PDA

View Full Version : How long is right?

ninjaball
13-09-2010, 10:18 PM
Recently met up with a fl. She is pretty and fiery,hence I enjoy the session very much. The most recent session is fabulous, and it lasted more than 45 mins. I am sweating abit end of session and she halfway thru would kept saying I really made her shook. However recently I read that research has shown that 10 mins is sufficient for good sex. My questions for experienced bros and sis here is:

do girls really like long sessions? Think I foreplay for ten mins and finger her for five mins and pump her in out for 30 mins +
wouldn't their pussies be sore?
Just wondering if the fl said that she enjoy the session real or not...:)
Thanks for advice.

(Beyond)
13-09-2010, 10:20 PM
Most of the FL will say that "very shiok".

It make u to rtf her more.

VegaOrtiz
13-09-2010, 10:37 PM
I think it's the quality of the bonk, not the duration of the bonk that matters. Sure, it would be disappointing if the sex only lasted 5 mins, but I doubt the girl would enjoy it if it went for more than an hour.

tigerprawn
14-09-2010, 01:37 AM
There is no hard and fast rule on how long is good. It all depends on the individuals involved, timing, chemistry, environment and circumstances under which the copulation occured. Everything happens naturally. Not like you are going to take out a stop watch and time foreplay 10 minutes, then finger 5 minutes then pump 30 minutes right? That would be so boring and unexciting if you were to adopt and stick to some supposedly golden formula on time duration and standard operating procedure.

Normal
14-09-2010, 11:23 AM
Duration long doesnt means its enjoyable, the feelings counts.

wildbeast
14-09-2010, 11:42 AM
Just my opinion:-

Your mentioned is normal to me. As said, quality of sex more important.

Likewise, these FLs like to make you shiok to RTF by saying you have big dick, very good in sex, she enjoys a lot, handsome, like you a lot ........ Just remember to always take their words with a scoop of salt. You are merely another transcation to her.

Nevertheless, hope you could find another great bonk like this and be safe be happy! :)

BiRd13
14-09-2010, 01:05 PM
Agreed with bro tigerprawn...
There's no long or short in a love making session.
Its the way you are into, and how much both party enjoys it.

You can shoot at 5mins, but the girls cums too, so why not?
Rather than you fuck for 1hr, but the girls never cums.. Its pointless...

geckoSG
14-09-2010, 01:08 PM
Its not about timing, but if u can make the woman climax over long period
of time, then she will enjoy it.

No point long hours of sex, but she dun get climax.. Its frustration for her...
Short thrust could bring her climax within 5 minutes.

:D

freezetheDB
14-09-2010, 03:10 PM
women might still enjoy it even if they do not climax (but feeling and chemistry must be right)

however, if the woman does not have orgasm during prolong periods she might feel frustrated.

The truth is, women might not climax all the time, and at times might 'pretend' so they can end the session sooner. Different women react differently. No one trick fits all pony.

hornydude
14-09-2010, 03:14 PM
There is no hard and fast rule on how long is good. It all depends on the individuals involved, timing, chemistry, environment and circumstances under which the copulation occured. Everything happens naturally. Not like you are going to take out a stop watch and time foreplay 10 minutes, then finger 5 minutes then pump 30 minutes right? That would be so boring and unexciting if you were to adopt and stick to some supposedly golden formula on time duration and standard operating procedure.

I agree,I bonked my ex for 2 hours, cause I couldn't go fast and she was lazy to do anything, she felt shiok and sore as well

k9818
14-09-2010, 05:15 PM
When the gal pays you after the sex....then it means you are really good.

tiddley69
14-09-2010, 06:38 PM
I came across an article about this topic, around a year ago. They even had a survey asking 100 girls on their most ideal duration of their actual intercourse only.

It was about 13 minutes if I remember correctly.

mldue
14-09-2010, 07:17 PM
When the gal pays you after the sex....then it means you are really good.

or she's a seasoned tipster.
i'd settle for a compliment and maybe breakfast... ;)

alvin36
14-09-2010, 07:29 PM

agree... another point to note is.... if there is extra "thrilling" factor... I'm sure both guys and gals will cum more easily. for example, fingering in cinema or other public places.