PDA

View Full Version : KTV in KL

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19

sexcuore
21-01-2020, 12:49 PM
Nice, thanks bro.. i will go try them out nxt month.. maybe will try mexico also.. haha

actually Mexico is worth a visit.
not that expensive beer. beer price in kl normal old? man pub is rm75 for 5 bottles. mex is rm85

gals booking is cheapest at rm 50 while viet ktvs are rm80perhour. some that open? until? wee hours rm130 per hour.

u can? just walk in and sit at bar counter for some sing sing and if u see gal u like book her

for room if crowded u may need to open minded 3 buckets. but if? slow days then u may just get it free.

used to be viet joint. now with thais too

the other tip you may need to? oay is mommy. just mininal or? max rm50. no waiter to tip

Barnacles
22-01-2020, 12:20 AM
actually Mexico is worth a visit.
not that expensive beer. beer price in kl normal old? man pub is rm75 for 5 bottles. mex is rm85

gals booking is cheapest at rm 50 while viet ktvs are rm80perhour. some that open? until? wee hours rm130 per hour.

u can? just walk in and sit at bar counter for some sing sing and if u see gal u like book her

for room if crowded u may need to open minded 3 buckets. but if? slow days then u may just get it free.

used to be viet joint. now with thais too

the other tip you may need to? oay is mommy. just mininal or? max rm50. no waiter to tip

Wow thanks bro for all the tip!
how bout those mid range? like mecury/crown/horse? the rates for the gals?

sexcuore
22-01-2020, 12:36 PM
Wow thanks bro for all the tip!
how bout those mid range? like mecury/crown/horse? the rates for the gals?
crown rate

Normal Hour
9.30pm-3am
Booking Girl RM380++
Fly Girl RM60++
T&C
+10%service charge
+6% SST

shuttlecock
27-01-2020, 04:10 PM
Hi guys ,
Saboon aka Bond Spa at Season Towers just launched a new room called the
5 STARS room . To say that the room is a KTV room by itself is down playing it . The 5 Stars is a KTV room like no other in Malaysia ( & I dare say the world ) .

The room is equipped with it's own arcade , darts , Air-hockey table , 80 inch LED TV with Playstation 4 , OSIM Massage Chair , DJ Console for a private DJ & a luxury own private meeting room inside the KTV room . It's simple amazing !!
I have a video they put up of the room with girls . If you want an experience in KL , you've got to try out this room .

PM me if you need a hook up or would just like to see a video of the place . It's simply a different league of it's own . A package in this room is also super affordable at RM5k a package !!

shuttlecock
27-01-2020, 04:14 PM
Or if you guys want to party , I'll be there at 5 STARS tomorrow ( 28/1/2020 ) . A group of 3-4 of us would be perfect . I have the contacts of the girls , and drinks , just PM me if you'd be interested to have a GREAT time in KL like no other !!

shuttlecock
27-01-2020, 04:45 PM
GUIDE OF THE BEST KTV's in KL ( UPDATED )

I've been in the KTV scene for the past 10 years . I've seen the opening of The Delux KTV at Jln Ampng , invested in KTVs , travelled the world with KTV owners to look at other KTVs ( especially in China ) , was there at the historic closing of Delux KTV , and did the opening of a few KTVs . Needless to say , if you want help in the KTV world in KL , I'm quite credible to say the least .

IN ORDER OF HIERARCHY

1)De-Royale Night Club
2)SABOON KTV
3)D'Arc
4)PULSE

Obviously that's my opinion , however there are also , Cherry Blossom , Bintang Palace ( now defunct ) , East Club , Palace 8 , to the cheaper Subaru & even cheaper Hawaii Club ( now defunct ) & Wonderland . Unless you're familar and know the people in Saboon KTV , I wouldn't even jolt down it's name among the more familiar names here . Saboon has an 8th floor , building up a new room on the outer 17th Floor , and even has a penthouse if you know the management well . If you're not familiar with the management there , you'll think it's a rundown place because you have not been to the higher , classier , renovated floors .
Even the fruit platter is different at the higher floors . They come with dried ice . At the 17th floor , the fruit platter comes with grapes , at the 7th floor , it comes with tomatoes .

Prices ? It Varies . Why do I say this ? It'll cost you about RM5000 to open a medium room ( eg: room 16 ) in De-Royale ( with drinks ) minimal spending . After 3am , it's another price altogether to extend the room AFTER 3am . IF you're close with the bosses or mommy , you can open a smaller minimal spending of let's say RM3000 , or even bring your bottles forward and just pay room charges that will make your night RM1000 ( till 3am ) . This is dependent on who you know there and how good your relationship there is . There is no one price fits all .

At other KTV's for example Saboon ( or Subaru & East Club ) , opening room 888 would cost you around RM6000 , for 6 hours , room 828 , RM3k-3.5k , and the 17th floor , anything from RM6.5k - RM10k . The pricing is by 6 hours . The final price is dependent on whether you're a regular customer there , whether you have a lot of liquor balance or you have a good relationship with the management . The room there can also be contra by taking girls who work at the venue , but I highly do not recommend that , unless you're just looking for a bonk .

Hence this is my definition of the price varies . 1st timers , you won't be "cut" or "cheated", you'll just be treated like any first timers , in any part of the world . It's SOP . ( You can ask me or PM for help if needed ) .

As for girls , the price does not vary that much . Local girls ( just to party ) will set you back around RM1.2k-1.5k . These are all freelancers or models . PARTY ONLY . Girls here are insurance agents , 100% just party girls , models to even single mothers .

Bringing local girls back will be about RM4000-RM6000. I've seen as high as RM10,000 - RM20,000 for the really high end premium ones ( Those with titles , such as Miss World , Miss Tourism etc ) . Agents usually take 20% off their total pay .

PRCs will set you back around RM800-1.2k just for PARTY . Bringing them back around RM4000-RM6000 . I've also seen as high as RM8000 . Well , seen and regretted that is . Haha . But that's a story for another day .

That being said , do remember to tip your waiter about RM50-RM100 after the night , and your mommy as well ( tipping your mommy depends on how generous you are towards her service ) .

If you're down in KL , and NOT looking for a cheap bonk & want a fun night out , just drop me a PM . If you're just looking for a bonk , I highly recommend bro SNN who's service is top notch and who's girl's are also very credible to their stated ratings .

PRICE GUIDE
Room charges for clubs also differ from weekdays to weekends . On weekdays , you sometimes only need to open 1 package ( they use the term package ) . Each room , depending on size has their own individual package . Saying this might not help much , but to give an example .

At De-Royale , the smallest room , to open from ( earliest ) 8pm - 3am , would cost you about RM2500 . You will have to open about 48 cans of beer , or 2-3 bottles of hard liquor . That is the minimum charge .

At D'Arc , a small room will also set you back about RM3000 . 8pm - 3am .

At Saboon , for 6 hours , for the cheapest room , you can get it for RM1500-2000 ( I don't recommend this ) . The most expensive room , 1799 sets you back RM12,000 for 6 hours .

Room does not include girls .

GIRLS
Local girls as per-said , goes from RM1200-RM1500 onwards . You'll be lucky to get RM1000 . This is for 5 hours . After that , an additional RM100 will be charged hourly . Some premium girls also charge RM2000 . This is for party only .

Taking them back would be RM4000-RM6000 . This is INCLUDING the initial party fees . Everything included .

__________________________________________________ ____________

I know it must be frustrating coming to a foreign land and not knowing where to go , what to do at night , and who you can trust to bring you around . IF you're coming to KL ( or you're new to KL's nightlife ) I'm your guy .

If you're alone or with a few friends , just drop me a PM and I'll happily direct you guys or even join the party if time allows me to . =) I won't however entertain messages with questions of asking for girl's numbers !! Haha :p

messiisblackcat
27-01-2020, 06:27 PM
may i know the ladies from what countries. i am coming to KL on 6th Feburary for business trip and want to explore some KTVs together

shuttlecock
28-01-2020, 10:02 AM
The girls come from all types of nationalities . In Malaysia , you can get the in house girls from the mommy's employed at the KTV , or call outside . rates are from RM1000-RM1200 for 6 hours . This does not include overnight .

Saboon also has in-house girls , they come at RM350 a shot and have 3+1 packages at about RM1200 .

I recommend for a place like this , get the outside girls , but if you just want a wild time , get the 3+1 .

At Saboon , girls ranges from Korean / Russian / Vietnamese / Chinese and occasionally a few Malays .

sexcuore
06-02-2020, 08:26 AM
cny period. gal strength is those mid / budget ktvs lower. gals? slowly coming? back. those into viet and move around kuchai can try golden palace or? white House above NSK. just a row apart. stocks quite good

Wildmetal
07-02-2020, 09:29 PM
The girls come from all types of nationalities . In Malaysia , you can get the in house girls from the mommy's employed at the KTV , or call outside . rates are from RM1000-RM1200 for 6 hours . This does not include overnight .

Saboon also has in-house girls , they come at RM350 a shot and have 3+1 packages at about RM1200 .

I recommend for a place like this , get the outside girls , but if you just want a wild time , get the 3+1 .

