PDA

View Full Version : Strange Little Things II

29flora
01-09-2010, 08:37 PM
My text message tone went off. Jolting the both of us back to reality.
"Shit! Scared the shit out of me!" she hissed as I gave her boobs a rub down after I exploded aided by her hands.

"You expecting company tonight?" she asked. "I think so, you cant stay longer can you?" I replied with a wink and picked up my cell.

"Hi, I will be a little late, still caught in a discussion, call you when I reach." the text read. I smiled.

"Wah, you are one highly strung man." she exclaimed.
I followed her line of sight downwards. "Need a good fuck and cum, in addition to a handjob." I said while eyeing my half erected cock. "Well, have you got time to bend over again...hahaha." I said.

She stared at me, "Some other time, have to get home to my kids...oh..and I did have a good fuck, can't say the same for you...bye!..hahaha..."
"Huh?" I said, her reply caught me. Damn bitch! What a cock tease!
Come to think of it, she did enjoy herself, oh well at least I have another appointment.

Gave my erected cock a few strokes to fully get the blood pumping. Felt good. Carefully stuffed it back into captivity.

I looked around the hotel lobby. Not here yet. Could it be her as I saw a lass walking up the passageway to the lobby.

Short denium skirt, company polo T, dark rimmed spectacles, short bobbed hair style. She was dialing away on her mobile. As she approached my direction, she looked up.

"Hi! K.A.?" I said. My cell went off. "29Flora?" she asked back.
We smiled together. "I just called you." she said, extending her hand.
Good frim grip and shake for a female.

"Finally met you after all this time." I said. "Shall we have a drink here while we decide what to do?" I said. "Sure." she replied.

29flora
01-09-2010, 09:08 PM
The waiter showed us to a table. "Here ok with you." I asked. "Ok." she replied.

The scene was awkward. How should we be seated was probably going through both our minds. We took our seating positions eventually. She sat down first and I took the seat directly across her. She followed my movements till I sat down and placed her hand bag onto her lap.

Yes, short skirt, low and deep seats, any slight movement will have her innerwear fully exposed, not that her bag could do anything about it. She knew what she was up agianst, exposed panty and camel toe. Could see it from her expressions....the questions she was asking herself showed on her face..should I change seats or play it cool or try to sit fixed in one position without airing my pussy after a long hard day at work.

I smiled as I lit up. "Don't mind if I smoke?" I asked. "No." she replied. "OJ please and......" she said. "Iced Tea for me, thanks." I added.

She was fidgetting in her seat. Keep her legs closed and trying to find a position to rest her legs without exposing herself.

"You OK?" I asked. "Should I change seats and sit next to you?" I asked out.
She blushed a little. "No, I'm fine. Feeling tired from the day's work and trying to find the best sitting position to relax and get comfortable." she said and removed her bag from her lap and placed it on the ground.

2nutsN1stic
02-09-2010, 06:01 PM
thot i saw this same title b4 :confused:

Same story or diff? or a follow up from where it was left?

29flora
02-09-2010, 06:30 PM
It's a continuation. I try to keep my postings to one or two pages. Thanks for reading

29flora
03-09-2010, 04:25 PM
"You look like you had a long day." I said.
"It hardly stops." She replied. "So, you come over very often, I can see." she said.
"Yeah, almost one a week, and stay minimum one night." I replied.

We chatted away like old friends even when this was the first time we have ever met.

She was fun and attentive. Talkative but not irritating.

"Haha..." she exclaimed when I made a comment on the locals. "Very true." she added and reached out for her drink. She was seated in a slouched position which neither she nor I could help it as the lounge chairs were made and designed as such.

"Aiyah.....these chairs designed for people in it to be served." she said as she stretched out for her drink.
"Here." I said as I beat her to it and handed it to her, catching a good view of her upskirt.
"Thanks." said the baby blue colored laced panty wearer as she leaned back and sipped on her drink. Her legs were spread slightly apart, exposing her inner thighs leading the way up to her exposed triangle.

"You're welcome...nice." I said.
"Huh?".....she commented.
I nodded and tilted my head foward in a pointing manner with my eyes fixed on her exposed inners.
"Shit!" she exclaimed and slammed her legs shut.

29flora
03-09-2010, 04:42 PM
The tables and chairs were set up in a cosy arrangement, within less than one arm's length away from each other, even when parties are seated across each other.

