PDA

View Full Version : KTV in KL

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]

World Citizen
04-11-2023, 11:50 PM
Heading up to KL in a week. Any tips for a wild viet KTV? Don’t need super budget but hopefully not a RM10k bill at the end la! Also have an Indian biz partner so ideally not racist/banned!

tangoten0
07-11-2023, 10:26 PM
Go to Great Wall beside Pudu Plaza. You do FJ standing up! Serious! But you bring your own condom. KTV rooms got no door (Bandarara regulations!) but got red sign switched on to show hanky-panky going inside! Bouncer stationed around to prevent anyone from accidentally stepping inside! BBBJ also available. RM50 until CIM. All NL or Kadazan. Value for money though place is run down.

Paiseh resurecting an old post here. Anyone can provide some update if Great Wall still alive or some place like it (looking for NL / Kadazan). Please PM or post here. Much appreciated.

I am new to KL. Paiseh if this is common knowledge.

Yokosi
09-11-2023, 12:22 PM
Paiseh resurecting an old post here. Anyone can provide some update if Great Wall still alive or some place like it (looking for NL / Kadazan). Please PM or post here. Much appreciated.

I am new to KL. Paiseh if this is common knowledge.

Great Wall in Pudu is dead and buried.

No such papaya farms in KL or PJ.

PJ location also closed and buried long time ago.

tangoten0
09-11-2023, 01:38 PM
Great Wall in Pudu is dead and buried.

No such papaya farms in KL or PJ.

PJ location also closed and buried long time ago.

You sound very knowledgeable. What about outside KL/PJ? If got location, can pm? Will pay you in drinks in future lol.

Yokosi
09-11-2023, 02:10 PM
You sound very knowledgeable. What about outside KL/PJ? If got location, can pm? Will pay you in drinks in future lol.

The two in Penang island are now dead and gone.

Only left three in Seremban.These are SR ( Sky River ), Saigon 2, EVO KTV.

BJ in the room. FJ in some place very nearby. You will need to pay for these adventures.

Room rental is by buying beer in the cartons.

Seremban is a fruit plantation. Namely....papayas.

Only Viets ladies. From syts to chubby ones.

Please search the Malaysian forum, in Seremban and Melaka thread in www. Decentplayboyforum.com.

tangoten0
10-11-2023, 04:39 AM
The two in Penang island are now dead and gone. ...

Thank you for info 🙏

tiger84
12-11-2023, 05:59 PM
Anyone up for beers and KTV tonight?

yangyang
20-11-2023, 01:17 PM
Hi bro can share mummy contact for this joint please thanks.

Or any kind bros can share contact for Paragon ktv and Babylon ktv too thanks in advance.

Should be diamond cafe/club
kuchai interchange, Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park, 58200 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Opposite babylon ktv..

At least more straight forward.. mamasan will tell you who can piak piak upstairs and who cannot.. no need to guess.. will not anyhow charge like wendy at mexico..

psyk0bear
20-11-2023, 03:51 PM
Anyone up for beers and KTV tonight?

Hit me up bro! KL people here looking for ktv kaki hehe

pippo2002
22-11-2023, 01:56 PM
Hi bro can share mummy contact for this joint please thanks.

Or any kind bros can share contact for Paragon ktv and Babylon ktv too thanks in advance.

Sorry, I dunno the mummy there.. just go and see see.. mummy always different I think..

jeffyhandsomekl
23-11-2023, 10:47 AM
The KTV is the 80's and 90's were the best with qualiy GROs.

I was in my 20's at that time. With not much in my pocket but i was lucky to
be given the treat from my elder business friend to interesting places like
Pertama Complex@TAR KL, Cherry Blossom@Bukit Bintang and many more.

I recalled there were high quality gro local malay, prc chinese and local chinese

In the 20.s now there are more of this ktv pubs with thai, viet and flower ring
tippings. (which i think is making fool and spoil the mood)

I still prefer the 80's style

Caltan2023
24-11-2023, 01:07 AM
Went back to paragon last week. Alot of Thai girls to choose from maybe 5% is Viet/PRC. Whole venue about 100-140+ girls. Quite a few lookers but maybe every 10, 1-2 is 8-9.

If anyone want contact for manager (not call mummy there) in paragon, DM me. Either the fees has changed since I last go or I have bad memory.

Room is now 1288 which includes 1 skip so next time room is FOC. Girl first 3 hour is 800 which you can try for 10mins before swapping for another for free and subsequent extension is for another 3 hours but talk to the manager and maybe can do 1hr. No other fees for manager required.

It's not cheap if you want a budget wild KTV experience. You can vet girls first by getting a table downstairs and see if anyone grab your interest.

psyk0bear
26-11-2023, 12:10 AM
Went back to paragon last week. Alot of Thai girls to choose from maybe 5% is Viet/PRC. Whole venue about 100-140+ girls. Quite a few lookers but maybe every 10, 1-2 is 8-9.

If anyone want contact for manager (not call mummy there) in paragon, DM me. Either the fees has changed since I last go or I have bad memory.

Room is now 1288 which includes 1 skip so next time room is FOC. Girl first 3 hour is 800 which you can try for 10mins before swapping for another for free and subsequent extension is for another 3 hours but talk to the manager and maybe can do 1hr. No other fees for manager required.

It's not cheap if you want a budget wild KTV experience. You can vet girls first by getting a table downstairs and see if anyone grab your interest.

If want Viet girls value for money i would suggest e-club , or phoenix. E club is like Paragon (thai club but upstairs got ktv) , thai girls 3 hrs 700 , viet 3 hrs 400.