At Saboon , girls ranges from Korean / Russian / Vietnamese / Chinese and occasionally a few Malays .
Hey bro...u mean there are russians / koreans in this joint, referring to the spa FJ? Only knew that the foreign gals are in Federal

sexcuore
17-02-2020, 08:56 AM
anyone coming down to KL and?looking for a place to drink? can pm me

I have a group of old drinking kaki that goes out

sexcuore
25-02-2020, 09:05 AM
met up a couple of new and old bros from forum. had a good time at empire ktv c180 balakong

sun thru Tuesday special HH pricing all night long

if u start 5pm till 9 9cans is rm116. but u have to add a round 140 for titi bits etc to open room.

each extra package same price.

after 9-3am package is 12 cans for around rm400nett

extra 9 can? beer around 160 all night.

if u start during hh and continue.
the hh titi bits don't have to? pay. which is great.

gals rm110 _fly 3 hours. lots to? choose? feom and quality also high.

we bidgeted rm175 Perpax but ended up opening extra package as hh was fast and furious. finished 27 cans during hh 4pax

everyone enjoyed. I was? pleasantly surprised as the gal I pick was super gfe as she tot I was some one she knew haha. super oovey dovey

earlier part of the night gals fly less but as most hot gals would have worked till late the day before would only turn up to work? after 9pm

and wee hour more and?more customers will be in so gals tend to flymore

still good place and good value

sexcuore
27-02-2020, 09:28 AM
seremban has got to be one of the most happening places. pricing still more affordable in kl due to long HH time starts 9 to 11 in some joints while some bigger ktvs start 9 and booking rate is rm80 per hour. ouch

still has places with good strength of prcs.

entertainment outlets are usually centered in designated red light areas.

one unique thing is there are ktvs that starts real early and? close by 1 max and those that open till wee hour of morning.

rough pricing Ard 400 for crate of beer. can keep. most places allow u to just pay room charge only when u return to consume the leftover beers.

gals butterfly during HH for tips. usual 50 but some may ask for 100.

there are also many pubs with ktv rooms. pricing same.

the new seremban 2 area has some small ktvs as well.

best have a local guide to bring u along

Godsmack05
09-03-2020, 03:06 AM
seremban has got to be one of the most happening places. pricing still more affordable in kl due to long HH time starts 9 to 11 in some joints while some bigger ktvs start 9 and booking rate is rm80 per hour. ouch

still has places with good strength of prcs.

entertainment outlets are usually centered in designated red light areas.

one unique thing is there are ktvs that starts real early and? close by 1 max and those that open till wee hour of morning.

rough pricing Ard 400 for crate of beer. can keep. most places allow u to just pay room charge only when u return to consume the leftover beers.

gals butterfly during HH for tips. usual 50 but some may ask for 100.

there are also many pubs with ktv rooms. pricing same.

the new seremban 2 area has some small ktvs as well.

best have a local guide to bring u along

Ive been frequenting the seremban ktv lounges for a few years now.
And i can tell you that there are 2 kinds of ktv lounges scattered around town. One is th kind that you can freely gt into like champion, or flower lounge and saigon. Those have bucket prices at about 80 bucks for 3 big bottles amd youll have to pay the mama san 20 bucks. The girls are butterfly and theu start at 30 bucks but will try to heckle for more. Anyway, im looking for some kakis to visit some of the more discreet lounges which you need contacts to get in. I have the contacts just looking for the right people. The prices go for 240 for a room wih half a crate of beer. The girls are 70 bucks per hour and 450 to bring them back.

Quen
09-03-2020, 08:06 AM
And i can tell you that there are 2 kinds of ktv lounges scattered around town. One is th kind that you can freely gt into like champion, or flower lounge and saigon. Those have bucket prices at about 80 bucks for 3 big bottles amd youll have to pay the mama san 20 bucks. The girls are butterfly and theu start at 30 bucks but will try to heckle for more. Anyway, im looking for some kakis to visit some of the more discreet lounges which you need contacts to get in. I have the contacts just looking for the right people. The prices go for 240 for a room wih half a crate of beer. The girls are 70 bucks per hour and 450 to bring them back.

Never try b4 . must try one day .

vaxvms
09-03-2020, 03:59 PM
anyone coming down to KL and?looking for a place to drink? can pm me

I have a group of old drinking kaki that goes out

now than see ur post

next time come KL PM u :D

sexcuore
09-03-2020, 07:53 PM
yo bro

long time. haha when u back give me a call

Chiongster888
11-03-2020, 08:13 PM
Will be in KL for awhile, any bro want to chiong ktv together in KL pm me

poorchan
11-03-2020, 09:37 PM

bro do you have any ideas of the names of the KTV u recommend as not a local in that place best to rely on frequent travellers..

Thanks in advance

sexcuore
12-03-2020, 01:26 PM
bro do you have any ideas of the names of the KTV u recommend as not a local in that place best to rely on frequent travellers..

Thanks in advance

in taman ast
qingren in mandarin or lovely
at terminal 1 is EV box
attown the defunct punca mas is deluxe or huang du in mandarin

got tons of other small joints.

one just behind the famous siewbao place.

seremban 2 has a few near the amway office

one? or two in? oakland? industrial? park

Godsmack05
15-03-2020, 10:07 PM
in taman ast
at terminal 1 is EV box

bro, i see you know your way around :D anyway, still looking for kaki to hit some ktv's but im currently overseas working. will be back next month around mid. would you be up for it?

Godsmack05
15-03-2020, 10:22 PM
in taman ast
at terminal 1 is EV box

but compared to lovely i prefer new champion when it comes to taman ast. maybe im being biased since i've been a regular there for a long time. but its true that you get special attention if you're a regular. not so sure about KL side. century ktv in uptown is another place i have recently come to like. like i said a room for about 10 people with half a crate is rm230-240. and theres a lot of side action going on, a baggie is around rm120, i dont do stuff like that but its always nice to see the girls getting high as kites before you start fondling them. best to get a place for the night like an aibnb or something as they dont provide place for bonking.
anyway, anyone interested in a lepak session in seremban just hit me up. maybe can make a group or something.:cool:

zoeyhi
16-03-2020, 02:30 PM
It seem not bad . :D

sexcuore
18-03-2020, 06:47 AM
but compared to lovely i prefer new champion when it comes to taman ast. maybe im being biased since i've been a regular there for a long time. but its true that you get special attention if you're a regular. not so sure about KL side. century ktv in uptown is another place i have recently come to like. like i said a room for about 10 people with half a crate is rm230-240. and theres a lot of side action going on, a baggie is around rm120, i dont do stuff like that but its always nice to see the girls getting high as kites before you start fondling them. best to get a place for the night like an aibnb or something as they dont provide place for bonking.
anyway, anyone interested in a lepak session in seremban just hit me up. maybe can make a group or something.:cool:

currently maalysia lock down till April. see gow

VeteranPiaker
04-07-2020, 11:07 AM
anyone knows when is KL KTV going to open? :confused:

tck306
05-07-2020, 08:05 AM
Already open for some. For regulars. PM me if u wanna know which one is open

anyone knows when is KL KTV going to open? :confused:

minnylo
25-08-2020, 09:41 PM
As I have frequent KL's KTV for the past few years, I wonder if someone is interested to know the information about the it. If yes, pls post yr question and I will try my best to provide the info to those are interested....

go high class shopping mall, definitely will have one

jaccy
16-09-2020, 08:53 AM
is there any KTV that do not need any membership to enjoy discount?

sexcuore
26-09-2020, 11:21 AM
is there any KTV that do not need any membership to enjoy discount?
Early mco days a few ktvs in some controlled areas stayed open. Now more and more with local gals are done too.

There is a slight shift in operating times. Now around 2 or 4pm they are open. And close earlier by 12 or 1am

Some illegal foreign gal joints stay open till 6am.

Some places u need to book gal . Most min 3 hrs at rm100 per hour. Some places still offer butterfly 3 hrs block. Around 160 for 3 hours additional blocks slightly cheaper.

theang123
29-09-2020, 04:48 PM
hi there, anyone looking for some KTV fun this thursday night/friday? looking for people to share the cost with me XD

Tronman
01-10-2020, 05:02 PM
Compared to Singapore, how's the prices in the KTV in KL? Are there any local Malaysian girls? Or is it like in Singapore, mostly Thai and Vietnamese.

sexcuore
08-11-2020, 12:27 PM
Now KL seeing major revamp in the police force. Many pubs / ktv in puchong closed at the moment for the dust to settle.
There are many raid being conducted m u must remember it's emco period, where entertainment outlets are not supposed to open and they must adhere to social distancing rukes. Fine to each individual is rm1k for violation .

Some controlled areas, there are still places to have fun.

Some resourceful agents conduct simple homemparty where they charge on gals and beverages u consume.

Compared to Singapore, how's the prices in the KTV in KL? Are there any local Malaysian girls? Or is it like in Singapore, mostly Thai and Vietnamese.

Vesi
09-11-2020, 06:03 PM
How bad is KL lockdown?

sexcuore
12-11-2020, 08:18 AM
No one can absolutely guarantee . The minimal if patrons drink in pub in the fine for social distancing around rm1k penalty

Many road blocks as the fine for DUI has been increased few folds to curb

How bad is KL lockdown?

vaxvms
17-11-2020, 02:03 PM
basically now i think very hard to find party joint
even got is only for VVIP only + package not cheap imo

lets hope RAT year faster go away``````````````````````````

inikalilah
28-11-2020, 06:09 AM
KTV open meh ? Which one ?

sexcuore
16-12-2020, 08:04 AM
KTV open meh ? Which one ?
Quite a few. But surprisingly the bigger ones tend to be closed or open to vip to keep under radar

Still have some smaller KtV slightly out of kl still open. But have risk.

Most hh start 3 to 9 or 10.
And night all the way till 6am.

