PDA

View Full Version : Maid for Sex

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

Nature_Boy
15-05-2005, 02:12 AM
Wow............i tot now the whole night with yanti, we're gona have a fuck fest. But nah, i'm not gona go for quantity, gonna go for quality fucks. take our own sweet time and fuck. Bros, i'm not much of an FR writer so bear with me. I'm not gonna tell the usual FR's cos they all sound the same. All i want to report is that having these 2 ceweks and spent the night with them is a fucking good experience. My friend enjoyed it too. He said its money well spent. It's better than trying to hook up a girl in a pub, buy her drinks, sweet talk, etc etc, very time consuming. All the bed actions my fren and i had were very good. It's too long too describe all. My fren heard yanti's moans in his room. We really enjoyed ourselves. We even called each other on the hotel phones while both our girls are giving blow jobs at the same time. It's great. Overall great experience, u guys shud try it. We're definately RTF and this time Salena's ass is mine. My fren wanted yanti for the next return cos he cannot tahan hearing yanti's moan from the next room. try them bros, have a great time. Be nice to them and they'll be fucking nice to u. I WANT TO TAKE THIS OPPURTINITY TO THANK BRO PROPRIMATE AND STEED FOR ALL THIS EXPERIENCES. Lu orang best lah beb. Ada lagi anak baru jangan lupa tolak beb.

Nature_Boy
15-05-2005, 02:18 AM
Hope u guys enjoy my FR ok? I hope to RtF real soon. I'm gonna watch LEVANTE V BARCELONA in a while. Me taking barcelona give 1 ball. RONALDINHO and gang will help me get salena's ass.......hehehe!

Steed 4
15-05-2005, 12:10 PM
Well Bro,what else more can I say after reading your FRs.WOW..And glad u two had a great time.Yeah totally agreed with Salena's ass..nice n curved.
Me got to try too sometime,so far permission denied.But what the hack.If there's a will,there's a way...Most Probably will get both of us abit drunk...
n high...n the word paiseh n tak mau will be gone..... ;)
...............Sliver dripping liao.......what to do,,just swallow first...

Mediator
15-05-2005, 10:20 PM
Thanks to all bros who up my points... Really appreciate your kindness... Will give more FR when cheonging... Only my travelling allows little time for this... but I cannot give Salena a miss since I have seen her... Thank you again...

proprimate
16-05-2005, 07:38 AM
Bros,

Thanks to bros out there, these gals are going for a holiday trip to Thailand during the coming long weekend(Vesak Day). I think their flight would be on Friday (20th May), Thai Airways for those who want to wave them goodbye kekekeke at the airport.

Anyway, u guys have from now till Friday to cheong them. Dun say I neber say if u miss the chance kekekekeke. Cheers!

proprimate
16-05-2005, 09:34 PM
Bros,

there seem to be a new trend going on now, ie, the gals told me bros out there are now in the habit of booking the both of them together with their friend. Separate rooms of course. It's a great way of seeing both stars and in future try the other. Kekekekeke. keep those FRs coming. Cheers!

Jimbo_544
17-05-2005, 07:49 AM
Thats very true cos the most recent was from me and my friend....thanks for the contact. I had the maid while the model went to me buddy.

Needless to say, service was top notch with superb suction power. Felt like powerful vacuum cleaner cleaning the little brother's tubes. Looks are ok (did not see the model though) but service is damn good la....def recommended.

proprimate
18-05-2005, 01:06 AM
Bros,

Check it out! Our 'maid' has some improvements in looks and caught me off guard tat is all I can say and she says there will be more surprises when she comes back from thailand. I wonder what??? In fact the both of them (the other is Salena) promised changes.............eeemmmmm!???!!!

Took her at 4 pm today coz I needed the service. Dun know why, must have been becoz of one of my colleagues dressing mebe. She just got me horni in an instance and who do call? We all know hehehehe. My colleague was wearing a strapless bra and a low neckline blouse and I could swear that she was wearing a g-string behind those cream tight skirt and there was tint of visibility of the colour- RED! She was taliking to me exposing her bra- RED. All I can tell u , I felt like sneaking my hands and grab hold of those creamy pair of melons. I just felt my did beginning to erect and my imagination ran wild with her perfume lingering on me. That instance, I had to let my tiny swimmers out. I can't as yet to get close, but I know I will in time hehehehe.

Anyway back to the 'maid'. Sms her, she free......my luck i guess, seldom get one nowadays. Did my usual booking and waited. She sms me got surprise for me. I was thinking CIM? Anal? Imagination just run wild!!!!! Then she came. Door opened and she was in her executive look today....aha! just wat I needed. But there was something different this time, she looks more prettier, then I noticed her eyes....she had brown contacts on which made her more damn sexy to eat! Next surprise was, she SHAVED her pussy....wow!!!! Clean look..........well, as u know the rest is history. I banked in 2 deposits of my little swimmers in her safety vault hehehe. That is like 2 bonks in a week. I told her got to keep the next one for Salena. It will be a race against time and we will see who gets it first to Salena, me or Bro Steed hahahaha. Cheers!

JOGK
18-05-2005, 01:48 AM
cb! no wonder she sms me in the afternoon
she told me she is horny
nnb! so thats the shaven and eyes thingy
wtf! i was in batam with my other sayang
knn! what a joke!
in singapore my batam sayang sms me to go batam
went batam and received sms from singapore by indo cewek
:(

and i just came back in the evening :p

proprimate
18-05-2005, 08:39 AM
cb! no wonder she sms me in the afternoon
she told me she is horny
nnb! so thats the shaven and eyes thingy
:p

Hahahaha, well i guess that's life but try eating a shaved pussy yuuuum yuuum plus on rainy day. What a combination!!!! Cheers!

JOGK
18-05-2005, 12:57 PM
Hahahaha, well i guess that's life but try eating a shaved pussy yuuuum yuuum plus on rainy day. What a combination!!!! Cheers!

actually i dont mind a normal pussy
but definitely not hairy armpits
but luckily her armpits are marvellous! :p

Steed 4
18-05-2005, 09:11 PM
At Last, my queue number’s up. Managed to book Salena this evening after her
3 PM session. Booked the hotel Room and sms her. She was punctual as ever
So no worries about the timing. A hug and a kiss as she enters. TCCS for a while,
And we proceed to the bathroom. She bathe me but I’m the one who bathe her more
Which I love doing it, with her lovely slim body. Then an intro of BJ under the running
Shower. Remind me of the Maid doing to me last time. Or maybe she taught her that.
About 10 to 15 mins. We proceed to the Bed. And another BJ. Her tonguefu was wonderful.
This time was much better than the previous one. Had her between my legs and the view was
Awesome, with her long hair and those sexy eyes. I nearly cum. But got to hold on first.
So cap on and we did a few different positions. 77, scissors, doggie and standing.
Wanted to try Helicopter, but realized got back problem, so got to skip.he, he, he. Then
Cum……smoke and TCCS again. While doing that, AR her body and same goes to her.
She AR me too, and another BJ.…..Up again……..
What to do?…Second round.. this time is at the edge of the bed. Seems her moans is
Abit louder but not as loud as the Maid. Caress her tits while doing that…..And finally..The
Small Brother ‘ cries’…..Wow really wonderful
Bathe together, dress up TCCS abit and we left…..Me tired liao and she got to rest for her
Next booking later at night….
She told me her Flight to Thailand will be postponed to Saturday, not Friday. So Bros
Will have ample time to Book her…. Money worth spend here and a very satisfied customer
Going home with a big smile and a great night sleep…….. ;)

Red_Dusty
19-05-2005, 07:11 PM
Tried to book Yanti last week but as she asked me for a 10 pm spot, decided it was too late for me. Tried Selena for 7 pm and lucky me ! she was available. Good blow job, great screw, she's looking more sexy than before.

Made arrnagements with Yanti yesterday for another 7 pm slot. This time, she's available. Looking better than ever, with a an elegant office attire and of course, than everyready smile. This time she's shaved her pussy and it looks great. Screaming and moaning, later saidshe came 3 times before I finally unloaded, although I felt her cuntquivering and lubricating my shaft only once, whom am I to disagree with her. Went home a happy man and fell asleep once my head hit the pillow, with sweet dreams with me for the rest of the night.

proprimate
20-05-2005, 01:21 PM
Thanks for the FR...........A must try I think :D

Bro, how's the back holding up? I guess too many pelvic thrusts until back cannot take it anymore issit? Hahahaha. Cheers!

Well u got to hold on to those tots coz both of them are going for a short vacation in Thailand tommorrow. I guess evening flight as they still taking customers until evening, if any. Cheers!

Steed 4
20-05-2005, 08:20 PM
Thanks for the FR...........A must try I think :D

Yeah Bro,just had to have her before she leaves....to see any improvements.
Well,I must say.there is..... ;)

procto1701
20-05-2005, 09:52 PM
am I the only one to get this sms form her yesterday?
"can I c you sayang? Yanti very horni. I need you in my wet pussi"
almost cum in my pants when I read her sms
but alas office work kept me away from her...

either that or her selling skills reach a new height :)

Dr Z
20-05-2005, 10:20 PM
Can pass contact thanks...
[email protected] :cool:

proprimate
21-05-2005, 11:56 AM
am I the only one to get this sms form her yesterday?
"can I c you sayang? Yanti very horni. I need you in my wet pussi"
almost cum in my pants when I read her sms
but alas office work kept me away from her...

either that or her selling skills reach a new height :)

Bros,
All I can say is that she not onli have solid service and looks but brains too. She has a business thinking which is sadly lacking with the other indo ceweks I have come across. She has a bright future. I even told her she can set up an empire of her own and she runs the business with her experience to other workers under her. Imagine 10 to 20 Yanti wanabes..........leave it up to ur imagination hehehehe. Salena has been mentored by her and the result is excellent.

Well, wait for them to come back from their short well-deserved break with surprises they promised upon their return. Looking forward to it with dirty thoughts hehehehe. Cheers! :D

panther74_74
21-05-2005, 06:59 PM
Thx Proprimate for salena's contact.....

Bonk her on thur nite.....as usual sms her the rm number when rch the hotel.
Waited for ard 5mins..."knock knock" when i open the door, WOW chio sia this salena...really like her look(my type) and her body. TCSS for ard 10mins, we went to bathe n was beri SOP. She gave me a beri clean bath n i was given bbbj...

I kept looking her face....the more i c the more chio she look. I tot to myself die liao sure cum beri fast...hahaha....she kept asking me y i laugh while looking at her....i told her she pretty mah.

1st shot cum liao after she had bbbj me for 10mins....hiazzz....buay tahan looking at her while she was in action....but neber CIM....But my personal view yanti's bbbj is more powerful den salena kekeke.....

2nd shot just one missionary position. Pump her for a gd 15mins by lifting up her legs, put on my shoulders and bend over to kiss her......gave her deep thrust slowly and steady, could hear her soft moans and c her horny face....after tis put down her legs and she spread wide open for me to deep thrust her again....finally cum.....oh ya one more thing, she will make kopi for u......
After this we lay on the bed n watch TV as the time was still early, den out of sudden she ask me whether wanna go for another shot....me hor tired man...cannot liao....told her neber mind.

Overall left the hotel as a happy man!!!

panther74_74
21-05-2005, 07:12 PM
Sorri tink i should add one more pt ....All above fuck jobs are capped!!! :p

Rayt
23-05-2005, 12:03 PM
Very sorri to bro proprimate for the late FR on Yanti! When overseas after trying some time last wk......

Sms her around 5pm and was told tat she will b free to meet up @ 8pm. No problem with tat.....

Booked the room 1st and sms her the rm no. She arrived @ around 8:10. Was not disappointed by wat i saw. TCSS for a while n she invited me to take a bath with her. Gave me a BJ while in the shower, though not for a long time the suction was gd. When to the bed n she gave a very gd AR and BBBJ. The whole thing lasted for about 10-15min. Almost CIM. Told her to stop n she capped me. Did her in a few differnt position n finally off loaded all my little soliders. Throughout the whole process, she was screaming of hw high she is feeling and "My God". N i would like to say, she was screaming. Had to turn the volume of the tv up so tat others would not hear.

She cleaned me up after round 1 n we were preparing for round 2 when my hp rang. had to rush back to the office..... SO! Didn't get to round 2. Definatly a rematch after i get back frm my overseas trip.

Tks bro proprimate!

azzazel80
23-05-2005, 03:03 PM
None taken bro, quite a good FR I must say. There's another one if u wan, RIKA, aka sch gal. Cheers!

Yo Bro Pro, Any news if the school back will be back? Missed her that time round. Sigh..... Hopefully the Model can come back soon too.

proprimate
23-05-2005, 05:07 PM
Very sorri to bro proprimate for the late FR on Yanti! When overseas after trying some time last wk......

Tks bro proprimate!

No problem bro as long as there is one. Glad u enjoyed the legend herself. As for those asking for RIKA, she has yet to come back as last heard, when she left, she said that it would be her last assignment. Just keeping fingers crossed that she would make a comeback. Cheers!

mrdump
23-05-2005, 05:12 PM
bro proprimate,can pm mi yanti contact????thks

BlueFlix
23-05-2005, 11:26 PM
I finally had the chance to savour the famous "Maid" last Monday afternoon. She was every bit as babelicious as stated in the many FRs in this thread, and more...

As usual, she was late by half an hour. Expected so I was prepared and had booked the room for 3 hours. At first sight, I was struck by her well-groomed facade. Finely powered face glowing with fair radiance, long flowing mane of shining hair, and a T-jeans pairing flaunting well-packed lower curves and bra-strap twin-splendors. I could bearly wait to unravel and ravage her like a savage beast long denied and delayed from feasting on the fruits of desire. We stripped each other slowly, building up the visual stimulate, and tactile first-contact of skin...

In the shower, I admired her voluptuous form as she took off the purple chocker around her neck. It was a near erotic act that held my breath in suspension. The soaping was SOP till she knelt down to fill her mouth with warm water to wash, by tongue and lips, my madden rod of joy. A couple of orgasmic oral-copulation later, we continued in bed. Her fantastic deep-throat suction on my phallic-tube was relentless, and the licking of balls and ass-hole done in lovingly wonderful long strokes. She ascended to catbath my nipples and ears as the apex of of my endurance was reached. I was overwhelmed by her fellatio skills and drunk from the pheromone fragrance of her beautiful hair. I gasped out two words... fuck... cap... and bolted up ready to strike.

She rolled the latex armour on my searing sword before I plunged into that flooded carnal-canal. Forcing her legs wide apart, I pounded the clean-shaven pussy with one hand lightly teasing her exposed pearl. She moaned wantonly, she ached for more... holding and pushing my hips into her wet caverns of craving. It was too much and I exploded too soon. Collapsing into her embrace, she caringly caressed my back to smooth away the labouring tensions.

After resting and some massaging, she made hot kopi. I knew what was coming but knowing it was not really the same as feeling it. I have no words to describe the molten-pleasure, except super-shiok! I will never be able to look at a cup of kopi with detachment again. Unbelievably, she swallowed each mouthful of kopi (well-mixed with my pre-cum). When the kopi finished, she just sucked and licked my shaft like it was the sweetest candy-bar. My fallen warrior was harden to the peak in record time.

I beckoned the hungry tigress to ride me. When she was on top, she wrapped her hands around me in a tight embrace while rocking up and down my sky-pole. Her warm lips kept milking my nipples as I fondled her soft as tou-fu boobs. She gyrated slowly then picking up to F1 pace - moaning, screaming, cumming... I positioned her for doggie in front of the mirror. Her face reflected an almost luminous snow-whiteness partly cover by a veil of silky black hair. The dark river graced her arched back like a masterpiece canvas. It was a magnificent view to thrust into.

For maximum penetration, I changed stance to put Yanti in a in a full-tuck position with her knees tuck back with both feet against my chest. I pistoned her slow and steady for long lasting stamina. The horny wretch stroked her cunt frantically, screaming for release. I greatly enjoyed watching her increasing desperation and the way she would clench my hips and hilt my shaft deeper as she convulsed in ecstasy. I loved to lock lava-lips with her at such points as she was ablazed in agonised-moans. After 4 rounds of cumming by her, I finally unloaded my thunderous-salvo blissfully.

I can't wait for a re-match with the Maid soon.

