PDA

View Full Version : Newbie going bangkok alone. Need guides!

smartyyy
22-09-2010, 04:51 AM
Hi all bros,

I'm heading down to bangkok in a few days time. Purpose for business. Will be busy in the day and only available in the night to go 'shopping' for girls. Will need some lao chiaos to help me here.

I'll be going to enjoy nightlife alone, where is a good and safe place I should go to ? Not getting ripped, thai thugs and bouncers will not disturb me or rather bully me etc.

Also if i'm interested in looking at ladyboys for they are so famous in thailand. Where do I head to ?

I will be alone, anything that I need to look out for or any preventive measures ?

Hopefully bros able to provide me address and name of bars at the same time.

Read abit on bangkok 2 night website but don't really provide guide for lonely cheongsters!

TIA all bros!

adidas88
22-09-2010, 08:45 AM
Hi all bros,

I'm heading down to bangkok in a few days time. Purpose for business. Will be busy in the day and only available in the night to go 'shopping' for girls. Will need some lao chiaos to help me here.

I'll be going to enjoy nightlife alone, where is a good and safe place I should go to ? Not getting ripped, thai thugs and bouncers will not disturb me or rather bully me etc.

Also if i'm interested in looking at ladyboys for they are so famous in thailand. Where do I head to ?

I will be alone, anything that I need to look out for or any preventive measures ?

Read abit on bangkok 2 night website but don't really provide guide for lonely cheongsters!

TIA all bros!

only smartyyy knows the answer..

that's what ur signature said ... asked him ... :D :D

Garage1
22-09-2010, 11:34 AM
Hi all bros,

TIA all bros!

try going to bishan, or ang mo kio, or even yishun..

nightsmith
22-09-2010, 12:43 PM
An interesting place, and safe, is Soi Cowboy, near Asoke BTS station.No one will
Hustle you. Walk in, take a look, walk out, no problem,
More notable bars there are Tilac, Long Gun, Déjà vu, Sahara among others.

Ladyboy? Head backwards 1 stop on the bts, to Nana Plaza. You’ll be dazzled.

Leave yr valuables and passport with the hotel. Only carry abt 5,6 k baht with u.
Neg prices before leaving bar with lady/boy.

Enjoy.

NS

DJ Jipaban
22-09-2010, 03:44 PM
go to this G club called "the bank" it is in sukhumvit...google it and you won't be disappointed...

threepio
22-09-2010, 05:57 PM
Hi all bros,

TIA all bros!

Dude, there is TONS of information on Bangkok 2 night website and even TONS more on this forum for that matter. Definitely enough to get you started. Bangkok is really the last place on earth that you need a guide to go find some fun! Thugs and bouncers? You've been watching Bangkok Dangerous too many times LOL!

DJ Jipaban
22-09-2010, 08:06 PM
aiya...the typical sporean scared this and that...hide in hotel room and dare not venture out alone...there was another thread about some guy getting ripped off in shaghai cos the chinaman conned him to go into a ktv and etc...he kena chopped carrot top and don't know how to talk his way out...dunno why this only happens to sporeans...we go china kena conned, china girls come to sg, they con us also...jialat!

smartyyy
22-09-2010, 08:56 PM
Well thanks bro NS for the information provided! The previous time i ventured thailand back in 2009 was patpong and nana plaza. Found patpong more interesting. Had a little trouble with the thai men back there with our over-padded bill in the bar! Even though after paying up, was surrounded outside the bar by over 8 men (when it was just the 2 of us) and we had no idea what they wanted. After some chicken and duck communications, we just walked on into another bar further down the street. Luckily they did not follow suit.

As this time I'll be venturing alone, hope such things will not happen, want to have fun but want to be safe! Searched up a little on Soi cowboy but doesn't seem to be as happening as patpong or NEP.. but no doubt will try Soi cowboy for some fun!

Will be trying out places like star of light, kings castle, pinnochios, lolitas, temptations and obsessions for sure. Will also hang out at the bull dog or hot dog bar at the entrace of NEP for some sightseeing as well!

As for G-club, probably would be giving it a miss as the expenses for 1 night there is too high. Have been to The bank and The Pent executive club in bangkok with my friends sometime back, no doubt its fun! But it can spot a hole in my wallet if I'm heading down alone!

As for bros with unconstructive comments.. thanks anyway.. have seen lots of keyboard heroes in different kinds of forums!