As it's not advisable or KtV people will tell u not to leave in the middle, be ready to stay inside right up to 6am

Price for room start around 1k for 18cans. And night session u will need to book gal for min 5 hr at rm100 per hour

Have cheaper but further and roskeir

sexcuore
16-12-2020, 08:05 AM
basically now i think very hard to find party joint
even got is only for VVIP only + package not cheap imo

lets hope RAT year faster go away``````````````````````````

Wa bro

U active?

In KL or sg??

If u want to come out for a session let me know

sric631
15-02-2021, 05:42 AM
Hi guys ,
Saboon aka Bond Spa at Season Towers just launched a new room called the
5 STARS room . To say that the room is a KTV room by itself is down playing it . The 5 Stars is a KTV room like no other in Malaysia ( & I dare say the world ) .

The room is equipped with it's own arcade , darts , Air-hockey table , 80 inch LED TV with Playstation 4 , OSIM Massage Chair , DJ Console for a private DJ & a luxury own private meeting room inside the KTV room . It's simple amazing !!
I have a video they put up of the room with girls . If you want an experience in KL , you've got to try out this room .

PM me if you need a hook up or would just like to see a video of the place . It's simply a different league of it's own . A package in this room is also super affordable at RM5k a package !!

Hi I am planning to visit Malaysia in August this year would like to enjoy the sex scene there.This would be my first time kindly someone guide me about the various options.I am planning to rent a holiday flat are there any suggestions for girl friendly rentals where I can take a working girl back to my room.

Thanks
Much appreciated

sadkal
30-08-2021, 09:26 AM
Early mco days a few ktvs in some controlled areas stayed open. Now more and more with local gals are done too.

There is a slight shift in operating times. Now around 2 or 4pm they are open. And close earlier by 12 or 1am

Some illegal foreign gal joints stay open till 6am.

Some places u need to book gal . Most min 3 hrs at rm100 per hour. Some places still offer butterfly 3 hrs block. Around 160 for 3 hours additional blocks slightly cheaper.
please where is this place if you don’t mind

365fucker
31-08-2021, 02:09 AM
Can open meh ?

bbluz
31-08-2021, 04:31 PM
Anyone got any idea which ktv has already open!? mind sharing?

hornieguy
02-09-2021, 12:00 PM
currently all ktv in malaysia are still closed. due to mco. got 1 ktv at PJ kena raid. the owner got fined 20k then got 6 customer got fined 5k each. i don't think all dare to opened during this mco

oscartham
03-09-2021, 01:44 PM
Actually all KTV in Malaysia is operating illegally but need contact to go in

mantaray79
28-09-2021, 12:05 AM
Have any of the Bukit Bintang Massage Parlors or "Spas" open backed up?

Yareyoulikedat
14-12-2021, 03:26 PM
Wa bro

U active?

In KL or sg??

If u want to come out for a session let me know

Hi there, have been a silent lurker for awhile and chance upon your post. Am in KL now and wondering if you know any places! Getting a little restless and bored… haha

sexcuore
23-12-2021, 09:19 PM
Before commenting further , just wish to say taht seremban and KL kyvs has been good hunting grounds for me for a very long time.

But now prices are freaking expensive and if u do go, it's very risky.

Status in seremban. Likely just 2 KTV remain open. Pubs can open but operating with a f&b license rather than an entertainment one.

KL. If local gal ktv. Probably one or two still open. Those viet's manyao ktvs yes more than a handful is open.

Prices are killer. A session for two guys with 18 cans if beer WITHOUT gals booking is roughly rm600

Gals booking rm100 per hour. Min 3 hours no fly

Another set of 9 can beer is roughly rm 200

If this don't turn u off. Then u still have places to go

Now imagine this. Last time ktvs are usually full and have tons of gals.

Nowdays as they virtually can accommodate any hour of day, (24hrs) u might be the only room open during taht time of day.

U book room thru mommy and then she gives u a list of photo to book ur gal. No return. If for any reason u dunlike the gal and want pick another .. pay another booking. But as the new gal didn't get ready to work, u likely ahve to wait am hour before she gets there

Assuming everything is smooth. Being the only room in the whole ktv, u won't see a single non Bangla person in there. (Not very comforting issnt it ?

Mommy also won't be there. Ahah

Just say u don't care.

The whole time the gals sit with u, they are always checking their phone. They won't party too heavy as they are afraid of raids.

The are constantly checking for status updates form their agents .

Imagine having not much fun with the gals for a few hours.

The gals will let their hair down when they know it's safe. When they agebts confirm the likely hood of a raid is not there.

So... Make up ur mind. If u still keen, pm me. I can provide u the info

Or email me at [email protected]

Hi there, have been a silent lurker for awhile and chance upon your post. Am in KL now and wondering if you know any places! Getting a little restless and bored… haha

vaxvms
29-01-2022, 02:20 PM
Before commenting further , just wish to say taht seremban and KL kyvs has been good hunting grounds for me for a very long time.

But now prices are freaking expensive and if u do go, it's very risky.

Status in seremban. Likely just 2 KTV remain open. Pubs can open but operating with a f&b license rather than an entertainment one.

KL. If local gal ktv. Probably one or two still open. Those viet's manyao ktvs yes more than a handful is open.

Prices are killer. A session for two guys with 18 cans if beer WITHOUT gals booking is roughly rm600

Gals booking rm100 per hour. Min 3 hours no fly

Another set of 9 can beer is roughly rm 200

If this don't turn u off. Then u still have places to go

Now imagine this. Last time ktvs are usually full and have tons of gals.

Nowdays as they virtually can accommodate any hour of day, (24hrs) u might be the only room open during taht time of day.

U book room thru mommy and then she gives u a list of photo to book ur gal. No return. If for any reason u dunlike the gal and want pick another .. pay another booking. But as the new gal didn't get ready to work, u likely ahve to wait am hour before she gets there

Assuming everything is smooth. Being the only room in the whole ktv, u won't see a single non Bangla person in there. (Not very comforting issnt it ?

Mommy also won't be there. Ahah

Just say u don't care.

The whole time the gals sit with u, they are always checking their phone. They won't party too heavy as they are afraid of raids.

The are constantly checking for status updates form their agents .

Imagine having not much fun with the gals for a few hours.

The gals will let their hair down when they know it's safe. When they agebts confirm the likely hood of a raid is not there.

So... Make up ur mind. If u still keen, pm me. I can provide u the info

Or email me at [email protected]

yes hard truth fact

not so worth to chiong ktv imo

if realli wan just hoot up NL FL n straight to the agenda aka piak piak

more value for money in this time of era

chionging will nvr be the same again even when pandemic is over :mad::mad::mad:

sexcuore
17-02-2022, 03:38 PM
yes hard truth fact

not so worth to chiong ktv imo

if realli wan just hoot up NL FL n straight to the agenda aka piak piak

more value for money in this time of era

chionging will nvr be the same again even when pandemic is over :mad::mad::mad:

Been out to ktv

Would say mixed feeling

Now Malaysia u won't waste too much time going ktv frequently as
1. Expensive 2. The gals all veterans (keep recycling) hard to find new naive gals

During visitned this ktv near my house couple of times... Met gals I have seen before from other ktvs.. and worst had deejavu feeling I met gals long time before. Then confirm, there was even a gal I know from more than a decade ago... Haha

But ok la. Me uncle ma. And viet's gals start work in Malaysia late teen or early twenties. So they still look like small ciku

Guys who go out need to share resources on which are the playful gals and which are those who can target ... Can have chance of overnight. Bit free unless u super good at smooth talking them...

Any guys in KL that is looking for a party and can start late 10pm till early morning , don't mind a ktv tahts further away from town . Can droo me a line

subidowa
28-02-2022, 07:54 AM
Has the situation improve already? Originally planning to go overseas but my friend cannot make it. However, still got lots of leaves to clear. I think the safest bet is to Malaysia where the cost of going over isn't too much as in can take bus over and all the way do ART only. Even if the situation is as bad as Singapore with all the nonsense safe measures at least it is not a lot of money and easy to come back sg.

sexcuore
04-03-2022, 02:43 PM
Has the situation improve already? Originally planning to go overseas but my friend cannot make it. However, still got lots of leaves to clear. I think the safest bet is to Malaysia where the cost of going over isn't too much as in can take bus over and all the way do ART only. Even if the situation is as bad as Singapore with all the nonsense safe measures at least it is not a lot of money and easy to come back sg.

Things are slowly getting better . More pubs with live band also back in action.

But ktv seems the small mid end ktvs moving away from town center or near it.

Lots of malay ktv have bitten the dust.

Now if u want to have company of nice viet gals in a pub u can check out puchong bdr piteri
Like Thai club

subidowa
04-03-2022, 05:42 PM
Things are slowly getting better . More pubs with live band also back in action.

Now if u want to have company of nice viet gals in a pub u can check out puchong bdr piteri
Like Thai club

Thanks for the information. Sadly to say still not up to my expectation of fun. So i am going Elsewhere to ktv first. Do update if the situation improves and i can fly in to KTV hahaha....

sexcuore
05-03-2022, 10:08 AM
Thanks for the information. Sadly to say still not up to my expectation of fun. So i am going Elsewhere to ktv first. Do update if the situation improves and i can fly in to KTV hahaha....