Steed 4
24-05-2005, 09:34 AM
Well thanks to Bros with their FRs.More Bros requesting for the numbers even they're still away..Salena's will be back around a week's plus,the Maid
maybe earlier.But date not confirm yet.So just watch this space.Both promised changes on their returns.Esp.Salena....the appearances and abit of difference on seductions...the good n better side of course...So just hold on your horses and Vitamen M....... ;)
Cheers....

azzazel80
24-05-2005, 02:50 PM
Salena's will be back around a week's plus. Esp.Salena....the appearances and abit of difference on seductions...the good n better side of course...So just hold on your horses and Vitamen M....... ;)

How? Next Week Month END already!!! HELP! Vit M running low. Pls ask her to stay longer. :D

proprimate
24-05-2005, 05:26 PM
Newsflash!!!!

Maid trying to book flight return to Singapore oin Wednesday earliest and latest Thursday. So most probably available from Friday onwards. Model will be in next week, she is still enjoying herself in Thailand. Will update. Cheers!

proprimate
24-05-2005, 05:44 PM
Newsflash 2!!!!!

From an anynomous intel in the rite places has informed me that we have AV in disguise as newbies. In light of such situation, newbies might have just to wait for a while until I get the confirmed nicknames and giv them a shock of a lifetime hahahahaha. Cheers! If not, numbers will change again and again and again. Dun fret, if u r regular, jus PM me with ur verified FR post and number, I will know who ur as I keep a list. I like to keep my circle tight. At the moment it remains status quo. Cheers!

Petes
25-05-2005, 02:46 PM
Yo bro i will like to thanks steed bro to sms me model contact
but have to wait her arrival ....sign...can wait to bonk her

thnks again bro steed

proprimate
26-05-2005, 12:01 AM
Bros,

Legend will be flying back to Singapore on Thursday nite. She caught a cold whilst there but will recover very soon. Her companion wants to extend her stay coz met some ang moh there and giving her a good time and getting paid too. So, not sure when the 'model' is flying back. Bro Steed will u guys informed. U guys can start to get the 'maid' from Friday onwards, I guess. Cheers!

desk1
26-05-2005, 02:29 PM
Hi Bro,

Did u manage to get the undercover? looking forward for the maid to b back, wonder wat kind of surprise will she give to us?

Cheers

allandse
26-05-2005, 04:53 PM
This Fr is way too late....action happend last Friday 20th May...my second FR on the (in)famous Maid. She had sms me three days in a row with her typical "2day can sayang. Mi horni". On Friday..me who was horny as well...finaly succumbed to temptation. The sms came at 5.45 p.m...I confirmed for 6.30 p.m...6.30 p.m I was at BS...at 6.45 ,the maid had arrived.

As usual, service was excellent. I wont go into details, as I will be repeating myself all over again. The bath, the BBBJ, the surround sound system.. everything was excellent. I especially enjoyed carrying her and slamming my dick in her hot cunt while standing....that was my favourite position and she loved it as well....

Once again...a heartfelt thanks to brother Proprimate for introducing such a gem to spice up our sex life. As part of being constructive and with a view to improvements in the maid's service, I have to say that her deepthroating skills are lacking. Brothers may differ with me on this depending on the size of their didis, but for me....it was average..or maybe even below average. Some gals could go down on a cock all the way...(maybe an average 6 incher)..and stay there and use their tongue to tease and torment the didi without moving an inch of that engulfed tool. Brothers who had experienced this kind of deepthroating would know wat it means....seventh heaven! It is the most shiok experience.

Maybe, some brother could teach the maid and improve her in this area. Just a suggestion that I feel could benefit all maid lovers....

Steed 4
26-05-2005, 10:05 PM
Yo bro i will like to thanks steed bro to sms me model contact
but have to wait her arrival ....sign...can wait to bonk her

thnks again bro steed
No prob.Bro...As was told by Bro Prop.abt the disguise Bro,need to be more careful on sharing numbers...Most probably the Model will change her number too if situation's 'tight' but for her n the Maid's regular not to worry.Only that 'Newbie'.....Only time will tell.
It's true that the Model is still on vacation,,will only be back late next week..
(hope the sooner the better)just received news from her..... :(
So to Bros whom had their numbers..pls keep it to yourself...or these 2 Gems might Disappear ...As 4 the 'Newbies'..cross your fingers tight...
According to the Bible...Revelations....Beware of the pale horses..the one's ridin' it is Death.....And Hells follow with it.......

proprimate
26-05-2005, 11:56 PM
The Eagle has landed on our shores. Friday opening near u. By the way, I am talking abt the 'maid' lah. Cheers!

proprimate
27-05-2005, 08:42 AM
Hahaha few had got back to me with those horny messages they received from her starting yesterday. I guess more will get it today hehehe. By the way she knows the problem for those men with OCs. Standard SMS code would be from her:
"U need delivery today? Wat time? At BS?"This is wat i told her, need to be subtle but discreet wen dealing wit people. Cheers!

jusrassic
27-05-2005, 10:38 AM
Standard SMS code would be from her:
"U need delivery today? Wat time? At BS?"This is wat i told her, need to be subtle but discreet wen dealing wit people. Cheers!

Wah! Bro Prop..thanks for being considerate manz! Much appreciated... :D
dun want the OC to find out..hehe...Cheers!

Waiting for Selena to return man...Bro Steed pls keep us informed!

y7u8i9o0
28-05-2005, 01:13 AM
Steady brudder..$$$$$ notch for customer service. thanks ...this is especially helpful for us brudders with CO.

cheers
kelvin aka y7

proprimate
28-05-2005, 10:31 PM
Our Mission Statement:
To fulfill our sexual urges in the most economical way and to provide services of top notch quality.

Vision:
To provide and to keep abreast with times and care for our customers.

Life is short, so wat the heck! Cheers!

Hakoshu
29-05-2005, 01:41 AM
knn, so many positive comments and FR... How could i miss it?? bro, Could i have the contact but Fr of mine gotta wait.. Cos very busy for june.. Pm me all the details can??

shoot2
29-05-2005, 02:59 AM
Can I share the contact with you??

hehe

proprimate
29-05-2005, 04:23 PM
Bros,

Please check ur PMs. I wan to c FRs!!!!!!! Wan to get contact but dun wan to write. I am keeping this thread alive bcoz of the FRs and wat's going on in the scene. If its dead, then I will leave it dead. Cheers!

Law666
29-05-2005, 09:24 PM
Finally met "the maid" at 4pm today, thanks to Bro proprimate for the contacts, btw the pm I received from you didn't stated to write FR, nevertheless my short summary as belows,

Saw the thread knowing that "the Maid" had landed, sms her and arranged for a 4pm time slot at BSH. reached at 345pm, sms her the Rm nos and she reached punctually.

She showered me clean and once on the bed gave me a bbbj. She got good attitude n was suggesting to try different positions. but was quite tired so did not want to so only she rode me till i came.

After first shot, she gave a massage n made some coffee for me too.

proceed on for second shot, but due to lack of sleep from yesterday, was not able for second round.

Thats all folks.

Looks: 7 (certain angles damm chio)
Body: 6.5
BBBJ: 6.5
FJ: 6.5
Attitude: 8

thelord
29-05-2005, 10:33 PM
Thank you Bro Proprimate for the contact. (Expecting him to give me Selena soon, :))

Hey, i was after bro Law666.

Sms "the Maid" at around 4 plus and got a reply soon. She requested for an 6pm slot at BSH and i agreed.

Reached BSH at 1745 and approached for the check-in. Please note that the lady at the counter is quite swee but i guess in the thirties.

Got the room number and sms. Finally, after almost half an hour of uncertainty of waiting in the room, she arrived. Haha, She asked whether i am "police" because i look like one and of course i cleared her doubts. TCSS for awhile, and she suggested to go bath.

We stripped and a SOP bath. Got a bbbj in the bathroom. As reported by the bros here, the bbbj was deep and strong and quite enjoyable. Thereafter, i left her to shower on her own and waited on the bath. She came out and proceed to quick catbath and then bbbj. Quite hardworking during the bbbj and she did AR also. The way she did it, will make you feel that she is trying to reach the deeper part of you with her tongue.

Hence then, she capped me and did me while i layed on the bed. Finished off in missionary and she jokely complained how come no doggie?? So i promised her with a doggie the next round. (She said she liked doggie style :p)

After massage (i rejected her offer of coffee), 2nd round!! And the usual styles including doggie of course and finished off with a handjob by her as i thought can CIM but rejected by her.(took off condom liao)

We bathed, changed, paid and gave her a kiss on each cheek (as requested by her.) and goodbye.

My Personnal ratings:
(Pls note; Rating varies according to each samster requirements and standards)
Looks: 5
Body: 5
BBBJ: 8
FJ: 6
Attitude: 8

Thank you for reading my sub-standard FR.

proprimate
30-05-2005, 10:46 PM
Now that's more like it. Keep it cumming coz next gonna hog the limelight would be Salena. Some even doing the twosome, that is, one try salena in one room and bring-a-friend to try yanti in the other room. They are gonna tear down the hotels....yeah! Cheers!

proprimate
31-05-2005, 12:16 PM
Bros,

Let's get the FACTS rite!!!!!!!

U go geylang, u see those sexy, pretty indos standing and offering u $40, u agree, u go in, knowing that these gers had accepted banglas and apeks before u. U go into those stinky rooms with bedsheets unchanged and see remnants of stained maps of singapore, malaysia and indonesia. Then u find the girl's body smells, she uses a normal cotton panties, worse, u find her cb smells. She asks u for tip for a blow job. U dun have the luxury to waste time coz the boss will beat u up for extending more than 30 mins in the room. The girl dun even have the hots for u but ur money and how many more dozens she can get that night. Basically a no-brainer service.

Now....u wait in a comfortable hotel room which is bigger tha hotel81 wit TV, VCD player, nice ambience. Doorbells rings, a nice sweet smelling girl comes in and gives u a time of your life in the room with nice body, g-string, bbbj in shower, washes u, gives u a good bbbj on bed, variations and excitement added. Then theres even haf time, or interlude which may include coffee and massage, start again wit 2nd round and u heightened to climax again. U get a kiss and hugs. Freebies thrown in if u r luck like sound effects, dancing moves with disco music in the background, sex in shower. B ur GF for 2 hrs, make u fill u r the best, make u a man. All that for $100+mebe $20 hotel. Wat do u think a local would charge for that kind of service???? U answer the questions urself.

My advise, please dun haggle with the price asking for discounts and so on. U wan quality but u wan to pay peanuts. Its like a needle in a haystack. If u think u have, dun ask me for contacts. Many would agree the services provided by these gers are comparable to the legal cat$150 girls which is worse, oni 45 min for $150, and ONLY 1 shot. Or for that matter a local FL. So please, do ur bit. Cheers!

shiokmc
31-05-2005, 12:18 PM
U wan quality but u wan to pay peanuts. Its like a needle in a haystack.
;) 101% ConcuR !!!

thanks for the contact ....... FR cummin soon

31-05-2005, 01:45 PM
can i have her nos

Bomb
31-05-2005, 01:56 PM
Bro jt,
coming out of mountain liao ah???? ;)
sms managed to get?

Frankiestine
31-05-2005, 05:54 PM
Not yet lah...just test water abit.
Ya get sms....OBK on big after 30mins. haizzzz.
brudder jt i thought you washed hands in golden basin... :D

Frankiestine
31-05-2005, 06:11 PM
Still am!! But the darkside power is strong.....still fighting.
But I really miss my beloved bomber cosign Eagle monster.
Came back to say HELLO!
Standby for mission tomorrow! :D
Dun fight the power of darkness JT it is useless, let it consume you and engulf you in its path then you will be one with it.... :D

Woooh bombing mission tomorrow count me in long time nvr do formation flight...

Bomb
31-05-2005, 06:44 PM
Not yet lah...just test water abit.
Ya get sms....OBK on big after 30mins. haizzzz.

Pai sai, i play more on give cos big is personal call, not tips......

Steed 4
31-05-2005, 06:57 PM
Well,got good news to Bros here...Salena is coming Tommorow.Yes she will
touch down probably in late afternoon...received sms from her...
So for her regulars,,you guys know what to do. ;) For newbies..rules and regulations still apply.To Bros whom just had her number,,,,please post FR for us here to share....Damage is still the same..... ;)

shiokmc
31-05-2005, 08:20 PM
Zillion thanks to bro Proprimate ;)

indeed vaLue for money !!!

Booked 4pm slot today .... her usual Hotel@ L17...

Great gF-feel and great attitude.... SOP shower w bbbJ ... followd by MORE bbbJ [1st shOt out ] :p then followd by 'Kopi-BreaK' and some great javanese massage ........... real warm and friendly gal

After a great massage 2nd sHot out after missionary and doGGie and MORE bbbJ

Looks: 5.5-very average but definitely NOT ugly la
Body: 5.5
BBBJ: 9
FJ: 6 - a lil' 'LOUD' n very Vocal [too noisy for my taste ]
Attitude: 8.5
RTF: Defintely !

Once again, bro PROPRIMATE... THANK YOU

Frankiestine
31-05-2005, 08:25 PM
ya..thought abt it for nearly a week.... like star war leh u!!
hehehe Darth Vader has been my idol since the day I watched my very first star wars series in the 70s...."MAY THE FORCE OF THE DARK LORD BE WITH YOU"...

OK .FUEL up and get ready to rock and roll!!!
Tonite find one siu siu target.......miss the formation activities also. :D
Lets load and lock....

kabuki mask
01-06-2005, 04:50 AM
bro can pm mi her num..

beteron
01-06-2005, 11:32 AM
Well got the contact from bro pro and arranged for a meet up on monday.
As usual, do booking first at hotel then wait. Waited for about 30mins for her, she's a late comer!

But I must say her bbbj is really good. really wet and deep and everywhere. though i'm quite disappointed at her figure but how to complain when she made it up with her excellent bbbj. She's very chatty too, and gave me a nice massage after my 1st shot

She made some coffee and after a while, she took some coffee and put in her mouth and starts bbbj me. wah this time steam again in no time but i was lazy so i let her service me instead.

Looks: 4/10
Figure: 4/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: no (i'm looking for syt now)

Steed 4
01-06-2005, 07:39 PM
Well Bros,Salena's just landed.suppose to be early,but who cares.As long she's here.Was told some delayed on the Airport There...OK...number n damage still the same,so as the requirements to have the number.So Bros whom already have it...Go Get Her.She will be here for 2 weeks...extention,will inform at the later part....Steed 4 signing out...for the moment...Cheers... :D

proprimate
01-06-2005, 10:44 PM
Bros,

Let's get the FACTS rite!!!!!!!

U go geylang, u see those sexy, pretty indos standing and offering u $40, u agree, u go in, knowing that these gers had accepted banglas and apeks before u. U go into those stinky rooms with bedsheets unchanged and see remnants of stained maps of singapore, malaysia and indonesia. Then u find the girl's body smells, she uses a normal cotton panties, worse, u find her cb smells. She asks u for tip for a blow job. U dun have the luxury to waste time coz the boss will beat u up for extending more than 30 mins in the room. The girl dun even have the hots for u but ur money and how many more dozens she can get that night. Basically a no-brainer service.

Now....u wait in a comfortable hotel room which is bigger tha hotel81 wit TV, VCD player, nice ambience. Doorbells rings, a nice sweet smelling girl comes in and gives u a time of your life in the room with nice body, g-string, bbbj in shower, washes u, gives u a good bbbj on bed, variations and excitement added. Then theres even haf time, or interlude which may include coffee and massage, start again wit 2nd round and u heightened to climax again. U get a kiss and hugs. Freebies thrown in if u r luck like sound effects, dancing moves with disco music in the background, sex in shower. B ur GF for 2 hrs, make u fill u r the best, make u a man. All that for $100+mebe $20 hotel. Wat do u think a local would charge for that kind of service???? U answer the questions urself.

My advise, please dun haggle with the price asking for discounts and so on. U wan quality but u wan to pay peanuts. Its like a needle in a haystack. If u think u have, dun ask me for contacts. Many would agree the services provided by these gers are comparable to the legal cat$150 girls which is worse, oni 45 min for $150, and ONLY 1 shot. Or for that matter a local FL. So please, do ur bit. Cheers!

A gentle reminder for bros out there!!!!!! Cheers!

nickhornz
01-06-2005, 10:57 PM
how true how true!

Bro i think these 2 gals have the BEST service this forum has ever known IN MY BOOKS, although of course i'm pretty new.. hehe lol!

