PDA

View Full Version : Any Dalian lobang

lahwhyme
22-09-2010, 02:29 PM
Hi.. I will be going Dalian next month. Any kind bro here please share any HC or FL lobang in Dalian. Any info are welcome. Thanks

horny_devil_68
22-09-2010, 05:19 PM
Bro, why take FL? Not safe.....go KTV to pick up gals, anything still can go back and complain to the Mami.
For HC, go to '福城洗浴中心‘, located at 沙河口区长兴街, look for the manager Liu, say intro by 小林 from Singapore.
For KTV, go to '蝶恋花‘, located at 沙河口区不老街65号,look for the mummy 'Hu Jing', say intro by 小林 from Singapore.
Higher class, there's a jap theme ktv, in Dalian city, opposite shangrila hotel, above pizza king restaurant, KTV name called 'Kaori Club', look for 小雨,tell her you are a fren of 林哥 from singapore......

Have fun in Dalian.

lahwhyme
23-09-2010, 08:22 AM
Thanks bro. You got a point on FL. What are the damages for the places that you recommend? Any recommendation around 开发区?

horny_devil_68
24-09-2010, 04:36 PM
there's a big KTV club in the new development area. Ask any taxi driver they would know. In KTV, RMB100/200 tips to gals, depend on their services, if overnight RMB800. But better check with Mummy before taking out, if you are not going with any locals.
Spa packages around RMB400, full services.
Have fun.

nautilus
08-10-2010, 09:57 AM
Thanks bro. You got a point on FL. What are the damages for the places that you recommend? Any recommendation around 开发区?
Bro,

Dalian is one of the best fucks I had in China, I stayed there for 2 month back in 2005, and been going there ocassionally since.
The girls in Dalian are very beautifull and tall, during screwing session, they make loud moaning noise which you hope the adjoining room do not hear.
Most of the red light bars where you can pick up girls are around Shangri La Hotel, first you have to buy them drinks and quite a few will pester you to buy them. The girls cost about RMB 400 to 600 for short time.
Last time I was there, I was staying at Shangri La and the pub at the basement will be full with FL, most of them are tall and beautifull, they will ask for RMB 800 but you can negotiate down to RMB 600. It is expensive now as the RMB rates had gone up, back in 2005, 1 USD was 8 RMB, now is more like 6 RMB.
Another joint in Dalian with beautifull girls is Alice bar, but the price is high(Alice bar is also around Shangri La Hotel.

Hippove
20-10-2010, 12:50 AM
any bros, in Dalian?.
planning a trip
can meet up for makan, and fun night out?..
thank you.

Achoo
24-10-2010, 05:07 PM
any bros, in Dalian?.
planning a trip
can meet up for makan, and fun night out?..
thank you.

Dear Bros!! I'm heading to Dalian tomorrow and will be staying in Kempinski Hotel. Any good recommendation for a bed warmer,

Any inputs will be hugely appreciated. Better still if can meet any bros.

Many thanks in advance.

MYnickMY
26-10-2010, 08:14 PM
Will be there too. But I am as lost haha

Hanxinco88
14-12-2010, 05:18 AM
For HC, go to '福城洗浴中心‘, located at 沙河口区长兴街, look for the manager Liu, say intro by 小林 from Singapore.Have fun in Dalian.

Was in Dalian and took Bro HD advice. This is to confim that the abv joint is safe. Prices are very reasonable. Tarma available...

Cheers!

J fellow
14-12-2010, 12:05 PM
so which town should we stay. for eg, doungguan we go cp. dalian lei?

i always have the impression that dalian ppl got abit of nippon and korean blood. dont you think the got abit mix mix like that?

love dalian ger, seems like cp got lesser dalian gers recently:p

adidas88
14-12-2010, 12:23 PM
i always have the impression that dalian ppl got abit of nippon and korean blood. Dont you think the got abit mix mix like that?
Love dalian ger, seems like cp got lesser dalian gers recently:p
中国美女排名
1。 大连 - 白面长身
2。 重庆 - 性感热情
3。 成都 - 出落水灵灵

Cerberus
14-12-2010, 12:32 PM
i always have the impression that dalian ppl got abit of nippon and korean blood. dont you think the got abit mix mix like that?

love dalian ger, seems like cp got lesser dalian gers recently:p

Dalian is in Dongbei region.
Dongbei chicks = tall, fair, busty. My personal favourite.

CP is in Guangdong province. Most of the chicks we see mostly Guangdong, Hunan, Hubei......:(

adidas88
14-12-2010, 12:39 PM
Dalian is in Dongbei region.
Dongbei chicks = tall, fair, busty. My personal favourite.

