PDA

View Full Version : Toa Payoh

Pages : [1] 2 3

pig40
08-07-2004, 09:20 PM
Hi brothers, got a new tuina in Toa Payoh Central. Shop name is Century at Blk 183 #02-282. Tel: 62560070. Downstairs is Smith Pharmacy & Unity Healthcare, opposite Children's Clinic. Services start with foot reflexology, body massage etc.

pig40
08-07-2004, 09:32 PM
Another shop where there is this aromatherapy & massage is at Blk 185, a few units behind Courts Toa Payoh. The shop is transparent so that people can see inside. Massage is done upstairs but it closes before 2000hrs.

I know of another three joints: at Blk 51 Easy Easy & Blk 72 WA foot Reflexology & Gu Ren at Blk 30. If you know more in Toa Payoh, please tell us. Thank you.

acer3939
08-07-2004, 10:16 PM
Hi brothers, got a new tuina in Toa Payoh Central. Shop name is Century at Blk 183 #02-282. Tel: 62560070. Downstairs is Smith Pharmacy & Unity Healthcare, opposite Children's Clinic. Services start with foot reflexology, body massage etc.

Haha bro, you says services start with foot reflexology, body massage etc. but you didnt say what it finish with? :D

Microsoft
08-07-2004, 10:24 PM
Wah Kaoz!! How can u miss Salon 21 in your list !!!!

Think there's another 1 at a block opposit the road to Easy Easy. Passed by once but can't remember the block no. nor the joint name leow. Hee! Free i go recee recee n let u know whether it's still there onot. :D

chowahbeng
08-07-2004, 11:05 PM
You would be surprised (or not surprised) at their hygiene factor. Usually, I asked the tuina ger to lie down on the massage bed, her head bent backwards at the top end of the bed to take in my little brother in her mouth. After mouthing me for several minutes.... she just slurped down my cum nonchanantly, wiped her mouth with tissue, went out to get a drink of water and came back and carried on massaging as if nothing happened :D

Salon21 gets my vote for the best bbbj (note: not all tuina gers will do it as some deem it as very dirty to mouth a dick)

pig40
08-07-2004, 11:13 PM
[QUOTE=Microsoft]Wah Kaoz!! How can u miss Salon 21 in your list !!!!

Same shop lah. At Blk 72 Lor 5 Toa Payoh. Also transparent. Massage upstairs. Can pay by Nets. Enjoy.....

Microsoft
08-07-2004, 11:20 PM
[QUOTE=Microsoft]
Can pay by Nets. Enjoy.....

Haha Bro Pig40 i'm realli impress by your attention to such detail! By nets ok. Not by credit card coz if wife happen to c the bill oni then seow leow. :D

virginboy926
08-07-2004, 11:26 PM
Blk 8 also have. A shop beside 7-11. Ya ya tuina

GuyonGal
09-07-2004, 09:29 AM
Wah Kaoz!! How can u miss Salon 21 in your list !!!!

Think there's another 1 at a block opposit the road to Easy Easy. Passed by once but can't remember the block no. nor the joint name leow. Hee! Free i go recee recee n let u know whether it's still there onot. :D

Ya lor! the popular one! :D

triple h
09-07-2004, 01:59 PM
bro...i yesterday by pass the place as i stay near there. went to 7-11 ( recently opened ) to buy softee ice-cream. saw 1 auntie pdmm standard and 1 younger one oso Prc. there is also one salon jus next to it, looking at it i think got some "specials" there.

09-07-2004, 02:24 PM
the next Joo Chiat aka the new Geylang aka new Chinatown.
i can see its potential.
any1 here got accosted at TP Ctrl by PRC ? :D
like library facility : can loan / bk for 1 mth :p

virginboy926
09-07-2004, 02:28 PM
bro...i yesterday by pass the place as i stay near there. went to 7-11 ( recently opened ) to buy softee ice-cream. saw 1 auntie pdmm standard and 1 younger one oso Prc. there is also one salon jus next to it, looking at it i think got some "specials" there.

I also stay around there. Just a few blk away. This tuina shop has opened quite sometime ago. But i never visit it. Because, alot of familiar faces loiter there. Abit paiseh visit the tuina.

haha

Regards
VB

ahkong
09-07-2004, 05:04 PM

This one confirm no *special. But I must say the massage is good value for money. ;)

pig40
09-07-2004, 10:09 PM
Another healthy foot reflexology & body massage outlet worth mentioning is situated at HDB Hub #01-53, next to some jewelry shops and below DBS & UOB. Nets accepted. Crowded.

Microsoft
09-07-2004, 10:49 PM
Another healthy foot reflexology & body massage outlet worth mentioning is situated at HDB Hub #01-53, next to some jewelry shops and below DBS & UOB. Nets accepted. Crowded.

Wah bro u sure onot? This place so crowded and open. Everytime i walk pass sure to take a peep inside. So does those ppl around me. Sitting inside will make u feel like those monkeys in the zoo. Kerker! :D

pig40
10-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Blk 185 Toa Payoh Central #01-342 Tel: 62515585. Business Hrs: 1100-2000hrs.

Went down on Sat afternoon and had Lucy, 40+, 1.55m, 55kg, plump, has Giant Panda eyes indicating not enough sleep, no make-up. Took up package of massage, scrub, steam room costing $95 & 2.5 hrs. Her massage very hard but invigorating. She uses a towel to loosen my neck. In the past, the experienced masseuse used her hands to do the twist. At one point, she used her knees to support your back and let your body stretch backwards on top of her. She also did a short foot reflexology, very siok. Her scrub was also memorable. Dip her palms with salt-like particles mixed in lotion and rub your body real hard. At first, I thought she wore a scotch-brite glove to scrub/brush my skin, painful like scraping against sand. Enjoy looking at her sweat on her forehead and face because she switched off the air-con for scrub. End of massage, FR, & scrub, proceed to mini-steam room to let my perpiration melt the salt on my body for 10min. Lastly took a shower at their bathroom/toilet. Go back to room and change up. Pros: If you like hard massage, can consider her services. Cons: no hankypanky, no hj. Maybe she has reached menopause, no urge or I new customer, dare not try me until later.

Additional news: She is shifting to Apollo Centre (next to MOM) near Clarke Quay MRT Station, in August 2004.

Conclusion: If you are tired of PRC women aiming to squeeze your hard-earned money from your (Stand Up for Singapore) dick without giving a proper massage, can consider Lucy. Whatever you do, enjoy it. Cheers.

pig40
10-07-2004, 09:14 PM
Blk 73 Lorong 4 Toa Payoh - U Parlour - green signboard, next to coffeeshop, facing market (now undergoing renovation).

Blk 69 Lorong 4 Toa Payoh, corner shop, yellow signboard. Liao Xiao Jin Lok.

rubberking
16-07-2004, 10:50 AM
Any more field reports on these joints?
I went to Toa Payoh but sad to find no massage offer in Salon21..
What has happened??

water74
19-07-2004, 03:56 PM
ya ... i just went there today on 19 july about 2pm ... hair was wash by a malaysian babe .. name wen xin ..

i ask for massage but confirmed no more ... any other location to recommend?

water74
19-07-2004, 04:02 PM
What has happened??

just went there ... confirmed no massage liao ..

any other location tat have special??

pig40
26-07-2004, 10:06 PM
Found another tuina outlet opened at Toa Payoh Central - Blk 186 - #02-438. Enter from behind the shop house, next to Mr Bean. Nearer Toa Payoh Community Library. Listed on the signboard are all kinds of massage minus special. Relax, refresh & recharge.

Microsoft
26-07-2004, 11:06 PM
Enter from behind

Haha Bro Pig40. U are truly the expert of TPY. And i really like your words "Enter from Behind" Keekeekee~ :D

mccormick
27-07-2004, 11:47 AM
Haha Bro Pig40. U are truly the expert of TPY. And i really like your words "Enter from Behind" Keekeekee~ :D

whahaha.. some kind of indication?? LOL

pig40
25-09-2004, 10:15 PM
Went down today and had a PRC (late 30s) that looks like LiuQiuLian (TV artiste). $38 per hour. Add $10 for scrub. Bad news: no hj. Got to go back & PCC myself. Open to women as well. Can give this place the miss.

fungoer
05-11-2004, 01:50 PM
Just went to XinYuan TN yesterday. Here's the FR.

A PRC served me. She is a PDMM with OK looking (not a chiao type), in mini skirt black suite. Opted for 1hr massage at $38. Her massage was hard and solid with long strokes (with oil) and accupoint pressing. I really enjoyed it. I behave decent, as I read the previous FR there's no action here.

After 1hr was up, she asked whether I want to extend 1/2 hr for $20. I said OK, as I was shiok with the hard massage. She asked me to turn over and gave a good massage on my face, head and stomach. She then massage my breast and nene.... really shiok and high. I can't help but to touch her and my brother stand up already. She asked me, "yao bu yao da chu lai?" (it mean, want a Hj or not?). While she performed the Hj, I autoroam her boobs and finger her, and she got high.

I am surprised this joint offerred Hj, as the previous FR in this thread said there is no hanky-panky. May be it's depend on individual gal. One point to note is, the "rooms" are only separated by curtains... no privacy at all. May be I got a Hj because there's no other customer around. By the way, a real good massage with a little action would be satisfying for me. On the way out, I saw two more present looking PRC, and a male customer doing foot massage on sofa.

"Ah Zhen" (35++)
Look - 5/10 (looks OK if miam-hiam). 1.6m
Boobs - 5/10 (nothing to shout about. normal B size)
Hj - sensual. a few variation. can autoroam.
Bj/Fj - don't think this joint would offer
Damage - $58 (1.5hr massage) + $30 (tips for Hj. I gave her this amount without asking or bargain. I think we cheongsters should maintain the price at this level)
RTF - may be for other gals.

smlee
05-11-2004, 08:14 PM

i can confirm ....NO SPECIAL
:D

Innoncent$
05-11-2004, 08:33 PM

You too mah... Bishan and ANg Mo KIo expert!!! :D

michong
06-11-2004, 02:45 PM
What has happened??

Salon21 got very few gals left. Now all the gals are hairstyless, not massure. Unless the boss know u as regular, then she will ask one of gals to go up with u. Special or not and price depend on the gal now. I saw only 3 - 4 gals satting around.

Matthias
02-12-2004, 01:19 PM
Hi bros,

I saw that under block 123 and nearby blocks , got tons of tuina shops and a stretch of hairdressing shops! :eek:
Does anybody know of any hanky panky there? sometimes i see sexily dressed prcs and cute girls there too, around late 20s mostly

i suspect something is amiss, one of them sure got special!

tonight i go recee!

nuclearkid
02-12-2004, 06:12 PM
Hi bros,

I saw that under block 123 and nearby blocks , got tons of tuina shops and a stretch of hairdressing shops! :eek:
Does anybody know of any hanky panky there? sometimes i see sexily dressed prcs and cute girls there too, around late 20s mostly

i suspect something is amiss, one of them sure got special!

tonight i go recee!

I actually live right in this area but didn't notice that there are quite a few of them that just came out of nowhere. Don't know how they are gonna survive with such intense competition. Most of them looks like the clean kind but no way am I going to try. Imagine walking out of the shop and seeing a neighbour. Gone case man!!!

Matthias
03-12-2004, 12:50 PM
I actually live right in this area but didn't notice that there are quite a few of them that just came out of nowhere. Don't know how they are gonna survive with such intense competition. Most of them looks like the clean kind but no way am I going to try. Imagine walking out of the shop and seeing a neighbour. Gone case man!!!

same here, moved there start of year but that day i quite free, knocked off early..thought of going for a haircut but remember those saloons behind the market damn sianz...all auntie

decided to walk towards the end of 123 and got a shock why got at least 8-9 cut hair shops all under the same area!

I think they all under EDB assistance! :D

nuclearkid
03-12-2004, 02:01 PM
I think they all under EDB assistance! :D

LOL... I like your humour, bro. I was walking towards the end of Blk 123 and there was a Crystal therapy or something to that effect. There's a young girl that looks pretty decent. Go check it out, $28 per hour!

smlee
08-12-2004, 01:36 AM
Another shop where there is this aromatherapy & massage is at Blk 185, a few units behind Courts Toa Payoh. The shop is transparent so that people can see inside. Massage is done upstairs but it closes before 2000hrs.

