PDA

View Full Version : B 203 Hougang - Miko's New Shop

Pages : [1] 2

dominic
19-07-2004, 08:32 AM
Just to let all know that Miko (former Brightmoon boss) has opened up a new TN shop at Blk 203 Hougang St 21 #01-63, called "HAWAII".

Newly renovated and good ambience, there are 4 girls working there. 3 just recruited + Jing Jing who came over from Brightmoon to assist her.

I went for my weekly session with Jing Jing yesterday. Jing Jing is the best looker there while the 3 other girls are in their early thirties (I think) and average looking.

As an opening special, TN is charged at $30 per hour, $45 for one and the half and $60 for 2 hours.

One thing to note, the shop is located at the 2nd level and entry is from the rear of the unit #01-63. The ground level is a dental clinic and is still under going renovation.

Business was brisk yesterday as quite a few regulars went over to support Miko and Jing Jing. I guess you may want to call to book before going down.

Tel: 62813731.

Enjoy and cheers!
Dom

ramram
19-07-2004, 10:24 AM
hey bro...

if compare JJ and miko.. which of them look preetier? their ages?

how about the 3 new recruits?

who would you choose again for ya next visit to their new shop? :confused:

Redoxan
19-07-2004, 10:55 AM
Just to let all know that Miko (former Brightmoon boss) has opened up a new TN shop at Blk 203 Hougang St 21 #01-63, called "HAWAII".

Newly renovated and good ambience, there are 4 girls working there. 3 just recruited + Jing Jing who came over from Brightmoon to assist her.

I went for my weekly session with Jing Jing yesterday. Jing Jing is the best looker there while the 3 other girls are in their early thirties (I think) and average looking.

As an opening special, TN is charged at $30 per hour, $45 for one and the half and $60 for 2 hours.

One thing to note, the shop is located at the 2nd level and entry is from the rear of the unit #01-63. The ground level is a dental clinic and is still under going renovation.

Business was brisk yesterday as quite a few regulars went over to support Miko and Jing Jing. I guess you may want to call to book before going down.

Enjoy and cheers!
Dom

Wat the damages ???

ramram
20-07-2004, 10:52 AM
any updates on this???

Ratcool69
20-07-2004, 11:14 AM
any FR's on the chabors?

Redoxan
20-07-2004, 02:35 PM
thought of going..but any one can provide some report or info first so that i will know how to do it...

Boss_to_be
20-07-2004, 02:40 PM
Hi folks, I am intending to setup one in neighbourhood........
Anyone with experience on this care to share what to expect in setting up?
What costs and legal issues to consider? License?
What are your priorities in setting up? The environment or the charges or the gals?
Please share with me yr inputs as it is important in my setup...
Thanks and cant wait to hear from u people.

Regards

YELLOW
20-07-2004, 11:35 PM
anybody tried the services of Hawaiian girls yet??
post fr leh..........i very interested to try.........

Enjoy and cheers!
Dom

dominic
21-07-2004, 08:58 AM
I am not familiar with the other 3 girls, except that there is one call "Rong Rong", slim and average looking. Heard that her massage is good but not sure got special or not.

As for Jing Jing, I have posted a FR in the previous thread of "Ri Yue" / "Brightmoon" but for the benefit of some who do not know, here goes:

Jing Jing is easily the best looking TN girl I have tried. The closest in terms of looks and body was Linda from now-defunct Mermaid. Just to share a little more info, she used to work in Tianamen KTV and was doing quite well. But because of the prolonged late nights, she decided to do TN instead.

She does only HJ at $50, not negoitable, and strictly no autoroam. But for me, I guess it's worth it as how often can you get a KTV beauty servicing you in TN shop.

Looks : 8.5 (definately a looker, very fair complexion with silky long hair)
Body : 8.5 (tall, slim and B Cup)
Massage : 7 (has improved a lot since one year ago)
HJ : 7 (but with no autoroam)

The above are my personal opinion for the benefit of some bros who may want to know.

Cheers!
DOM

YELLOW
22-07-2004, 11:16 PM
wat!! no hav auto roam ah...........sigh wat a waste.....!! guess she makes up for it with her good looks then.............sigh

GuyonGal
23-07-2004, 09:51 AM

Enjoy and cheers!
Dom

... happened in the noon time after my lunch. So, I took a walk to search for this new location. Ya lor, really not difficult to find this place but really problem to find the stair case up to the place. At the down stair, the renovation work still ongoing but who care. that not my place of interest.... hehehe... went up stair and open the door. There four of them at there including Miko and jing-jing. The environment really not bad. rooms are good too.... Two at the right side of the main door and three at the left side of the main. Got WC... not bad! The actual price is 33 but during promotion period for one month only was mentioned in the quote!

Sar-Sar, average look with very nice boobs... very firm and nice nipples....I think nearly cup C. Her massage really good can talk and really know man interest....I opt for 1.5 hrs... very shoik for the whole session. HJ is good too! Will go back to her next visit! :D

ramram
23-07-2004, 04:11 PM
wat her age and any autoroaming? :p

rubberking
23-07-2004, 11:46 PM
This shop has nothing to shout about..look around all old aunties..
went there in the afternoon, ling ling serviced me..

massage 5/10
looks 2/10
special: NO

no autoroam no special

kumcheng
24-07-2004, 01:51 AM
Nothing much to shout about except for Jing Jing. Really chio and young (mid 20s) but abit attitude since she ang pai. Apart from Jing Jing, there are 1 or 2 lao chios there so I think worth going for those who like lao chio. But then also got a few lao but not chio. So choose ur ger carefully!

ramram
24-07-2004, 10:04 AM
but no point visiting since no autoroaming... :rolleyes:

Redoxan
26-07-2004, 07:29 PM
I went there...was serviced by Lingling...

Massage was so-so..but can autoroam...though not a looker but nice nipples ...got hj aso..

dominic
26-07-2004, 07:59 PM
Just came back from my weekly session with Jing Jing.

Noticed that there is a latest addition to the shop, Xiao Min. She is no more than 21 years old, average built and above average looking. Those who prefers sweet and really young thing will prefer her.

The rest are aunties, namely Ling Ling, Rong Rong and Fei Fei.

Don't ask me to give FRs on the others and I go for Jing Jing only.

In summary, I will give my rating in looks of the 5 TN girls as follows:

Name Looks

Jing Jing 8.5
Xiao Min 7
Rong Rong 6
Ling Ling 4.5
Fei Fei 4.5

Cheers!
DOM

GuyonGal
28-07-2004, 03:31 PM
After tried Hawaii TN B203, walked down USR.... though of having dinner at Chong Pang... Later, saw this massage place, name: The House of Java Massage. So took a look from outside.. wah loh! so big inside there.... like having three stories.... Didn't going for a tried since just had my one in B203. Maybe next trip there for some experience...hehehe.... Perhaps, someone will like to give a 1st hand info before I venture there....ehehehe!!! :D

acer3939
28-07-2004, 03:36 PM
After tried Hawaii TN B203, walked down USR.... though of having dinner at Chong Pang... Later, saw this massage place, name: The House of Java Massage. So took a look from outside.. wah loh! so big inside there.... like having three stories.... Didn't going for a tried since just had my one in B203. Maybe next trip there for some experience...hehehe.... Perhaps, someone will like to give a 1st hand info before I venture there....ehehehe!!! :D

The House of Java Massage usually no 'kangtao' type :D

latebloomer
29-07-2004, 01:09 AM
Isn't there another branch of this Javanese massage in JSP, on the 5th floor?
Some of the massuese are male fr an old report. Or old aunties....

Innoncent$
30-07-2004, 10:51 AM

Indeed, I drove passed this place in this morning, and there is a big adv (cloth) covered the two stories of the building's windows. From the downstair at the entrance.. this place seem like just open, maybe should take a lookout for the newspaper regarding this shop.

Innoncent$
30-07-2004, 10:53 AM
Just came back from my weekly session with Jing Jing.

Noticed that there is a latest addition to the shop, Xiao Min. She is no more than 21 years old, average built and above average looking. Those who prefers sweet and really young thing will prefer her.

The rest are aunties, namely Ling Ling, Rong Rong and Fei Fei.

Don't ask me to give FRs on the others and I go for Jing Jing only.

In summary, I will give my rating in looks of the 5 TN girls as follows:

Name Looks

Jing Jing 8.5
Xiao Min 7
Rong Rong 6
Ling Ling 4.5
Fei Fei 4.5

Cheers!
DOM

Did you miss out any gal???

dominic
30-07-2004, 07:05 PM
There is one more ... Sar Sar, 30+ looks = 5.

You know also is it? Please enlight bros if there are other information, especially FR reports on the others, cos I don't try everyone.

Xian Min looks like an interesting choice, but beware, she is always not working and her massage was said to be so-so only.

DOM

ez2link
30-07-2004, 07:16 PM
Bro,
Just wonder if the place realli have autoroam or not. If dont have, think it is not that fun and probably all bros are keen to know that right. I frequent that area also although not staying there but will go for the comic shop..
Since there is some happening there.. might as well.. Can enlighten? Thanks a million!
:D

You know also is it? Please enlight bros if there are other information, especially FR reports on the others, cos I don't try everyone.

Xian Min looks like an interesting choice, but beware, she is always not working and her massage was said to be so-so only.

DOM

koolmoss
30-07-2004, 10:41 PM
Bro,
Just wonder if the place realli have autoroam or not. If dont have, think it is not that fun and probably all bros are keen to know that right. I frequent that area also although not staying there but will go for the comic shop..
Since there is some happening there.. might as well.. Can enlighten? Thanks a million!

Went there last two days......haiz only manage to have Rong Rong. Ok lah no fish small prawn oso ok lah.
Start to do my auto roaming because she keepdirty talk to me. Boobs quite big although a little soft. She was wearing jeans so got to make my timing right and oosh...down came her jeans to tight level. started my FF. She was already wet down there....didnt resist much ( only pretend pretend) so go full force. until she came. Then she did me...but only HJ....no FJ. Haiz.....disappointed.....but anyway had a lot of fun......paid normal price for the HJ.

Came out and saw Jing Jing and another gal.........will return to try them.

Cheers

kumcheng
31-07-2004, 12:31 AM
I did the PDMM which wore spectacles one. Any bro know what her name is?

GuyonGal
02-08-2004, 08:52 PM
Bro,

Yeo! 'chemistry' and luck lar.... Mostly......have lar! :D

Innoncent$
03-08-2004, 08:39 AM

DOM

Indeed, I am yet to try out them... After some years experience in TN or HC. TN and pdmm are b'come my 'lovers'..... Also, in order to spend for worth money return TN and the x'tra ... I'll say that this forum does give me a lot of 'help' from the samsters at here but need to b'careful on those black sheeps in this forum that provide fake and wrong information.

I had tried sar-sar once, and she only has half-a-year experience in TN... based on that she is considered good. The x'tra service that she provided is not bad too! Bear in mind, she is a very experience ones in entertainment 'business' b'cos of her background in the past. So, do watch out .... hehehehe..... she really can sweet talk you..... really can understand every need of man.... then hor..... the $$$ will ..... you know what I meant!!! :D :cool:

gosh
16-08-2004, 09:17 PM
hi brudders,

this thread kinda quiet down recently ya? :P letz me post my latest FR on JJ. Was ard the area and had an hr to spare.

Name: JJ (ang pai i think)
Looks: 8/10 (KTV standard!)
Boobs: 7/10 B~C can't really tell, but quite big
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 8/10, (read below for more info)
Damage: $30 + $50

although my cheonging exp not that long, but i think her hj quite unique. JJ started with a long and patience butt-crack massage and pulling your balls from the back. followed by generous amt of oil on your balls and dick, i especially like her "bottle-opening" action on my dick!! Shiok!!

RTF: defintely, but i am the kind that like to try new "veg"! :D

17-08-2004, 12:21 AM
Tried 2 similar sounding Lin Lin / Ling Ling :

Both give good massage.
The younger but rounder one has A cup boobs. sweet smile.
hj : throw in (with 2 hr msg) topless, free to roam
bbbj : $ neg. ( will not reveal as don't want to spoil market)

the older one, slimmer and more service oriented, more obliging.
topless msg, can caress and dig / luck/ kiss / suck (u know where)

Heard got P/T also, evening, very chio,
Jing Jing is not even close ! :D

mattrovers
17-08-2004, 01:02 PM
any latest updates at Miko???
when there 2 weeks ago but too crowded so instead of massage went downstair chinese medical shop do acupuncture!!!!!

Randi_Candi
17-08-2004, 01:04 PM
any latest updates at Miko???
when there 2 weeks ago but too crowded so instead of massage went downstair chinese medical shop do acupuncture!!!!!

I tot yesterday just updated?
Brudda matt, u very gan jeong.
Maybe I go and check it out and update u personnally?
Cos me also long time no go liao :D

Randi_Candi
17-08-2004, 10:05 PM
For Mattrovers.

As 'promised' a more updated report, SIR!

This place is located at the 2nd floor but please note that the entrance is not in the front, rather it is at the back where the carpark is.

Up the staircase is a wooden door encasing glass, transparent and not opaque.
The decor is pretty like the old BM @ 678, got a bit of fountain and some painting at the cashier counter.
There are 5 rooms (2 of them are 1 room partitioned at the end near the toildet), if got choice take the individual ones.

Galswise today changed again.
5 in : Jing2 (much talk about, no too bad looking think about early 30s),
Sa2 (din see cos was working),
Li2 (I think this is the one mentioned by 1 brudda cos she wears specs), Wen2 (quite mature looking exposing a bit of boobs cos of low neck line)
Last I think is P/T, and I can't remember the name (probably early 20s, dun think is PDMM)
The rest all not in today. I also never asked wether is it shift work and wether the current nominal roll is fixed

1 hr is $30 no longer $28 as on the banner. Opted for 1 1.5hrs and guess what? they threw in a body scrub! Thought tahn tio but later on regret when finshed scrubbing and wanted to pom pom, cos the toilet is at the rear with see thru window facing the carpark when all the aunties load their goodies from NTUC!!
Wen2 was not very chatty but she does her massage quite dutifully.
If the massage bed got no hole for the head sure can see more of her bod during head massage.
I was tired, so I din have anything in mind even though there were some near touch of manhood. She sensed I was tired cos I nearly slept for an hour so she did not ask and since tired I also never initiate.
So I do not know if she does provide anything else

The gals are on rotation, so better to call and ask for a particular gal to check if she is free. Else u may get someone you not your preferred.