Yeah. Esp now with Thailand opening borders

Better go to the source

sexcuore
05-03-2022, 12:19 PM
Next week Tuesday
8mac
10pm to 6am

Beer budget rm250 to 300
Gals butterfly 110x2
If after 4 u want to book the gal rm200

Anything extra... It's up to u

But upfront this place don't have overnight booking. U have to self nego and if gal agree they still have to be booked u til 4am at the ktv

Interested email me with ur contact

[email protected]

sexcuore
05-03-2022, 12:20 PM
Oopss sorry

Email [email protected]

Reaper07
07-03-2022, 02:08 AM

Like Thai club

Hi Bro. Possible to PM some details and locations? Will be coming over this weekend.

ahsia168
23-05-2022, 03:22 PM
any atas KTV to intro

TIA

GinkoNuts
23-05-2022, 11:48 PM
Paramount and las vegas

tiger84
06-06-2022, 12:50 PM
I'm heading to KL next week, any high end KTV's to recommend?

spicydragon
06-06-2022, 01:23 PM
I'm heading to KL next week, any high end KTV's to recommend?

You can try paragon club KL. It's sorta like thai club (hang flower) ends at 330am but you can bring the girls upstairs to KTV and party till morning 630am. It's new. We paid around $1168 or something for a small-med room, just two guys.

Girl was around $850/3 hours. Kinda expensive but alot of hot girls to choose from downstairs :)

tiger84
06-06-2022, 09:43 PM
You can try paragon club KL. It's sorta like thai club (hang flower) ends at 330am but you can bring the girls upstairs to KTV and party till morning 630am. It's new. We paid around $1168 or something for a small-med room, just two guys.

Girl was around $850/3 hours. Kinda expensive but alot of hot girls to choose from downstairs :)

Cheers, did you find many speak English?

spicydragon
07-06-2022, 09:33 AM
Cheers, did you find many speak English?

Yes we spoke English, since they from Vietnam, Laos, Thai.

Some are better than others. Some speak mandarin too.

xiaomaomi3232
08-06-2022, 12:47 AM
Anyone wanna go chiong KL 21-26 June pm me, looking for someone to chiong with

NatNap
09-06-2022, 02:38 AM
found the answer.. pls ignore

mod can also help to delete.. thanks

dandan69
12-06-2022, 08:28 PM

alamak i missed by a week else will chiong with you

Loonylittledev
13-06-2022, 07:26 PM
Hi bros, am in KL for the week of 13-18th June. Anyone organising any KTV sessions this week ? =3

jeffsky97
14-06-2022, 11:00 AM
Hi bros, am in KL for the week of 13-18th June. Anyone organising any KTV sessions this week ? =3

Sound good. I will be in KL between the period of time

Nod3000
15-06-2022, 12:56 AM
Damn missed by a day I get in on the 27th,if anyone wants to chiong tgt I'm down for a week till the 4th.

Nod3000
15-06-2022, 01:02 AM

Just missed out by a day, I'm down from the 27th till the 4th. If anyone wants to go chiong tgt, I'm keen.

tiger84
15-06-2022, 08:01 PM

I'm in KL and heading out tonight. Happy to meet up

Naughtyprincess
27-06-2022, 06:53 PM
Happy to chiong together on 28/29 June.
Add me on line ID: ichatyouyouchatme

arctrooper
18-10-2022, 06:45 PM
Heading to KL 10th-11th Nov. Any bros there?

tck306
19-10-2022, 11:12 AM

Nowadays kl Ktv are mainly shake head place. What u looking at ? Can send me PM for yr request what kind of Ktv u looking at. I am based in kl

samuel0515
20-10-2022, 03:59 AM
can fellow chiongsters recommend any good KTVs in KL please? i'm open to any nationalities.
preferably girls that's more fun rather than just sit and play phone.
thanks in advance.

destressing
20-10-2022, 04:22 PM

Am heading to KL Nov 15 to 18...probably will miss you, but same, looking for any bros that wanna cheong KTVs or Thai Discos during that time...

Nod3000
22-10-2022, 03:48 PM
Will be in KL for a week 22nd to 28th Oct if anyone wants to go ktv together. Went with one of the bros from the telegram last trip and had a lot of fun.

omfg
26-10-2022, 11:33 AM
Will be in KL for a week 22nd to 28th Oct if anyone wants to go ktv together. Went with one of the bros from the telegram last trip and had a lot of fun.

Where is good fun?

bigboy85
26-10-2022, 06:35 PM
Hi bro can PM me - I am here for 1 night 26 Oct

joe72
07-11-2022, 02:14 AM

I'll be in KL on 10Nov too. Maybe can chiong together

tiger84
26-11-2022, 08:52 PM

I was back in KL last week for work and made it to Paragon and I can confirm there are a shit tonne of girls downstairs. I was there on a Monday night and it was very busy when I got there about midnight.

Ordered a tower and very quickly there were 5 girls at my table, some claiming to be dancers and others models. The tower was about 230 MYR, you could get 3 for 600.

One of the girls, Thai, was stunning and I had a clear goal so I asked her about the upstairs rooms. One of the boss guys came over and said it was 800 for the room for 3 hours and 800 for a girl. Went up with the hot one and entered a room that could probably cater for 8. Got 24 cans included in the room so drank a few of those while messing around with the girl. I was pushing to get at it on the sofa but she kept saying there are cameras so after a couple hours I said let’s get out of there back to my place.

Had to go speak to the boss lady this time who said I could buy her out for 1500 which I did. And damn glad I did, this girl was mind blowing in bed. A good BBBJ but everything else was up there with the best I’ve had.

Anyway long story short, heading back to KL tomorrow and planning on heading back there about midnight if anyone is keen to join?

spicydragon
27-11-2022, 08:33 AM
it's good isn't it? Haha

Can meet up next time in Feb 2023 :)

I was back in KL last week for work and made it to Paragon and I can confirm there are a shit tonne of girls downstairs. I was there on a Monday night and it was very busy when I got there about midnight.

Ordered a tower and very quickly there were 5 girls at my table, some claiming to be dancers and others models. The tower was about 230 MYR, you could get 3 for 600.

One of the girls, Thai, was stunning and I had a clear goal so I asked her about the upstairs rooms. One of the boss guys came over and said it was 800 for the room for 3 hours and 800 for a girl. Went up with the hot one and entered a room that could probably cater for 8. Got 24 cans included in the room so drank a few of those while messing around with the girl. I was pushing to get at it on the sofa but she kept saying there are cameras so after a couple hours I said let’s get out of there back to my place.

Had to go speak to the boss lady this time who said I could buy her out for 1500 which I did. And damn glad I did, this girl was mind blowing in bed. A good BBBJ but everything else was up there with the best I’ve had.

Anyway long story short, heading back to KL tomorrow and planning on heading back there about midnight if anyone is keen to join?

tiger84
27-11-2022, 10:51 AM
it's good isn't it? Haha

Can meet up next time in Feb 2023 :)

Yup, not cheap but good place :)

CheongKa
28-11-2022, 11:20 PM

Thanks for sharing, will definitely check this place out when I’m in KL again

jelta
29-11-2022, 06:25 PM
heading to kl on friday 2nd of december. any bro around wanna go party tgt? im a bit suaku or if anyone can intro good places?

Badtz1984
30-11-2022, 01:27 PM
Thanks for sharing, will definitely check this place out when I’m in KL again

4 goals added back to U bro

AugustineBoris
02-12-2022, 01:55 AM
Hi Bro. Can I know where is this paragon?

Yokosi
02-12-2022, 09:29 AM
Hi Bro. Can I know where is this paragon?

Menara PGRM in Cheras. The HQ of the Gerakan Party
Below the building, got shop houses for business such as 7-11, etc.
Paragon is on the ground floor, at a corner lot.
Please use Google map to search...Menara PGRM, Paragon Club.

AugustineBoris
02-12-2022, 11:34 PM
Menara PGRM in Cheras. The HQ of the Gerakan Party
Below the building, got shop houses for business such as 7-11, etc.
Paragon is on the ground floor, at a corner lot.
Please use Google map to search...Menara PGRM, Paragon Club.

A bit far from where I’m going to stay. Do you know any similar club near One U

Yokosi
03-12-2022, 12:18 PM
A bit far from where I’m going to stay. Do you know any similar club near One U

What do u want ?.

Please be specific.

Ktv with foreign ladies.
Ktv with club facilities & foreign PR ladies.
Clubs with Thai PRs ( not a Ktv ).
Above with foreign live ( Thai ) band.

If Paragon is too far.
Stay at home, be bored and suck your fingers or jerk off while watching porn on your mobile ( joking only ). U can take Grab.

Nearest place is Red Velvet & X Club in Solaris Mall, Jalan Solaris, Mont Kiara but these are clubs and not Ktvs.

PJ & Damansara only got some pubs, bars, some small ktvs, and small clubs that wanna be everything ( ktvs, bistro, bars, puds, lounge ).

U can try H2O, bar/pud downstairs, ktv upstairs in a row of shophouse in Damansara Jaya. Upstairs and downstairs got Pinoy's, Thais, Viet's. I have been there years ago but do not know if it is open or closed now.

counchpotato
03-12-2022, 04:04 PM
Note will be in kl staying in bukit bintang area betwen 25 to 30 dec any ktv and pub/clubs with locals filipina vietnamese and thais near by.

Thanks in advance

AugustineBoris
03-12-2022, 06:01 PM
What do u want ?.

Please be specific.

Ktv with foreign ladies.
Ktv with club facilities & foreign PR ladies.
Clubs with Thai PRs ( not a Ktv ).
Above with foreign live ( Thai ) band.

If Paragon is too far.
Stay at home, be bored and suck your fingers or jerk off while watching porn on your mobile ( joking only ). U can take Grab.