Phoenix (ktv only) is well hidden inside a mall, cant go in without contact door is closed. Viet Girls 100/hr

yangyang
26-11-2023, 12:12 PM
Sorry, I dunno the mummy there.. just go and see see.. mummy always different I think..

No worries thanks bro.

Going KL for work trip soon but not sure where to go haha.

jordantan
05-12-2023, 12:19 AM
If want Viet girls value for money i would suggest e-club , or phoenix. E club is like Paragon (thai club but upstairs got ktv) , thai girls 3 hrs 700 , viet 3 hrs 400.

Phoenix (ktv only) is well hidden inside a mall, cant go in without contact door is closed. Viet Girls 100/hr

bro got contact for eclub or phoenix?

mark3434
08-12-2023, 06:50 PM
anyone want go eclub tonight? pm

BloodRedSword
19-12-2023, 08:25 PM
I will be in KL on 30 and 31 nights! Any bros in Kl during this period want to go KTV together?

BloodRedSword
30-12-2023, 09:41 PM
Anyone want to go KTV tonight or tomorrow night? I'm currently in KL.

Smellyfart24
02-01-2024, 01:23 AM
So here is the short story, I was on work trip for awhile in KL, so while doing some work, I got bored n tried to find something fun and interesting to do. You know, being alone got me so bored. And so I did my searching through common friends. And I stumble upon heaven on earth! Ahahaha! I’m just helping this mummy to do something for a kindness she did for me in return, besides the tips I already gave her. So I did ask her permission and so if you guys are in KL and you wanna have local fun. She’s, the person u shud look for. Varieties of local races, photos and information available. Check do check out more via tele chat. No gimmick no scams. Photos and details n prices pls ask thru her tele. Don’t spam me pls
Only tele to give here. Ws do personally ask her
mamiSarahJ
+601151726442

MaoSanWang
07-01-2024, 03:01 PM
Read quite afew recommendations for Mexico and Paragon KTV.

Can experience bros share the expected action in these KTV rooms?
Just sing and play dice?
Got lap dance?
Strip to inner wear / naked? :D

krass
08-01-2024, 07:34 PM
In town until Thu.

PoseidonX
10-01-2024, 04:28 AM
Going KL on 19th, staying at Chinatown. any ktv/club recommendation for 1 person trip?

MaoSanWang
13-01-2024, 07:34 PM
Just left Mexico KTV.
Just to contribute my share to the SBF knowledge base.

Has a gate at stairway leading to 2nd level reception.
A hair-salon kind of colourful twirl lighting indicates if it’s open for biz.

Caveat: YMMV
Walk-in as 1 pax without prior appt at about 4.30pm.
Have about 6-7 girls sitting in lounge area.
Met mummy Keen.
Initially parked me in lounge until I asked for room.
Small room (can seat total 6 pax cost RM$50/entry, Med room RM$100. Min 2 buckets of 3 large bottles of beer is RM$138/ bucket.
$100 mummy + waiter.
Ie. min expense for small room = $50 + $138*2 + $100 + girl sitting charge $50/45min. I stayed 1.5hr. So expense $526.
Tips for girl and mummy separate up to u.
According to mummy, good looking cannot play, can play may be average looking only.
My girl was very proactive, although looks only 5/10 using SG LEO as the benchmark, her playability is almost as good as SG minus the pushyness of going toilet.
Of course if u r a veteran player, u can do the pretty ones and still score.
Overall good experience.

For your ref only.

tck306
18-01-2024, 02:52 PM
Will be at Kuchai KTV tonight with some Indonesian ladies, anyone keen pls contact me

kaixiang
12-03-2024, 02:07 AM
bros~~

bumpz on this thread - going KL soon.

Hope you can share share some fun happenings - tried to find at dpf4u but also nothing. any place for high playability and let me know the dmg can gai xiao please. thanks thanks in advance.

ekardo
14-03-2024, 09:40 PM
Will be in KL from 19 to 21 May. Any action let me know

redrace
04-04-2024, 03:09 PM
maybe I will go to KL. there are good ktv recommendations?

yummynabi
04-04-2024, 03:47 PM
any lobang in KL now?

pocpskzc
05-04-2024, 01:46 PM
Just left Mexico KTV.

Met mummy Keen.
Small room (can seat total 6 pax cost RM$50/entry, Med room RM$100. Min 2 buckets of 3 large bottles of beer is RM$138/ bucket.
$100 mummy + waiter.
Ie. min expense for small room = $50 + $138*2 + $100 + girl sitting charge $50/45min. I stayed 1.5hr. So expense $526.
According to mummy, good looking cannot play, can play may be average looking only.
My girl was very proactive, although looks only 5/10 using SG LEO as the benchmark, her playability is almost as good as SG minus the pushyness of going toilet.
Overall good experience.

For your ref only.

that sounds there is very good ktv yeah

davtoh
05-04-2024, 02:30 PM
Just left Mexico KTV.

Met mummy Keen.
$100 mummy + waiter.
Overall good experience.

For your ref only.

will be my list . thx for ur ref broww

cyeung8888
14-04-2024, 06:36 PM
Will be here in KL till 18. Not familiar w KTV scenes here so if any experienced ones wants to go during the next few days, will be keen to join. Do DM me. Thanks 👍

chris91
20-04-2024, 02:47 PM
Any bro in KL now wanna go explore tonight?

Xencifier
25-04-2024, 07:14 PM
I will be in KL Monday and Tuesday, who wants to go out at night let me know!

8jg3
28-04-2024, 12:21 AM
I’ll be in KL on Sunday, a friend bringing me to KTV. Anyone here want to join?

lenz87
03-05-2024, 04:45 PM
Any KTV in KL having local girls??!! Going on monday