PDA

View Full Version : AV Raid Imminent @ SELEGIE

hornyandshiny
09-09-2010, 02:54 PM
Do not flame me but trying to share info; dunno accuracy level.Heard AV targeting the KTV clubs at Peace Center.

They were suppose to have conducted a raid last Thurs/Fri but was aborted. Again do not know the reasons. AV officers were seen at CJ posing as customers last Friday. Maybe due to gang fight at geylang at 6pm that evening that the raid was cancelled?

Just sharing this info. If any brothers have even more accurate info please share as many of us have our fav KTV mei meis.

MichaelHui
09-09-2010, 03:42 PM
Do not flame me but trying to share info; dunno accuracy level.Heard AV targeting the KTV clubs at Peace Center.

They were suppose to have conducted a raid last Thurs/Fri but was aborted. Again do not know the reasons. AV officers were seen at CJ posing as customers last Friday. Maybe due to gang fight at geylang at 6pm that evening that the raid was cancelled?

Just sharing this info. If any brothers have even more accurate info please share as many of us have our fav KTV mei meis.

just wondering how you happened to have the above info?

Forbes
09-09-2010, 05:21 PM
wat is AV?

You are an idiot....

AV stands for "Adult Video"......

DNDme
09-09-2010, 05:44 PM
i all along thought AV was ANTI-VIRGIN

b00ze
09-09-2010, 05:44 PM
no la bro... AV stands for "Awesome Virgina".

torrokey
09-09-2010, 09:43 PM
How do you know????

VegaOrtiz
09-09-2010, 10:34 PM
wat is AV?
Its anti-vice.

Like other bros I'm also wondering where you get this info from though.

newyorker88
09-09-2010, 11:35 PM
Good question...

Anti VIce do not leak out info so easily...

How TS know about it?

Or is it rivary KTV trying to discourage customers to go there?

Maybe TS can tell us about bad experience there, and brothers here will judge for themselves, to go or not to go.

Double-Standard
10-09-2010, 12:19 AM
Anti-vegetarians!!

YOGTorchBearer
11-09-2010, 05:27 PM
Maybe the threadstarter is AV himself! Trying to help all bros here in case we get caught with our pants down when the raid happend.

owen10
12-09-2010, 03:18 AM
i dont think we should try to be heroes starting such threads. instead of helping bros here it may well get them into trouble. if you do not want to be sent to cantonment to drink kopi, best not to nosey-poke into AV business. Furthermore how can we verify if there's truth in the post? if it's a false alarm, you could be causing the many clubs to lose business. dont small see the power of internet.

Double-Standard
12-09-2010, 03:32 AM
Why post if you are merely at the receiving end of so and so said what? post what you have heard from the direct source or you have gone through the actual experience, be it clean massage, HJ, BJ, FJ etc, not being a fool, I believe some are using this interesting website to further their stupid hidden objectives -- be it good or evil!!