CP is in Guangdong province. Most of the chicks we see mostly Guangdong, Hunan, Hubei......:(
and also sichuan and hebei .... but no dalian ... :( :(

J fellow
14-12-2010, 01:59 PM
and also sichuan and hebei .... but no dalian ... :( :(

yah... where they go? used to have a lot last time in cp.:(

horny_devil_68
15-12-2010, 09:25 AM
Was in Dalian and took Bro HD advice. This is to confim that the abv joint is safe. Prices are very reasonable. Tarma available...

Cheers!

Good to hear that you like the place. Happy cheonging!!

adalbrecht
18-12-2010, 12:05 PM
dalian very nice! and the girls also beautiful~ love the place!

Tsingtao
05-01-2011, 06:19 PM
Bros,

Reading all your good contributions.

I'm currently staying in Dalian Shangri-la hotel Renmin road.

Read Bro Nautilius contributions that basement of Shangri-la has a pub with FL?

I cant seems to find...only a lobby bar?? (Maybe I"m wrong??)

Tsingtao
07-01-2011, 01:16 PM
Current Shangri-la hotel ( I'm staying there) basement bar "F2" is pretty dead. no more FLs hanging around with very trickle of crowds. Anyway, not too big fan of FLs nor KTV as been around long enough for such unless really desperate to fire few rounds on cash basis (no offence to all bros here) as prefer to fish around..:)

Went to Alice Bar the other night which is an expat joint, was quite good with FLs offering to sit with you, play dices and drink. Didnt know how the policy works so dont mind their presence to keep a little company. Kinda regretted as the FLs came over which I obliged not the best looking from Jilin and I was watching the Pinoys stage performances which is quite good. Before I left, Fls asked for RMB200 tips for accompanying me which I gladly gave but dont know if that is the market rate.

Last night, I asked around the hotel staffs where is the best place to party with locals and was promptly guided to "Kings Club". Went to Kings Club and was pretty impressed with good performances, the dancers and singers. Sat down at the bar counter alone and order a dozen of Tsingtao ( obviously my fav lager) and treated the bar counter petite lady (Xiao Xu 25yrs) a flaming Lambo. Not big a damage of RMB625 and had the petite bar counter girl chatting with me whole night. ( but they are behind bar which i dont mind as need some companionship.

Was very interested with another bar counter girl QiQi ( very jap lookalike 19 yrs old) and we yakked and exchanged number. She was cool and didnt PRs which gave a very serious look which i like this type of girl and challenges. She told me she was a model by day time and this is her part time job which she only started the 2nd day which i believed due to her "rusty" way of working.

Xiao Xu was very nice and kept me accompany throughout the bar and drinks and she told me she will bring me around Dalian to looksee ad seafood which i told her will be on me. ( XX was very sweet and innocent)

QQ however kept a distance and very sharp and witty from my observation as compare to XX and will see how it goes....

Also, planning to go to at least visit a KTV to understand the local scene ( probably Kaori) and have a good experiences..

Keep all posted...

dus2
09-01-2011, 03:03 AM
Nice share bro,
Sauna ?

adric22001
10-01-2011, 01:00 AM
IN Shanghai got those big nightclubs that has like 100 hostesses and I heard they're wild. Any of this in Dalian?

MrVirtual
30-08-2011, 07:37 PM
i heard Dalian police officer damn hot... any lobang to have fun with the police officer other than end up in jail?

GuyonGal
25-01-2012, 05:34 PM
Seem like not much can do in this city. I am going there in next month. Maybe keep for other cities. Huangzhuo, shandou, shanghai (no need, I can meet my lover there).

thomaskwa
24-02-2012, 09:21 PM
next week will be there any brothers there

Kore
25-02-2012, 02:41 PM
There is no direct flight from Changi Airport to Dalian. Air China tickets seem expensive with no value.

Any bros can help to share their Dalian experience here ?

GuyonGal
01-03-2012, 02:13 PM
There is no direct flight from Changi Airport to Dalian. Air China tickets seem expensive with no value.

Any bros can help to share their Dalian experience here ?

You can take a budget Jetstar to beijing then fly to dialian

Kore
01-03-2012, 04:12 PM
You can take a budget Jetstar to beijing then fly to dialian

That a good ideas. Then in Beijing buy their domestic air-tickets to Dalian.

How much will this way cheaper ?

GuyonGal
03-03-2012, 04:49 PM
Price varies everyday and everytime. They have full price to 80% discounted depending on the demand and timing. So you have to monitoring. I use to purchase online at www.ctrip.com.

Fat0
14-03-2012, 02:59 PM
Hi Bros,

Anyone around Dalian next week to meet up for some KTVs / Drinks / Fun?

Will be there from a week plus.