Steed 4
01-06-2005, 11:26 PM
Well who's the lucky Bro whom had her first once touched down... ;)

comic098
02-06-2005, 12:01 AM
i jus hav somthin to say....i dont think we bro really need a discounts or bargain with the heryanti or Salena........their services is really really good....heryanti is THE only FL that i had bonk more than 4 time...and the service is alway going up and never go down..from a $100 she really a good catch and thank u bro PROPRIMATE for shareing with us :)

shiokmc
02-06-2005, 12:58 AM
really Great Value for Money !! Excellent service and attitude...

y7u8i9o0
02-06-2005, 01:13 AM
yi fen qian, yi fen huo...i must say that among all the minahs that i had bonk, yanti definitely had the edge over them. for a $100, its definitely a good bargain. definintely better than some PRC who charge the same for only one shot and fuck up service...this cannot, that cannot. (sorry, had too many bad experiences with prc)

cheers
y7

Loveseeker
02-06-2005, 04:19 PM
hi ppl...wan to apologise for the late fr as had problems wif my com..had tired the maid twice already and had never looked back ..so here how it goes..received an sms from her in the afternoon and booked her for the 7pm slot at BS hotel...once in the room sms the room number to her and waited for 5 minutes and there was a knock on the door...finally there she was standing there...talk cock a bit the proceed to shower...mus say that she really clean u up very throughly..after that she gave me a bbbj in the shower which felt like heaven..after the short bbbj she asked me whether if i wanted to do her in the shower...i declined and said i liked it better on the bed and she gave me a cheeky smile..haha..so on the bed she came up to me and we frenched like no tomrrow then she moved down slowly to my manhood and took it all into her mouth and the bbbj was nothing i had before..so she bbbj for what felt like eternity while i played wif her pussy..after for like 5-8 minutes she came up and asked "u fcuk me or i fcuk u".. :confused: hahaha..i was like hmmm...u fcuk me then...then she put on the helmet for me and started to ride me...man she can really moan asking me to go deeper making me feel like a pornstar..haha..after 5 minutes we chaged to doggie and i pumped her and released in less than 3 minutes...what a work out..she gave me a massage after that which was ok and asked me if i wanted coffee...so after the massage she had her coffee and suddenly she bbbj me with coffee and the feeling was unbelievable...this carried on for a while and she put on the condom for me and said now u fcuk me...so in i go in missionary position and since i had jus cum not long ago i could tahan for a longer time..so i thrust her fast and she was moaning like crazy that i had to french her so she would keep quiet...haha..tired a lot of position wif her but did still did not cum so ask her to bbbj and she agreed...after a few minutes of bbbjing from her she could sense that my eruption was near and changed to using her hands and wanked me off....what a session it was...went to clean up paid her and left together...

Would like to thank bro proprimate for passing my number to the maid...and this is my first time writing a FR and hope u ppl won't mind my FR..... :cool:

JOGK
02-06-2005, 11:03 PM
i have been cheonging since 1970s
i must admit this so called MAID is one of the best i ever experienced
very friendly
not only obliging with a smiling face
she seems to enjoy anything you suggested
LONG LIVE THE MAID!

for those who bargain or displease about her service
i think they will realise what they missing when she retires :p

shoot2
02-06-2005, 11:42 PM
dear bro,

can i share the contact??

proprimate
03-06-2005, 09:34 AM
Brief encounter with the maid, Model Selena and Bro Steed.

Thanks BRo Proprimate and Bro Steed for arranging the gals at our TCSSS.

Bro,

Would have loved to be there wit u guys but alas, I had more important matters to attend to that night. Maybe will join u guys during the next TCSSS. Cheers!

proprimate
03-06-2005, 10:16 AM
Bros,

Before, many cunt wait for salena but wen she around, not that many takers. Plus a word of advise, do treat them like human beings wit feelings too coz heard a complain that some took the opportunity to continuously fuck for the whole 2 hrs non-stop for fear that money not well spent! Unbelievable animals we have out there but be considerate too coz that will oni serve u better in future encounters. Cheers!

Bomb
03-06-2005, 12:37 PM
Long overdue Fr owing to Bro Proprimate,

The Maid.......

Looks : 5.5/10(in shower cap),6.5/10(with hair down)
Figure : 6.5/10(meaty,abit tummy)
BBBJ : 9.8/10
Ar : Dun know wat to say......
Coffee BJ : 7/10(i would have prefer tea o,cos a thai did that to me last time)
Hj : Dun need la
Fj : 8.5/10(very tight or she gd skill?)(i dun cum easily normally)

Fingering : yes
Frenching : yes
Simple to say, Ai simi wu simi. Anal i dun know, cos i dun intend to try.

Info : For bros whom like me got problem with 2nd shots,consider her,if u tried n cant out 2nd shot,come bedok,i treat u tea or parta.....

Bro Prom,Steed,Jt....
See u guys next Tcss n sorry for the simple fr cos infront many solid 1s already. Bro Steed kan bo yandao, Gays must find him, LOL........
Final thanks to Steed for the topoing.....

Dmg : 100 + 20(rm) + 20(tips)
2 solid hrs plus wobbly legs......

urger
03-06-2005, 07:37 PM
Long overdue Fr owing to Bro Proprimate,
Looks : 5.5/10(in shower cap),6.5/10(with hair down)
Figure : 6.5/10(meaty,abit tummy)
BBBJ : 9.8/10
Ar : Dun know wat to say......
Coffee BJ : 7/10(i would have prefer tea o,cos a thai did that to me last time)
Hj : Dun need la
Fj : 8.5/10(very tight or she gd skill?)(i dun cum easily normally)
U should ask for milo bieng since u like to drink so much. kekeke. Finally drop ur bomb on her liao. No wonder yesterday so high morale.
:D

Steed 4
03-06-2005, 08:59 PM
Well JT,what else more can I say..Kam Sia abt the compliments abt the gals,
and the drinks.Really enjoyed meeting Bros last night.I can say you are all great Kakis.Will look into the next TCCS.Wish could stay longer..but.. ;)
Infact you're good looking too,only thing me same as you too,,,we're straight.And still waiting the FRs from Bros abt Salena...she had couples of bookings since arrived...and for Bro Bomb...u're cute.... ;)

Bomb
03-06-2005, 09:37 PM
U should ask for milo bieng since u like to drink so much. kekeke. Finally drop ur bomb on her liao. No wonder yesterday so high morale.

I where got high????

Dont ppl i like milo beng lay, u coke freak

Sure2C
03-06-2005, 09:42 PM
...The Maid.......

Simple to say, Ai simi wu simi. Anal i dun know, cos i dun intend to try.

Info : For bros whom like me got problem with 2nd shots,consider her,if u tried n cant out 2nd shot,come bedok,i treat u tea or parta.....

Dmg : 100 + 20(rm) + 20(tips)
2 solid hrs plus wobbly legs......
Bro Bomb, u finally explosed liao....luckily not during the tcsss else we all (at the tcss) die liao... :D

Bomb
03-06-2005, 09:59 PM
Bro Bomb, u finally explosed liao....luckily not during the tcsss else we all (at the tcss) die liao... :D

Knn, i got so power meh?
Bro steed say i cute lay, i harmless 1 lay......

So when u trying?

Bomb
03-06-2005, 10:38 PM
Steed tell me trying u soon...that y every thread he put u r cute

SIAM BUAY HU AH :eek:
JT, Stand in for me first ;)

Btw, i think he heard from maid,she keep saying i cute

urger
03-06-2005, 10:42 PM
SIAM BUAY HU AH :eek:
JT, Stand in for me first ;)

Btw, i think he heard from maid,she keep saying i cute
U must have did something "CUTE" in the room lah.
BroJT, dig up the bomb's "CUte" secret from the maid leh.

Bomb
03-06-2005, 10:48 PM
U must have did something "CUTE" in the room lah.
BroJT, dig up the bomb's "CUte" secret from the maid leh.

I onli bonk her lay....................
Mai luan luan kong, pa si li ah......

urger
03-06-2005, 10:55 PM
I onli bonk her lay....................
Mai luan luan kong, pa si li ah......
Bo bian. U are sooooooo "CUTE!"

Bomb
03-06-2005, 11:00 PM
Bo bian. U are sooooooo "CUTE!"

Siao liao, Bro Steed u convert so many bros to gay......
Take him n leave me alone....

I promise i be gd n wont spill the beans...... :p
I wont say see u n urger go bright star 2gether while im bonking maid :D

kitaro
04-06-2005, 11:07 AM
Thanks Bro Proprimate for the Maid contact. SMS her for appt 1 day before to arrange for yesterday. Already confirmed date and time but somehow yesterday, she asked to bring forward appt to 7pm. What the heck, go ahead since my mind is set on experiencing my first cewek bonk.

Reach venue, paid $20 + $10 deposit for 2 hours. SMS Yanti room no and waited for almost 40 mins before she arrived. Saying she was having her dinner and rushed to the hotel with the full stomach.

In the room, she is very chatty and surprised to meet me saying I’m cute. Ha…ha..
My take on her is that she looks like any of our Singapore Malay girls, with her dressing. Nice personality too, easy to chat up. And always a smile on her face.

Service wise, wow, what can I say. Superb. Best I had so far. Her bbbj is out of this world man. And the AR, I’ve never had one like that before, total lick and suck for full 20 mins or so. Not wanting to repeat the many frs from other bros here. Just that I enjoyed my time with her. No rushing too.

Will definitely rtf with her some time soon. But maybe, would like to try the other one, Salena. Yanti said that Salena, aka the Model looks like me. She’s cute and pretty, and me cute and handsome. Hee..self praise, international disgrace. But these compliments come from Yanti ok, not me.

All bros, service wise, I can guarantee you will not be dissapointed. She is her to service. Looks wise, I can safely rate her 6.5. That may even be quite a conservative rating. That means above average. She definitely do not look like a maid though. My rating of 5 is average, and above 7.5 is model look. 9-10 ratings are very subjective.

By the way, she told me you can have your preference for the venue, not necessarily BSH. could be at Balestier or Lavender.

Thanks Bro Proprimate for her contact. Will up you for that.

kitaro

proprimate
04-06-2005, 11:35 AM
Thanks Bro Proprimate for her contact. Will up you for that.

kitaro

To all those cheopos, u think u can get that for $100. Got the cheek to ask for discount somemore!!!! If I give u $80 to work like that, u want??? Use ur 2 heads to think mah... Sorry, in a lousy mood today but well written FR reports from Kitaro & Bomb. Cheers!

Frankiestine
04-06-2005, 11:46 AM
To all those cheopos, u think u can get that for $100. Got the cheek to ask for discount somemore!!!! If I give u $80 to work like that, u want??? Use ur 2 heads to think mah... Sorry, in a lousy mood today but well written FR reports from Kitaro & Bomb. Cheers!
woooh bro prop relek your volcano eruption can be felt miles away....there were always be cheapos around like chinese saying "ai pee ai chi goh tua liap nee"...i guess wat the gals should do is report it back to you and have them placed on the black list...

big_bear
04-06-2005, 12:49 PM
hi bros, having heard so much of the legendary maid. There's no doubt in my mind that i have to try her for sure.
Hopefully, i can get her contact soon and once i try, will post FR here.

cheers!

kitaro
04-06-2005, 12:59 PM
Take it easy Bro Pro. Don't want to see you get high blood pressure. If you get sick or hospitalised(touch wood), we samsters will also suffer. Who then will take care of your maid?

Just disregard those cheopos. Many other sincere cheongsters will seek for the maid service.

Hah..wish I had a maid like yours. My last maid maid was not only blur, she's also lazy and skive a lot. not pretty some more. Had to send her back home.

Smile and the world will smile back at you.

cheers
kitaro

proprimate
04-06-2005, 10:05 PM
black list...

I guess that's the way to go. Will tell her and salena to keep a mini black diary for reference in future. Well, cheapos, ur days are numbered. And please, don't quote last time can and now cannot. Tell that to the government and see wether your ass get whipped or not. Cheers! Still in a shitty mood.

Bomb
04-06-2005, 10:08 PM
Still in a shitty mood.

Bro, relax........
Next Tcss, if u come, buy u a drink :D

Steed 4
04-06-2005, 11:15 PM
Yeah Bro..I'm getting impatient....there's no FR abt Salena yet since there's quite number of Bros have booked her.....Don't know what happen.. :(

Bomb
05-06-2005, 01:47 AM
Yeah Bro..I'm getting impatient....there's no FR abt Salena yet since there's quite number of Bros have booked her.....Don't know what happen.. :(

Where urs???? Kekeke...... :rolleyes:

alwaysready
05-06-2005, 01:49 PM
I hv been an avid reader of this forum for a long time and my contributions are as follows:- read, imagine, lau nuar (salivate), read, imagine, lau nuar (salivate), read, imagine, lau nuar (salivate)...get my drift?! :p
Reading about newbies getting bombarded, struck fear in me and has held me back from asking for contacts from contributing brothers here. But I cannot tahan any longer and decided to take the PLUNGE (this word brings to my mind pleasurable memories :D ) and "JUST DO IT". I got lucky n here is my 1st FR.

The SEXMATCH between
Yanti "the Maid" n Salela "the Model"

In summary:-

Match 1 (the Maid)
Thursday 2 June (2 hours)

Looks n body - 7/10
BBBJ - 8/10 (easily 9/10 is more suction)
AR, FJ n overall service - 8.5/10
Highlights - gives GF feel. very very reactive during the sexmatch. excellent skills in people relations.
RTF - ABSOLUTELY. don't need to even think. we clicked from the 1st moment.

Match 2 (the Model)
Friday 3 June (1 hour)

Looks n body - 5/10
BBBJ - 4.5/10
AR, FJ n overall service - 4.5/10
Highlights - NONE. she has loooooooooooooooong way to go. Need to attend more PR n MKTG courses.
RTF - NO.

the VERDICT - A TKO for "the Maid" against "the Model"

a big THANK YOU to the organiser Bro PROPRIMATE
for without him, this sexmatch will remain just an imagination for me.

jimmy_jyzz
05-06-2005, 06:16 PM
bro PROPRIMATE is RIKA back liao is it? coz i make a wrong call just nw tat suppose to call my frd. N when d line gets through then i saw it is rika's name on my phone, but even it gets through but she nv pick d phone. realli miss d schoolgirl hope 2 rtf her again

Bomb
05-06-2005, 07:45 PM
I hv been an avid reader of this forum for a long time and my contributions are as follows:- read, imagine, lau nuar (salivate), read, imagine, lau nuar (salivate), read, imagine, lau nuar (salivate)...get my drift?! :p
Reading about newbies getting bombarded, struck fear in me and has held me back from asking for contacts from contributing brothers here. But I cannot tahan any longer and decided to take the PLUNGE (this word brings to my mind pleasurable memories :D ) and "JUST DO IT". I got lucky n here is my 1st FR.

Bro,wats the worry abt?
I believe if we r real cheongster,the lao jiaos will understand n help.
Congrats to ur breakthrough.
Gd Fr, up u 1 humble pt tomorrow....

Bro Jt, u hear????
Hehe,always felt that maid over model....

cheongkid
05-06-2005, 10:03 PM
Now I know why Salena was dubbed as "model". The moment she sashayed into the room, I was mesmerised by her beauty. She got a certain X-factor associated with a model/actress. I was awestruck by her body when she stripped to her birthday suit. Slim figure with a pair of bouncy C-cuppers which I couldn't resist myself to explore.

Bathroom service was another enjoyment. I was thoroughly cleaned from head to toe like a baby. Topped with hot water BBBJ which made my didi rock hard. Sensing I was cold after the shower, she immediately turned off the aircon and made coffee, how sweet!

On the bed, though she was not as wild and loud (no 5.1 surround sound) as Yanti but she certainly got her strengths. Catbath was sensuous as her long flowing hair gently sweep along my body. Coupled with BBBJ and AR which were both stimulating and arousing.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10
AR: 7/10
FJ: 6/10 (I was doing most of the work)
Overall: 7/10

Steed 4
05-06-2005, 11:32 PM
Where urs???? Kekeke...... :rolleyes:
ke,ke,stroll down this thread n u will see mine.Or click my name n see my post n press the scale n up my points....... ;)
infact I did her twice.First when she just came to this scene few months back.the next,before she left....i think.....
And thanks to Bros with their FRs...cheers..

Bomb
05-06-2005, 11:36 PM
ke,ke,stroll down this thread n u will see mine.Or click my name n see my post n press the scale n up my points....... ;)
infact I did her twice.First when she just came to this scene few months back.the next,before she left....i think.....
And thanks to Bros with their FRs...cheers..

Will comfirm up bro :)
But that night fr must up too ma,
u met maid?
If got do sms me abt ..... u know wat

proprimate
05-06-2005, 11:52 PM
I

a big THANK YOU to the organiser Bro PROPRIMATE
for without him, this sexmatch will remain just an imagination for me.

Bro,

I dun wan to start a catfight between the two and trying to outdo each other, which means good for us or the other way round. Let's keep them separated from comparison as Salena can be quite sensitive wit such judgments. Each have their own strengths and Yanti was also a newbie wen she started and thru time, she has only got better. Give Salena time and guidance, she will be as good if not better. Then it will give bros out there headaches as to who to choose.

