PDA

View Full Version : Look for sugar girlsfriend or Insurance ladies

funradical
06-09-2010, 02:12 PM
Hi

I am in my 20s looking for a sugar girl to support or any insurance ladiies willing to do extra service for deals...

funradical
07-09-2010, 01:03 AM
why so quiet?

Fetish Joe
07-09-2010, 04:38 AM
why so quiet?

cos dun knw wat to say lah....

cheers:D

joew2005
07-09-2010, 04:51 AM
:confused: 1 moment suger gal .... then insurance ladies willing 2 do extra svc 4 deals ???

so is the ts looking 2 spend $ ..... or here 2 milk a suger gal ???

Swagelock
07-09-2010, 04:52 AM
U wan sugar gals to support u. But willing to pay for service on insurance agents in order for them to hit quota. U only wan the best of both worlds. Where got such gd deals? U can try sell backside then...:mad:

FierceCow
07-09-2010, 05:14 AM
Hi all,

I am looking for Rich Hollywood heiress...to support me..like paris hilton type.

I am also looking for sweet property agent ladies that can provide me with the special services after i bought properties from them with the sugar lady's money.

Any takers? Lelong lelong!!!

Regards,
Moonaldo (Soccer player from Real MADdid)
Skills: Diving, partying, having sex with beautiful girls (unlike rooney having grandma sex), dribbling and scoring goal in pussy as well (with an illegitimate son)
Quote: I can styled my hair and had better taste than my ex-team mate Shreky!!!

Fetish Joe
07-09-2010, 05:15 AM
Hi all,

I am looking for Rich Hollywood heiress...to support me..like paris hilton type.

Most importantly i looking for sweet property agent ladies that can provide me with the special services after i bought properties from them with the sugar lady's money.

Regards,

hahhahahah lol :D

kaizerleo
11-09-2010, 01:53 PM
Hi all,

I am also looking for sweet property agent ladies that can provide me with the special services after i bought properties from them with the sugar lady's money.

Regards,

really well phrased

hermit1313
13-09-2010, 12:52 PM
i heard there are some pubs frequented by many rich tai tai for them to find young boys like you... why dun you go find out and go there to try your luck? BTW pls dun PM me, if i knew where is it, i would have gone there a long time ago :p

Flying Wing
13-09-2010, 06:07 PM
Dun think posting on forum for this kind of thing ever works.

Can't say much about tai tais but i have some experience with insurance ladies.

You'll need a personal relationship with the agent in question. I believe that the nice looking SG agents have too many guy options in their lives to consider swinging with strangers. Plus a good number of them are to proud and morally balanced for such acts. Courtesy of Gahmen's system of higher education. Not everybody is as liberal as our SBF local FLs.

You may however like to try to Malaysian girls that come over to SG. That means stopping to talk to those agents standing outside MRT asking for 2 mintues of your time.

A good number of them come to uni and end up selling insurance. Like my agent. Lolx. You tend to get lonely when you're here by yourself living in a rented room like my agent. She's been her for like 6 7 years?? I can't remember

Stroke of luck really that I managed to bed her eventually. Luck, tons of emotional foreplay, alcohol and money. Mine and hers. REMEMBER!! Dun be a wuss, always spilt the bill, and when she insist on paying full. Shut up & let her.

Anyways, its cheaper to find OKT girls. All that for one night only like not very worth it. The only interesting thing I got out of it was that she's a wild one. But if you want the "challenge" thats the way to go, time to go hang out at the Tampanies MRTs or something. :)

star~mirage
26-03-2011, 05:00 AM
Cal me dun play punk

yangguo
26-03-2011, 09:50 AM
I am in my 20s looking for a sugar girl to support or any insurance ladiies willing to do extra service for deals...

My dear bro, do you know what it takes to be a "sugar brother"?

It means more that just good looking and has a cock that can stand.

Unless you are willing to fork out at least $6,000 per month, otherwise you can forget about it :rolleyes:

makemecum
26-03-2011, 10:50 AM
should spec as folo
looking for suagr ol mummy 60 yrs ol n above, wrinkles the mo the better
make sure yo loose loose can still feel my big big...:rolleyes:

fo insurance girls, mus b model body
willin to pay SGD 1000 jus to kiss yo sweet tender lips
if tongue fighting, add another SGD 1000
for touch touch aka grope SGD 2000
for fj SGD 10,000
no worry about the SGD cos i charge my ol sugar mummy double wat i giv to u....:rolleyes: