PDA

View Full Version : KTV in KL

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

sexcuore
15-04-2013, 01:39 PM
Hi Guys,

May i check where is the best KTV to get good looking local girls .

Preferably normal KTV with no fengtao .

If can explain rates will be great.

Thanks!

there are quite a few under Dijaya.. but finding a nice looking local chinese is damn tough , even if u finnd one, most likely she dun offer anythinng extra.

Crown inn BGI and Sapphire in Wisma Zurich has cheap beer all nigght lonng. gal bookinng per hour 60++

crown more malay or east malaysian gals. but rooms are older , sapphire is out of way a biiyt but nice environment .. gal wise erm... eratic stock quality.

Also under dijaya C8 in MPL.. slightly more exp.

in PJ there Merucy, C3, Crystal

if u like local chinese , u can try emico , veilinn too

best of luck.

sexcuore
16-04-2013, 02:49 PM
Mex kena raid again,9pm yesterday. 46 gals up lorry

supertora
16-04-2013, 11:14 PM
Mex kena raid again,9pm yesterday. 46 gals up lorry

walau lei, like that how to go again???

was there 2 days ago, not many gals too. lucky did not go yesterday

sexcuore
19-04-2013, 03:21 PM
went there yesterday, still got soe gals there...

one pretty oneonly haha.. mandy

rest so so..

noslensq
22-04-2013, 01:57 PM
Hi bros, a group of 4 of us will be driving up to KL. Any good recommendation on apartment or hotel with goodnearby fun place? Also, any nice club with reasonable price to recommend? What will be the damage like?

sexcuore
22-04-2013, 04:34 PM
u can try agoda.. and look up one stop residence inn F& N business park

two room apt with livingroom. RM 230 per night.

damn good.

u can have house party if u like.

just book gals over.

supertora
23-04-2013, 01:27 PM
You can try MH hotel next to PGRM. All fun places in the same building eg
Golden Phoenix 一夜情- Viet KTV + rave
我愿意 i do - Viet bar
Imagination 情迷- prc KTV + Fxxk
Yes2club - Thai bar + flower
Thai spa massage + Fxxk
further down the road is ocean -Viet + prc Fxxk shop

noslensq
23-04-2013, 01:47 PM
Thanks to all bros for responding. One of my buddy already booked room at Bukit Bintang walk, Golden triangle using corporate rate. Any good join to recommend?

Bro Supertora, places you recommended near the place we are going to stay? Ex?

sexcuore
23-04-2013, 02:28 PM
quite near meridian also.. ahhahah

You can try MH hotel next to PGRM. All fun places in the same building eg
Golden Phoenix 一夜情- Viet KTV + rave
我愿意 i do - Viet bar
Imagination 情迷- prc KTV + Fxxk
Yes2club - Thai bar + flower
Thai spa massage + Fxxk
further down the road is ocean -Viet + prc Fxxk shop

sexcuore
23-04-2013, 02:29 PM
planning to go meridian later today.. anyone in kL wanna join?

just email me ur contatc..

[email protected]

scofield666
23-04-2013, 02:36 PM
[email protected]
Email sent

supertora
23-04-2013, 02:55 PM
MH hotel suite--u can ask KTV managers to book for u after you finished, they have good rate.

sexcuore
23-04-2013, 03:04 PM
[email protected]
Email sent

got ur contact

sexcuore
23-04-2013, 03:22 PM
ok confirmed meridian ard 5 ish with few guys.

email me or call me ..

tahnsk

sexcuore
24-04-2013, 09:47 PM
Nice meeting Ben n,Jason. Ish u beeter luck with the gals nxt rd

Haha

funnyguy
25-04-2013, 04:25 PM
Bro, it was nice meeting all of you ,,, looking forward to next round:)

mikaboshi
28-04-2013, 06:46 AM
Bros, any recommendation for KTV joints with Rm2-5k budget? Some place nice, within KL bin tang area, less likely to raid as bringing a client from Africa nation there to chill out and have fun.

sexcuore
28-04-2013, 03:08 PM
Bros, any recommendation for KTV joints with Rm2-5k budget? Some place nice, within KL bin tang area, less likely to raid as bringing a client from Africa nation there to chill out and have fun.

Wow u can try crown or sapphire these are quite ok joints but maybe ur guests wil enjoy Thai club better.

supertora
28-04-2013, 03:54 PM
Wow u can try crown or sapphire these are quite ok joints but maybe ur guests wil enjoy Thai club better.

thai club not so wild lah, maybe secret garden, hits or sense?

sexcuore
28-04-2013, 11:01 PM
thai club not so wild lah, maybe secret garden, hits or sense?

From Africa nation la.

mikaboshi
29-04-2013, 03:20 AM

Thanks for the info bro. Mind advising where r these joints located? Seldom in KL so not sure of the party scene there. Also these joints OK with African man? Has to be discreet as he is a govt official.

mikaboshi
29-04-2013, 03:38 AM

Thanks for the info bro. Mind advising where r these joints located? Seldom in KL so not sure of the party scene there. Also these joints OK with African man? Has to be discreet because of his status.

My last trip there spent close to 2k on drink in 1 pub along bukit bintang with no gals. *faint* this time round got to make sure money well spent.

sexcuore
29-04-2013, 09:10 PM
Thanks for the info bro. Mind advising where r these joints located? Seldom in KL so not sure of the party scene there. Also these joints OK with African man? Has to be discreet as he is a govt official.

Sapphire in wisma Zurich near like yew area. Crown is opposite berjaya times square. Thai club is,opposite shangrila hotel

supertora
29-04-2013, 09:20 PM
If they r young, suggest u bring them to alive, behind federal hotel. Alive hv thailand live band, k pop dancing + singing. They also hv GRO for companion. Just ask the manager to arrange. It is inexpensive.

Or neverland, behind pavillion..next to hakka restaurant.
Most gro can speak english..

If they prefer quiter places, then bring them to jalan changkat bukit bintang, they r many bar there..some with waiters to chit chat.. I usually go club 21. Cheers.

If they r older. Suggest to bring them to ktv with private room n play own songs.
Around bkt bintang r bintang palace @ beside ritz carlton, de vegas@ beside time square, vellin @ ferenheit etc

sengsensei
29-04-2013, 09:31 PM
De boss near jln like yew also not bad.. Private ktv with lots of fro to choose from. But a the cost is a bit high..

mikaboshi
29-04-2013, 10:30 PM
If they r young, suggest u bring them to alive, behind federal hotel. Alive hv thailand live band, k pop dancing + singing. They also hv GRO for companion. Just ask the manager to arrange. It is inexpensive.

Or neverland, behind pavillion..next to hakka restaurant.
Most gro can speak english..

If they prefer quiter places, then bring them to jalan changkat bukit bintang, they r many bar there..some with waiters to chit chat.. I usually go club 21. Cheers.

If they r older. Suggest to bring them to ktv with private room n play own songs.
Around bkt bintang r bintang palace @ beside ritz carlton, de vegas@ beside time square, vellin @ ferenheit etc

Bro Supertora, thank you for the wealth of information. will probably try out KTV with private room.

Anyway, was over at Changkat the previous round and tio chop. 3

Nemesis_v
07-05-2013, 12:59 PM
Hi Guys,

I will be visiting KL this weekend. Any suggestions for KTV? Thai disco is good too.

I will be staying at pacific regency suites hotel. Any good massage in the area?

Can PM me too. Thanks in advance.

supertora
08-05-2013, 08:21 PM
Hi Guys,

I will be visiting KL this weekend. Any suggestions for KTV? Thai disco is good too.

I will be staying at pacific regency suites hotel. Any good massage in the area?

Can PM me too. Thanks in advance.

pacific regency suites hotel is very near to wawa club, just behind hotel. All locals not bad.
If u prefer disco n bar u can walk along the street towards jalan sultan ismail, there r many bars eg beach club, thai club etc. thai club is mainly viets.
or u can walk to menara mpl along jln raja chulan for club 8 ktv and lava ktv n disco club.

arm5armchannel
08-05-2013, 09:39 PM
wawa club all locals ? how's the cost like bro supertora ?

supertora
09-05-2013, 01:01 PM
costs depend on what u ordered. usually i buy package of whisky or brandy. pls check with them their latest promotion eg 3 bottles, 5 bottles, 10 ... can keep,

ofcoz u can order beer but i think hard liqours r cheaper if u have a bigger group.

gals is about 80/hr

Nemesis_v
09-05-2013, 02:35 PM
pacific regency suites hotel is very near to wawa club, just behind hotel. All locals not bad.
If u prefer disco n bar u can walk along the street towards jalan sultan ismail, there r many bars eg beach club, thai club etc. thai club is mainly viets.
or u can walk to menara mpl along jln raja chulan for club 8 ktv and lava ktv n disco club.

Thanks bro, wawa club is disco? This local are Malays or Chinese? I will want to spend one night at ktv. Which ktv have better choice?

supertora
09-05-2013, 10:29 PM
Thanks bro, wawa club is disco? This local are Malays or Chinese? I will want to spend one night at ktv. Which ktv have better choice?

Wawa is a ktv. Gals both chinese n malays.

