha… Then how? Want me shake for you?
Me: Don’t want. I want enter again.
Kelly: Can ar?
Me: Why not?

I kiss her lips again, and we continued French kissing. I turned her over like a tortoise, and this time, I’m on top of her. I broke the kiss, and started licking down to her neck, and sucked and licked on her nipples. She was giving out some soft moaning while I licked, and my right hands went down to her wet pussy, and rubbed her clits with my middle finger.

After licking her nipples for some time, I went down licking to her belly area. I spread her legs wider abit, and licked her clits area, while my both hands, squeezing her big breast circularly. I knew she was horny again, as her moaning gets louder, and longer. Without much waiting, I stopped the licking, and pushed my ‘didi’ into her pussy and started pumping on her. After about 20 times of thrusting, I still did not cum as I hold on to it. Instead, I pulled out my ‘didi’, and turned her around.

On her fours, I entered her pussy again, and started pumping hard and faster this time. Again after continuous pumping of about 10mins, I finally wanted to cum. I pulled out of her, and moved myself to her side. I turned her head towards me and pushed my ‘didi’ into her mouth, and shot all my loads into it… She was swallowing and giving me some blowjob as I pushed her head in and out of my ‘didi’. Soon, my ‘didi’ was dried with sperms, but wet with her saliva. I pulled out, and sat onto the bed, while pulling her towards me. We frenched kiss for awhile, before lying on the bed to sleep.

Pitching tent here liao...

andthenhor
29-09-2010, 11:18 AM
wa bro, u one shot 3 story non stop. . Power man!! Haha.

G42.85
29-09-2010, 11:28 AM
what kind of ‘Revival Pills’ did u take? haha...

BiRd13
29-09-2010, 11:48 AM
wa bro, u one shot 3 story non stop. . Power man!! Haha.

Bro... still learning from you leh... Haha.. Your story is very sexciting, and juicy...

Anyway, here's some more to share...

Morning Breakfast
Woke up in the morning, and when I see my handphone, it was about 11am. Seeing Kelly still sleeping, I gave a kiss on her little cheek. Who knows it awake her…

Me: Sorry to disturb your sleep.
Kelly: It’s ok. What time already?
Me: Almost 11am
Kelly: Huh. So late already?
Me: Ya. Think we both were tired ba.
Kelly: Think so…

I moved nearer her, and hugged her closed to me, and another perks on her forehead. My ‘didi’ was erected due to morning, and was ‘poking’ against her…

Kelly: You huh. Naughty.
Me: Why leh?
Kelly: Use your there to poke me lor
Me: Is it?

I kissed her on her lips, and we frenched kiss while hugging each other tightly. Still on sideway position, I moved down my hands, and lifted up her leg and bent her knees. With that, I pushed my ‘didi’ into her pussy. She let out a sharp moan, as I pushed in all the way. With our lips together, I started moving in and out of her. After much thrusting, I climbed onto her, with my ‘didi’ still inside her pussy. I then lifted up both her legs, and placed it on my shoulder, and continued pumping her. This time, I pumped her hard and fast for another 10mins.

I tried to lift her up, but guessed she was shocked, and her leg ‘drop’ down from my shoulder.

Me: Use your leg grabbed on my waist.
Kelly: Why?
Me: Don’t ask… Just do it…
Kelly: Orh…

She uses her leg and grabbed on my waist. With that, I pulled her up, so that she’s sitting on me now. I moved myself down off the bed, while she’s still holding on to me. Standing on the ground now, I used my waist power, and moved my hip up and down, in order for my ‘didi’ to enter, and come out of her. She too using her leg supporting, and moved up and down, to coordinate my movement.

After another 10mins of thrusting, still no sign of my sperm cumming. I slowly put her onto the bed, and started giving her hard and deep thrust. After another 10mins of thrusting, I turned her slightly, letting her leaning side-ways facing my right, and lifted up her left leg up in the air, and continued pumping. Soon, I’m about to cum but I continued pumping her even harder, and faster and deeper. I pulled my ‘didi’ out of her, and shot on her right breast. I sat beside her, and pulled her up for another some kissing.

Me: So what are we consider now?
Kelly: Don’t get what you mean.
Me: Are we consider as boy girl friend? Or Fuck Buddy or what?
Kelly: Hmm… What you want me to be?
Me: If can, of course prefer you to be my girl friend lor
Kelly: Really ar?
Kelly: Ok lor. Then I be your girlfriend lor
Me: Sure huh?
Kelly: Yes my dear.

I kisses her on the lips again, before heading off to the bathroom for shower. After showering, we wore back our clothes, and headed out of the room. While on the way down, I called Ying….

Ying: Yes?
Me: You all done already?
Ying: You mean me ar?
Me: You and Max (my friend) la.
Ying: He go die liao
Me: Huh. What happened?
Ying: Don’t say le la.
Me: Ok ok. Then you done already?
Ying: Yup. Done long ago. Where you all?
Me: Heading down to check out lor.
Ying: Oh Ok. Where you all heading to?
Me: Should be going lunch ba. Then go home.
Ying: Ok. I meet you all at your hotel lobby. Will walk over now.
Me: Ok. See you then.

vietnam80
29-09-2010, 11:53 AM
Bro... still learning from you leh... Haha.. Your story is very sexciting, and juicy...

Anyway, here's some more to share...

Morning Breakfast
Woke up in the morning, and when I see my handphone, it was about 11am. Seeing Kelly still sleeping, I gave a kiss on her little cheek. Who knows it awake her…

Me: Sorry to disturb your sleep.
Kelly: It’s ok. What time already?
Me: Almost 11am
Kelly: Huh. So late already?
Me: Ya. Think we both were tired ba.
Kelly: Think so…

I moved nearer her, and hugged her closed to me, and another perks on her forehead. My ‘didi’ was erected due to morning, and was ‘poking’ against her…

Kelly: You huh. Naughty.
Me: Why leh?
Kelly: Use your there to poke me lor
Me: Is it?

I kissed her on her lips, and we frenched kiss while hugging each other tightly. Still on sideway position, I moved down my hands, and lifted up her leg and bent her knees. With that, I pushed my ‘didi’ into her pussy. She let out a sharp moan, as I pushed in all the way. With our lips together, I started moving in and out of her. After much thrusting, I climbed onto her, with my ‘didi’ still inside her pussy. I then lifted up both her legs, and placed it on my shoulder, and continued pumping her. This time, I pumped her hard and fast for another 10mins.

I tried to lift her up, but guessed she was shocked, and her leg ‘drop’ down from my shoulder.

Me: Use your leg grabbed on my waist.
Me: Don’t ask… Just do it…
Kelly: Orh…

She uses her leg and grabbed on my waist. With that, I pulled her up, so that she’s sitting on me now. I moved myself down off the bed, while she’s still holding on to me. Standing on the ground now, I used my waist power, and moved my hip up and down, in order for my ‘didi’ to enter, and come out of her. She too using her leg supporting, and moved up and down, to coordinate my movement.

After another 10mins of thrusting, still no sign of my sperm cumming. I slowly put her onto the bed, and started giving her hard and deep thrust. After another 10mins of thrusting, I turned her slightly, letting her leaning side-ways facing my right, and lifted up her left leg up in the air, and continued pumping. Soon, I’m about to cum but I continued pumping her even harder, and faster and deeper. I pulled my ‘didi’ out of her, and shot on her right breast. I sat beside her, and pulled her up for another some kissing.

Me: So what are we consider now?
Kelly: Don’t get what you mean.
Me: Are we consider as boy girl friend? Or Fuck Buddy or what?
Kelly: Hmm… What you want me to be?
Me: If can, of course prefer you to be my girl friend lor
Kelly: Really ar?
Kelly: Ok lor. Then I be your girlfriend lor
Me: Sure huh?
Kelly: Yes my dear.

I kisses her on the lips again, before heading off to the bathroom for shower. After showering, we wore back our clothes, and headed out of the room. While on the way down, I called Ying….

Me: You all done already?
Ying: You mean me ar?
Me: You and Max (my friend) la.
Ying: He go die liao
Me: Huh. What happened?
Ying: Don’t say le la.
Me: Ok ok. Then you done already?
Ying: Yup. Done long ago. Where you all?
Me: Heading down to check out lor.
Ying: Oh Ok. Where you all heading to?
Me: Should be going lunch ba. Then go home.
Ying: Ok. I meet you all at your hotel lobby. Will walk over now.
Me: Ok. See you then.

r we getting a 3some here ...? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GoldenMonkey1
29-09-2010, 01:09 PM
Guys dont quote the whole post.

TS: good job, dont stop!! :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
29-09-2010, 03:06 PM
Vietnam80 : stop quoting the whole post .. Got time go read the newbies threaD.

TS : nice. .., 36C sibEi big lo :D

BiRd13
29-09-2010, 05:20 PM
Thx bro for the support... Here's last for the day...

Friendship

After hanging up the phone, we have just reached the Reception area. I hand over the keys for check out, and we sat on the sofa waiting for Ying.

Me: Later don’t talk about Max hor
Kelly: Why leh?
Me: Seems like they both quarrel lor
Kelly: I see. Ok lor. Will not mention him.
Me: Ok

Short while later, Ying arrived. Her clothing were different from the night previously. Guessed she have bring additional clothing along. She was wearing a full dress previously, and now, she’s wearing a sleeveless shirt (with buttons kind), and a pair of mini-skirt, which reveal her long sexy legs.

** Some brief description about Ying. I knew her from a clubbing session. She’s not those pretty or ‘chio bu’ kind of look, but more to plain jane type. She had a quarreled with her boyfriend that night, and came out to drink and dance alone. Seems we get along quite well, and that very night, we both landed on bed. Her bed skill was fantastic, especially her blowjob, which makes me cummed in less than 10mins. Anyway, it was just an ons though. After that night, I never met her again. Attended an outing organize by one of the member (was some forum member that time), and knew Max. What surprised me is that, his girlfriend was none other than Ying… We secretly promised each other not to mention about that night incident to anyone else.

Ying: So where you all intend to go?
Me: Probably grab some bite, then head home. You?
Ying: Joining you all for lunch, then perhaps head back to hotel to rest, as I extended till 3pm.
Me: Oh. I see. Ok. Then let’s for lunch then. Where you girls want to eat?
Ying: Anything
Kelly: I’m fine with anything too.
Me: Ok lor. Then lets head to somewhere nearby to eat ba

I held Kelly’s hand and led her out of the hotel, with Ying following us. We went to nearby coffee shop, and ordered some food for lunch. While eating, Kelly’s handphone rang, and she proceeded in answering. After hanging up the call…

Kelly: Eh Dear, I might need to go off after lunch.
Me: Oh. Go where?
Kelly: Home lor. My sister called me, and waiting for me to go shopping with her.
Me: Ah I see. Then after this, I sent you home lor
Kelly: It’s ok. You accompany Ying ba. I can go home myself
Me: No la. I sent you home la
Kelly: Never mind la, dear. You accompany Ying ok?
Kelly whisper to Me: She feeling sad, you try console her, don’t let her do foolish things ar
Me: Ok lor. If you insists

We continued eating, and soon, our food have finished. I helped Kelly flagged a taxi, and she hopped onto it. After taxi drove off, I walked back to where Ying was.

Me: So where you want to go now?
Ying: Going back hotel ba.
Me: Ok. I walk you back ba.
Ying: Ok… Thanks…

I lighted a cigarettes, and we slowly walked back. Upon reaching the hotel lobby…

Me: Ok la. You go up and rest ba.
Ying: Ok. You leh?
Me: Me? If you don’t need my companion, then I go home lor
Ying: Haha. I don’t mind you accompany me lor, if you have nothing to do
Me: Nothing to do la. Go home also sleep or surf net de.
Ying: Ok lor. Then lets go up ba

We headed up to where her room was. She opened the door and entered, while I followed behind. I closed the door behind me, while she took off her shoes. I took off my shoes too, and headed into the bathroom for some pee.

simple2kee
29-09-2010, 05:26 PM
salute to u! camping here. :)

javmonster
29-09-2010, 11:22 PM
TS likely going to f ying.... sibeh power. 3 rounds with Kelly and here he goes again...........

david_yew
30-09-2010, 12:07 AM
interesting story loved it very much. :cool:

eeemen
30-09-2010, 01:58 AM
Guess Ying didn't get it last nite, so waiting on bro Ts to service her :D, Thx bro for another great story!, cheers .............

BiRd13
30-09-2010, 10:03 AM
TS likely going to f ying.... sibeh power. 3 rounds with Kelly and here he goes again...........
Hehe... all thx to revival =X (Sounds like I'm promoting it ar...lol)
interesting story loved it very much.
Thanks for support bro...
salute to u! camping here. :)
Thanks for the support bro...
Guess Ying didn't get it last nite, so waiting on bro Ts to service her, Thx bro for another great story!, cheers .............
Bingo... She never get it the night before..hence... hiak hiak hiak..

Here's some for the day... =)

Games?
I came out and she’s on the bed, with blanket covered till her neck area.

Me: Wa. So cold meh? Need to cover till neck there
Ying: Haha. Slightly lor.
Me: Want me tune up the aircon?
Ying: Ok lor.

I went to the aircon controller, and tuned to 28 degrees.

Me: 28 can hor?
Ying: Can.

I then proceeded to turn on the tv, and sat on the bed.

Ying: You not tired ar?
Me: Nope. You tired you take a nap lor. I lower the volumn
Ying: It’s ok. I’m not tired too. Scared you tired after yesterday night mah
Me: Nah. Not really lor
Ying: How many times?
Me: Huh? What thing?
Ying: How many times you sex with Kelly la
Me: Not many.
Ying: Not many is how many la
Me: 2 round lor
Ying: Woo… Good lor
Me: Why good? 2 nia. Thought of more de. Haha
Ying: Better than me mah
Me: You how many times?
Ying: Zero
Me: Huh. Serious?
Ying: Yup.
Me: How come?
Ying: Quarreled lor
Me: What happened actually?
Ying: Aiya… Long story la…
Me: Tell me la…
Ying: Don’t want… Tell you other time ba…
Me: kns…
Ying: You then kns… Can don’t talk about this or not?
Me: Ok ok. Then what you want to chat?
Ying: Hmm… I ask you something, then you answer me ok?
Me: Huh. Like that not fair leh.
Ying: What not fair?
Me: Like that la. We play Scisssors, paper, stone. The winner ask the loser one question, and the loser have to answer frankly. Ok?
Ying: Hmm… Ok…

We started playing it…

First Round, I lose…
Ying: Ok… Me asking you question right?
Ying: Ok
Me: Ok. Continue playing
Ying: Huh. Why? I haven’t ask leh.
Me: You asked le ma.
Ying: Where got?
Me: You said: Me asking you question right? And I answer Yup le ar
Ying: Wa lao. Where got count de. You cheater.
Me: Haha… Relax la. Kidding nia. Ok la. You ask ba
Ying: Ok… Hmm…. Did Kelly give you blowjob yesterday? How was it?
Me: Hello. Only one question leh
Ying: Oh ok. Then first one lor
Ying: Yup means got?
Me: Ya la. Continue playing…
Ying: Ok… Come come…

Second Round, again I lose…
Ying: Ok. How was the blowjob?
Me: Good. Ok. Continue…

Third Round, again I lose…
Me: Kns… Keep losing de…
Ying: Haha… lalala…
Me: Quick la. Your question…
Ying: Ok. Given rating of 10, how much will you give her for the blowjob?
Me: Hmm…. 7 out of 10 ba… Continue continue…

We played again, and Fourth Round, I lose again…
Me: Sai la… Keep losing… Don’t want play le…
Ying: Haha… You sway la… But fun…
Me: Question please…

Want to know what happen next? Stay tuned… =)

dawugiu
30-09-2010, 12:08 PM
Sounds erotic.! Carry on pls!

wtfwtfwtf
30-09-2010, 01:21 PM
camping TS post asap lol

Eric22
30-09-2010, 01:39 PM
Sound like session with ying is coming up... Con't pls... :D

Season_Tea
30-09-2010, 03:38 PM
Nice story bro I try to up yr point dono can or not

io33
30-09-2010, 05:05 PM
power.. must keeping checking for updates.