So if i wan wild sex, I know who to go. If I wan relax sex, I know who to look for too. So the choices gets better. Then if all to come back, like schoolgirl or graduate or massager, then u have a wider variety and choice plus a local minah in the other thread. Cheers!

alwaysready
06-06-2005, 10:01 AM
Dear Bro BOMB, thks for yr encouragement and yr kind intention. I appreciate.
Dear Bro Proprimate, understood yr opinion. Will be careful for future FRs. Once again, a big THANK YOU to you.

keowteow
06-06-2005, 12:24 PM
Had the maid last week before going off for the weekend, sorry bros for the delay in report. I guess with numerous reports on her, I will try not to repeat the same old stuff like stats etc.

Met her late (9pm) buzz her with room number and she was up in 10 min. Maybe my expectations was someone older but was very surprised, she look very good with an equally soft curved body to match - have this thing for women with soft curves rather than sharp ones.. Surprised too that she does not have skid marks on her stomach, generally her body was very well maintained and kept.

We chatted for a while and proceeded to take a bath - her bbbj was very good, and she get more and more into it if she cannot get you to come - like taking it as a challenge; another plus point for her effort.

We started off in the bathroom thinking of doing it there but after eating each other we decided to move to the bed. Finish off round 1 there.

Rested a while and she gave me a coffee bbbj and started round 2.

Overall experience was excellent - thanks to Bro Proprimate for the contact.

RTF - Definitely.

cheran_authiapp
06-06-2005, 07:15 PM
I am desperately in need of sex that too with a maid. Can any brother give me the phone number to call her & to book her. Thanks

laodi123456789
07-06-2005, 08:17 AM
I am desperately in need of sex that too with a maid.
Are you desperate enough to read the entire thread? Once u do that am sure u will know how to bonk the maid

onion_rings
07-06-2005, 08:29 AM
I am desperately in need of sex that too with a maid. Can any brother give me the phone number to call her & to book her. Thanks
Can there so many "maid" in Spore outside waiting for u to bonk :eek: ...Why ru stil waiting..Anor need to be spoonfeed..

Anyway thanks to bro steed for arranging to hook up wz Salena last nite..Her services NO HORSE RUN.. :D

proprimate
07-06-2005, 11:03 AM
Had the maid last week before going off for the weekend, sorry bros for the delay in report. I guess with numerous reports on her, I will try not to repeat the same old stuff like stats etc.

Overall experience was excellent - thanks to Bro Proprimate for the contact.

RTF - Definitely.

Bro,

An FR is an FR. Better late than never. Cheers!

onion_rings
07-06-2005, 12:21 PM
WOW.....SELENA no horse run......kekekeek. Must have taken the advise of DARTH JT to improve after the meeting :D

Oic there a story behind it...No wonder lah..kekeke :D

Frankiestine
07-06-2005, 01:36 PM
WOW.....SELENA no horse run......kekekeek. Must have taken the advise of DARTH JT to improve after the meeting :D
Darth JT i c u hv yr harness the pwr of the dark side well and imparted it to your disciple...truly now you are worthy of the title of the Dark Lord...

Darth Dark Hole... :D

Frankiestine
07-06-2005, 01:37 PM
yo bro u can find them in abundance along lucky plaza and beach road on weekends depending on the type of nationalities you want...

Steed 4
07-06-2005, 08:09 PM
Anyway thanks to bro steed for arranging to hook up wz Salena last nite..Her services NO HORSE RUN.. :D[/QUOTE]

No prob Bro,glad u've enjoyed it.JT...for U anywhere anytime...just say it.. ;)
BTW she's leaving on next Wednesday...unless she plans to extend her stay.Will update to you guys here....Cheers..

daryl76
07-06-2005, 11:13 PM
on behalf of my bro....
tried the maid just now at the 1930hrs time slot... the reaction from him : NO HORSE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, definitely must try, love the sound system... absolutely stunning sound effects, heehee

Bomb
08-06-2005, 12:54 AM
on behalf of my bro....
tried the maid just now at the 1930hrs time slot... the reaction from him : NO HORSE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, definitely must try, love the sound system... absolutely stunning sound effects, heehee

Hmm, jt arrange 1 ah?
cos he called asking for her number...

No prob Bro,glad u've enjoyed it.JT...for U anywhere anytime...just say it..
BTW she's leaving on next Wednesday...unless she plans to extend her stay.Will update to you guys here....Cheers..

Hmm,so he did hook up after all,never waste ur effort in locating him.. ;)
She leaving ah? so fast, no money find her lay....sian

TBogard
08-06-2005, 12:56 AM
tried the maid just now at 2230 slot

first time trying her AR and arse poking, a total new feeling altogether
think no need for any ratings, pretty good as can see from all the FRs in here

justl00king
08-06-2005, 02:43 AM
Any kind bros can pass me the maid or model contact. :D :)

proprimate
08-06-2005, 12:15 PM
Bros,

Rika aka schoolgirl is back. She starts to operate from 2pm onwards. Call her direct. Her number remains the same.

The rest like Yanti & Salena, work as usual. Sms onli for these 2.

Cheers!

kitaro
08-06-2005, 01:39 PM
Thanks to Bro Steed for Salena’s contact.
Having read all FRs on the her, I must agree with all bros, this Salena is pretty and what a nice bod she has. All the right curves, very proportionate. No wonder she aka ‘the model’. A gem in making.

Sms her rm number once I reach venue and she ‘ding dong’, she arrived within 10 minutes. Good points here for punctuality and also a pleasant surprise seeing her first time. Was telling myself not to be too high on expectation in the looks dept, but indeed all bros FRs is true with regards to look dept. She could also be mistaken as a Filipino.

Anyway, I was damn tired that day. She cleaned me up good. And all the standard services like BBBJ in the bathroom, followed by catbath, missionary, doggie, frenching are all there. We TCSS a lot and clicked. I kind of like her. She is like my ex gf in college.

This gal is here to please and I can see that she is trying very hard. All bros who compared her with the maid, must take into consideration that not everyone is the same. You cannot compare apple to apple here. Must take in consideration skills, effort, looks and body figure. Although some bros may claim that she cannot match Yanti in skills, hey, on the other 2 scales, she is a killer man.

Although we pay, be nice to her, and for that matter, to other WLs too. Then they will reciprocate with better service. If no good, give constructive feedback. Only to those with bad attitude, will we ban them and let them rot in the streets of GL. Ha.ha…

Rika is back. hmmm..

kitaro

Bomb
08-06-2005, 02:20 PM
I have to agree........she is a beauty....yr FR make me gian gian. Still cant find the time :D Got to do it b4 she returns.

Thanks for the FR.

Tot u did her liao...???
take care ur health...
my problem with that guy,u dont need waste time.
dont intend to waste my time n effort liao,take it as all my fault.
no more tcss from me,i juz post fr n fuck gals n +++ to a few im comfortable with :D

Bomb
08-06-2005, 02:54 PM
..juz don understand WTF is happening. I am calling a meeting to resolve!! period! :mad:

u got sms,hope ur phone not spoilt...

proprimate
09-06-2005, 10:51 AM
Bros,

Got a call from Yanti and Salena to come down to see them in the evening. Urgent they say. I tot wtf was happening. Got a damn shock to see them!!!!!

Heryanti aka the maid:
She spots a short hairdo with brown streaks and bluish eyes with a sexy dress. My jaws nearly dropped. She looks like a S'porean local. Just take her and put her in an office or behind a cosmetic counter, n u will know wat I mean. The catch......its not her real hair, it was a wig!!!!! Ingenieous i must say with a different look. Machiam those extreme makeover la. I tell u, i will be damn proud to bring to Orchard and walk along the strip there and feel no shame at all.

Salena aka the Model:
She spots a bright brown eyes and more seductive dressing, pretty sexy too. She likes those soft hue colours that matches her character and the air of sexiness in her.

Both wen for the 6pm appt and said that they got rooms next to each other by different customers. hahahaha. I must say truly how proud I felt to see these 2 gems transformed to real beautiful creatures of GOD. When they left me, u could see heads turning manz. Suddenly there was a tingling sensation between my legs....the urge is back!!!!!!! Cheers! :D

justl00king
09-06-2005, 08:52 PM
Just wondering if they both can do tarma? Should be quite shiok and heavenly...kekeke :D :p

_on_the_rock
09-06-2005, 08:59 PM
hi,All Bro..HOw to contract them??

urger
09-06-2005, 09:03 PM
Just wondering if they both can do tarma? Should be quite shiok and heavenly...kekeke :D :p

Wah bro, like that the room will be like having a 'live-concert" with Stereo and Digital Dolbly surround sound liao! Shiok!

laodi123456789
10-06-2005, 09:20 AM
hi,All Bro..HOw to contract them??

Visit ur lawyer first then ask him to draw up a contract. Then you make a booking with them. when u see them u ask them to read the contract. if they like the terms and conditions and then they sign.

And that - my fellow samsters - is how u contract them! I hope this helps.

kitaro
10-06-2005, 11:03 AM
nice one bro laodi.

this 'on the rock' wants to draw up a contract to get the maid. Ha..ha. WTF.

kitaro

happy000
10-06-2005, 11:07 AM
It's great to hear Rika is back. Previously book her but was aeroplaned by her. Any bro has any recent experience with her? :D

Bros,

Rika aka schoolgirl is back. She starts to operate from 2pm onwards. Call her direct. Her number remains the same.

The rest like Yanti & Salena, work as usual. Sms onli for these 2.

Cheers!

Steed 4
11-06-2005, 01:03 AM
Yeah man,had that urge too.When sitting infront both of them,imagination ran wild beyone description..ke,ke,ke.But don't know will they do it.If so...
Don't know what to say...but no harm asking right.....

itomichi
11-06-2005, 10:58 AM
I had been receiving thsis SMS saying: "Sayang today you can, what time you want" from this Maid since last few weeks. Replied that I cannot as I was working. So already had a strong intention to bonk this maid for her "good customer service and follow up".

Last night after coming home from a wedding dinner with some beer, really felt hony and hnece SMS fer asking fro overnight service at $150, she replied to bargain to $200 asying that her boss will only agree for overnight service at $200 and asked till what time the next morning. Agreed the price and SMS her my address and wish to have her service till 12pm noon next day. She replied that her boss only allows her to stay till 8.00am. What to do, have to agree with that since having that strong urge to bonk her. SMS her to request her to wear sexy clothing with stocking (that some bros here mentioned what sexy OL dress she wore before).

She arrived at about 2.15am. I peeped at the car park and saw her. She was fetched by a mini van (or something like that) with a young looking guy at the driver seat. That must be her boos.

Disappointed as she did not wear any sexy but merelt a jean and T-shirt. Look appeared to be alright but I find that she, like other typical indonesians, is a bite short. Her breat size is also not very attractive.

What she is good is in her service. She bathed me before proceeding to the bed. She is good in the service as she blown be for a long long time (after all there is no time limit and I can hold much longer after a few drops). She suck snd suck snd suck till she felt tired (try suck a banana for 20 minutes and see what happens to yr mouth).

I need not go into the details of the actions as there are already so many FR on that with the detailed descriptions and the "Oh...my God.....Yes, Yes,......Ah.......eh, eh........Oh shit............"

I did her three times that night. First two consecutively and the last one at about 6.30am. Wish to fuck her more time sbut she was dawn tired and snoring (but not very loud). We slept naked thewhole night. So lan lan only watch her body and let her rest.

OK actual she and Selena are working under the same boss. She promised to give me Selena's number but after that forgot it the next day morning.

We TTSS and she mentioned that she doesn't like indians (no offence if any indian bros is here) and Ang Mo. Indians with body smell and Ang Mo are too big and cause pain. However she mentioned that Selena likes but cock!!!

Just to share with bros on the above info that I gathered. Any bros wish to PM me place up my points first ok!!!!

Thanks.

RogerChongZY
11-06-2005, 11:32 AM
U wanna kenna zap izit?? U should revert enquiry back to threadstarter!!
U know the unwritten rules or not :cool:

JT. KNN ask u come Batam U surf SAMMY f.
Ai zap mai? They never learn from so many posting! :mad:

Frankiestine
11-06-2005, 11:35 AM
Just to share with bros on the above info that I gathered. Any bros wish to PM me place up my points first ok!!!!Thanks.
Wat is this obsession with pts and please know the rules...all reqst for contacts should be referred back to the threadstarter..you should not take it at liberty to reveal any contacts..

gonggong18
11-06-2005, 11:41 AM
Visit ur lawyer first then ask him to draw up a contract. .......and then they sign.... I hope this helps.
Ha! Ha! Ha! this is a good one

proprimate
11-06-2005, 11:53 AM
She arrived at about 2.15am. I peeped at the car park and saw her. She was fetched by a mini van (or something like that) with a young looking guy at the driver seat. That must be her boss.

Bro,
Hey she did her first housecall yesterday in some Itomichi's heartland. Bro u must be some lucky dude coz as far as I know she never would do it. I guess there is a first for everyone.

Anyway for ur info, she was not alone yesterday, there was not only the driver around but another 2 big bros behind in the van if any trouble arises. They hung around till the time she finished. But in the name of sex, everything went without a hitch.

She said she is quite packed today. Well u can try. Cheers!

proprimate
11-06-2005, 01:31 PM
Just to share with bros on the above info that I gathered. Any bros wish to PM me place up my points first ok!!!!Thanks.

Bro, friendly word of advise, I do not condone samsters distributing numbers for the sake of upping ur points. The rule is to let the threadstarter's discretion to giv out the number.

If I come to know of certain alien numbers, coz these numbers are also recorded by her and not given by me or verified by certain bros like Bro Steed and JT, then I will get her to change her number again causing inconvenience to bros who want to cheong her and plus u getting zapped until minus points which means u will not be entertained at all in this thread by any bros.

I have given u the benefit of the doubt to try this gal, at least giv me the respect that I have given to u in trusting the number to u. I hope of hearing some form of assurance on ur side either by replying and acknowledging or PM to me before I proceed to change the numbers again. Cheers!

Steed 4
11-06-2005, 03:43 PM
Bro itomichi...Bro Proprimate is giving you a friendly advice,but here I'm NOT.
Who the F*** do you think you are?????Wanna spread the 'Maid's number for exchange of Rep.Pts.Had a chat with The Maid this morning,was told she didn't even ask you to pass her number around.And from what source did you heard that Salena and the Maid is under the same Boss????If it's so,what is it to you?Wanna gain some points...?Revealing such info?All I can say that you got a Big mouth...You better not pass the number from your PM..cause you don't know who they are,it might be our Buddies...
and for getting Salena's contact here,I thinks it's just in your Dreams..So to relevant Bros please Ban this Fellow from getting it.....
Bro Proprimate maybe good at arranging words to you,but me, just say it straight.....
I believe alot of Bros are waiting for your comments here.....As so we shall wait.......
BTW JT..Karaoke what song...... ;)

Petes
11-06-2005, 06:37 PM
:p
last friday i have bonk salena and her my fr
hope it was not too bad

it was afternoon and i waited in the room waiting for her
And she was late for 20 mins and i think i am a sucker and want to leave already then she turn up and she say she have something on blah blah

i was feeling a bit boring at first but looking her juicy body made me turn on again
And as usual we wash up and to my amaze she start to bbbj in the shower with hot water dammmm it was gd man shiok and she say at look at me and say dont angry la darling she was so erotic and i almost cum after that at bed she give a deep throat bbbj and it was veri gooddd !!!i quickly cap myself and thrust in into her pusssy and pls dont laugh i cum lest than a min becuse her hole was tight man !!i didnt expect it was really so tight as feedback of some brother say so

and she treats me real nice and take her time no rush and make me a coffee
as for second rd i know she tight so take mine time pump her in diffent style and cum when i told her to doggie in front of the tv ....

then we wash up and i am a happy man and that not the end she touch my didi during wash up and say my rod still hard want to go another rd amy the bath room i use the last condom in the bathroom with her cumming too..

i have bonk countless fl and pro ,prc and i not saying this for advertise but she give the best feeling and bonk compare to another and i give credit to bro steed for the contact.... cheerio bro and thnks

looks 8
body 8
boobs 7
bbbj 9 deep throat type n skillful
attitude 10 gf feeling and never rush even we r out of time
fj 10 tight pussy rules all
rtf yes i wont miss it for the world

Steed 4
11-06-2005, 07:35 PM
attitude 10 gf feeling and never rush even we r out of time
fj 10 tight pussy rules all
rtf yes i wont miss it for the world[/QUOTE]
Well Bro,great FR.what more can I say,the tightness still maintains.
Will remind n reminds about her punctuality.... :D

itomichi
11-06-2005, 08:26 PM
Bro...thanks for FR.........however, PM u for wat.......her contacts??
U wanna kenna zap izit?? U should revert enquiry back to threadstarter!!
U know the unwritten rules or not :cool:

Aiya, please lar don't be so narrow minded lah. There is no rule that PM can only ask for contact, may be that is your own rule. We are here to get information and share information. All bros are welcome to ask for details or description on the maid or my opinons on her.