Fun is depend on your group.. If u crazy the gals can be crazy too...
If u like fengtao, they can follow u to fengtao joints..
They know where...

john.valdric
11-05-2013, 05:07 PM
KTV is always my favourite cheong style. previously did post the SOP of Star KTV in Sg. Long which may be one of the cheaper yet fun offerings out there. the downside is, it's pretty difficult to get vitamin inside. and it's very difficult for me to find a supplier. Bro supertora, i can imagine that the way you cheong is very similar to me. but the way you get the vitamin through the joint only? cause Sg. Long joint do not sell it inside. normally regular customer will bring in their own.

supertora
12-05-2013, 05:15 PM
KTV is always my favourite cheong style. previously did post the SOP of Star KTV in Sg. Long which may be one of the cheaper yet fun offerings out there. the downside is, it's pretty difficult to get vitamin inside. and it's very difficult for me to find a supplier. Bro supertora, i can imagine that the way you cheong is very similar to me. but the way you get the vitamin through the joint only? cause Sg. Long joint do not sell it inside. normally regular customer will bring in their own.

i think most KL ktv hv inside "doctors" selling vit . ofcoz it is also depend on the customers' base. if the customers always bring own vit then the doctors can close shop liao. inside sell 50-60 while outside can get 15-40 depend on quality n qty. so many prefer to buy outside to save $. for me i prefer to buy inside even it is more expensive. i think safer that way. i always pay 50 inside since i m regular n i always ask for good quality one (concentrated), i told them if no good i will boycott him. they r few doctors in the same ktv. i oni buy from outside if i plan for big party. my record is consumed 37 vit in one party. haha

supertora
14-05-2013, 09:42 PM
wah liao 37? Still got feeling meh?

not me alone la, big party about 15pax (including GROs)

icy_boi
23-05-2013, 01:29 AM
any bros know the contact number to book room for MEXICO and RICH CITY? im going this friday. muz book now lol~

welcome ppl to join~

icy_boi
23-05-2013, 01:39 AM
any bros know the contact number to book room for MEXICO and RICH CITY? im going this friday. muz book now lol~

welcome ppl to join~

and also wonderland ktv number

Kinderjoy
23-05-2013, 06:49 AM
Any bros know which ktv in KL have Prcs?I would like to seek some help from u bros as I have a friend who send me photo of the ktv in KL & I'm not too sure where is the place as I browse through the photo.Pls kindly help to assist.thanks.

karljeremy
23-05-2013, 12:16 PM
tonight ktv ;)

Happy Holiday TMR @

Kinderjoy
23-05-2013, 01:03 PM
Hi bro karljeremy I won't be going over to KL till June.i will be arriving in KL 8 June.So see whether anyone keen to join for ktv gathering?

icy_boi
23-05-2013, 01:32 PM
and also wonderland ktv number

Any bro can help give me Mexico, rich city, F4 and wonderland contact number cos I need to book room. I google but can't find anything. Pls help , alot of thanks!

sexcuore
23-05-2013, 02:33 PM
goto the link n search for the info u want. but mexico u cnat book rooms unless u super reguar

http://forums.delphiforums.com/s3xcysingalong/messages?msg=15.2

sexcuore
23-05-2013, 02:37 PM
Any bros know which ktv in KL have Prcs?I would like to seek some help from u bros as I have a friend who send me photo of the ktv in KL & I'm not too sure where is the place as I browse through the photo.Pls kindly help to assist.thanks.

Lots of places have prc .. where about ru staying? if in KL town.. wonder land n Rc is good.. but if u just want prc to sit ard and drink.. then emico, deluxe, subaru, cherry blossom will have plentiful

pete_the_fish
24-05-2013, 09:16 PM
went to this KTV call club 3 at Armada hotel at PJ.

when I first got in, saw those girls walking around, about 20+.....wow, I saw many chio ones.....however in changing, there can be hundreds of girls but quality really poor. I often have difficulty finding one that I like in CP.

when they brought the girls in for viewing.....I already have a few targets. but I only chose one. mostly local malay girls.

I chose one petite with ample boobs. very fun and good service. she was braless and can pull down her top and lick her nips etc.....

when the bill came, $450Rm just for girl tips :eek: everyone blur.... if want to bring back for a bonk 1k.........what the fuck..... everyone went back a sad man.

sexcuore
27-05-2013, 02:16 PM
Club 3 not cheap place. U went there happy hour or sad hour? Tarpau if one k consider ok cause if u book gal n go for toilet action also one l already.

Gals usually the good one mommy keep for their regulars . U need to go a few times to catch the gals and ask for their numbers

shybutwant
27-05-2013, 07:59 PM
new here but enjoyed reading all the comments here ... hehehehe

shybutwant
28-05-2013, 03:13 PM
new here but enjoyed reading all the comments here ... hehehehe

Guys, it has been awhile since the days of KTV for me (about a decade ago since the last time i step into a ktv).... But now very eager to try out one. Can anyone pls recommend a good one for a lone ranger? Near kepong area will be be awesome. All in budget for one nite below rm1000, preferably rm700...:p

sexcuore
29-05-2013, 12:40 PM
kepongg then try that ktv in hotel near the ound about.

there is a disco on 5 i think and a family ktv on 3. the mmodus is book prc to sing k or feng with u. prc fee 350 to 500 depends on hw many hours. but no overnight la. overnight u need try to hook up for few times. and then when got chemistry try overnight.

shybutwant
29-05-2013, 04:11 PM

there is a disco on 5 i think and a family ktv on 3. the mmodus is book prc to sing k or feng with u. prc fee 350 to 500 depends on hw many hours. but no overnight la. overnight u need try to hook up for few times. and then when got chemistry try overnight.

Wahhh thanks bro sexcurore for the infos.... I m staying in kepong vicinity and actually i m not very far from F4 Ktv in Mutiara Kompleks or Happy Ktv at Jalan ipoh.

After reading almost 80% of this thread, i m tempted to try F4 first. I m more into beer and prefer a gro that allow auto roaming lol... no bonking also neverrmind la... :p

May i know if i go alone how much? And how much if 2 person go F4?? Doesnt wanna get slaughter.... Any input will be greatly appreciated. :D

shybutwant
29-05-2013, 04:27 PM

Also, can u please tell me whats the meaning of these? I try googling but juz cant understand it lol... Many thanks again....

1. FR

2. FL

3. NL

4. CKT

AugustineBoris
29-05-2013, 06:04 PM
Went to a KTV in manjalara. I think name something like memory. Not sure.

Girl choice limited. Mostly vietnam with few Thais.

Sit with a girl that know tai chi. Sien. Very sien. Asked to changed. Mummy also got attitude. She say she lecture the girl can liao. In the end, the girl tai chi before master jor. So no choice still insist to change.

Been there few times. This is the worst time. Mummy got attitude. What to do! And one thing, do you guys often prepaid for the hours once you choose your girl??

I'm surprised.

shybutwant
29-05-2013, 07:40 PM
Augustine, that will be the biggest turn off if we get a gal that say this one cannot that one cannot... Really potong stim....If only can touch shoulder, i think i rather rub my buddy shoulder lor :D

sexcuore
30-05-2013, 02:09 PM
Wahhh thanks bro sexcurore for the infos.... I m staying in kepong vicinity and actually i m not very far from F4 Ktv in Mutiara Kompleks or Happy Ktv at Jalan ipoh.

After reading almost 80% of this thread, i m tempted to try F4 first. I m more into beer and prefer a gro that allow auto roaming lol... no bonking also neverrmind la... :p

May i know if i go alone how much? And how much if 2 person go F4?? Doesnt wanna get slaughter.... Any input will be greatly appreciated. :D

f4 happy hour drill ok but not cheap. Sad four sure dir.

Happy ktv sure. The ktv I mention is near rdvabout opposite tmn kok lian heading to jinjang n,kepong

sexcuore
30-05-2013, 02:11 PM
Went to a KTV in manjalara. I think name something like memory. Not sure.

Girl choice limited. Mostly vietnam with few Thais.

Sit with a girl that know tai chi. Sien. Very sien. Asked to changed. Mummy also got attitude. She say she lecture the girl can liao. In the end, the girl tai chi before master jor. So no choice still insist to change.

Been there few times. This is the worst time. Mummy got attitude. What to do! And one thing, do you guys often prepaid for the hours once you choose your girl??

I'm surprised.

The one above Arab bank? If so then same,mgmt,with F4

But they owe gals n,mommy money, stick,less and customer also scared

AugustineBoris
30-05-2013, 07:10 PM
Not the one above arab bank. That one is named A____ rite?

The one i went is near the rouabout turning to desa park city. up the hill. turn left. right hand side is row shop. in the middle of the row got 1 opening to turn in. the ktv is the first one on 2nd floor. 1st floor is kinda like pub that can momochacha.

supertora
30-05-2013, 08:47 PM
Not the one above arab bank. That one is named A____ rite?

The one i went is near the rouabout turning to desa park city. up the hill. turn left. right hand side is row shop. in the middle of the row got 1 opening to turn in. the ktv is the first one on 2nd floor. 1st floor is kinda like pub that can momochacha.

yeah it is further inside from UOB bank, went to the pub downstair but not aware there is a ktv upstair, is it new?

why prepaid? shud follow all other ktv or bars, pay only when u leave. bit strange they adopt this system.. will check n see

anyway, the pub below is not bad , no lady drinks. beers is cheap.

shybutwant
30-05-2013, 10:24 PM
yeah it is further inside from UOB bank, went to the pub downstair but not aware there is a ktv upstair, is it new?

why prepaid? shud follow all other ktv or bars, pay only when u leave. bit strange they adopt this system.. will check n see

Thanks for the info, i will try that pub also later... I mostly drink at Taman Desa, jalan Klang lama... but only go drinking once in a blue moon... But lately, after reading this thread, i got the urge to try Ktv again after a lapse of one decade lol

shybutwant
30-05-2013, 10:28 PM

Happy ktv sure. The ktv I mention is near rdvabout opposite tmn kok lian heading to jinjang n,kepong

Ok bro, i will skip F4 then... I m more into affordable outings... Btw, the kok lian ktv u mentioned izit located inside a "Wisma" next to a small petronas station?

And also, is Mexico still happening now? Still at rm25-30 per hour booking for gals? I juz found out from a friend of mine that Mexico is located juz opposite Q Pub lol.... In my younger days(20+) i always patronised Q Pub becoz of my bosses

shybutwant
30-05-2013, 10:31 PM

and thank you very much for your input :D

shybutwant
30-05-2013, 10:35 PM

Bro super, u said no lady drinks, but got ladies or not inside the pub? :p

supertora
30-05-2013, 11:57 PM
Bro super, u said no lady drinks, but got ladies or not inside the pub? :p

ofcoz got la...
no lady drinks but sometime the viet gals ask u to buy some souvenier like knitted wrist band etc from the counter.

supertora
31-05-2013, 12:08 AM
Ok bro, i will skip F4 then... I m more into affordable outings... Btw, the kok lian ktv u mentioned izit located inside a "Wisma" next to a small petronas station?