Season_Tea
30-09-2010, 05:07 PM
I don have power? How? Can up ppl

eeemen
30-09-2010, 11:29 PM
Guess her next question would be to comapre her bj with kelly's? Carry onz bro, cheers ...............

BiRd13
01-10-2010, 10:35 AM
Hello Bro,
Really nice story brewing up here. Please continue.
Sounds erotic.! Carry on pls!
camping TS post asap lol
Sound like session with ying is coming up... Con't pls...
power.. must keeping checking for updates.
Thanks ALL bros for the support...

I don have power? How? Can up ppl
Don't worry about upping bro... Just enjoy =)

Guess her next question would be to comapre her bj with kelly's? Carry onz bro, cheers ...............
Wa seh bro... You damn power... How you know? Must be always play with gals huh? lol...

Some for the day... =)

Games to ….

Ying: If compare me and Kelly, whose blowjob you will prefer?
Me: Huh. Must answer ar?
Ying: Yup. You said de mah.
Me: Hmm… You lor
Ying: Really? Thanks.
Me: Haha… Yup…
Ying: So how? Want continue playing? Or stop?
Me: Continue lor. I don’t believe I can’t win you.
Ying: Haha. Ok lor.

We continued playing, and on Fifth Round, I won…
Me: Yes… My turn to ask you question
Ying: Ok…
Me: Since you like to compare, I will ask you this…
Me: Compare me with Max, whose bed skill better? Haha
Ying: You of course. His is lousy, and small. Haha…
Me: Wa seh, I asked you one question, you tell me so much ar. I ‘tan dio’ lor.
Ying: Yup. Free for you de. Haha
Me: Haha. No thanks huh. This is you tell me de, I never ask. Haha
Ying: Kns… Continue la

On Sixth Round, I won again…
Me: Ok… If got chance, will you want to bed with me again?
Ying: Yes. If can… I hope now…

Without saying, she hugged onto me, and kisses my lips. Can feel her tongue coming into my mouth, and playing inside my mouth. I hugged onto her too, and we both started frenched kissing… She pushed me down onto the bed, and continued kissing my necks, and with her hands, unbuttons my shirt…

I continued lying down, letting her licking all over my body. She licked on my nipples, and her hands busying unbuckle my belt and pants now. I moved down my hands and slipped into her shirt, under her bra, and started tuning her nipples with my index and middle fingers. Her nipple was hard like my ‘didi’ too.

She stopped all the licking, and sat up taking off her all her clothing as mine have already gone. Her 34B breast pop out after she took off her shirt. After being naked, she went down on me again, and continued licking my nipples, and down to my ‘didi’. She slipped my ‘didi’ into her mouth, and started giving me deep throat blowjob. It was better than before. Within 5mins, I cummed and shot all inside her mouth, which she swallowed all in.

Me: Fuck… Your BJ is still so good… No No… Better than before…
Ying: Haha… Thanks…
Me: I really envy Max sometimes…
Ying: Why?
Me: Cause has a fantastic girlfriend, who’s good at sex…
Ying: Well, not necessary being boy girl friend, then can enjoy sex what?
Me: Then?
Ying: Can be those Fuck Buddy….
Me: Really? Seriously, I won’t mind lor
Ying: Of course you won’t mind la. Doubt will have guy who mind having a FB lor…
Me: True… But for me, I don’t… Unless can prove me that she’s good in it, else, I won’t want her as a FB…
Ying: Sure or not?
Me: Yeah… But one thing can confirm is…
Ying: What?
Me: You confirm is QUALIFY in being my FB… Haha
Ying: You hor…

I held her hands, and pulled her up onto me. Hugged her tight, and we continued the frenched kissing. I moved my right hand down to her pussy, and rubbed her clits with my middle finger. It was really wet after awhile of rubbing, and my soft ‘didi’ have turned hard-on again. I guessed she felt my hard ‘didi’, and she broke the kissed. Holding on to my ‘didi’, she slipped it into her pussy, and started moving up and down. I held on to both her breast, and began squeezing it, while using my palms to rub her nipples.

After about 10mins or so of pumping, I’m about to cum, and I pulled her up. Instead of letting it to shoot, I squeezed on my ‘didi’, in order to let the cums goes down. After awhile, I told her to go into doggy position. From her back, I used my ‘didi’ to rub against her pussy area…

Me: Your asshole looks nice…
Ying: Huh… You want poke my asshole ar
Me: Yup. If can… Haha…
Ying: Ok lor… But slowly hor… I never have done it before.
Me: Don’t worry la. Will go in slowly…

Without much hesitation, I slowly insert my ‘didi’ into her asshole. It was really difficult in entering at first. However, after much pushing, and forcing, I managed to enter her asshole halfway. I started pumped her slowly as it goes. She was groaning in pain as I inserting more and more into her. Soon, more than half was inside her asshole, and it had got smoother after some thrusting.

I pulled out slowly, but entered her hard and fast which makes her groaned more… The more she groaned and moaned the harder and faster I went. Soon after 10+ thrusting in and out, I’m about to cum. I shot all my loads inside her asshole, and pulled out slowly after a few more thrust…

Me: Fuck… Fucking shiok…
Ying: Yeah…

Her voice went softer… I knew she’s in pain, and is tired over it. I went into the bathroom, and washed my ‘didi’. After that, I sat down on the bed beside her, and hugged her closed to me. Just then, my handphone sounds, alerting me I have sms. I took out from my pants, and saw the message was from Kelly.

*sms
Kelly: Dear. I reached home already. Where you now? How’s Ying already? She’s ok?

Me: Ok good. I just reached home. Going to take a bath first. Ying ar? She’s ok when I left as she says she’s ok.

Kelly: Oh ok lor. Then you have a good rest after showering ba. Miss you… Muacks..

Kidd5
01-10-2010, 02:25 PM
When will I have a chance like you bro. Haha... Keep it up.....:D

Season_Tea
01-10-2010, 05:47 PM
Nice story bro

escort69
01-10-2010, 06:29 PM
Nice one! ;)

BiRd13
04-10-2010, 10:23 AM
Some updates for the day...

Phone Sex
Just then, Ying’s handphone also rang. She take a look at her handphone, and show me the sign to ask me to be silent. I nodded at her, and she answered the call. Seems that it was Max who called. I just sat down there, admiring her naked body and stroking my ‘didi’…

Soon, it got hard again. I tried to climb on her, and spread her legs opened, while she still chatting on the phone. She gave me the puzzled, and fierce kind of look while spreading. I then slowly insert my ‘didi’ into her pussy, and she let out a sharp moan… She seems like busying explaining to Max why that moaned, but I don’t care much.

I started pumping her, while she’s chatting. She tried to control her moaning too, and even covered the handphone talking area. After several pumps, she seems to getting hornier, and hang up the call, and put on the side table.

Ying: Naughty huh…
Me: You don’t like meh?
Ying: I like…

I was pumping on her, while we talking, and our eyes are looking at each other. Seeing her enjoying the thrusting in and out, have makes me even horny. The pumps gets harder and faster, and soon again, I’m about to cum… Instead of pulling out of her, I shot all inside her… She seems to get shocked seeing this…

Ying: Huh… You shoot inside ar…?
Me: Yeah…
Ying: You not scared I got pregnant ar?
Me: Nope.
Ying: Why leh?
Me: If you got pregnant, I will tell Max its mine, and we can be together officially lor…
Ying: You hor… Really nonsense…
Me: Haha… No ma? You don’t wish ma?
Ying: Then what about Kelly?
Me: Well, will tell her frankly lor.
Ying: Win liao lor…
Me: Haha…
Ying: But anyway, you don’t need to worry la…
Me: Why?
Ying: Now is my safe period… So…
Me: Eh… I got a small request…
Ying: Don’t tell me you want to shoot in again?
Me: No la… Not that…
Ying: Then?
Me: Can use your boobs to masturbate for me?