U talk like that then will scare all newbies always.

If U say cannot share information then U win lah. I stop answering all PM from Bros and all must spend their own money to get their own experience loh.

itomichi
11-06-2005, 08:37 PM
Bro,
Hey she did her first housecall yesterday in some Itomichi's heartland. Bro u must be some lucky dude coz as far as I know she never would do it. I guess there is a first for everyone.

Anyway for ur info, she was not alone yesterday, there was not only the driver around but another 2 big bros behind in the van if any trouble arises. They hung around till the time she finished. But in the name of sex, everything went without a hitch.

She said she is quite packed today. Well u can try. Cheers!

Thank I think I forgot to thank U for sharing the contact and give me the oppoertunity to bonk for at my place.

To bros that show so much concorn on me releasing the contact number, I think they are over sensitive over my invitation to PM me for information. ANy stipud idot will know the unwritten rule here if not they will have some problem with their English. Even I myself also have to wait for her to contact me instead of ask for her contact from U, right!!

If I were to give up the number so freely then her h/p should be flooded long long time ago. Should I be so stipud to tell every bros here to that I am doing that and please come and fuck me?????

I dont know whether there is some problem with my English, or theirs. Or may be people are runing short of fund to fuck the gal so come and fuck me...

One thing I wish to see is that : this should be a friendly community for fun activities, so dont any how fuck and shit here lah.

Steed 4
11-06-2005, 08:37 PM
If U say cannot share information then U win lah. I stop answering all PM from Bros and all must spend their own money to get their own experience loh.[/QUOTE]
Wise decision...infact we are more cautious with Newbies..remember this is cyber.Anybody can be anybody.We are all Newbies once.If you make the right move,you'll survive,if you don't,you're just history.

itomichi
11-06-2005, 08:50 PM
Bro itomichi...Bro Proprimate is giving you a friendly advice,but here I'm NOT.
Who the F*** do you think you are?????Wanna spread the 'Maid's number for exchange of Rep.Pts.Had a chat with The Maid this morning,was told she didn't even ask you to pass her number around.And from what source did you heard that Salena and the Maid is under the same Boss????If it's so,what is it to you?Wanna gain some points...?Revealing such info?All I can say that you got a Big mouth...You better not pass the number from your PM..cause you don't know who they are,it might be our Buddies...
and for getting Salena's contact here,I thinks it's just in your Dreams..So to relevant Bros please Ban this Fellow from getting it.....
Bro Proprimate maybe good at arranging words to you,but me, just say it straight.....
I believe alot of Bros are waiting for your comments here.....As so we shall wait.......

Hey I dont have the intention to share her contact freely at all and that is why I totally did ask for her permission to do so. As I said U ppl are too sentitive.

She and Selena is having the same bos, this is what she told me. I dont even ask for Selena's number in the morning as she total me that Selena will do Malays and Ang mo. I can easily get Selena's number of I can the maid. So what a big FUCK here???

This place is for information sharing. By telling bros here that they are having same bros means that eaily for them to arrange for 3some if bros are interested to. If releasing such information means big mouth, I think U will have a much bigger mouth then me right.

Let makw it clear here that PM ius for information sharing and not only limited to CONTACT sharing.

If U bros thinkl I am not welcome come here and want to band me then it is fine. I will then just have my fun reading without having to think about contributing. Sometimes being kind still kana thunder strike from nowhere............

itomichi
11-06-2005, 08:52 PM
Hey I dont have the intention to share her contact freely at all and that is why I totally didn't ask for her permission to do so. As I said U ppl are too sentitive.

Some spelling mistake there

Steed 4
11-06-2005, 09:02 PM
I'm not wasting my time with this guy here,or maybe his Thread on Orgies at my place in Serangoon a failure make him............

itomichi
11-06-2005, 09:50 PM
I'm not wasting my time with this guy here,or maybe his Thread on Orgies at my place in Serangoon a failure make him............

Found out that U are one of them who showed interest in the orgy session but dare not forward info and photo. How to be successful with ppl like that.

Thanks for not wasting my time anymore.

knife007
11-06-2005, 11:55 PM
hi guys,
my thanks to bro proprimate for trusting me (newbie)... cause i see that there are some problems about this issue.

met the maid today @ 1400. was really stunned when i saw her...didnt expect indons to be that chio.
same SOP for me as well...1st round, bath, bbbj, fj. 2nd round, the famous coffee job, and more fj, diff styles

Looks - 7/10
BBBJ - 8/10
FJ - 8/10 (u guys wernt kidding about the stereo!)
RTF - when $$ allows

proprimate
12-06-2005, 09:45 AM
Found out that U are one of them who showed interest in the orgy session but dare not forward info and photo. How to be successful with ppl like that.

Thanks for not wasting my time anymore.

Bro Itomichi, I respect ur decision and I hope u do the rite thing. No malice intended. Let's put the matter to rest.

Bro Steed, cool down and relax bro. Wait get high blood pressure. Yake it easy. cheers!

popiah
12-06-2005, 10:47 AM
Bro itomichi...Bro Proprimate is giving you a friendly

hi bro steed and proprimate

ZAPPING POPIAH is at your command.......any reinforcement needed, lets me know....i will try to activate as many samster as possible within my possible limit.

AWLAYS AT YOUR COMMAND.

AWLAYS RESPECT THE THREADSTARTER...SINCE THEY ARE THE ORGINGATOR.

signoff
commander popiah

itomichi
12-06-2005, 11:30 AM
hi bro steed and proprimate

ZAPPING POPIAH is at your command.......any reinforcement needed, lets me know....i will try to activate as many samster as possible within my possible limit.

AWLAYS AT YOUR COMMAND.

AWLAYS RESPECT THE THREADSTARTER...SINCE THEY ARE THE ORGINGATOR.

signoff
commander popiah

I had already PM the THREADSTARTER Bros proprimate clearing all doubts and expalin to him my reason for asking bros to PM me. It appears that he is the most understanding person in this forum. More such ppl where will make this place a better forum. Not point fighting here without knowing the facts. genuine bros can always PM me or Bro Proprimate to find out the true reaon.

It appears that this place is dominated by a small grouop of so call "old bird" with the habit of Zapping and banding bros, which is very different fromn the old forum when Sam first setup.

For information I was a member as early as 1995 when the forum was parked under Adelphi (hope the spelling is correct). I stopped viewing the forum after my marriage but recently rejoined after my divorce. Now U all can see who's "bird" is really older.

Let's stop here and spend precious time to do something more worthwhile.

Bomb
12-06-2005, 01:01 PM

Bro, some of the bros here juz wanna make sure no troublemakers come in n picai many lobangs(apparently theres really alot) be it conmans,kids taking bros for a ride or spreader of contacts resulting in lost of contacts.

They meant no malic n ur post does cause some alarms,n the bros juz hope u gave some explaining to ur post,never hammer u straight...

Like u say, since u settle with bro prom, may all be well n enjoy our sex here.

Downers
12-06-2005, 01:25 PM
Just had the Model, Salena yesterday. Promised her with a FR (Din know they know about this place)

well what can i say... she's one of the most beautiful indons i've seen, tan looking but not dark, slim, ample titties....cept the fact that the nipples are just too big for my liking.

Very very very accommodating...wash me clean head to toe, very very naughty, makes sure i am satisfied throughout.

quote an instance, i had difficulty having my first shot and after that i told her 1 would be enough but she insisted on another shot, i say i cannot already but she said she'll try so i just lie there and she suck me, AR me making me from flaccid to hard on to ejaculation.

I must say i'm quite touched by her customer oriented service....making sure the payer's really enjoy it 100% and 100 dollars is actually not alot for two hours of service.

so i urge those who still have doubts to try the maid and the model as i can say they are one of the best around.

And also Rika too...how can i forget her...the cute little thing...heard she's back in action....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Steed 4
12-06-2005, 01:42 PM
Just had a chat with Bro Promprimate discussing abt the recent 'heatiness' in this Thread.Was asked to calm down and infact I will,put it a rest,since it's Sunday the Rest day.So no missiles need to be launched.... :D
Salena intend to extend her stay here,seems she likes it here with Bros whom booked her n treat her very well.Got to thanks thos Bros here,you know who you are.Will update about her outcome....
And Bro Downers...great FR there.....Cheers..

jimmy_jyzz
12-06-2005, 02:58 PM
any bro contacted RIKA? coz been calling her tis few days for her but no reply. btw bro proprimate is her hp nos change?

Super4V1Blue
12-06-2005, 03:24 PM
Hi to all bros out there...newbie here n have been reading this forum for very long...very interested in this maid n hope that some one will kindly give me her number as i have already PM a few old birds n no reply yet...... sorry if i offended anybody by posting in the forum but can say desperate liaoz keke :D will be very grateful to have her number

angkong25
12-06-2005, 03:26 PM
It appears that this place is dominated by a small grouop of so call "old bird" with the habit of Zapping and banding bros, which is very different fromn the old forum when Sam first setup.

For information I was a member as early as 1995 when the forum was parked under Adelphi (hope the spelling is correct). I stopped viewing the forum after my marriage but recently rejoined after my divorce. Now U all can see who's "bird" is really older.

we dun zap for nothing and we dun like to zap for yr info... we like to up ppl who are useful and hve contribute in this forum. It becos there exist stupid ppl like tat, resulting in this zap system where ppl can wake up despite numberous sticky and post to remind the newies. Btw, u should take a gd look at the thread rest & relax HC under the health centre and u will know WHY!

It does not matter if u join in 1995 or 1895, as long as bros here know who can kan and who cannot kan can liao...As for yr divorce and rejoining into the forum, i respect that, but it does not anyway mean yr bird is really older, so wat, my dick have been following me for 26 years and counting... I am also married but i still surf SB, it all comes down to u and how u treat yr other party which i should not comment.Like wat i say, yr join date can be 1995 or 1985 but yr dick might hve been sleeping without action till the date u rejoin.

With due respect, i respect u as a man, maybe as a snr, cos u are in fact elder than me. But dun use tat as an excuse to fuck me up, cos i dun really care. I hve wack my parents, my sister except my wife, anyone that stand in my way, as long i got a reasonable and valid reason. U, i dun really care.

Btw, JT is a nice person. So b4 u understand & say anything, think it through.
Frankly speaking, i dun like the way u phrase and post.

With due respect to the threadstarter, i am sorry for posting in this thread.

Like wat u say, Let's stop here and spend precious time to do something more worthwhile.

roger out.

Bomb
12-06-2005, 04:08 PM
I hve wack my parents, my sister except my wife, anyone that stand in my way, as long i got a reasonable and valid reason.

Btw, JT is a nice person. So b4 u understand & say anything, think it through.
Frankly speaking, i dun like the way u phrase and post.
roger out.

Mai WACK me hor....
JT is master of the dark side so cannot call him nice :p jk

ALL BROS ENJOY BONKING THE MAID,MODEL,SCHOOLGIRL

angkong25
12-06-2005, 04:12 PM
Mai WACK me hor....
JT is master of the dark side so cannot call him nice :p jk

ALL BROS ENJOY BONKING THE MAID,MODEL,SCHOOLGIRL

Wack u 4 wat... u members wo.... think i too free or i eat too much...

He maybe a master of the dark side but let not forget he does also hve a bright side. which u know i know, everybody who is long enough here know.

Bomb
12-06-2005, 04:17 PM
u members wo.... think i too free or i eat too much...

Member? Simi lia? Can eat?
Got wat benefits? :p
Eat too much no gd, must share share ma...

angkong25
12-06-2005, 04:37 PM
Member? Simi lia? Can eat?
Got wat benefits? :p
Eat too much no gd, must share share ma...

cannot eat... but free voucher to claim two free popiah from king of popiah...

Eat already u can change yr nick to nuclear bomb

coolmanks
12-06-2005, 04:40 PM
Most of the poeple here including the "old bird" are very nice people. And the Rep points and the Zap function by itself are not bad and they serve a very useful purpose here.

But it also true that the most powerful poeple here now are the OKTs and his associate. Anyone those action (including very frank FR of their girls) that affects their business will certainly get Zapped.

BTW this forum did not started at Adelphi. It was only moved to adelphi later before moving here. So those who joined during the Adelphi era are definately not the oldest bird around.

justl00king
12-06-2005, 07:45 PM
Eh...all the lau chiao and sin chiao pls let me say something hor... :D

Lets not forget what we are here for.To share good lobang and also info where to get a good bonk.Always zap here zap there you think "star wars" is it? kekeke.

All FRs should be honest and truthful whether good or bad so its up to the reader to determine whether to proceed or not.Don't come and complain if the service you get not according to what you read.Ever heard the famous phrase "one man's meat is another man's poison"?

Unavoidably,not everyone will agree to what you say and sometimes you get zapped.Still, the person who zap should leave down his nick and reason to support the zapping.

Whenever anyone up my rep I will always show appreciation and try to return the favour.If anyone zap me I also have to take it in my stride because I know I can't please everyone.Most importantly,I play according to forum rules and try to have a good time!

Waiting to be zapped,

One Justl00king newbie out. :)

Bomb
12-06-2005, 07:57 PM
Unavoidably,not everyone will agree to what you say and sometimes you get zapped.Still, the person who zap should leave down his nick and reason to support the zapping.

Bro, if only all so sporting,unfortunaly, too many ppl zap n dont dare leave nick... :(
Support u on ur stand above..

Preparing to be zap too,since not 1st time

happy000
12-06-2005, 11:03 PM
I agreed with my both hands and legs :D Therefore I upped you :)

Lets not forget what we are here for.To share good lobang and also info where to get a good bonk.Always zap here zap there you think "star wars" is it? kekeke.

All FRs should be honest and truthful whether good or bad so its up to the reader to determine whether to proceed or not.Don't come and complain if the service you get not according to what you read.Ever heard the famous phrase "one man's meat is another man's poison"?

Whenever anyone up my rep I will always show appreciation and try to return the favour.If anyone zap me I also have to take it in my stride because I know I can't please everyone.Most importantly,I play according to forum rules and try to have a good time!

Steed 4
12-06-2005, 11:14 PM
Thanks to Bros with their positive comments.Let just put it Rest in Peace.It's normal to have a rough sea here and then.And lets continue with what we do best.....
Post FR and more FR on these 2 Babes.....he,he,he........

FL_hunter
13-06-2005, 02:40 AM
I am a medium cjiao here, seems difficult to get contact but yet there is many contact that is interesting enough for me to stay watching. Any lao chiao is kind enough to offer me ? I am looking for something local or exciting that is all. Have try reply a few PM but no avail!

13-06-2005, 11:23 AM

Me not going to zap you but going to up you(but not today ammo used to up another bro) for the thing you say and waiting to be zap for supporting you! :cool:

"one man's meat is another man's poison"?

Like I last time use to say before lah! :confused:

proprimate
13-06-2005, 11:30 AM
OK OK OK bros, CUT IT OUT!!!!!! I wan FRs and some positive comments. My advise to bros with their numbers. If u do pass it to ur fren, plis furnish all the details to ur trusted bro and not any tom, dick and harry. Coz the gals have been getting indecent proposals like $30-$40 deals or $80 deals and asking for the world. For that matter, even some bros in here trying their luck. Remember, haggling with price oni makes u the fastest exit on their list. Cheers!

big_bear
13-06-2005, 11:32 AM
usually, when you sms the maid, any idea roughly how long does she take to reply? i've waited a day since yesterday but still no reply from her. i'm not sure if she got my sms or not... could be because there is a delay in the transmission of sms inbetween service providers or wat... i'm not sure...

sorry if i sound desperate... maybe because my sperm shooting out of my ears liao... :D

Bomb
13-06-2005, 01:15 PM
Bro big_bear,
power skills, sperm shoots out from ears...lol
try sms again la, dun think 1 day sms also cant reach la

big_bear
13-06-2005, 01:19 PM
Bro big_bear,
power skills, sperm shoots out from ears...lol
try sms again la, dun think 1 day sms also cant reach la

dun wan la... i already sms twice yesterday. i dun want to get blacklisted for being a desperado.
First time i just sms her if she free at xx time.
2nd time, i mention Bro proprimate name n mention i like to 'try' her service.

did i say something wrong? or issit because she too busy If busy, never mind, i can wait.