And also, is Mexico still happening now? Still at rm25-30 per hour booking for gals? I juz found out from a friend of mine that Mexico is located juz opposite Q Pub lol.... In my younger days(20+) i always patronised Q Pub becoz of my bosses

mexico still there but not many gals n standard also drop. one thing i dun like is the gals always ask u to buy more hours eg 2hrs they ask for 4, 6 hrs etc
sometime when u tell them i dun wan so many gals to sit with me (as too many oredi ) they said just sitting blah blah, at the end they ask for tips too. eg 2 hrs. ..sometime as much as 15-20 gals sitting with my fren n me (2 of us oni ) even the counter /waiters also ask me to giv tips..kns
oso there is no control on beer opening... they just keep on coming..last 2 weeks they claim they opened 17 buckets (in just 3 hrs!!) at the end the bill 3k++

Q bar is mainly prc which i dun like..

shybutwant
31-05-2013, 01:44 AM
mexico still there but not many gals n standard also drop. one thing i dun like is the gals always ask u to buy more hours eg 2hrs they ask for 4, 6 hrs etc
sometime when u tell them i dun wan so many gals to sit with me (as too many oredi ) they said just sitting blah blah, at the end they ask for tips too. eg 2 hrs. ..sometime as much as 15-20 gals sitting with my fren n me (2 of us oni ) even the counter /waiters also ask me to giv tips..kns
oso there is no control on beer opening... they just keep on coming..last 2 weeks they claim they opened 17 buckets (in just 3 hrs!!) at the end the bill 3k++

Wah lan neh.... like that where dare to go orhhh bro! Me somemore 'greenhead' leh after absent for so many years from ktv scene lol

shybutwant
31-05-2013, 01:50 AM

F4 cannot go coz of according to sexcurore it's quite expensive... Now mexico also cant go ....lol ... Then where else can go arr? lol .... juz want some quick thrill - auto roaming stuff :p

shybutwant
31-05-2013, 01:53 AM

ofcoz got la...
no lady drinks but sometime the viet gals ask u to buy some souvenier like knitted wrist band etc from the counter.

I will definitely check this pub out... seems fun...:cool:

shybutwant
31-05-2013, 01:56 AM
btw, pls recommend a ktv for me... budget below rm1000 for 2 pax and can auto roam only (-rm1k inclusive of tips, gals, beer and etc.)... thank you in advance to all sifus here :p

supertora
31-05-2013, 02:14 AM
btw, pls recommend a ktv for me... budget below rm1000 for 2 pax and can auto roam only (-rm1k inclusive of tips, gals, beer and etc.)... thank you in advance to all sifus here :p

i think mexico, wonderland88, richcity still can below rm1000

Tom88
31-05-2013, 08:11 AM

Never try b4 . Thanks for info .

shybutwant
31-05-2013, 10:01 AM
i think mexico, wonderland88, richcity still can below rm1000

Thank you bro... It's mexico then :D

sexcuore
31-05-2013, 01:01 PM
Haha dun let super tora out u off... Its just that he is rather special..hahah

If u wanna try mex let me,know. Am sure can arrange a nice outing there.

shybutwant
31-05-2013, 04:13 PM
Juz worry i will bored u guys... lol ... I m 40 and a beer drinker.... My party time will end before 2am latest and i dont take vits lol... Btw, when will your next gathering take place? And normally how much per head? We split the bill equally right?? Sorry to ask dumb questions coz i m still a noob in all these stuff... :D

sexcuore
31-05-2013, 04:46 PM
Sitting at mex bar counter since four but there are already few group before he.

Few gals available, but no,gems yet.

On sharing depends in,place. If mex,u can just buy it own beet for consumption . Ie buy two buckets ur sled and pay rm 130.

Gal booking is 25 an hour again paybirslef.

Other ktvs, just share dual basis. Dint see what u like then dun join anymore. That's how it goes hahah.

Just pm us ur number

sexcuore
31-05-2013, 05:14 PM
O btw I am 46 and super should,be 47 haha

shybutwant
31-05-2013, 07:00 PM

ahhhh nice bro then... juz worry that if i m talking about alan tam but u talk about kpop :p

shybutwant
31-05-2013, 07:04 PM
Bro, i juz pass by the pub/ktv ... the name is called Bar & Bistro Napoli, right?

shybutwant
31-05-2013, 07:07 PM
Sitting at mex bar counter since four but there are already few group before he.

On sharing depends in,place. If mex,u can just buy it own beet for consumption . Ie buy two buckets ur sled and pay rm 130.

Other ktvs, just share dual basis. Dint see what u like then dun join anymore. That's how it goes hahah.

Just pm us ur number

I kinda like the payment mode of Mexico, got money then order, arbo if cash all use up liao, can quietly call it a night :p

shybutwant
31-05-2013, 07:10 PM
Hey bro, how's Mexico going?? Partying like hell now? lol :D

supertora
31-05-2013, 09:51 PM
I kinda like the payment mode of Mexico, got money then order, arbo if cash all use up liao, can quietly call it a night :p

depend if u can resist the gals hassling.. they keep on asked for more hrs..

oso the tips can pay by credit card. ..so u tend to spend more at the end..sigh

shybutwant
31-05-2013, 09:58 PM

Just pm us ur number

bro, how's Mexico now?? Still worth going ar??

shybutwant
31-05-2013, 09:59 PM
depend if u can resist the gals hassling.. they keep on asked for more hrs..

oso the tips can pay by credit card. ..so u tend to spend more at the end..sigh

wahhh bro.... i hot hot liao but u throw cold water lol

supertora
01-06-2013, 03:21 PM
wahhh bro.... i hot hot liao but u throw cold water lol

no lah.. u go n enjoy la..

for me now i prefer fengtao viet ktv where i can hug + roaming many gals when everyone taken vit.. mexico is too mild to me. mexico gals seldom take vit. maybe they scared of raid etc. (police seldom raid ktv)

i think it is better to spent 80/hr at ktv than 25x?/hr at mexico..
at the end is about the same costs.. but ktv gals r more fun

money also better spent at ktv if u go b4 2am where it is oni 70-80/3-4 hrs slot for butterfly. after 2am u need to book 80/hr. from my survey most gals oni butterfly at 2 rooms max. if u r the oni customer then u spent oni 70-80 for 3-4hrs which is only 15-20/hr ..better than mexico?

sexcuore
01-06-2013, 05:00 PM
ahhhh nice bro then... juz worry that if i m talking about alan tam but u talk about kpop :p

Haha no worries, our group got fifty plus to twenty ish. So we adapt well, plus u wanna hang out with SYT right not milfs so u need to adapt la

shybutwant
01-06-2013, 06:35 PM
so how's last nite Mexico? The place still happening? Maybe we can hangout some time next week? But muz let me know one day before hand hor... lol

shybutwant
01-06-2013, 06:40 PM
no lah.. u go n enjoy la..

for me now i prefer fengtao viet ktv where i can hug + roaming many gals when everyone taken vit.. mexico is too mild to me. mexico gals seldom take vit. maybe they scared of raid etc. (police seldom raid ktv)

i think it is better to spent 80/hr at ktv than 25x?/hr at mexico..
at the end is about the same costs.. but ktv gals r more fun

money also better spent at ktv if u go b4 2am where it is oni 70-80/3-4 hrs slot for butterfly. after 2am u need to book 80/hr. from my survey most gals oni butterfly at 2 rooms max. if u r the oni customer then u spent oni 70-80 for 3-4hrs which is only 15-20/hr ..better than mexico?

Last time when i went ktv also i go to butterfly system one... but most of time(like what many bros here said), cant see much of my gal lor.... maybe appear for 15mins then disappear for 45mins... have to call mummy to kpkb then only she come back lor.... Moreover last time i was only 20+ also kena like that.... not 40 liao and somemore put on extra 30kg!!! I think lagi jialat bro lorr lol

Btw, previously i m a regular in Phoenix Ktv at Jln Klang Lama.... not sure if u guys heard before lol

yangguo
01-06-2013, 06:46 PM

Bro, we shared the same interest in Vietnam ktv gals.

But the problem I always encounter in most ktvs is the selection of the Viet gals are usually very few and the quality is not so high as compared to those PRC gals.

Btw, pardon my ignorance. What do you mean by "vit"?

shybutwant
01-06-2013, 07:15 PM
Last time when i went ktv also i go to butterfly system one... but most of time(like what many bros here said), cant see much of my gal lor.... maybe appear for 15mins then disappear for 45mins... have to call mummy to kpkb then only she come back lor.... Moreover last time i was only 20+ also kena like that.... not 40 liao and somemore put on extra 30kg!!! I think lagi jialat bro lorr lol

*now 40, i mean

shybutwant
01-06-2013, 07:15 PM

But the problem I always encounter in most ktvs is the selection of the Viet gals are usually very few and the quality is not so high as compared to those PRC gals.

vit is 'panadol' :p

sexcuore
01-06-2013, 08:32 PM
so how's last nite Mexico? The place still happening? Maybe we can hangout some time next week? But muz let me know one day before hand hor... lol

Lots of people but less gals. U gotta go few times before u can get a,nice gal to accompany. Just treat it like a after work drinking hile and u will have loads if fun there.

sexcuore
01-06-2013, 08:35 PM

PRC places tend to,be more exp, Viet tsunami,has taken over the red army.

Many viets that are really pretty but they also,here for,money. So u right alot need some,skill to get lucky.

supertora
01-06-2013, 09:19 PM
bro, how's Mexico now?? Still worth going ar??

i think mexico is dead nowaday..
those were the days where more than 100 gals.
i dun think it is worth going..unless u just wan to drink beer n sing song.

supertora
01-06-2013, 09:22 PM

dun select gals like ur wife la. me just wan them to fengtao with me.
vit = ecstasy and k

now prc standard also drop..

shybutwant
01-06-2013, 09:54 PM
Lots of people but less gals. U gotta go few times before u can get a,nice gal to accompany. Just treat it like a after work drinking hile and u will have loads if fun there.

aiyo bro, cant go too frequent la... visa are precious leh bro :p

shybutwant
01-06-2013, 09:56 PM

If not much gals, then cant go already lohhhh.... maybe Rich City?? Is RC payment mode same like Mexico?

shybutwant
01-06-2013, 09:57 PM
payment mode as in billing. Like Mexico styleU order, u pay kinda stuff.

shybutwant
01-06-2013, 09:59 PM
i think mexico is dead nowaday..
those were the days where more than 100 gals.
i dun think it is worth going..unless u just wan to drink beer n sing song.