Fat0
23-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Hello ~

Anyone around in Dalian and without plans would like to meet up over the weekend ?

honbonyo
08-04-2012, 06:12 PM
Bro, why take FL? Not safe.....go KTV to pick up gals, anything still can go back and complain to the Mami.
For HC, go to '福城洗浴中心‘, located at 沙河口区长兴街, look for the manager Liu, say intro by 小林 from Singapore.
For KTV, go to '蝶恋花‘, located at 沙河口区不老街65号,look for the mummy 'Hu Jing', say intro by 小林 from Singapore.
Higher class, there's a jap theme ktv, in Dalian city, opposite shangrila hotel, above pizza king restaurant, KTV name called 'Kaori Club', look for 小雨,tell her you are a fren of 林哥 from singapore......

Have fun in Dalian.

Thanks bro Honey Devil.

I went to '福城洗浴中心‘ today and it was great. Went to shower and relax abit. Because I quoted 小林 from Singapore I was treated by Manager Liu like a VIP.

Brought me up to the room very very discretely - VIP area - and in came girl number 70. wow. She looked 17. haha dont wait already.

Pretty face, but small tits because she is quite petite like a 1st year poly girl kind (GND) dont know what to do. Super bonk, super tight, and at first din want to french but as we went on, french like gf. Total GFE.

She wanted me to book her the entire night but... not enough cash- cus that place dont take VISA - otherwise I wouldnt have waited.

Anyway the damage for 1 shot is only RMB 269 - bath and the rest is only 40-50 RMB. Super reasonable. Should have went yest as well!!!!

Again - good reco Bro and hope other bros will go and try when you are in Dalian.

strongm
18-05-2012, 08:53 AM
Hi,
I will be going Dalian DDA this weekend. Any good place to chiong in DDA?

strongm
19-05-2012, 10:50 PM
I am in Dalian DDA now. Seem like nothing much here. Looks like I can only do self service HJ here.

cummingback
20-05-2012, 03:33 AM
Didnt you check out post no 30? Am gonna be there 26th onwards 4 nights. Will be really boring trip if nothing on as you said as its my virgin trip there too.

cummingback
27-05-2012, 08:43 PM
No chances yet as have been busy. But hotel i am in is dead. Do not stay in Hilton or Conrad near the harbour. . Nice n brand new but nothing in here nor nearby. There was a Pinoy band on last night. Nothing on Sunday. Sigh.

cummingback
29-05-2012, 11:12 PM
Ok. Ktv scene is pretty upmarket. Was taken to supposedly the best ktv joint here called GuoHui. Located in a building which housed another ktv on the right and a spa on the left. No address but have number of mummy. PM if interested.

Ktv
Ambience and decor is top notched. Sound system is good and the service impeccable. For some reason though, aircon kept getting swtiched off. Had to ask more than once to turn on.

Catwalk
One man's meat may not be for others. Those i saw came in two colours. Standard is light red qi pao. Model cat wears light green ones. First catwalk of reds (bad) got rejected by all four of us. 2nd yielded only one red which i found to be too thin but was chosen happily by one of the brothers. Mummy finally called in the model cats which were again rejected by the all 3 more discerning guys. Hehe. Fourth catwalk was good. I guess mummy under pressure di. Don't want to lose face. I chose third from left even before all girls are in. Early bird gets the worm as it was clear the one i chosen was best looking of the lot. There were no more cat walks as one of resident bro (leader) had his prebooked girl walking in. Last bro didnt choose one as he was nursing his perpetual so called headache but had one chosen for him who was also very nice. Generally, tall fair ladies with very high KC factor. Can understand the dongbei appeal now. Don't be shy to keep turning away entire catwalk line a couple times though.

Ktv sessions
Same old same old. Lao jiao got 2 chicks n princess drunk with usual games. Everyone practised restaint as first time to Dalian and with govt reps there. No bros got drunk though. One by one bros left before midnight. Didnt manage to bed mine but maybe they did theirs. Oh well, there's always next time i guess.

Cost
Room including bottle of Glenffidch 15 years n carton of beers cost Rmb3700. Excluding Princess tip of 200. Waiter 100. Girls 500. Was told ST is 1k. Mummy no need tips. Overnighter 1.5-1.8k. Not cheap i know. If have time, better to just pay sitting fees and KC the girls next day. Very easy.

Apologies for this no sex report. Will endeavour to do better when i hit Shanghai tomorrow.

bluefrog
30-05-2012, 08:16 AM
Hi all experienced one,
Where is the good central place to stay and not too expensive?

Can recommend any massgae place with more fun?
Any sing like to meet ha ha? PM with u coodinate.... ?

Bluefrog - back from Taiwan

bluefrog
08-06-2012, 08:12 PM
I been here for last one week of work so stress this weekend got free time anyone can share where can find massage joint with added serrvice? Or meet up

kc003
10-06-2012, 04:11 PM
Hi Bluefrog, I'm in Dalian now. PMed you my details. Let me know if you want to meet up later.