Bomb
13-06-2005, 01:29 PM
Thats rare,tot she always reply fast...
Lucky i always got bro jt n bto steed in getting maid n salena...
however the 1st time i sms maid also reply fast.10mins at most..
careful sperm really out from ear if wait too long

Bomb
13-06-2005, 02:16 PM
Aiyah....keke Sim.......heard SELENA is leaving our shore tomorrow. Just wen I wanted to .......haizzzzzzzzzzz.

TODAY la......
Dont excuses hor, i call steed for u.....lol

Bomb
13-06-2005, 02:26 PM
Nbzzzzz...win bola ar......I am broke today!

I also broke, running road soon....wanna join me in the run? :D
I high chance wont go, gb sounds exciting but scare lay...feel like waste $$ also.....
Salena will come back 1 la,dun worry

Bomb
13-06-2005, 03:10 PM
Y must I be worry!! Many minah around! She will be back. Meet her in Jarkata ma si a sai :D

Never bring me go?
Dac rocks say u my lao peh....
LOL, got pocket $$$ give bo?
3 weeks to a month, then must intro me gd bonks hor :cool:

6boi
13-06-2005, 04:23 PM
hi bro.. mind to share the contact for the joy here... thanks :)

sam33
13-06-2005, 05:40 PM
just try the maid at L17 Golder S*** Hotel. Really good. one of the best 5 F*** this year. Not so good looking but did a very good job. really Bj all she can. Bro out there should try if you prefer service then look. Do all position, after first cum, massage you slowly ( better skill then a lot of HC). did what ever suppose to be done, what else can we ask for?

Steed 4
13-06-2005, 05:58 PM
Well,it's True that Salena's leaving at early afternoon tommorow.. :( She had to change her plans due to some commitments back hope.But she promise that it won't take long..... :D Will update with all Bros here...Esp.Bro JT..and interested of hearing your Story behind it....

justl00king
13-06-2005, 06:50 PM
Bro, if only all so sporting,unfortunaly, too many ppl zap n dont dare leave nick... :(
Support u on ur stand above..

Thanks for your support bro.Upz you later. :D

justl00king
13-06-2005, 06:51 PM
I agreed with my both hands and legs Therefore I upped you :)Thanks bro.Me upz you back already. :D

justl00king
13-06-2005, 06:53 PM
Me not going to zap you but going to up you(but not today ammo used to up another bro) for the thing you say and waiting to be zap for supporting you! :cool:

Thanks bro.Will upz you also later.No ammo now. :D

Bomb
13-06-2005, 07:02 PM
Thanks for your support bro.Upz you later. :D

Tks bro.....
juz hope really more ppl who can talk sense here lor, zap must say reason lor

proprimate
13-06-2005, 08:10 PM
dun wan la... i already sms twice yesterday. i dun want to get blacklisted for being a desperado.
First time i just sms her if she free at xx time.
2nd time, i mention Bro proprimate name n mention i like to 'try' her service.

did i say something wrong? or issit because she too busy If busy, never mind, i can wait.

Bro, try again and again and again. the force is strong if ur on the DARK SIDE! Cheers!

big_bear
13-06-2005, 11:33 PM
:sorry, double post:

big_bear
13-06-2005, 11:36 PM
Bro, try again and again and again. the force is strong if ur on the DARK SIDE! Cheers!

huh? does that means its ok that i 'BOMB' her HP? :D
:jk:
anyway, still no response from her since yesterday...
i'll try again tomorrow morning. If still nothing, then i guess its not fated.
haiz...

Bomb
14-06-2005, 12:36 AM
huh? does that means its ok that i 'BOMB' her HP? :D
:jk:

call me ah?
gd luck in ur attempts bro

big_bear
14-06-2005, 09:25 AM
call me ah?
gd luck in ur attempts bro

bro, u're atomic bomb la. not just bomb. :D

proprimate
14-06-2005, 11:02 AM
Leave ur name & Hp number in the PM
Ur number is strictly confidential n will not be disclosed unless otherwise, ie, if u tend to cause trouble. Ur success og getting the number depends on ur reliability. We have the right to reject without any notification.

terms of condition:
1. Not allowed to pass contacts to other clients without approval from threadstarter or worker.
2. Any cancellations are to be notified via sms to the intended party at least 3 hrs before the appointment.
4. advance bookings are permitted.
5. Only sms will be entertained. Pte Numbers not entertained.
6. Any breach of the terms above will result in defamation, banned from getting any other contacts and/or physical abuse will be inflicted.

geminitwinmale
14-06-2005, 06:50 PM
First and foremost, I would likes to say thousands thanks to Proprimate for kindly trust me with contact number.

I do cheong along Geyang occasionally for variety of top range of$150, middle range of $80 and fish tank tom yam $40, street gals PRC $50 - $100 but never try those from our friendly neigbour of Indonesia. Therefore, I was quite hesistant in getting the maid, BUT... after reading so many positive FR I can't tahan and pluck my courage.

And it is such a wonderful feeling after my session with her an hour ago. Her service is undoubtly the best I ever tried especially so on her AR session, the best in Singapore and JB perhaps she should receive an award.

The scary part is during FJ session, her screaming is so loud that I believe the whole floor could be able to heard it. To reduce the volume, I french her hardcore - deep frenching and 'milk' her during second FJ session.

Definintly, RTF if given time and money.

Cheers bro...

mercury3031
15-06-2005, 08:28 AM
tnx bro proprimate....i booked her on fri...she is one GOOD LOOKIN maid..
looks: 7/10
body:7/10
bbbj:8.5/10(deep throat)...suction not bad...whetting ur appetite
AR: lost in infinity/ecstasy
fj:one possition(so malu came within mins of pumping)
attitude: best.......

was a hell of a session...the catbath and the bj while the ar sent me into my deepest ecstactic moments....however i was disturbed by calls frm the wife...
so the bonking kinda sucks )my fault...
damage 100 2hr 2 shts
will wan to try selena....

proprimate
15-06-2005, 07:21 PM
Bros,

Well done! We have surpassed the 200,000 readership leaving behind the rest far behind. Keep up the good work bros and remember, share responsibly. Cheers!

Cummon
15-06-2005, 07:45 PM
Bros,

Well done! We have surpassed the 200,000 readership leaving behind the rest far behind. Keep up the good work bros and remember, share responsibly. Cheers!

haven't heard from Salena she already "cabut", leaving me tingled :( :)

Steed 4
15-06-2005, 08:01 PM
haven't heard from Salena she already "cabut", leaving me tingled :( :)
She's already left yesterday.But promise not too long.Will inform of her returns.....Cheers.

muneo
16-06-2005, 04:35 PM
Hi bros, newbie here. Got one question to ask.

The service of the maid is 2 hours 2 shots right? and once 2nd shot, even if it is within 20mins also finished liao right?

But my question is, the shots are those that only result from sexual intercourse right? So if I PCC myself or she do handjob and I shoot, not count right?

kitaro
16-06-2005, 04:45 PM
2 shots means,

If you see her damn swee, in her figure hugging suit, showing a bit of cleavage to tease. Then you pcc and shoot ==> that's one shot

And then she took off her dress slowly, leaving only her g string, and ask you to untie it for her, you cannot tahan and shoot again ==> that's two shot

I think we let Bro Proprimate to clarify better.
As the above is my opinion only. No hard feelings bro.

*i'm in no mood as my dear salena is away.

kitaro

desmond0604
16-06-2005, 04:53 PM
So if I PCC myself or she do handjob and I shoot, not count right?
If you want to PCC do it at home

geminitwinmale
16-06-2005, 04:54 PM
Hi bros, newbie here. Got one question to ask.

The service of the maid is 2 hours 2 shots right? and once 2nd shot, even if it is within 20mins also finished liao right?

But my question is, the shots are those that only result from sexual intercourse right? So if I PCC myself or she do handjob and I shoot, not count right?

In my personal opinion, foreplays is much more pleasurable than unloading yr load. And if you can 'hold' yr load and attempt to get her to reach the climate if indeed and achievement.

I think she would not mind if you would be able to go for 3rd or 4th shots if you treat her well and respect her service. My personal experiences with her, she provide an excellent service and enjoy doing what she doing.

Cheers!!! :p

geminitwinmale
16-06-2005, 06:37 PM
Therefore A shot is A shot regardless how the shot is being released... :D

Steed 4
16-06-2005, 09:56 PM
Leave ur name & Hp number in the PM
Ur number is strictly confidential n will not be disclosed unless otherwise, ie, if u tend to cause trouble. Ur success og getting the number depends on ur reliability. We have the right to reject without any notification.

terms of condition:
1. Not allowed to pass contacts to other clients without approval from threadstarter or worker.
2. Any cancellations are to be notified via sms to the intended party at least 3 hrs before the appointment.
4. advance bookings are permitted.
5. Only sms will be entertained. Pte Numbers not entertained.
6. Any breach of the terms above will result in defamation, banned from getting any other contacts and/or physical abuse will be inflicted.
The above conditions applies the same of getting Salena's contact.As for number 6,it's kind of harsh to me.But understand that the 'Maid' had received
wierd kinds of customers.And will apply that too if Salena encounter the same.(hopefully not).She might be coming in these few days...so let the ball rolls.... :D

desmond0604
16-06-2005, 10:39 PM
Bro proprimate ,

Any idea when the massage girl will be back? need her back rub badly....

muneo
16-06-2005, 10:46 PM
Therefore A shot is A shot regardless how the shot is being released... :D

Can bro Proprimate verifies that?
I thought commercial sex is like shot through normal intercourse, oral sex or hand jobs, footjobs thn counted one.

When u see her and you PCC yourself and shoot also count as one shot meh?

firlin2001
17-06-2005, 03:27 AM
Hi bros... firstly would like to tanx bro proprimate for de maid's num.... never really hav de courage to put up n FR before... well here goes...

Would say dis maid is a real gem, real horny gem. De few sessions i had with her is by far de best i ever had. Her suckin to catbath... woooh to damn powerful..

Had her book on one thurs afternoon, damn tired after work... had her book at 4... rush to de very de Bright star. Waited for few mins n she arrived in de door. First thing she did was to give me a big hug n a kiss... woohhh wat a damn gf feelin... tcss a bit while undressin... with her purple bra n g-string, it jus make my mojo stand firm... on seein it, she grab it n squeeze it... in return i squeeze her neh-neh... so shiok... Proceeded to bath, pretty SOP but she wash up thoroughly from head to toe... den comes her bbbj... all hell break loose... im de one moanin in de bathroom, cannot tahan man!!! ask her to play in de bathroom, ran out get a condom n go back in... she grab my mojo n cont sucking. Gd suction n deep throat. Den proceeded to fuck her... tried a few postion ending with me carryin her... really bonk her hard.. N de rest is history...

I heard a lot bout de coffee bbbj... but guess wat i got in de 2nd session?? Cold water bbbj... so cold my mojo culd shrink.. hahaha... jus too good to be true... well de 2nd round wil be somewhat de same as all other bros hav experience..

Hope my FR is ok.. n a big tanx to bro proprimate for de contact. Wat a gem we got.... GO MAID POWER!!!!!!

azzazel80
17-06-2005, 09:19 PM
I had Salena last Saturday at the 2pm session @ BS, had to defer this FR for 1 week, been very busy. I even booked her one week earlier.

At 1345hrs, was hanging around a nearby coffeeshop, saw a girl with very good figure buying drinks. She was messaging on her phone while buying. After she put down her phone, my phone rang to my SMS tune. hehehe, never expect she is Salena. So I went ahead back to BS and booked the room and SMS her the room number.

The bath was SOP, she included a BJ in it, felt good, very good. It had been 1 whole months since I went for 'live firing' and became more horny than expected. Then we proceed to bed and she did the catbath and all the foreplay. Her bj I would say is not very superb, but it is still good and enjoyable. She would lick the balls and the zone between the balls and the AH, and that was like heaven... Gave her some lick on the neat pussy and bei tahan, need to put it in already. Put on the CD and start doing her in Missionary. Her moan is not exagerrated, just right. The first time was unexpectedly fast.......only one position very sian, she even ask me why so fast? Like as if I had broke her momentum of cumming :P

Anyway we took a rest since we have a lot of time, and took a second shower. Came out and rest again on the bed. She was hugging me giving the GF effect. And she starts to fiddle with my stick. This time she did me with her on top, then swop to missionary again. Last a bit longer this time, but still quite fast hahaha... too horny... Massaged me and rested for a while before going off.

Face: 7/10 A bit haggard if close up, can see she very cang shang overall still can make it
Body: 8/10 her body really not bad.
BJ : 8/10
FJ : not really sure all too fast cum.
RTF: YES! If I have the time.

Steed 4
17-06-2005, 10:15 PM
Bro proprimate ,

Any idea when the massage girl will be back? need her back rub badly....
Received sms from Effah the Massage gal earlier this week.Said she intend to come mostly nexk week after the 20th.Don't know how true that is.Will update when she arrives....Cheers... :D

proprimate
18-06-2005, 03:30 PM
Bros,

If u pcc and shoot in front of her is still ONE shot. What the heck are u thinking?!!! The girl is there, why must pcc? Aaah....u tot mebe pcc and let go load then can bonk longer for first shot. I tell u wat...u r just gonna piss the girl off coz she knows she has to work extra hard to make u cum 3 times liao. Any shots seen by her eyes will be considered as one, to clarify matters. Those other extra shots, well depend the girl likes u or u the sort can cum at 5 minutes interval. Anyway it depends on her actually.

Cheers!

muneo
19-06-2005, 12:45 AM
Bros,

If u pcc and shoot in front of her is still ONE shot. What the heck are u thinking?!!! The girl is there, why must pcc? Aaah....u tot mebe pcc and let go load then can bonk longer for first shot. I tell u wat...u r just gonna piss the girl off coz she knows she has to work extra hard to make u cum 3 times liao. Any shots seen by her eyes will be considered as one, to clarify matters. Those other extra shots, well depend the girl likes u or u the sort can cum at 5 minutes interval. Anyway it depends on her actually.

Cheers!

Thanks Bro Proprimate for the clarification.
Think I better PCC inside bathroom before she come cos I totally dun have experience with a girl and will most prob shoot the moment I insert my little brother into her pleasure hole. :)

y7u8i9o0
19-06-2005, 01:58 PM
there's no need to pcc b4 the girl comes lah..you make it worse...later cannot come how? shag out the girl, dull the experience. patronise her a few more times to get used to her and you'll be able to last longer. The first shot is always the most shiok

just my 2 cents worth

cheers
y7

bullit69
19-06-2005, 02:30 PM
there's no need to pcc b4 the girl comes lah..you make it worse...later cannot come how? shag out the girl, dull the experience. patronise her a few more times to get used to her and you'll be able to last longer. The first shot is always the most shiok

just my 2 cents worth

cheers
y7

agreed... u first tiem fuck new girl always cum fast wan...

mika00
19-06-2005, 05:47 PM
Thanks to bro Proprimate for the MAID number.

This FR is a few weeks overdue but still insists on writing as feel a bit disservice to Yati if I did not do this.

As instructed by Bro Proprimate, sms Yati and arrange an appointment. I must say for a maid, she look great. Once in the room, we strip to our bathing suit and she gently touches my did and say you cut? Please don't misunderstood, her meaning of cut means circumcise which is quite rare for a chinese guy.

Proceed to the bathroom and shower was quite sop and she did a brief blowjob and ask me want to fuck in the bathroom. I said no, wanted to do at the comfort of the bed. Her BJ was quite power and after about 10mins, she capped me and started with her on top. Followed by missionary and doggy. Manage to shot my load during doggy.

After clean up, she make some coffee for both of us and did a massage for me. I knew what was coming after the massage. That's right, its the lengendary BJ with coffee. SHIOK MAN. Proceed to 2nd round and the rest is history. Must reiterate that she is one of the best fxxk I had.

Thanks again to Bro Proprimate.

proprimate
19-06-2005, 08:33 PM
Must reiterate that she is one of the best fxxk I had.

Thanks again to Bro Proprimate.

Glad u enjoyed it. FR is better late than never. cheers!

g_aberlado
20-06-2005, 02:51 AM
First of all must thank bro proprimate for this wonderful contact. Without his generosity I dont think I can ever had such a wonderful time with yanti. Now running low in Vit M so cannot call her yet.

This FR is long overdue, have been busy lately. Whenever I m stress I need to unload and Yanti have gave me another avenue to release. I have to say I dont really like her sound effect. If I have another dick I will shove it in her mouth while I bang her. Her bbbj is totally out of this world. Deep throat and all...if only she do CIM it would have been perfect. She loves giving bbj & deepthroat. Two shots is a definite with this girl. Excellent....hmm i dont mind having her as my maid.