In my mid 20s, i did take vits(estacy only) .... but friends feed me de....Now i prefer gals accompany me drink and then can momochacha :p

AugustineBoris
02-06-2013, 12:16 AM

Not new bro. I've been there for 4 or 5 times jor. Just recent dont know why they want prepaid.

I like downstairs also. But unless you don't hang flower, cost with upstair not much different lo.

You can search for your girl on 1st floor then bring them to 2nd floor and pay by hours.

Last time got action. But few months dont have jor.

Dont know why.

AugustineBoris
02-06-2013, 12:18 AM
Do you guys have weekly gathering?

Would like to join also if can?

Have anyone been to a joint at Sg long?

Heard from friend they girl there very sporting de. Dress also sporting... no inside de. Anyone got go there before?

shybutwant
02-06-2013, 12:48 AM
Not new bro. I've been there for 4 or 5 times jor. Just recent dont know why they want prepaid.

I like downstairs also. But unless you don't hang flower, cost with upstair not much different lo.

You can search for your girl on 1st floor then bring them to 2nd floor and pay by hours.

Last time got action. But few months dont have jor.

Dont know why.

I hate hanging flowers place the most....

onionball
02-06-2013, 02:17 AM

BUT HE PARTIES LIKE HES Fkin 18 eh :)

shybutwant
02-06-2013, 11:03 AM

Lmao! You folks here really do know how to enjoy life (Y)

shybutwant
02-06-2013, 08:57 PM

Heard from friend they girl there very sporting de. Dress also sporting... no inside de. Anyone got go there before?

https://www.facebook.com/Napolibistro

supertora
03-06-2013, 09:56 AM
What so special about Napoli? Or it is just an ad?

shybutwant
03-06-2013, 11:01 AM
What so special about Napoli? Or it is just an ad?

not sure bro, maybe augustine have better clue

shybutwant
03-06-2013, 11:14 AM
https://www.facebook.com/Napolibistro

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.481716475200960.109397.164192336953377&type=3

shybutwant
03-06-2013, 11:16 AM
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.481716475200960.109397.164192336953377&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.481724038533537.109402.164192336953377&type=3

sexcuore
03-06-2013, 03:46 PM

there is a prc ktv in sg long, very affordable as gals fly and u can go upstairs for a bang. the stocks seems good too.

sexcuore
03-06-2013, 03:49 PM

just pm ur contact .. will call u when tehre is gatehirng

sexcuore
03-06-2013, 03:51 PM

Hahahha getting younger by the day!!!

the next time ur back i will probably dance like im 16!

Kinderjoy
04-06-2013, 11:13 PM
Lots of places have prc .. where about ru staying? if in KL town.. wonder land n Rc is good.. but if u just want prc to sit ard and drink.. then emico, deluxe, subaru, cherry blossom will have plentiful

Thanks bro..I be going over this sat to KL .btw I have a photo of a ktv which my fren say is gd.So just wondering if u could help me to identify where is this ktv located.

sexcuore
05-06-2013, 06:49 PM
Thanks bro..I be going over this sat to KL .btw I have a photo of a ktv which my fren say is gd.So just wondering if u could help me to identify where is this ktv located.

send the picture to [email protected]

see if can help u identify. some peope post pictures of KTV in china and claimits form m'sia etc

Kinderjoy
05-06-2013, 08:23 PM
send the picture to [email protected]

see if can help u identify. some peope post pictures of KTV in china and claimits form m'sia etc

Hi bro..I have send u the pictures of the ktv..this pic is taken this year only.hope u can help me on it.thanks

SexyStoneCock
05-06-2013, 08:52 PM
hi fellas, i never been to KTV...what is it actually?? club or what inside?? every KTV has hanky panky action?? introduce this thing to me haha
thanks alot

sexcuore
05-06-2013, 11:48 PM
If not much gals, then cant go already lohhhh.... maybe Rich City?? Is RC payment mode same like Mexico?

RC is quite pricey n gals are on 3hours booking at 380 .

shybutwant
06-06-2013, 11:04 AM
RC is quite pricey n gals are on 3hours booking at 380 .

Bro, can u elaborate on the billing? If we book a gal, do we pay the rm380 on the spot? Or the gal booking will go into the 'main bill'? Thanks

sexcuore
06-06-2013, 12:54 PM
Hi bro..I have send u the pictures of the ktv..this pic is taken this year only.hope u can help me on it.thanks

Didn't receive yet

sexcuore
06-06-2013, 12:54 PM
Bro, can u elaborate on the billing? If we book a gal, do we pay the rm380 on the spot? Or the gal booking will go into the 'main bill'? Thanks

They can seperatr gal bill for u individually,

shybutwant
06-06-2013, 07:57 PM
They can seperatr gal bill for u individually,

Thanks bro for the info... Always prefer this kind of billing method.... :)

AugustineBoris
06-06-2013, 09:33 PM
Outing this Saturday?

shybutwant
06-06-2013, 09:54 PM
Outing this Saturday?

Saturday is family day for me... Will only go on Mon - thurs :o

shybutwant
06-06-2013, 09:56 PM
Outing this Saturday?

Maybe be we can set next tues or wed with bro sexcuore? Mexico maybe? :cool:

sexcuore
07-06-2013, 01:35 AM
Maybe be we can set next tues or wed with bro sexcuore? Mexico maybe? :cool:

Next wed will,be good

shybutwant
07-06-2013, 10:06 AM
Next wed will,be good

yay! Where to bro?? Augustine, u okay with next wed?? :)

shybutwant
07-06-2013, 10:33 AM
Next wed will,be good

Date: 12/06/2013

Time: After 8 please :p

Venue: ???

Pax: ???

$$$: per pax how much? :p

sexcuore
07-06-2013, 02:26 PM
Am ok with most places. Just ket me know few days in advance sobi can,book the rooms etc.

shybutwant
07-06-2013, 02:29 PM
Am ok with most places. Just ket me know few days in advance sobi can,book the rooms etc.

You da sifu mah... lol ... we have no idea what's the best place to go... Juz fyi again, my party will end at 2am hor .... i dont wanna make u guys potong stim lol

sexcuore
07-06-2013, 05:15 PM

Time: from 4 onwards bar counter. Buy own bucket of beer. Rm 65.
After 8 till 2am , each buy two buckets of beer.

Venue: Mexico off Japan imbi

Pax: s3xcy.

$$$: beer rm 200 gal booking 6 hours rm 150 plus tips 50 so good bubget us rm 400 . If no gal just deduct lo? :p

Hope this is good plan for u guys. Small room good for up to 5 guys

AugustineBoris
07-06-2013, 06:16 PM
Would love to come but can't. I'm from iph. So normally only in kl on weekend. Maybe next round. I will try go sg long and check out. If fun ill write and tell

shybutwant
07-06-2013, 06:27 PM

Sounds fun... i m ok with that... Will probably reach around 8.30pm. :)

shybutwant
07-06-2013, 06:28 PM
Would love to come but can't. I'm from iph. So normally only in kl on weekend. Maybe next round. I will try go sg long and check out. If fun ill write and tell

Ahhhh ok bro.... some other time then... thought u were from KL :p

shybutwant
07-06-2013, 06:29 PM

Time: from 4 onwards bar counter. Buy own bucket of beer. Rm 65.
After 8 till 2am , each buy two buckets of beer.

Venue: Mexico off Japan imbi

Pax: s3xcy.
shybutwant

$$$: beer rm 200 gal booking 6 hours rm 150 plus tips 50 so good bubget us rm 400 . If no gal just deduct lo?

2short2bbored
07-06-2013, 08:36 PM
brothers,would u all mind if I tag along?just came back to kl,very hard to find similar kakis :o,thanks

supertora
08-06-2013, 12:08 AM
Y my party will end at 2am hor .... i dont wanna make u guys potong stim lol

end at 2am really potong steam..LOL

sexcuore
08-06-2013, 02:52 AM

For u 2pm is best haha

shybutwant
08-06-2013, 11:32 AM

ya lor... if wanna compete with all u chiongster surely i cant make the mark la.... paiseh la bro... need to work the next day leh... and somemore need to report to HM mah wkwkwk

Protonsaga69
08-06-2013, 12:12 PM
If overnight service there ? I mean bring the girl out .

sexcuore
08-06-2013, 12:30 PM
brothers,would u all mind if I tag along?just came back to kl,very hard to find similar kakis :o,thanks

The more the merrier

Pm ur contact if interested

sexcuore
08-06-2013, 12:33 PM
If overnight service there ? I mean bring the girl out .

During the course of the night, u can ask the gal if she can do one pop. If yes nego the price between rm 150 to 300. Ur booking is still on going at mex, but u just hop over to hotel opp the rd. For over night best get to know the gal better and arrange outside mex so u won't get chop.

Spud_Boy
09-06-2013, 06:52 PM
any bros in KL over these few days?

sexcuore
10-06-2013, 03:15 PM
Tomorrow mex confirmed 3 pax already

Anyone,interested just pm or email mr,ur contacts

shybutwant
10-06-2013, 07:18 PM
Tomorrow mex confirmed 3 pax already

Anyone,interested just pm or email mr,ur contacts

Yo bro, tmrw? What abt wednesday? lol

sexcuore
10-06-2013, 08:48 PM
Alamak I tot today Tuesday sorry its wednesday

Spud_Boy
10-06-2013, 10:07 PM
u just made me happy abit if it was tomorrow I could have join u all...

wed go back sg liaoz....

bjno1
11-06-2013, 02:30 AM
Hi Brother Sexuore,
I am planning a reunion KTV sessions plus 40 years old party with my uni mates (~ 5 people) this Friday in KL. After reading through many threads and your posts, I have shortlisted Mexico and Wonderland. I have been to Sapphire for few times but for this gathering I am thinking to get a wilder place but still keep the budget reasonable.

