PDA

View Full Version : Orchard Tower Girls with Price bait and switch

Roscoe
21-09-2010, 08:36 PM
I am from the USA and have just recently arrived in Singapore to start a three month work assignment. Other than Thailand, I have not traveled much outside of North America. In Thailand I have a lot of experience taking girls from the from the go-go bars in Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy, as well as some “free-lancers” from Nana Disco and sometimes off of the street. The custom in Thailand is to pay after service has been rendered. In fact, for about a hundred transactions, I have NEVER paid in advance. Usually we have agreed on a price, but not always. About a quarter of the time, when queried about the cost of service, girls will say “Up to you” (this it is a common Thai expression that I LOVE!!). I really like the pay-after custom and of course I have never cheated any girl. In fact I am very generous (prices in Thailand are ridiculously inexpensive for me). The pay after custom gives a certain advantage to the customer, much like tipping in a restaurant. The girl must realize that good performance will result in better pay and that if she does not do what is expected she may even be stiffed.

In my first two weeks in Singapore, I have been to Orchard Towers 3 times. I went into about 4 or 5 clubs, and the best one seems to be Ipanema. It is packed with nice looking girls and it is easy to strike up a deal. However, 2 out of the 3 girls that I have taken home from Ipanema have changed their pricing strategy once we got back to my place!

The first was a Vietnamese girl that I talked and had drinks with for an hour or two. I THOUGHT that we had established somewhat of a rapport before we headed back to my place. When in the bar, I asked her several times what kind of money she was expecting. I got a familiar Thai response – “up to you”. Perfect! However, as soon as we got back to my place, she took off her pants and THEN told me it would be $300. Humm…. Maybe $300 was fair or maybe it wasn’t. But if that was her price, then she should have told me in the bar. She looked nice in her panties and all, but I do not like to be played. Once things get to be mercenary, and there is any kind of argument about money BEFORE we have even started, it kind of ruins the mood for me. This is actually a very common trick in the US, which is a big reason I don’t hire many girls there. After much discussion, I ended up giving her $30 and sending her on her way.

The second girl was $150 for short time, and did a pretty good job. The third girl that I took was a very nice looking Filipina girl. I did not spend much time with her in the bar before she offered herself for $150 for short time. I made sure to ask her the price two times. Once we got back to my place she was like “This is a nice place” …and “how much do you pay here?” then all of a sudden her price was $250 for short time. I just very clearly stated that she had said $150 in the bar and was now trying to cheat me. Even though she was quite hot, I was pissed and did not want to reward her deviousness. The funny thing is that I would probably have paid $250 is she gave that price up front!! I ended up giving her $10 for cab fare.

Does this happen to anyone else? Or do I just look like a chump?

MonsterFish
22-09-2010, 04:34 AM
Well, you are in the right track posting in this forum. Since you will be here for sometimes, read the forum and you will find some honest transactions. Do enjoy and release those work stress :)

2Guards
22-09-2010, 10:46 AM
Does this happen to anyone else? Or do I just look like a chump?

I am a local, so I do not go to Orchard Towers (which is basically for foreigners like you). However, if I were in your position, I would do exactly the same thing.

Have a nice time in Singapore, bro. We are not called SIN-gapore for nothing, you know.

aynneo
03-10-2010, 01:14 AM
You can call silly pore, and a "Fine" country :D

lucky_robin
03-10-2010, 04:00 AM
This does happen in Orchard towers.
I always make sure I have discussed the price and services beforhand.
but sometimes the girls do change their mind about the prices or what they were willing to do once they reach the room and the clothes are off.

I too have send a couple of girls back with cab fare.

Thai girls in thailand are much more service oriented and professional in their dealings.

The PRC girls in Ipanema are the worst to deal with. they have too many excuses and all kinds of pain once on the bed.

still prefer picking up filippinas or viet girls from OT.

sacs
03-10-2010, 10:43 AM
haha! I totally agree with you. Spoil the moods when things get mercenary.

I suppose u r in the right place here. Price is always as its posted. Although u don't get to see the face shot, u get a FR from brothers here :)

Im a sucker for looks haha. Enjoy your stay!

tomliu9090
03-10-2010, 09:29 PM
if i was u, ask them to fuck off without a single cent.

godzilla30
04-10-2010, 01:07 AM
Yah Bro true,, This kind of things happens to foriegners only, those girs also pick and
choose thier guys.. i went there a few times nobody comes near me or my friend, they only go for a forieghner.. Easy target for them to raise the pricing. If me too will not pay a single cent F**k off baby....Thats right.....

grasspower
04-10-2010, 01:34 AM
What i think is...you shouldnt bring them back to your home, esp for those gals at Orchard Towers. Once they see you live in landed property or stuff like that, their prices start to waver. Much better if you stick to hotels.

