PDA

View Full Version : First time to Geylang

Roscoe
18-09-2010, 01:10 AM
I am from the USA and have just arrived in Singapore to start a three month assignment. Other than Thailand, I have not traveled much outside of North America. When in Thailand I love to visit the big massage centers there such as Emmanuelle, Caesar’s and of course Poseidon. I also like to take girls from the go-go bars in Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy. These are somewhat different experiences – at the massage parlors you get great service while at the go-gos half the fun is the “shopping”.

This report is from the perspective of a newcomer to Singapore and Geylang. Please note that this report is based on only TWO trips to Geylang, of which I only procured services ONE time, so I am not a Geylang expert!

First time to Geylang
My first visit to Geylang was the day after I arrived in Singapore. As I was pretty tired and not sure that I even wanted to get a girl, my plan was to just walk up and down the lorongs and get a feel for the scene. As I strolled along, I noticed some houses that had obvious “fishbowls” and the shady looking proprietors were not shy about inviting me in for a look. I would ask if “I can just take a look?” and it was never a problem.

Most of the places I popped into featured girls from Thailand. I love Thai girls, but none of these were even close to getting my business. In fact, I would describe them in general terms as butt-ugly. A girls looks are VERY IMPORTANT to me. Even at the huge complexes in Bangkok I take a long time to select a girl and often can’t find one to suit my standards, but I could not help but think that Singapore is getting the very lower end of the Thai girl spectrum.

As I strolled along, a girl leaning against a tree on lorong 14 caught my eye. She is kind of Malaysian looking - very thin and dark and innocent looking. Now, even if I am paying for a girl’s company, I still enjoy the thrill of the hunt. Once you select a girl, you have made a big commitment! Sometimes you will pick a girl too quickly and upon closer inspection she may turn out to be not as attractive as you originally thought; or maybe she has an annoying personality; or perhaps she provides bad service. At any rate, you are stuck! I find it very awkward or impossible to terminate a transaction once we are at a certain point. Therefore, I like to be very careful up front. As I approached this girl one of her competitors came charging out of the shadows and tried to grab my arm. I have been girl shopping enough to know that aggressive ones like this are always to be avoided - and this girl was no exception. As she made physical contact with me instinct took over – I averted my eyes and increased my pace. I got away from her with no problem, but in the process overran my Malaysian beauty! Once I rushed away from the aggressive cow, I had no way to coolly approach my target. So I made a loop around the lorongs, investigated a few more Cat houses, and rolled up lorong 14 a little while later. This time I had the foresight to execute a bit of reconnaissance. I noticed that right across from this beauty, leaning against a car, was a fat moron with his shirt hiked up ABOVE his belly. Who does this? If you are overweight your shirt is supposed to HIDE your ugly body. I did not want to accept that this girl was affiliated with this disgusting guy, but they were facing each other about five meters apart and there was no way they were not connected. I sauntered up the lorong once again and tried to establish contact with my target girl. Oddly, she did not look my way. As I closed in on her, once again I was charged by the cow and had to make another hasty exit. So I took ANOTHER loop around the lorong…. Now it is important to keep in mind that I am just here “checking out the scene” and I am not really looking for a girl. I came with the idea that I would not indulge unless anything caught my eye… but now I am in the trap. I really want THIS GIRL!!! So I make another loop and then come back and see her talking to SOME OTHER GUY!! As I watch from a distance I see that they do not seem to be trying to strike deal, it just seems like they are chatting. I make another loop…. Now she is gone! WTF! I walk up the lorong anyway, and as I pass the tree, I see that she is still there! She is so thin that she was hidden behind the tree. But this time I am no taking any chances – I stop right in front of her and say hello. However…. She does not respond and refuses to meet my gauze…. I am shocked! What is up with this? She does not want to go with me? I am not sure what is going on.

Now my plans of checking out the scene are out the window - I really want a friend for the night. Many girls are grabbing me and offering their services, but I am very choosey and want to pick. I start too approach girls on the street. However, it seems that some of them do not want to go with me. Since I automatically reject any girl that approached me, the first few that I ask pretend not to speak English or just ignore me. After reviewing some of the information on this site, I think it is because some girls just like to go with Asian men and that was probably the lorong 14 girl’s preference. At any rate I go home alone with no satisfaction.