I know of another three joints: at Blk 51 Easy Easy & Blk 72 WA foot Reflexology & Gu Ren at Blk 30. If you know more in Toa Payoh, please tell us. Thank you.
i visited Easy easy the other day and was service by the lady boss. from her accent , i think she is a local and her sensual massage and HJ is out of the world.

Body wise she is ok and she should be in her mid 30s

nuclearkid
08-12-2004, 09:03 AM
decided to walk towards the end of 123 and got a shock why got at least 8-9 cut hair shops all under the same area!

I think this is a clean joint, bro. I was there recently and next to me, the chinese-accented lady kept telling a chap 'don't touch me'. It leads me to believe that they are decent masseurs. But the massage was good, one full hour which includes every part of the body, except the groin, of course! :D

jasper
08-12-2004, 10:27 AM
i visited Easy easy the other day and was service by the lady boss. from her accent , i think she is a local and her sensual massage and HJ is out of the world.

bro... my place is just walking distance to easy easy.... wanna go together???:) pm me k.. cheers

smlee
08-12-2004, 04:37 PM
bro... my place is just walking distance to easy easy.... wanna go together???:) pm me k.. cheers

Mine is walking distance too....but i too shy to identify myself in Public as im MMLEE now :p

ahkong
08-12-2004, 04:59 PM
I don't think the the joints in TP got "special". Except for 1 joint is a saloon with massage service located near central where opposite there is the Mac Donalds, also quite near to a Church... Now they dont do anymore tuina, maybe for regulars. :o

ol'coyote
08-12-2004, 05:54 PM
I don't think the the joints in TP got "special". Except for 1 joint is a saloon with massage service located near central where opposite there is the Mac Donalds, also quite near to a Church... Now they dont do anymore tuina, maybe for regulars. :o

hmm...who says TP joints no have 'special' ?...
me just went to one recently...very recent...hehe...
will post FR later...a few days later...bo pian lah...
tis reduces the chances of the ladies rememberin / identifyin me...
especially when there are people printin FRs for the ladies...

ahkong
08-12-2004, 06:14 PM

Ai yah.... never got TP for so long, now i stay in AMK. Too outdated already. Bro post yr FR leh.

Matthias
08-12-2004, 06:19 PM
LOL... I like your humour, bro. I was walking towards the end of Blk 123 and there was a Crystal therapy or something to that effect. There's a young girl that looks pretty decent. Go check it out, $28 per hour!

Last Sunday, i was trying to get a haircut and ALL the freaking shops were full of people! I had to settle for kim keat hair salon and besides this shop got a tuina shop i think like $5 for half hour! anyone got check? i dare not go near lah, fuck wait neightbours see me how?

I didnt know EDB is so discreet in their assistance, they actually send customers to the shops insteadof offering them money! :D

How come I never see any prety girls at crystal before? Later I go downstairs check. :eek:

nuclearkid
09-12-2004, 02:38 PM
How come I never see any prety girls at crystal before? Later I go downstairs check. :eek:

I think I better correct myself. :D I can't remember which one I saw the first time when walking OUTSIDE (on the first recce after being alerted by you) but inside (the first visit), don't see any that are pretty. Decent looking only and although the advertised price seems to be $28, I was charged $30. But don't care lah, the massage was ok and really wanted massage.

jasper
09-12-2004, 03:57 PM

bro..i am thinking of venturing this joint tonite... may i know what was ur damages the other time?? care to share?? cheers

ball
10-12-2004, 07:30 PM

bro, you have her name and number to this place? thanks a lot !

billyboy
28-12-2004, 11:01 AM
I think I better correct myself. :D I can't remember which one I saw the first time when walking OUTSIDE (on the first recce after being alerted by you) but inside (the first visit), don't see any that are pretty. Decent looking only and although the advertised price seems to be $28, I was charged $30. But don't care lah, the massage was ok and really wanted massage.

Bros, confirmed this Crystal at blk 123 no special, at least for me...went there two nights ago n was massaged by a girl name Fang Fang. $28 is only for 45 mins, 1 hr = $36.,what the hack proceeded to the last cubicle. Tried to ask for HJ deplomatically but was rejected, tried touching her waist but she placed my hand back to the bed.....anyway massage was not too bad n place quite clean, new towels.

billyboy
29-12-2004, 11:44 AM

Bro SMLee., do u know the boss name that serviced u ? I went there once recently n was served by a below average looking PRC (Xiao Siang) with poor massage and lousy HJ which took me so long to cum, small boobs too that's why did not bother to recommend here. According to her that lady boss is hardly in the shop, maybe once or twice a month so u must be lucky to be serviced by her. Saw the other two girls, not to by liking too therefore will not RTF....

Andersontky
29-12-2004, 12:42 PM
Wah... slurped down all ur cum .. she enjoyed eating sperm jelly eh...

You would be surprised (or not surprised) at their hygiene factor. Usually, I asked the tuina ger to lie down on the massage bed, her head bent backwards at the top end of the bed to take in my little brother in her mouth. After mouthing me for several minutes.... she just slurped down my cum nonchanantly, wiped her mouth with tissue, went out to get a drink of water and came back and carried on massaging as if nothing happened :D

Salon21 gets my vote for the best bbbj (note: not all tuina gers will do it as some deem it as very dirty to mouth a dick)

smlee
29-12-2004, 06:53 PM
bro, you have her name and number to this place? thanks a lot !

Sorry I stay near that place so no number ....but i will find out

smlee
29-12-2004, 06:54 PM
Bro SMLee., do u know the boss name that serviced u ? I went there once recently n was served by a below average looking PRC (Xiao Siang) with poor massage and lousy HJ which took me so long to cum, small boobs too that's why did not bother to recommend here. According to her that lady boss is hardly in the shop, maybe once or twice a month so u must be lucky to be serviced by her. Saw the other two girls, not to by liking too therefore will not RTF....
Other than the lady boss, the rest not worth a try. ....

whiteknight
29-12-2004, 09:29 PM

Bro Ol'coyote....So how abt the FR that you mentioned in the thread a couple of weeks ago? I think now is long enuff already lah.....dun think they will remember u lah.

proflove99
28-01-2005, 05:33 PM
Bro Ol'coyote....So how abt the FR that you mentioned in the thread a couple of weeks ago? I think now is long enuff already lah.....dun think they will remember u lah.

Went down to Blk 123 Crystal yesterday.
Cofirm no hanky panky.
Asked this Ipoh girl if she does hj after she keep massaging above my private part she say no.
tried to touch her hand she slowly withdraw.

But what i can say is it was a good relaxing massage with no hanky panky.

Cheers

michong
17-02-2005, 07:57 AM
U should tried the lady boss of J Salon @ Blk 72. I was there one late night, all her girls are out. She asked me to come back next day and I said only free tonight. So she asked me to follow up and she doing herself. I asked her got extra and she offered HJ only. I agree and she started with my didi I started with her. Then she become horry, I took her clothes and she look like enjoying it. When only her panty, she was surprice that she is naked. I continous fingering she. Very wet. She climb on me and ride me like she is high. I told her I coming, she got off and BJ me CIM. Damage: massage - 40, extra - 100. She is more ex than her PRC girls, normally $80.

totolim
17-02-2005, 09:45 PM
J Salone now offer massage ??

thought they only cut hair ?? what's the lady boss name ?

U should tried the lady boss of J Salon @ Blk 72. I was there one late night, all her girls are out. She asked me to come back next day and I said only free tonight. So she asked me to follow up and she doing herself. I asked her got extra and she offered HJ only. I agree and she started with my didi I started with her. Then she become horry, I took her clothes and she look like enjoying it. When only her panty, she was surprice that she is naked. I continous fingering she. Very wet. She climb on me and ride me like she is high. I told her I coming, she got off and BJ me CIM. Damage: massage - 40, extra - 100. She is more ex than her PRC girls, normally $80.

michong
17-02-2005, 11:31 PM
The salon at end of the block, two units big one. The lady boss got a sexy mole one.

J Salone now offer massage ??

thought they only cut hair ?? what's the lady boss name ?

simplyhorny
18-02-2005, 01:59 AM
The salon at end of the block, two units big one. The lady boss got a sexy mole one.

Recce that area b4... Got ask the salon whether do they give massage but the gal said they only give hair cut? :confused: Don't think I got the wrong place leh...

billyboy
18-02-2005, 12:38 PM
Recce that area b4... Got ask the salon whether do they give massage but the gal said they only give hair cut? :confused: Don't think I got the wrong place leh...

Let me help here., he got the name mixed up. It should be Salon 21 at the other end of the same row. J salon is a classical hairdressing shop. BTW being quite a regular I never know that the lady boss offers massage....is she the rather young n a little fat one...think name is Angie or something like that ??

michong
19-02-2005, 07:10 PM
Let me help here., he got the name mixed up. It should be Salon 21 at the other end of the same row. J salon is a classical hairdressing shop. BTW being quite a regular I never know that the lady boss offers massage....is she the rather young n a little fat one...think name is Angie or something like that ??

Sorry it is salon 21, my gf go to J salon cut hair. I was surprise when lady boss agree to massage me, I was joking with her that I want her when she said no girl around except two maids....

simplyhorny
20-02-2005, 12:03 AM
Sorry it is salon 21, my gf go to J salon cut hair. I was surprise when lady boss agree to massage me, I was joking with her that I want her when she said no girl around except two maids....

Yup... I went to salon 21 the other time... Open the door slightly to look see look see... The place is a typical hair salon set up. One gal came up to me and ask whether I need any assistance. I've asked whether do they have any massage service but she says they no longer have massage services... This was last November. Maybe things changed since then...

Castrol
23-02-2005, 06:03 PM
Bro SMLee., do u know the boss name that serviced u ? I went there once recently n was served by a below average looking PRC (Xiao Siang) with poor massage and lousy HJ which took me so long to cum, small boobs too that's why did not bother to recommend here. .

i went to easy easy yesterday, when i walked towards the door, a prc gal quickly opened it and greeted me. i looksee inside, saw another 2 prc looking gals. all 30s, face cannot, small boobs.

the gal at the door also sama sama pattern, also told me all of them are prc. i forgot to ask about the lady boss and left... (damned)...

any latest update from salon 21?

michong
24-02-2005, 12:38 AM
Salon21 always changes girls every two to three months. Girls need to go home. I think got one perm girl called xue something, very playful... :D

i went to easy easy yesterday, when i walked towards the door, a prc gal quickly opened it and greeted me. i looksee inside, saw another 2 prc looking gals. all 30s, face cannot, small boobs.

the gal at the door also sama sama pattern, also told me all of them are prc. i forgot to ask about the lady boss and left... (damned)...

any latest update from salon 21?

pig40
21-03-2005, 09:14 PM
this tuina at toa payoh central has closed down. only male masseurs cannot attract customers. left xinyuan still struggling (behind Mr Bean).

pig40
26-03-2005, 08:09 PM
Blk 203 Toa Payoh North (off Lor 1 Toa Payoh) #01-1109. Tel: 62593323. 1100-2200 hrs. Chinese is signboard is Ya Yuan (Graceful Garden)
Opposite SPH News Centre. Coffeeshops at both ends of HDB block. Singapore Post Toa Payoh North Branch, a few units away.
S$30 per hour. Add S$10 more for mosha or scrub. 3 pdmm working (not bad looking but wear jeans/pants), early 30s. $30 for hj wo roam or $50 for hj with autoroam. 3 cubicles with curtains. Certainly this TN is Far from the Madding Crowd. Enjoy....

Antonio
26-03-2005, 09:24 PM
Blk 203 Toa Payoh North (off Lor 1 Toa Payoh) #01-1109. Tel: 62593323. 1100-2200 hrs. Chinese is signboard is Ya Yuan (Graceful Garden)
Opposite SPH News Centre. Coffeeshops at both ends of HDB block. Singapore Post Toa Payoh North Branch, a few units away.
S$30 per hour. Add S$10 more for mosha or scrub. 3 pdmm working (not bad looking but wear jeans/pants), early 30s. $30 for hj wo roam or $50 for hj with autoroam. 3 cubicles with curtains. Certainly this TN is Far from the Madding Crowd. Enjoy....