Alternatively, you might want to try out Geylang, however the range of gals there distinctively differ from the range at orchard towers so theres a chance you might not like what you see there.

tookara
04-10-2010, 08:37 AM
glad u stand firm on your pricing strategy. no nonsense always works

FBInsp
04-10-2010, 01:03 PM
Hi Welcome, welcome... its is a norm for foreigners like u to be fleeced cos in every gals mind u r their carrot... Its the same in every country.. even when we singaporeans go overseas like china or taiwan, we r considered foreigners & suffer the same fate as u now... Even pimps in geylang will charged u double in legal fishtanks/establishments... So accept the fact and get on pumpin the multi racial/nationalities pussies here..;) but an alternative for u is here in this forum where 1 price for all.. So happy surfing...:)

raftime68
04-10-2010, 01:12 PM
Hi bro, i m singaporean. u need to bargin down the price. my advice to u is not to bring to ur place. u can go to hotel 81 or fragance hotel. u should try and c how much will b the cost for short time. it will b alot different.

gooner8
04-10-2010, 08:36 PM
Bro roscoe,
I know exactly. I had issues with a local FL who did not want to keep to what was initially agreed before we met.

It is not about the money but I hate to have a debate with these gals over such money issues. It just spoils the whole mood and even if is was Miss Universe, I will still ask her to take a hike:mad:

You are right to reject them and you should let them know you could have paid them much more if only they are not so bloody greedy and without intergrity..:D

gooner8
04-10-2010, 08:39 PM
Hi Welcome, welcome... its is a norm for foreigners like u to be fleeced cos in every gals mind u r their carrot... Its the same in every country.. even when we singaporeans go overseas like china or taiwan, we r considered foreigners & suffer the same fate as u now... Even pimps in geylang will charged u double in legal fishtanks/establishments... So accept the fact and get on pumpin the multi racial/nationalities pussies here..;) but an alternative for u is here in this forum where 1 price for all.. So happy surfing...:)

Hi bro,
I believe the TS has no problem being overcharged but he is sure pissed with sudden price changes just before the deed.
It is a hell of a turn-off for most..

Sawadee
04-10-2010, 10:07 PM
Does not matter if I paid upfront or after, bottom line is once the price is fixed always reject if they play games, best to go to Geylang where the service is 10 times better and price is fixed for sure they don't even ask for tips !

I normally give tips when a girl gives good service and does not ask for any there after in fact I'll make sure she gets a fat tip !

wingoftheeagle
14-10-2010, 12:13 AM
Hi brother Roscoe, you are definitely adapting to the whore culture well, I mean those from Orchard Tower. Perhaps, you shouldn't have given one of the girls $30 for cab fare! She can jollywell fxxk off becos she turn back on her words! It would be good if you agree on the price at the bar. Theses women like to deny what they agreed and claimed they have never said so. I once encountered a Viet who gave me crocodile tears but I didn't budge! I said principles are principles and I didn't want to be taken for a ride. Do not spoil these women at the bar. They are out to fleece you alive. Avoid PRC girls at all costs! Viets are also dangerous. Pinoys and Indons are better. Just bargain down to $100 and they may consider your offer. The ratio of women to customers is big, not forgetting many men do not take women to the hotel (cos prices are comparatively high), so don't fret. You have the final say! Many of them go home with Easter eggs (zero customers). That's why when they land on a deal, they will fleece the customer! Enjoy you stay in Singapore and be happy!

destined_me
16-10-2010, 07:22 PM
Bro Roscoe, great that u started discovering SG ;) . Ipanema is quite good indeed and there u can find a lot many girls.. unlike u i am not VERY choosy on looks... for me performance matters more :) .. Just to let you know that Moon Light is also good for Pinoys..

I have been to these two only.. however would like to discover more.. Pinoys in particular :p. Any suggestions.. anyone ?

Thanks in advance,
D

destined_me
17-10-2010, 01:35 PM
it was saturday night and i got horny again .. took a taxi and went to OT.. my favorite Peyton was closed.. don't know why, so ended up at Ipanema another of my favs.. too many girls and so many nationalties.. i was looking for a filipino, however
had a carlsberg and kept on looking and happen to notice a PRC gazing at me !! she was good with a chiselled body and great boobs, though she looked bit shy.

i understood from her look and demeanor that she's my kind of girl.. had some chatting and then ended taking her at my place.

