PDA

View Full Version : Cheonging in China - some basic tips

Hippove
13-09-2010, 02:02 AM
I wonder how is Chang Ping coming along with the Guangzhou games and whether there will be any raid?..

any brudders with latest information, pls share...for Sept, Oct and Nov..

anyway, to keep it simple, this new thread (hope some brudders can up my points).. seeks to address and share some tips for cheonging in China.

Most taxi drivers know where to bring you
they will have contacts for any joints esp. saunas, that are still open
and only THey can bring you.
I would suggest that you verify with the 2nd or 3rd taxi driver...before you settle with the 1st one.
They get a commission for bringing you there..
- Assess the taxi driver, if not sincere, dont go with him....
- you need to read the driver well...

there are such things called black pubs, black KTVs and also black saunas, which means they are there to KETOK you..
so one must be careful.

so this can happen in An Hui province, quite good
- they even have fish tank you can choose from..

also can happen in Sanya - dont bother cheonging here, it;s very expensive and the gals are like SHIT...
I think it's the same for Haikou, so dont waste your time

and in Hangzhou, be careful, when a taxi driver ask whether you wanna go to some KTV with some young gals, esp, those that hang out outside pubs, e.g. in Eudora Station along Nan Shan Lu..DONT EVER GO!!

Shanghai is still going on strong, as there are expectations given it's EXPo status, so dont think it's closed becoz of EXPO..
I just called the OKT, still open and going strong..

Beijing is very strict now, dont even bother with outcall, your gals will look like shit..and maybe only 2 out of 100 will look nice..
try - BoBoMee, along Salidun road, stretch opp. Babyface
young chicks 20 years old..

Chong Qing is not bad, but you be better off picking gals from the pub or club.
otherwise, touts from the streets.
gals quality is very country, so dont bother..

above all, base it on your gut feel, if you dont feel good, dont go in!

Aside from Dong Guan, I hear there are gems in Changsa, Jiangxi, Hubei and Dalian, will update bros, when i visit these places

hope more brudders can share strategy on this thread..and also tips!

cheerz!!!

Hippove
26-09-2010, 12:53 AM
Don't bother buying things for pretty gals
unless you wanna buy flowers or perfume...
if you buy expensive things, it will be a waste of your money...
the gal will forget you the next day
China gals are KNN type so only maybe 1 out 100 is not like that..
very hard to find this type, unlike gals in other countries..

so when you go out to cheong, just cheong, have fun, enjoy
if you feel rich, and got to much money to spend, then buy and make your gal happy lor, but i wont do that...
maybe she will lick you for 5 more mins,
for what's is worth...

Hippove
26-09-2010, 12:55 AM
by the way, i heard Chang An, very chaotic

Chang Ping still better..

latest for DG, CP, i have posted in the CP forum
go check it out..cheerZ!

not sure what is yenda scene in Oct and Nov
i chose to go Mooncake festival coz all the yenda, also eating mooncakes..
they also want holiday...

singlad
26-09-2010, 02:58 PM
I wonder how is Chang Ping coming along with the Guangzhou games and whether there will be any raid?..

any brudders with latest information, pls share...for Sept, Oct and Nov..

anyway, to keep it simple, this new thread (hope some brudders can up my points).. seeks to address and share some tips for cheonging in China.

Most taxi drivers know where to bring you
they will have contacts for any joints esp. saunas, that are still open
and only THey can bring you.
I would suggest that you verify with the 2nd or 3rd taxi driver...before you settle with the 1st one.
They get a commission for bringing you there..
- Assess the taxi driver, if not sincere, dont go with him....
- you need to read the driver well...

there are such things called black pubs, black KTVs and also black saunas, which means they are there to KETOK you..
so one must be careful.

I am a bit confused by your safety advice here.
How do you verify with the 2nd and 3rd taxi driver ? what if there are all from the same gang? If they are the only ones who can bring you there, isn't it likely that these are the places to avoid? Thanks for your clarification if possible.

Southpaw
26-09-2010, 03:29 PM
Thanks for sharing the info bro.

Hippove
27-09-2010, 12:54 AM
Bro Singlad,
it means if you check on one SN or BBS joint etc. with 1 taxi driver...you get the street intelligence (street intel)
then later when you take taxi again, you ask another driver...
and then when you go out again, you ask the 3rd

by consolidating your various questions, you can already wrap up the common SNs and famous joints for each town...

if they are all black drivers, then you damn sway lor..
check with the 4th and 5th...

unless you meet some fucker cab driver, who play punk with you, or dont want to tell you, then ask another..

unfit
27-09-2010, 01:12 AM
Bro Singlad,
it means if you check on one SN or BBS joint etc. with 1 taxi driver...you get the street intelligence (street intel)

by consolidating your various questions, you can already wrap up the common SNs and famous joints for each town...

unless you meet some fucker cab driver, who play punk with you, or dont want to tell you, then ask another..
Thanks for your info bro...

What i normally do is to get info from the bellboy...

Just give them tips and they will know where to recommend to you liao...

I think this way is not too tiring...

Just my 2 cent worth...Happy Bonking...Cheers

whathuh
27-09-2010, 04:01 PM
Going to Shanghai in Oct. Can still access SBF online there? Thanks.

SHalone
27-09-2010, 08:09 PM
Going to Shanghai in Oct. Can still access SBF online there? Thanks.