Will just take it as i'm the typical singaporean who's afraid of this and that.. and afraid to venture out alone!

Thanks everyone and cheers!

DJ Jipaban
22-09-2010, 09:58 PM
bro, sbf has tons and tons of bkk chiong info on tap...you started this thread asking for help and you have to bear with people like me writing in to help bros like you...you asked for info and help and at the same time you are scared, we provided info on where to chiong and now you don't want to spend money...so don't make people like me trying to help when you don't know what you want and can't help yourself and blame me for being non-constructive to comment on your thread...wa, apologize if i offended you la...ok? have fun in bkk! cheers!

smartyyy
23-09-2010, 03:19 AM
not about not spending money. trying out a-gogo bars and bj bars and such bars. had tried gentleman clubs previously which causes a hole in the pocket. take it that i'm scared but i believe i was asking for good and safe places for lonely cheongsters! from the previous post i just couldn't make out which part you were helping though. thanks and no offence, cheers and have fun all bros! wherever you guys are in the world! keep banging! cheers!

BKKdreaming
23-09-2010, 03:34 AM
Massage Parlors are your safest places.....

If you stay by Nana , Soi 4 is no problem ,
Soi 5-7 on the opposite side of Sukumvit are fine ,

If I was worried about safety I would take a Taxi to Soi Cowboy , there are a few places along Sukhumvit on the odd number side where ladyboys try and steal from you, but they are mostly past Soi 11,

I would not be walking around drunk , bring only enough money for the night , leave passport in Hotel and bring photocopy with you.

when you get back to hotel have them take ID of lady and do not leave anything expensive around your hotel room.

I have been to BKK 15-20 times and never got things stolen from my room but better to be careful.

Hope this helps you

Have fun and don't think too much :)

BK

kelekl7730
23-09-2010, 03:39 AM
This is my 1st post here, although I have been reading the forums for 10 years. Right now, I am doing business in Bangkok and have stayed here for 4 years.

Well, you can try to look for girls working at the KTV. if they like you, then they will even accompany you in the day time for lunch, dinner or shopping. But as for sex, then it depends whether the girl is FL or not. Some may even offer it free if they like you. I think the "Geylang area" of Bangkok is Huaykwang. Depending on where you stay, you can take the MRTA trains direclty to Huaykwang. At around 8pm, you will see alot of girls at the night market area. These girls most likely will be working at the pubs, KTV and massage parlour nearby. This night market closes at 5am in the morning. There is a KTV lounge in the area named "Claudia". There is alot of girls working there.

Near to Kuaykwnag area, you can find special Massage Parlour like posiden, Natree, Emmaulle, Amstedam. They offer sex and soapy massage. The girls working in these places will be more than happy to accompany you even after their working hours which usually ends at 12am to 1am(for free) but of course you have to pay for whatever they eat and maybe some of the things they buy. Most of the girls will not want you to pay because they want you to have a good impression of them.

If you still have any questions, you can ask me before you go to bangkok. I am still in bangkok and will still be living here for next 5 years. visited almost all the sex area.

prizzi_65
23-09-2010, 10:01 AM
Wah....you evil lah. TS already said he don't to spend too much money and don't want to be carrot head. Still you send him to 'Claudia'. :D

I stayed in BKK for 2 years but never have any luck at the night market. Maybe my eyes not sharp and cannot tell the difference between the gals.

I go Claudia, willing to pay money, gal also don't want to go out with me. Maybe I am too old and ugly. Maybe TS got better chance.

This is my 1st post here, although I have been reading the forums for 10 years. Right now, I am doing business in Bangkok and have stayed here for 4 years.

Well, you can try to look for girls working at the KTV. if they like you, then they will even accompany you in the day time for lunch, dinner or shopping. But as for sex, then it depends whether the girl is FL or not. Some may even offer it free if they like you. I think the "Geylang area" of Bangkok is Huaykwang. Depending on where you stay, you can take the MRTA trains direclty to Huaykwang. At around 8pm, you will see alot of girls at the night market area. These girls most likely will be working at the pubs, KTV and massage parlour nearby. This night market closes at 5am in the morning. There is a KTV lounge in the area named "Claudia". There is alot of girls working there.

Near to Kuaykwnag area, you can find special Massage Parlour like posiden, Natree, Emmaulle, Amstedam. They offer sex and soapy massage. The girls working in these places will be more than happy to accompany you even after their working hours which usually ends at 12am to 1am(for free) but of course you have to pay for whatever they eat and maybe some of the things they buy. Most of the girls will not want you to pay because they want you to have a good impression of them.