Nearest place is Red Velvet & X Club in Solaris Mall, Jalan Solaris, Mont Kiara but these are clubs and not Ktvs.

PJ & Damansara only got some pubs, bars, some small ktvs, and small clubs that wanna be everything ( ktvs, bistro, bars, puds, lounge ).

U can try H2O, bar/pud downstairs, ktv upstairs in a row of shophouse in Damansara Jaya. Upstairs and downstairs got Pinoy's, Thais, Viet's. I have been there years ago but do not know if it is open or closed now.

Hi Bro Yokosi,
I’m a Lone Ranger. So normally I don’t go KtV. It’s been a long time no go KTV. Can’t drink much also. Prefer club with foreign pr. If some of the club that allow tapao will be better 🤣 but I think it’s hard if not a frequent.

Is Red velvet / X club a nice place ? Is it hang flower place?

Yokosi
03-12-2022, 10:27 PM
Hi Bro Yokosi,
I’m a Lone Ranger. So normally I don’t go KtV. It’s been a long time no go KTV. Can’t drink much also. Prefer club with foreign pr. If some of the club that allow tapao will be better �� but I think it’s hard if not a frequent.

Is Red velvet / X club a nice place ? Is it hang flower place?

X Club, smaller place, with Thai live band, some Thai singers, Thai PRs, a hanging flower joint. Please drink bottles there. The beer towers & jugs may be diluted. Lady drinks are fake.

Red Velvet, a much bigger club, with live bands, Thai singers, shows, Thai PRs, a hanging flower joint. Please drink bottles there. Much liked Hello Bangkok ( now opened ), M Club ( closed permenantly ) as in Danok. It is within walking distance from X Club ( maybe less than 50 meters away ) and in the same building.

I also do not like ktvs. Do not like staying in a tiny room with stupid music on the plasma.Only went, when necessary, with some friends that are into the ktvs thingy.

Tapao......extremely difficult in both clubs.
Frequent regular customers.....also difficult to tapao.
You need to select the CORRECT lady, speak to the agent, and the management of the club ( if the club is operating ). But money talks, no money or less money.....no honey for u.
PRs come to work in their agents MPVs. They return, after work, back to their apartments in their agents MPVs.

Please read my FRs on " Siam Diu in KL " on your tapao thingy.

Yokosi
03-12-2022, 10:50 PM
Note will be in kl staying in bukit bintang area betwen 25 to 30 dec any ktv and pub/clubs with locals filipina vietnamese and thais near by.

Thanks in advance

You a Singaporean ?.

Got money ?. A lot of cash ?. Can go to hi class ktv. Or you a bit stingy ?.

If wanna save on your money. You can go to Mexico KTV that is on Jalan Imbi, in Bukit Bintang area. Please use Google map to search for it. It is the cheapest ktv in K.L.

Place was renovated recently.
It is a 4 storey shop house, near a corner. With big sign boards.
On the second floor is a lounge/bar and cocktail tables. The Viet's, Thais would sit around in the second floor. The second floor got a well lit bar. At the other end are cocktail tables, and here is a bit dark.
Third & Fourth floors are ktv rooms. You need 3 buckets of beer to get a room. 1 bucket consist of 5 small bottles of beer, at RM 85 ( before the reno, prices may go up after the reno ).
Girls are booked by the time....45 minutes...at RM 50 ( the price may have increased after the renovation ).
You can select how many girls u need and for what time you required. The girls will always be on the second floor. Please speak to the lady mummy for drinks, girls bookings, rooms upstairs. There are 2 Chinese lady mummy there. You can ask the mummy which girl can be tapao, or for some nutty crazy lady.
After u are done, just give some small tips to the mummy and the girls. RM 20 as tips will be good enough.
Lone ranger or commando in this ktv....can also.
I was there about 4 times ( before the renovations ). Had 2 to 4 ladies in the cocktail table area.

Danieal3
05-12-2022, 03:50 PM
X Club, smaller place, with Thai live band, some Thai singers, Thai PRs, a hanging flower joint. Please drink bottles there. The beer towers & jugs may be diluted. Lady drinks are fake.

Red Velvet, a much bigger club, with live bands, Thai singers, shows, Thai PRs, a hanging flower joint. Please drink bottles there. Much liked Hello Bangkok ( now opened ), M Club ( closed permenantly ) as in Danok. It is within walking distance from X Club ( maybe less than 50 meters away ) and in the same building.

I also do not like ktvs. Do not like staying in a tiny room with stupid music on the plasma.Only went, when necessary, with some friends that are into the ktvs thingy.

Tapao......extremely difficult in both clubs.
Frequent regular customers.....also difficult to tapao.
You need to select the CORRECT lady, speak to the agent, and the management of the club ( if the club is operating ). But money talks, no money or less money.....no honey for u.
PRs come to work in their agents MPVs. They return, after work, back to their apartments in their agents MPVs.

Please read my FRs on " Siam Diu in KL " on your tapao thingy.
What is the price for beer and butterfly girl at red velvet and x club ?

counchpotato
05-12-2022, 07:12 PM
You a Singaporean ?.

If wanna save on your money. You can go to Mexico KTV that is on Jalan Imbi, in Bukit Bintang area. Please use Google map to search for it. It is the cheapest ktv in K.L.

On the second floor is a lounge/bar and cocktail tables. The Viet's, Thais would sit around in the second floor. The second floor got a well lit bar. At the other end are cocktail tables, and here is a bit dark.
Third & Fourth floors are ktv rooms. You need 3 buckets of beer to get a room. 1 bucket consist of 5 small bottles of beer, at RM 85 ( before the reno, prices may go up after the reno ).
Girls are booked by the time....45 minutes...at RM 50 ( the price may have increased after the renovation ).
You can select how many girls u need and for what time you required. The girls will always be on the second floor. Please speak to the lady mummy for drinks, girls bookings, rooms upstairs. There are 2 Chinese lady mummy there. You can ask the mummy which girl can be tapao, or for some nutty crazy lady.
After u are done, just give some small tips to the mummy and the girls. RM 20 as tips will be good enough.
I was there about 4 times ( before the renovations ). Had 2 to 4 ladies in the cocktail table area.

Noted with thanks yes singaporean will try, any other joints with local girls or filipinos near bukit bintang will likely go alone.

missygbevent
06-12-2022, 10:08 PM
Anyone for Ktv session on 13th tuesday in kl? Am going with my master for a nite out

Who can recommend good ktv

AugustineBoris
08-12-2022, 12:03 AM
You a Singaporean ?.

Haven’t been to Mexico for ages. Good to hear that it’s still in operation. Will visit on next time 👍👍

tiger84
12-12-2022, 07:40 PM
You a Singaporean ?.

Hi. Can you recommend a good high end KTV? Not paragon as I have been there a lot recently

onionball
12-12-2022, 09:04 PM
Whose up for some Ktv shake shake boom boom action in January 2023

I’ll be hitting the Ktv scenes again post covid

First night will be 16 th January 2023

Pm me up if you keen to party

HBKid
13-12-2022, 06:59 PM
Hi. Can you recommend a good high end KTV? Not paragon as I have been there a lot recently

High end can go to 8号. Jalan Raja Chulan Wisma MPL 8th floor. Chinese hang flower joint with rooms. Was there a few months ago. Girls are classy.

tiger84
13-12-2022, 07:36 PM
High end can go to 8号. Jalan Raja Chulan Wisma MPL 8th floor. Chinese hang flower joint with rooms. Was there a few months ago. Girls are classy.

What’s the damage like? Tapao?

HBKid
13-12-2022, 08:40 PM
What’s the damage like? Tapao?

Damage is 500 plus for liquor. Beer is 200 per tower I think. Dabao depends on how deep ur wallet is. Not so easy on first visit I think.

Tony789123
23-12-2022, 02:19 PM
Bros, any budget ktv to intro? Just want have fun

spicydragon
24-12-2022, 08:04 PM
Recently recommend to try the President Club in Kuchai Lama.

Did you have any experience there? If so, how would you rate it compared to paragon?

Thank you!

You a Singaporean ?.

Yokosi
25-12-2022, 09:28 PM
Recently recommend to try the President Club in Kuchai Lama.

Did you have any experience there? If so, how would you rate it compared to paragon?

Thank you!

Another Hang Flower Joint. Big club. Money talks. No money, stay at home. Mixed PR ladies. No band. Not a Ktv. Towers of beer are diluted.

GlymnBex
25-12-2022, 09:44 PM
big ass in stocking

http://herz.by/bitrix/click.php?anything=here&goto=https://tubesweet.xyz/categories
http://evrobum.ru/bitrix/rk.php?id=17&site_id=s1&event1=banner&event2=click&goto=https://tubesweet.xyz/categories

spicydragon
26-12-2022, 11:16 AM
Another Hang Flower Joint. Big club. Money talks. No money, stay at home. Mixed PR ladies. No band. Not a Ktv. Towers of beer are diluted.

I see, so they don't have any KTV rooms (unlike paragon)?

Thank you for your reply

CheongKa
01-01-2023, 06:35 PM
Hey guys- need help to recommend the best joint currently that is possible to Tapao chio girls? Thanks!

Yokosi
08-01-2023, 09:34 PM
Hey guys- need help to recommend the best joint currently that is possible to Tapao chio girls? Thanks!

Mexico KTV & Lounge.