Hello Piggy,
Long time no here. Any more interesting JG/HJ from lao chiau.
Ke Ke...........! Beam me up !

pig40
10-04-2005, 09:51 PM
Blk 123 Lor 1 Toa Payoh #01-517. Tel: 62537882. very near Bishan-Toa Payoh Town Council office. Full Body Massage at $30 per hour. But seeing children sitting at the front table puts me off. I think the one at Blk 203 is better.

R-K-O
10-04-2005, 10:22 PM

Actually HJ w/autorom $50 is quite expensive. Normally i only give $30 and they also never say anything..... but still i prefer to go one joint in amk, complimentry.....heehee...... :)

R-K-O

20-04-2005, 06:35 PM
so inside is all china gals or malaysian.....??their service good or not... ;)

ghost
20-04-2005, 08:17 PM
1st time i went, the lady still ok... something "Xue"
at least she know how to "paul" LP.
Massage skill still not bad.

Today's = NG.
Amy.
Start...already try to "press" u up.
ask her to repair my neck ache, keep try to press my waist..no reaction.
That day still got massage head, chat etc.
Today...trying so hard to simulate my penis.
Then turned around, ask me strip.
Start to pcc me when penis still small.
Then I asked her, standard $30 alike usual here?
Then I touch her boobs...after i try to strip her bra.
Nbz..wear those tight fit..

Seems to be in miserable when i lazy strip her.
i touch her hope penis will react but din.
Then she told me, HJ $40!
I said, wtf? I now cannot even stand!
She replied...no la...$30, but u can give me xtra $10 to dinner.
Nbz..
Penis turn even smaller.
But her continuous hammering made my cum came..
Waste $60...around 40mins only.

Should have save extra $30 go JB instead. -.-"

Then said, i ya, u young time pcc a lot is it?
Like that u also come?

Clean using the towel.
Previous time I went, the lady used toilet roll.

Then returned to insult me again.
Paid her and she still have the cheek to tell me, next time come find me...I am Amy. OMG!

Within mins, my front body rashes.
Must be the towel.

Sharks.

Damage: 60
RTF: NEVER

Should have go off when she alike no wash hand after pcc the uncle b4 me.

There have 4 ladies. 2 saw the other time.

Anyone going, kena Amy, GOod Luck.
Thank YOu for the donation ba...:(

billyboy
21-04-2005, 02:51 PM

Today's = NG.
Amy.

Nbz..
Penis turn even smaller.

Like that u also come?

Clean using the towel.

Paid her and she still have the cheek to tell me, next time come find me...I am Amy. OMG!

Must be the towel.

Sharks.

I went there twice but did not post any FR here as i find all the girls CMI. Ironically Amy is the youngest looking there, tried her last time also wearing tight fit (almost anti-rape type.. hee hee) but managed to pull down her bra for ruba ruba. Both times I did not ask for price but paid $30 for HJ since it's mkt price. Only positive point about this joint is massage is $30/hr...MHO only.

croc
21-04-2005, 05:20 PM

Today's = NG.
Amy.

Nbz..
Penis turn even smaller.

Like that u also come?

Clean using the towel.

Must be the towel.

Sharks.

wch one u gone to blk 123?? :confused:

22-04-2005, 01:27 PM
so any good gals to intro at blk 203........ ;)

ghost
23-04-2005, 01:27 AM
That's 203. :(

pig40
24-04-2005, 09:55 PM
Blk 123 Lor 1 Toa Payoh #01-517. Tel: 62537882. very near Bishan-Toa Payoh Town Council office. Full Body Massage at $30 per hour. But seeing children sitting at the front table puts me off. I think the one at Blk 203 is better.

Tried FangFang, a young local. Good strong massage. No hankypanky. 1.5 hrs mosha plus aroma oil massage set my wallet back by $55. One other PRC Ah Mei, going back at the end of May for the school holidays. They asked me how I came to know about their shop. I told them they up ads in The New Paper mah. I think they are worried that brothers saw the introduction from here.

26-04-2005, 12:01 PM
that day i went down to blk 203 4 tuina..i think is amy who massage me..,but she didnt ask me any golden question leh...so izzit i hve to ask her for it or...?so that day dai juz went there 4 pure massage only...wat a waste... :(

mebirdie
26-04-2005, 01:23 PM
so inside is all china gals or malaysian.....??their service good or not... ;)

looks most of them are fuck type.
service no good as well

RepulsE
14-05-2005, 11:25 AM
For those who been to 203...wanan ask if can enlighten me whether they do Bj bo ? I know that not all PRCs in central area Tn do BJ..so i was hoping to source 4 more info b4 i go down. .

If i go down..will provide FR tonight. . ;) Hope e trip will b a pleasant 1 .. .

friedparadise
16-05-2005, 01:35 AM
Actually HJ w/autorom $50 is quite expensive. Normally i only give $30 and they also never say anything..... but still i prefer to go one joint in amk, complimentry.....heehee...... :)

R-K-O

Care to tell me which joint in AMK you referring to?

Thanks

R-K-O
16-05-2005, 08:38 PM
Care to tell me which joint in AMK you referring to?

Thanks

Look for the thread 'AMK' and read. Quite a number of FRs, on XH blk 332..... :)

R-K-O

RepulsE
16-05-2005, 09:46 PM
For those who been to 203...wanan ask if can enlighten me whether they do Bj bo ? I know that not all PRCs in central area Tn do BJ..so i was hoping to source 4 more info b4 i go down. .

If i go down..will provide FR tonight. . ;) Hope e trip will b a pleasant 1 .. .

Ps guys..didnt went that night..ended up spending my $$ on soccer ..and i LOST !! basket..bringham won arsenal 2-1...can u believe it.. :rolleyes:

KumLan
17-05-2005, 12:07 PM
Ps guys..didnt went that night..ended up spending my $$ on soccer ..and i LOST !! basket..bringham won arsenal 2-1...can u believe it.. :rolleyes:

U shud know Arsenal already confirm No. 2 position and have FA cup cumming
next time ask me...I lost also becos I take draw... KNCCB...ker ker ker ker

SiPayChun
17-05-2005, 12:11 PM
U shud know Arsenal already confirm No. 2 position and have FA cup cumming
next time ask me...I lost also becos I take draw... KNCCB...ker ker ker ker

Why all of you don't ask me, I took Arsenal to win and Fulham AOS payout $75 against Norwich..altogether win about $480 but overall the whole season lost like 20K..must change nick from Si Pay Chun to Si Pay Sway..hehehehe

17-05-2005, 05:27 PM
Why all of you don't ask me, I took Arsenal to win and Fulham AOS payout $75 against Norwich..altogether win about $480 but overall the whole season lost like 20K..must change nick from Si Pay Chun to Si Pay Sway..hehehehe
kao..here dun talk abt soccer leh...wana talk go asianbookie.. :mad:

simon_288_988
18-05-2005, 12:40 AM
Hi Brother

I really crave for he rfor a long time but I am not as lucky a syou are. Hopefully next time she could give me one like she gave you too. many times she call me up to go to he rshop too but never had chance to have with he rtogether for a massage

pig40
18-05-2005, 09:46 PM
A new shop is opening: Song Lin Reflexology in this ghost precinct. The block is affected by SERS (Selective En-bloc Redevelopment Scheme). Not very convenient because not far from the corner coffeeshop, a lot of free people looking at you. Many vacant shops. This shop was formerly a Singapore Pools outlet, now shifted to Blk 72 Lor 4. Just wonder why somebody would take over this shop?

michong
18-06-2005, 09:03 AM
Thru night, went to salon 21. Asked xiao xiao (lady boss) to recommend me a girl with big boobs. She asked me to choose myself and showed me the gals in the back room.

I chose one PRC 34c boobs and went up. Xiao Xiao was instructing that gal something. When she came in, i found out that she just came to singapore on tourist visa (30 days) and second day on the job. She asked me to lay on the sleeping bed instead of the massage bed. When I layed on the bed, she starting off her clothes. I asked she 'no massage mah'. She looked surprise and asked 'u want massage not sex?' She said she dunno massage, if i want massage then have to change gal. Since she took off clothes then continous loh. She BJ and FJ, she know how to moan (i think she is faking it).

Name: Dunno
Body: 7.5/10 (34C)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (Her moaning sound like in AV)
Damage: $120 (1hr massage $40, FJ $80)

After finished and wash up, she asked me now do what as still got 20min left. I asked her to massage my back abit. She LL play piano on my back while rest for 20min.

Joe Tan
18-06-2005, 11:15 PM
Actually you can contact Sally. She is helping the Saloon 21 boss.
She has new gals every week, on 1 month visa, for FJ.
Some are models, air stewardess, student, etc...
The location is very safe...in town area.

libraguy75
24-06-2005, 11:45 AM
Dear Bro Michong,

I am a newbie in the forum....

Went town over there....

A lady +++ me they dun do massage.....

Only do hair-cut....

I very disappointed...

May I know if the one you +++ about was beside a bicycle shop??

Is there other ways to enter maybe??

Pls advise...

Thanks !!

libraguy75
24-06-2005, 02:33 PM
Hi !!!

Is this place still functioning....

I went down yesterday....

Lady @ the counter say they only was hair only....

BTW, the shop is beside the bicycle shop rite??

Pls advise....

ordinaryguy123
24-06-2005, 10:41 PM
Maybe you were at the wrong place. The shop name is Salon21. I just went last month, got one PRC with big neh neh. BBBJ damn shiok. Almost CIM. Forgot to ask her name and contact, though.

Hi !!!

Is this place still functioning....

I went down yesterday....

Lady @ the counter say they only was hair only....

BTW, the shop is beside the bicycle shop rite??

Pls advise....

Uzumaki Naruto
29-06-2005, 06:08 PM
Maybe you were at the wrong place. The shop name is Salon21. I just went last month, got one PRC with big neh neh. BBBJ damn shiok. Almost CIM. Forgot to ask her name and contact, though.

Bro, how much this place charge and how are the services? I think must have some password to enter la, or only for regulars izzit?

spidey2278
29-06-2005, 06:14 PM
. I asked she 'no massage mah'. She looked surprise and asked 'u want massage not sex?' She said she dunno massage, if i want massage then have to change gal. Since she took off clothes then continous loh. She BJ and FJ, she know how to moan (i think she is faking it).

Huh???...straight do fj n bj...lidat might as well go to GL.. :confused: ..at least u should have ask the boss for discount mah..keke :D

michong
30-06-2005, 07:25 AM
Bro, how much this place charge and how are the services? I think must have some password to enter la, or only for regulars izzit?

No password leh. I just walk in, look for lady boss (xiao xiao).

U try walk in like a regular and told the boss 'massage' in chinese.

S40 for 1hr massage, S30 for Honeydew Juice, S50-S70 for Banana Juice and S80-S100 for Flower Juice.

born_mean
30-06-2005, 11:50 AM
S30 for Honeydew Juice, S50-S70 for Banana Juice and S80-S100 for Flower Juice.
Hahahhaah excellent bro....if one time consume all the Juices (Honeydew+Banana+Flower) will make the legs go wobbly :D BM

michong
04-07-2005, 11:05 AM
Last eve, I went down to S21 as I calulated that is time for new batch of gals to arrived. Xiao Xiao showed me the gals in back room and asked me take my pick. Wow this patch got 8 gals in the room all 6.5-7.5/10 looks and min B++ boobs.

I chose one who keep eyeing on me. We started talking, she said she worked as sale rep for a car company back in china. Then she said she will take good care of me (wow she really can sweet talk man) with full package service. She used wet tissue to clean my bro and her v*****. She started with catbath, then when I fingered her she moaned very loud and acted very high and keep said she want it. I got this feeling that she is going to rape me like that. She cap me, got on me and start moving, take my hands to breasts, moaning very loudly. She kept saying things like your bro is the biggest that she seen or I m the most handsome man that she is with or call me 'pai bei'.

Then I also heard another gal moaning loudly from another room, I think they are competing. Haha. After finished, she wrap herself with a towel and left the room. She came back and put the towel on me. It is warm and wet and she started cleaning me. Shioh. Then she start give me a good massage. It was really a full package service. I think she is really good with her sale with such good service. Ha Ha...

Name: Sammei (Lei Lei)
Look: 7/10 (late 20 or early 30)
Body: 7.5/10 (B+ just nice for body)
Massage: 8/10 (very relax after some workout)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8.5/10 (moaning good, feeeling good)
Damage: $40(Massage) + $80(FJ)

PS: She is going back on 10/07 so any bro want try her, be quick.

SexDemon
04-07-2005, 03:19 PM
Yo bro michong! Just cycle down to S21 after reading your tempting FR but when i ask the lady (don't know if she's the lady boss), she say they don't provide massage leh :confused:

So i went to the nearby Yi Lang (blk 186, near the NTUC & entrance from the black) for a massage with a gal name Ker Ker. 1hr $36 & they only provide HJ from $30 onwards but sad to say can't see & touch :(

michong
04-07-2005, 07:45 PM
Yo bro michong! Just cycle down to S21 after reading your tempting FR but when i ask the lady (don't know if she's the lady boss), she say they don't provide massage leh :confused:

Every time I go, lady boss saw me auto she show me the gal. I saw others got massage too. :confused:

Any other bro cheong Salon 21? Or only me can massage??

Any bro interested I have the lady boss, xiao xiao number. Maybe call she before hand to arrange. PM me.

billyboy
05-07-2005, 10:27 AM
Every time I go, lady boss saw me auto she show me the gal. I saw others got massage too. :confused:

Any bro interested I have the lady boss, xiao xiao number. Maybe call she before hand to arrange. PM me.

Bros, just to check as I used to be a regular b4 they went into low key as discussed in previous thread. Isn't the boss a local chinese young lady by the name of Angie or something like that ? Has it been taken over by PRC (Xiao Xiao) ?? Appreciate feedback.

michong
05-07-2005, 12:39 PM
Bros, just to check as I used to be a regular b4 they went into low key as discussed in previous thread. Isn't the boss a local chinese young lady by the name of Angie or something like that ? Has it been taken over by PRC (Xiao Xiao) ?? Appreciate feedback.

The lady boss I think is local or malaysian, a bit plump and with a mole near her month. I think her english name is angela or something like it. Most gals or regular call her xiao xiao...

Shagtits
05-07-2005, 12:50 PM
Emm..seems like an interesting joint..will try to go look look see see as im working at toa payoh..

billyboy
05-07-2005, 02:06 PM
The lady boss I think is local or malaysian, a bit plump and with a mole near her month. I think her english name is angela or something like it. Most gals or regular call her xiao xiao...

Yes, confirm then it's the same boss. She only serve regular customers whom she know ever since they went into low key. I doubt any new visitors to this shop will get massage unless u r lead by a regular...I used to visit one PRC by the name of Xiao Tong - big breast n quite nice figure overall. Will sit between my leg n breast fuck me, can choose to cum either on boobs or HJ for $50. Only doubt is whether her boobs are real as they were quite hard.

michong
05-07-2005, 02:57 PM
Yes, confirm then it's the same boss. She only serve regular customers whom she know ever since they went into low key. I doubt any new visitors to this shop will get massage unless u r lead by a regular...I used to visit one PRC by the name of Xiao Tong - big breast n quite nice figure overall. Will sit between my leg n breast fuck me, can choose to cum either on boobs or HJ for $50. Only doubt is whether her boobs are real as they were quite hard.

I know herr too. Now she is studying some beauty course @ town area. She got give me her number but dunno still works or not. She is very sweet looking and body is shioh...

billyboy
05-07-2005, 05:29 PM
I know herr too. Now she is studying some beauty course @ town area. She got give me her number but dunno still works or not. She is very sweet looking and body is shioh...

Bro can call n try if it still works ? Kind of miss her service, very accomodating and indedd sweet looking too. Don't think she is still in Salon 21 right ?

michong
05-07-2005, 06:57 PM
Bro can call n try if it still works ? Kind of miss her service, very accomodating and indedd sweet looking too. Don't think she is still in Salon 21 right ?

I think either she completed course and went back to china or working part time FL... U want her number??

libraguy75
08-07-2005, 03:10 PM

Bro,

When you going again??

Can I go in with you together?

I go there 2 times already...

And they say that they dun do massage....

Its near junction of TP East rite and L4 TP ?

Please advise....

Hoping to visit them as I work nearby.... :)

michong
08-07-2005, 04:58 PM
Bro,

When you going again??

Can I go in with you together?

I go there 2 times already...

And they say that they dun do massage....

Its near junction of TP East rite and L4 TP ?

Please advise....

Hoping to visit them as I work nearby.... :)

I went down and asked the gals. They said now only regular they entertain, no newcomers even intro by regular also cannot.

They told me that the other shop @ chinatown not so strict but dun no where. Sorrie...

libraguy75
08-07-2005, 06:07 PM
Very sad to hear this... :(

If there is a change in rules...

Please let me know okie ??

Thanks for asking.

Joe Tan
08-07-2005, 11:05 PM
bro michong, the chinatown place is at chin swee road, it is a saloon located at a corner. (very quite place). they will then lead you to somewhere upstair. many gals & selection there if you want to arrange with them earlier. sally can introduce them to you for view before try.

oh, saw a gal at another saloon (Color Me). She is so yound & having so big a boob. Take a look cos she wear spaghetti strip shirt with low neckline. Ask her for massage but she says only wash hair than have. If anyone of you try it, pls share

Uzumaki Naruto
09-07-2005, 07:11 AM

Bro Thanks for the effort manz, u got bbbj somemore? Dang, like tat next time i dun need to travel from toa payoh all the way to geylang liaoz :D will pm u for the lady boss contact.

billyboy
12-08-2005, 03:30 PM

Went there recently n lady boss said no massage service....sad, guess they forgot about my face liao cos' too long did not patronise. Any regular bros got better luck ???

sg_kl_boy
12-08-2005, 11:22 PM
:eek:
dunno Toa Payoh got so many TN w/ services....
must go try try since always at that area...

michong
09-09-2005, 03:46 PM
Salon 21 @ toa payoh not more massage only hairdressing. The place is run by a group of aunties. Xiao Xiao disappeared..... :(

Joe Tan
23-09-2005, 10:29 PM
Hi Michong. You're right. The number you gave me is of no use.
Such a waste cos this BLK 73 Salon21 & the branch at BLK 88 used to me such a hit with those "tourist" PRC here for 2 months. Young & Fresh. The best part is that it is in central area. Nowdays, all the PRC TN in TP are old & hagger with loads of make-up. Like Xu Chun Mei type.. See also vomit. There is a few new joint but after checking out, I scramble for my life. I rather pay more or go to elsewhere. Anyway, if any samster has new discovery, pls share.

comsphere
22-10-2005, 05:18 AM
Tried FangFang, a young local. Good strong massage. No hankypanky. 1.5 hrs mosha plus aroma oil massage set my wallet back by $55. One other PRC Ah Mei, going back at the end of May for the school holidays. They asked me how I came to know about their shop. I told them they up ads in The New Paper mah. I think they are worried that brothers saw the introduction from here.

Beware, there are 2 Ah Mei's there...one is pretty good looking, 30+ ..the other one is fat plump Ah Mei. I tried the first Ah Mei several times...had a HJ in my second visit. In the first visit, not too much action, normal strong oil massage back and front. She showed her boobs and nips, while discussing about being woman of 30+, boobs get saggy, etc. etc. I knew it was sign, but did not ask for that yet. When massaging my head, boobs were against my head, could feel it. second visit, ask for HJ, she OK-ed, $30 she said. went for it, good rub, slow with much oil, massage groin and balls, when cum, allowed me to hug her tight...no too much roaming still during Verygood massage, strong and warm.

Will try FangFang in the next visit, i think i saw her in my last visit, when i thought the Ah Mei answering my booking call was the first Ah mei, turned out to be the second one, turned away and said sorry, when leaving saw this young girl doing someone else popping from the screen and looked at me. the place is separated by curtains only, always go to the last cube by the first Ah Mei.

comsphere
22-10-2005, 05:41 AM

By the way, i had one more for this place, with the lady boss...sounds like PRC, wearing glasses. was asking for Ah mei (the first one in my first FR) and she was not in, since there already then proceeded with the lady boss....no birthday suit, must wear the pant provided. massage good and steady.

bangkoktonight
26-01-2006, 12:48 AM
One is Ylang Beauty Blk 186 #02-408. enter from behind Yu Yan Sang Medical Hall. Can look for KeKe or Coco hails from FuZhou, China. $36 per hour. This shop is nearer the NTUC Fairprice Supermarket. Tel: 62555830.

Went up to this tuina. When we initially peeped in, we did not see any girls. So we walked off. Then a guy came out and we heard a woman with a nice voice (not those Fujian accent one) said in mandarin :"thank you please come again."

So we went back and saw a tall slim PRC girl welcoming us. She invited us in to have a look at the rooms. Very nice and friendly. She did not try to pressure us into taking any service. Just intro us to look around. So just asked her what service they have there and she said "Facial", but did not say tuina. Told me her name is Ke ke and we told her we will go back later.

I really like her nice, slim figure and her friendly attitude, so went back to look for her later in the day. BTW, she was not in any sexy outfit but t shirt and jeans.

Tuina was done on a massage table in a room with a partition. She was quite chatty and dont have that Fuzhou accented mandarin which turns me off. The tuina is quite good, not like those you try in HC .

Bros around this area can try her tuina.

The other 2 ladies there are a bit older.

Definitely will return for a good rub. :D

samtan
27-01-2006, 11:09 AM
went over to recce tis place yesterday. 2 old ladies stand guard at the counter to welcome me. see liao striaght away decline offer for tn. than i ask if there is any1 by the name Keke, and she came out fr the room. 1st glance not bad, tall slim and ok looking. As shes the only looker, she has 2 bookings already. so waited elsewhere and came back after 2 hrs cos i really wanna try her service. massage is ok, at least better than others who jus act act. than pop the qns, HJ 50, later bargain till 40. Only allowed hugging :mad: Kept pushing my hands away. Will return only if i wan good rub, and if she is still too busy than i dun tink worth the time waiting.

Went up to this tuina. When we initially peeped in, we did not see any girls. So we walked off. Then a guy came out and we heard a woman with a nice voice (not those Fujian accent one) said in mandarin :"thank you please come again."

So we went back and saw a tall slim PRC girl welcoming us. She invited us in to have a look at the rooms. Very nice and friendly. She did not try to pressure us into taking any service. Just intro us to look around. So just asked her what service they have there and she said "Facial", but did not say tuina. Told me her name is Ke ke and we told her we will go back later.

I really like her nice, slim figure and her friendly attitude, so went back to look for her later in the day. BTW, she was not in any sexy outfit but t shirt and jeans.

Tuina was done on a massage table in a room with a partition. She was quite chatty and dont have that Fuzhou accented mandarin which turns me off. The tuina is quite good, not like those you try in HC .

Bros around this area can try her tuina.

The other 2 ladies there are a bit older.

Definitely will return for a good rub. :D

bangkoktonight
27-01-2006, 12:08 PM
went over to recce tis place yesterday. 2 old ladies stand guard at the counter to welcome me. see liao striaght away decline offer for tn. than i ask if there is any1 by the name Keke, and she came out fr the room. 1st glance not bad, tall slim and ok looking. As shes the only looker, she has 2 bookings already. so waited elsewhere and came back after 2 hrs cos i really wanna try her service. massage is ok, at least better than others who jus act act. than pop the qns, HJ 50, later bargain till 40. Only allowed hugging . Kept pushing my hands away. Will return only if i wan good rub, and if she is still too busy than i dun tink worth the time waiting.

Well, like I said, if you are in toa payoh and want a good rub, can go look for her. Dont go there expecting too much so you wont get disappointed.

What time did you go? I think try to go when she is less busy will get better service. they have telephone number and you can always call them up first.

She treated me quite well the other day (compared to what you got) so I am kinda hooked now :eek: .

What pissed me off was the tuina was interrupted a few times by her phone calls. Other than that, she gave me a very good impression.

Dont know why she quoted you $50 for HJ :confused: I think market rate is $30.

BTW, opening hours is 11am to 11pm !!! They will entertain you even if you arrived at 10.30pm!

Injured
04-02-2006, 08:21 PM
Hmm bro i passed by there a few times cos i visit the clinic beside it... dun really see any pretty gals also leh .. all look like kinda old to me ... so maybe dun need to waste $ go there lah hehe

Just my humble opinion.

pig40
10-02-2006, 09:23 PM
Can try Pink House at Blk 233 Lor 8 Toa Payoh, next to Hair Saloon. One hour $30 but the 2 PRCs cmi that i dun bother to ask/remember their names. MUP around that area. difficult to move around & dusty.