Thanks again bro proprimate you have made it all possible.

justl00king
20-06-2005, 08:05 PM
Wanted to book for the legendary maid today.Sms her and got this reply "Have period sayang" :D

So all maid fans think you need to wait a couple of days. :)

Steed 4
20-06-2005, 08:17 PM
Wanted to book for the legendary maid today.Sms her and got this reply "Have period sayang" :D

So all maid fans think you need to wait a couple of days. :)

Not to worry Bros...juz got news that Salena might be coming tommorow,but time not confirm yet.So to Bros whom had the number can juz try your luck....Cheers....

bart
21-06-2005, 06:02 PM
Made a reservation for maid yesterday, but she suddenly no reply to my SMS. Today also. Wonder what happen to her. Try again tomorrow I suppose.

niteowl
21-06-2005, 08:15 PM
Made a reservation for maid yesterday, but she suddenly no reply to my SMS. Today also. Wonder what happen to her. Try again tomorrow I suppose.
Bro bart, her 'RED ARMY' reporting lah. :p

jss10
21-06-2005, 10:05 PM
Me've been trying the last couple of days to sms her .. no reply lah .. looks like she is playing hard to get ... do we have to just move on???

simplyhorny
21-06-2005, 11:55 PM
Thanks bro Proprimate for the contact! She is indeed a gem. This FR is long overdue... Better late than never right....???

SMS Yxxxx about a month ago after I just came back from LA and NYC. Wanted very much to call the FL in NYC but it was simply too expensive (US$200). Even the massage is equally expensive... about US$70... somemore must pay tips... So I "loong" for two weeks until I touch down Singapore. In fact, I sms Yxxxx immediately upon touch down (This shows how desperate I am for a bonk)

She reply shortly. Ask me to book a room at bright star hotel Lor 17. Most FL will ask for a room in the even lorong. Something different... Book a room and was pleasantly surprised to find that the room is very big. Definitely value for money. Was waiting for her to come but was disappointed that she turned up half an hour late.

When Yxxxx arrived, she apologize profusely, saying that she needed lotsa of time to travel from Tampines. She told me that she just bathed so don't need a shower. Started stripping before me. Upon seeing her beautiful tits, my didi immediately markita. Yxxxx was teasing me saying that my didi very naughty. Of cos lah... I'm a full blooded man right?!?!

She immediately commerce a onslaught on my pole. Damm... Felt like kenna raped by a woman. She was literally devouring my didi as though she haven't had sex for decades. Everything was like a dream... My conscious mind can only register images of her head bobbing rapidly up and down on my dick... Seems like she is sucking my life essence from this feeble body of mine.... HELP!!!! :D Without warning, her tongue relentlessly attacked my ass hole. She literally tried to eat and fuck my ass hole with her tongue! OMG!

Gave a tongue lashing on her clitoris. She responded by loud moanings... like those in porn scene... Sounded kinda of fake though. Proceed to mount me. Love the way she smiled at me and occasionally rolled her eyes to expose the white part of the eye... Make me feel like I'm a good fucker (Ok... I know... I know... It is part of an act... But you can doubt that her acting is good right). We changed a few position... Missionary, doggie, side... I was pleasantly surprised when she kept holding my hips and make me ramp her harder. Definitely one hell of a horny bitch! Finally unload my seeds in the doggie position... Sex-tisfying!!! WOOWWWW!

She went to shower for a while. Gave me massage to ease the tension. After a while, a hand tried to resuricate my didi... Quite shiok when she hug me and tease my didi... Gave me a bj... Guess I was suffering from Jet Lag... Didn't really felt much sensation. Started to went limp a bit. She really put in effort to tinkle my didi. After a while, she put condom and started to mount on top of me. When we changed to doggie postion from missionary position, my didi wasn't hard enough to penetrate her. Damm! Guess I'm becoming a 1 shot guy liaozzz.... Retribution for fucking too much... haizzz....

FR (Yxxxx)
Looks: 7.5/10 Very sweet looking for an Indonesian. Dark eyes. Long hair. Not those model looks but those SYT that you can find in the junior colleges...

Height: less than 160 cm. Can considered to be one of the tallest FL I've bonked.

Figure: (7/10) Can consider as slim. Not too shapely though.. Her ass seems to be a bit flat in relations to her whole body. At least no visible fats.

Skin: (6/10) Rather rough... Definitely not fair (What do you expect?) Considered acceptable for an Indonesian gal.

Ass: (6.5/10) Not too meaty. Personally I prefered bigger bums so that I can have the pleasure of creating those "plak plak" sounds when doing doggie...

Pussy: (7/10) Brownish pussy. Her outer lips are surprisinly thick. Got problem splitting them apart when trying to simulate the clitoris. Not foul smell or nasty taste. Rather tight... which is a plus point...

Boobs: (7/10) B cup. A bit sagging. Soft... All natural...

HJ: (5/10) too rough... Had to taught her to use less force and more twirling action.

Frenching: (7/10) Passionate. A bit of bad breath from smoking... But still acceptable

AR: (8/10) Very aggressive. A lot of licking and sucking action.

Catbath: (9/10) Very thorough.... Lick my whole body including my toes...

BBBJ: (8/10) deep throat. Very strong suction. In fact, too strong for my liking.... Guess I was in a state of shock to enjoy her BBBJ skills. She likes to pull your dick downwards and lick the base of the shaft. She will insert her finger into my anal and fuck me while sucking my dick. Kinda of pain cos she really uses a lot of force to penetrate my virgin hole.

FJ: (7/10) Accomodative. Tries very hard to make you feel that you are a good fucker. Too much moaning for my comfort though...

Attitude: (9/10) One of the best FL I know in the scene. Not many FL I willingly gave massage without prompting from customer. Accomodative and willing to satisfy all your whims and desire.

Overall: (8.5/10) What can I say... SOLID experience. Value for money!

Damage: $20 + $100 + $2.85 (condom)

RTF: Most probably not cos she is too aggressive for my pleasure. Anyway, there is plenty of FL to try right??? If I'm in the mood of "raping" gals, she will be at the top of my list.

Steed 4
22-06-2005, 10:19 PM
Hi Bros.Seems Salena's MIA...dun know what happen... :confused: No news,no message.I'm kind of Blur here.Suppose to be here on Monday,really dun know wat happened...Will update here if there's any....Cheers...

proprimate
22-06-2005, 10:34 PM
Thanks bro Proprimate for the contact! She is indeed a gem. This FR is long overdue... Better late than never right....???

RTF: Most probably not cos she is too aggressive for my pleasure. Anyway, there is plenty of FL to try right??? If I'm in the mood of "raping" gals, she will be at the top of my list.

Wow, FR reminds me of the experience I had with the cat150 singtel, the commando queen. Oni diff singtel will dry u out wit her bbbj and anal poking, cim in less then 5 mins. Then fj the next.

Salena most probably Friday and Yanti should clear up by Sat. Then mebe they would be available. Cheers!

Oh yah, forgot to mention that I met some samsters like Bomb and Inventory. Nice seeing u guys. So u know how I look like, keep that a secret. Cheers!

Bomb
22-06-2005, 10:49 PM
Wow, FR reminds me of the experience I had with the cat150 singtel, the commando queen. Oni diff singtel will dry u out wit her bbbj and anal poking, cim in less then 5 mins. Then fj the next.

Salena most probably Friday and Yanti should clear up by Sat. Then mebe they would be available. Cheers!

Oh yah, forgot to mention that I met some samsters like Bomb and Inventory. Nice seeing u guys. So u know how I look like, keep that a secret. Cheers!

Nice meeting u bro....
everything will be kept secret

proprimate
22-06-2005, 11:21 PM
Bros,

Those who PM me, b patient coz been pretty busy lately and wil read thru all the PMs and decide who deserves to get the contacts and so on. Till then, hang i there. Cheers!

popiah
22-06-2005, 11:24 PM
Bros,

Those who PM me, b patient coz been pretty busy lately and wil read thru all the PMs and decide who deserves to get the contacts and so on. Till then, hang i there. Cheers!

Hi bro proprimate

did i see you yesterday....maybe no lah...i left at 11 pm u came late...

miss the chance to meet u...the KING OF THE MAID.

signoff
king of popiah

kitaro
23-06-2005, 01:24 PM
Oh oh. I'm kind of getting fond of Salena. And now she went MIA.
Bro Steed, please alert us fast when you manage to locate her.
Really miss her catwalk.

kitaro

Steed 4
23-06-2005, 10:10 PM
[Bro Steed, please alert us fast when you manage to locate her.
Really miss her catwalk.

kitaro[/QUOTE]
Not to worry Bro n other Bros.Received her message this morning.Explaning her cancellation last Monday.Everything going smooth now for her.Should be here very soon.But not to state the day as will dissapoint who's waiting for her if she delay it again.Will only announce once she's landed.And for her regulars...I'll ''beep'' you....Cheers.... ;)

kitaro
23-06-2005, 10:40 PM
Terima kasih boss.
Awaiting the 'model'

kitaro

proprimate
24-06-2005, 01:37 PM
Bros,
Looks like people are lining up at the start line alredi. Awaiting the start gun. Ke garisan, sedia................BANG! Kekekeke. Cheers!

Freestyler69
24-06-2005, 03:57 PM
Bros,
Looks like people are lining up at the start line alredi. Awaiting the start gun. Ke garisan, sedia................BANG! Kekekeke. Cheers!

friend i pm u, u din reply le..

where and when can i get the queue?

Steed 4
24-06-2005, 08:53 PM
BROS.....latest news!! The MODEL will be back tomorrow!!! :D
He,He,He,,,relax Bro...she haven't landed yet...Steady Bro...Steady...U're surely first in Queue.... ;)

ttenneb
24-06-2005, 11:38 PM
Heryanti is backed.. i just messaged her and i am going to settle her tomorrow 12pm.. wait for my FR..

Anyway just to inform u all she's back la..

popiah
25-06-2005, 06:15 AM
He,He,He,,,relax Bro...she haven't landed yet...Steady Bro...Steady...U're surely first in Queue.... ;)

hi bro steed,

can i Qqqqq up for the model...Salena....

Xie xie...

signoff
king of popiah

Steed 4
25-06-2005, 03:37 PM
Finally...Salene 'aka' the Model has just landed...She's here
So to those Bros....Go Get Her...... ;)

Bro Popiah..surely you can..check ur PM...n don't forget to bring ur Popiah along...was told she really love Popiah...esp the Well Done's... ;)

ivan6971
25-06-2005, 04:26 PM
Hi bro,

yup confirmed, i talk to her a while ago, she was still in WTC, checking out.

i'll book her also.

big thanks to bro STEED for her number...

:D ivan

Steed 4
25-06-2005, 04:28 PM
Hi bro,

yup confirmed, i talk to her a while ago, she was still in WTC, checking out.

i'll book her also.

big thanks to bro STEED for her number...

:D ivan
Yeah Bro u're Fast man...booked her once touch down...will wait for you FR.. ;)

ivan6971
25-06-2005, 04:32 PM
yup bro,

she said wait till she finish checkout. i told her my little bro cannot wait :D

need her to tame it.

hehe :p

Cummon
25-06-2005, 10:23 PM
A bit surprised but glad that I was Salena's first customer upon her arrival in Singapore today. Extremely punctual as she knocked on the hotel room door at 5:30pm. What a sweet young thing,when she walked in with her swaying tight ass. The use of simple Malay to communicate with her certainly stirred warmth & closeness, we instantly clicked !
Couldn't wait to brush my tongue side to side over her 33C as she took off her favourite red bra & she giggled by clutching my head. I gently squeezed her nipple between my lips & pulled down her panties, she urged me to bathroom after getting naked. While I told her I could take care of myself,she insist that she wanted to do it for me by cleaning my body thoroughly as if I was a baby. Using water from the heater, she was on her knees to give me a brief BBBJ.
With sweet smiles over her face,she climbed up the bed to start the foreplay.
Rather raw in this area but I really didn't mind. She lightly licked my ears & kissed my lips,didn't seem to like deep frenching,kept sliding her lips over mine. Then came the BBBJ,not really strong suction but quite sensual as she focused on sucking over my mushroom head. I brushed my fingers over her pussy lips as she bobbed her head up & down. Anyway her AR was good,using her tongue to draw short straight lines along my crack.
Told me she was getting wet from blowing me,I immediately went down on her to give this 23 yo pussy some long & greedy licks. I didn't expect her to be so tight that I gasped as I slided my hardon into her,HEAVEN when I lowered myself even deeper. I really enjoyed hearing her sexy soft moans & facial spasms as my prick pistoned in & out below her belly. The sensations from ramming such a young tight pussy were too much for me, I released my full load into her after only a few minutes of bonking in missionary.
She made some coffee & "sai nai" that I must drink :) ,happily I obliged.
We cuddled like long lost lovers for more than 15 mins & she initiated to go for 2nd round. Did her in spoon & doggie but didn't come,the first cum took too much out of me :( Sweet Salena really wanted to see my milky white shot leaving my cock,she chose to give me HJ & I was fully spent after the 2nd shot.
Looks : 7 Sweet & pleasant with silky long hair,never forgot to wear her smiles
Body : 8 Would be really stunning if she was taller,standing at around 1.6m,with perky nice boobs & big around areolas,smooth skin & tight pussy
BBBJ : 6 Not that powerful & deep but sensual enough
AR : 7 Very arousing & nice pokes at anus
FJ : 7 Accommodating & any style you just name it
Attitude :9.5 I really couldn't ask for more,she was extremely sweet,easygoing & eager to please,till now I still feel that it's too good to be true ( Many bros will feel Yanti is better at PR,I too agree)

Many thanks to bro proprimate & steed4 for sharing, I hope all the bros who are gonna try her will treat her well,even they don't get as much as I got from Salena,I must say again we really clicked. After all she is only a young girl coming to earn money with her body in a foreign land all by herself.

Keep this thread going, Cheers !

Tyral
25-06-2005, 10:51 PM
Hi bro priprimate, I PMed U liao pls put me in for the queue thank you. ;)

Super4V1Blue
26-06-2005, 01:03 AM
First and foremost thanks to Bro proprimate for passing on the Maid's number book her yesterday afternoon at 4.30pm at BS hotel
Here goes my virgin FR on the Maid
Reach BS hotel quite early at 1600 then went to buy condoms first then went in n book a room...looking at the time wah still early le but anyway still sms yanti the room number n she replied "u r earli sayang" then i reply say nvm take ur time so i laze around the bed n switching between channels on the tv....then came a knock on the door n i went to open.....on opening i saw a innocent ger wearing a green cardgin(think wrong spelling sorry i dunno how to spell :D ) n a long white skirt.....i was thinking so is she the 1? dun look like le so innocent meh? ......anyway in she came n we both strip n went to bath..... she really into PR man she very gentle on washing those senstive parts man then after washing clean my bro she went down n did a BBBJ for me i was like ok bathroom BBBJ nothing special but i was wrong man...she gives those long n deep throat suction i was like going WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have to stop her man orelse really going to let go...... then we procceed to round 1 after cleaning ourselves dry...... her catbath nothing to shout about but when comes to the BBBJ can say thats the best......so cannot take it anymore...took out the CD n she cap me then procceed to the job......first position she on top n the sound effects was like a AV movie then after that change missionary n the whole job was done think less than 10 mins (think because due to long time no PCC n only slept 4 hours only) after the first round i was like quite sextisfied already then i juz lay there feeling very sleepy.....Yanti then ask whether i wan coffee so i say anything lor then she went to boil water...while waiting for the water to boil she gave me a massage think lasted quite long.....after water boil she made the coffee n brought it over for me to drink....then i knew the special coming up......coffee BBBJ...... my bro immediately wake up upon the idea..... after the special we began round 2.....i really think i too tired man peformance not really that good today le very fast also for my round 2......finish round 2 then procced to bath after bathing a call came up say its my check out timing already...... so we just dress up and left liaoz
Overall
Face : 7.5 / 10
Boobs : 6 / 10 ( i prefer pinkish pinkish )
BBBJ : 9 / 10 ( still got room for improvement haha)
AR : 9 / 10 ( can say the best AR i ever tried)
FJ : 9 / 10 (all the sound effects like i'm a porn star like that shiok man)
Attitude : 10 / 10 ( very hardworking ger i can say)
RTF : CONFIRM + CHOP

proprimate
26-06-2005, 08:31 AM
Bros,

One jus touch down and got laid immediately. One jus finish period and also got laid immediately! The third one, not much comment.

Sorry, have not been able to answer all PMs but most will get by 2moro direct via the maid's hp to u.