Second time to Geylang
I decided upon a second foray into Geylang where I would commit myself to a visit to one of the CAT houses. I read a few reviews on this site and was particularly interested in checking out a place on lorong 16. As is my nature, I took a stroll about the area before engaging in any activity. I am happy to report that all of the places I approached would gather the girls together for my viewing selection, even if there was no “fishbowl”. It is my experience that the price was pre-set at all of the places I went to – if the price was $S150 then it was $S150 for every girl. The initial house I had read good reviews about (L16H12) had NO girls available, so I spent a little bit more time looking around. After investigating quite a few places, I ended up at Lorong 16 House 51. This is a pretty nice place - the entrance is set back from the road that there is no one out front calling to customers in the street. During the girl review a thin, innocent girl caught my eye (did I mention my skinny fetish?) – OK, I am going in!!! I didn’t have enough Singapore currency to pay the fee, but he they gave me a great rate on converting my $US. It was better than any money changer I have seen in the city. Anyway, for S$150, I had myself a girl….

Her name was Coco. We went to the back room, which was very nice. Throughout the house there were a lot of signs indicating that condoms are always to be used - even during blowjobs. Coco was from China. We proceeded to a back room that was much nicer that I would have expected. The major drawback was the presence of two posters on the wall that said, in English, that “We always use condoms” and “we always use condoms for blow jobs”. Humm… As Coco stripped I realized that some girls from China are a little bit behind the fashion curve and don’t realize that women, especially prostitutes, are supposed to shave their pubic regions. Also, Coco, who I had selected because she looked so slim, had a little belly on her!! Oh well, I was in for S$150 so I would see what transpired….
We started by taking a shower together. It was OK. She washed me (and my genitals) and then we proceeded to the bed. The next thing was the “cat bath”. This was new to me. Coco had me lay on my stomach and licked my back like a cat would do when giving herself a bath. Maybe this would have been pleasurable, but as she licked me, she kept tickling my sides. I like to be tickled IN CERTAIN PLACES - but Coco kept tickling me on my ribs, which is uncomfortable for me. I tried to communicate to her (she did not speak any English) that I did not enjoy her tickling my ribs, but I might like it somewhere else, but I completely failed. She seemed to look at it as game when I protested the tickling. Also, as she licked my back, she was moaning orgasmatically. Do guys really like this? It is good when a professional girl pretends she is having a good time, but this was ridiculous! How could she be so turned on by licking my back? She finally had me turn over and licked my chest, working her way down…. Now we were getting somewhere!!! This cat-licking on my cock will be great!! But it was not to be. As soon as she got to my dick she slapped a condom on me. I have to report that I am unaccustomed to condoms and don’t like them. Basically, I will not sign up for a blow-job if I know in advance that I will have to wear a condom. But after looking at all of the signs, and not sharing a language with Coco, I really had no way to ask her for a BBBJ. I can usually get through a condom BJ, but Coco seemed to think that that a blow-job means licking the knob, stroking the shaft and squeezing the balls. However, my knob is very sensitive and I don’t like my balls squeezed. No matter what I did or said, I could not convey my desires to Coco. After a little bit of this I gave up, had her take off the condom off and give me a simple hand-job. I wasn’t really thinking about any penetration at this point. When we were finished, we took a shower together and I went on my way.

In the end I would rate this as a poor experience. Of course I am comparing Coco to the girls at the big massage parlors on Bangkok who REALLY KNOW HOW TO HANDLE YOUR JUNK. I have had many experiences with professional girls, some good and some bad. Please don’t think I have completely soured on Geylang, I will be back there and post another field report.

Please give me a positive feedback -
Thanks,
Roscoe

dunworri
18-09-2010, 05:24 AM
hi bro from USA,ur ang mo(typing) alike singapore le:confused:

welcome to 新家破

Ngengheng
18-09-2010, 09:53 AM
Perhaps he is ex Singaporean.I had a friend who migrated to Canada to skip NS and now returned here as an expatriate .

cusoon
18-09-2010, 10:39 AM
welcome to 新家破

Bro i like your translation 新家破 - 新家 but 破了 :D:D

anvesh
18-09-2010, 02:02 PM
Great Post Bro..useful info for new bie.let me know if you have plans to again ..

BlueOne2
29-09-2010, 02:05 PM
Welcome to the scene. Hope your next foray will be much better

destined_me
16-10-2010, 07:10 PM
that was a honest post bro Roscoe.. hope that your future adventures fetch you great joy.. Keep trying ;)

HonkyTonkyMan
17-10-2010, 09:46 AM
Hey dude congratulations on your maiden foray into GL150 and Coco at that. Yes Coco can over do it on the sound effects...but so far I have already banged her a few times and each time it has always been BBBJ. But better watch out for the bites cos when this woman is turned on, she likes to dig in and I really mean dig in cos I got bite and claw marks to show for it...:p:p

By the way I think despite the PRC limited vocabulary, I think they should understand what NO means if certain actions they are doing turns you off.