As at now, no issue.

whathuh
27-09-2010, 09:55 PM
Thanks SHalone. Thought SBF is blocked in China but glad to know it isn't. Need to refer to SBF for tips when im in Shanghai, maybe going over to Hangzhou and Suzhou too. Thanks again.

Cerberus
27-09-2010, 10:30 PM
Any tips on storing those precious RMBs during travel?

singlad
28-09-2010, 02:48 AM
Bro Singlad,

Thanks for your clarification. Another bro's suggestion of asking the bellboy is also good idea. thanks.

Optimus_Prime
28-09-2010, 08:57 AM
Here's the #1 tip I can give you for cheonging in china.

Read the forum threads on each area (changping, shanghai, zhuhai etc etc) from front to back. Read the tcss, read the FRs, see the pictures, read and read..... all the info you ever want is hidden there.

It may take you a few hours but by the time you are done, you will have garner the experiences of many many SBF bros who have been there before you.

So don't be LAZY and start reading.

PS : I've read the Chang-An thread from back to front, it took me more than 2 days but at least now I know what it had to offer in the past, what it has to offer in the present and what to expect from here onwards.

adidas88
28-09-2010, 09:03 AM

Read the forum threads on each area (changping, shanghai, zhuhai etc etc) from front to back. Read the tcss, read the FRs, see the pictures, read and read..... all the info you ever want is hidden there.

It may take you a few hours but by the time you are done, you will have garner the experiences of many many SBF bros who have been there before you.

PS : I've read the Chang-An thread from back to front, it took me more than 2 days but at least now I know what it had to offer in the past, what it has to offer in the present and what to expect from here onwards.

kudos to u, bro ...

"There's no fool like an old fool --- you can't beat experience."

Garage1
28-09-2010, 09:59 AM

so hardworking ar!!!!!!!!

uobboss
28-09-2010, 08:42 PM
Do not keep all ur money in one place as the pickpocketing gangs there are rampant . Always have alternative source of money somewhere .

sex crusader
28-09-2010, 10:23 PM
This one very 'chim'!What is 'alternative' source of money somewhere?From where huh?:D

adidas88
29-09-2010, 08:52 AM
This one very 'chim'!What is 'alternative' source of money somewhere?From where huh?:D

maybe he mean from atm or from his KC ...
or maybe his KC's dog .... :D :D

but it's always safe not to bring large amount of cash out ...
just bring enough and leave the rest in the hotel safe ...
even atm or credit cards ... dun have to bring the whole wallet out ...
just take one or 2 cards when u go out ...

always must have contingency plan ... :)

Mekatulia
29-09-2010, 12:59 PM
The safest way to be in any foreign place or matter of infact even on homeground, is to be so unassuming to the point that, nobody even knew you were there. But's rather difficult to accomplish I would say. The next best thing is, while you are there, you get to enjoy what you are there for, and after you've left, everybody seems to have amnesia and couldn't remember who that bloke was... :D

uobboss
29-09-2010, 07:41 PM

well phrased .

Heard of man waking up in bath tub full of ice with missing organs but forgot in which country . might be urban myth . Juz be careful lor .

adidas88
29-09-2010, 08:49 PM
well phrased .

Heard of man waking up in bath tub full of ice with missing organs but forgot in which country . might be urban myth . Juz be careful lor .

"Reason to not party anymore"

A TRUE STORY!

This guy who lived next door to Amy (my girlfriend) went out last Saturday night to a party. He was having a good time, had a couple of beers and some girl seemed to like him and invited him to go to another party. He quickly agreed and decided to go along with her. She took him to a party in some apartment and they continued to drink, and even got involved with some other drugs (unknown which). The next thing he knew, he woke up completely naked in a bathtub filled with ice. He was still feeling the effects of the drugs, but looked around to see he was alone.

He looked down at his chest, which had "CALL 911 OR YOU WILL DIE" written on it in lipstick. He saw a phone was on a stand next to the tub, so he picked it up and dialed. He explained to the EMS operator what the situation was and that he didn't know where he was, what he took, or why he was really calling. She advised him to get out of the tub. He did, and she asked him to look himself over in the mirror. He did, and appeared normal, so she told him to check his back. He did, only to find two 9 inch slits on his lower back. She told him to get back in the tub immediately, and they sent a rescue team over.

Apparently, after being examined, he found out more of what had happened. His kidneys were stolen. They are worth 10,000 dollars each on the black market. (I was unaware this even existed). Several guesses are in order: The second party was a sham, the people involved had to be at least medical students, and it was not just recreational drugs he was given.

Regardless, he is currently in the hospital on life support, awaiti

Pearl
29-09-2010, 09:06 PM
but it's always safe not to bring large amount of cash out ...
just bring enough and leave the rest in the hotel safe ...
even atm or credit cards ... dun have to bring the whole wallet out ...
just take one or 2 cards when u go out ...

What if I only have 1 credit card nia le?? Still bring it out? :p

adidas88
29-09-2010, 09:49 PM
What if I only have 1 credit card nia le?? Still bring it out? :p
that depends where u r going ....
if u go for footie or massage ... dun think u need to use it ...
but if u go for shopping ... then either u bring enough cash or take along ur atm card or credit card ....

normally i use my cc for hotel & ktv expenses only ...
when shopping in china ... cash is more convenient ...

sex crusader
29-09-2010, 10:28 PM
Ye..ye...ye..if you want to go PZL, you can always 办卡!No need to bring cash liao! But i need to bring RMB15 for 打D back to hotel coz i poor man cannot afford to stay at Mirathon or Huihua hotel !:D