If you still have any questions, you can ask me before you go to bangkok. I am still in bangkok and will still be living here for next 5 years. visited almost all the sex area.

prizzi_65
23-09-2010, 10:09 AM
TS. Soi Cowboy is a better and safer place than Nana or Patong. I love to sit outside one of the bar, drink my beer and watch the world pass me by. Sometime I also help the gals to get customer, especially those tourists that speaks Engish, Mandarin or Cantonese. I used to stay near Soi 23 and thus have my beer there.

I used to be a VIP at Long Gun but I heard these days they aren't that good anymore. In short, you have a fun night at Cowboy without being too worried about safety. Only negative comment is that you should not take the moterbike taxi from Cowboy when you go home. They charge much more. Matter of fact, don't take any taxi that is stationed there waiting for customer. You become carrot head. I always flag down a passby taxi and go by meter.

jwbparty
23-09-2010, 10:33 AM
not about not spending money. trying out a-gogo bars and bj bars and such bars. had tried gentleman clubs previously which causes a hole in the pocket. take it that i'm scared but i believe i was asking for good and safe places for lonely cheongsters! from the previous post i just couldn't make out which part you were helping though. thanks and no offence, cheers and have fun all bros! wherever you guys are in the world! keep banging! cheers!

sometimes i think it's better to go solo. my last trip (2008) i went solo for 2 weeks (previous trips were all with friends). free to do whatever & whenever, without concern for others in our group. anyway, why don't you just head to the ratchadaphisek area? a bunch of MPs, both regular and not.

jwbparty
23-09-2010, 10:52 AM
Found patpong more interesting. Had a little trouble with the thai men back there with our over-padded bill in the bar! Even though after paying up, was surrounded outside the bar by over 8 men (when it was just the 2 of us) and we had no idea what they wanted. After some chicken and duck communications, we just walked on into another bar further down the street. Luckily they did not follow suit.

my friend and i had a similar experience at a 2nd floor patpong bar. both of us had only 2 singha and chatted with 2 dancers for maybe 15 minutes. asked for the bill and it came to bht10,000! i argued with the owner for about 10 minutes until my voice was nearly gone. gave them bht200 and tried to leave, but a bunch of guys blocked the stairway exit. argued some more and negotiated bill down to bht5,000. paid up and we went straight to the tourist police. explained the situation and they reimbursed us the bht5,000.

Jackboy
23-09-2010, 11:02 PM
we went straight to the tourist police. explained the situation and they reimbursed us the bht5,000.

Wa..the tourist police so rich..reimbursed you 5k bht.

naemlo
23-09-2010, 11:37 PM
paid up and we went straight to the tourist police. explained the situation and they reimbursed us the bht5,000.

Wow this is a new interesting info to me.... :D If any tom, dick, harry goes there and can claim back, I first to be in the queue every nights. Just approach the tourist police, they give me 5000thb, I can get 1 ger for free for the whole night. :D

3 cheers for the Kingdom.

indianmagicoil
24-09-2010, 11:05 AM
only smartyyy knows the answer..
555+ tiz "smarty" not too bright eh? TS start tiz thread become open target. As bro Garage say "kiam kan!" start tiz kind of thread.

I think the "Geylang area" of Bangkok is Huaykwang. Depending on where you stay, you can take the MRTA trains direclty to Huaykwang. At around 8pm, you will see alot of girls at the night market area. These girls most likely will be working at the pubs, KTV and massage parlour nearby. This night market closes at 5am in the morning. Wah! didn't know Hway Kuang was THE GEYLANG of Bangkok. So girls in night market area can book and bring back hotel? Where to find them? Do they stand along the roadside like Geylang? Can they speak English? How much for a fuck? Do they do LT? Sorry ask so many Qs. Me noob lah... everything also dunno.

555+ now thats a new one! Mayb Thai govt's new incentive to attract tourists? Tomorrow must try!

jwbparty
24-09-2010, 11:58 AM
Wow this is a new interesting info to me.... :D If any tom, dick, harry goes there and can claim back, I first to be in the queue every nights. Just approach the tourist police, they give me 5000thb, I can get 1 ger for free for the whole night. :D

3 cheers for the Kingdom.

i should've been more specific then. we didn't just walk up to the tourist police booth at patpong and received a refund. maybe were were lucky, as there were a group of them (maybe high ranking ones doing PR work?) touring the area. we explained our situation and presented our receipt to them. we got an apology and our money. first and last time going to any upstairs bar.

leaseoflife
24-09-2010, 12:14 PM
There is a KTV lounge in the area named "Claudia".