Guess this FR abit screwed up cos not much field info u looking for.
But do take note of the toilet incase u have frens/colleagues/relatives staying near that area who shop at NTUC.

dominic
18-08-2004, 07:49 AM
Good try Randi_Candi. Can see you put in effort to report already. Keep it up.

Others may want to also do likewise, rather than just go quietly. Share mah ..

Innoncent$
18-08-2004, 10:07 AM
For Mattrovers.

As 'promised' a more updated report, SIR!

This place is located at the 2nd floor but please note that the entrance is not in the front, rather it is at the back where the carpark is.

Up the staircase is a wooden door encasing glass, transparent and not opaque.
The decor is pretty like the old BM @ 678, got a bit of fountain and some painting at the cashier counter.
There are 5 rooms (2 of them are 1 room partitioned at the end near the toildet), if got choice take the individual ones.

Galswise today changed again.
5 in : Jing2 (much talk about, no too bad looking think about early 30s),
Sa2 (din see cos was working),
Li2 (I think this is the one mentioned by 1 brudda cos she wears specs), Wen2 (quite mature looking exposing a bit of boobs cos of low neck line)
Last I think is P/T, and I can't remember the name (probably early 20s, dun think is PDMM)
The rest all not in today. I also never asked wether is it shift work and wether the current nominal roll is fixed

1 hr is $30 no longer $28 as on the banner. Opted for 1 1.5hrs and guess what? they threw in a body scrub! Thought tahn tio but later on regret when finshed scrubbing and wanted to pom pom, cos the toilet is at the rear with see thru window facing the carpark when all the aunties load their goodies from NTUC!!
Wen2 was not very chatty but she does her massage quite dutifully.
If the massage bed got no hole for the head sure can see more of her bod during head massage.
I was tired, so I din have anything in mind even though there were some near touch of manhood. She sensed I was tired cos I nearly slept for an hour so she did not ask and since tired I also never initiate.
So I do not know if she does provide anything else

The gals are on rotation, so better to call and ask for a particular gal to check if she is free. Else u may get someone you not your preferred.

Guess this FR abit screwed up cos not much field info u looking for.
But do take note of the toilet incase u have frens/colleagues/relatives staying near that area who shop at NTUC.

Good promise! Your FR like inventory check (but very clear!). With this I up your rep. Hope that this will encourage you for more input from this shop! :D

Randi_Candi
18-08-2004, 10:49 AM
Good promise! Your FR like inventory check (but very clear!). With this I up your rep. Hope that this will encourage you for more input from this shop! :D
thx for the rep up.
Anyway, inventory check is a pre-caution.
Cos I go pom pom got 1 fella at CP, pretend to make phone call and keep beow me. :mad:

mattrovers
18-08-2004, 05:24 PM
thanks bro randi chandi....

was at the shop this afternoon....

place look cosy and warmth.....as usual,the boss is accomodating when told her would like to sit awhile to check out the gals first....

finally decided on jing jing based on her ang pai status......just want to be sure mah.....

proceeded into one of the individual room on the far left corner.....
she did a normal massage and chatted for a while and turn around and face her while she press press here n there......

offer me her service and everything is sop from there....i would say she is accomodating to a certain extend.....no hurry and abit gf feeling type.....

everything done had a shower and pay up to boss and ciao from there.....

notice there is this lau lady there who xpose her boobs with her low cut dress....would have taken her if not for her too mature look......

any bro here tried her b4???

Redoxan
18-08-2004, 08:18 PM
Saw so many bro here post FR.....so must contribute aso....actually to tell the true..i have been massage by the lady boss..u guy know who she is...

there was once i was there and becos all the ladies were working so was attended by Miko...so she does the massage cos no one available...

However there was aso disturbance as since everyone is working, if there is a phone..she got to go out to answer, but the action was able to compensate for everything...

Massage was as per normal and half way thru, i just start to touch her top...and i pull her blouse up and shruck off the bra...

And guess wat...she offer to HJ for me and of cse i agree...we didnt talk abt money & after finishing before i left...head for the reception n only pay for the massage...

**who ever believe it or not is up to you**

Pls dun ever quote this incident cos i know she has got a local BF...Please be discreet and pls believe that you will aso have this opportunity if you r massage by her...

She have noit been massaging customers cos she has gers there to work for her...if any brudder ever go n aso have the same situation as im...maybe u will aso get FOC HJ but we can't request her to massage cos i have tried b4 but she ask her ger to do it...

I JUZ WANNA SHARE WITH BRUDDERS HERE SAME EXPERIENCE PLS DUN GO ASK ARD...Those who knows will know...

YELLOW
18-08-2004, 11:51 PM
I was at mikos a wk ago. serviced by Li Li. decided to take a 1.5hr package. cant say much abt her massage skills. so so oni lah. then she suddenly pop the qn.

i said ok loh. then she started stroking my brother with oil. and give me nipples a good suck. all the time while pumpin my bro. can auto roam her but her dress getting in the way of my hands.

finally came with her sucking on nipples.

RTF: prob not shall try other girls
Looks:6/10
boobs:b i think
Not veri wet not much gf feelin.

giggs310010
18-08-2004, 11:58 PM
dear Redoxan,

I can verify what u say is true.

In fact I have let the boss massage 3 times, all 3 times I got to let her HJ for me. I autoroam her breast, but her cunt cannot be touch.
She had that slutty look during her HJ, that's make me cum faster.

Saw so many bro here post FR.....so must contribute aso....actually to tell the true..i have been massage by the lady boss..u guy know who she is...

there was once i was there and becos all the ladies were working so was attended by Miko...so she does the massage cos no one available...

However there was aso disturbance as since everyone is working, if there is a phone..she got to go out to answer, but the action was able to compensate for everything...

Massage was as per normal and half way thru, i just start to touch her top...and i pull her blouse up and shruck off the bra...

And guess wat...she offer to HJ for me and of cse i agree...we didnt talk abt money & after finishing before i left...head for the reception n only pay for the massage...

Pls dun ever quote this incident cos i know she has got a local BF...Please be discreet and pls believe that you will aso have this opportunity if you r massage by her...

She have noit been massaging customers cos she has gers there to work for her...if any brudder ever go n aso have the same situation as im...maybe u will aso get FOC HJ but we can't request her to massage cos i have tried b4 but she ask her ger to do it...

I JUZ WANNA SHARE WITH BRUDDERS HERE SAME EXPERIENCE PLS DUN GO ASK ARD...Those who knows will know...

YELLOW
19-08-2004, 01:35 AM
Seriously i think more bros should go support miko esp those leave near hougang. i would luv to try miko out too.......but her boobs like not veri big............saw sa sa i think boobs big man...........but overall most ladies there are pretty mature ones. should try to recruit more youthful ladies.

zzz^^
19-08-2004, 03:13 AM
So, is the boss miko chio?

19-08-2004, 11:16 AM

7 PDMMs
5 cubiles/rm
how the hell Miko can massage you ? at the reception area ? on the floor ? :D

Randi_Candi
19-08-2004, 01:18 PM

place look cosy and warmth.....as usual,the boss is accomodating when told her would like to sit awhile to check out the gals first....

finally decided on jing jing based on her ang pai status......just want to be sure mah.....

she did a normal massage and chatted for a while and turn around and face her while she press press here n there......

offer me her service and everything is sop from there....i would say she is accomodating to a certain extend.....no hurry and abit gf feeling type.....

notice there is this lau lady there who xpose her boobs with her low cut dress....would have taken her if not for her too mature look......

Heh heh.....that would be Wen2?
Massage ok lar.....not very strong.
They tell me next time want to allocate Sa2 to me cos harder massage which I like.
But never even see before Sa2 :confused:

Randi_Candi
19-08-2004, 01:20 PM
So, is the boss miko chio?

Individual preferences......
Some find her yes, some say no.
I only like her eyes :D but damn heavy makeup

Randi_Candi
19-08-2004, 02:15 PM

Haha.....guessed some1 din like what I wrote, zapped me :confused:

Innoncent$
19-08-2004, 04:07 PM
So far, I only heard that HJ from these gals in the forum but didn't heard any posting more than that, like BJ, BBJ, FJ....!!!

Redoxan
19-08-2004, 05:58 PM
7 PDMMs
5 cubiles/rm
how the hell Miko can massage you ? at the reception area ? on the floor ? :D

bro then u r wrong...i was there on their first or second day of operation, during that time i think they only have JingJing n one more ger which i saw but i dun know her...

Miko massage for me using the cubicle on the left, along the walkway to the toilet.

Bro who have been their know wat im toking about

Cheerz...

GuyonGal
19-08-2004, 06:03 PM
bro then u r wrong...i was there on their first or second day of operation, during that time i think they only have JingJing n one more ger which i saw but i dun know her...

Miko massage for me using the cubicle on the left, along the walkway to the toilet.

Bro who have been their know wat im toking about

Cheerz...

FYI

I was there before the day they started their business. That was in the early afternoon (after lunch hour). When I walked in the the shop, I could only see four of them, i.e., Miko, Sa-Sa, Jing-Jing, and another very decent looking ger (very plain type). After have a chat with Miko. She asked sa-sa to serve me b'cso sa-sa is teh one who open the door for me at then... ;)

Redoxan
19-08-2004, 06:41 PM
FYI

I was there before the day they started their business. That was in the early afternoon (after lunch hour). When I walked in the the shop, I could only see four of them, i.e., Miko, Sa-Sa, Jing-Jing, and another very decent looking ger (very plain type). After have a chat with Miko. She asked sa-sa to serve me b'cso sa-sa is teh one who open the door for me at then... ;)

Can't remember if its the first or second day, but i can vaguely remember she was wearing a skin tone color flora top and dress...

YELLOW
19-08-2004, 10:30 PM
sa sa is the one quite big size one rite..........her breasts veri big one lah.........cant miss her........but she quite mature one not the innocent sweet type

GuyonGal
19-08-2004, 10:35 PM
sa sa is the one quite big size one rite..........her breasts veri big one lah.........cant miss her........but she quite mature one not the innocent sweet type

Did you try her? She bj is good as told? ;)

YELLOW
20-08-2004, 02:24 AM
Sorri Bro Didnt Try Her.............tried Li Li Instead..........prob Wouldnt Go Back To Her Again............but When I Saw Sa Sa's Boobs I Made Up My Mind To Give Her A Go Next Time.........yup Heard Tt Her Bj Not Bad............i Wonder If She Do Fj Also??

shotgun
20-08-2004, 03:40 PM
Hi all Bros,

I have been patronising Miko's shop since the old days at 678 and is a regular customer of hers for almost 3 years. Though she did massaged for me it was only after I have asked for the umpteen times and also no ladies were available during that day. I'm not siding with her but from what I know, even from the first day of business there were already 3 PDMMs there. I was there and there were not many customers so to say that Miko has massaged and done HJ is something quite disbelieving. I have never told her about this web site but seems like she knows quite a bit from her regulars. All I can say is that there are close to about 7 or 8 ladies there so Miko wouldn't have done massage for customers. I was there last nignt and as usual waited for my gal while talking to her. She seems very upset and cried then through probing realised that she knows what has been said here. I stress again that I am not taking any sides but based on my understanding and aquaintance with her I think some of the accusations of her providing HJ may not be accurrate. Anyway according to her 2 new ladies will be heading down next week. But think standards should be similar to what they have now.

GuyonGal
20-08-2004, 06:04 PM
Hi all Bros,

I have been patronising Miko's shop since the old days at 678 and is a regular customer of hers for almost 3 years. Though she did massaged for me it was only after I have asked for the umpteen times and also no ladies were available during that day. I'm not siding with her but from what I know, even from the first day of business there were already 3 PDMMs there. I was there and there were not many customers so to say that Miko has massaged and done HJ is something quite disbelieving. I have never told her about this web site but seems like she knows quite a bit from her regulars. All I can say is that there are close to about 7 or 8 ladies there so Miko wouldn't have done massage for customers. I was there last nignt and as usual waited for my gal while talking to her. She seems very upset and cried then through probing realised that she knows what has been said here. I stress again that I am not taking any sides but based on my understanding and aquaintance with her I think some of the accusations of her providing HJ may not be accurrate. Anyway according to her 2 new ladies will be heading down next week. But think standards should be similar to what they have now.

Wah!!! that means got 9 to 10 personos only 5 rooms... gee.. maybe should ask for house-delvery liao!!! :D

zzz^^
20-08-2004, 06:14 PM
Really dun understand y always bound 2 hv ppl tell those working gals abt this website.

YELLOW
20-08-2004, 11:02 PM
ya lor should keep the website more discreet. anyway whenever i go to hawaii i also see a lot of girls there so i tink miko reali dont need to do it herself. like tt ma chiam like she snatching her girl's rice bowl liao. dont think so lah..........

Innoncent$
21-08-2004, 10:16 PM
Really dun understand y always bound 2 hv ppl tell those working gals abt this website.
Simple ...

Two main reasons... show-off -- maybe one of these reasons: get FOC or discounted service, hookle the gal, boss or investors....

next one is too good hearted :D

GhostRay
27-08-2004, 12:47 AM
I went there tonight. Assign Sar Sar. Here my short FR.

She can really talk & she try to understand who are her customers. I like hard massage & she the one that can give one.

During HJ, she dun rush for it & have those GF feeling. Keep asking u this force can or not? She got a different approach when it come to HJ. She start rubbing some oil on her palm & slowing massage your ass then slowly go to the front.

Look: Auntie look
Boobs: BIG!!!!
Massage: 9/10 (Sorry bro, I like hard massage)
HJ: GF Feeling, no rush.
RTF: Yeap

P.S: Half way through the HJ, she told me that miko told them no BJ & FJ. I dunno why she telling me this. No FJ, is ok for me. But no BJ......... SIAN a bit liao. Anyway I will RTF even she left with the HJ. :p
Any bro out there try Wen Wen?