Well, this was my 1st time with a PRC and it was one of the greatest bonks i ever had. We started with lots of frenching (8/10), then i sucked her boobs which were 36, soft, firm and natural (10/10). then I lied down and asked her to do bbbj for me and she obliged, It was one of nicest bbbj i ever had with all the ball licking, slurping and the tongue action at my shaft. for more than 15 mins she gave me this and I wanted to CIM, I told her but I think she didn't understand ( ok kind of english, 7/10) and as I ended up at her mouth she did a hj for me ( 5/10).
time for a smoking break and more carlsberg, did some chatting, she is very innocent, chatty (though we had lot of difficulties trying ustand each other) and friendly.
it was time for a 2nd round which was a fj ( bbbj preceded before, 12/10).. her pussy was real nice and it got wet easily, we did cowgirl with she moaning all the way.. i think she came once or twice :p after that did a doggy her round and firm butt was great to hold doing that and ended up unloading all my load ( with cd ) in her wet wet lovehole ( 12/10 )..:D
Changed the hp number with her and asked her if she wants me to give it to my friends.. but she declined :confused: . Will rtf her again for sure and let u guys know if she can handle our hot sbf cheogsters :p
Ratings as per me ( our chemistry clicked )
Looks - 8/10 GND
Body - 10/10 Full firm fleshy body
Boobs - 10/10 36D
BBBJ - 12/10 ( 2 for balls licking )
CIM - NA ( I respect )
Ass - 10/10 ( Tight round ass, great to hold while doggy )
Damage - 120 ( as decided ) + tips + taxi

odden
18-02-2011, 11:37 AM
dude ... don't mean to sound harsh .. BUT !! .. 1st and foremost .. you NEVER bring any of these working girls back to your place ... PERIOD.. Like you I'm from the good ole U S of A and travelled the world quite a bit. And 1 rule I always followed .. where-ever I go IS!, NEVER! bring a working girl back to your place or your actual hotel room. Get a hotel, a new room. I know too many cases where the girls drug the men and take all their belongings. I had a friend once that had his passport stolen .. that sucked big time as he was in a foreign country and had to wait a whole month to get a replacement passport to go back home. Hope this advise works for you ..
Travel and play safe !!

rivcale
18-02-2011, 06:54 PM
bro i still think that the best thing about singapore is Geylang :)
reasonable, legal, and damn wide range of choice!!
u shld visit more!!

:D

stoffel
18-02-2011, 07:34 PM
hi Roscoe,

I think for a foreigners like you is better to go to Gerlang to have yr shot.

Safe place & Safe Price
Good Service & Good Look
Fast & Quick
Fuck & Forget

There is a Gerlang Forum in SBF websites, go choose the BEST :)

Evanescence
18-02-2011, 07:57 PM
dude ... don't mean to sound harsh ..

A rather old thread to bring up again isn't it ?

siokan
18-02-2011, 09:18 PM
Bro Roscoe, great that u started discovering SG ;) . Ipanema is quite good indeed and there u can find a lot many girls.. unlike u i am not VERY choosy on looks... for me performance matters more :) .. Just to let you know that Moon Light is also good for Pinoys..

I have been to these two only.. however would like to discover more.. Pinoys in particular :p. Any suggestions.. anyone ?

Thanks in advance,
D

Have not been to OT for few years. Notice there is a few unfamiliar names mention here; ipanema, Moon light.I can only remember Peyton place which is a filipino haven, top ten and crazy horse are mainly thais. Ocassionally , there are indonesians and recently vietnamese. When the pub close at 3am, they would normally gather at OT entrance looking for customers.No transport problem as long queue of taxis will waiting after u have select your girl. Ocassionally, there are police at standby as there are frequent rioting. The price there are generally steeper as they prefer overnite then short time.But one thing i notice is that the girl there prefer caucasians with deep pockets. They tends to ignore locals unless they cant find a customer.

hamsapkwai
18-02-2011, 09:25 PM
You can always tell the girl straight off after settling the price there and then that if she renege on the deal you will pack her off without even taxi fare.

sadsada
18-02-2011, 10:43 PM
dude sorry to hear what happened to you. you're caucasian right? i know from some of them they do this mostly only to caucasians. some will take your money and run while you're in the shower. so do becareful.