PDA

View Full Version : ex wife best friend

Nakatanakata
28-09-2010, 05:53 AM
just curious how girl work?..my ex wife best friend had been going out with me..movie,drinking session,celebrating festival only the two of us. But we didn't up another level yet. I can also tell that she didn't tell my ex wife we have been going out together. recently I had break the touch barrier with her, like sitting close together, touching hand..but not holding yet. Any bro can gives me advice what to do next. Just worry she treat me as a friend.

~oyster~
28-09-2010, 09:56 PM
You have already answered your own question.:rolleyes:

Mr Bombastic
28-09-2010, 10:50 PM
If she's still your ex wife's best friend, she might think twice before betraying your ex wife. If she's a true friend that is....
My advice: fucking her will bring alot of kinkiness, and also alot of TROUBLE. there are thousands of pussies out there. open your eyes wide wide bro..

excape
28-09-2010, 11:02 PM
maybe she is spying for yr ex to see if u are still single? did she mention anything about yr ex ? ie when is the last time u see her etc?

alan0338
28-09-2010, 11:11 PM
Bro, be very careful of LANDMINES :eek: :eek: :D :D

alphonsus
29-09-2010, 01:00 AM
Eh, why not just simply ask her what she feels?

austin69
29-09-2010, 01:11 AM
If she's still your ex wife's best friend, she might think twice before betraying your ex wife. If she's a true friend that is....
My advice: fucking her will bring alot of kinkiness, and also alot of TROUBLE. there are thousands of pussies out there. open your eyes wide wide bro..

That's exactly the point. Of the thousands and thousands of pussies out there, why the ex-wife best friend? Forbidden fruit always tastes good, that's why.

I thank you.:D

Arucard
29-09-2010, 01:16 AM
it is already ex...so y bother so much....

vpn888
29-09-2010, 01:38 AM
TS you are lucky.

I think most gals are unscrupulous when come to guys they like ie gal will grab any guy she likes regardless of whether the guy is her sister's bf or her mother's lover or her best friend's bf or the guy is older than her father!

Also another weakness about gals is they go for guys that is more accessible to them. An example is say there are 2 guys. The gal actually like guy A 80% out of 100% and guy B 60%. But if guy B is more accessible in day-to-day life such as same department then she will go for guy B instead of guy A whom maybe she gets to meet once every now and then. Or guy B is more pro active and can give more sweet talks instead of guy A who is more down to earth. That is how gals function : accessibility and convenience !

Love, romance and patience - only in reel life not real life as far as gals are concerned.

29flora
25-10-2010, 05:00 PM
The thing here to realize is "EX". Unless the divorce has not been finalized yet.But there's lots of ppl still married and still screwing around.

jacky43
25-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Interesting i have many old stories to post, 20yrs ago a female classmate, think she was the last batch of SBC dancer. She told me seperated, divorce and, the cause her hubby female colleague.

She was not awared, till a fine day he brought up the issue. They had a daughter, should be in her 20s now. She told me she felt betrayed by hubby and, his colleague who she had treated as a friend.

Oh! no names she told me after seperation. She was seeing that HK singer/actor Alex Too, don't know did they live happy ever after. Mine classmate was slim, nice body she was a dancer back then. Also i think she was half mixed, Indo Chinese and dutch. The ang mo girl look, not mine type.

BiRd13
25-10-2010, 05:40 PM
Bro TS,

What's the reaction when you touches her hand? Maybe try hinting her more, and see how it goes...

Since its EX wife friends, should be ok le... As long as all the divorce thingy have been settled... I bonk my ex wife's sister in the past =X

dom70
25-10-2010, 06:13 PM
I agreed w bro Arucard. It alrdy Ex. Maybe she been ur secret admiral ever since n now u single, is her chance. Haa haa open and ask, if not u never knw

gills001
25-10-2010, 07:48 PM
Bro, go with the motion flow.... if the party can't resist, you are not to blame (lending a helping .....) :)

Xgenre
25-10-2010, 07:49 PM
Tell us more about your divorce settlement. Did ex-wife get alimony or custody of any kids that you need to pay maintenance on? Basically, if you screw her ex-best friend, can she screw you back by asking for more?

I know of someone in a similar position and I can tell you the ex was damn pissed. When the ex was thinking of divorce, who does she consult? Her best friend right? So when the best friend encourage her to divorce, she did. When her ex-husband become available after the divorce and your best friend goes after him, it's damn shitty. Being betrayed is what she felt. She lost a husband and a best friend and she might not be nice about it.

B52bomber
25-10-2010, 10:54 PM
just curious how girl work?..my ex wife best friend had been going out with me..movie,drinking session,celebrating festival only the two of us. But we didn't up another level yet. I can also tell that she didn't tell my ex wife we have been going out together. recently I had break the touch barrier with her, like sitting close together, touching hand..but not holding yet. Any bro can gives me advice what to do next. Just worry she treat me as a friend.

start your engine>>>>>RAMP!!!!!!!

gambirsarawak
26-10-2010, 12:07 AM
nothing stopping you from going out with her.. if you really like her.. tell you! I am sure she feel the same as she dont mind going out with you

tan-tan
26-10-2010, 12:51 AM
Also another weakness about gals is they go for guys that is more accessible to them. An example is say there are 2 guys. The gal actually like guy A 80% out of 100% and guy B 60%. But if guy B is more accessible in day-to-day life such as same department then she will go for guy B instead of guy A whom maybe she gets to meet once every now and then. Or guy B is more pro active and can give more sweet talks instead of guy A who is more down to earth. That is how gals function : accessibility and convenience !

Can't be more true. 9 out of 10 girls I know behave the same way.

Tell us more about your divorce settlement. Did ex-wife get alimony or custody of any kids that you need to pay maintenance on? Basically, if you screw her ex-best friend, can she screw you back by asking for more?

A knotty situation here. IMHO, if the divorce procedures are completed, the ex-wife can't do much as both are legally single entities.

bigangry
26-10-2010, 05:35 PM
it is already ex...so y bother so much....

yeah lor Arucard is right! since its an EX, mean old toys!

thats unless you still have feelings or want to get back with ur ex wife. if not go ahead, if she is a good lady then why not since you are single and i presume she is single as well