YELLOW
27-08-2004, 01:10 AM
Think It Could Be Tt Recently Av Veri On The Ball Lah...........so High Risk Activities Dont Do First Lor.............but Sa Sa If Can Fj Her Boobs Also Not Bad. Bro U Got Ask Her To Take Off Her Top ??

Innoncent$
27-08-2004, 12:34 PM

She can really talk & she try to understand who are her customers. I like hard massage & she the one that can give one.

During HJ, she dun rush for it & have those GF feeling. Keep asking u this force can or not? She got a different approach when it come to HJ. She start rubbing some oil on her palm & slowing massage your ass then slowly go to the front.

P.S: Half way through the HJ, she told me that miko told them no BJ & FJ. I dunno why she telling me this. No FJ, is ok for me. But no BJ......... SIAN a bit liao. Anyway I will RTF even she left with the HJ. :p

If you did read the previous thread on Miko at the old shop in HG Ave8.... Same thing was mentioned....! ;)

wilson84
27-08-2004, 04:00 PM
the most only hj? nothing more? bj?

adamking80
27-08-2004, 10:31 PM
want to go try out Sa Sa... however this place very near my place... if any of my mum's friend sees me... i wouldn't know what the fxxk to do... :D

GhostRay
27-08-2004, 11:13 PM
If you did read the previous thread on Miko at the old shop in HG Ave8.... Same thing was mentioned....! ;)What same thing was mentioned??? The no BJ & FJ thing???? :confused:

31-08-2004, 01:10 PM

Did Miko point a gun at their heads ? Of course, as a "boss" or "mamasan" she has to say such things, but it's up to her girls, what they do and what they allow behind those walls. How much can they earn just by doing std msg or HJ ? Personally, 3 of them gave me a very good BBBJ, not BJ.
Sa Sa looks like Geylang's CAT150 SingTel.
very slutty, horny and CFM look during her "special" ;)

Avalanche
31-08-2004, 03:26 PM
Hi guys, never went to TN b4..Wats the SOP over there , from the point where u step in...? Anybody can help?? Thanks

Innoncent$
31-08-2004, 04:42 PM
Did Miko point a gun at their heads ? Of course, as a "boss" or "mamasan" she has to say such things, but it's up to her girls, what they do and what they allow behind those walls. How much can they earn just by doing std msg or HJ ? Personally, 3 of them gave me a very good BBBJ, not BJ.
very slutty, horny and CFM look during her "special" ;)

Will u like to enlighten us regard your damage from the 3 gals?

GhostRay
01-09-2004, 02:01 AM
very slutty, horny and CFM look during her "special" ;)Yo bro, can give the FR of the 3 gals? Anyone try wen wen already?

superfreak
01-09-2004, 01:49 PM
heard that sar sar is super CFM big soft boobies lauchio look.

Sinful_man
01-09-2004, 03:42 PM

Now everyone will be hunting for Sa Sa............

01-09-2004, 06:04 PM

spot on !
try asking for her boob msg cum cum on boobs special, hehehehe ;)

01-09-2004, 06:06 PM
Will u like to enlighten us regard your damage from the 3 gals?

i need to be fair to the 3 gals.
hope you underdstand.
not here to set standards or undercut or pay above market rate :D

superfreak
01-09-2004, 06:27 PM
spot on !
try asking for her boob msg cum cum on boobs special, hehehehe ;)

eh bro i sent u a pm regarding a qn i have... thanks

superfreak
05-09-2004, 05:04 AM
any bros noe wat cup size is sasa?

also heard there are more ladies coming in....anyone tried them out? FR pls...

GuyonGal
05-09-2004, 10:20 AM
any bros noe wat cup size is sasa?

also heard there are more ladies coming in....anyone tried them out? FR pls...

Some where more than a C cup!!! Very firm!!! :D

mattrovers
06-09-2004, 09:34 AM
Went to Hawaii yest with some bros and was "lucky" to be allocated SaSa since i have never try her b4....opted for 1 1/2 hr with free mosha....during the mosha,she will slowly and gently rub the mosha on yr boby and the best part is when she come to yr balls area....alot of attention was given there and same goes to my little bro when i turn ard....after shower,she did a good hard massage on my back...time almost up and told her to do the special....she climb up the bed and sat down with my leg on her thigh and she started her slow and sensual hj....wanted to lift up her top but she refuse and instead pull down the top and expose her 2 big boobs...i would say they are abt 34c+.....soft and big nipple....play with her boobs and after abt 20 mins,i release all into her hand.....find her on the average+ side base on service....My other bros tried JingJing,LingLing and WenWen....All claim unforgetable experience.....

The Idiot
06-09-2004, 10:12 AM
Went to Hawaii yest with some bros and was "lucky" to be allocated SaSa since i have never try her b4....opted for 1 1/2 hr with free mosha....during the mosha,she will slowly and gently rub the mosha on yr boby and the best part is when she come to yr balls area....alot of attention was given there and same goes to my little bro when i turn ard....after shower,she did a good hard massage on my back...time almost up and told her to do the special....she climb up the bed and sat down with my leg on her thigh and she started her slow and sensual hj....wanted to lift up her top but she refuse and instead pull down the top and expose her 2 big boobs...i would say they are abt 34c+.....soft and big nipple....play with her boobs and after abt 20 mins,i release all into her hand.....find her on the average+ side base on service....My other bros tried JingJing,LingLing and WenWen....All claim unforgetable experience.....

Bro, whats the damage? :)

mattrovers
06-09-2004, 10:49 AM
Standard....1hr-$30,1 1/2hr-$45 free mosha
special u have to nego yrself....

superfreak
06-09-2004, 02:33 PM
bro:

1. what is mosha?
2. she got offer tits fuck?

mattrovers
06-09-2004, 03:59 PM
Mosha is she will put some "sands" on yr body and rub on yr skin....after that go and shower......special go ask her yrself.....

maituleow
06-09-2004, 04:10 PM
bro:

1. what is mosha?
2. she got offer tits fuck?

4 someone with reputation point 19 dont know what is "Mosha"? U big joker!!

GhostRay
06-09-2004, 10:30 PM
spot on !
try asking for her boob msg cum cum on boobs special, hehehehe ;)Yo Bro 36908, wat the dmg for the boob special? Same as HJ?

stallion1811
08-09-2004, 01:45 AM
Ask for Sar Sar today but was told available at 2pm, settled for Wen Wen.
Arrive at high noon, 3 ladies at front desk, ask who is Wen2, age 30+ early.
Proceed to last room and decide for 1 hr. session.
Dress in one piece and heels during massage.
Haul from Shenyang, been around for a year with one kid.
Half hour into massage, pop the question, acted blurred and ask what she offer. Alas!! she said anything i want as during massage she keep peeping at didi. Ask for FJ but she said no 'sarong' so how?? Ask if me clean or not?
Can agree to go raw. WOW!! me brain quickly decide and play safe, got own
'sarong' Started with woman on top, boy was she wet or KY?? quite tight feeling, mission and then DS and cum.........
Sad no bbbj.... maybe can teach her next time ;)
10 mins left, got head/ scalp massage, shiok........

Face 6.5
Boobs B+
Fj 6.5
No frenching
Nipple sucking YES
Massage 6.5

RTF: one a month okay, ha

stallion1811
08-09-2004, 01:52 AM
Bros who ask for Wen2, do be discreet and let her tell u what she can offer.
Just pretend or act blurr, haha. Enjoy !!!!

Sinful_man
10-09-2004, 10:27 AM

went there twice, don't find any attractive face......to take risk at this type of place, must well go to GL look for a China chick.......maybe more worth the money...
So bro who get More Extra service from ther do take CARE !!

Redoxan
10-09-2004, 06:01 PM

What was the damages???

Super V
13-09-2004, 02:20 PM
I was there recently , tried a China 28 year old lady who told me dat it was her veri 1st day working dat day........ :p She called Herself May or meimei !!! For my opinion , she not bad looking . Worth d trying , will RTF.... :D

Face:7
Boob:Not gd. in judgement. MayB B+ to C
Nipple Sucking: Yes
Massage:6.5

Sinful_man
14-09-2004, 05:12 PM
went there twice, don't find any attractive face......to take risk at this type of place, must well go to GL look for a China chick.......maybe more worth the money...
So bro who get More Extra service from ther do take CARE !!

Well.......well, my advice might have offended some Miko's New shop supporters, so keep reducing the reputation points........is OK for me.
In Chinese the proverb " loyal words against the hears"
What I mention is real FACTs, why pay so much for these OLD PDMM or PRC ?
Go to KTV or GL, there are so many many beautiful China gals waiting for Cheongsters........come on.......Don'T waste yr time and cash at this small Tuna shop !!
Continue to cut my points........pl go ahead!

peckpeck
15-09-2004, 01:31 AM
I was there recently , tried a China 28 year old lady who told me dat it was her veri 1st day working dat day........ :p She called Herself May or meimei !!! For my opinion , she not bad looking . Worth d trying , will RTF.... :D

What's the damage?
She also offer tit fuck like the other gers mentioned in this thread?
Me new to HC thread, so dun flame...

Super V
15-09-2004, 09:40 AM
What's the damage?
She also offer tit fuck like the other gers mentioned in this thread?
Me new to HC thread, so dun flame...

Bro peckpeck , regarding tit fuck I did not ask but she allow me to raba raba her whole body . U had to act dat u r regular there cause she too scared of kenna raid !!! Actually dat day I wanna tried sarsar but she was booked , thus I was HENG to had her first day service :p As usual and ALWAYS.... I oni paid $30 for hj. In fact dat day , she did not mention D $$$$ for hj ;) 1 more thing was dat she had a tatoo on her thigh ( 4get L or R ) , she did it as to cover her birthmark .... dat was wat she said . Happy Cheonging Bro ....Gd. DAY !!!!!

Innoncent$
15-09-2004, 12:49 PM
Bro peckpeck , regarding tit fuck I did not ask but she allow me to raba raba her whole body . U had to act dat u r regular there cause she too scared of kenna raid !!! Actually dat day I wanna tried sarsar but she was booked , thus I was HENG to had her first day service :p As usual and ALWAYS.... I oni paid $30 for hj. In fact dat day , she did not mention D $$$$ for hj ;) 1 more thing was dat she had a tatoo on her thigh ( 4get L or R ) , she did it as to cover her birthmark .... dat was wat she said . Happy Cheonging Bro ....Gd. DAY !!!!!

Simple FR but trying your best and feedback from questioning.... this gave you up in rep from me!

15-09-2004, 03:01 PM

is she the tall one, with long straight hair and quite dark skinned ?

peckpeck
16-09-2004, 11:27 AM
Thanks for the info, will put up FR once I get to go try on my off days next week ;)

Innoncent$
16-09-2004, 04:54 PM
Thanks for the info, will put up FR once I get to go try on my off days next week ;)

Sure! But don't other wait too long after your experience! ;)

bbbjkim
16-09-2004, 05:03 PM
4 someone with reputation point 19 dont know what is "Mosha"? U big joker!!

Absolutely, unbelieveable isn't it.

bbbjkim
16-09-2004, 05:07 PM
Well.......well, my advice might have offended some Miko's New shop supporters, so keep reducing the reputation points........is OK for me.
In Chinese the proverb " loyal words against the hears"
What I mention is real FACTs, why pay so much for these OLD PDMM or PRC ?
Go to KTV or GL, there are so many many beautiful China gals waiting for Cheongsters........come on.......Don'T waste yr time and cash at this small Tuna shop !!
Continue to cut my points........pl go ahead!

Well , I more or less share similar experience. Ws there 2 weeks ago and ShaSha did me. Not a looker at all and massage is so so only. So honestly don't understand why some of you like her cause her standard is really poor to me. Instead there was this girl, slim with long hair - don't know her name but at least I think her look is ok. But never tried her massage yet.

YELLOW
16-09-2004, 10:00 PM
Wa Lao........i Long Time No Go Hawaii Liao........read The Forum Like Got Some New Girls Leh........sad Tt My Wallet Empty But Testicles Veri Full............

Arhg..........

GuyonGal
16-09-2004, 10:06 PM
Should let this thread cool down for the time being.. otherwise AV will target the place...

YELLOW
17-09-2004, 09:48 PM
finaly decided to give sa sa a visit today ......... missed her big juicy ne ne.........took the half hr massage as usuall her gd forceful massage perks u up and her chatty nature gets u in the mood for her eventual qn.........sian sheng ni yao ta mah???

i responded my cuppin her big boobs and she just gave me a veri sweet smile and started to massage me balls with baby oil...........i asked her if she got extra service she said depends on what i want since i regular..........

i asked for titty fuck she nood her head removed her top and bra and started to suck me nipples........by now my little bro is serdiya liao put her flat on her back and started to titty fuck her.........half way i poured somemore oil between her boobs to lubricate.......while fucking her boobs keep having the slapin sound and she gave me cfm look..........finally when i abt to com ask her to seat up and with me kneeing in front and di di between her boobs titty fucking i cummed .......... the di di saliva even sprayed on her face but she dont seem to mind..........

after cleaning up i paid her ........with some extra for her gd tit job and service lah...........overall veri veri satisfying.........

rtf: sure
boobs:9/10
attitude: gd
looks: 7.5/10

YELLOW
17-09-2004, 09:52 PM
oh......any bros who likes my fr above kindly up my rep ya.........thanks.........will try to post my fr in future as long as $$ permits

The Idiot
20-09-2004, 10:05 AM
finaly decided to give sa sa a visit today ......... missed her big juicy ne ne.........took the half hr massage as usuall her gd forceful massage perks u up and her chatty nature gets u in the mood for her eventual qn.........sian sheng ni yao ta mah???

i responded my cuppin her big boobs and she just gave me a veri sweet smile and started to massage me balls with baby oil...........i asked her if she got extra service she said depends on what i want since i regular..........

i asked for titty fuck she nood her head removed her top and bra and started to suck me nipples........by now my little bro is serdiya liao put her flat on her back and started to titty fuck her.........half way i poured somemore oil between her boobs to lubricate.......while fucking her boobs keep having the slapin sound and she gave me cfm look..........finally when i abt to com ask her to seat up and with me kneeing in front and di di between her boobs titty fucking i cummed .......... the di di saliva even sprayed on her face but she dont seem to mind..........

after cleaning up i paid her ........with some extra for her gd tit job and service lah...........overall veri veri satisfying.........

rtf: sure
boobs:9/10
attitude: gd
looks: 7.5/10

Bro, damage?

