PDA

View Full Version : <<*SMASHING HARLOTS*>> PROUDLY PRESENT <<SARAH>> 22yo SWEET YOUNG BEST THING!

smashingHarlots
09-09-2010, 12:02 AM
Smashing Harlots Presents: SARAH..SYT Looks That Will Make U MELTS

Sarah
Stats: 33B-26-35
Height: 165cm
Weight: 47kg
Services: BBBJ, CIM, COF, COB, Frenching, Massage, Fingering, Painting, Ass Rimming
Damage: 100 / 90 / 2
**Non chinese bros kindly drop us a note to enable us to advise u appropriately...Thks**

SMASHING HARLOTS FORUM (www.smashingharlots.com)
[Click to Join Forum for latest updates & FR's]

SMASHING HARLOTS GALLERY (http://www.slide.com/r/UXYMjXEb5j8E1eMFeKZ4i_83ef3Fkn-M?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original)

smashingHarlots
09-09-2010, 08:02 AM

Sarah
Services: BBBJ, CIM, COF, COB, Frenching, Massage, Fingering, Painting, Ass Rimming
**Non chinese bros kindly drop us a note to enable us to advise u appropriately...Thks**

smashingHarlots
09-09-2010, 10:24 AM

Sarah

smashingHarlots
09-09-2010, 12:20 PM

Sarah

Boboi27
09-09-2010, 12:43 PM
hi can i book massage session with sarah?

im a malay guy 27 yrs.

smashingHarlots
09-09-2010, 04:53 PM

Sarah

smashingHarlots
09-09-2010, 04:59 PM
hi can i book massage session with sarah?

im a malay guy 27 yrs.

bro, do sms 82802169 for available slots
thks bro!

smashingHarlots
09-09-2010, 08:46 PM

Sarah

smashingHarlots
09-09-2010, 10:58 PM

Sarah
**ALL Bros from ALL RACE are WELCOME...Thks**

SMASHING HARLOTS GALLERY (http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae194/smashing_harlots/33b-26-35.jpg)

cheran_authiapp
09-09-2010, 11:38 PM
FR
Tarma with Sarah & Tina
Date: 09-09-2010 time: 8pm damage promo @ sgd 200/90mins/2shots

Thanks bro for the booking:

Before I start my fuck report I must say to all the sammyboy forum bro's that Sarah is the undisputed AR queen and I request all samsters/bro's to support Sarah please.

Arrive the hotel room at 8.06pm and ding dong open door saw 2 nice looking girls in their bra/panty only. Tina is taller and busty and cute. But Sarah is petite, small frame but sexy.

Even though the room/bathroom is small both girls came to the shower and bathed me and I felt like a king. Sarah rubber her full body/small firm boobs on my body while Tina rubbed her busty big soft boobs on my back.Sarah cleaned my tool and kissed the head of my penis.
both of them cleaned my body with towel. Tina licked and sucked my penis and gave good bbbj while Sarah did mind blowing super solid Ass rimming, bro's Sarah gave me the best ass licking until I said stop, I was in heaven. Then Tina put the cap and did cow girl while Sarah licked and kissed my upper chest and then gave extra-ordinary frenching, lip, tongue licking/fighting, face licking in short I must say Sarah eat/licked and sucked me out and after cow-girl I nobles Tina in doggie style for 10 minutes and then I removed the cap and cum on Tina' boobs. First shot over with Tina. Then Sarah and Tina came with me to the shower and bathed me and in the small bathroom Sarah bite and licked my buttocks and gave me excellent sensation.

On to the bed, both Saran and Tina gave me double massage and after 15 minutes or so we started second round, but Tina did not do AR (ass rimming) and she don't like it and so I told her to spread her pussy so that I can finger fuck her and with 2 fingers I finger fucked Tina and at the same time i french tina while Sarah gave superb BBBJ and I also finger fucked Sarah pussy. Then Sarah ride on me (on top) while I squeezed her small boobs hardly). Then I did doggie with Sarah and finally I cum on her mouth and sarah swallowed.

Verdict: Sarah is the best AR queen and service oriented girl I have ever met in my 10 years in Sammyboy forum.

I will RTF Sarah on Friday at 5pm and I have confirmed the booking with bro already. Dear samsters look wise Sarah may only get 6/10 but service wise 11/10 and she never said no to any of our/my request. I left the room with happiness because of Sarah. I must Tina is good but Sarah is super good. But Tina is beautiful.

Thanks.