Luna
13-02-2006, 10:41 PM
One is Ylang Beauty Blk 186 #02-408. enter from behind Yu Yan Sang Medical Hall. Can look for KeKe or Coco hails from FuZhou, China. $36 per hour. This shop is nearer the NTUC Fairprice Supermarket. Tel: 62555830.

Went there this afternoon, only saw one mature one siting there. Ask abt the charges, 1.5hrs for $54. So just try it. Her name is Ping Ping from Dalian, got one 16yr old daughter studying in S'pore. Can say her massage skills is damm powerful, so far the best of all PRC i tried. If you want good skills, she's the ONE. :)

solidiceguy
04-03-2006, 05:07 PM
wer got good one.

solidiceguy
04-03-2006, 05:10 PM
wer got good one.mayb bishan is good but alway got chkg

fungoer
06-03-2006, 12:50 PM
wer got good one.

Can try Sin Y*** at blk 18*... look for Jasmine aka Fang Fang. Her massage is real good tui-na, good strength. Hj is optional.

Cheers!

bangkoktonight
06-03-2006, 12:53 PM
Can try Sin Y*** at blk 18*... look for Jasmine aka Fang Fang. Her massage is real good tui-na, good strength. Hj is optional.

Cheers!

went up there twice but did not see any chio ones....

Knife
07-03-2006, 04:49 PM
Bros, noticed there is a TN at TP Lor 8 and did anyone try before?:)

Knife
09-03-2006, 11:40 AM
Bro, yesterday tried a TN at TP lor 8, Blk 2dd (next to a hair saloon). When in about 1pm and noticed one PDMM and since got nothing to do so went in and see how it goes.

Name: Zhu Er (PRC)
Massage: SOP at $30/hr
HJ: Never try cos I just want to find out but she provide the services at $50
BJ: No
FJ: Just TCSS with her and she quote at $100/shot
Frenching: No
Face: 4/10
Body: 5/10
Boobs: A+
Just when I am about to go out I saw another PDMM who came in and I ask her whats her name. Will miss her the next trip as I her Li Li is better looking in both looks and body. Haha

Name: Li Li (PRC)
Face: Very Lau Chio 7.5/10
Body: Very Firm Type as I can tell from her hand and leg
Boobs: B+ to C-(Sorry as i am about to go out so never really c long enough)
Will try her if time permits.
Up my pts if you like my FR if not is alright.
Hope u guys like my FR.
Good day:)

bangkoktonight
17-03-2006, 07:45 PM
Went to look for keke (ylang @toa payoh central) near closing time. she was on the phone when she saw me and asked me to go in. went there a few times but didnt see her, so lucky for me that day.

It was already quite late and she asked if I want 1 or 1.5hr massage. If i opt for 1.5 hours, by the time finish it would be 12midnight liao...

I was the last one there and her colleagues all went back. imagine only the 2 of us there....haiz...if only she does specials...:o

massage was the usual. the last time i went was about 5 weeks ago and she still remembers everything about me..:eek:

near the end of the massage session asked me if i want HJ and I declined. she asked why and I said I was tired. If she had made more effort to "disturb" my brother , maybe I would have said yes..

at least she didnt show black face when i turn her down..

ronvo
18-03-2006, 02:29 AM
Bro, yesterday tried a TN at TP lor 8, Blk 2dd (next to a hair saloon). When in about 1pm and noticed one PDMM and since got nothing to do so went in and see how it goes.

Name: Zhu Er (PRC)
Massage: SOP at $30/hr
HJ: Never try cos I just want to find out but she provide the services at $50
BJ: No
FJ: Just TCSS with her and she quote at $100/shot
Frenching: No
Face: 4/10
Body: 5/10
Boobs: A+
Just when I am about to go out I saw another PDMM who came in and I ask her whats her name. Will miss her the next trip as I her Li Li is better looking in both looks and body. Haha

Name: Li Li (PRC)
Face: Very Lau Chio 7.5/10
Body: Very Firm Type as I can tell from her hand and leg
Boobs: B+ to C-(Sorry as i am about to go out so never really c long enough)
Will try her if time permits.
Up my pts if you like my FR if not is alright.
Hope u guys like my FR.
Good day:)

ZAP u !
hahahhahaha
watch out u CO !!!

Knife
19-03-2006, 11:24 AM
Bro RV, wah....u dun need to koon ah....so early surf SB? I salute u lah:)

R-K-O
19-03-2006, 12:23 PM
Bro RV, wah....u dun need to koon ah....so early surf SB? I salute u lah:)

bro, never know that you'll go TPY look for pdmm. keekee......:D

R-K-O

ronvo
19-03-2006, 12:35 PM
bro, never know that you'll go TPY look for pdmm. keekee......:D

R-K-O

hahahahaha, yah loh knife is a horny priCK ...
he kept going to TPY to scan for PDMMs,, not meimeis.. hahahahahaha

he lonely lah... what to doo..

edack
19-03-2006, 05:33 PM
haaaa, at least pd service there lah , noe there one just behind the coffee shop, massage ok , but must go right time as only one can make it

michong
15-04-2006, 12:05 PM
Ke Ke from ylang is no longer there, they said she leave bcs she is pregent and she is aborting it. But I overheard one of them talking on the phone saying that she and Pingping were doing BJ and FJ in the rooms, conning a numbers of their customers $$ and handphones and she is doing abortion @ home with some china herbs...

For bros who like Chirstine @ ylang, she quits on Sunday. Monday got two new replacement, all PDMM.

BonEx
16-04-2006, 12:39 PM
thats pretty nasty :eek:

u go there very often man

pig40
17-04-2006, 08:06 PM
This shop only left ZuEr. Very tall 1.68m, service so so, long perm curly golden hair. she charges $50 for hj. not pretty. Do not know where LiLi has gone. Sigh....

michong
24-04-2006, 07:08 PM
This shop only left ZuEr. Very tall 1.68m, service so so, long perm curly golden hair. she charges $50 for hj. not pretty. Do not know where LiLi has gone. Sigh....

Bro be careful, I saw two guys with camera stalking opp the shop in the multi car park when I park my car... I went to the coffee shop and later go to my car, they still there...

pig40
29-04-2006, 03:10 PM
Bro be careful, I saw two guys with camera stalking opp the shop in the multi car park when I park my car... I went to the coffee shop and later go to my car, they still there...

The whole area is under MUP. It could be contractors taking pictures of the surrounding area for progress reports. Also many delivery vehicles making their rounds to the grocery shops at Blk 233 & 234. But on some nights a man in his 30s(heard that he is the boss) would appear sitting in the shop causing ZuEr to lose potential customers. Where is LiLi?

Bravo-2-0
03-05-2006, 01:18 AM
i dun think keke will do such things..she is also considered ang pai there..no need to scoop to that low..rite?? it is clearly someone backstabbing her..
Anyway, if u want to try keke, she is now working at AMK center..near hawker center.

YouSuck!
04-05-2006, 05:01 PM
i dun think keke will do such things..she is also considered ang pai there..no need to scoop to that low..rite?? it is clearly someone backstabbing her..
Anyway, if u want to try keke, she is now working at AMK center..near hawker center.

keke has many regulars in Toa Payoh. Why does she want to move to other location?

Can tell me exactly where to find her?

virginboy926
24-05-2006, 03:19 AM
this TN shop at blk 2XX always close very early.

no luck.

very sian.

any latest FR ?

Regards
VB

pig40
27-05-2006, 09:08 PM
An Kang Beauty ......
Blk 186 Toa Payoh Central #02-408
Tel: 62555830

Only 2 cmi (late 30s) women working. When you see a message pasted at the door saying the girls went for meal breaks, actually they are working inside. It is a signal to turn customers away! $36 per hour.

Enter from behind!

blackholenet
16-07-2006, 10:59 AM
FYI Ya Yuan (Graceful Garden) n Yue was cloased .......:(

comsphere
29-09-2006, 06:35 AM
Went there again today for good clean massage. Place had not changed much. Did not see Fang Fang there. Only the lady boss Kelly and another lady (sound malaysian) Hui Hui. I was served by Hui2. Kelly was busy with another customer.

Massage table was clean with abit of pro touch now....clean towel was rolled up on the massage table. Face towel was clean.

Changed to boxer, loose one, no rubber at all. No hanky panky. Massage was good, asked for medium strength. Hui a bit chatty, not only with me, but with the lady boss and her customer.

Overall, good, not excelent. Maybe will try again Hui2 and build rapport.

Damage: $38 for one hour
Promotion: $45 for 1.5 hours.

Will try FangFang in the next visit, i think i saw her in my last visit, when i thought the Ah Mei answering my booking call was the first Ah mei, turned out to be the second one, turned away and said sorry, when leaving saw this young girl doing someone else popping from the screen and looked at me. the place is separated by curtains only, always go to the last cube by the first Ah Mei.

pig40
30-09-2006, 08:25 PM
An Kang Beauty ......
Blk 186 Toa Payoh Central #02-408
Tel: 62555830

Only 2 cmi (late 30s) women working. When you see a message pasted at the door saying the girls went for meal breaks, actually they are working inside. It is a signal to turn customers away! $36 per hour.

Enter from behind!

this shop is now closed & has turned into a residential unit. AnAn & TongTong no more working liao.

pig40
30-09-2006, 08:34 PM
this TN shop at blk 2XX always close very early.

no luck.

very sian.

any latest FR ?

Regards
VB

ZuEr is still working alone at the small shop Pinkhouse. Mon-Sat 1200-2130 hrs. Sunday 1430-2130 hrs. big-frame golden long, perm hair. Not pretty. very calculative. hj 50. fj 100. this cannot, that cannot! if you see a young man seated at the shop, he is the boss. she complains of no business.

borat87
02-10-2006, 03:36 PM
: (((( no more TN news for toa payoh?

ogaloga
10-10-2006, 07:30 PM
Come to think of it, really miss the strong pure massage at Lor. 7 /blk 8 Unihan Theraphy. Does anyone knows where the boss Xiao Han is operating now?

pig40
14-02-2007, 11:53 AM
Good news, PRC Lily is back at small shop beside Pink House Hair Saloon. S$30 per hour. If you need a hair cut, wash & head massage, Pink House is also recommended. Happy Lunar New Year.

Glen2712
14-02-2007, 12:52 PM
Hi Bro pig40.

Does PRC Lily provide a full range of services? pls advice.

Thanks

CrazyThaiLover
27-02-2007, 10:21 AM
Thx 4 ur info, Bro pig40.

Cheers,
CTL

reuters
15-06-2007, 10:01 AM
Went to blk 85C yesterday, saw 5-6 gals, all late 20s onwards, looks range 5-6. Massage 36/hr. Tried a late 20's, didnt ask name.
Massage 6/10
HJ 7/10
Paid her $60 incl massage, economical place for release. :D

tepes
04-08-2007, 03:36 PM
HI Bros,

Went to Toa Payoh recently to run errands, walked around the hub area and couldnt find anything at all... went into a couple of joints and asked if they did massage but got rejected saying they only massage females... walked and walked finally walked to a block near the community centre and a church. saw a joint there went in and asked, saw a ok looking prc in probably her late 20s. Was rushing for time so took the 45min session for 30bucks.

Massage was sop, sexy massage was kinda kinky weird cause she elbowed my buttcheek nerve 1st, but later elbowed my asshole! like wanting to bang me with her elbows hahah... have heard of fingering but not elbowing! 1st time for me... wonder if her elbows looked a little tan after the session hahahaha... Hope she washes her elbows before the next bro visits her...

Any way never talk much and after the session asked if I want anything else... she wasn't shy but think was very careful when hinting about GQ. One thing led to another and this what service u provide what you want conversation took a while... Ended up me asking instead of her... told me $50 for HJ. Bargained... Agreed on $40... when HJ didnt allow me to grope... damnit... bargain again... $50 and can grope.. took off her bra with her protesting away, dont care, sucked on her yummies until I came...which was like in damnit 1 minute! HJ wasn't the typical up down motion, think she grabbed my dickhead & did a little twist... twirling it around a little & whispered that I am damn hard and CRAP I couldnt hold...