Go ask bro Bluedragon. He is e major investor there :D

DesperateGuy88
28-09-2010, 03:26 AM
Any bro now in bkk? I am in now and looking for buddies to go clubbing and hopefully can hook on some nice chicks be room.

Also can go MP together? Or I don't know where else to go beceuz too many around to fffff.

PM me bros, i can meet up anywhere anytime!!! cheers!!!:p

adidas88
28-09-2010, 08:44 AM
Any bro now in bkk? I am in now and looking for buddies to go clubbing and hopefully can hook on some nice chicks be room.
Also can go MP together? Or I don't know where else to go beceuz too many around to fffff.
PM me bros, i can meet up anywhere anytime!!! cheers!!!:p
wow .. u sure r very desperate ..
u post in every bkk thread ....
like i said ... Be sincere ... u want to join others to cheong and u want them to PM u ??? r u buying ?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ChaYen
29-09-2010, 10:24 AM
Steady. I got half a mind to propose a plan to just bring clueless, scared SG peeps around. Charge by the hour and they pick up the tabs. Actually they just pick up the tab probably also ok...

;)

Why ask so many questions on a forum and tio gan by random strangers?

Searching for readily available information got you down?

Can't decide where to go?

Need protection from (possibly trivial) scams and other lowlife?

Flying to a dangerous 3rd world country to drink water/coke and get a HJ?

Have no fear, gimme a ring. :D

With suitable terms can probably get other local bros to help out as well if response too great, hahahhahaha

etct88
29-09-2010, 07:21 PM
Steady. I got half a mind to propose a plan to just bring clueless, scared SG peeps around. Charge by the hour and they pick up the tabs. Actually they just pick up the tab probably also ok...

;)

Why ask so many questions on a forum and tio gan by random strangers?

Searching for readily available information got you down?

Can't decide where to go?

Need protection from (possibly trivial) scams and other lowlife?

Flying to a dangerous 3rd world country to drink water/coke and get a HJ?

Have no fear, gimme a ring. :D

With suitable terms can probably get other local bros to help out as well if response too great, hahahhahaha

ah pek here very scared, can 'booked' your services or not hur????:o:o

ChaYen
30-09-2010, 12:00 AM
Wa lan eh bro. I think I have to pay you instead to bring me around :P

yinyang
06-10-2010, 12:51 PM
..previous time i ventured thailand back in 2009 was patpong and nana plaza. Found patpong more interesting.
As this time I'll be venturing alone...want to have fun but want to be safe! Will be trying out places like star of light, kings castle, pinnochios, lolitas, temptations and obsessions for sure. Will also hang out at the bull dog or hot dog bar at the entrace of NEP for some sightseeing as well!
..been to The bank and The Pent executive club in bangkok with my friends sometime back, no doubt its fun! But it can spot a hole in my wallet if I'm heading down alone!
Will just take it as i'm the typical singaporean who's afraid of this and that.. and afraid to venture out alone!
TS, doesn't seem like you are new kid on the block. Many of us (less deep pockets) not even darken doorstep of Bank or Pent.

No flak from me, but seriously Bkk is safe (and visitor friendly) enough for solo trips. Am sure many samsters here have survived and lived to tell tales (FRs). And even got hooked for repeat trips, clocking frequent LOS mileage.:p

By comparison, if you tried Manila or Angeles -you'll see world of difference. C'mon, Bkk has all the tourist comforts even outside night scene -malls, class hotels etc.

kelekl7730
07-10-2010, 12:44 AM
Wah....you evil lah. TS already said he don't to spend too much money and don't want to be carrot head. Still you send him to 'Claudia'. :D

I stayed in BKK for 2 years but never have any luck at the night market. Maybe my eyes not sharp and cannot tell the difference between the gals.

I go Claudia, willing to pay money, gal also don't want to go out with me. Maybe I am too old and ugly. Maybe TS got better chance.