I could smell her scent she used and also her breadth when she exhaled heavily. Her womenly scent mixed with her perfume after a day can also be detected. With the amount of force she used to close her exposed region, her other womanly scent was detected also.

"Nice...." I said as I inhaled deeply, feeling blood rushing to my manhood awakening it as it began to fill up the space in my trousers.

"That's sick! You are sick!" she said. "What?" I asked. "Is there anything wrong in sniffing the air?" I said.

"I know what you are doing." she said. "Smelling me yes?" she added.
"It's obvious isn't...your scent." I said.
"I'd bet its good eh?......looking at your expression...I know I dont smell bad." she said with a smile.

She was built...stacked I meant. A definite C+ cupper. She stretched her arms up and out and gave a half yawn.

"So, what have you in mind later?" she asked.
"Huh?......oh...I leave that to you...I'm the tourist." I replied breaking the boob-stare.

"I have to go back home first for dinner and then I'll call before I come over again to pick you up. I'll think of a few places but please come up with some too..ok?" she said as she got up to take her leave, exposing again her inners, this time, her camel toe was clearly seen as her panty was wedged between her love lips.

I would have stood up but I know the buldge formed would be obvious.

"Later then." I said.

"Call you later then, bye." she said.

29flora
10-09-2010, 08:28 AM
My head was buzzing as the music from the hotel's in-house bar blasted away. Not bad a performance the in-house band was putting up. The lead singer's movements in her micro mini shorts was making me semi erect.
Downed my gin and tonic; and ordered up again, it was my fifth.

"Hey you!" she said as she came back for a breather from the dance floor and leaned onto me. "Wow! you sure can drink!" she exclaimed and took a sip from her stale cocktail. "May I?" she asked as she held up my new glass."Sure." I replied. She took a sip, "Shit!....It's strong!" she exclaimed. "Huh?" I asked out loud as the band launched into action again.

"I said, your drink's strong!" she whispered into my ear as she moved closer to make herself audible. Her lips touched my ear lopes as she moved away, and our cheeks brushed against each other's momentarily.

"Love this song!" she screamed above the noise. "Yeah!" I replied and got off the stool to let the blood flow down my limbs and allow my semi erected cock to stretch out a little

29flora
10-09-2010, 08:50 AM
I adjusted myself to avoid looking obvious that I had a hard on, parked it pointing at 6 against my right thigh. Damn! it was alive and it was still growing.

I stood behind her as she moved to the music, swaying her hips and lifting her hands. The bar was packed at 1am for a Wednesday.
She bumped into me, turned around and smiled, and gave me lap dancer' s wiggle - flared out her ass and gyrated downwards maintaining ass contact with my groin area to my knees and up again. I am pretty sure she felt my pointer as she stopped and rubbed herself against my cock.

I was feeling the buzz from the alcohol and could not remember how much I had consumed but the feeling was good. She was now leaning onto me and moving to the music, rubbing her body against mine and maintaining ass contact with my pelvic region.

I felt her hands sizing me up, grabbing my buldge formed and giving me a gentle rub down.

"Hey!' I said. "What?" came the reply as she turned round and took a sip from the new gin and tonic that arrived. "Well!" I grinned and said. She returned a smile back and whispered into my ear....."Thick stick! Not bad! Try not to go around with it too much, you might hurt someone...hahaha" (loosely translated from Cantonese)

She took up her position again, but this time she was not moving her body, her hand was in between her ass and my erected cock, gently rubbing away at my shaft. My hands were on her shoulders gently giving her a massage and teasing her neck with soft touches. Her actions picked up as she grabbed my cock and squeezed, giving it short burts of yanking each time I made contact with her hot spots.

joew2005
10-09-2010, 09:45 AM
:confused: ..... strange little things .....

thomas88
10-09-2010, 04:23 PM
:confused: ..... strange little things .....

Why bro.....found something not right?

29flora
29-09-2010, 10:44 PM
I placed my hands on her hips and traced the outline of her inner wear.....shit! Normal high cut panties.....She threw her head back positioned it onto my right shoulder, closed her eyes, moaned and exhaled, swaying her hips side to side keeping contact with my now rock hard. Groping dwonwards, she massaged my balls, squeezing ever so gently and moving upwards again grabbing my stiff cock.
My hand moved to stoke her belly and played with her navel. She hissed. She guided my hand down south towards her groin.
"Ughhhhh....."she hissed as I cupped-a-feel of her love box. My middle finger swung into action and probed her cunt, tracing her slit.
"Don't!......" she exclaimed and pushed my hand away. She then guided my other hand towards her ass. I gropped one ass cheek......frim! Traced her crack line till I found my target.....I probed with my fingers, wedging her skirt and panties.
"Hey!......" she said. "That's not nice....feels awkward." she added.