Randi_Candi
20-09-2004, 02:51 PM
Well , I more or less share similar experience. Ws there 2 weeks ago and ShaSha did me. Not a looker at all and massage is so so only. So honestly don't understand why some of you like her cause her standard is really poor to me. Instead there was this girl, slim with long hair - don't know her name but at least I think her look is ok. But never tried her massage yet.
Hmm.....my guess would be that it was Jing2
She comes in later normally about 2pm or after

Randi_Candi
20-09-2004, 03:00 PM
Was there yesterday after eating the beef noodle at the kpt opp
LiLi was the one who served me
1 1/2 hrs incl masssage, thought it was a good bargain
Damn! in the end turn out that the sandding of my body took the most time and had to siam the NTUC crowd again when going to take shower
After that massage for 10mins ONLY ask me if want to have anything else
Checked her out and she say up to me cos I know her from Far East, the former Kasey from Lan Xin.
Told her not enough cash, persisted and say up to me if I don't have enuff.
By then quickly siam and say gotta go home else dick will roll
Will prefer Wen2 n Jing2 :D

YELLOW
20-09-2004, 11:18 PM
Tink U Hav To Nego W Sa Sa Urself La.........i Think I Hav Special Price Cos I Regular Customer.........so If U Tink Her Rate Not Too Ex Then Can Her Her A Try Lor.....

peckpeck
20-09-2004, 11:35 PM
My 1st ever FR, hope u bros dun mind the low std...

Went ard 1.30pm today. The moment I walked into the shop, saw 2 uncles and a chio bu, guess she must be Miko, no wonder so many bros wish to be serviced by her, including me.

Asked Sha Sha, since so many bro recommended, but she's moving house today, so won't be back till 2+, Miko asked me to wait, say will recommend me a young ger. After 5min, a ger finished & came out, not a looker, was hoping not for me, luckily, was for 1 of the uncles waiting specially for her, think she's called Mei2, but a bit old for my liking.

Then another ger came out, not bad, petite with nice shapely boobs, was introduced to her, it's Xiao Wei, aka Crystal, which she told me was given to her by 1 of her usual customer.

Since it was my 1st time, asked for 1.5hr, including mo sha. Was ushered to the last cubicle, right beside the toilet, facing NTUC (maybe need to do the 10m dash later...)

Had small talk with her while she did her tui na, as expected, she wasn't that strong, she also kept telling me, her size small, so not as strong as Sha Sha lor. Luv the felling of her pussy rubbing on my back, when she straddled me while doing my back. My didi was a good boy today, din mari kita yet, maybe that's y she thought I wasn't interested in special.

During mo sha, I finally popped the qn, asking her for special. She acted innocent, asked me what special I'm talking abt. Asked her whether got Jua Gen, she asked me what's that:p She only knew HJ. Told her can also. She finished my mo sha, then I rushed to bathe, making sure no ah soh looking up from NTUC.

Back in the cubicle, asked her whether she can do tit fuck, said $50, managed to lowered it to $40, since not enough cash with me...

She proceeded to pull down her top and bra, nice boobs, with 1-inch long nipples, popped out. She straddled me again and used her soft smooth boobs to massage my groin area, maybe quite tired from my swim in the morning, not much reaction from my didi, but still very shiok. she then started to apply baby oil and rubbed my balls, while jerking me off. My left hand were busy fondling her boobs, while my right her was caressing her soft, smooth thigh under her dress, wanted to get into her panties, but she gave me the, no entry look, had to contend with just rubbing her pussy thru her panties...

After 10min, finally came, wondering whether she really so innocent, dunno how to Jua Gen, maybe cos I'm new to her, so she's just doing what she's told, will try to use her service more in future, when my wallet allows:p But will definitely try Sha Sha at least once, to sample how good her tit fuck is!

Face: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (think they r B cuppers in a push up bra, but she told me was 36C, more likely 34B+)
HJ: 6/10
Massage: 6/10
Attitude: 7/10, trying her best, even to a newcomer like me. Also helped me to clean up after I released. Got me a cup of water and walked me to the door.
RTF: Most likely, but not so soon, since she's new, must let her pick up some more tricks from the other bros!

Bravo-2-0
26-09-2004, 02:19 AM
bro peckpeck.
Nice FR.
but i dun think she has 1-inch long nipples, big but not long lah.. ;p

ramram
26-09-2004, 09:29 AM
what the age of shasha and xiao wei aka crystal?

shotgun
26-09-2004, 10:45 PM
Went to Hawaii today. Wanted to try out a new girl but was serviced by ShaSha as she kept on pestering me to let her have a chance to service me. Bloody hell before I went in there was this PDMM who just finished her session and you know what she has this very slutty look and I really regreted letting ShaSha massaged me. Anyway the massage was the worse I have ever experienced in Hawaii. She kept on moving in and out of the room, citing that she has to help Miko tend the shop as the reason. By then I was already sian 1/2 already. So even when she starts to tickle my balls I couldn't marikita. Eventually just paid and left. On the way out the slutty-looking PDMM was still sitting there with her crossed legs. Phew!! Next time must try here. Think she is new. Must ask Miko for her name.

Randi_Candi
26-09-2004, 11:47 PM
bro peckpeck.
Nice FR.
but i dun think she has 1-inch long nipples, big but not long lah.. ;p
Haha.....i agree.....think its a wrong gal
1-inch long eraser meh? :D

peckpeck
27-09-2004, 03:42 PM
Haha.....i agree.....think its a wrong gal
1-inch long eraser meh? :D

Think maybe I exaggerated a bit lah, more like 1.5cm long, my mistake, maybe I ask her to let me measure with a measuring tape when I visit her again after my pay day :p

As for the PDMM whom Shotgun said has the slutty look, any bro know her name?

Randi_Candi
29-09-2004, 01:35 PM
Think maybe I exaggerated a bit lah, more like 1.5cm long, my mistake, maybe I ask her to let me measure with a measuring tape when I visit her again after my pay day :p

As for the PDMM whom Shotgun said has the slutty look, any bro know her name?

Is ur 'eraser' back yet? :D
The only cfm pdmm that do hands on I see there is wen x2

peckpeck
30-09-2004, 10:55 AM
Is ur 'eraser' back yet? :D
The only cfm pdmm that do hands on I see there is wen x2

Dun think can go this month, tight budget:p
Btw, which 1 of them can do the real JG?
XW only know how to HJ lor...

Randi_Candi
30-09-2004, 12:39 PM
Dun think can go this month, tight budget:p
Btw, which 1 of them can do the real JG?
XW only know how to HJ lor...
Can't help u on that, can tell u this though :

Jing x2 good at neck and shoulder massage
Lili overall strength and knows acupoints better
Sasa strongest
The rest machiam boh jiak perng :D

mattrovers
01-10-2004, 10:21 AM
Sha sha go back home liao......

superfreak
01-10-2004, 11:01 AM
Sha sha go back home liao......
alamak go home for good? or temporary?

how u noe she go home liao?

mattrovers
01-10-2004, 02:38 PM
i was there yest afternoon...i ask the gal that massage me hwere is SaSa than she told me went home liao lor... but dunnoe coming back or not.....

GuyonGal
01-10-2004, 03:33 PM
i was there yest afternoon...i ask the gal that massage me hwere is SaSa than she told me went home liao lor... but dunnoe coming back or not.....

Oh!?

She didn't told me about that??? Maybe for a while only lar! :D

TheHappyMondays
01-10-2004, 04:23 PM

You mean she went home to take some things at Hougang?

mattrovers
01-10-2004, 05:22 PM
You mean she went home to take some things at Hougang?
wah piang,dunnoe whether to ignore u or bochap u.......

go back china lah......

TheHappyMondays
01-10-2004, 05:33 PM
wah piang,dunnoe whether to ignore u or bochap u.......

go back china lah......

I understand now. :)

peckpeck
06-10-2004, 01:02 AM
So now no Sha Sha, any new big boobs to replace her?
No money to go now, looking forward to my bonus, hope can get this month, then can go back to Miko's again:p

peckpeck
07-10-2004, 02:24 PM
Just went to Hawaii again today, even though a bit short on cash, but wanted a nice good massage...
Went up there, nobody around, then Xiao Wei popped out n called for the other gers, 1 of them, Xiao Jing (XJ), came, not the looker type, but ok, just wanted massage...
Asked for 1 hr, cos just bathed after a swim, din wan mo sha.
Told her I liked good hard massage & asked abt Sha Sha's whereabouts, found that Sha Sha will be back in a few weeks.
XJ proceeded to shift the bed to 1 side, and climb onto the bed, she gave me a full back massage, using her feet, wow, really good!
After the usual, she proceeded to rubba my chest n tummy with baby powder, then to my legs, saying my legs very smooth, etc...
Suddenly, she asked, "Yao bu yao da chu lai?" Which translated meant, wanna ppc? This despite my lil bro behaving himself, not even rising his head...
Asked her how much, she said anything, since not my 1st time, actually my 2nd time, but since I know quite a few names from SB, she thought I old customer.
So she applied baby oil, n did a JG, the real thing not HJ, which was quite shiok. Taking the advise from the other thread on JG, I allowed myself to slowly enjoy the "treatment". Took a good 10 min to make me unload, she even asked me how my partner can tahan :o
Helped me clean up, but din do that fantastic a job, still got some cum leaking out, but she already went to wash up.
Paid her & left the cubicle. At the reception area, saw a new face, not very chio, looks like 30+, but damn, her boobs very the big!!! Any kind bro knows who this tua liap is???

Face: 6/10 (Couldn't really see, cos din wear my specs during the session)
Body: 6/10 (Din autoroam, cos she very SOP, no chance to ask her to let me rubba her, think should be a B cupper)
Massage: 8/10 (Good, strong massage, will definitely wanna try again)
JG: 7.5/10 (1st time, must compare with others to give a better rating)
Damage: $70 ($35 for massage, $35 for the JG)
RTF: Next month maybe, wallet growling with hunger liao :p

Super V
07-10-2004, 03:51 PM
Bro peckpeck , Y u paid $35/hr 4 massage !!! Izit increased $$$$ liao.... :confused:
And not long , I kenna Siao Wei aka Crystal 2 .....Massage wise so so but din no dat .... wow her nipple is still pinkish .....I luv.........2 suck n lick like noe 2moro..... :D
4 yr info , as wat she said 2 me , she b flying back home early next month so BRO. who fond of her , act fast !!!!

YELLOW
07-10-2004, 11:41 PM
Bro peckpeck , Y u paid $35/hr 4 massage !!! Izit increased $$$$ liao.... :confused:
And not long , I kenna Siao Wei aka Crystal 2 .....Massage wise so so but din no dat .... wow her nipple is still pinkish .....I luv.........2 suck n lick like noe 2moro..... :D
4 yr info , as wat she said 2 me , she b flying back home early next month so BRO. who fond of her , act fast !!!!

$35!! SIGH.......NO WONDER BRO PECK PECK WALLET GROWLING W HUNGER..........

I THINK WE SHOULD START TO BARGAIN A BIT ON THE PRICE COS OUR $$ ALSO HARD EARNED $$..........STILL SHOULD MAINTAIN STANDARD $30 FOR MASSAGE AND $30 FOR HJ.....OTHERS NEGOTIABLE........WHAT SAY U BROS??

peckpeck
08-10-2004, 11:13 AM
They still had the sign stating $35 for 1hr massage, if not I wouldn't have parted with the extra $$$ :p

powerman
08-10-2004, 03:45 PM
4 yr info , as wat she said 2 me , she b flying back home early next month so BRO. who fond of her , act fast !!!!.no increase in price still 30 dollars.

Bravo-2-0
09-10-2004, 12:42 AM
Ok...bros...just to let you all know that ShaSha is returning next week. Miko cmf she returning on 11-10-04. Just Call to cmf again next week.

i'm a bit confuse here about their names...
There is JingJing (gold2) the one that used to work with miko before.she still charge $50??
There is another QingQing(green2) no a looker but i heard her massage not bad, she very experienced and was trained at Shenzhen.
There is a young gal there call Xiao Hui. Anyone tried her yet?

Oh...btw, cmf Xiao wei not 1.5cm but C-cup and sensitive type hee...hee... :D

shotgun
09-10-2004, 01:56 AM
Hope the following are informative to all of you!!!! But they are compiled based on the girls I have tried.

JingJing
Desc : Long hair girl. Used to work in KTV. Considered the prettiest of the lot.
Looks : 7.5/10
HJ : $50 standard, no bargain.
Cup size : C
Auto-roam : She don allow
Attitude : Good
Massage : Good and solid

Xiao Min
Desc : Youngest girl working there, big eyes, average-looking
Looks : 6/10
HJ : $30
Cup Size : A
Auto-roam : Only the top
Massage : Not much Strength

LiLi
Desc : Not a looker but she compensate for her willingness to please. One of the few ones that can really massage.
Looks : 4/10
Cup size : A
Auto-roam : Everywhere
Attitude : Excellent
Massage : Really has the trade

ShaSha
Desc : Big busty PRC. Likes to sweet-talk customers
Looks : 4/10
Cup size : C - D
Attitude : Very good
Massage : Very hard massage. Bros who prefer soft massage don find her cos no matter how many times I tell her she still use her full strength

MeiMei
Desc : Not-bad looking. Boobs comparable to ShaSha. Maybe just a bit smaller
Looks : 7/10
Cup size : C
Massage : A bit inexperienced but nonetheless improved quite a bit. Has been in Hawaii for less than a month

COCO
Desc : Not attractive. Used to massage in China. Very experienced and daring. Talkative too!!!!
Looks : 5/10
Cup size : A - B
Attitude : Ok but keeps on talking about money
Massage : Good but her penchant in taliking $ not really appealing. Came to Singapore for just 2 weeks at most

Of all the above I think JingJing is worth trying. However she doesn't allow auto-roaming which is so fustrating. And her price is very high for a HJ. COCO is new yet she seems to be the really daring type. Bros out there please do not raise the standard price of HJ. I believe if everyone of us stick to $30 they won't ask for more.

Hopefully the information is useful to all of you. However I did not list all of them as I have yet to try them out. And the evals are done according to how I feel about them. So it may not coincide with bros out there who may have your own preference. So enjoy this bit of info and hope to share with you guys more on other ladies. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!

owen10
09-10-2004, 02:46 AM
Hope the following are informative to all of you!!!! But they are compiled based on the girls I have tried.

JingJing
Desc : Long hair girl. Used to work in KTV. Considered the prettiest of the lot.
Looks : 7.5/10

very detailed summary indeed .. like an A-Z guide .. thanks!

u muz b a regular of d joint? JingJing seems good but as u mentioned HJ ex n no autoroam. sometimes u need to visit her more to get discount n better treatment.

dominic
09-10-2004, 09:30 AM
Well done Brother Shotgun!!

Brother Owen10, I have been patronising Jing Jing for more than 1 and a half years (since her days at blk 678) but till now, no auto-roaming.

Her attitude is good but she just does not allow it. Any bro who managed to , please share how it can be done.

Thanks
DOM

rivervale3
09-10-2004, 10:01 AM
Hopefully the information is useful to all of you. However I did not list all of them as I have yet to try them out. And the evals are done according to how I feel about them. So it may not coincide with bros out there who may have your own preference. So enjoy this bit of info and hope to share with you guys more on other ladies. Cheers!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Very informative...... Now, let me share mine for brudders out there:

I had only tried 3 of them so far:

Jing Jing: Only tried once when she was in blk 678. True no autoroaming, HJ standard fixed price 50. She did allow me to touch her nehneh from outside her blouse, only once....Hehehehee!!

LiLi: 40+, always recommend mosha if not do facial for u. Automatically asked if u wan HJ though not keen. HJ only $20. Not a looker definitely. I prefer to have a hard massage but everytime she would recommend me mosha or facial till the time for hard massage only limited to 20 min for a 1 and a half hour session. On the third occasion I went there, upon seeing her, I 'siam' her and looked for Wenwen instead. Dun wan to be third time 'lucky'.

Wen Wen: HJ = $20 also. Good attitude, willing to cater to your needs, e.g.,tit fuck. Wanted to give her $30 that time, but no small change, gave only 20. She gave a very good sexy massage. Big breast think 34C for her small frame of body. Got her hp no. Will return to look for her again. Massage ok. Think her age is ard 28 - 31.

Heard there are new stocks, will venture and post more FRs if necessary.....

owen10
09-10-2004, 01:23 PM
looks like a happening joint sinz so many bros have tried n testified. too bad i stayed too far away .. so not very worth making trip all d way there fr town. somemore gotta topo around in a large estate n hunt for d shop. maybe next time when i happen to b ard that area ...

peckpeck
09-10-2004, 01:56 PM
Me blur sotong, maybe walk from Serangoon Swimming Pool after a 1-hr swim has me seeing stars instead of the correct price for a 1-hr massage, definitely gonna keep my eyes open the next time I go, think will have to try Wen Wen next time. So far Miko dun massage for the customers, rite? She's really chio ;)

09-10-2004, 06:22 PM
MeiMei is comparable to Sha Sha : the headlights aka spotlights.
The former also does hot water BBBJ :D , so i can forsee a long bee line for her now since i let the cat out of the bag. Please don;t ask me for $, don't want to spoil market. Leave it to you and the girl to neg.

Lili is the most accomodating and most willing to please of the lot. MY favouritte slim petite sized gal there. She even auto licks your nipples when she does her HJ. You can do likewise, any part of her body, even her pussy with her standing up doing HJ for you. :rolleyes:

JingJing not my cup of tea

Never seen Coco.

tomlee
10-10-2004, 01:24 AM
does she do fj too?

peckpeck
10-10-2004, 11:33 AM
does she do fj too?
New guy or someone with changed nick?
Anyway, they dun do FJ at this joint, max is BBBJ as mentioned by Bro 36908 :cool:

shotgun
10-10-2004, 07:33 PM
very detailed summary indeed .. like an A-Z guide .. thanks!

u muz b a regular of d joint? JingJing seems good but as u mentioned HJ ex n no autoroam. sometimes u need to visit her more to get discount n better treatment.

Ya being there since the 678 days. Actually only tried her once. But always talk to ther when I'm there. Would really like to try her again cos her JG is fantasically good. But no auto-roam is the draback. Cos her boobs are too attractive to be missed!!! Anyway what better treatment do you mean? Care to share?

owen10
10-10-2004, 09:34 PM
Ya being there since the 678 days. Actually only tried her once. But always talk to ther when I'm there. Would really like to try her again cos her JG is fantasically good. But no auto-roam is the draback. Cos her boobs are too attractive to be missed!!! Anyway what better treatment do you mean? Care to share?

no lah i've not tried d shop personally. im juz implying that if u visit JJ more frequently she may allow u to autoroam or go further eventually. TN gals r normally more cautious when they r wif strangers d 1st time.

Bravo-2-0
11-10-2004, 10:37 PM
Not all TN gal do BBBJ...Just now tried Meimei, she onli allow HJ..No FJ,BBBJ or BF. 36908 are you refering to Shasha instead?? :confused:

BTW, Miko told me ShaSha had some visa problems and onli can come back at the end of the month.
Qing2 leaving tomorrow and Jing2 also going back China and return in Dec.
Xiaowei and keke(coco) left liao.. :(

Miko looking for new gals to stand-in till they return...new stock soon.

xxrain
11-10-2004, 11:03 PM
Not all TN gal do BBBJ...Just now tried Meimei, she onli allow HJ..No FJ,BBBJ or BF. 36908 are you refering to Shasha instead?? :confused:

BTW, Miko told me ShaSha had some visa problems and onli can come back at the end of the month.
Xiaowei and keke(coco) left liao.. :(

so many people leaving.. hopely the new girls will not come so soon and will leave miko short handed and force her to do massage also..

Sword
12-10-2004, 07:23 PM
Not all TN gal do BBBJ...Just now tried Meimei, she onli allow HJ..No FJ,BBBJ or BF. 36908 are you refering to Shasha instead?

Xiaowei and keke(coco) left liao..

Shd be Shasha as Meimei only does hj so far......it will be heaven if Miko does massage......there will be long qs for her...... :D

peckpeck
12-10-2004, 09:35 PM
Shd be Shasha as Meimei only does hj so far......it will be heaven if Miko does massage......there will be long qs for her...... :D

I think it's most bros' wish to have Miko do the deed :)
Really hope my company announces the quarterly bonus soon...

13-10-2004, 12:59 PM
Miko was not her usual self yesterday : very bad mood, due to supply vs demand factors

Tried Ally, a nice 20 yr old P/T. Very chatty and gf like treatment. :rolleyes:

peckpeck
13-10-2004, 02:01 PM
Miko was not her usual self yesterday : very bad mood, due to supply vs demand factors

Tried Ally, a nice 20 yr old P/T. Very chatty and gf like treatment. :rolleyes:

Ally new temp? What r her specials? Can give some ratings?

giggs310010
13-10-2004, 05:50 PM
I think it's most bros' wish to have Miko do the deed :)
Really hope my company announces the quarterly bonus soon...

Personally I have tried Miko twice.

I walk in , can't find the girls that suits me, I decide to walk out of the shop.
I told Miko unless I have her to massage me, else I will be leaving, Miko agreed on both occassion.

During the session, I was very busy squeezing her tits. She don't allow touching below.

When she HJ me, she will look at you with CFM look, everytime I off load I will shout very loud. No wonder everytime I finish and walk out, the people outside will stare at me and Miko.

Very shiok, in fact I hard-on when I reflect my expereince with Miko.

Redoxan
13-10-2004, 06:28 PM
[QUOTE=giggs310010]Personally I have tried Miko twice.

I walk in , can't find the girls that suits me, I decide to walk out of the shop.
I told Miko unless I have her to massage me, else I will be leaving, Miko agreed on both occassion.

During the session, I was very busy squeezing her tits. She don't allow touching below.

Bros, look like someone out there is gonna to down ur rep points because some jokers simply dun believe Miko offers her service as well when there are no available gals there...

Anywae juz for every bro info....i have taken one PRC gers from Hawaii to hotel but dun bother to ask me cos i dun want to tarnish any one rep there...

Good for you if u have the kangtao there as well...cheerz...

pig40
13-10-2004, 11:12 PM
A new XT has joined Hawaii TN. Try her if you have time & money. $30 for one hour. Enjoy.... ;)

xxrain
14-10-2004, 02:49 AM
When she HJ me, she will look at you with CFM look, everytime I off load I will shout very loud. No wonder everytime I finish and walk out, the people outside will stare at me and Miko.

bro, u steady..

haha i can't imagine myself shouting when i cum in TN shop..

damn paiseh..

GhostRay
14-10-2004, 06:45 AM

I dare not shout so loud if I cum, I dun even dare to talk loud. Actually no need talk loud, just normal talking, other people can hear liao. :p

TheHappyMondays
14-10-2004, 09:40 AM

So now I know who shout the next time. :)

YELLOW
16-10-2004, 07:14 PM
Just tried xiao wei. Here is my fr.

caught her just after her lunch. no other girls i like avaliable.
got one called xiao tian, dont look gd.

xiao wei has a sweet look although a bit on plump side and abundance breast. i would say c cup or a veri big b cup.

her massage not impressive but seems to be shy to pop the qn so i asked her instead. she does not like to take off her top and does not allow fingering.

face: 6.5/10
body:7/10
attitude:7/10
hj:7/10
boobs:8/10

damage: 30 massage 30 hj
does not do bj
allows fondling a breast and suck nipples. bros her ne ne is reali not too bad worth a try if u are into big ones.
overall, rtf, ok lah might go again.

Innoncent$
16-10-2004, 11:33 PM
Just tried xiao wei. Here is my fr.

caught her just after her lunch. no other girls i like avaliable.
got one called xiao tian, dont look gd.

xiao wei has a sweet look although a bit on plump side and abundance breast. i would say c cup or a veri big b cup.

her massage not impressive but seems to be shy to pop the qn so i asked her instead. she does not like to take off her top and does not allow fingering.

face: 6.5/10
body:7/10
attitude:7/10
hj:7/10
boobs:8/10

damage: 30 massage 30 hj
does not do bj
allows fondling a breast and suck nipples. bros her ne ne is reali not too bad worth a try if u are into big ones.
overall, rtf, ok lah might go again.

WOW... away for a week... this thread moved so fast!!! Geee... Good info... :cool:

peckpeck
17-10-2004, 07:44 AM
Thought I read somewhere that Xiao Wei has went back to PRC?
Tried her once, not bad, nice boobs, she dun allowed fingering lor :p
So anyone knows who's still there?

Bravo-2-0
17-10-2004, 10:07 AM
i think miko pursuade her to stay on.
Now there is XT,J2,M2,K2,L2,Xh.....hope i din left out anyone..keke.... :rolleyes:

YELLOW
18-10-2004, 09:44 PM
any bros out there tried mei mei b4?? if have kindly post a fr k.......thanks a lot !!

btw confirm xiao wei is going home at the end of oct so bros if u guys are interested in a not too bad lookin, shy and handful of boobs go get her ya........

happi cheonging

Bravo-2-0
18-10-2004, 11:56 PM
Attn: ShaSha is back!!

err...meimei not bad lah..cannot remove top and onli HJ.
massage can still be improve...her spotlight about the same as Xiaowei but smaller than shasha. :D

Jing2 aso leaving on the 24th and come back ard Dec.

Innoncent$
19-10-2004, 05:24 PM
Attn: ShaSha is back!!

err...meimei not bad lah..cannot remove top and onli HJ.
massage can still be improve...her spotlight about the same as Xiaowei but smaller than shasha. :D

Jing2 aso leaving on the 24th and come back ard Dec.

Yes, saw her today morning! she was having her meal (not sure breakfast or lunch). She look slim but not sure the boobs still maintain as C cup??? :D

YELLOW
19-10-2004, 11:15 PM
Yes, saw her today morning! she was having her meal (not sure breakfast or lunch). She look slim but not sure the boobs still maintain as C cup??? :D

YEAH I SAW SHA SHA TOO. CONFIRM SHE IS BACK. BUT SEEMS THAT SHE LOOK EVEN MORE OLD THAN B4 SHE LEFT LEH.......LIKE VERI WEATHERED......NOT VERI APPEALING NOW.

BROS LOOKING FOR BIG SPOTLIGHTS CAN TRY XIAO WEI OR MEI MEI AS MENTIONED EARLIER.

sirek4
20-10-2004, 02:52 PM
YEAH I SAW SHA SHA TOO. CONFIRM SHE IS BACK. BUT SEEMS THAT SHE LOOK EVEN MORE OLD THAN B4 SHE LEFT LEH.......LIKE VERI WEATHERED......NOT VERI APPEALING NOW.

BROS LOOKING FOR BIG SPOTLIGHTS CAN TRY XIAO WEI OR MEI MEI AS MENTIONED EARLIER.

i dun think xiao wei's 1 is big enuff...compared 2 sha sha...hers is definitely bigger than xiao wei...n of coz age oso bigger than xiao wei la...as 4 mei mei...dun noe who she is so can't compare...anyway...if u r looking 4 1 who likes 2 b touch here n there...sha sha should b ok coz xiao wei's bottom is always out of bound :)

Innoncent$
20-10-2004, 05:46 PM
i dun think xiao wei's 1 is big enuff...compared 2 sha sha...hers is definitely bigger than xiao wei...n of coz age oso bigger than xiao wei la...as 4 mei mei...dun noe who she is so can't compare...anyway...if u r looking 4 1 who likes 2 b touch here n there...sha sha should b ok coz xiao wei's bottom is always out of bound :)
Ha-har!

Don't matter who have the biggest! If you think that she has the bigger and you happy with her--that's good!!! :D

YELLOW
20-10-2004, 09:51 PM
Ha-har!

Don't matter who have the biggest! If you think that she has the bigger and you happy with her--that's good!!! :D

YEAH TRUE MY MEAT MAEBE UR POISON.