Maybe I just got lucky last time. 2-3 years back, I went Claudia and Carribean. Hook 1 girls from each KTV. And then went to their home 3 days later. Maybe we singaporean man should just use the patient approach. I have seen alot of not good-looking singaporean man hook up with very pretty thai chicks. But it will be good to speak a little bit of thai language. filrt with them abit. Use the excuse of asking them if they have boyfriend or not. Then request to go to their room to see before you dont believe. If the thai girl is interested in you, normally they will say alright. but if they dont like u, then they will usually say they have a roomate.... Just hook up another young thai girl last week. went to her room as well.

kelekl7730
07-10-2010, 12:53 AM
my friend and i had a similar experience at a 2nd floor patpong bar. both of us had only 2 singha and chatted with 2 dancers for maybe 15 minutes. asked for the bill and it came to bht10,000! i argued with the owner for about 10 minutes until my voice was nearly gone. gave them bht200 and tried to leave, but a bunch of guys blocked the stairway exit. argued some more and negotiated bill down to bht5,000. paid up and we went straight to the tourist police. explained the situation and they reimbursed us the bht5,000.

I will advise bros to stay away from patong area. alot of ang mos there. Ang Mos are usually drunk. I heard from alot of thai girls that all the girls there will offer sex at the right offer. Pubs there usually run by mafia or police. so they dont really care about the laws. There is still some decent pubs at patong areas which dont not rip off tourists....
I like ratchadaphisek area. prices are reasonable and no rips off.

ChaYen
14-10-2010, 06:04 AM
I will advise bros to stay away from patong area. alot of ang mos there. Ang Mos are usually drunk. I heard from alot of thai girls that all the girls there will offer sex at the right offer. Pubs there usually run by mafia or police. so they dont really care about the laws. There is still some decent pubs at patong areas which dont not rip off tourists....
I like ratchadaphisek area. prices are reasonable and no rips off.

Patong as in the beach in Phuket?

I heard from alot of thai girls that all the girls there will offer sex at the right offer.

I don't know if I'm reading this wrong but I am wondering... isn't this what hookers do? Actually if you look at it from a broader perspective... isn't this what all women do? :confused:

:D

yinyang
14-10-2010, 09:05 AM
Patong as in the beach in Phuket?
I don't know if I'm reading this wrong but I am wondering... isn't this what hookers do? Actually if you look at it from a broader perspective... isn't this what all women do? :confused:
CY, but of course -else, what were the tgs operating there in 1st place?;)

Guess he meant Patpong, so a typo in his haste to dish out his red flag. To kelekl, can you pls ry not to use red font (kinda eyesore leh), unless you stressing some point.

etct88
14-10-2010, 09:31 AM
....... I am wondering... isn't this what hookers do? Actually if you look at it from a broader perspective... isn't this what all women do?....

Bro, can engage your services...... chai mai? will be heading your turf in a few days time, can cha yen with you?:D

ChaYen
14-10-2010, 12:52 PM
Sure bro, when will you be here?

yinyang
14-10-2010, 03:12 PM
when will you be here?
engage your services...... chai mai? will be heading your turf in a few days
Bro etct88 qualify as newbie, and needs some hands holding in bangers?!:p

More like oldbie, with his odometer gone round clock twice in his wheels from down under ...err I mean south. Take my hat off to him, it's already a looong near 900kms to his regular haunt Hdy and then double up again to bangers?

Bon voyage, and score na:D

Playman
14-10-2010, 03:27 PM
Bro, can engage your services...... chai mai? will be heading your turf in a few days time, can cha yen with you?:D

Brother if you are there to see Bro Cha Yen, please buy an extra one on my behalf as I couldn't find the time to see him the last trip...thanks!:D

etct88
14-10-2010, 06:44 PM
Brother if you are there to see Bro Cha Yen, please buy an extra one on my behalf as I couldn't find the time to see him the last trip...thanks!:D

last time you have too many commitment la.... who else you want me to buy cha yen for you....

Sure bro, when will you be here?

should be on muang thai from 20.... 22 and 23 in Watana... me different league from that Playman... me stay at el cheapo hotel (as condemned by... ..)

More like oldbie, with his odometer gone round clock twice in his wheels from down under ...err I mean south. Take my hat off to him, it's already a looong near 900kms to his regular haunt Hdy and then double up again to bangers?

ya la... mine, down under la.... next time need you to push my wheelchair, and Playman to carry my luggages...

ChaYen
14-10-2010, 08:43 PM

No la, bro etct88 come to give me pointers ma :D