29flora
29-09-2010, 11:00 PM
"Here, try this." she whispered as she guided my hand underneath her skirt. "It's dark so no one can see us." she added. She spread her legs for easier play.
My hand immediately found her box.......she was soaking! Her overflow had already soaked through her panties. I swear if it was quiet, one could hear the wet patting sounds when I tapped my fingers on her soaked undies. I wedged my finger between her love lips.
"UGHHHHHH!!!!!!......I'm so wet!" she hissed into my ear and clenched my finger tight, burying it into her opening. I moved my wedged finger back and forth and massaged her clit.
"FUCK!!!!!" she hissed again. "I just finished!" she turned and smiled at me.
"Really?" I asked. "That was a quick cum for you." I said.
She placed both hands around my neck and planted a kiss on my lips, gently darting the tip of her tongue into my mouth. She placed one hand onto my stiff rod and wanked. She stopped at the swollen cock head and massaged.
"You are also wet, I see." she said and rubbed. My pre cum was forming a wet spot on my trouser front and she was making sure that it would stay that way.

29flora
30-09-2010, 10:10 AM
"Shall we?" I said. She nodded.
Paid the bill and hurried out of the pub with my hand on her ass.
"Ughhh...Ughhh...." she moaned as I squeezed her breasts from behind pinning her against the room door as she was latching it.

She turned round and unbuttoned her top leaving the last two buttons on, yanked out her C cuppers, undid the front clasped bra and freed her babies.
"Fucking huge!" I exclaimed. Grabbed them and lick her nippples and sucking them hard.
"OHHHHH......shit!"she exclaimed. "Quick!...." she added and undid my trouser front. She dropped into a squart poisition and pullled my trousers down. My rock hard sprang out and caught her in the face, mis-positioning her spectacles.
"God damn thick, hard and long!' she exclaimed in Cantonese. She took me whole at one go. "AHHHHH.......sausage fest...I like." she said as she withdrew with slurps.
"Fuck!....that was good!" I exclaimed.
Holding the base of my cock, she went at it again, all at one go, all the way to the base, the slurping sounds were audible in the quiet room. Her head bobbed back and forth, setting a pace nicely.
We were in action by the room door where a full length mirror was and I could see she was busy with herself too, her free hand pleasuring her love box. The scent of her womanhood could be detected.
"Urghhhhh....mphhhh....yea....yea......" I grunted and thrusted forward, mouth fucking her.
"Almost there, almost there....." I grunted.
"mmmmmph....mmmpgh." she replied.
"Yeah!!!!!.....Yeah!!!!!....that's it!." I exclaimed.
She withdrew and wanked. My first shot caught her on her face, covered one side of her spectacles.
"Ohhhh!.....Ohhhh...." she said. "So much!..." she continued.
"Don't stop now!." I said as I felt the mother-load traveling up to the exit point.
"UGHHHHHH.....UGHHHHH..." she exclaimed as her other hand worked overtime to release her flood. "I am cumming too!' she said in Cantonese.
"Fuck yeah!....." I exclaimed and blew out as she wanked me. A good load exploded, hosing down on her face, hair and blouse.
"Ughhhhh....." she moaned as she was showered with it, orgasming at the same time. I could hear her tap-slapping her love box entrance wildly, the dampness' sounds could be heard as she wacked herself off.
I soon became semi hard, "fuck, that was good." I said as the last drops leaked out.
She stood up and placed her wet fingers into my mouth.
"Here...you must be thirsty....drink." she said smiling. Her cum soaked fingers tasted good as I lapped and sucked. We frenched as she continued to wanked my semi hard. With my free hands, I removed her skirt and soaked panties. Grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks apart, dipping my hand into her overflowing well and coated her excretions all the way to her shit hole.
"MMMMMM...mmmmm" she groaned. "You are naughty." she said.