Please use your mouth to ask the female mamasans & the ladies for tapao for ST or LT.

becks2410
08-02-2023, 05:25 PM
Is it true some of these ktvs open till 8 am and on weekends 11am ?

tck306
09-02-2023, 08:59 AM
Is it true some of these ktvs open till 8 am and on weekends 11am ?

24 hours bro. U can keep extending by paying

becks2410
10-02-2023, 05:25 AM
shiok.. malaysia boleh!!:)

fattyjosh
10-02-2023, 10:52 PM
Can try Noble Club in Kompleks Mutiara Jalan Ipoh. it runs 24H. PRs mostly are viets.

LittleD
24-03-2023, 03:16 AM
So do we have a KTV club member here? we can organize weekly trip together

Guessswho
24-03-2023, 07:45 PM
Anyone has any mid range Chinese ktv or pick up joints to suggest? And staying in BB these two nights.

tck306
26-03-2023, 07:47 PM
So do we have a KTV club member here? we can organize weekly trip together

What sort of KTV? now KL are mainly with Viet (low to medium range) and high end in KL city.

Can contact me as we have some kaki around

dVient76
26-03-2023, 11:35 PM
What sort of KTV? now KL are mainly with Viet (low to medium range) and high end in KL city.

DM sent….will be in KL this week and would been keen too

raredaredevil
27-03-2023, 02:11 AM
Do they have local girls there?

Voyfanatic1212
02-04-2023, 04:49 PM

Sent u a dm bro. Im in KL currrently and would love to join

oysteromelete1
12-04-2023, 12:21 AM
Anyone interested to explore together? KL seems fun, this week?

DDDDDDDD
16-04-2023, 09:01 PM
Any bros now in KL? Looking for KTV experience here..

tiger84
17-04-2023, 12:18 AM
I’m going to be in KL on Wednesday and Thursday night this week and probably going to head to millennium if anyone is keen to join? Open to other similar venues also.

Cheers.

tiger84
18-04-2023, 05:10 PM
Anyone for KTV tomorrow night?

Bisam1
19-04-2023, 10:43 PM

you maybe for contact

HorChewMeng
26-04-2023, 04:08 PM
Golden castle KTV highly recommended... got many viet girls with high playbility

kiddo78
29-04-2023, 05:01 PM
Yeah never tried the KTV scene. Any with local girls? How about those Korean ones?

nightman
18-05-2023, 11:28 AM
Golden castle KTV highly recommended... got many viet girls with high playbility

Where is golden castle?

yaoyao
20-05-2023, 06:33 PM
Any bros don't mind can share any mummy contact. Over here for a couple of days and planning to fly solo. If any bros on here want to go ktv together, I'm up for it as well.

ujizz
21-05-2023, 05:19 PM
what the rates like ?

SummerXrain
01-06-2023, 12:19 PM
Hey guys, anyone know where got local girls?

Night1234
02-06-2023, 07:50 AM
Anyone have latest FR for club paragon or Las Vegas ? Would like to know what’s the dmg like for 2 person

mark3434
09-06-2023, 05:47 PM
anyone wanna ktv in kl tonight

Akim3
10-06-2023, 02:21 PM
Keen for KYV tonight send me a DM

bsku8830
14-06-2023, 10:39 PM

KL have cheap KTV too. Like Mexico, girls only RM50/hr last I recall. That's the cheapest KTV you can find in whole KL and surrounding area. Girls are chio too but must come early else all pao already.
Go with few friends split up won't even spend more than rm400/night

tck306
15-06-2023, 03:51 PM
KL have cheap KTV too. Like Mexico, girls only RM50/hr last I recall. That's the cheapest KTV you can find in whole KL and surrounding area. Girls are chio too but must come early else all pao already.

Mexico is more like a lasap bar for me. Not a real Ktv. Place to pick up mainly

bsku8830
15-06-2023, 10:27 PM
Well some like some don't like. But that's the point, most just want to pick up easily thus go there

vhman7979
20-06-2023, 05:17 PM
Anyone want to go ktv today or tomorrow? Pm me.

S10128701
21-06-2023, 09:22 PM
Any mid tier KTV ~50-100RM/hour for chio girls other than Mexico? Dont need all the LED and stuff just there fr drinks and girls.

Abracadabra85
25-06-2023, 10:17 AM
Hi guys, any recommendation for KTV / spa with good local malay girls?
Heard there is one in damansara but not sure of it.

skdanny12
26-06-2023, 12:01 PM
Hi guys , any nice KTV with local Malay and local Chinese in KL lately ? Can recommend ?

BloodRedSword
29-06-2023, 03:09 PM
Any brother in KL this long weekend? I don't mind meeting up to go KTV.

Free to PM me.

asdddddd8866
30-06-2023, 01:12 AM
Any brother want to go mid tier KTV any nights between 13 - 15 July? PM me

asdddddd8866
30-06-2023, 01:13 AM
Any brother want to go ktv? Pm me

asdddddd8866
30-06-2023, 01:14 AM

Free to PM me.

Any brother want to go ktv?

crimsom123
30-06-2023, 02:14 AM

Free to PM me.
pmed bro. check msg

Calv
30-06-2023, 08:14 AM
Hi bros. I am based in KL, and am keen to be a regular ktv kaki. Hoping to visit affordable and playable ones like Mexico Bukit Bintang for a start. PM me if you all need people to share?

Calv
03-07-2023, 12:02 AM
Hey bro is this address for Mexico?

Looks like it's at Bukit Bintang when I googled.
2-2, Medan Imbi, Jalan Barat, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur

Tanjiro
03-07-2023, 10:08 AM
Hi bros. I am based in KL, and am keen to be a regular ktv kaki. Hoping to visit affordable and playable ones like Mexico Bukit Bintang for a start. PM me if you all need people to share?

Hey bro, I’m in KL until Thursday, want to visit Mexico and share cost? If interested pm back

naughtynellies
04-07-2023, 04:35 PM
hey guys anyone wants to go KL ktv on thurs?

Nod3000
08-07-2023, 11:35 AM
Anyone keen to go Mexico tonight? Wanna try it out.

spicydragon
09-07-2023, 11:50 PM
For Mexico KTV, on Google it shows that it's pretty much busy in Afternoon (3-4pm) too?

What would be a good time to go?

Thanks in advance!

Nod3000
10-07-2023, 09:29 PM
For Mexico KTV, on Google it shows that it's pretty much busy in Afternoon (3-4pm) too?

What would be a good time to go?

Thanks in advance!

Went at 8pm on a Saturday and it was packed. Were maybe 15 girls available out of 50 according to mummy. Quality was decent. Most customers come earlier (4pm+) cos it closes at 2am.

spicydragon
11-07-2023, 11:50 AM
How was the playability? Cost and Age of the girls?

Went at 8pm on a Saturday and it was packed. Were maybe 15 girls available out of 50 according to mummy. Quality was decent. Most customers come earlier (4pm+) cos it closes at 2am.

Nod3000
12-07-2023, 12:32 AM
How was the playability? Cost and Age of the girls?

Girls Rm50/45mins
Beer Rm138/bucket
Room S/M/L Rm50/100/200

Girl I got was 24, but think she was on the younger end of the scale. Playability for me was good but my friend not so much. Think it varies depending on girl + chemistry. But at this price I can't really complain.

Edit: Not including mummy/waiter/girl tips. Be as stingy or generous as you like.

spicydragon
12-07-2023, 08:24 AM
Girls Rm50/45mins
Beer Rm138/bucket
Room S/M/L Rm50/100/200

Girl I got was 24, but think she was on the younger end of the scale. Playability for me was good but my friend not so much. Think it varies depending on girl + chemistry. But at this price I can't really complain.

Thank you, very helpful :)

cuz53
12-07-2023, 09:27 AM
Girls Rm50/45mins
Beer Rm138/bucket
Room S/M/L Rm50/100/200

thanks for the info bro!

one30
13-07-2023, 10:17 AM
Girls Rm50/45mins
Beer Rm138/bucket
Room S/M/L Rm50/100/200

Edit: Not including mummy/waiter/girl tips. Be as stingy or generous as you like.

thanks bro, might go there this weekend.

vaxvms
13-07-2023, 10:47 AM
not sure whr to ask so pardon me if wrong thread

is OS3 Club at kuchai still as playable as pre-covid?
i google like still open :p

wow mexico club still going strong !!!!!!!

codenameahbao
13-07-2023, 07:44 PM
any bros can hook me up with viet ktv mummy contact? will buy you a round when i am in KL !

anson
13-07-2023, 09:03 PM
Hi, looking for bros to go together

sammy1984
19-07-2023, 07:37 PM
Hi, looking for bros to go together

Are you based in KL or just visiting? I'm also looking for go together but my plan to KL still not certain.

theFunWorld
20-07-2023, 06:19 PM
Girls Rm50/45mins
Beer Rm138/bucket
Room S/M/L Rm50/100/200

Thanks for the info bro:cool:

anson
20-07-2023, 09:38 PM
Are you based in KL or just visiting? I'm also looking for go together but my plan to KL still not certain.

I am just visiting

Calv
21-07-2023, 07:10 PM
I'm in KL most of the time.

Can give me a ping, might be keen if time allows.

I've mummy contact for Mexico KTV too.

Girls Rm50/45mins
Beer Rm138/bucket
Room S/M/L Rm50/100/200

Peanutandjelly
23-07-2023, 07:11 PM
Anyone want to ktv tonight at Mexico PM me

bsku8830
28-07-2023, 12:04 AM
not sure whr to ask so pardon me if wrong thread

is OS3 Club at kuchai still as playable as pre-covid?
i google like still open :p

wow mexico club still going strong !!!!!!!