May I know how is the girls quality between these places? What is the damage person? Do you have other alternative KTV to recommend.

Thank you very much for your help

shybutwant
11-06-2013, 10:07 AM

hAHA... Ok bro, see u then :)

sexcuore
11-06-2013, 02:10 PM
Hi Brother Sexuore,
I am planning a reunion KTV sessions plus 40 years old party with my uni mates (~ 5 people) this Friday in KL. After reading through many threads and your posts, I have shortlisted Mexico and Wonderland. I have been to Sapphire for few times but for this gathering I am thinking to get a wilder place but still keep the budget reasonable.

May I know how is the girls quality between these places? What is the damage person? Do you have other alternative KTV to recommend.

Mex is a very budget place n cheap thrill kinda thing with limited stocks.

Wonderland would be a better bet is all of u want to take the gals upstairs for a bonk. Stocks are on wheels so there are more but as its Friday go earlier to secure better gals as agent suply to many outlets.

Meridian will be good if u just wanna have fun n not really into honking the gals but here usually viets only.

If u need just drop me a pm with ur contact. Can bring u to the place before Friday to experience it urself forst

supertora
11-06-2013, 08:55 PM
Hi Brother Sexuore,

Mexico is a bit low class feeling to be honest especially for reunion function etc. suggest u go to nice ktv that offer happy hours. it is cheap before 9-10pm.
personally i think vellin is not bad. 30can of beers package is oni abt 500 if i remember correctly. u can call gals from outside eg mexico, thai club etc. jsut pay them tips.. i think bro sexcoure has many contacts eg viet, prc ,,haha. too bad i cant join u all this time as i m still oversea.

shybutwant
11-06-2013, 08:58 PM

Wonderland would be a better bet is all of u want to take the gals upstairs for a bonk. Stocks are on wheels so there are more but as its Friday go earlier to secure better gals as agent suply to many outlets.

Meridian will be good if u just wanna have fun n not really into honking the gals but here usually viets only.

If u need just drop me a pm with ur contact. Can bring u to the place before Friday to experience it urself forst

Scare the crap outta me... cant access the forum this whole day till now lol..... Got this message ====>

404 Not Found

The server can not find the requested page:

ph17.reliablehosting.com/showthread.php?t=20875&page=166 (port 80)

Please forward this error screen to ph17.reliablehosting.com's WebMaster.

shybutwant
11-06-2013, 09:01 PM

juz pm u my mobile

bjno1
11-06-2013, 11:37 PM

Thank you very for your quick response. Now I have enough info to share with my buddies and let them decide.

I will pm you my contact.

Cheers.

bjno1
11-06-2013, 11:40 PM
Mexico is a bit low class feeling to be honest especially for reunion function etc. suggest u go to nice ktv that offer happy hours. it is cheap before 9-10pm.
personally i think vellin is not bad. 30can of beers package is oni abt 500 if i remember correctly. u can call gals from outside eg mexico, thai club etc. jsut pay them tips.. i think bro sexcoure has many contacts eg viet, prc ,,haha. too bad i cant join u all this time as i m still oversea.

Bro Supertora, thank you for your helpful advice.

sexcuore
12-06-2013, 04:44 PM

My bday party in veilin was bad exp. Gals quite matured n the room aircobd was reall bad. We had to adjourn to meridian after that.

supertora
12-06-2013, 05:27 PM
My bday party in veilin was bad exp. Gals quite matured n the room aircobd was reall bad. We had to adjourn to meridian after that.

then call outside gals la, guess mexico, thai club, emico gals love to go if tips.

meridian is good for fengtao...haha..too bad they closed at 4am oni.
me prefer golden phoenix or bintang, both open until u wan to go.. 24hrs oso can..the sound system veri good too...AP is oso good but til 4am too. another good one is oso at pgrm called imagination (qin mi), next to yes2. sound system damn solid..boss same as A1

shybutwant
13-06-2013, 10:29 AM

Time: After 8 please

Venue: ???

Pax: ???

$$$: per pax how much?

My first FR..... :p

Reached Mexico at 8.30pm and bro sexcuore & 2short2bebored was already there.

From the outside, the place was pretty run down. (Was told by bro sexcuore the place have been around for 30 years.) The interior wise was okay, but gal are very sporting. Can auto roam without any resistance .... :D

Later on, Uncle Frankie joined us and i muz say, they are all really humble and friendly... and sexcuore are a very good host. (Thanks bro)

Bro sexcuore and 2short2bebored left at 11.40pm+ and i was left with Frankie plus some of his (ermmmm bodyguard, i think) :p ..... I 'check out' at 12.05am and proceed to the counter to pay my bill (was told by sexcuore that the beer bill have been taken care of) .... Indeed, the beer bill have been paid. (Thank you again bro, so i owe u 2 buckets now or more, idk)

Paid rm100 for 4 hours booking of gal(Nana-Viet) plus i tip her rm50. Left the place and as the night was still young, i pop by at New Moon Pub(Danau Desa ) and ordered a jug (RM54) and as usual, auto roaming a viet gal... Asked me to go 'upstairs' for rm150 per shot, but i say no thank you. Bought her Ladies Drink (Rm20) and tip her Rm50 before i go back. Gal damn shiok to get a rm50 tip lol ....

Well, a typical night out but hell, i enjoyed it. Will i come back to Mexico??? Hell YESSSSS!!! Like what bro sexcuore said, the place are really really very cheap/affordable if u r looking for quick thrill....Will i join sexcuore again??? Hell YESSS!!! (if i m allow, ofcourse) :p

shybutwant
13-06-2013, 10:33 AM
One thing i muz add... Another good thing about Mexico are u wont be kacau by 'intruder'(waiters), so u can enjoy private time with your gal without worrying somebody barging into your room :p ......

RamboCat
13-06-2013, 11:34 AM
My first FR..... :p
......gal are very sporting. Can auto roam without any resistance .... :D

Left the place and as the night was still young, i pop by at New Moon Pub(Danau Desa ) and ordered a .......

Nice FR bro. Care to share where New Moon Pub is ? The place has only viets or any other nationalities ?

shybutwant
13-06-2013, 02:57 PM
Nice FR bro. Care to share where New Moon Pub is ? The place has only viets or any other nationalities ?

Thanks bro. New Moon located at Jalan 3/109F, Danau Desa 'pubs area'.... Danau Desa is in Taman Desa, off jalan Klang Lama.... The gals there are 95% viets and maybe 1 or 2 filipino.

shybutwant
13-06-2013, 03:23 PM
Place: Mexico Ktv
name: Na Na
Nationality: Viet
language: Mandarin
breast: B
nipple: PINK!!!!
playability: 8/10 (can auto roam-suck nipple, at first dont let me touch her cunt but later can liao) :p
hj: didnt ask
fj: can go opposite hotel if u nego- according to bro sexcuore la.
Damage: rm25/hr ONLY!!!

sexcuore
13-06-2013, 06:43 PM
Glad u enjoyed. Mex used to very crowded at one point with up yo 60 gals. Now much lesser are 30.

7 buckets for 3 guys with momy tip are 180 per pax is ok for a night out especially if u can make,it early. This place starts real early u can check,at 4 and the gals n customer will still be earlier than u.

Sorry we had to ciao first. Brought too short to,be bored to,meridian and we,wne,dup checking out at 5am. Haha

Maybe again,tomorrow . Let me,know

shybutwant
13-06-2013, 07:17 PM
Glad u enjoyed. Mex used to very crowded at one point with up yo 60 gals. Now much lesser are 30.

7 buckets for 3 guys with momy tip are 180 per pax is ok for a night out especially if u can make,it early. This place starts real early u can check,at 4 and the gals n customer will still be earlier than u.

Sorry we had to ciao first. Brought too short to,be bored to,meridian and we,wne,dup checking out at 5am. Haha

Maybe again,tomorrow . Let me,know

Haha bro... i wish i can get visas as freely as you ... i will text u when my next visa is approved.... Thank you again... IGB transfer done-RM180 :)

sexcuore
13-06-2013, 07:21 PM
On mex gals.

When u go, try not to expect too much as every gal is diff. Some,gals very choosy about customers. Some,gals dun like roaming hands.

U need to go a few rd, and sit with diff gals. Once u get the chemistry then,things will,happen.

Sone gals do FJ outright. U need to,nego. Again nit all do this.

Yesterday the gal sitting with bro bored, she cane bit long ago. Her communication was a big barrier and my gal told,me,she kinda shy. But after just a few drinks, man the gal,was frebching nipple sucking him.

Hahah. Totally wild.

But I guess with u n,me,the same,gal won't give us the tine,of day. So u just gotta be lucky . At the right place n time,. Haha

shybutwant
13-06-2013, 08:08 PM
On mex gals.

When u go, try not to expect too much as every gal is diff. Some,gals very choosy about customers. Some,gals dun like roaming hands.

U need to go a few rd, and sit with diff gals. Once u get the chemistry then,things will,happen.

Yesterday the gal sitting with bro bored, she cane bit long ago. Her communication was a big barrier and my gal told,me,she kinda shy. But after just a few drinks, man the gal,was frebching nipple sucking him.

Hahah. Totally wild.

But I guess with u n,me,the same,gal won't give us the tine,of day. So u just gotta be lucky . At the right place n time,. Haha

Ya bro my gal let me auto roam but when i reached down there she stop me few times but finally she gave in... And yes she told me they are choosy on the customer also ... and she said no gals will wanna sit with Uncle Frankie 'bodyguard' coz she said they dont give tips plus whack those gals!! Wtf??!! lol

shybutwant
13-06-2013, 08:11 PM

Hahah. Totally wild.

holy cow that gal really wild... nipple sucking is one thing, sucking none stop is another!!! And somemore she autoroam bro bored more than he autoroam her !! damn, bro bored really damn fooking shiok lorrrr wkwkwk

shybutwant
13-06-2013, 08:14 PM
On mex gals.

wahhh... i m tempted to change gals on my next visit but after hearing what u said, i think better dont pray pray lor :p

U know ar bro?? when i juz started autoroam and less than 5 mins u r leaving already lorrr.... damn potong stim laaa lol

shybutwant
13-06-2013, 08:16 PM
On mex gals.