29flora
30-09-2010, 11:47 PM
"Urghhhhh!" she exclaimed as I plunged two fingers into her flooded vagina and dug deep.
"OHHHHHHH!..." she groaned..."Don't.....ahhhh........" she moaned. "URGHHHHH.......URGHHH.....ahhhhhh!" she half screamed as I felt her soaked inner walls clamp shut on my buried fingers. Her vagina pulsated and a blanket of warmth was released.
"You....you...are so good!" she whispered into my ear. "I came so many times in just a few moments and all big ones." she cooed. I withdrew and continued smearing her privates with her excretions.
"My cock needs attention now." I said as it was swollen hard. It ached as it was pumped dry moments ago.
"You are strong." she said as she sized me up again. "Oh my, it's so swollen." she said as she traced the blood filled veins while looking down.

I pulled off her bra and blouse with one go, leaving her naked. A shocked and surprised expression showed on her face.
I bent down, taking her erected nipple into my mouth and sucked. At the same time I postioned her, standing spread opened over my erected shaft.
"Ohhhhh...." she exclaimed as I sucked on with her opening resting on my shaft. I could feel her dripping onto my hard cock. I moved her hips back and forth, lubricating my full length with her womanly oil.

29flora
01-10-2010, 12:14 AM
I held one of her thighs up and guided my full length across her love hole maintaining skin-to-skin contact of our privates. Her shit hole clenched as my cock head touched it.
"No!....Not there!" she said. "Dont worry, I'm not doing you there.....yet...haha." I replied. She slapped my shoulder hearing that comment. As I inched backwards, my foreskin peeled back. As my cock made its way pass her flooded well entrance I jerked forward. My exposed head took a dip. I could hear the dampness sound as it entered her...squish.
"UHHHHHHHH......" she exclaimed and tightened her grip on my neck. "Slowly." she whispered. "You are thick and big." she added.
"You've been fucked before?" I asked as stopped to allow my cock head to savor.
"You'll be the second one, but you are bigger than him." she said. "We are no longer together." she added.
I recovered and withdrew. Turned her around and postioned ourselves against the mirror. She was arched perfectly for full rear entry. The mirror began to fog up from her hot bursts of exhaletions.
I positioned myself for rear assault, spread her ass cheeks apart and clamped my cock in between them. I continued to butter her privates with her juices as I moved back and forth while keeping myself wedged.
"OHHH.....shit....." she exclaimed and released her load. This time, I had full view on her excretions spurting out.
"OH FUCK!....OH.....OH......OH!" she screamed as I took her in one full stroke and buried my full length into her soaked cunt.
Her legs wobbled and bucked a little as I inserted fully and stopped in order for her to accommodate my full length. Could feel her inner walls stretching and wrapping around my cock, clenching and releasing with a familiar warmth covering it.
"Fuck me quick, I am cumming already." she said in Cantonese. "Quick!...quick!..." she begged.

29flora
01-10-2010, 12:42 AM
I didn't move much as she could not wait to be fucked. She took control. Supported herself against the mirror and fucked my cock proper. Held onto her hips for steady penertrations as she was going wild.
Slap, slap, slap echoed in the room as her butt cheeks slammed fully onto my pelvic, taking me fully with each stroke.
Her womanly scent began diffusing and the scent of sex was slowly filling up the room.
"Shit...shit...Shit!" she exclaimed as she hit oragsm after orgasm.
"Yes baby....yes....I can feel you're about to blow." she said as she pounded on.
"C'mon dear, fuck me!" I said. "Oh yeah, a little more....that's it...that's it...yeah." I groaned.
I felt it. My balls began to tighten. The first load began it's way up.
"Here, let me." she said and removed herself and dropped to her knees.
She grabbed my erupting cock and wanked hard and fast. Masssging my balls to quicken the the eruption.
"Ughhh...Ughhh..' she grunted with her mouth open and half tongue out. "Come baby....come into my mouth.." she said.
"OHHHHH......OHHHHH...." I grunted as my load was reaching it's exit point.
I fired off, it caught her cheek.
"MMMRPH!" she exclaimed and immediately swolled me whole! I thrusted deep into her mouth and blasted away with the rest.
"MMMRPH.....MMMMRPH!" she took all CIM holding onto my ass cheeks.

BURPPPP! she released as she sucked me off and removed herself.
"HAHA..." I laughed. "Some one sure had a good supper." I said.
"FUCK YOU!" she said as she cleaned the overflow from around her lips.
"That was my first time doing that!" she said and smiled.

She spent the night. We woke up with my fingers buried in her and we spooned as I fucked her sideways till she finished me off as her starters before breakfast, there was no spillage this time. She swollowed as I cummed taking all till I became limp.

What a good trip that was.