Alice

Looks: 5.5(avg, not ugly, actually quite plain but nice..)

Body: 8 then 6... (when she was clothed, man, very slim, petite, with very nice boobs, after taking off her bra, think it's one of those padded bras, in there hid a pair of small B cups... dunno whether are they very firm or fake cause when I pressed, they pushed back hahaha)
HJ: 7 (not the typical up/down motion only down side is that I came in 1 min!)
Massage: 5 (got some technique but not much strength)
Service: 6 (Was quite happy with the overall service)
GFE: 3 (I tried asking her stuff and talking to her, but she gave short answers and didnt seemed interested to build rapport...)
Damage: $30+50

Will I go back? Well, I wont go there purposely, but if I am in TP again, and think I will, and if I need to wait for people, think I will, then will pop by, think there are 3 gals working there, hope can try the others...

cheers n have fun!

k|nG
12-08-2007, 07:38 PM
anyone can verify?

msgluver
16-08-2007, 12:48 PM
HaoYunLai or Good Luck Come has a branch at Blk 51 Lor 6 Toa Payoh, between the lift lobby & NTUC Income agent shop. $36 per hour. $45 for 1.5 hr with free mosha. 3 prc in their mid-30s. Tel: 62534678. do not be fooled by the nail polish displayed at the door. They prefer to do body massage. Opens from 11am. Ample parking infront of shop. Uno Western food is at the corner of block.

msgluver
26-08-2007, 12:42 PM
Please be warned that this tuina YingZi (egret) is very $ faced. She uses excuse that the entrance fee 100 per cent goes to her boss & depends on your tips for her personal upkeep. If you are cashstrap & not ready to tip, please avoid this shop. Of course, if you strike lottery & would like to help, then please patronise. $45 (1.5 hrs) for mosha.

reuters
26-08-2007, 04:32 PM
Please be warned that this tuina YingZi (egret) is very $ faced. She uses excuse that the entrance fee 100 per cent goes to her boss & depends on your tips for her personal upkeep. If you are cashstrap & not ready to tip, please avoid this shop. Of course, if you strike lottery & would like to help, then please patronise. $45 (1.5 hrs) for mosha.

Go to the one at 85, been there couple of times and had different gals and the massage standard is always there, moreover not $$$ faced. I always give only $4 tip and they seems happy with the gesture.

tepes
26-08-2007, 04:37 PM
Go to the one at 85, been there couple of times and had different gals and the massage standard is always there, moreover not $$$ faced. I always give only $4 tip and they seems happy with the gesture.

Hi Bro,

So far only tried Alice(FR in the previous page), went there again yesterday and she was the only one there... any 1 else to recommend?

Cheers

reuters
26-08-2007, 04:47 PM
Hi Bro,

So far only tried Alice(FR in the previous page), went there again yesterday and she was the only one there... any 1 else to recommend?

Cheers

Hi tepes
I normally do not ask for names so cant help you on this. I have been there around 4-5x and the gals always change. Seems that your experience different from mine. Everytime had good experience. :D

blue_swatch
26-08-2007, 05:41 PM
Hi tepes
I normally do not ask for names so cant help you on this. I have been there around 4-5x and the gals always change. Seems that your experience different from mine. Everytime had good experience. :D

no younger STY at this 85? if yes, i will pia there now. Mid 30s one dun usually appeal to me. haha :D

reuters
27-08-2007, 08:19 AM
no younger STY at this 85? if yes, i will pia there now. Mid 30s one dun usually appeal to me. haha :D

These few times I've been there, the youngest would be late 20s. As not in sg now, cant say whether there is new stocks or help you scout. :D

michong
01-09-2007, 03:23 PM

u are talking the foot massage called '@kay',right? I saw them open quite late when drive pass.
What services they provide & what are the damages?

alexboy21
03-10-2007, 07:37 PM
Any bro been to the TN at 85C? what service do they provide besides HJ?

Microsoft
16-10-2007, 09:37 AM
85C, KFR, Alice gib goot strong rub. :D :D

R-K-O
16-10-2007, 09:17 PM
85C, KFR, Alice gib goot strong rub. :D

bro, you travel the whole s'pore to try each and every tn huh? everywhere i see you. :D

R-K-O

R-K-O
16-10-2007, 09:20 PM
85C, KFR, Alice gib goot strong rub. :D

bro, you travel the whole s'pore to try each and every tn huh? everywhere i see you. :D

R-K-O

Microsoft
16-10-2007, 11:13 PM

R-K-O

Err... no lah oni in the triangle btn Bishan, Toa Payoh and AMK.... But sometime may side drift abit but not too far. :D

msgluver
17-10-2007, 12:29 PM
just pick up from shin min ma pew poh ads:

blk 85c, lor 4 toa payoh, #01-376
tel: 62539128

they have another branch at smith street, chinatown.

micko8
20-10-2007, 09:48 AM
Went over to Blk 85C last night. The girls are not so young and wanted $50 for hj. Where go so expensive? Market price only $30.

alexboy21
05-11-2007, 08:06 PM
From newpaper there seems to be a HC at lor 1 now. Anyone visit there yet?

alexboy21
07-11-2007, 08:31 PM
I went there to reccee today. Saw a few MILF inside, not pretty ones. So didnt go in

msgluver
10-11-2007, 12:14 PM
blk 128 lor 1 toa payoh #01-827. tel: 93987293. S$30 per hour.

lifted this ad from tnp.

micko8
12-11-2007, 05:33 PM
Went over to Blk 128 this afternoon. The ladies are in their early 30's and the charges is hj - $80 and fj - $150. The charges includes massage. The price is high compared to market price.

msgluver
14-11-2007, 09:32 PM
if you are bilingual & read both tnp & wb or sinmin, some of the joint names are different. the one at blk 128 is known as wenming in tnp & shu zhan in the chinese papers. if the shops had put up ads in the papers, then no logic to be discreet. only helping them to extend their ads here. well enjoy!

big flirt
11-12-2007, 12:22 PM
:)Have recce and tried the services of BLK 128 TP, here is my FR:

Went around the blk to see if the place is discreet enuff, was quite glad that it was. Although the shop is near the lift lobby, at night not many people walk along that stretch as most shops are closed except them. The back door of the shop is facing a MSCP, as well quite dark and not many pple walking abt, so those who prefer discreet action and hope not to be seen by familiar persons, this shop pass the test.

Now for the ladies. When I was there, there were altogether 3 ladies, all in my opinion late 20s or early 30s. They average, (my personal opinion), like what most china fl or wl looks. I choose one that suited my taste (slim, boobs ok b cupper, face looks pleasant to the eye). Her name was Sha Sha .As i was pretty high after many drinks at a nearby coffee shop, i started grooping her as i was led to my cubicle. She got the hint, and started asking if i had been there before, of course i said yes if not i think sure kanna chop carrot.

The Cubicle is the standard massage bed with a hole and had some towels laid on it. Once in there, i took off everything, while she went to get her working tools. I laid facing up instead of down so to see what she was like really up close and personal. Sha Sha came in abt 5 mins later, and saw my already erected cock and started stroking it and say wah so fast so big. I grabbed the chance to grab her everywhere and anywhere. I pulled her to me and started frenching her, and at the same time grabbed her nice soft tits from under her T-shirt. Then i lifted up her tees and lift up her bra, and started sucking those eraser heads. In most of my experience most china ladies do tend to stink abit, but Sha Sha smells refreshing like those that just came out of the shower.

Sha sha then asked wat additional i want. I said later and wanted a rub down first. I think she now also no mood to rub as she knows she will get the extra money later. so she started rubbing. i wont say any how rub or play piano. just felt that no rythem. But throughout the rub, i grouped her like nobody's business.

Ok now straight into real business. I told her wanted a BJ. she say msg and bj all in 120. I say no deal. I nego until 100. I know u all bros will say outside 100 can get a fuck for 2 shots. just think abt it lor, got room provided, cap provided, 100 for bj ok lah. somemore in heartland. Geylang now diff to go.

I requested her to take off her top, which she did. So while she BJ me, i play and suck her tits. Since her tits were so delicious, i wanted to venture further and want to finger her. I ask her to take down her pants, she at first say no lah, need to add money la, i entertain her lor, say ok ok. off goes her pants and undies, which means she is naked. Fingered her already wet puss and played her clit, she let out soft moans. Cont to finger her until her knees went weak. The BJ got feel and suction but as i was half drunk took me awhile before my bro vomitted.

All in all i paid 100 for this session.

Sha Sha:
Age - 29
BJ - 7.5/10
Boobs - B
Figure - 7/10
Looks - 6.5/10
Wt/Ht - 45/1.6

tepes
23-02-2008, 07:41 PM
Hi Bros,

CO at home so making this short. Went to a joint in TP again as needed to run errands. Previously already been to this shop once and RTM-ed again. Today tried a different gal:

Xue Er (dirrent translation Snow child)

Looks: 5.5 different angles +1(due to her petite physique & dressing, looks young)
Body: Slim, petite and A cup
Massage: 5 (Not piano playing, tried hard, but not much strength and not much technique)
GFE: 6 (so so lah, talk abit, not rude)
Service: 6 Only does HJ. When I took off her bra, she was trying to position herself away from me, so I had to ask her to allow me to suck on her cute nips. She said something real strange, like "HUh? U want to suck ah?" walau sian half... but still allowed me access...
Damage: 30 for 45mins + $50, expensive for that location.

For more details on the other gal Alice, you can refer to my previous FR on this place.

As with all my FRs, this is my personal opinion and real experience. No offense intended.

Got to go, cheers.

kambialiyan
28-02-2008, 01:14 AM
mind providing an estimated location

Hi Bros,

CO at home so making this short. Went to a joint in TP again as needed to run errands. Previously already been to this shop once and RTM-ed again. Today tried a different gal:

Xue Er (dirrent translation Snow child)

Looks: 5.5 different angles +1(due to her petite physique & dressing, looks young)
Body: Slim, petite and A cup
Massage: 5 (Not piano playing, tried hard, but not much strength and not much technique)
GFE: 6 (so so lah, talk abit, not rude)
Service: 6 Only does HJ. When I took off her bra, she was trying to position herself away from me, so I had to ask her to allow me to suck on her cute nips. She said something real strange, like "HUh? U want to suck ah?" walau sian half... but still allowed me access...
Damage: 30 for 45mins + $50, expensive for that location.

For more details on the other gal Alice, you can refer to my previous FR on this place.

As with all my FRs, this is my personal opinion and real experience. No offense intended.

Got to go, cheers.

tepes
28-02-2008, 08:30 AM
mind providing an estimated location

Estimated loc is mentioned in my previous FR 2 pages back.

mebirdie
28-02-2008, 08:56 AM
Estimated loc is mentioned in my previous FR 2 pages back.

It is so obvious. Still need to be spoon feed? :cool:

IDOL
28-02-2008, 09:39 AM
Mr bird, i see this is your territory ... :D

kambialiyan
01-03-2008, 08:49 AM
It is so obvious. Still need to be spoon feed? :cool:

sorry dears
and thanks for the info. was tired after a self HJ :eek:

msgluver
03-03-2008, 12:26 PM
Just found this new joint XiangMeiRen (fragrant beauty) at unit #02-268. they have put up advertisements in SinMing also. $30 per hr. The gals are 20 plus quite chio from ktv. lately the new joint bosses collect every dollar we pay towards the massage. The gals rely heavily on the tips for income. if you strike toto or 4d big time, please give generously.

there are two xiao qun over there. one is going back soon. 1.68m, tall, fair-complexion. piano massage. they replace the hdb door with their own glass translucent door with the chinese character xiang mei ren. opp zhu jiang shao la noodles/rice eating place.