Hahah. Totally wild.

But u da man bro!! Uncle frankie also said so ...dont pray pray lol

2short2bbored
14-06-2013, 12:33 PM
wahhh... i m tempted to change gals on my next visit but after hearing what u said, i think better dont pray pray lor :p

U know ar bro?? when i juz started autoroam and less than 5 mins u r leaving already lorrr.... damn potong stim laaa lol
sorrylah bro,need to look 4 bigger speakers haha,will definitely make up to u next time,maybe schedule something with bro sexcuore??

Kinderjoy
14-06-2013, 06:32 PM
Hi bros..anyone knows where venus ktv located at & contact no?Do u guys have pic of Rich city ktv?

shybutwant
14-06-2013, 07:50 PM
sorrylah bro,need to look 4 bigger speakers haha,will definitely make up to u next time,maybe schedule something with bro sexcuore??

haha no problem bro... we will meet again when my next visa application is approve ... paiseh paiseh :p

Pulon
17-06-2013, 12:03 AM
haha no problem bro... we will meet again when my next visa application is approve ... paiseh paiseh :p

Hi Bros! After reading ur FR and the fun nite with other fellow bros, feels like tag along wit all of u (if invited) but i m non drinker but love KTV for singing (i tot i shud be a singer) plus girlsss... Never been to KTV in KL b4 but last week went to Club 8 with 3 of my buddy and the bill like..*faint* But the girls are local malay & chinese. Btw, Viet girl in Mex are they able to speak english?

supertora
17-06-2013, 09:58 AM
Hi Bros! After reading ur FR and the fun nite with other fellow bros, feels like tag along wit all of u (if invited) but i m non drinker but love KTV for singing (i tot i shud be a singer) plus girlsss... Never been to KTV in KL b4 but last week went to Club 8 with 3 of my buddy and the bill like..*faint* But the girls are local malay & chinese. Btw, Viet girl in Mex are they able to speak english?
some of them can speak english but limited. u need to tell the lady boss to arrange.

yeah mexico is a good place for singing.

club 8 also got prc recently, quite pretty n tall

shybutwant
17-06-2013, 11:13 AM

Haha bro, i m juz a small fry, u need to check with taiko like sexcuore and supertora :D

sexcuore
17-06-2013, 12:26 PM

Sure thing . But our outing may not be to places that u like . Club 8 considered high end. Most of our outing in mid end ktvs.

Mex is considered low end hahha

Just pm ur contacts

shybutwant
17-06-2013, 01:53 PM
Sure thing . But our outing may not be to places that u like . Club 8 considered high end. Most of our outing in mid end ktvs.

Just pm ur contacts

well, low end it might be... however, if u compare apple to apple, i think overall it's pretty decent... rm25/hr and u dont need to 'mark hour' in advance... if she sits with u for 2 hrs, then pay rm50...if 3 hrs pay rm75... where to find orrhhhh?? wkwkwk .... Moreover the gals are pretty sporting lor.... *slurp*

shybutwant
17-06-2013, 01:55 PM

Just pm ur contacts

bro, where else can we find places like Mexico?? Eager to try nasi lemak... Got arrr? lol

sexcuore
17-06-2013, 05:11 PM
bro, where else can we find places like Mexico?? Eager to try nasi lemak... Got arrr? lol

Nazi,lemak,place no so cheap one. But can try crown or sapphire la for HH.

As for other place like mex, there is a prc joint near called GG but stocks are milfy and u can't do much with them .

Haha

supertora
17-06-2013, 08:02 PM
well, low end it might be... however, if u compare apple to apple, i think overall it's pretty decent... rm25/hr and u dont need to 'mark hour' in advance... if she sits with u for 2 hrs, then pay rm50...if 3 hrs pay rm75... where to find orrhhhh?? wkwkwk .... Moreover the gals are pretty sporting lor.... *slurp*
u r lucky,, my viet gals always ask for more hrs... really kesian them n give extra hrs.
wat to do, they all cari makan here mah.. if not why travel far for $? actually we shud pay little bit more n encourage them to work in KL. so msia have more viet n prc. seems not easy for them to earn $ there. china nitelife, sauna, ktv are very quite nowaday. not as crowded as before.. econ no good? or it become expensive there? living cost in KL also very cheap for them vs big cities in china, hcmc, hanoi...

supertora
17-06-2013, 08:09 PM
Nazi,lemak,place no so cheap one. But can try crown or sapphire la for HH.

As for other place like mex, there is a prc joint near called GG but stocks are milfy and u can't do much with them .

Haha
recently got many bars with viet and thai, (lesser for prc where they prefer work in ktv).
must explore more to 6c6c
hv u been to the viet bar near chan sow lin n near maluri old town white coffee (above a mini hotel)?
how is the viet gals quality in secret garden?

sexcuore
17-06-2013, 08:32 PM
Chan sow Lin one seems standard drop .

Secret garden when I went few mths back not too bad. Now not sure, I krna ban so kenot go hahaha. Maybe when my Thai gal bit are anyone can go back there ,

shybutwant
17-06-2013, 11:56 PM
u r lucky,, my viet gals always ask for more hrs... really kesian them n give extra hrs.
wat to do, they all cari makan here mah.. if not why travel far for $? actually we shud pay little bit more n encourage them to work in KL. so msia have more viet n prc. seems not easy for them to earn $ there. china nitelife, sauna, ktv are very quite nowaday. not as crowded as before.. econ no good? or it become expensive there? living cost in KL also very cheap for them vs big cities in china, hcmc, hanoi...

wahhh ... mine didnt ask anything at all... she sit 3hrs++, then mummy said give her 4hrs can ar? I say ok lor... then turn around and gave the viet rm50 and left mexico.... guess i really lucky gua....

If my next trip to mexico, i think call back the same gal better la... scared if call new gal, this cannot that cannot then sibeh jialat lorrr lol :p

i so missed Nana now :o

AugustineBoris
18-06-2013, 01:37 AM
Bro, can have weekend outing? Want to join but my time is just weekend. From iph. Therefore, Weekday is almost impossible for me :(

Pulon
18-06-2013, 01:48 AM
Dear Bros, feels like can't wait 2 taste the real experience very soon! I m travelling to Shah Alam tomorrow. Do you think in short notice like this we are able to have gud time? So, what time shud i be in Mex? I m from Muar tomorrow with 2 or 3 of my frens.

Pulon
18-06-2013, 12:50 PM
OMG! Sumthing came up this morning. Unable to travel to KL today! I only left for KL tomorrow morning:(

sexcuore
18-06-2013, 03:19 PM
Bro, can have weekend outing? Want to join but my time is just weekend. From iph. Therefore, Weekday is almost impossible for me :(

Every Sunday we have mex outing hahha just didn't post only

sexcuore
18-06-2013, 03:20 PM
OMG! Sumthing came up this morning. Unable to travel to KL today! I only left for KL tomorrow morning:(

Me also not in kl this week.

supertora
18-06-2013, 03:50 PM
Every Sunday we have mex outing hahha just didn't post only

maybe u shud create a new thread for mexico??

sexcuore
18-06-2013, 06:24 PM

No need waste band with. Here will do

sexcuore
21-06-2013, 02:38 PM
Will be back in kl by Tues or wed anyone wanna meet for a drink?

2short2bbored
22-06-2013, 09:40 PM
Will be back in kl by Tues or wed anyone wanna meet for a drink?
Hahaha,bro u sure plan early:D,anyone joining sure going to have fun,whatever level that is:eek:,now am missing u already:D

sexcuore
24-06-2013, 12:21 PM
Hahaha,bro u sure plan early:D,anyone joining sure going to have fun,whatever level that is:eek:,now am missing u already:D

When u back in kl I wull be out again.

Prnang also happening ma.

Will catch u the week after next

noobies1985
24-06-2013, 01:39 PM
On mex gals.

Hahah. Totally wild.

Bro...where is this place and address pls

sexcuore
24-06-2013, 02:00 PM
Bro...where is this place and address pls

Been to mex more than 10 years but dunno the street it is on. But should be off Jalan imbi. Ask for Sakura coffee house on imbi. Its the road being jalan imbi

2short2bbored
24-06-2013, 02:22 PM
When u back in kl I wull be out again.

Prnang also happening ma.

Will catch u the week after next
hahaha,u know me bro,no sifu mah:cool:,moreover mom n bros around no hankypanky,flyoff nxt wk,then we unscrew our heads hahaha

2short2bbored
24-06-2013, 02:27 PM
Been to mex more than 10 years but dunno the street it is on. But should be off Jalan imbi. Ask for Sakura coffee house on imbi. Its the road being jalan imbi
hahaha,a thingy called googmap,Jalan Barat bros

sexcuore
24-06-2013, 06:22 PM

happy birthday

supertora
24-06-2013, 08:40 PM
happy birthday
thanks, i will celebrate my BD in shanghai..hehe.

sexcuore
24-06-2013, 09:01 PM
thanks, i will celebrate my BD in shanghai..hehe.

Wait for u to return

sexcuore
25-06-2013, 01:49 PM
hahaha,u know me bro,no sifu mah:cool:,moreover mom n bros around no hankypanky,flyoff nxt wk,then we unscrew our heads hahaha

haha.. i really wanna go to the 55th flor again. hahaha

shybutwant
25-06-2013, 07:52 PM
haha.. i really wanna go to the 55th flor again. hahaha

mana itu tempat bro?? :confused:

sexcuore
25-06-2013, 10:35 PM
mana itu tempat bro?? :confused:

The disco in kepong. Crown princess hotel.

shybutwant
25-06-2013, 11:21 PM
The disco in kepong. Crown princess hotel.

for fengtao only?

sexcuore
26-06-2013, 12:31 PM
for fengtao only?