Changed name but I forgot what it is. Still similar to before but wind is strong especially there so I recommend if you want flower joint go for HotSeat (very small joint if you don't mind), Maison at Old Klang Road (previously Secret Garden Kuchai) or Poseidon, Icon City

Viet joint called Miracle at Kuchai is ok too.

Kuchai is kinda dead after Covid and joints also closes early not like before. At least JB opens till 4am but here on avg 2am.

codenameahbao
28-07-2023, 10:24 PM
hello bros. are there any viet ktv near sunway area? any bros can share viet mummy contact? thanks in advance will share back

YoungLikeItHot
29-07-2023, 01:04 AM
is there a ktv outing or something? I am coming down to KL tomorrow

tck306
30-07-2023, 05:35 AM
hello bros. are there any viet ktv near sunway area? any bros can share viet mummy contact? thanks in advance will share back
Go to Puchong which us Nearby. Many Ktv there

tck306
30-07-2023, 05:36 AM
is there a ktv outing or something? I am coming down to KL tomorrow

Sunday people hardly go Ktv and most girls are resting

2Fast4Lust
03-08-2023, 12:21 AM
Hi senior KL cheongsters...

I just got called up for a business trip at this very late hour for the weekend and I am flying off tomorrow afternoon... Been a very long while since I went to KL.

Any spots to introduce to cheong? Any Thai/Viet disco or nightclub... And KTV with hot and playable girls that you guys can gai siao pls..

Gonna be there alone for 2 nights and I don't want my trip to be wasted...

If not convenient here we can share thru PM too... Gamxia very much in advance....

vaxvms
04-08-2023, 12:36 PM

I just got called up for a business trip at this very late hour for the weekend and I am flying off tomorrow afternoon... Been a very long while since I went to KL.

Any spots to introduce to cheong? Any Thai/Viet disco or nightclub... And KTV with hot and playable girls that you guys can gai siao pls..

If not convenient here we can share thru PM too... Gamxia very much in advance....

alone just go mexico ktv packet n go outside bar drinking n piak in room loh

roadwarriorgeek
06-08-2023, 01:41 AM

If you're in the BB area, just walk down Changkat after dark. Lots along the streets and in the bars. Lighting is poor but you can at least check them out before bringing back to the hotel. Mexico is in the area also as the other bro mentioned. There's also Club de Vegas :D

vaxvms
08-08-2023, 01:32 PM
If you're in the BB area, just walk down Changkat after dark. Lots along the streets and in the bars. Lighting is poor but you can at least check them out before bringing back to the hotel. Mexico is in the area also as the other bro mentioned. There's also Club de Vegas :D

Club de Vegas what stock ?

ya...from bb walk to alor makan than contnue walk till havana many eye candice
gum just packet :D

SmoothWithIt
08-08-2023, 04:55 PM
Anyone cheong ktv tonight or tomorrow night? Mexico is OK. Pref age 25-40 - pm me bro

cooler07
08-08-2023, 09:06 PM
alone just go mexico ktv packet n go outside bar drinking n piak in room loh

so mexico ktv can pick n go? what is the cost like?

geelat2003
12-08-2023, 04:40 AM
Hi bros,

Anyone keen to chiong together at Mexico KTV next week? I'll be available from 14/8 to 16/8 and hope to meet some bros to go together. Please DM me if you're free and interested. We can share cost for KTV. Thanks bros.

Calv
15-08-2023, 07:16 PM
Bro I'm keen. Telegram me Cal88

H0nH0n
22-08-2023, 08:33 AM
Hi bros,

Anyone keen to chiong together at Mexico KTV next week? I'll be available from 14/8 to 16/8 and hope to meet some bros to go together. Please DM me if you're free and interested. We can share cost for KTV. Thanks bros.

Hello boss, can share any mama san contact?

sads
22-08-2023, 09:29 AM
Hi, usually mummy/waiter tips is roughly how much? Can share mummy contact. Thank you

Girls Rm50/45mins
Beer Rm138/bucket
Room S/M/L Rm50/100/200

8jg3
23-08-2023, 10:05 PM
I went to Mexico the other night, mama said no tapao. Might be because I’m ang moh.

H0nH0n
24-08-2023, 01:19 AM
Hi, usually mummy/waiter tips is roughly how much? Can share mummy contact. Thank you

RM200 for room + tips (waiter & mama included). Beer and girl separate charges

sads
25-08-2023, 01:09 AM
Thanks honhon. Anyone got any mummy contact for Mexico, can pm. Thanks in advance

H0nH0n
26-08-2023, 04:05 PM
Thanks honhon. Anyone got any mummy contact for Mexico, can pm. Thanks in advance

PM-ed. enjoy!

daretolovin
30-08-2023, 02:08 AM
Hi, anyone got the mummy contact can share with me please....

Chu Liu Siang
30-08-2023, 01:45 PM
RM200 for room + tips (waiter & mama included). Beer and girl separate charges

Thanks for sharing bro!

timekiller2006
30-08-2023, 04:56 PM
Can share ctc bro?

mernie
31-08-2023, 02:09 PM
Do you mind to share contact bro?

Dodo12345
01-09-2023, 04:28 PM
Hello guys, may i know around BB area or central have any KTV with high playability Viet chai and also can be packet de? Care to share contact please too thank you! As i will be visiting KL sometime soon also and wish to enjoy my nights with my friends.

hongtao
02-09-2023, 04:01 PM
Can share mummy contact for Mexico ktv? Thanks in advance!!

fishing around
02-09-2023, 11:50 PM
can share contact? going KL soon.

Nod3000
04-09-2023, 08:12 AM
I went to Mexico the other night, mama said no tapao. Might be because I’m ang moh.

Tapao not official with the shop. Nego directly with the girl.

judicium
05-09-2023, 08:51 PM
Planning to head to Mexico ktv for chill drinks in abit, if anyone wants go pm me

judicium
05-09-2023, 09:06 PM
Planning to go mexico tonight for chill drinks, anyone wants to tag along?

Dodo12345
05-09-2023, 11:34 PM
PM-ed. enjoy!

Hello, can i have the mummy contact? Thank you bro

judicium
06-09-2023, 09:52 PM
Anyone in kl up for some ktv action? Else I am going solo anyway

Dodo12345
08-09-2023, 12:57 PM
Can anyone care to share mexico ktv mummy contact? Thank you

iadxvagabond
08-09-2023, 08:31 PM
need contact of mexico mummy. please share, shifus!

Drazor
11-09-2023, 09:56 AM
Hi,

Can I get the mummy's contact? I am planning to head down on 17 sept.

Thanks.

xssmlxl
11-09-2023, 03:03 PM
any good place to recommend?

fisherkong
11-09-2023, 03:23 PM
cant seem to find any mummy contact, anyone can pm me?

dodofish
11-09-2023, 03:32 PM
planning a trip to KL next week, need some good ktv bros

H0nH0n
13-09-2023, 02:25 PM
Hi,

Can I get the mummy's contact? I am planning to head down on 17 sept.

Thanks.

PM-ed. Enjoy everyone who’s going 🥳

Tfrequency
14-09-2023, 11:14 AM
Hi

Can I have mexico mummy contact. Planning to go 17 or 18 sept.

Thanks

daretolovin
14-09-2023, 04:40 PM

Hi, can pm me the contact please. Thanks!

H0nH0n
14-09-2023, 07:58 PM

She seemed to have hidden/changed her ID. I can’t share anymore…

FuTuRe86
14-09-2023, 10:26 PM
Hi bro,

Can share mummy contact ?
Going for a short trip next month 13th.

Girls Rm50/45mins
Beer Rm138/bucket
Room S/M/L Rm50/100/200

Tfrequency
15-09-2023, 07:46 PM
Dear bros can share mexico mummy contact please. In KL now would like to arrange. Thanks.

daretolovin
15-09-2023, 09:34 PM

Girls Rm50/45mins
Beer Rm138/bucket
Room S/M/L Rm50/100/200

Hi bro, can share contact please. Will be heading over the following week.

Dodo12345
17-09-2023, 06:34 AM
Any bros here care to share Mexico KTV mummy contact please? Thank you so much

stomper123
17-09-2023, 11:18 AM
Any kind bros can intro a mid to high end viet KTV in KL?

Playability like SG ktv, dont need to shake head.

Thanks in advance

spicydragon
17-09-2023, 01:53 PM
Thanks for sharing, Do you know the rates for ST/LT?

And how were the quality of girls?

And around how old are they?

Girls Rm50/45mins
Beer Rm138/bucket
Room S/M/L Rm50/100/200

omfg
19-09-2023, 08:09 AM
Thanks for sharing, Do you know the rates for ST/LT?

And how were the quality of girls?

And around how old are they?

Is club de Vegas still operating and how is the stock now?

hiim
19-09-2023, 08:42 PM
Any bros can share ctc of fun ktv in KL? What are the damages and tips like?

lighteon
19-09-2023, 11:43 PM

Hi bro, do you mind PMing me the Mexico mummy's contact? Thanks!

cleanfck
20-09-2023, 12:46 PM
good reco?

crimsom123
20-09-2023, 10:47 PM
anyone wish to go mexico tgt tonight? pls pm me

Dodo12345
24-09-2023, 07:26 AM

Do you have the mummy contact? Can share with me the contact? Thanks bro

Dmkairport
25-09-2023, 02:12 PM

Boss can share the mummy contact please?