She looked puzzled over it….

Ying: Hmm… How to do it?
Me: Simple. Instead of using your hands, use your boobs lor
Ying: Ok lor. I try…

I lay on the bed, while she went on top of me. Sitting on my lower thigh area, she bent down, and her boobs resting on my ‘didi’. I signaled her to squeeze both her boobs against my ‘didi’, to have better gripped. With that, she started moving her body front and back, using her boobs to masturbate for me.

It was not as shiok as her blowjob though, but still it got my ‘didi’ hard-on again. I pulled her up, and we started frenching again. After kissing awhile, I pushed her down the bed, and turned her over. Holding her waist, I pulled her backside up. With such, I slowly pushed my ‘didi’ into her pussy hole this time. I started pumped hard and fast on her while she continued moaning… After about 15mins of thrusting, I soon about to cum again. However, as I’m really high that time, I pumping even faster and furiously on her till I shot all my loads inside her… I then sat onto the bed while we both were panting heavily…

Ying: You hor… Still say no… and yet shoot in again…
Me: Don’t worry la…

I pulled her to me, and hugged her tightly with both my hands. Her breast was pressing against my chest, while we hugged. We frenched kiss for a short while, before heading into the bathroom for our shower.

After showering, we headed out of the room, as it’s about time to check out. We left the hotel, and I hailed a cab for us to go home. After dropping her at her place, she gave me a kiss on the cheeks, before heading out. I went home after that…

lovebj83
04-10-2010, 10:50 AM
Nice Story Bro! :) Keep going :D

Suckmedry
04-10-2010, 11:10 AM
wahahah thumbs up... if it's real, bro u are super lucky

eeemen
04-10-2010, 11:19 PM
Bro TS, Looking forward to more bro!! Cheers ....................

azukibun
05-10-2010, 03:54 AM
nice story bro..seems you always lucky one hahah

BiRd13
05-10-2010, 11:31 AM
More for to share...

Introducing
Since then, me and Kelly been going out together. Got to know that Ying have patched back with Max after that too. As normal couple does, we go shopping, meals, movies, fucking, but we seldom meet, perhaps once a week only due to both working. It continues for about 1 months.

The previous day before our meeting, Kelly called me…

Me: Hello dear
Kelly: Hello dear.
Me: Tomorrow meeting le hor. Excited? Haha
Kelly: Yup. And sexcited too.
Kelly: Cause my mensus just finished… Haha…
Me: Woo… Someone horny huh…
Kelly: Yup yup. Can’t wait for tomorrow to come. Haha
Me: Haha… Ok… Lets go for a full fuck feast tomorrow…. Haha
Kelly: Er… Cannot la
Kelly: I told you about my sister right?
Kelly: She thought of seeing you wor
Me: Huh. How come suddenly want to see me?
Kelly: She says we have been dating for sometime le. So thought of meet up together, for a dinner or what tomorrow.
Me: Like that ar… I paiseh leh…
Kelly: Haha… Don’t paiseh la…
Me: Ok la. You arrange lor, and let me know the place, and time.
Kelly: Ok….

After some chit chatting, we hang up the call. Seriously, I’m quite excited in meeting her sis. Kelly often tell me about how strict she is, as she’s her only sister. Moreover, their parents have divorced and their mum had passed away since they both were young. It was her only sister, that brought her up, which makes their relationship more closer.

Next day came, and I received an sms from her on the time, and place we will be meeting. I put on my shirt, pants, and spray some perfumes, before heading out to meet them. When I arrived at the place, saw another girl standing beside Kelly. She was really tall, compare to Kelly, and was so slim, that her backside looks so big… I guessed that must be her sister. Kelly saw me, and waved to me, as I approaching them.

Me: Hello dear. Sorry for the wait.
Kelly: It’s ok dear. We too just arrived not long ago.
Me: Ok.
Kelly to me: This is my sister, Shirleen.
Kelly to Shirleen: Zeh (Sister), my boyfriend, Birdie
Me: Hello. Nice to meet you

I stretched out my hands, intending to give her a hand shake as courtesy, but she seems did not move her hands, and just stood there…

Shirleen: Ya. Nice to meet you too. And don’t need so formal la…
Me: Ok….
There was silence for awhile, and somehow, both were in awkward position…

Kelly: Hey. Let’s don’t just stand here leh. Let’s go in for our dinner.
Shirleen: Ok.
Me: Ok dear. Let’s go.

I held Kelly’s hand, and led her in, walking behind Shirleen. We were led to our seats by one of the waitress, and Shirleen proceeded on in placing the order while we waited. Soon, our food was served, and we started eating. After eating, Shirleen paid for the bill…

Me: Let me pay ba…
Shirleen: Never mind…

The way she’s taking out her Credit Card to pay, was elegant, and some kind of proud in her. After settling the bill, we headed out of the restaurant…

Me: So where we heading now?
Kelly: Don’t know.
Shirleen: Wait awhile…

Shortly later, a car came and stopped infront of us.

Shirleen: Go in

I looked at Kelly puzzling, and she held my hands, and we headed into the car.

Shirleen to driver: Drive…

The car started to move…

Me: Er… Shirleen, care to introduce?
Shirleen to Driver: Introduce leh…
Driver: Ok. I’m Alex.
Me: Hi Alex, nice to meet you
Alex: Nice to meet you too.
Me: By the way, where are we going?
Shirleen: Reach le you will know…

Soon, the car turned into some small road, and it came to a stop. From the view, I knew that we are going pubbing. We alighted and I held onto Kelly’s hand again. We then went into one of the pub, in which Shirleen led us.
After sitting down, Shirleen proceeded on ordering a tower. Shortly later, the waitress came to us, and placed the tower on the table. Proceeded in pouring beer for us, she left the table. We continued drinking while chatting and singing, and soon it finishes, and we ordered another. Again, in less than 2 hours, the other tower finishes too. As it was already about 2am, we headed out of the place.

io33
05-10-2010, 02:11 PM
the sister sounds very secretive leh....

Camping to find out more!

youngboy123
07-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Nice story! Please continue.

andythai
08-10-2010, 09:25 AM
bro anymore updates.....:)

BiRd13
08-10-2010, 10:23 AM
bro anymore updates.....:)

Nice story! Please continue.

the sister sounds very secretive leh....

Camping to find out more!

bro... paiseh... was busying with works past days... and kind of tired in typing this story too.... lol.... will try continue when have time...

eeemen
08-10-2010, 06:23 PM
bro... paiseh... was busying with works past days... and kind of tired in typing this story too.... lol.... will try continue when have time...
Bro, pls do, we'll wait for you, but pls dun MIA ya? :D, thks and cheers ................

cheapthriller
09-10-2010, 12:05 AM
i am supposed to be studying for my exams tomorrow but I am now camping here. Haha

Suckmedry
09-10-2010, 07:01 PM
continue pls =)

andythai
10-10-2010, 01:06 PM
no problem take your time man:p

BiRd13
13-10-2010, 10:38 AM
Thanks all bros for the support... and here it goes...

The Night is Still Young
Alex went ahead to get his car, while the three of us started smoking. After smoking, we headed into the car since Alex had arrived. Shirleen whispered something to Alex, while me and Kelly looked at each other, puzzling and wondering what she said…

We arrived at a convenient shop, and Shirleen signaled us to alight, while Alex drove off again. We headed into the shop, and Shirleen got some sweets, beers, and even grabbed a box of condom. After paying, we headed out again and Alex came walking over. He nodded to Shirleen, and after that we followed Shirleen, and arrived at one of the hotel.