BIGBIRD8888
04-03-2008, 12:26 PM
Just found this new joint XiangMeiRen (fragrant beauty) at unit #02-268. they have put up advertisements in SinMing also. $30 per hr. The gals are 20 plus quite chio from ktv. lately the new joint bosses collect every dollar we pay towards the massage. The gals rely heavily on the tips for income. if you strike toto or 4d big time, please give generously..

finally managed to see a open contact in the thread. thanks bro:p

slhong18
04-03-2008, 11:40 PM
ok..will go try tomorrow and send u all FR..stay near there..thanks for the info..

cumshot4u
05-03-2008, 11:56 AM
Just found this new joint XiangMeiRen (fragrant beauty) at unit #02-268. they have put up advertisements in SinMing also. $30 per hr. The gals are 20 plus quite chio from ktv. lately the new joint bosses collect every dollar we pay towards the massage. The gals rely heavily on the tips for income. if you strike toto or 4d big time, please give generously.

there are two xiao qun over there. one is going back soon. 1.68m, tall, fair-complexion. piano massage. they replace the hdb door with their own glass translucent door with the chinese character xiang mei ren. opp zhu jiang shao la noodles/rice eating place.

Went there about 1 mth ago. One of them is cute looking and the other got a CFM look. Quoted $150(excluding the $30/hr entrance fee) per bonk without BJ. $80(excluding the $30/hr entrance fee) for HJ. No comment on their service as I never try b4. Feel that price is steep. Massage skill is only so so.
Think this place isn't discreet anymore as the location has been revealed.

RunNGun
11-03-2008, 03:27 AM
Hi bros,I jus visited Xiang Mei Ren tis afternoon around 4 plus, went up n push open the glass door, saw 2 ladies , 1 caught my eyes,she was pretty n wearing a sexy white harter neck dress, i smile at her n she bring me to 1 cubicle, quite spacious, got around 4 or 5 small rm, n got shower facilties.

I stripped to my bday suit n lie face down, on the massage bed, Jiaxin came in n gave me a cup of plain water, she got such a sweet voice. OMG.

She started her massage, n i was quite surprised tat she knew about my back problem, she told me she learn about traditional massage b4, after the massage n more tcss, she asked me wat special i wanna do, i turn over, pull her close n nibbles her ears, she smell nice, hug her pressing her neh neh against my chest, her hand caressing my didi...my hand went auto roam mode...

I opt for Hj $50, as i find her FJ for $100 too expensive n told her i only have $100 in my wallet.She pressed her lips against mine n kiss me, her tongue went in to meet my tongue,n have a tongue fight! I didn't expect tat, after tat , she lower her price of FJ to $70, ok lor, my lucky day or wat, She said likes me n got chemistry with me n said i "shuai"(handsome) so she lower her price, special price for me, i didn't buy tat, i believe she jus wanna make as much $$ as she can , but i do believe i can click with her.

Proceed to BJ n FJ , her blowjob not bad , but would prefer slower, i ask her to ride me, n didn't take too long to cum , looking at her CFM face....

Shall cut short my FR, geting too long-winded with all the details

Below is the stats.

Name : Jiaxin (PRC from Xi an)

Age : Estimate is late 20s, or early 30s, but she look young

Look : 7.5/10 quite pretty with long hair,n beautiful eyes ,n sexy too, definitely my type.

Body : 7/10 slim,shapely bod, smooth n fair complexion, jus a little flab on her tummy.

Breasts : Estimate at least a C cupper, nice long brown nipples to suck.

Massage :6/10 not bad, not piano type, she tried her best.

HJ : Nv try $50

BJ : 6/10 can be improved , not enough suction, but I like the way she lick my balls n shaft all over b4 she cap n do bj, her bj starts slow then she up the tempo bobbing up n down quite fast like swallowing my dick...

FJ : $70 6/10 , my fault, i was tired,cum quite fast, partly due to her vigorous BJ, had to stop her, b4 i nearly shoot...during the BJ.

Attitude : 9/10 friendly,nice n warm ,very gentle girl, tcss alot with her,think i can click with her. A bit $$face but tactful enough. No rush at all, think i inside with her more than 1 hour, slowly taking our time, n no one came to "chase" me away , think i exceeded bout 20 mins.

GFE : 10/10 Feel jus like bonking my gf, she even initiate frenching with me, Shiok! We french quite a alot, b4, in btwn FJ n after, lots of hug hug also.

Damages : Entrance $30 + FJ $70( At 1st she asked for $100, but i opt for HJ$50, later i think my autoroam her below make her horny, n she lower to $70)

RTF : Yes, definitely for Jiaxin again ,IMHO she's a gem! i might wan to try out other ladies there,when i was about to leave the tn, saw 2 more PRC WLs there like not bad looking leh.Jiaxin been in s'pore for 1 mth liao, think she's going back china soon,me want to RTF also must faster...

Bros,Pls take note,if Jiaxin offer $100 for FJ , u can try to sweet talk her, build up some chemisty 1st , try to bargain abit , or jus say u not enough $$.But be gentlemen la, dun force her do FJ for $70, Pls treat her well, She 's nice n gentle lady.

If u dun get any discount , PLS DUN FLAME ME.

Pls do not tell the ladies about SBF.Dun unsettle the WL there.

labman
12-03-2008, 04:23 PM
last week after discovering my usual tn place in amk was closed down for good. so bought a wanbao and found a new place in tp. most brudders will know about this place by now. it is not far from the previous place hongyingtao.

anyway walk up to the 2nd storey and went in the glass door. inside the room was quite dim with red lighting. 3 girls were sitting on the sofa, one of the girls walk up to me and asked the usual questions. the girl look quite voluptous with cfm look. so decided to go for her. she let me into a cubicle right at the back. other cubicle was occupied. inside the cubicle she asked me to strip, so i asked her to strip for me. she gave me a naughty smile and strip me to my birthday suite. she asked if wanted a drink of water but i told her no need and then she used her fingers to play with my nips. after that without asking me she brought her head down to my nips and give them a lick. quite shiok !!!. i also could hear some moaning sounds from the next cubicle. the feeling was quite good plus hearing the moaning sounds.
anyway i stop her before i exploded and asked her to proceed with the massage first :

details :
name : actually forgot to asked.:o
origin : jilin
looks : 7/10 (quite good complexion with cfm look)
body : 6/10 (abit on the plump side but in the righ areas, personally prefer slimmer ones)
massage : 6/10 as usual piano playing:rolleyes:
fj : 7/10 (opted for fj). quite tight. her breast quite a handful and nice to lick. her moans are quite soft like gasping for air to breathe.
frenching : ok
damage : $30 + $70 (must bargain otherwise they will always quote $100).
rtf : yes, but will try other girls.

cheongster#7
12-03-2008, 05:04 PM
wat is the add for this place , pm me lei

RunNGun
13-03-2008, 12:38 AM
wat is the add for this place , pm me lei

Bro, are u asking for some zapping huh?? pls open yr eyes big big n read thru the thread, the add is already post openly...

ChinaFriends67
13-03-2008, 01:47 PM
Can any Bro kindly pm me its location, many thanks.:D

69Sniper
13-03-2008, 02:44 PM
hilo my turn to contribute a FR:)

went down XMR (fragrant beauty in england) & 3 PRC working, took the MILF Meiqi as she was next, me more chin-chye 1

massage was not so goot but at least not piano type, finish liao ask me want JG or not at $70, wah so ex:eek: but end up still take it up:o

looks: 6/10
age; tink maybe 28
boobs: maybe B or C
stats: 1.6/50kg
JG: 5/10 (got autoroam got release.......)
damage: 30 + 70

overall experience onli 6/10

happi happi cheonging brudder:p

keithlsh
13-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Was reading Fr from the brothers in here and got horny. As this outlet is just opposite my house, i decided to give it a tried. Very discreet as there is no big advertisement and entry by back door.
Went in, it was a cosy ambient, very dim red light inside, ask for Jiaxing and she came out happily to see me ( i think she though i was her regular cus. Standard SOP massage, nothing to shout about. But after about 15mins of massage she remove all the towel around me. Started to use her finger nails and gave me a tingling sensuation massage, very sensitve massage and enjoyable, can see she is trying her best to arouse me. after about 20mins of sensual massage she came near me ask as if i want. I ask her how much and she told me the same as last time. At this time i was abit confused but act blur and told her last time she charge me 70 bucks. She say ya same, and so she went off to take CD.
Came back with the CD trip and tried to arouse me with her fingernails again, turn me around and suddenly told me i look different. Haha of course i look different, act blur along and she started to caress my little brother, grab her breast and wow, for her body she definately have a huge asset. Very smooth and soft skin she has. Due to the cold weather after the heavy rain, my small brother refuse to stand, 10mins later she told me nevermind, she will BJ for me. Bj was slow and gentle and suddenly my little brother was standing like a singapore flag!!. She increase her pace and was like swallowing my entire shaft. 10mins later my little brother explode like a cannon into her mouth. I told her she was very good with her mouth and she smile.
I though the session was over but she sat by the bed and give me a little massage and TKCS until my 1hour is up. Paid and left as a happy customer.

Looks: 6/10 ( very nice looks if not for her pimple, not to disappoint the brother here, if you look close she does not have a good complexion
Body: 9/10
Boobs: C cub, very nice for BB lover with her slim body
Massage: 7/10 (for her sensual massage)
BJ: 10/10 very slow and steady with swallowing
FJ: never try as my little was release too fast
attitude: very nice GF feeling which very much of talking and not in a rush unlike most of the other who as you to leave after you release

RTF: Definately and this time i will stop her before my little bro explode.
Dmg 70+30

krakow
14-03-2008, 07:25 PM
was there about 4+pm
theXMR xx3
name: xiao yeh...syt
looks:8 age28 but looks younger
bj:6
fj:8
when push open the door xiao yeh was there to usher me to the last room on the right. looks sweet,not short wearinga black dress with a shawl like piece tied across the chest
setting very like the ex cherry joint afew blk away
remove clothes lie down and wait for action
massage got strenght but not very good. At least not the piano type.
end with sexy massage around the backside...shiok
turn around and start stimulting her clit..told me wet already not even half a min. ask golden question. then went to take cd.
she remove the panties not the dress took her 34c out for me
straight away caress and work on the melon,alternate with the clit ,she was moaning away,tear the cd and dress the rod with her mouth,a short bj she was climbing over me and start riding,was grabing her melon
seems to love it and moaning gets louder and moving vigouriosly.
told her i will ride her, she keep on riding suang....suang
finally turn her around and pump her hard before i shoot......
still sucking her nipple and play with her melon
she was hot...rtn most likely
damage 30+100

blue_swatch
19-03-2008, 12:14 AM
Anyone knows wat time they close? :p

RunNGun
19-03-2008, 01:37 AM

Bro, should be until 11.30pm.

johnlim_1988
19-03-2008, 05:50 PM
Can any Bro kindly pm me its location

blue_swatch
19-03-2008, 07:30 PM
Bro, should be until 11.30pm.

Thanks a lot! :)

yeeck
19-03-2008, 08:15 PM

Bro, you want to chiong for the last min "marketing"? :D

China_Kid
19-03-2008, 08:28 PM

Can call up to check with them :D

blue_swatch
19-03-2008, 09:20 PM
Bro, you want to chiong for the last min "marketing"? :D

Initially yes, but already pia down and back :D

Location is good, place is pleasant, Jiaxin is great, body to die for, beh beh goot goot, boobs are huge for her size, and her GFF is top notch.

Final verdict, Recommended with a capital R! Wah lao, super gem in the making! :eek:

RunNGun
20-03-2008, 08:37 PM

Location is good, place is pleasant, Jiaxin is great, body to die for, beh beh goot goot, boobs are huge for her size, and her GFF is top notch.

Final verdict, Recommended with a capital R! Wah lao, super gem in the making! :eek:

Bro, i also find Jiaxin is good lor, great body n Very good GFE,somemore she dun look at timing, no rush , hahaa.
Now i no $$, if hav surely RTF!

Happy Cheong!

Bladeplus
26-03-2008, 11:21 PM
Happen to drop by on Monday around 2pm at Xiang mei ren, the shop is closed, drop by again this evening at 7pm , the shop is closed again. Does anyone know what happen or have they shifted to a new place?
Thanks.

RunNGun
29-03-2008, 06:20 PM
Xiang Mei Ren got advertise in newpaper today leh, should be open for biz bah.

YouSuck!
03-04-2008, 04:35 PM
Saw one girl called mei qi. she has a wild look and body quite good. anyone has FR on her?

typhoon1
05-04-2008, 10:44 AM

Thats Wan Yang. No hanky panky there. But very very crowded!

lucifier
10-04-2008, 11:40 PM

Hi bro,

Thanks for the recommendation...Try it myself and i agree with you that Jiaxin is good...since then, had try Ting Ting and Xiao Xue and they are good too. will rtm again if i in the area and around the city area to relaz and destress....

samsavf
14-04-2008, 01:06 PM
Saw one girl called mei qi. she has a wild look and body quite good. anyone has FR on her?