Ya more for that. Haha

shybutwant
26-06-2013, 06:38 PM
Ya more for that. Haha

Last minute arrangement with 2 friends, we are going to mexico at 8pm... lol

sexcuore
26-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Last minute arrangement with 2 friends, we are going to mexico at 8pm... lol

Manage to get a room? Say hi to my angel for me

AugustineBoris
26-06-2013, 10:17 PM
Any bro going mex on Saturday nite?

Thought of going there this weekend.

shybutwant
27-06-2013, 10:27 AM
Manage to get a room? Say hi to my angel for me

Yes bro, i think i m lucky to get a room as it was really pack when i reached there at 8pm. Didnt see Nana also, let alone your Angel :p ... Was told by lady boss Nana kena booked liao .... Then Lady boss intro a gal name Vicki to me and another gal to my friend(very fair with nice body)... We juz opened 3 buckets and no room charges also but like you said, i pay rm50 to Ivy as tips for getting a room for us...(Ivy is a local chinese gal that act like mamasan there) lol

Short FR of the gal that sat with me...

Name: Vicki(Viet)
Language: Viet or English only
Body: Slim
Boob: small (B cup i think)
Look: 6.5/10 Among the prettier one in Mexico according to Lady Boss.
GFE: 10/10 lorrrr
Damage: RM395 (3 buckets(RM65/bucket) + 2 gals booking for 4 hrs each)....When we ask for the bill, Ivy sent it to us and she did ask for extra hours for the gals but she also did say it was up to us, no obligation at all... so we juz gave them 4 hrs each lorrr.... Then Ivy ask us if we wanna give her 'hours' or pay tips, which i opt for the latter. And i tips my gal rm50 also. So the damage was RM275 per pax.

Btw, this time no chance to auto roam coz she is in 1 piece dress that cover up to neck wkwkwkwk .... So juz raba raba boobie nia....

We left at 12.15am and head to New Moon as usual wkwkwk..... Reached New Moon around 12.30am and carry on with our modus operandi :p .... This time lucky enuff to get the best seat so can korek korek also lol.... Damn the gal was so fucking wet!!! I m really surprised by it coz i thought chicken very hard to have water one lol.... She keep on pestering me go upstairs and even offer me for 2 shots for the price of one but i rejected lol.... Left at 2am....

supertora
27-06-2013, 01:00 PM
When we ask for the bill, Ivy sent it to us and she did ask for extra hours for the gals but she also did say it was up to us, no obligation at all... so we juz gave them 4 hrs each lorrr.... Then Ivy ask us if we wanna give her 'hours' or pay tips, which i opt for the latter. And i tips my gal rm50 also. So the damage was RM275 per pax.

now u kena also (asked to pay extra hrs n tips) , haha
i hate this but no choice if go mexico...
so prefer to go other places

shybutwant
27-06-2013, 02:33 PM
now u kena also (asked to pay extra hrs n tips) , haha
i hate this but no choice if go mexico...
so prefer to go other places

ya, she did asked... but we rejected... paid personal tips instead lol

sexcuore
27-06-2013, 02:51 PM
Yes bro, i think i m lucky to get a room as it was really pack when i reached there at 8pm. Didnt see Nana also, let alone your Angel :p ... Was told by lady boss Nana kena booked liao .... Then Lady boss intro a gal name Vicki to me and another gal to my friend(very fair with nice body)... We juz opened 3 buckets and no room charges also but like you said, i pay rm50 to Ivy as tips for getting a room for us...(Ivy is a local chinese gal that act like mamasan there) lol

Short FR of the gal that sat with me...

Name: Vicki(Viet)
Language: Viet or English only
Body: Slim
Boob: small (B cup i think)
Look: 6.5/10 Among the prettier one in Mexico according to Lady Boss.
GFE: 10/10 lorrrr
Damage: RM395 (3 buckets(RM65/bucket) + 2 gals booking for 4 hrs each)....When we ask for the bill, Ivy sent it to us and she did ask for extra hours for the gals but she also did say it was up to us, no obligation at all... so we juz gave them 4 hrs each lorrr.... Then Ivy ask us if we wanna give her 'hours' or pay tips, which i opt for the latter. And i tips my gal rm50 also. So the damage was RM275 per pax.

Btw, this time no chance to auto roam coz she is in 1 piece dress that cover up to neck wkwkwkwk .... So juz raba raba boobie nia....

We left at 12.15am and head to New Moon as usual wkwkwk..... Reached New Moon around 12.30am and carry on with our modus operandi :p .... This time lucky enuff to get the best seat so can korek korek also lol.... Damn the gal was so fucking wet!!! I m really surprised by it coz i thought chicken very hard to have water one lol.... She keep on pestering me go upstairs and even offer me for 2 shots for the price of one but i rejected lol.... Left at 2am....

Still a good place. Ur mates enjoyed?

shybutwant
27-06-2013, 07:50 PM
Still a good place. Ur mates enjoyed?

Yeah! Infact he was a regular about 10 years ago lol

supertora
27-06-2013, 09:51 PM
ya, she did asked... but we rejected... paid personal tips instead lol
i hate ppl asking for extra especially infront of gals/customers/fren etc. if u dun give any, they ll think u r bad. i oni give extra if the service is good n hv lot of fun, no need to ask. especially me as regular customer. if they treat me badly i will come less often.

shybutwant
28-06-2013, 10:32 AM
i hate ppl asking for extra especially infront of gals/customers/fren etc. if u dun give any, they ll think u r bad. i oni give extra if the service is good n hv lot of fun, no need to ask. especially me as regular customer. if they treat me badly i will come less often.

ya, if they provide very good servis, i will more than happy to tips them more... If they ask for more hours, i wont give de...no fuck la :p

Charlessng888
28-06-2013, 11:38 AM
Hey bros, just wondering which ktv to go to if we wanna have taobao back to our hotel? i heard alot of ktv gals dun do taobao?

sexcuore
28-06-2013, 01:11 PM
Hey bros, just wondering which ktv to go to if we wanna have taobao back to our hotel? i heard alot of ktv gals dun do taobao?

If ktv with local gal then some,will,some,won't. If u go rich city or wonderland . All foreign gals will. But price factor only. Their rates based on 6 hour blocks not as a single,overnight fee. If u go deluxe or bintang, a prc with table booking and overnight us are 2k to 3k depends on quality.

Locals at these places ask,for 5k and they are just normal.promoter type. Nit nodlez,

noobies1985
28-06-2013, 06:01 PM
Hi Bro

Anyone ever been wonderland88...

where is New Moon... what kind of place....

Going to KL two weeks later...

Thanks in advanced.

prossima2995
28-06-2013, 06:18 PM
I rejoined this forum after a few years and found that it is still happening.
Good to see a few taiko(s) here, e.g. sexcuore,supertora, shybytwant...etc

I noticed the talk are on Mex, where i patronized with my boss few years ago...
Stop going there i think 2 years ago...anyway, the time i went, the girl are mostly milf...:(
I'm from Kepong too, maybe can join your all some times...im not a good drinker, just hope to get know some kakis...

cheers...;)

AugustineBoris
28-06-2013, 06:44 PM
We juz opened 3 buckets and no room charges also but like you said, i pay rm50 to Ivy as tips for getting a room for us...(Ivy is a local chinese gal that act like mamasan there) lol

Hi bro, wanted to go this saturday. From you report, does it mean we have to pay 50 for room and 100 for 4hrs for gal? I do not understand about the mamasan feed. Are you saying the mamasan charge by hours as well?

shybutwant
28-06-2013, 06:55 PM
Hi bro, wanted to go this saturday. From you report, does it mean we have to pay 50 for room and 100 for 4hrs for gal? I do not understand about the mamasan feed. Are you saying the mamasan charge by hours as well?

Regarding the mamasan, according to sexcuore, Ivy act as a mamasan there by trying to intro gals and also getting room for us. She is not a mamasan actually, juz acting as one. So if u ask her to get a room from you, then u need to pay her tips lorrrr.... The market rate is rm50 tips.

And the gals booking are rm25/hr only.

shybutwant
28-06-2013, 07:00 PM
Hi Bro

Anyone ever been wonderland88...

where is New Moon... what kind of place....

Going to KL two weeks later...

Thanks in advanced.

Never been to wonderland88 as i m still a newbie to ktv scene.... As for New Moon, it operate as a Pub and those viet gals are actually chicken. If u like them, u can ask the 'manager (OKT) and he will arrange the gal for you to bang. Charges are rm150 per shot. You will need to exit the pub and walk to a nearby shoplots. I havent try the bonking before so cant give u much details.

New Moon is in Danau Desa, Taman Desa, Off Jalan Klang Lama

shybutwant
28-06-2013, 07:01 PM
Regarding the mamasan, according to sexcuore, Ivy act as a mamasan there by trying to intro gals and also getting room for us. She is not a mamasan actually, juz acting as one. So if u ask her to get a room from you, then u need to pay her tips lorrrr.... The market rate is rm50 tips.

And the gals booking are rm25/hr only.

*get a room FOR you...

AugustineBoris
28-06-2013, 07:11 PM
1 man sien to go in room. See if i can get company. :)

shybutwant
28-06-2013, 08:35 PM

Lone Ranger lagi best la bro... If chemistry strikes, u n the gal can have a good time in the room la :D

Charlessng888
29-06-2013, 01:56 PM
If ktv with local gal then some,will,some,won't. If u go rich city or wonderland . All foreign gals will. But price factor only. Their rates based on 6 hour blocks not as a single,overnight fee. If u go deluxe or bintang, a prc with table booking and overnight us are 2k to 3k depends on quality.

Locals at these places ask,for 5k and they are just normal.promoter type. Nit nodlez,

Thx bro for the advice. i try saboon ktv before, booking by the hour can be rather exp. Is Rich City n Wonderland88 similar style?

AugustineBoris
29-06-2013, 02:45 PM
Lone Ranger lagi best la bro... If chemistry strikes, u n the gal can have a good time in the room la :D

Bro, can sneak out today? We go together. Lol. Think I will go early around 8.