We headed into the lift, and went to the 3rd floor. After arriving at one of the room, Alex proceeded in opening the door, and we headed in. Seems like Alex was away while we were in the convenient shop due to he came to book room. Anyway, after placing down the stuff, we sat on the bed.

Shirleen took the beers out and passed us one can each. She also took a pack of cards from her bag, and we started playing ‘Dai Dee’ while drinking and smoking. We played till almost 4am, and Kelly was already sleepy. But seems Shirleen still wants to continue…

Me: Eh… I think lets stop for the night ba
Shirleen: Why?
Me: Kelly is tired already… So do I… And I think Alex is tired too
Alex: No. I’m not…
Shirleen to Alex: Shut up la. People not talking to you…
Shirleen to Me: Ok lor. Since we are not welcome here, then lets leave lor

She stood up, and were about to leave.

Kelly: No la. I’m not that tired…
Shirleen to Kelly: Your boyfriend says so lor… Then we leave lor
Me to Shirleen: Hello… You all book de room… So we should leave… And not you both…
Shirleen to Me: Hello… What YOU ALL… Who’s the you all… Is Alex who book the room… not me…
Shirleen to Alex: Right?

Alex nodded.

Me to Shirleen: Ok. My fault… Since is Alex book the room, so we should leave right? [/COLOR]
Alex to Me: The room is for you both
Me: Huh.
Shirleen to Me: Huh what? Thought you say Kelly is tired? So let you both use and rest for the night.
Me: Hmm… Ok. Then you both?
Shirleen to Me: We both got other program…

Shirleen went to the plastic bag, and took out the condom, and throw to me.

Shirleen to Me: Take this… And use it… Want to enjoy… Make sure you do the precautious correctly…
Me: Ok… Thanks huh…

After saying, Shirleen and Alex left the room, leaving me and Kelly behind…

Kelly: Eh… Dear… Why you take the condom? Thought you don’t like? Or you want to use it ar?
Me: No la… Then pass her back says… Eh… We don’t need condom… We prefer RAW… meh? No right? [/COLOR]
Kelly: You huh… Nonsense…
Me: But seriously la… If you want me use, I will lor…
Kelly: Don’t want… I prefer raw too…
Me: Haha… Ok… But…
Kelly: But what?
Me: Your sis a bit weird weird de…
Kelly: Aiya. She’s like that de… But she’s a nice girl lor…
Me: Maybe…
Kelly: What maybe? She….

Before she can continued, I gave her a kissed on her lips and it turned to French kissing. We continued kissing, and tongues playing for awhile before I broke the kissed, and moved down to her neck. My right hands were on her left breast, squeezing it, and left hand on her backside caressing it. Her right hands were on my hard-on bottom too, caressing and touching it.

I broke the kissed, and lifted her up and placed her on the bed. I took off my clothing I was wearing, and she stripped her too. Soon, we were both naked and her pretty naked body are now in front of my eyes. I went down again, and this time towards her pussy area. I started licking her clits while both my hands on her breast squeezing and tuning her nipples. She was moaning while one of her hands on my back of head, and the other touching my face.

I could feel or taste her juice flowing out of her pussy area. I stopped the licked, and sat right up. Holding up her legs and placed it on my shoulder, I pushed in my hard ‘didi’ into her pussy, and started pumping up on her. Her moaned was louder and sharper as I goes and it went on for about 15mins or so before I stopped pumping. I put both her legs down this time, and bent both her legs and pushed it against her breast in order for her knee cap to the breast. With that, again I continued pumping her for another 10mins or so, before I pulled out, and shot onto her stomach area.

I then lied down beside her, hugging her to sleep after wiping ourself with the tissues provided…

gardener
13-10-2010, 03:05 PM
interesting story. camp for more!

shiok11
13-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Very catchy story... Had been following the storyline since day 1. Tenting here for sure... Woohoo...

hbk_divas
14-10-2010, 09:07 AM
interesting story. waiting for next updates :)

eXia-san
14-10-2010, 10:30 PM
Use condom wo for your on good bro~~ XD
Do cont for ur story ar... nice story going on there~~

Shogun456
14-10-2010, 11:12 PM
Bro, great story. Just up u 3 points, keep up the good work :D

azukibun
15-10-2010, 03:06 AM
camp camp camp..wait your the next story bro :)

BiRd13
15-10-2010, 10:57 AM
Here it goes...

Warm Afternoon
Woke up and saw that it was nearly 11am. Seeing Kelly was still sleeping. I gave her a perk on her cheek, which somehow awoke her…

Kelly: Morning dear…
Me: Morning…

I gave her another kiss on her lips…

Kelly: What time le?
Me: Almost 11am le…
Kelly: Wa… So late already?

She stretched herself, and sat up. The blanket covering her body, somehow slightly dropped down, and her 2 36C breast can be seen again. Without further hesitation, I hugged her with my left hands, and my right hand went onto her left breast, pressing and squeezing it, and using my palm, caressing her nipples. We started frenching while her left hands were on my ‘didi’, stroking it.

I broke the kiss, and went down to her right breast, and started sucking on her right nipples, while my right hands still on her left breast. Her nipples began to turn quite hard after sometimes of sucking. My right hand slowly moved down to her pussy area, and started rubbing her clits with my index fingers. Her pussy were super wet as my fingers entered her pussy area, fingering her. She was letting out some soft moaning as it goes.

I stopped the licking, and signaled her to suck my ‘didi’. She bent down slightly, and slowly licked the tip of my ‘didi’, and slowly taking it into her mouth. Soon, more than ¾ of my ‘didi’ was inside her mouth. After another 20mins or so of sucking, and her sucking gets deeper and deeper as it goes, and soon, I exploded inside her mouth. She swallowed every drops of my sperm, and licking it dried.

I then go down on her, and spread her legs opened, and started licking her clits. One of her hands were on my head, while the other touching her own breast. After another 10mins or so of licking, my ‘didi’ was hard again.

I sat up, bent her knees and pushed it against her breast, and pushed my ‘didi’ into her pussy and started pumping up on her. I goes slow and not so deep, and as the thrust goes, I went deeper and harder. After another 15mins or so of pumping, I knew I was cumming. I pulled out of her, and shot all over her breast, and stomach area. We then frenched kiss awhile more, before holding her hands, and head into the shower for a bath.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
15-10-2010, 11:19 AM
Wow..after unloading, 10mins become hard again...you on pills or what Bro :eek::D

Keep it up ..

BiRd13
15-10-2010, 12:14 PM
Wow..after unloading, 10mins become hard again...you on pills or what Bro :eek::D

Keep it up ..

bro... normal can ba... but maybe 3rd times take more longer...

pusslicker
15-10-2010, 03:17 PM
i remember when i was younger around 23, after i had cum on my gf the first shot. less than 5min i going for the second. it sometime depend.

Season_Tea
15-10-2010, 07:37 PM
Nice story bro

eeemen
15-10-2010, 11:30 PM
Good stuff bro, thanks. Cheers .................

wildwind
16-10-2010, 01:08 AM
looks like i need to camp at here already...nice story bro...upz you..

BiRd13
16-10-2010, 11:40 AM
i remember when i was younger around 23, after i had cum on my gf the first shot. less than 5min i going for the second. it sometime depend.

Yeah. When young in early till mid twenties, I'm able to continue for several rounds, within several minutes of resting. Now already old, max 3-4 round buay tahan liao... hehe

Nice story bro
Good stuff bro, thanks. Cheers .................
looks like i need to camp at here already...nice story bro...upz you..

Thanks all bro for the support... Here's some...

Clubbing can be Fun too
Forward to 2 months later. During the past days/weeks/months, we meet often for chit chat, drinking, and once in awhile (usually weekend) went hotel for overnight. Our relation had been closer as day passes. This day, we planned to go to a certain club, for dinner over one of the restaurant there too. Shirleen had placed a booking for it, and as usual, I went over to their house to wait for them. After we three were ready, we proceeded downstairs, as Alex was there waiting for us. We hopped into the car, and Alex drove off.

