PDA

View Full Version : My reflections

aakumu2
21-09-2010, 12:04 PM
Hi bro,
My first reflections from my exploited, see you which fits you.
First, I go to thai FL at $120 for 90 mins and 2 shots. Most of the session was great but I was looking for more; maybe I am looking for GFE. And it got worse, as I am going for the more expensive and different races.
After I have done those FL, I meet a Thai girl which agreed to go the BKK.
While I was there I went to Fuck house all over BKK.
That was the beginning of my sex trip to BKK, soon I am travel to BKK once a month.
Meanwhile, When I was in Singapore, I started to explore Veit's bars and KTVs with Chinese meimei.
So I tried to doing Veits and PRC, Still looking for GFE. at the same time I drive to JB for Malay girls but all I could find was Malaysian Chinese.
When I think that I was strong enough to prevent myself from falling into the KC trap, I am sad; because I would like the feeling of KC sensation.
So I am torn, between having the great KC felling of a GFE and not wanting to be trapped that will hurt my heart like a (MOTHER.......F).
Hahahahaha.....................:)
What a headache, I am sure some of you bros might have similar problems?
Please comments, thanks.

My humble two cents.

machoman
21-09-2010, 12:20 PM
Hi bro,
My first reflections from my exploited, see you which fits you.
What a headache, I am sure some of you bros might have similar problems?
Please comments, thanks.

So sorry, bro. :eek:

But I kinda of got lost from your ramblings. :confused:

Would appreciate if you were to make what you are saying clearer. :D

aakumu2
21-09-2010, 12:26 PM
So sorry, bro. :eek:

But I kinda of got lost from your ramblings. :confused:

Would appreciate if you were to make what you are saying clearer. :D

Hi Bro,
Clearer, is simple put I and torn between the good feelings that a GFE gives and the fear of not getting trapped in a KC trap.

My humble two cents.

LeMans
21-09-2010, 12:31 PM
Then why not go find a local SG gf?? It will be much better... though the price to pay is always a sky-high premium price..... No matter which nationality, it is still the same.....

machoman
21-09-2010, 01:11 PM
Hi Bro,
Clearer, is simple put I and torn between the good feelings that a GFE gives and the fear of not getting trapped in a KC trap.

My humble two cents.

You mean the fear of getting trapped in a KC trap. right?

Well, my take on your question is very simple:

IMHO, we are all vulnerable to the KC trap when we desire more than F&F & want to experience that "GFE" .

You can't have your cake & eat eat it too.....something's got to give if you are not careful.

There will be risks and only you can answer whether you are prepared to take such risks.

aakumu2
21-09-2010, 02:57 PM
Then why not go find a local SG gf?? It will be much better... though the price to pay is always a sky-high premium price..... No matter which nationality, it is still the same.....

Hi bro,
Good advice, but it is easier said than done. No easy to hook up with a Singapore girl.
Any advice how and where to get to know these singapore girls?
Thanks.

My humble two cents.

aakumu2
21-09-2010, 10:07 PM
You mean the fear of getting trapped in a KC trap. right?

Well, my take on your question is very simple:

IMHO, we are all vulnerable to the KC trap when we desire more than F&F & want to experience that "GFE" .

You can't have your cake & eat eat it too.....something's got to give if you are not careful.

There will be risks and only you can answer whether you are prepared to take such risks.

Hi bro,
KC trap is part of life, with girlfriend or an FL.
The issue is that we also wanted the almost impossible dream of having the cake and eat it too.
The 64 millions dollar question is that how to have the GFE feeling without falling to the need of the addiction.
Hahaha................ :D

My humble two cents.

machoman
22-09-2010, 08:40 AM
Hi bro,
KC trap is part of life, with girlfriend or an FL.
The issue is that we also wanted the almost impossible dream of having the cake and eat it too.
The 64 millions dollar question is that how to have the GFE feeling without falling to the need of the addiction.
Hahaha................ :D

My humble two cents.