AugustineBoris
29-06-2013, 07:17 PM
At Mexico, sitting for 5 min. No service. Strange.

supertora
29-06-2013, 10:11 PM
At Mexico, sitting for 5 min. No service. Strange.

u open 1 bottle XO sure they will come to u..

shybutwant
29-06-2013, 10:23 PM
Bro, can sneak out today? We go together. Lol. Think I will go early around 8.

Cant la bro lol.... can get visa twice a month only lol :(

shybutwant
01-07-2013, 10:57 AM

Hey bro, how was it?? Have fun? or sorrow?? lol

sexcuore
01-07-2013, 02:50 PM
Thx bro for the advice. i try saboon ktv before, booking by the hour can be rather exp. Is Rich City n Wonderland88 similar style?

Saboon wonderland n rich city same boss. Diff is , wonderland more affo4dable and gals bookibg for 3 hours cheapest among tge tgree.

Rc is in between and have most rooms.

Saboon is exp as u can walk in at any time n tgt shoukd be opn3.gaks min bookibg is fo4 6 hours not three.

Hope tgis helps

sexcuore
01-07-2013, 02:53 PM
Anyone wants to go out today or tomorrow?

TangoNovember
01-07-2013, 07:28 PM
Anyone wants to go out today or tomorrow?

today go where? tomorrow go where.....:)

AugustineBoris
01-07-2013, 09:43 PM
Hey bro, how was it?? Have fun? or sorrow?? lol

Hmm just sitting in the hall for 2 hr. before I make a move to kuchai lama.
Sit with a prc. Asked for viet but ivy say not many and not good. The girl is around 5/10 on look. Forgot name jor. But I remember I saw many nice viet around. Haiz.. Think need to go with you all tai kor only can enjoy this place.

But went to q q after that. In q q really got lots of girl. But think this place no action Lo.

sexcuore
02-07-2013, 07:06 PM
I rejoined this forum after a few years and found that it is still happening.
Good to see a few taiko(s) here, e.g. sexcuore,supertora, shybytwant...etc

I noticed the talk are on Mex, where i patronized with my boss few years ago...
Stop going there i think 2 years ago...anyway, the time i went, the girl are mostly milf...:(
I'm from Kepong too, maybe can join your all some times...im not a good drinker, just hope to get know some kakis...

cheers...;)

Happy for more company. Just pm ur no

sexcuore
02-07-2013, 07:07 PM
today go where? tomorrow go where.....:)

Oops sorry didn't log in.

sexcuore
02-07-2013, 07:08 PM
Hmm just sitting in the hall for 2 hr. before I make a move to kuchai lama.
Sit with a prc. Asked for viet but ivy say not many and not good. The girl is around 5/10 on look. Forgot name jor. But I remember I saw many nice viet around. Haiz.. Think need to go with you all tai kor only can enjoy this place.

But went to q q after that. In q q really got lots of girl. But think this place no action Lo.

Sorry to hear that

TangoNovember
02-07-2013, 07:39 PM
Oops sorry didn't log in.

hehe....
so today or tomorrow go where?:)

sexcuore
04-07-2013, 07:02 PM
hehe....
so today or tomorrow go where?:)

Now 2aiting to go RC or meridian

TangoNovember
05-07-2013, 06:39 PM
Now 2aiting to go RC or meridian

buzy whole day didn't this...
will be cherry blossom look see look see..;)

lovesaint
06-07-2013, 02:43 PM
Anybody has any mamasan contact for Rc or wonderland 88?

sexcuore
06-07-2013, 07:29 PM
Anybody has any mamasan contact for Rc or wonderland 88?

U dun need. Just show up. Am sure in rc there will be room. Wonderland week days shud have room.

lovesaint
06-07-2013, 07:56 PM
I normally go during weekends

sexcuore
07-07-2013, 01:36 PM
I normally go during weekends

Just call the general,line and make,a,booking.

Www.wonderland88.com

shybutwant
07-07-2013, 09:01 PM
Went to Champion KTV for happy hour yday. Main reason 4 going there is bcos of a local chinese girl i like. V playful and can rabba rabba all over her body.

Another reason is bcos of d cheap beer. RM88 for 3 jugs. Where to find. We booked d big room 310 on the 3rd floor. You can do sorts of nonsense there. Got a few NLs also. V playful indeed. Butterfly is only RM60. They dont even ask 4 additional tips. We also ask a few freelance PRCs but price a bit steep. RM350 for 4 hrs.

Economical outing (apart from d freelance PRCs), if u ask me.

Hey bro sexcuore, how about this place call Champion Ktv??? Looks fun to me lol

sexcuore
07-07-2013, 09:27 PM
Hey bro sexcuore, how about this place call Champion Ktv??? Looks fun to me lol

Not sure if we referring to the same champion?

The one I know is pretty exp....

Intact one of the most exp booking for gals in kl.

shybutwant
07-07-2013, 10:52 PM
Not sure if we referring to the same champion?

The one I know is pretty exp....

Intact one of the most exp booking for gals in kl.

Wahhh... if expensive then tak mau la... Where else can go har?? Feel like trying other ktv....

1. Sapphire
2. Rich City
3. Happy Ktv (jalan Ipoh)
4. Or F&N area ktv
5. Or ktv that serve nasi lemak :p

What do u think?

shybutwant
08-07-2013, 11:16 AM
been busy and not check the boards for long time.

anyway. been visitinng this joint in shamelin, meridian. the sound sytem in new rooms is one of the best (not for sinng song) and cost is relatively afoordable. bad thing is , the butterfly system here , u will hardly see u gal much. booking is exp esp for prc, min two hours at rm100/ hour. if can brig ur own gals.

Rich city and wonderland still same old thing, gal quality down, less PRC as they gone back for CNY.

as for KTVV with local gal, if u want fun for low pricinng, the best bet will be at Crown in Menara BGI opp times sq. beer is affordable, but only 4 rooms have toilet.

most ktv offer gals which dun minnd giving extras, but at a price.

i thinnk champion has got tons of nice local gals, but the booking here will killu. base booking rate is rm 360 on top of the hours of booking. ie if u sit with gal for one hour = 360 +70. 2 huors is 360 +140.

veilin is good too

good huntinng

Bro, what about Crown?? Or F4 or Aventus in Menjalara?? I juz applied for a visa and was tentaively approved :p ..... Coming wed/thurs i m free :D

sexcuore
08-07-2013, 02:31 PM
Wahhh... if expensive then tak mau la... Where else can go har?? Feel like trying other ktv....

1. Sapphire
2. Rich City
3. Happy Ktv (jalan Ipoh)
4. Or F&N area ktv
5. Or ktv that serve nasi lemak :p

What do u think?

sapphire is quite affordable in terms of beer n all. just goo durinng HH, sit at bar couunter or the lounge area. order package beer at RM 130 nett whole night. sing some songs and check out the gals. if good, continue at night. nigght booking of gals is not cheap but market rate.

rich city only if u need to bonk the gal.

hapy ktv dunno le. F&N area KTV are not cheap. Wynn club and saigon are quite exp actually. the daigors liek to go there fengtao.

ktv that serve spicy nasi lemak.. can try great wall.. the mother of all ktvvs.. damn dodgy and run down.. but crazy.....

my maiden trip there, although has been ard for decades...
http://forums.delphiforums.com/s3xcysingalong/messages?msg=73.4

sexcuore
08-07-2013, 02:32 PM
Bro, what about Crown?? Or F4 or Aventus in Menjalara?? I juz applied for a visa and was tentaively approved :p ..... Coming wed/thurs i m free :D

HH in crown is like sapphire but probably more wild and better selectionn of gals.. but roomms.. only 4 have toilets.

shybutwant
08-07-2013, 02:52 PM
sapphire is quite affordable in terms of beer n all. just goo durinng HH, sit at bar couunter or the lounge area. order package beer at RM 130 nett whole night. sing some songs and check out the gals. if good, continue at night. nigght booking of gals is not cheap but market rate.

rich city only if u need to bonk the gal.

hapy ktv dunno le. F&N area KTV are not cheap. Wynn club and saigon are quite exp actually. the daigors liek to go there fengtao.

ktv that serve spicy nasi lemak.. can try great wall.. the mother of all ktvvs.. damn dodgy and run down.. but crazy.....

my maiden trip there, although has been ard for decades...
http://forums.delphiforums.com/s3xcysingalong/messages?msg=73.4

Thanks bro... But i cant go during HH, only available at 8pm earliest.... As for great wall, i hv been there once during my 20s and yes, the place are dirty and old.... it's a papaya farm, and my friend screw a gal in the hall lol...

How much needed for 2 pax from 8pm to 2am at Sapphire or Crown?? Wanna go check them out on wed or thurs? :D

craziboy85
08-07-2013, 05:42 PM
Where in KL can have cheaper but nice KTV?

sexcuore
08-07-2013, 06:30 PM
Thanks bro... But i cant go during HH, only available at 8pm earliest.... As for great wall, i hv been there once during my 20s and yes, the place are dirty and old.... it's a papaya farm, and my friend screw a gal in the hall lol...

How much needed for 2 pax from 8pm to 2am at Sapphire or Crown?? Wanna go check them out on wed or thurs? :D

two pax? roughly 3 package of beer each as the gals will be very helppful to gulp them down for u with dice games.

after 9 its booking. budget 300 for booking.

easily rm 500 to 600 per pax.

crown i think its bbutterfly whole night long but no point as u wont see ur gal for more tahn 15mins per hour.

let me know exact day i tryto join

thanks

shybutwant
08-07-2013, 07:01 PM
two pax? roughly 3 package of beer each as the gals will be very helppful to gulp them down for u with dice games.

after 9 its booking. budget 300 for booking.

easily rm 500 to 600 per pax.

crown i think its bbutterfly whole night long but no point as u wont see ur gal for more tahn 15mins per hour.

let me know exact day i tryto join

thanks

Join?? 2 pax = u and me laaaaa wkwkwkwk..... Preferably thursday... and i do like girls that drink along with us.... I m only available after HH lorrrr.... cant make it before 8pm definitely.... So what say u bro??

Btw, how much per package of beer? And how many hours for rm300 booking? Do we still need to tip the gal?