Thanks

Dmkairport
25-09-2023, 02:13 PM

Boss can pm the mummy contact please?

Thanks

Desmondii
27-09-2023, 10:38 AM
Hi boss can share mexico mummy contact thanks!

Marthy
27-09-2023, 10:40 AM
More locations pls

omfg
01-10-2023, 09:18 AM
Hi boss can share mexico mummy contact thanks!

Anyone able to share?

Dodo12345
02-10-2023, 09:54 AM
Mexico KTV mummy wechat contact: MandyTanMeiLan
Enjoy

pippo2002
07-10-2023, 11:19 PM
Girls Rm50/45mins
Beer Rm138/bucket
Room S/M/L Rm50/100/200

Any special room for special piak piak? Or can bring girls out to hotel room?

dandan69
08-10-2023, 03:39 PM
Anyone in kl next week, let's chiong together

tiger84
08-10-2023, 06:50 PM
Anyone keen to party in KL tonight or tomorrow? KTV/bar/club I’m fine with any.

pippo2002
12-10-2023, 09:41 AM
Mexico KTV mummy wechat contact: MandyTanMeiLan
Enjoy

Contacted mandy and went there but no room available..

Asked me to sit in the main area and drink with ladies first. 1 bucket rm 138. Called 2 ladies to accompany me and mandy said 1 lady rm150 for 1 hour.. i told her should be rm 50 for 45min.. then we just carry on.. finished 1 bucket and she bring amother one.. still no room. Upon finishing, mandy still bring over another bucket, and i told her im leaving. Total time around 1.5hr.. one lady said shes on code red so cant go my hotel. The other one initially said ok then end up said not going.. bill came become rm 600+..

Left not so satisfied and just slept. Was at kuchai area last time.. less than rm 600 includes piak piak at the "ktv" room upstair..

vaxvms
12-10-2023, 03:08 PM
Anyone in kl next week, let's chiong together

next wk when ? :D

Aster
12-10-2023, 04:55 PM
Wow Wow Wow, can count me in? i will be there next week too. let's chiong together

vaxvms
12-10-2023, 06:57 PM
Wow Wow Wow, can count me in? i will be there next week too. let's chiong together

sure ...ktv or clubbing i also ok one
long time no go ladies night :D

pm ur contact if keen to chiong tgr

vaxvms
12-10-2023, 07:18 PM

Asked me to sit in the main area and drink with ladies first. 1 bucket rm 138. Called 2 ladies to accompany me and mandy said 1 lady rm150 for 1 hour.. i told her should be rm 50 for 45min.. then we just carry on.. finished 1 bucket and she bring amother one.. still no room. Upon finishing, mandy still bring over another bucket, and i told her im leaving. Total time around 1.5hr.. one lady said shes on code red so cant go my hotel. The other one initially said ok then end up said not going.. bill came become rm 600+..

Left not so satisfied and just slept. Was at kuchai area last time.. less than rm 600 includes piak piak at the "ktv" room upstair..

huh.....50rm booking nia leh
maybe need old bird like sexcure to enlighten us...long time no see his post liao

150rm must well go crown ktv eat nasi lemak ...bookin 388rm

pippo2002
12-10-2023, 11:33 PM
huh.....50rm booking nia leh
maybe need old bird like sexcure to enlighten us...long time no see his post liao

150rm must well go crown ktv eat nasi lemak ...bookin 388rm

Ya lo.. machiam i booked a big room.. but really i was in a "big room" with mant people..

Crown ktv good? If can piak piak den i dun mind..

vaxvms
13-10-2023, 11:22 AM
Ya lo.. machiam i booked a big room.. but really i was in a "big room" with mant people..

Crown ktv good? If can piak piak den i dun mind..

is something like club cognac play type donkeys yr in little red dot

piak piak or not depend urself wif gro loh

NaughtyTeacher
14-10-2023, 10:58 PM

Can share where in Kuchai? Or PM me. Thanks.

pippo2002
16-10-2023, 06:19 AM
Can share where in Kuchai? Or PM me. Thanks.

Should be diamond cafe/club
kuchai interchange, Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park, 58200 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Opposite babylon ktv..

At least more straight forward.. mamasan will tell you who can piak piak upstairs and who cannot.. no need to guess.. will not anyhow charge like wendy at mexico..

fallen11
18-10-2023, 12:50 PM
Was at kuchai area last time.. less than rm 600 includes piak piak at the "ktv" room upstair..

your "last time" was when?
before covid ah?:confused:

pippo2002
18-10-2023, 11:05 PM
your "last time" was when?
before covid ah?:confused:

Late last year is pre or post covid? :D

fallen11
19-10-2023, 11:48 AM
Late last year is pre or post covid? :D

but i reckon prices would be up a little at least due to the high inflation happening all around these 2 years

Drazor
23-10-2023, 05:24 PM
Managed to book a small room and went solo at mexico ktv.

The place looks quite rundown outside but it's decent on the inside. Went in to a small room and ordered 2 buckets of beer. It was a sunday night so only got 4 girls to choose - vietnam or thailand. I went with the viet girl cos she can supposedly 'play'. So the tip system is RM 50 per 45 mins for girls and RM 100 mummy tips paid to the club: payment by cash or card+6% surcharge. On top of that, have to tip the girl OTOT in cash - this one is at your own discretion but dont tip RM 1 lah.

Overall, not as havoc as the ktvs im used to in SG where the girls come grind you and grab your cock. Girls in mexico take some time to warm up and i didnt go full hamsup on her. Just play game, kiss and hug. It's a good place to chill as it's no butterfly, no pressure tactics from the mummy, no surprise service charge and fruits platter.

pippo2002
23-10-2023, 11:14 PM
Managed to book a small room and went solo at mexico ktv.

The place looks quite rundown outside but it's decent on the inside. Went in to a small room and ordered 2 buckets of beer. It was a sunday night so only got 4 girls to choose - vietnam or thailand. I went with the viet girl cos she can supposedly 'play'. So the tip system is RM 50 per 45 mins for girls and RM 100 mummy tips paid to the club: payment by cash or card+6% surcharge. On top of that, have to tip the girl OTOT in cash - this one is at your own discretion but dont tip RM 1 lah.

Overall, not as havoc as the ktvs im used to in SG where the girls come grind you and grab your cock. Girls in mexico take some time to warm up and i didnt go full hamsup on her. Just play game, kiss and hug. It's a good place to chill as it's no butterfly, no pressure tactics from the mummy, no surprise service charge and fruits platter.

So good.. can get a room.. will be hard for me to go back here again..

Mikasa123
26-10-2023, 11:22 PM
Going KL with a bunch of friend this weekend. Can share ktv mummy contact please.

Caltan2023
28-10-2023, 05:03 PM
Went to both Mexico and paragon last few weeks. Paragon is better imo. Girls alot more (20-30) to choose and most are Thai only a few Viet, looks/playability also much higher.

It feels like the gentlemen club in Bangkok sometimes based on the quality. When you walk in you can see tall fair skin Thai on first floor. If you like can invite them to the ktv room.

Downside price is also higher. I didn't need to book rooms in advance since most pple go for the Thai disco first. If you head straight to KTV usually it's available before 9/10pm. Ask for mummy Maggie.

Don't go if next day is public holiday since there is extra charge.

fallen11
28-10-2023, 05:33 PM
Went to both Mexico and paragon last few weeks. Paragon is better imo. Girls alot more to choose and mostly Thai, looks/playability also higher.
It feels like the gentlemen club in Bangkok sometimes based on the looks. You can see tall fair skin Thai on first floor. If you like can invite them to the ktv room.

Downside price is also higher. I didn't need to book rooms in advance since most pple go for the Thai disco first. If you head straight to KTV usually it's available before 9/10pm. Ask for mummy Maggie.

how the pricing for paragon KTV like?

Caltan2023
28-10-2023, 05:39 PM
how the pricing for paragon KTV like?

Can't rem exact price. It's like 1288~1488 for drinks and room. It also include 1 "skip" so next time don't need to pay for room price and can continue with leftover drinks. Girl is 300 for first 3 hours. 100 for each hour after. No butterfly system. It's on the higher end of KTV price in KL.

fallen11
28-10-2023, 10:49 PM
Can't rem exact price. It's like 1288~1488 for drinks and room. It also include 1 "skip" so next time don't need to pay for room price and can continue with leftover drinks. Girl is 300 for first 3 hours. 100 for each hour after. No butterfly system. It's on the higher end of KTV price in KL.

can choose butterfly mode?
i prefer butterfly. can sit more different girls. cheaper too:D

Caltan2023
28-10-2023, 11:29 PM
can choose butterfly mode?
i prefer butterfly. can sit more different girls. cheaper too:D

no butterfly

spicydragon
29-10-2023, 07:34 AM

Last time I paid, I think around 888RM for the girl - 3+hours or so. Or did you mean first three hours is 300RM/hr?

Caltan2023
29-10-2023, 09:18 AM
Last time I paid, I think around 888RM for the girl - 3+hours or so. Or did you mean first three hours is 300RM/hr?
It's not 888 for sure. 888 is very high considering the minimum flower at the Thai disco is 100.

Now I can't rem if 300 is included in room charge but I don't think so. But it's 300 for the first 3 hours then 100 each hour after.

The girl will need to register the 300 and 100 each time at counter. You can ask mummy to do it for the girl because it always seem like a long walk there and back.

Calv
29-10-2023, 12:20 PM
Anyone free to KTV today? Can ping me Telegram @cal888