PKTM
21-10-2004, 02:50 PM
visited Hawaii few day ago, tried Xiao Tian.

me ratings:
Face: 5/10 normal looking PRC and plump face
body: 5/10 plump
bbbj: 5/10 not really good
roaming: allowed but the again, wear jeans so how much can u roam?
attitude: Good, cos i purposely tried to CIM without telling her first but she immediately stop bj when i cum so only kena a few shots into her month. after taht i apologise say forget to inform her me cum but she smile and say neber mind only kena a bit only.
damage: $30 + $50
RTF: NO

Innoncent$
21-10-2004, 04:26 PM

me ratings:
attitude: Good, cos i purposely tried to CIM without telling her first but she immediately stop bj when i cum so only kena a few shots into her month. after taht i apologise say forget to inform her me cum but she smile and say neber mind only kena a bit only.

Hello... never ride without your helmat!!!?? For your own safety and other too!!!

superfreak
21-10-2004, 06:20 PM
bro i think he is talking abt BBBJ not raw in pussy...
but of coz bbbj osso got risk lah..

Hello... never ride without your helmat!!!?? For your own safety and other too!!!

Innoncent$
22-10-2004, 08:37 AM
bro i think he is talking abt BBBJ not raw in pussy...
but of coz bbbj osso got risk lah..

I'm referring to BBBJ as was quoted by him. Thank you anyway :D

YELLOW
22-10-2004, 10:52 PM

me ratings:

hi bro pktm does xiao tian have big boobs?? what size huh?? i nearly tried her one time but decided agst it. her ne ne oni look big at certain angles. not real stuff.

powerman
26-10-2004, 01:23 PM
Today happened to be quite free and decided to visit my regular massues, Xiao Wei, to my surprise,I saw two new girls sitting on the sofa, I ask Miko for their names, Ding Ding and Men Yue.

powerman
26-10-2004, 01:27 PM
Without hesitation ,i choose Ding ding,but Xiao wei face black.Stick to Xiao wei,and will try out the two girls tomorrow. Will post FR. :)

powerman
26-10-2004, 01:29 PM
and one last thing, they are in their twenties and beautiful.

GuyonGal
27-10-2004, 08:28 AM
Today happened to be quite free and decided to visit my regular massues, Xiao Wei, to my surprise,I saw two new girls sitting on the sofa, I ask Miko for their names, Ding Ding and Men Yue.

Yes, very nice looking and young too... they are some height too. To me they like "Tao-Fu"... kerkerker! :D

mattrovers
27-10-2004, 11:11 AM
Went up to Hawaii late last nite and i mean really late.....in fact we were the last customer....tatical lah.....before hand called Miko and inform her that 3 of us coming up and 1 of my buddy requested for meimei....was tols meimei will still be available so we went down lor......

Upon reaching,was greeted by miko and notice a guy sitting inside chatting with her....seems like he is there to pick her home or maybe her bf....definitely not a client there.....was told that meimei have left for the day...knn,told us she still ard than reached liao say she go off liao.....bobian,my friend lanlan.....was intro to TingTIng and Meng Yue and the 3rd gal was on the way...think is LiLi if im not wrong.....Let my friend choose 1st since meimei not ard liao and he went for TingTing so i took Meng Yue....

I was stripping halfway when suddenly Miko came into the room and ask for the payment 1st cos it's late liao and she wants to do the closing....knn,she got a free show to see me but never free show for me to see her....lay on the bed naked and Meng Yue started to do the massage on my back....Wah lau,1st instant i thought liao liao lah....this gal massage skill terrible....just press press with no strength......she say her 1st day today and she is finding this job too tough...she claim many yrs ago she was here and worked as a lounge/ktv hostess...easy job and easy money but risky so this time round she camt to work in TN....So,tiold her to stop massage and i turn around and told her to just chit chat since she is tired.,.....tokcok than she initiated and say dun understand why some guys like to come to TN and just requested for hj !!! want to do than do the full course lah :rolleyes: as the last job she do,she say ktv the client will book her and bring to hotel....maituliao,started to raba her and found she not wearing bra lah.....just have a sticky only....wow....solid daring PRC......step down from the bed and she proceeded to do a bj for me as i strip her and she put her hand on the bed and requested for me to enter from the back....DoggiE !!! hump her few strokes than ask her to get back on the bed as i was standing directly under the aircon and shivering !!! she relectantly get up the bed as she say too noisy lah the bed...dun care....whack her missionary and she 1 hand asking me not to rock the bed too loud and the other hand mouning out her estacy......pump her a few more minutes and feel really strong due to the magic power and finally cum after another 5 mins....wow....solid attitude this gal....gf feeling....sextified.....clean up pay her and left and waited for my friends outside.......
this gal not too bad but can be quite attitude if she dun like you i feel.....in other words,quite choosy......

name:mengyue
height:1.67m
skin : smooth
Boobs: 33B (just a handfull)
bj:7/10 (not much suction)
fj: 8/10 (accomodating)
damage:$30 (massage) special (different people different price) but dun spoilt market hor.....

RTF:maybe

orche
27-10-2004, 06:47 PM
Let my friend choose 1st since meimei not ard liao and he went for TingTing so i took Meng Yue....
I was stripping halfway when suddenly Miko came into the room and ask for the payment 1st cos it's late liao and she wants to do the closing....knn,she got a free show to see me but never free show for me to see her....lay on the bed naked and Meng Yue started to do the massage on my back....Wah lau,1st instant i thought liao liao lah....this gal massage skill terrible....just press press with no strength......she say her 1st day today and she is finding this job too tough...she claim many yrs ago she was here and worked as a lounge/ktv hostess...easy job and easy money but risky so this time round she camt to work in TN....So,tiold her to stop massage and i turn around and told her to just chit chat since she is tired.,.....tokcok than she initiated and say dun understand why some guys like to come to TN and just requested for hj !!! want to do than do the full course lah :rolleyes: as the last job she do,she say ktv the client will book her and bring to hotel....maituliao,started to raba her and found she not wearing bra lah.....just have a sticky only....wow....solid daring PRC......step down from the bed and she proceeded to do a bj for me as i strip her and she put her hand on the bed and requested for me to enter from the back....DoggiE !!! hump her few strokes than ask her to get back on the bed as i was standing directly under the aircon and shivering !!! she relectantly get up the bed as she say too noisy lah the bed...dun care....whack her missionary and she 1 hand asking me not to rock the bed too loud and the other hand mouning out her estacy......pump her a few more minutes and feel really strong due to the magic power and finally cum after another 5 mins....wow....solid attitude this gal....gf feeling....sextified.....clean up pay her and left and waited for my friends outside.......
this gal not too bad but can be quite attitude if she dun like you i feel.....in other words,quite choosy......

Hi,
Quite surprise that u can do fj on the high bed, u can fj on the sofa outside since late hour, right?

By the way, is Meng Yue a big-boned gal? Any fr on Ding2?

Nowday these gals on a 'free & easy tourist pass' are invading the TN, beware the potential STD risk cos they have performed many 'tours of duty' before stopover in s'pore. Take care.

bongster
29-10-2004, 12:29 AM
OMG bro Mattrovers... u did her RAW??? Look at my signature... got HIV samsters.. becareful hor.

mattrovers
29-10-2004, 09:36 AM
OMG bro Mattrovers... u did her RAW??? Look at my signature... got HIV samsters.. becareful hor.

Did i say bbbj or bbfj???no rite......of cos din do her RAW lah.....crazy ah,im still young with a long road ahead......thanks for yr concern,but i dont need the address.......Sorry lah,maybe i din write that she had a new pack of condom in her back and she thought she got no chance of using for the day until i came in and was her last customer.....she put on the condom :rolleyes: for me and start to do a slow bj and requested for me to enter from the back....DoggiE !!! hump her few strokes than ask her to get back on the bed as i was standing directly under the aircon and shivering !!! she relectantly get up the bed as she say too noisy lah the bed...dun care....whack her missionary and she 1 hand asking me not to rock the bed too loud and the other hand mouning out her estacy......pump her a few more minutes and feel really strong due to the magic power and finally cum after another 5 mins....wow....solid attitude this gal....gf feeling....sextified.....clean up pay her and left and waited for my friends outside.......

bongster
29-10-2004, 11:19 AM
Alamak bro, this signature I had it for a long time liao lar, can check my posting at sex health forums.. keke.. glad u capped :P

GhostRay
29-10-2004, 07:06 PM
Went yesterday nite with a friend. Try xiao wei while my friend try ding ding or ting ting.

Here FR on xiao wei.

Massage really no power wan. I really cannot feel her massage at all. But totally different when she HJ u. Really good. Keep sucking her tits when she HJ me. Her tits is BIG.

Anyway she is leaving next week. So those bro wan to try her wan please grap your chance.

Bravo-2-0
30-10-2004, 08:30 AM
Recently tried Meng Yue..

Age 31
look 6/10
height 1.65 (est)
massage 3/10
H/J 7.5/10 (lick...)
b-cup
Damage 30+30

Due to recent raids at 678(miko old shop) meimei and shasha would not stay in the shop for whole day. if bro wan their service call miko before hand and ask her to call them.
Lili quit. Xiao wei and keke leaving. but qingqing returning next month. :D

i think got a new comer. PDMM from serangoon...din tried her cos meng yue served me that day...hehe...

Innoncent$
05-11-2004, 08:30 PM

Age 31
look 6/10
height 1.65 (est)
massage 3/10
H/J 7.5/10 (lick...)
b-cup
Damage 30+30

Due to recent raids at 678(miko old shop) meimei and shasha would not stay in the shop for whole day. if bro wan their service call miko before hand and ask her to call them.

i think got a new comer. PDMM from serangoon...din tried her cos meng yue served me that day...hehe...

I thought this place had given up by Miko and set up a new TN in HG ST21??? :confused:

peckpeck
06-11-2004, 02:21 PM

Age 31
look 6/10
height 1.65 (est)
massage 3/10
H/J 7.5/10 (lick...)
b-cup
Damage 30+30

You mean she also lick your didi while doing HJ? Replace oil with her saliva huh??? Must try, will she be in early afternoon? Have went over to try the gers at Blue Rose, but attitude not as good as XQ & XW at Miko's :)

avshare
06-11-2004, 04:36 PM
You mean she also lick your didi while doing HJ? Replace oil with her saliva huh??? Must try, will she be in early afternoon? Have went over to try the gers at Blue Rose, but attitude not as good as XQ & XW at Miko's :)

I think bro Bravo-2-0 is refering to the licking of his nipples.

Just like how Xiao Wei would lick my ear loop, nipples .... etc
while doing the HJ. I must say that xiao wei is one of the best
attitude massage girl I have ever come across :D

Randi_Candi
06-11-2004, 09:34 PM
I think bro Bravo-2-0 is refering to the licking of his nipples.

Just like how Xiao Wei would lick my ear loop, nipples .... etc
while doing the HJ. I must say that xiao wei is one of the best
attitude massage girl I have ever come across :D

Too bad.....she has flown off :(

avshare
06-11-2004, 10:47 PM
Too bad.....she has flown off :(

Good things never last long. I consider myself lucky for been able
to experience such a good service from her. Although she's not
that good in massage. But I love her attitute 10/10.
She never rush but takes her time to do the HJ. Most of the other girls
that I have try, provides a very cold mechanical routine kind of job.

For a start, She brush her nose against mine follow by a quick kiss on
my lips. Then gave a lick on the ear loop, nipples, belly button, sensual finger
massage on the chest and then HJ while continuing licking my nipples :D

Randi_Candi
07-11-2004, 01:14 PM
Good things never last long. I consider myself lucky for been able
to experience such a good service from her. Although she's not
that good in massage. But I love her attitute 10/10.
She never rush but takes her time to do the HJ. Most of the other girls
that I have try, provides a very cold mechanical routine kind of job.

For a start, She brush her nose against mine follow by a quick kiss on
my lips. Then gave a lick on the ear loop, nipples, belly button, sensual finger
massage on the chest and then HJ while continuing licking my nipples :D
Totally agreed on that........Northern gal
But she will be back...... :D

Innoncent$
07-11-2004, 04:29 PM

Oh!! So keep us inform then!!! Thanks in advance :D

cooldukez
07-11-2004, 07:18 PM

When I go to China, will be seeing her and catch up old times :D

Redoxan
07-11-2004, 10:25 PM
Heard that meimei has gone back....anyone can verify??

Bravo-2-0
08-11-2004, 08:16 AM
Heard that meimei has gone back....anyone can verify??

Yes, meimei has gone back home for 2 weeks...will be back next month.

Randi_Candi
08-11-2004, 11:05 AM
Oh!! So keep us inform then!!! Thanks in advance :D
Haha....brudda, I am sure u will be informed earlier than me cos u r super regular mah :D

Innoncent$
08-11-2004, 04:26 PM
Haha....brudda, I am sure u will be informed earlier than me cos u r super regular mah :D

No lar.. me too broke liao... so this year end is a difficult time for me to get through :D

Redoxan
08-11-2004, 06:29 PM
So rite now...how many gers is there...and who is being strongly recommended??

Innoncent$
09-11-2004, 10:39 AM

So sorry.. I had not been to this place for some time liao.. so lost most of the information. Perhaps, someone as a recent regular one can provide??? :D

Innoncent$
09-11-2004, 10:40 AM

So sorry.. I had not been to this place for some time liao.. so lost most of the information. Perhaps, someone as the most recent regular ones can provide and contribute ??? :D

Redoxan
09-11-2004, 01:44 PM
Juz there yesterday...nut didnt opt for massage cos last min got someting on...got to leave

Saw a ger wearing a green top...one with black top, petite..

Any bro knows who they are??

mattrovers
09-11-2004, 05:43 PM
was there on sunday afternoon and the 1 in green top with jeans is Mengyue...the 1 in black dress is Ah-ping...another tall tall wan with long hair is tingting....another 1 in black top and real short demin jean skirt is also new...cant recall her name but she look more on the plump side.....

hope this help....

orche
09-11-2004, 07:44 PM
was there on sunday afternoon and the 1 in green top with jeans is Mengyue...the 1 in black dress is Ah-ping...another tall tall wan with long hair is tingting....another 1 in black top and real short demin jean skirt is also new...cant recall her name but she look more on the plump side.....

hope this help....

Hi bro mattrover,

Thank for the above info, can u provide score for their look pls?