All I can say is good luck to you if you want to try it. :) :D

aakumu2
22-09-2010, 02:03 PM
All I can say is good luck to you if you want to try it. :) :D

Hi bro,
What luck?
When we gamble, the odds are against us, the is no way we could win all the time, or anytime. We are there to prolong the enjoyment, the trick to know how to stretch your money longer and when to call it a quits.
The same is true of GFE, we need to be able, make it last as long as possible, and know when to cut lost.
That is why we have many KC KING and KC LORD, plus a few KC gods among us; and you know who you are. These are the kinds of guy that have it all, women want to be around them and men to be like them.
They are the true KC master, when they set a trap the meimei do not want to get out. Sometime, these meimei would gives up everything just to be with them; I mean quite their FL jobs and even go as far to give money to these KC masters.
I know many of many KC Kings, that I would not want to be too close, every time they are around we would never any girls for ourselves...........:D
Buy the is one guy, even all us bros, love to have his company, he is a true gentleman.
He never show off to the girls that he has money in front of us, and he always put the need of the other bros before his own. I have and will always welcome to our tcss.
Please comment.................:)

My humble two cents.

Pearl
22-09-2010, 05:07 PM
Hi bro,
What luck?
When we gamble, the odds are against us, the is no way we could win all the time, or anytime. We are there to prolong the enjoyment, the trick to know know many of many KC Kings, that I would not want to be too close, every he has money in front of us, and he always put the need of the other bros before his own. I have and will always welcome to our tcss.
Please comment.................:)

My humble two cents.

Woiii.. Joker and clonemaster " Wave ".

Why u never mention going to Jakarta/Surabaya. U used to camp in those thread.. :p

machoman
22-09-2010, 05:55 PM
Hi bro,
Hi bro,
What luck?
When we gamble, the odds are against us, the is no way we could win all the time, or anytime. We are there to prolong the enjoyment, the trick to know how to stretch your money longer and when to call it a quits.
The same is true of GFE, we need to be able, make it last as long as possible, and know when to cut lost.
That is why we have many KC KING and KC LORD, plus a few KC gods among us; and you know who you are. These are the kinds of guy that have it all, women want to be around them and men to be like them.
They are the true KC master, when they set a trap the meimei do not want to get out. Sometime, these meimei would gives up everything just to be with them; I mean quite their FL jobs and even go as far to give money to these KC masters.
I know many of many KC Kings, that I would not want to be too close, every time they are around we would never any girls for ourselves...........

Then, may I humbly suggest that you learn from those so-called, "KC kings, KC lords & KC gods" cos I do not qualify to be in those categories.

owl888
22-09-2010, 08:41 PM
TS, u must learn to fall down and get up. Go through the process & u will become a more complete MAN.

Cheers!

aakumu2
22-09-2010, 09:24 PM
Then, may I humbly suggest that you learn from those so-called, "KC kings, KC lords & KC gods" cos I do not qualify to be in those categories.

Hi bro,
You are one of those KC LORDs lah........:D:D
Do not be modest, stand up and be counted...........:)

My humble two cents.

aakumu2
22-09-2010, 09:26 PM
TS, u must learn to fall down and get up. Go through the process & u will become a more complete MAN.

Cheers!
hi bro,
Which up and down? As I am trying very hard to avoid those pitfalls........:)

My humble two cents.

machoman
23-09-2010, 08:52 AM
Hi bro,
You are one of those KC LORDs lah........:D:D
Do not be modest, stand up and be counted...........:)
My humble two cents.

Sorry, bro but you have given me a hat which is too big for me to wear. :eek:

owl888
23-09-2010, 09:48 AM
hi bro,
Which up and down? As I am trying very hard to avoid those pitfalls........:)

My humble two cents.

Juz my personal view. U gotta let nature takes its course, else if u pull handbrake too much u'll oso feel painful right? but no matter what leave a lifeline, dunn over commit yourself to the extent u cannot pull out.