There is another in the process of learning the ropes. Will keep bros updated. Cheers!

popiah
26-06-2005, 08:49 PM
hi all,

First of all, KING OF POPIAH would like to thank bro steed for the contact no. of our MODEL "Salena".

I had tried "Maid" twice and "Model" the first time, below are my field report...

1430 hrs
Sms the model for any available slot for the FL Popiah...."sayang, today 5pm ok"

Wait....wait.....wait.......

1600 hrs
She sms back...."OK" and i sms her back "OK, at BS hotel"...me quickly put on my popiah's skin and rush to the hotel.

1655 hrs
Checked in BS hotel....leaving car key at the counter...wow..the female receptional not bad leh..kekekekek

1705 hrs
sms the Model the room no. and wait and wait....expecting a 15 mins delay but ......

1713 hrs
a knock...."Koc...Koc......" wow..me quickly...went to the door visor and peer through..a long hair and sexy looking girl....me opened the door and finally saw the famous model which bro JT had been talking about...

"she called me sayang....."Sayang...how are u" ..and gave me a body hug on the popiah...touch her long hair....buay tahan..me feel like stripping her on the spot and rape her....hahhhahahahhahaaa.....

1720 hrs
Sat at the bed and watching tv together, slowly she gave me a cheek kiss..and started to strip off her jean and a sleeveless green top till a black bra and panty.....so SEXyyyyy......wowo.........slurp...slurp..........

1725 hrs
both of us landed at the shower.....she really can wear....from toe to head and front to back....(better than the Maid)...she follows up a short BBBJ kneeing at my mercy....oh...oh...oh......

1735 hrs
Me jumped to the bed first....like a STARFISH staring at the ceiling....out of toilet she hopped on by my side....started to caresss my little popiah and catbath kissing............to my kneecap ....and she BBBJ with a rotating tougue........."""wow...wow....ya ya....I love u more than i said""".....

1745 hrs
She asked me "condom" and nodded my head...she remove the Popiah's Brand condom and put it on.....and she goes on top....thrusting up and down....Lets pause here......NO HORSE RUN....BUAY TAHAN.....EXCELLENT.....any bro with her at this position surely know why mah......She damn.....beautiful and nice body.....like fcuking a real model...........especially her long hair and eye..also her HUGE MOUNTAINs. Her few thrusting almost make me cum....luckily i "SCrew Ta le" and suggested a missionary .....my turn to serve her from front... Just a 10+ of thrusting and frenching kissing , i finally unloaded ....she said "So fast"...me giggle at her...me think "You Good Mah".

1805 hrs
She went for a quick shower and me laying on the bed like a STARFISH...

1810 hrs
She out of shower and asked me "Kopi" and i reply "NO PLEASE" but "MINERAL WATER"...

1820 hrs
Watching tv together, she initial me to go for shower....me quickly went for a minute Shower.......after a towel dry up...she started a "ROUND TWO"...ding ding....

.....SExxxxx..Sexxxx......SEx........... but i cant cum within a short period and i requested her to stand at the mirror and doing a doggie style while both of us bonking and watching together.......but still cant cum....ekekekekekke

Me asked her to HJ job for me....but her hj skill not up to our expectation and she initial again to use the last condom and she will be on top .....wow...really EXCELLENT service by the model.....but still cant cum.......PCC myself with her by myself licking my nipple and occassionally french kissing with deep tougue fighting.......but still cant cum .....ha ha ha..

i called for surrender........she worried so much...."OK FOR YOU" i said "NO PROBLEM" lah..me still very satisfied even through only a shot.

1845 hrs
A quick shower.....for both of us....a customer called her...asking her to go "CHINATOWN 81" i told her....so far away....taxi fare at least S$7 per trip.

1855 hrs
Both of us left the room with her hand holding my arm and gave a good bye kiss inside the lift......woowww....WHAT A WONDERFUL SUNDAY FOR ME"

Popiah's analysis Report
Face : 8.5 / 10 (Prettiest gal which i had bonked)
Body : 9/10 (smooth and model curvature)
Boobs : 7.5 / 10 (Soft and huge but fifty cent coin)
BBBJ : 7.5 / 10 ( can be improved under my intensive training)
AR : 8 / 10 ( Excellent)
FJ : 9 / 10 (No Horse Run)
Attitude : 10 / 10 ( Very Service Oriented FL)
Damage : S$100 + S$20 (room) + A box of Popiah brand condom (3 pcs)
RTF : Sure..if my little popiah feels like bonking a model.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME FOR THE CONTACT....PLS PM Bro Propimate or Steed for the contact.

Note : Please do not ask the Model to travel to other hotel which is far away unless bonkster willing to pay for the fare or ferry service.

Signoff
Starfish Popiah

Freestyler69
27-06-2005, 12:29 PM
[QUOTE]

Walau...with this kind of rating....wander q until where liao. ????
Thanks for the FR bros....

u ambassador also need q long.. i wait long2 also cannot get reply...
sigh sian.. how last weekend any profit??

dt2006
27-06-2005, 01:29 PM
hi all, thanks for sharing from a bro..this is my first FR since joined SB. if good, please up me else forgive me.

SMS 'maid' last week...
ME: Hi yanti, got your number from a bro, free to chat ?
Maid: I do bonking only, Sayang
ME: wow! this is what I want. When free?
ME: Sayang, tomorrow 1pm.
Maid: ok, sayang.
the next day...
ME: Sayang, today 1pm. confirmed?
waited....
Maid: can change to 2pm, sayang?
ME: Sure, c u @ h81.

2pm@ the hotel room, SMS maid on the room number. waited..Knock, knock, here come the maid. TCSS for abit then she ask I got CD or not. SHIT!! no CD, LL go down vending machine and buy plus 2 cans of drinks.. back in the room, We had an SOP shower, then on the bed, catbath, 69, bbbj me, it was powerful, so decided to CIM. 1st round out then wash, wash again.
Back to the bed, she massage me for 5mins then coffee BBBJ me and round 2 begins..cap me, did missionary, doggie then she goes on top... then she requested for doggie again... SHE REALLY CAN MOAN OUT LOUD, until the housekeeping bang on the next door atleast twice.. HAHAHA. both of us lol and continues... 2nd round ends.

Statistic:

Face : 7.5
Boobs : 7
BBBJ : 9
FJ : 8.5
Attitude : 9.5 (Very friendly, good attitude, no one is perfect.)
Damage: $120+$20(Room)+$10(tips and she said she took a cab to H81)+2can of drinks+$2(CD)
remarks :should atleast try once to give judement on good attitude and can consider as sex partner rather then FL.

If any bro, willing to share 'Model' contact to me, please PM me...

Steed 4
27-06-2005, 10:02 PM
[QUOTE=Freestyler69]u ambassador also need q long.. i wait long2 also cannot get reply...
Hi Bro,check ur PM.... :D
Wow what a Great FR from our Bro Popiah...claps 4X...Glad u've enjoy the session....The Queue seems to be quite long...cause number given to more Bros here.And as requested pls dun spread the number n pls post FR after used....and will wait for their FRs..... :D

proprimate
27-06-2005, 11:36 PM
Bros,

Looks like it gonna be hell of week with these gals around. Life just wouldn't be the same in the office without a thought passing by in our 'heads' kekekeke. Cheers! By the way Happy Birthday JT!!!!

anikin
28-06-2005, 12:38 AM
Bros,

Looks like it gonna be hell of week with these gals around. Life just wouldn't be the same in the office without a thought passing by in our 'heads' kekekeke. Cheers! By the way Happy Birthday JT!!!!

you said it man ... can't concentrate with the thoughts of the gals going round my head :o had never been so active for the past 1 week or so, since 2001. hopefully after 2 rds with Yxxxx, won't be so horny for at least 1 week ... :p

anikin
28-06-2005, 02:59 PM
phew! finally finished a 2-shots sexxion wif Yxxxx ... my my ... still recovering from the 'sexcitement'!!! heart beat still a bit high ... ;)

will post a FR asap after i catch up on some backlogs in the office ... :o

txs to proprimate for the contact!

wait out bros ...

jay69
28-06-2005, 04:10 PM
hopefully after 2 rds with Yxxxx, won't be so horny for at least 1 week ... :p

Bro, think u will be more hornier in less than a week after being serve by her. Only time & $$ stopping me from meeting her again :(

Fishcer
28-06-2005, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the FR, Brother JT.
Interesting and nice gal.
Any idea wher i can get to contact the gals.
10Q.

Doggiestyle
28-06-2005, 06:11 PM
FR on Salena

Finally managed to find time to have a good time with Salena aka model.
What a coincidence as it was also me b/day.
What can i say...she is sure beatiful (to each his own)

RTF : Yes..yes ..JT stamp of approval for INDO...one of the best
Other is the legendary maid, Yanti.

Not forgetting the gentleman...Bro Steed n Proprimate, Thank you bros!!

Wah.....seems like u had yr candle blown out & yr boat rocked, eh JT!! Congrats & many happi returns!!

anikin
28-06-2005, 06:14 PM
got the contact from bro proprimate. deicded to go for $100/2hrs/2shot mission to fully release the built-up sexual tension. now no more Fon so have to look for alternative ...

got the indo maid contact liao kin kin sms & made appt. book the room & she came knocking soon after. open the door, wah like dat how can be maid??? looks not bad leh, presentable, well dressed. at least to me lah. of course if orchard rd or raffles place may still look a bit out ... :p

beri gf feel, easy to talk to, even though my bahasa not so 'keng' ... anyway, carry on to action & my, she got a nice rounded figure: not too much fat around the waist, nice boobs (not that perky but still can go on magazine cover type lah).

in the shower ... beh tahan ah ... the FBI deep throat also not as solid as her bbbj! lots of wetness & deep long strokes, engulfing my not-so-big didi easily. shiokadoo!

action on bed is just as wet. wah long time nnever so relak liao, just lie down & let her blow & blow ... in-out, in-out, lick lick, lick lick, & then ... AR!!! ecstacy!!!

tak boleh tahan liao... she offered to be on top. reasonable tightness, i could not tahan again ... sibei jialat, have to take over control & mount her in missionary ... 1-2-3-4-... ahhhhhh .... :o

end of shot 1.

Rating on Yxxxx:
Looks : 6.5/10
Body : 7/ 10
Boobs: 7/10 nice b+cup
BBBJ : 8/10 ( hardworking & good action, i like!)
AR : 8/10 (good, again i like!)
FJ : 8/10 ( allow various position and accomodating)
Overall: 7/ 10
RTF: not so fast lah, wait for shot no. 2 ...

Steed 4
28-06-2005, 09:28 PM
If any bro, willing to share 'Model' contact to me, please PM me...[/QUOTE]

Hi Bro,are u asking others for the Model contact?Correct me if I'm wrong...

Steed 4
28-06-2005, 09:37 PM
WoW Bro JT...with that kind of FR,what more can I say..except Fabulous.. ;)
Glad u've enjoyed her and gave her the Thumbs up....Seems the Queue is getting longer now.Sorry to Bros whom didn't had the chance to Booked her due to her tight schedules.Surely time will be on your side..... :D

To Bro Led....pls PM me...dun know your Nick.

Bomb
28-06-2005, 10:51 PM
WoW Bro JT...with that kind of FR,what more can I say..except Fabulous.. ;)
Glad u've enjoyed her and gave her the Thumbs up....Seems the Queue is getting longer now.Sorry to Bros whom didn't had the chance to Booked her due to her tight schedules.Surely time will be on your side....

To Bro Led....pls PM me...dun know your Nick.

lucky i fast hand fast leg last tiime :D

colourbox
29-06-2005, 02:41 AM
she sure look delicious.

justl00king
29-06-2005, 06:35 AM
Firstly,like to say a BIG THANKS :) to Bro Steed for his trust and forward of her contact.Sms Salena for a slot and confirmed.

Location-BS
Damage-$20/2 hrs deposit $10
Room-Simple and clean.Way better than the one in Lor 20 with prc sasa.Recommended location.Read got chio receptionist there but I was served by a guy with a auntie sitting behind when register.

After check in,sms her room number.5 mins pass and she was here.First impression looks good and quite sexy for a indo.Gave me a hug, had some tcss and we started to undress.My little bro marikita on seeing her nude.I request her to proceed to shower cos can't wait to bonk her!

Shower-Clean me up real good and action start.Warm water bbbj which IMHO feels abit rough but still alright.Not enough to get me to CIM though.Told her to stop and request to proceed to bed cos can't wait to bonk her!kekeke :D

Bed Round one-She started her catbath routine and more bbbj followed.After which helmet on and started to ride me with her on top.Quite tight down below but not much stereo effect.Changed doggie then missionary and unloaded round one.

Half time-Offered to make coffee but I say no need.So she proceed to massage me while we continue to tcss while watching tv.Simple light massage which was ok for me.Then I went to wash up to prepare for round 2.

Bed round 2-About the same as round 1.

Looks-7 good for indo
Body-7 Slim but not tall
Boobs-6 dark nips and not big enough for me boobs lover
Cathbath-6.5 Quite standard
Bbbj-6 Abit rough for me
Fj-8 Quite tight
Attitude-9 Very friendly and no rush.
Total damage-$100+$20
Rtf-No (Boobs not big enough kekeke)

anikin
29-06-2005, 10:38 AM
sori bros, a bit late for the FR part 2 Yxxxxx cont'd ...

as expected, shot 1 was quite fast. while resting, she went to pao kopi, one for me & one for herself. called bro piichai to see if can record indo maid's moanings ... her moans quite cute, alays "yes ... yes ... oh god ... yess ... shit ... yes ...". too bad his pda not charged for this unexpected occassion. but like all good bros, he suggested using his hp to record. see how 1st ...

in between the 2 shots, she gives a reasnably good massage ... got strength. after 15 mins or so ... she auotroam back to your didi again, & i have no doubt she can revive even dead dicks! using kopi! wowowo .. now you get hot, wet, deep throat action! if u prefer kopi-o or even kosong type, i suggest you bring along your own ... BS only got 3-in-1 ... hehehe ... :p

while she was hard at work, i called piichai & left the phone on the table while we rocked away ... doggie works well for her ... her shits & gods kept coming back & enjoyed it thoroughly. this is what i call 'jing ye le ye'!!! hahaha ...

as expected, shot 2 took quite some time & i finally unloaded in missionary. phew! at my age, thot my didi will go to sleep on me anytime liao ... luckily mission accomplished!

we rested, tcss for a while, & she recommended her friend Salena. she said more chantek than her. they can also tag team for 2vs2. so start gathering your teams & start whacking!

RTF: highly recommended for horny bros who need 2 shots to clear the head. for me, will check out Salena 1st!

geminitwinmale
29-06-2005, 03:20 PM
sori bros, a bit late for the FR part 2 Yxxxxx cont'd ...

as expected, shot 1 was quite fast. while resting, she went to pao kopi, one for me & one for herself. called bro piichai to see if can record indo maid's moanings ... her moans quite cute, alays "yes ... yes ... oh god ... yess ... shit ... yes ...". too bad his pda not charged for this unexpected occassion. but like all good bros, he suggested using his hp to record. see how 1st ...

in between the 2 shots, she gives a reasnably good massage ... got strength. after 15 mins or so ... she auotroam back to your didi again, & i have no doubt she can revive even dead dicks! using kopi! wowowo .. now you get hot, wet, deep throat action! if u prefer kopi-o or even kosong type, i suggest you bring along your own ... BS only got 3-in-1 ... hehehe ... :p

while she was hard at work, i called piichai & left the phone on the table while we rocked away ... doggie works well for her ... her shits & gods kept coming back & enjoyed it thoroughly. this is what i call 'jing ye le ye'!!! hahaha ...

as expected, shot 2 took quite some time & i finally unloaded in missionary. phew! at my age, thot my didi will go to sleep on me anytime liao ... luckily mission accomplished!

we rested, tcss for a while, & she recommended her friend Salena. she said more chantek than her. they can also tag team for 2vs2. so start gathering your teams & start whacking!

RTF: highly recommended for horny bros who need 2 shots to clear the head. for me, will check out Salena 1st!

Totally agreed with me bro, the maid can surely make the 2nd shot better than 1st shot. Her bbbj is 10/10, no doubt about it. ;)

niteowl
29-06-2005, 03:24 PM
Totally agreed with me bro, the maid can surely make the 2nd shot better than 1st shot. Her bbbj is 10/10, no doubt about it. ;)
Bro geminitwinmale, pls dun quote whole post when replying or else face zap by BOSS. :D

proprimate
30-06-2005, 01:12 AM
Bros,

I see business as usual. Keep it up. cheers!