We arrived at the destination, and after parking the car, we headed towards where the restaurant is. We were lead to our tables by one of the waitress, and we continued ordering the food. We were chit chatting and eating after the foods were served. After finishing all the food…

Shirleen: So how? Is everyone full?
Kelly: Yup. Very full
Me: Super full.

Alex nodded his head.

Shirleen: Ok. Let’s pay for the bill, and get out of here.
Me: Need some nicotine right?

Shirleen gave me a smiled, and we called for the bill. After paying (by her), we headed out, and lighted our own cigarettes and continued puffing.

Me: So where are we heading after this?
Shirleen: Going to drink…
Me: Ok lor…

After we finish our cigarettes, we headed back into the club, while Alex moved off.

Me: Where’s Alex going?
Shirleen: He going do something. Will be back later

We reached the pub, and Shirleen ordered a tower as usual. We started drinking, and in less than 2 hours, one tower had finished. Shirleen ordered another, and we continued drinking again. In the next 2 hours or less, it finishes again. Shirleen ordered the third, but this time, Kelly was quite drunk already and I’m kind of bloated due to the gas too. However, Shirleen proceeded on ordering the third… I wanted to stop her from ordering, but Kelly signaled me not to. After the third tower came, Shirleen stood up but looks drunk or high.

Me: Where you going?
Shirleen: Going to the ladies.
Kelly to Me: Dear. You company her can?
Shirleen: Don’t need. It’s ok.
Kelly to Shirleen: Let dear go with you ok?
Shirleen: I say don’t need.
Me: Err… I also want to go
Shirleen to Me: Really?
Me: Yup. High tide after drink so much
Shirleen to Me: Ok. Not I asking you company me huh? It’s you who want go yourself.
Me: Ya ya. It’s me who want to go shh shh. Can?

Shirleen then moved out of the room (We in some kind of ktv room), and I headed out with her, while Kelly rest her head on the sofa and closes her eyes. From the back of Shirleen, can sees that she’s really drunk as she walked unbalanced. I held on her arms in order not to let her fall, and we walked to the back where the toilets are situated.

There were two toilets and one with toilet bowl, while the other with urinal kind. Of course, she headed into the toilet bowl one, while I headed into the other. After peeing, I headed out to wash my hands and can heard from the one she entered, that there’s vomiting sound coming out. I stood outside for awhile, to see how it goes, and after some silence, vomiting sound can be heard again. I knocked on the door, and asked if she’s alright.

After awhile of waiting, the door opened and she was standing there. However, she seems wanted to vomit again, and turned onto the toilet bowl, and started vomiting again. I entered and pat her on the back, while she continued vomiting. She told me to close the door behind me and I did as per told. I continued patting her for awhile, and soon, all her vomits had finished. I then held her up, while she went to the basin (in the toilet itself) to wash her face, and rinsed her mouth. Maybe due to that the space of the toilet are quite limited, we were standing really closed. So closed that our body had touches each other.

youngboy123
17-10-2010, 01:17 AM
Keep up the good story. :) can't wait.

BiRd13
18-10-2010, 02:54 PM
Here's more to go...

Toilet Fun
Some kind of urged came into me, and I held on to her right waist area. She continued rinsing her mouth, and I suddenly gave her a perk on her cheek. She turned to look at me, and the next moment, we were frenching with each others. I’m not sure if we both were drunk or high, or did have the intention already. Both her hands were at the back of my head while we kisses and both my hands were on her back, touching and stroking it.

My right hand moved down, and onto her left breast and started squeezing it. Can felt her bra she’s wearing though, but I continued pressing it. Her right hands moved down to my bottom, and started touching the outer part of my ‘didi’ which was already hard by then. She broke the kiss and signaled me to sit on the toilet bowl. Once I sat down, she squatted in front of me, and pulled down my bermudas I was wearing and my boxer too. Seeing my hard ‘didi’, she looked at me, and gave me a smile. She then slowly licked the tips of my ‘didi’, and after some time of licking, she began sucking it. The sucked got deeper as it entered her mouth, and soon, more than half of my ‘didi’ was inside her mouth.

After about 10mins or so of sucking, I could no longer hold myself as I’m really horny at that time. I stopped her from sucking, and told her I want entered her. But she told me she’s having periods, and can’t do with me… She then proceeded on telling me that it should end tomorrow. But who the hell I know if I have the opportunity to screw her the next day. Giving no choice, I told her to continue sucking till I shoot and she nodded.

She then continued giving me blow job, but this time, deeper than previous. I held her head and pushed in deeper as she goes, and my ‘didi’ was fully in her mouth after some time. She got choked somehow, but still continued giving me deep nice blow job. In the next 15mins, I was enjoying the blowjob, and soon I shot, and unload all my sperms into her mouth. She swallowed some of it, and splat out some. I then held her up slightly, and we frenched kissed for awhile, before wearing back my bermudas and boxer.

She then proceeded in rinsing her mouth, as I hugged her from behind. We mentioned to each other not to disclose this little secret out to anyone, especially her sister, Kelly, and I agreed. We then headed out of the toilet, and proceeded on to the room where we previously in. Kelly was still asleep when we entered, and I sat beside her, patting on her, while looking and watching Shirleen.

After a short while, Alex returned too, and I woke up Kelly, and we four headed out of the room after finished the drinks. Seems like Alex had booked room at the clubhouse too. We then headed into the room, where there’s a Queen size bed, a Single bed, and a sofa. After taking turns in showering, me and Kelly took the Queen size bed, while Shirleen took the single bed, and Alex, the sofa bed. We then dozed off as all are tired…

BiRd13
19-10-2010, 12:43 PM
Morning
Woke up in the morning, and Alex was not around. Shirleen was sitting at the balcony area smoking, while Kelly was still fast asleep. I slowly climbed down from the bed, in order not to awake Kelly, and after taking my cigarettes, walked to the balcony area, to join Shirleen in smoking.

Me: Morning…
Shirleen: Morning too…

I lighted my cigarettes…

Me: So early wake up already?
Shirleen: Can’t sleep much…
Me: I see. Oh. Where’s Alex? Never see him around?
Shirleen: Oh. He went to work.
Me: Huh. Today Sunday wor. Still working?
Shirleen: No choice mah. Renovation cock up. He had to go and take a look.
Me: Oh I see.

Shirleen was wearing a sport shorts, revealing her long and sexy leg, and a singlet, which can see her breast cup is kind of big.

Me: So, what are we going to do later?
Shirleen: After Kelly wake up, then we go for breakfast.
Me: Oh. Ok.
Shirleen: You got bring your swimming trunks?
Shirleen: Ok. Then later let’s go for a swim.
Me: Ok. No problem. We need some exercise
Shirleen: Sexercise or exercise? Haha….
Me: Both also can. Haha…

I saw Kelly woke up, and she moved towards us.

Me: Morning dear
Kelly: Morning…

She lighted a cigarettes after I passed her my box, and gave her a kiss in her cheek.

Kelly: So where we heading later?
Me: Going for breakfast, then a swim
Kelly: Ok
Me to Shirleen: Oh ya. What time do we need to check out?
Shirleen: I extend till 6pm.
Me to Shirleen: Wow. Ok… Then we can relax more…
Kelly: I’m tired too…
Me: You little pig…

I pinched her cheek, and kisses her lips.

Shirleen: Aiyo… So ‘Rou Ma’… I go in first…

She then trashed her cigarette butts, and headed back into the room. I hugged Kelly from the back, and my ‘didi’ turned hard-on when touching her butt.

Kelly: You huh… So early so horny le ar?
Me: Yesterday night don’t have mah…
Kelly: No choice lor… My sis and Alex around mah
Me: Now no mah…
Kelly: My sis in the room what… Later she see…
Me Sian lor…
Kelly: Guai la… Endure la… Later got chance, I give you good one?
Me: Ok ok… Haha

We finishes our cigarettes, and after throwing, headed back into the room. We three then headed out of the room, and proceeded back to the café, for some breakfast. After eating, and smoking, we headed back into the room. We relax awhile, before decided to go for a swim. Shirleen went into the bathroom for a change, while me and Kelly waiting.

I kissed Kelly on her lips, and seems like she’s horny too, and we started frenching. My right hands were on her left breast squeezing, while her left hands were on my bottom, caressing and touching my ‘didi’. Shortly later, Shirleen came out of the bathroom, and we broke the kiss, and touch. She’s wearing a set of bikini, which showed her deep cleavage and her big cup of breast…

Shirleen: Oops. Sorry.
Me: It’s ok.
Shirleen: Who’s next?
Kelly: Dear. You go change first… I’m still feeling a bit giddy.
Me: Ok. You rest awhile ba

I then headed into the bathroom after giving Kelly a light pat on her head. I wore my swimming trunks and came out of the bathroom. Shirleen was no where to be seen, and Kelly was lying on the bed.

Me: Where’s Shirleen?
Kelly: She went to the swimming pool first.
Me: Oh. Ok…

I climbed up the bed, and onto Kelly.

Me: Your sis quite ‘Shi Xiang’ huh.
Me: Cause she give us some privacy time
Kelly: You huh…

I kisses her lips and we started frenching again. Both her hands were hugging on me tightly, as my right hands on her left breast, pressing, and squeezing it. I then broke the kissed, and licked down to her neck, while removing her clothing. She helped by pulling off my swimming trunks as well. In a short while, we both were naked.

I turned down, and slipped my ‘didi’ into her mouth as she licked, while I went down on her, and started licking her clits, while fingering her pussy too. She was letting out some moaning, as I licked, and soon her pussy was as wet as water pond.

I pulled my ‘didi’ out of her mouth, and spread her legs slightly and pushed in my ‘didi’ into her wet pussy. I started pumping her slowly and gets on deeper as each thrust goes. After another 15mins of thrusting, I pulled her up using her waist level, and she sat up. I then straightened my legs while sitting down, as she adjusted herself. We frenched kiss while she started moving up and down. Soon, I’m about to cum, and guessed she’s cumming too, as she moved faster and harder till I released all my loads inside of her. We frenched kiss awhile more, before pulled out of her, and cleaned up.

Kelly: Dear…
Me: Yes dear?
Kelly: You go join my sis for swimming ok?
Me: Then you leh?
Kelly: I’m feeling a bit giddy.
Me: Huh. Ok lor. Then you take a rest ba.
Kelly: Ok. Sorry dear.
Me: No worries. Your health more important.

I then wore back my trunks, and after kisses her on her forehead, I left the room.

gardener
19-10-2010, 01:25 PM
who the hell is the alex?! more more more!!!

andythai
19-10-2010, 03:58 PM
phew sisters, what an sexperience envy envy envy....:)

wolf2305
19-10-2010, 04:35 PM
more more more

callim2
19-10-2010, 04:46 PM
Bro.... Pls come back faster with the next installment.... Very nice.. :D

wildwind
20-10-2010, 12:06 AM
then another round with the sister at pool? can't wait for your next installment..

eurodc
20-10-2010, 01:54 AM
Great thread bro ! Camping for more ! :D Upzzz

BiRd13
20-10-2010, 03:45 PM
who the hell is the alex?! more more more!!!

Alex is the driver earlier on =)

then another round with the sister at pool? can't wait for your next installment..

Pro bro.. Haha...

phew sisters, what an sexperience envy envy envy....
more more more
Bro.... Pls come back faster with the next installment.... Very nice..
Great thread bro ! Camping for more ! Upzzz

Thanks all bros for the support and points...

More to share...

Swimming
There’s a number of people swimming in the pool as I approached. After looking around and trying to spot Shirleen, I saw her in a distance, and she’s sitting on the side of the pool, with her legs in the water. I walked over to her…

Shirleen: Where’s Kelly?
Me: She said she’s feeling giddy and tired, so having a short rest.
Shirleen: Oh I see.
I then sat beside her, with legs in the pool too after taking a quick rinsed.

Shirleen: You don’t need do any warm up exercise? Or already did?
Me: Yup. Done it earlier on.
Shirleen: Oh I see…

Her voice seems sad, or unpleased.

Me: Done some warm up by walking from room to here. Consider?
Shirleen: Haha… Ok.

I then stood up, stretched myself a bit, before entering the pool. After putting my goggles on, we then continued swimming for a few laps. I headed to one of the corner and leaned my head on the poolside, while Shirleen continued swimming her laps. I closes my eyes, enjoying the cooling water, and peaceful surrounding for awhile. Suddenly, I felt someone touching my bottom, and I opened my eyes. It was none other than Shirleen. She’s standing in front of me, and her hands were on my bottom, touching it. I looked around seeing no one around, and hugged her towards me.

Shirleen whisper to Me: Like it?
Me: Yeah…

This time, her hands have slipped into my trunks, and touching my ‘didi’. By then, my ‘didi’ was already hard on.

Shirleen: So hard?
Me: You touching what. Of course will hard lor.
Shirleen: Any girls touch you, you also will hard la
Me: Quite true
Shirleen: You…

Before she continued saying, I kisses her soft lips. We then continued to passionate kissing while one of her hands hugging to me, and the other continued touching my ‘didi’. I hugged her tight with one of my hand as we kisses, and the other, on her breast, squeezing it. I was feeling really horny by then.

I stopped the kissed, and pushed myself up of the pool. Sitting on the edge of the pool, and my back leaning against the ‘wall’ behind me, I opened my leg slightly, and hinted her to suck on mine. She moved closer to me, and started licking my ‘didi’. My ‘didi’ slowly disappeared inside her mouth, as she took inch by inch into it. Soon, more than ¾ of my ‘didi’ was inside her mouth.

For about 10mins or so, she was giving me deep throat blow job, while I enjoying it, and caressing her face and neck area. Sensing that still not about to cum, I stopped her from continuing, and headed down into the pool again.

We then kisses for awhile more while hugging together tightly. I then turned her around, so that her back facing the wall of the pool, and lifted her up, with the help of the water.
Both her hands were around my neck, and her legs grabbing my waist level tightly. I pulled her bottom sideways, and pushed my didi into her pussy hole. She let out a soft moaned as I entered, and started licking my ears and kissing my cheek as I moved my waist. She coordinated by moving up and down as I moved, in order for deepest penetration. After sometime of pumping, I’m about to cum, and shot all inside of her. We then kisses for awhile more, before pulling out of hers, and adjust or wore back our swimming clothing. After soaking in the pool for awhile more, we headed out of the pool, and back to the room.

HornyYoungBoy07
20-10-2010, 04:26 PM
Great story... Pls continue bro TS. :)

maverick_evo
20-10-2010, 04:50 PM
thumbs up for the fasinating counter :) more more pls....

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
20-10-2010, 05:06 PM
Can smell a 3-some cummingggg :D

BiRd13
21-10-2010, 11:52 AM
Great story... Pls continue bro TS.
thumbs up for the fasinating counter... more more pls....
Can smell a 3-some cummingggg

Thx all bro for the support... Here's some for the day...

A Hot Afternoon
Kelly was still asleep when we entered the room. Not wanting to disturb her, Shirleen proceeded into the bathroom for a shower, while I took my cigarettes, and went out to the balcony for a smoke. However when Shirleen came out of the bathroom, it somehow awoke Kelly. I then walked towards her, and sat beside her after throwing my cigarette.

Kelly: You both swim finish le ar?
Shirleen: Yup. Just finish not long.
Kelly to Me: What’s the time already?
Me: Almost 3pm
Kelly to Me: Wa. So late le ar…
Shirleen: You so pig… Sleep for so long…
Kelly to Shirleen: Tired mah…
Me to Kelly: So how your headache already?

I massage her head while talking…

Kelly to Me: After a good sleep, now ok le.
Me: Good…
Shirleen: You all hungry ma? Want go eat?
Me: Yup. Hungry le. But I need a bath first
Shirleen to Me: Ok. Go go… Faster…

I then head into the bathroom for a quick shower. When out, Shirleen and Kelly have dressed up, and ready to go. We three then headed out of the room, to the café to take our lunch. After lunch, we headed back to the room. We headed out to the balcony to smoke, and after that, we went back in.

Shirleen: So what you all want to do?
Kelly: Don’t know
Me: Anything…

Shirleen then took a black plastic bag from her bag, and passed to me.

Shirleen: See if you all want or not lor

I opened up the bag, and pour the stuff out, which contains porn vcd.

Kelly: Wa she. Porn huh
Shirleen: Ya. See if you all want watch or not. If not, can take home or throw away
Kelly to Me: Dear, want watch?
Me: Anything…
Kelly to Shirleen: Zeh… Which is good?
Shirleen to Kelly: How I know. I haven’t watch before…
Kelly to Shirleen: Ok. Then I anyhow take one.
Shirleen: Up to you
Me to Shirleen: Oh ya. When Alex coming back?
Shirleen: Why leh? You miss him ar? Haha
Me: No la… Just wondering
Shirleen: He only joined us for dinner later.
Me: Oh Ok…

Kelly played the vcd, and came sitting beside me, while Shirleen moved her in, and sat beside her. Wonder if its fate or what. The porn was actually threesome… and bad thinking came over to my mind… Of course, as usual and common stuff, my ‘didi’ already turned hard-on, and I’m feeling horny.

I turned and gave a kiss on Kelly’s cheek, and proceeded in licking her ears. She kind of enjoying it, but yet scared Shirleen saw it…

Shirleen: You all want to do what, carry on. Just treat as I’m not around.

Hearing this, I got more daring. My right hands went over Kelly left breast, and started squeezing it. Kelly’s left hand too moved to my bottom, and started touching my ‘didi’. I broke the kissed, and took of her shirts she’s wearing. At first, she resisted a bit, but after much pulling, managed to pull off her shirt and her bra, revealing her nice breast. I went down onto her left breast, and started to suck like a baby. While sucking, I pulled down my shorts and underwear I was wearing too, and she immediately grabbed hold of it and started stroking.

After sometime of sucking, I stopped and started licking her upwards to her neck. I gave a peep to see what’s Shirleen was doing, and to my surprised, her top and bottom was gone too. Her left hands were on her breast playing her own nipples, and her right hand can be seen under her panties. I guessed she’s rubbing herself.

Me whisper to Kelly: Look behind you

Kelly turned to see Shirleen, and turned back to me…

Kelly: She’s also horny lor…
Me: Maybe…
Shirleen: Don’t think I can’t hear what you all talking ok?
Me: Oops…
Kelly to Shirleen: Zeh… Come la… Join us…

I was shocked when heard that… and exciting too… As a threesome will be starting soon…

eeemen
21-10-2010, 01:21 PM
What a good sister eh?? Thanks , more pls, cheers ........................

eurodc
21-10-2010, 01:44 PM

I was shocked when heard that… and exciting too… As a threesome will be starting soon…

Wah seh, steamy steamy !!!

wildwind
22-10-2010, 12:07 AM

wow....faster continue bro...buey tahan le...

fookydud
22-10-2010, 12:41 AM
interesting sia, sister ask own sister to join in. hahas! carry on bro !

BiRd13
23-10-2010, 12:58 PM
Sorry for late update due to rushing 'story'... Lol...
Anyway, here's the last update for this story...

Threesome
Shirleen to Kelly: Don’t say such nonsense… Your bf allow or not?
Kelly to Me: Dear… Can?
Me: Hmm… Ok… Just for this time ar?
Kelly to Me: Ok

Shirleen immediately crawled over to us after Kelly removed the blanket which covers our lower body.

Shirleen: Wow… Huge huh?
Kelly: Big hor… Shiok lor…

I knew Shirleen was just acting ‘blur’ as she already seen, and we had already fucked each other. I guessed she’s just trying to ‘act’ in first time seeing. So I ‘played’ on with her..

Me: Huge meh? Ok la…

Kelly then urged me to go to the middle, where the two girls are each by my side. I hugged both of them, and frenched kissed with Kelly, while Shirleen licked my nipples. After awhile of kissing, I broke the kissed, and turned to Shirleen and our turned to frenched kiss, while Kelly went down to my ‘didi’, and slowly taking it into her mouth.

With my right hand on Kelly’s head, caressing and patting her head, I continued frenching with Shirleen. Shirleen then broke the kiss, and now both of them started licking my ‘didi’, and also taking turned in sucking my ‘didi’. I stretched out my hands, and fingered both of them with both my hands on each pussy. Shirleen’s pussy was super wet when I inserted my fingers into hers, while Kelly’s pussy were not so wet. Both moaned in enjoyment, and the faster I goes in, the louder and longer moaning they both had.

I stopped both of them from the sucking, and told Shirleen to turn around. In the doggy pose, I inserted my ‘didi’ into her pussy, and started pumping on her. Kelly went infront of Shirleen, and spread her legs wide for Shirleen to lick her pussy. Seeing such, I gets hornier, and every thrust I entered, it takes from slow to fast and hard pumping. Soon, I’m about to cum. I pulled myself out of her, and squeezed my ‘didi’ for the urged to goes down.

Shirleen then stopped her licking on Kelly’s pussy, and Kelly moved near me. Kelly lied down on the bed, with her legs spreading again, awaiting for me to pump her this time. Not to disappointed her, and since my ‘didi’ still maintaining in hard-on mode, I pushed my ‘didi’ into Kelly’s pussy, and started pumping on her.

I guessed Shirleen want to take ‘revenge’ or want to ‘enjoy’ being lick, as she kneeled infront of me with her back facing me, and her pussy near to Kelly’s mouth. With such, Kelly started to lick Shirleen’s pussy this time. I pushed myself slightly forward, and grabbed onto both Shirleen’s breast and squeezing it, while continued pumping on Kelly. After another 20mins of hard and fast pumping, I’m finally cumming.

I immediately pulled out of Kelly, and stood up and moved to Shirleen. Shirleen was enjoying the licking and her mouth was opened slightly. Seeing my ‘didi’ infront of her face, she opened her mouth slightly bigger, and take my ‘didi’ into her mouth. I shot all my loads inside her mouth and she gave me some more licking and sucking before stopping…

I then hugged both of them to me, and take turned in frenching them awhile, before we lied onto the bed, and fall asleep. We checked out after 6pm, and went dinner after meeting Alex up. This was the first and last time, we had the threesome together…

FireKuku
24-10-2010, 11:01 AM
Power lah bro!!! More more more!

eXia-san
24-10-2010, 02:40 PM
Awesome bro!!! Do your partner take pills?? becoz most of the time you always do it "raw"...

blade
24-10-2010, 10:04 PM
nice story bro~~ cont pls ^^

gardener
25-10-2010, 12:51 PM
sexciting! more more more!

FireKuku
26-10-2010, 12:18 AM
Camping!! More more pls

BiRd13
26-10-2010, 01:36 PM
Er bro... Thanks for all the support... But this story end le... No more 'update'... Haha... Maybe will write one soon... =D

Anyway to bro eXia-san, nope... my partner don't take pill... Well, I'm a responsible person... So if really 'accident' that she got pregnant, will take responsibility =X Want to enjoy, Enjoy and Be responsible =D

eurodc
26-10-2010, 07:37 PM
Bro, thanks for the very interesting story. Hopefully you will be inspired to write more as I am sure many bros enjoy reading them. Really appreciate your efforts. :D

Er bro... Thanks for all the support... But this story end le... No more 'update'... Haha... Maybe will write one soon...

eXia-san
11-11-2010, 04:36 PM
So fast end le ka bro?? though still got other session for ur gf... XD
anyway,good luck in your life!!