Fat0
14-06-2012, 09:27 PM
Hi. Any bros in Dalian over this weekend and would like to meet up or any activity that I can participate ? Appriciated if can PM me your contacts if there is ?

dk24
10-07-2012, 09:21 PM
Hey bros, I'll be in Dalian for a layover on the way back to PRC from Seoul.

Last time I went for LNY, everything was closed and a kind taxi driver took me to a sauna. Too bad I can't remember the name, never thought I'd be back there.

For those who have tried 福城洗浴中心 suggested by bro HD, is it still open? 24h? can i stay there for 5-6h and then go back to airport?

thanks! lemme know if you are in SH/BJ

Fear
11-08-2012, 07:33 PM
水芙蓉温泉会馆
Location for those staying in Zhongshan 区, opposite Shangrila hotel renmin road, is a bank and Somerset Harbour Court. Somerset have 2 doors, 1 facing Armani shop and the one behind face this sauna.

Go in and take stair to basement. the lady who bring you the key and small towel is cute. very small hot pool, beside pool area, a big resting area, no private room as i know. many jap and local customer.

Go up 2nd level for special massage. room small. no bath room inside.
Gal quality so-so. only see 2 so maybe i'm unlucky. come in one by one.

damage: 268 rmb for 45min, and 468 for 55min with additional stuffs, price and time estimate as i forgot.

wakko
11-10-2012, 12:20 AM
hi all, any updates for Dalian? Spa, ktv, etc... as the last posting on this thread was in August 2012.

Fat0
17-10-2012, 10:09 AM
Any bros in Dalian this week for meetup fun or drinks? Seems like Dalian thread is pretty dead :(

wakko
18-10-2012, 01:30 AM
Any bros in Dalian this week for meetup fun or drinks? Seems like Dalian thread is pretty dead :(

yea, was hoping for some updated info on Dalian, do advise if you know of anything interesting.

Fat0
19-10-2012, 06:08 PM
Wakko bro, are you in Dalian at the moment ? If so wana meet up or something?

wakko
20-10-2012, 03:22 PM
Wakko bro, are you in Dalian at the moment ? If so wana meet up or something?

thanks for the invite but sorry, not in dalian at the moment. You found anything interesting so far?

Frequent Flyer
27-10-2012, 10:38 AM
Was in Dalian recently after a long hiatus. Love the city - the seafood, the air quality, the sea, the orderly, the police gals on horse back.... and the night scene.

After a 3 years absence, I have lost all previous contacts and information of the ktvs I have frequented before. I called a local friend to ask for recommendation on places where they accept foreign credit card and he recommended "Fu Hao Hui" at "You Yi Shang Cheng". The place is close to Shangri-la where I was staying at. We took a short walk and found the building. The Club is on the 10th floor of the building. On arrival, we were in awe by its lavish setting and gorgeous waitresses. Unfortunately the manager said rooms are fully booked....

Headed down to the street and called my friend again. This time he recommended King Club. However he warned that this place doesn't take foreign cards, so we to look for ATMs to beef up our wallets before heading there.

As we arrived pretty late at around 9pm, there weren't many girls left to pick. The manager could only muster a parade of 6 gals for 4 tiko guys. Given the tight labour market, I made a "quick hand quick leg" to pick the most beautiful of the 6. The rest made their choices as well.

After the initial pleasantry, the fun started - singing, drinking, dices, dancing, hugs and kisses... We weren't looking anything more than that so all of us had great fun.

Total bill (excluding tips) came up to around RMB 3,000 for a standard 12-year old scotch and a carton of beer. Gals tip was RMB200 each but we gave an extra RMB 100 each for all the fun we had.

Anyone interested in King Club may PM me for contact.

Btw, any bros here being to "Fu Hao Hui" at "You Yi Shang Cheng"? What is the damage like? It does look expensive to me.

MrNewBie
07-11-2012, 10:04 PM
Is 福城洗浴中心 still open?

vinvin76
12-11-2012, 06:59 PM
Any Bros in dalian now i am staying in somerset.Any Bro have nice place to chiong thanks :)Or can meet up and go together.

HoKar
22-11-2012, 03:42 PM
Just come across this from a China website: http://zhidao.17u.cn/question/9ad7e997ade585b3e99481e59bbd7a62318503

Can any kind soul help verify if is ok to try?

wakko
02-12-2012, 09:47 PM
水芙蓉温泉会馆- was there early November. Place was ok, a bit small but clean spa facilities. More or less agree with the report on post 41.

HoKar
25-12-2012, 12:57 AM
I am in Dalian now, not very cold (-8 degree), but very strong wind that makes it feel really cold.

Any bro in Dalian now?

goose
05-07-2013, 10:45 AM
Any more recent KTV recommendations?

tearwarrior82
20-07-2013, 04:22 PM
any bros in dalian now?

qwerty123456
08-08-2013, 07:31 AM
I am staying in Hilton Dalian.. Any special massage place near it? Can anyone kindly share?