By the way, what happen to the 'old blood'? Anyone to enlighten?
:p

phallusman
09-11-2004, 10:14 PM

Yeah, if safety is important, then, TN and HC are more unsafe than the straight bordellos/chicken coops at GL and KS. GL and KS have got full washing facilities and the gals go for regular medical too. Likely most samsters know, but here's just a reminder. To each his cup of tea, green tea, tea tarek, Lipton etc.

Darknites
09-11-2004, 10:42 PM
went down today - 1st time since I just got to know that the tn in HG also becoming so happening...

but when i opened the door to Hawaii.. saw only 2 gals chatting with each other.. both can't really make it type.. I asked if anyone else available, one of the younger told me no one available, she can massage for me.. i quickly said "err... think I come back again later..", turn and ran out...

err... think maybe I unluckly.. will test out the place some other time.

Cheers,
Shadow

peckpeck
10-11-2004, 12:01 AM
Went today, after taking a look over at Blue Rose.
Asked for Sha Sha, n she asked me whether I know her.
Told her someone recommended her, so she smiled n brought me to a room, looks wise, a bit old for my liking, but wanted to try her legendary strong massage.
Stripped to my b-day suit n tied the towel ard my lower body, laid face down n waited for her.
She came in n removed the towel from me, placed it between my legs n started her massage, really strong, I like :D
After the usual back massage, she proceeded to give me JG while I'm still in prone position. She went at it for a good 10min, without any reaction from my didi, n gave my butt cheeks a smack, asking whether I fell asleep. Actually I was concentrating on other things to prolong the enjoyment.
She asked me to turn ard n started to massage my didi, very the direct, even without me asking...
As usual, I dun c neh neh, my didi will remain sleeping, so requested for her to show me her goods. She obliged very willingly, but only pulled down her bra, said troublesome to remove.
Taked a bit of cock with her while she did her stuff, i caress her neh neh n sucked her nips, dunno why all PRC with big neh neh, their nips also long n soft.
Asked her what other special she give, she said sometimes she also give Bj, but today her tongue pain, due to ulcer, so next time if I go again, she will BJ me.
Fingered her a bit, but she asked me to stop, cos she buay tahan, which was true, cos she was wet after 2~3 rubs from me...
After another 10min, I finally came...
She very nice waited for me to dress up before escorting me out to the door.

Ratings:
Body: 7.5/10 (Her neh neh not as big as Jing2 from Blue Rose, think some bro said she shrank after coming back from home leave)
Looks: 6/10 (a bit old for my liking)
Massage: 9/10 (I lurve strong massage!)
JG/HJ: 8/10 (Nice n did it withour any prompting)
RTF: dun think so, reason...
... while talking cock with her, she asked me why so young, just married already coming for this type of 'entertainment', told me I shouldn't pick up this habit. Anyway, she hinted that she may not be there for long, cos I said most likely I can only go visit her again next month...
After lecture from Sha Sha, think I'll be a good man n stop going to TN for some time...
Anyway, I'll still be contributing to Sammyboy whenever I can :)

Bravo-2-0
10-11-2004, 01:01 AM
Hi bro mattrover,

Thank for the above info, can u provide score for their look pls?

By the way, what happen to the 'old blood'? Anyone to enlighten?
:p

Err...who r the "old blood" u referring to??
Jing2 went back to old-house...back ard chirstmas.
Qing2 also go back Kampong but returning 2 wks.
Mei2 same but be back before Dec.
btw, there is a part-timer call "Bao-er". ask from miko. ;)

orche
10-11-2004, 01:48 PM
Asked for Sha Sha, n she asked me whether I know her.

As usual, I dun c neh neh, my didi will remain sleeping, so requested for her to show me her goods. She obliged very willingly, but only pulled down her bra, said troublesome to remove.
Taked a bit of cock with her while she did her stuff, i caress her neh neh n sucked her nips, dunno why all PRC with big neh neh, their nips also long n soft.
Asked her what other special she give, she said sometimes she also give Bj, but today her tongue pain, due to ulcer, so next time if I go again, she will BJ me.

Just wonder if she sterilized her nipples after feeding each & every suckling pigs? Sorry for the pun.

Lambert
10-11-2004, 08:42 PM
You do realize Sha Sha is 47 years old, right?

peckpeck
11-11-2004, 12:04 AM
You do realize Sha Sha is 47 years old, right?

No wonder she feels so 'motherly' to me :p
Definitely gonna heed her advise, bros going to visit her, pls send my regards to her if she really leaving S'pore for her hometown back in cold Harbin :o

peckpeck
11-11-2004, 12:05 AM
Btw, thanks Bro xxrain for adding to my rep :)

LooseCannon
11-11-2004, 12:53 AM
went over after work today. got assigned a cute young thing. think is ah min cos she is 20. she dun do special but only hj without roaming.

seem like this forum is well known to them as she asked me not to post online of her services :) Guess some bros have been feeding them the info

Randi_Candi
11-11-2004, 11:55 AM
went over after work today. got assigned a cute young thing. think is ah min cos she is 20. she dun do special but only hj without roaming.

seem like this forum is well known to them as she asked me not to post online of her services :) Guess some bros have been feeding them the info
Wat is new?
Let them feed.....wait til it backfires on them :rolleyes:

tower
11-11-2004, 11:30 PM
Just went to Hawaii yest aftern. Asked for Mengyue after seeing of the previous guys FRs. Upon seeing her, I knew I got a good looking TN gal. Here's my FR:

Name: Mengyue
Size: 34C with long nipples
Face: 7
Figure: 7
Massage: 6
HJ: 7
BBBJ: 7.5
FJ: NA
RTF: YES !!!

Massage was so-so. However after jio jio her, I managed to get her to do BBBJ and pulled down her panties. Feeling was sensational! At first, she pretended that she don't know how to do it. After that, she sucked it like a lollipop. Managed to finish all that in 1 hr. Timing was just nice. Will be trying other gals there. Any further recommendations from the bros who frequent this place ???

Tower ;)

Redoxan
12-11-2004, 05:08 PM
Just went to Hawaii yest aftern. Asked for Mengyue after seeing of the previous guys FRs. Upon seeing her, I knew I got a good looking TN gal. Here's my FR:

Massage was so-so. However after jio jio her, I managed to get her to do BBBJ and pulled down her panties. Feeling was sensational! At first, she pretended that she don't know how to do it. After that, she sucked it like a lollipop. Managed to finish all that in 1 hr. Timing was just nice. Will be trying other gals there. Any further recommendations from the bros who frequent this place ???

Tower ;)

What the damages for bbbj??

tower
12-11-2004, 08:28 PM
Massage 1 hr : $30
BBBJ : $40

sirek4
14-11-2004, 10:26 AM

Tower ;)

wa...didn't noe she does BBBJ...i only get her 2 give me 2 HJ 4 $30...u r gd man...anyway...dun think her boobs r C...juz B onli...anyway...can teach us how u get her 2 give u BBBJ...hee hee :p

virginboy926
14-11-2004, 11:28 AM
Hi brothers,

if i wan to try Sha Sha, i have to book her from Miko before i go dowb is it so ? Pls advise. thanks brother

GhostRay
15-11-2004, 09:52 AM
Hi brothers,

if i wan to try Sha Sha, i have to book her from Miko before i go dowb is it so ? Pls advise. thanks brother

Yo, just call if she around that day. If she around just ask miko to book her if you dun wan to wait.

spown04
16-11-2004, 11:28 PM
Dear Bro,
i am a newbie here but after reading much of this thing,i decide to try up this miko which alot of report here.So cut short, went down with some list given here, but reached there found out all dun have, either working or not around as i went there evening. So bo bian saw a gal approached and her name is AH PING.

Then bopian lor,anyway she is not bad looking with 32C boobs i thing, so proceed on,in the room requested MOSHA.So the nightmare starts, lousy skills just anyhow scratch here n there, during the back potion, never even touch the ass and chop chop use a towel and wipe,,fxxxxxx disappointed and turn to front, hope for something and still the same,,,the important part never even touch,,,so sian 80% liao. then wipe up and start the 5 min massage in front as i say i dun want behind massage anymore,,,so touch here n there missing the important touch,,i get impatient and she say ok liao,,ask me where i want to massage,,i say where u know? Then pop the question ask want to beat out or not? what the heck? i say i dun even feel anything as my bro already slept.i told her she never even try to make me horny how to beat?

Then she replied say everyone is like that,,you want to beat then beat out lor,dun want to beat then dun beat,,,the attitude i tell u bro, u feel like slapping her, and the more important is that she want 50.CCB i say then dun lor,forget it,,,n immediately she turn face black liao.

I can say it is a damn spoilt nite....what to do,,maybe i bad luck..so hope this will inform cheongster here to beware......She also mention she is quite new here.

boobs : 33B (i guess)
HJ : 0 /10 (as totally no feel)
FJ : -0 / 10 (i think worse as hj already like that)
RTF : CONFIRM NOWAY even no gals at all....dun even think of the massage.

afterall, the above FR is my experience, maybe some will not get so bad from her,,but still dun think is a wise choice to choose her,....

Thanks for reading....

spown04
16-11-2004, 11:29 PM
Dear Bro,
i am a newbie here but after reading much of this thing,i decide to try up this miko which alot of report here.So cut short, went down with some list given here, but reached there found out all dun have, either working or not around as i went there evening. So bo bian saw a gal approached and her name is AH PING.

Then bopian lor,anyway she is not bad looking with 32C boobs i thing, so proceed on,in the room requested MOSHA.So the nightmare starts, lousy skills just anyhow scratch here n there, during the back potion, never even touch the ass and chop chop use a towel and wipe,,fxxxxxx disappointed and turn to front, hope for something and still the same,,,the important part never even touch,,,so sian 80% liao. then wipe up and start the 5 min massage in front as i say i dun want behind massage anymore,,,so touch here n there missing the important touch,,i get impatient and she say ok liao,,ask me where i want to massage,,i say where u know? Then pop the question ask want to beat out or not? what the heck? i say i dun even feel anything as my bro already slept.i told her she never even try to make me horny how to beat?

Then she replied say everyone is like that,,you want to beat then beat out lor,dun want to beat then dun beat,,,the attitude i tell u bro, u feel like slapping her, and the more important is that she want 50.CCB i say then dun lor,forget it,,,n immediately she turn face black liao.

I can say it is a damn spoilt nite....what to do,,maybe i bad luck..so hope this will inform cheongster here to beware......She also mention she is quite new here.

boobs : 32C (i guess)

afterall, the above FR is my experience, maybe some will not get so bad from her,,but still dun think is a wise choice to choose her,....

Thanks for reading....

peckpeck
17-11-2004, 01:24 AM

Me really bad boy, just promised last wk to quit TN, but...
Went over to Hawaii again at ard 11pm, after checking over at Blue Rose, which was just closing.
Told to wait by Miko (why dun she massage also!?!) for 15min for my turn, she recommended a Ah Ping, but saw this ger in Jap sch ger top, asked for her, turned out to be Xiao Min...
She was ok in the massage, quite strong but not as strong as Sha Sha.
Quite chatty, cos left the 2 of us n another customer with Ah Ping, another quite chio ger (din manage to get her name) with nice boobs left just before it was my turn. Her phone kept ringing, which was quite irritating.
She also asked whether there was a TN website, but told her not that I know of, except there's a forum where ppl share their exp & recommendation of the TN in Sillypore.
Like Bro LooseCannon said, no autoroam, but she said need to make money, so now ok to roam.
Wanted her to remove her top n bra, but she din want it, so only lifted them up, small A cup boobs, with brown nips, quite big, dun allow sucking though...
HJ was SOP.
On the way out, the other customer also finished, he spent 2.5hrs in total. Actually while I was waiting, he actually peered into the waiting area n asked Miko whether he can have another ger to serve him :eek:
When Ah Ping appeared, I knew I wasted another golden opportunity to try a chio ger with solid ard B+ to C cup boobs...
For ppl who wanna try Ah Ping, today is the last chance, cos heard that she's going back to PRC on Thursday...

Rating:
Name: Xiao Min
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: A Cup
Masage: 7/10 (Still can be harder)
HJ: 7/10 (Give her 0.5 more cos she offered to clean my mess after I had some more post-cum)
Damage: $30 + $40 (Added $10 cos made her worked till after 12mn, she still have classes later at 9am)
RTF: Dun think so, must try to kick this habit, before it burns a hole in my pocket...

Randi_Candi
17-11-2004, 12:21 PM
i am a newbie here but after reading much of this thing,i decide to try up this miko which alot of report here.

So the nightmare starts, lousy skills just anyhow scratch here n there, during the back potion, never even touch the ass and chop chop use a towel and wipe,,fxxxxxx disappointed and turn to front, hope for something and still the same,,,the important part never even touch,,,so sian 80% liao. then wipe up and start the 5 min massage in front as i say i dun want behind massage anymore,,,so touch here n there missing the important touch

Thanks for reading....

Haha....dun worry....every1 starts as a newbie and pick up along the way
I think u might have picked a wrong timing for the gal.
True that customers are the king and if she does not give u the good chemistry then better skip her the next round

But I thikn if u r looking for a better rub-ber look for Sa2 or Li2
These 2 are better at rubbing, else dun expect too much cos most of these gals do not have proper training and they r just going thru the motion

Chill man......alot of other joints and gals to explore :D

xxrain
17-11-2004, 05:21 PM
Me really bad boy, just promised last wk to quit TN, but....

bro, that's wat happen to me everytime i say that i will stop going to tuinas...
always ended up going for more...

orche
17-11-2004, 07:09 PM
bro, that's wat happen to me everytime i say that i will stop going to tuinas...
always ended up going for more...

Bros peckpeck & xxrain,

My diagnosis is that u 2 have become sex-addicts, no tuinas-addicts.

It is an expensive hobby & can lead to financial problems.

Maybe u should alternate btw $60 & $30, so that not so taxing.

It all about mind over body, but everytime the gals call us 'swear ga', our limbs go soft & our dicks go hard.

Any bros got any ideas how to kick the habits? :o

spown04
17-11-2004, 09:56 PM
Thank you bro for the encouragement! i will keep up and post more FR ,,,hope will not be so bad luck....

peckpeck
17-11-2004, 10:51 PM
Bros peckpeck & xxrain,

My diagnosis is that u 2 have become sex-addicts, no tuinas-addicts.

It is an expensive hobby & can lead to financial problems.

Maybe u should alternate btw $60 & $30, so that not so taxing.

It all about mind over body, but everytime the gals call us 'swear ga', our limbs go soft & our dicks go hard.

Any bros got any ideas how to kick the habits? :o

I only smile when they call me 'suai ge', cos I know I not suai, but i look younger than my age.

Usually will go visit after my wife makes me horny, but can't do, cos we haven't customary marriage, still stay with our parents, so need an outlet to unload :p
Men are really ppo things, controlled by our lil heads...

tower
17-11-2004, 10:56 PM
Went to Hawaii today again. Was given Anna (28 yrs old) of abt 1.6m. Massage was so-so, not that fantastic. Subsequently after 30 mins, popped the magic question. I asked for BBBJ. Initially she didn't want it as she was still a newbie there for 2 days. Assured her that it was ok. When she took off her bra, wow had 35B+ boobs. Really a handful to cup with. Slided my hands into her cunt and she was already wet liao. As I continued to play with her cunt, she couldn't stand it and we got into a 69 position. She sucked my dick without hesitation and I continued fingering her. Finished the session with a big orgasm as i squirted a load of sperm juice on my body. She looked so sex-craved and excited when I came.

Name: Anna
Height: 1.6m
Boobs: 35B+
BBBJ: 6
FJ: Nil
RTF: Yes

Cheers, hoping for some more FRs from other samsters....

Tower :)

giggs310010
18-11-2004, 03:29 AM

Tower ;)
Recently went to look for MengYue, however when i saw her, she didn't look like 28, in fact she look quite mature.
I rejected her, looking around I spotted a girl with very big tits almost pop out of her dress. Her name is AMY , I give signal to ladyboss that i want amy.

In the room , I asked for sexy message right away.
She gave me very good sexy massage with lots of teasing.
When she asked me to turn around, I start to lift up her skirt, she did not resist.
I advance further by stripping her top, wow she has a pair of huge tits to squeeze on.
So 1 hand busy squeeze her tits, another hand pull down her pantie to finger her, she wet very easily, I could see that she close her eyes to enjoy.

I told her to lie down on the bed, while i knew on the bed beside her.
It was the position for me to continue to finger her & touching her tits.
I go close to her ear to whisper to her I want to make love to her, keep moaning softly to her ear, she responded with climax.
Next, I grab her head to bring her mouth to my cock.
wow she suck my cock at the same time I finger her cunt and squeeze her tits.
WHAT A SIGHT TO VIEW .....
I did not last long after seeing this, I exploded my load into her mouth, some of the sperm landed on her hair and face.

For those brother who want to try her, pls do not review the FR to her, but just enjoy yourself to the fullest, have fun, and pls post your FR experience to all of us, thanks. :)

Darknites
18-11-2004, 10:22 AM
For those brother who want to try her, pls do not review the FR to her, but just enjoy yourself to the fullest, have fun, and pls post your FR experience to all of us, thanks. :)
Solid FR.. and yes, I agree that we should not reveal other bro's experience to the gals.. it's like telling them we have this site..

Cheers,
Shadow

Darknites
18-11-2004, 05:13 PM
Name: Anna
Height: 1.6m
Boobs: 35B+
BBBJ: 6
FJ: Nil
RTF: Yes

Tower :)
went down to Hawaii today, at the time i arrived, only Anna available... but after giving her a proper look, dun think she can make it.. if i take her, i would probably need to close my eyes and imagine a much prettier gal to get my brother excited.. my ratings on her based on first look:

Look: 4/10 (you sure she only 28?)
Figure: 4/10 (plumb.. maybe got the B cup.. but also got the body to match it)
Dressing: 2/10 (typical PRC middle-age dressing.. a turn off)

Anyway, 1st time get to see Miko.. cos I'm never a regular of her shops.. but have to say not bad looking (err.. base on 1st look also).. asked if she does the massage and she said no.. if yes, would have gone for her..

So.. Miko has retired from the massage scene? Remembered ever reading that she still does the massage occassionally..

Cheers,
Shadow

Innoncent$
18-11-2004, 10:20 PM
Today night saw Miko in dark dres.. Wah liao.. very sexy... too bad that she is not doing TN...sigh! :(

stallion1811
19-11-2004, 02:15 AM
Hello there,what was the damaged for the session? Can you tell? Tks.

maituleow
19-11-2004, 04:13 PM
RTF: Dun think so, must try to kick this habit, before it burns a hole in my pocket...

You betta kick this hbit be4 it comes an addiction..then..u end up like me!!hehehehehehe

orche
19-11-2004, 08:00 PM
You betta kick this hbit be4 it comes an addiction..then..u end up like me!!hehehehehehe

Can always alternate btw. $60, $30, $60..............

Redoxan
19-11-2004, 08:19 PM
Went to Miko shop last week, was assigned Mengyue...Got into the cubicle..started off with the back...Massage was crappy...press here press there with no strength...

Then decided to tell her to massage in front, i sat up on the bed and caress her boob..then asked her lie on the bed while i stand...pull up her top, remove the bra, tthen unzip he rpant...fondle her breast and masturbate her clitoris for her...looking at her fucking horny face...wow buay tahan aso..meanwhile she start to stroke my dick and wanna to make me cum..but however i re-divert my thought to last longer..

Eventually told her i wanna her to BBBJ for me, so when to the toilet and wash my little giant head...and back inot the room...she starts to BBBJ...slowly to fast...cum after 5 mins later..

FR
Name: mengyue (didnt ask he rhow old cos bro here have given different age)
boob: 34B (long nipple)
HJ: 7/10
BBBJ:7/10
FJ: Nil (she said $100 to fuck her outside exclusive hotel)
RTF: I am a regular in Miko shop...(think i am dying of poorness)
Damage: $30 + $60

orche
19-11-2004, 08:28 PM
Went to Miko shop last week, was assigned Mengyue...Got into the cubicle..started off with the back...Massage was crappy...press here press there with no strength...

Saw this Mengyue once in red lacy dress, look like a Korean War veteran, just my 2 cents' worth. :eek:

Innoncent$
19-11-2004, 08:47 PM
Saw this Mengyue once in red lacy dress, look like a Korean War veteran, just my 2 cents' worth. :eek:

Yesterday was it???

sirek4
19-11-2004, 10:46 PM
Dear Bro,

boobs : 33B (i guess)

Thanks for reading....

wah...didn't noe u rate here boobs 2 b C...juz joking la...try her a few times liao...1st time tried her...she told me 8 mths never had sex...can fj but outside...ask her spent overnite w/ me how much...she said $400...i said consider...can't lift her dress...her bra...can touch outside only...said tat 1 2 c go hotel then c lor...stupid reason...2nd time try her...managed 2 get her 2 lie beside me...tried 2 lift her bra...no way so roam outside...while i tried 2 kiss her all over her face...no kissing on lips...lick her ears...then venture 2 her panties then to her cb...she tried 2 push my hands away but i resist so she buay tahan so i continue 2 rub her until she cum n she rub me till i cum oso lor...1st time tried her...paid her $60 in total coz i cum 2 times...2nd time i tried her i juz auto pay her $60...the 3rd time i tried her...seems like avoiding me liao...told me some guy bought her a gold bracelet...tyring 2 taunt me 2 buy 1 similar 4 her or go hotel w/ her...i say siao...$400 le...exclusive of hotel...juz 1 nite only...maybe other bros who have some luck w/ her can try lor...hee hee :)

sirek4
20-11-2004, 09:41 PM
was watching tis Channel U program when suddenly an idea hit me...Ah Ping resemble Li Zi Qing (Erica Lee)'s younger sis frm an angle @ a certain distance :p

Randi_Candi
21-11-2004, 02:23 PM
1st time tried her...she told me 8 mths never had sex...can fj but outside...ask her spent overnite w/ me how much...she said $400...i said consider...can't lift her dress...her bra...can touch outside only...said tat 1 2 c go hotel then c lor...stupid reason...
2nd time try her...managed 2 get her 2 lie beside me...tried 2 lift her bra...no way so roam outside...while i tried 2 kiss her all over her face...no kissing on lips...lick her ears...then venture 2 her panties then to her cb...she tried 2 push my hands away but i resist so she buay tahan so i continue 2 rub her until she cum n she rub me till i cum oso lor...1st time tried her...paid her $60 in total coz i cum 2 times...2nd time i tried her i juz auto pay her $60...the 3rd time i tried her
Ah Ping?
Sure avoid her liao.......400? crazy!
Can do much more with that 400bucks :p

sirek4
21-11-2004, 04:48 PM
Ah Ping?
Sure avoid her liao.......400? crazy!
Can do much more with that 400bucks :p

i mean provided if u wanna spent overnite with her...if not u dun have 2 spent tat kind of $ :)

Bravo-2-0
21-11-2004, 06:24 PM
MeiMei is back!!
was at miko's last sat and saw her but she said she start working on Monday, so bros who like her service @@ can tried to look for her on Monday.

Redoxan
21-11-2004, 10:52 PM
Wow...looks like i got to go back and look for meimei..really miz her...

Sextify
21-11-2004, 11:46 PM
Dear bro...This is my first time posting a forum after reading sooo many..will be guilty if i nv contribute any..If there is anything i said wrongly..pse forgive and correct me...Was a regular at miko shop since the days of 678...had tried b4 jingjing (Fav), Keke, Lili, ShaSha...went in around 6 plus today...saw miko and 4 gals chatting happily..feel bad to disturb them.. :) was assigned with Yingying..first impression..'ok..not bad lah'. cos i saw a very young gal..tot is miko daughter so dun dare to ask...but it's not..WOW..any bro noe this VERY young gal? went into a cubicle with basin...WOW..ho seh liao..sure got action wan..went in strip to my towel..opt for 1hr massage..yingying was very horny..ask whether can army guy 'da fei ji' anot juz after 1min of massage..wah lao eh..she got a very big and firm boobs..black bra somemore..pop out the qns after 35mins of soso masage...hj-30..bbbj-60.so i opt for bbbj @50 after sawing the pouting lips of her..she strip to her pantie..lick me all over folloow by a breast fuck...WOW..heaven..i a little bit buay tahan liao..when she bbbj me..juz last for 3min when i cum in her mouth..so sad..but the foreplay was enjoyable..was ask whether wan another round of bbbj free.. OF COS LAH..so she start foreplay again follow by a hj then bbbj...this time last longer..very accomodating to my preferred bbbj position...nice attitude...

Name : YingYing
Boobs : Dunno how to classified..Big, nice, cute, handful...firm...Best done when Breast fuck..

Attitide : 9/10 Very accomodating

Looks: 7/10 Mature looking..short..Chio when in room..nice smile...abit plumb..ABIT only...

Dressing: Sleevless t and mini skirt.....

Character : Very friendly...Very horny..say this place is not for place for children(me)..wah..20 liao leh..when i ask y...she said she will accidently caress my dick...(which she do tat). Nabei.."Accidentely".....

RTF : Sure..cos she promise me fj next time...WOW...

Damage : Entrance (30) + bbbj*2 (50) + add tips (20) = $100 Quite worthwhile lah...cos very few will give 2 bbbj....

Thanks for reading.....

Randi_Candi
22-11-2004, 12:25 AM
i mean provided if u wanna spent overnite with her...if not u dun have 2 spent tat kind of $
No offence but for 400.......a std rate would give u 2 nights and 100 for novelties and food :D
Anyway its ur call but even mid to higher ends ktvs gals also dun ask for this kinda price

Better to utilise the money to the max, my man :)

Bravo-2-0
22-11-2004, 07:32 AM
bro Sirek4, i think Ah-ping might not know the rates here in Singapore and anyhow quote you or trying to smoke you. Anyway i dun think she here for long anyway.Maybe next time round when such situation happen, you can instate the market rate (lower ends..hee..hee... :D ) for the rest of us.

pig40
22-11-2004, 10:59 PM
Xiao Tian is here.

kwailum28
23-11-2004, 02:36 AM
Xiao Tian is here.

Also at BLK 203 a few doors away is Rose Health Club. Managed by PRC mamasan and all PRC girls. Massage $30 for one hour.No bathroom facilities. Service acceptable if you are not serious about massage.
Entrance also from the rear door up the stair case.

Bravo-2-0
23-11-2004, 08:39 AM
So many tn shops, sooner or later there maybe a price war on the hr rates and maybe later price war for special??keke... :rolleyes:

ca1vin
23-11-2004, 10:24 AM
wah.. seems like houg**g now got a lot of TN for us sia.. Will have a hard time choosing which to go.. :D

Redoxan
23-11-2004, 02:30 PM
So far tried most of the TN in hougang St 21...think the best is still Miko's cos the environment is cosy and girls there is better looking aso..

Juz my 2cents worth

kwailum28
23-11-2004, 03:13 PM
So far tried most of the TN in hougang St 21...think the best is still Miko's cos the environment is cosy and girls there is better looking aso..

Juz my 2cents worth

Thank you for your comments.
I shall try Miko this evening,.

Redoxan
23-11-2004, 05:39 PM

Miko is the boss of the shop, she have a few girls working there...can ask for Mengyue if you want surprise out of it..but of cse muz pay..

kwailum28
23-11-2004, 09:36 PM
Miko is the boss of the shop, she have a few girls working there...can ask for Mengyue if you want surprise out of it..but of cse muz pay..

Originally Posted by kwailum28
I am sorry that I did not make myself clear. When I said, I will try Miko, I mean I will try the TN called Miko, and not the boss, Miko.
Sorry for the misunderstanding :)

Redoxan
24-11-2004, 11:42 PM
Any new gers??? Anyone know when Jing2 coming back...

GhostRay
24-11-2004, 11:45 PM
Any new gers??? Anyone know when Jing2 coming back...Hmmm..... I will be going tomolo or fri. Will post my FR when I return. Think Jing2 will be back ard a month or 2.

Redoxan
24-11-2004, 11:50 PM
me maybe aso going on Friday...it not meeting OC..then will go...

So far everytime i go Miko shop, always go to the same cubicle...quite cosy but the TN bed very noisy...

Guess bros know which one i m toking about...

So far...have tried lili (dun know whether the same lili cos a few lili there, mengyue, meimei, jing2, )

Still prefer Meimei...