Bro,

I try Mei Qi for a jua gen and bj. Was great! Her massage was above average too. Paid her $120. A bit Ex but worth it. No rush and good service.

Looks 7.5
Boobs: 7.5 (33-34 B)
Body: 8
BJ:8

:D

blue_swatch
21-04-2008, 10:58 PM
Went down to look for Jiaxin today, but she's on code red today. Another day then.

Busy day there as all cubicles all full! Those bros that went, come on, provide FR leh :)

pudujail
24-04-2008, 11:22 PM
Ok, here's my first FR.
Since I stayed around the area, I had been tempted to visit the XMR since I discovered this thread. So yesterday afternoon, after a meeting and on my way back on the train, this idea came into my mind again when the train reached the station. Actually I had made my plan for gym in the evening, but at that moment, there's a calling in my head, so right before the door closed, I jumped out of the train and headed off for XMR.
The place is not too hard to find, 5 mins walk from the station, I found the stair case right in the middle of a row of busy shops, with busy crowds walking about minding their own business. Actually I was not really sure if I found the right stair case at that moment, just vaguely remember about the address.
So anyhow I just walked up and turned round the corner, and voila, there it is, 3 big chinese characters XMR on the glass door, with pink background. Right before I pushed open the door, an auntie walked down the staircase, I was not really sure why, but I suddenly felt paiseh and started to walk up the staircase and pretending not to enter the shop. I knew that's lame, but I not really sure why also. Hehehehe.
After the auntie was gone, I walked straight into the shop. The door opened and I can smell heavy smokes, I was like WTF that moment and straight away had a very bad impression on the place. When I looked around, I notice there was this kid (boy), around 20+, probably local, sitting on a couch, smoking as if it was allowed. And as if that was not enough, the radio was blasting loud with 933, which made the whole feeling very very annoying.
Luckily, a nice cute girl greeted me when I looked around, she was about in her mid 20's, with a very sweet and friendly smile. Wearing low cut spagati strap, with a short white mini skirt, showing a nice cleavage, "Yao an mo ma?" she asked with a heavy PRC accent. I was intending to look for Jia Xing, who is so heavily recommended by all the bro's, but looking at her, I think I might as well gave her a try first.
So we proceeded to the 'room', well it's actually just a small cubicle, with a narrow bed in the middle. She asked me to change first and she'll be back in a minute. I just got myself comfortable and lied on the bed to wait for her. In 2 minutes, she was back with the towels and stuff and start the massage. Upon asking her name, I got to know that she IS Jia Xing, the girl that everybody in this thread is recommending. No wonder she can give me such a good impression.
Her massage skill is slightly above OK, not fantastic, but still better than a whole lot more out there. In between conversation, I could tell that she's trying to improve her massage skill, which I think alot of bro's will appreciate. Going HJ is more than just the usual HJ, BJ and FJ, a solid and nice round of massage can top the experience. She was totally friendly and willing to talk and share all the while, I felt like talking with a friend instead of the usual massage girl. She also provided the options of oil massage, zhi ya and thai massage. I always preferred zhi ya, so she did her job pretty well with her fingers.
About 30 mins later, she popped the golden question, when I asked what are the services she's providing, she told me she's doing HJ only for the day. Probably because she was on the red. So I asked further if she can provide a BJ, the answer was yes, I asked if it's ok to do it without cd, she told me yes, given that I went for a shower first. But since the shower room is outside of the cubicle and I was lazy to get dressed and walked out, I just settled for bj with cd.
After she came back with the cd, on she started with soft massage around the chest area and around the inner thigh, straight away little brother got the message and raised his head. She started with her clothes on, I made the request if she could took off her top and bra, which she nodded her head. After she took off the top, I just helped her to unclip the bra, which I particularly liked to do with girls.
As normal practice, bj is usually provided when the customer laid down. I always preferred to sit up and hold the girl's head with my hands. So for this round, I made this request, after she put on the cd and few minutes of mouth sucking action, I change my position to sitting by the side of the bed and she knelt besides the bed. With her head in between my hands and legs, I put one hand softly on her scalp and start pushing her head inwards. Without any resistance, she followed willingly, trying to suck harder and deeper. The bj skill is above average, I have tried better before but still, the feeling is good. I moved my hands on her C-cup breast and start my massage, it felt good, solid and firm breast, her body figure is not those very thin type, but the ratio is good and it's a feast for the eyes.
After another couple of minutes, I let my load out, totally enjoying the surge of pleasure. Smiling while cleaning up, she asked if I wanted to shower first, as I mentioned earlier, the shower room was outside and it was inconvenience to walk out. So I just said no and proceeded to dress up. In between we had random friendly conversation, she was telling me some problems with her friends and usual stuff like that. I like this kind of conversation, makes me feel more comfortable instead of talking nothing the whole session.
Finally, I bid her farewell and promised to visit her again, I left the place satisfyingly.
The total damage is 30 + 80 (HJ) = 110, I never asked for price and didn't bargain at all. The service is good, it's worth it.
Scores
Breasts: C cup, firm.
HJ: NA
BJ: 7/10
BBBJ: NA
FJ: NA
Overall: 9/10
Damage: $30 for massage, $80 for HJ, no bargain.
RTF: Definitely

So that's all, my first long-winded FR. Apart from the poor setup of the place, the experience is very good. One of the better one in my experience, definitely a highly recommended experience for all bro's.
Until next time, play safe and enjoy.

jim.l
25-04-2008, 05:18 PM
Hi friend, got any new health centre at toa payoh?Can anyone tell me. Thanks:)...

Senga
27-04-2008, 06:42 AM
Reading other bros post on XMR, I decided to drop by it also. I reached there in the morning. The moment I went in, I was greeted by this gal in white who obviously just had a shower. Her white blouse is quite short that she is exposing her midriff and her shorts was quite quite tight fitting that I agree to the massage straight away.

During the massage, she introduces herself as Tingting and asks me how I came to know abt. this place. I told her that some bro. told me although I found it myself as I am very familiar with TPY.

The massage to my opinion was poor. It was only a prequel to get me turned on. She will just sit on my thigh n slide herself up and down on it while she massages my shoulders. She then proceed to massage my didi and out popped the golden question.

I tried to negotiate with her but soon gave up due to some bit of horniness and settle for FJ for $100. She went out to get a CD and came back and undressed. Her figure is quite thin and C cups for her. The only thing I like abt. her is her long thin nipples. When she was abt. to cap me, I ask her, "huh, no blow ar" in Chinese. Then she proceed to say that no put CD how to blow. Disappointed, I let her put on the CD and watch her blow me. But, after abt. a few strokes in her mouth, she ask me to mount her. Sign, turn off but nevertheless, I proceed to hit her missionary style and pumped her until I cum.

Another turn off thing at this moment was that she did not help me to wipe clean. I had to stand up and help myself to the tissues. I decided not to shower and go home. Paid her off and went off.

I left feeling a little bit dissatisfied. Knowing that I read the papers on another massage place in TPY. I drove towards it. Reaching there, I opened the door and saw two gals abt. 25-28 yrs old. One is average looking and average figure too whereas the other has big breast, a little bit plump but better looking too. Straight away they asks me whether I want to massage. Of course, I will not go for second round straight away and told them I will be back.

Scores
Breasts: C cup
HJ: NA
BJ: 1/10
BBBJ: NA
FJ: 5/10
Overall: 4/10
Damage: $30 for massage, $100 for FJ, no bargain.
RTF: Maybe for other gals. Definitely not ting ting

blue_swatch
29-04-2008, 07:52 PM
maybe it's time to visit jiaxin :p

blue_swatch
29-04-2008, 09:25 PM
Damage: $30 for massage, $100 for FJ, no bargain.
RTF: Maybe for other gals. Definitely not ting ting

Thanks for the honest FR by a new samster. Have up your points in appreciation of your effort. :)

msgluver
04-05-2008, 05:21 PM
Some weeks back, read from ShinMin that a TCM provides massage. The noon paper featured mosiac photos of the rear & the staircase. decided to do some legwork, ok, found. Blk 177 Toa Payoh Central #02-146. Just like XMR, they have replaced the HDB wooden door with a glass door with blinds. The signboard at the door has been removed. do not know if they are still operating. notice the wrong spelling on the signboard hanging from outside the rear of 2nd storey. The paper said the young physician in white robe would read your pulse on your wrist & ask you what is wrong but end up giving you a massage.

RunNGun
05-05-2008, 01:28 AM
Some weeks back, read from ShinMin that a TCM provides massage. The noon paper featured mosiac photos of the rear & the staircase. decided to do some legwork, ok, found. Blk 177 Toa Payoh Central #02-146. Just like XMR, they have replaced the HDB wooden door with a glass door with blinds. The signboard at the door has been removed. do not know if they are still operating. notice the wrong spelling on the signboard hanging from outside the rear of 2nd storey. The paper said the young physician in white robe would read your pulse on your wrist & ask you what is wrong but end up giving you a massage.

Bro, this joint is interesting but have to give it a miss, coz appear in papers can't be good thing, not safe le.

samsavf
09-05-2008, 12:09 AM
Hi Bros,

Just an update. Went to XMR to release some stress. On arrival at the car park, saw my current fav Mei Qi and Jia Xin. Said something abt the place being on chinese newspaper (dun know if so as I dun read chinese newspaper). So they leaving XMR and not likely to work there anymore... so sianz... another place gone wif e wind... :mad: so hard to fid decent place to release!

RunNGun
09-05-2008, 12:22 AM
Hi Bros,

Just an update. Went to XMR to release some stress. On arrival at the car park, saw my current fav Mei Qi and Jia Xin. Said something abt the place being on chinese newspaper (dun know if so as I dun read chinese newspaper). So they leaving XMR and not likely to work there anymore... so sianz... another place gone wif e wind... :mad: so hard to fid decent place to release!

Bro, today chinese paper Sin Ming really got report on Xiang Mei Ren,lucky i still got Jiaxin's contact, i unearthed(Jia xin) this gems for all bros to enjoy, n some idiot reporter, kaypo ppl have to spoilt the fun!! Sian.

pete_the_fish
09-05-2008, 12:17 PM
walked past last nite saw that it's white light from the ground floor... no more red light coming out of the window....have they stopped operating?

yihuagong
09-05-2008, 12:54 PM
i know jia xin coming soon

RunNGun
09-05-2008, 10:33 PM
i know jia xin coming soon

Bro, wat u toking??

blue_swatch
09-05-2008, 10:46 PM
I have jiaxin's contact too. Hope she finds a better place to be in.

pirahna
10-05-2008, 03:43 PM
I have jiaxin's contact too. Hope she finds a better place to be in.

If you know the new place Jia Xin is working, do PM me.

Thanks!

yihuagong
12-05-2008, 09:09 PM
jia xin say she will come back XMR two weeks later

sammynova
13-05-2008, 10:47 PM
I dropped by XMR to try my luck this afternoon around 3pm...it is still closed..really wish to try on Jiaxin..kindly PM me if she have settle down...Bai Tuo Bai Tuo...:(

blue_swatch
21-05-2008, 08:34 PM
Jiaxin is still taking a break now. And according to her, she may or may not return to this place after her break. Depends. She will update again.

Schenker
22-05-2008, 02:44 PM
Jiaxin is still taking a break now. And according to her, she may or may not return to this place after her break. Depends. She will update again.

JX not there last evening. :( But got one MILF wearing one black sexy dress. :D But didn't go in..... Can update me JX's latest whereabout? :confused:

sammynova
24-05-2008, 05:43 AM
22 May - I went there ard 6pm. The light was on but the door was locked. I walk down the flight of stairs with disappointment. Hearsay at one nearby shop that AV raided the place ard 4pm.. Feeling damn lucky...hope JX is not caught...:(

*Up my points if my info is accurate ok? I got 10 pts only:(*

blue_swatch
01-06-2008, 07:23 PM
Jiaxin will not come back to here anymore. She says not safe for her which I agree. She will lie low and search for another place to go. Meanwhile she did ask me to go look for her at night near her house when im free.

msgluver
10-06-2008, 03:01 PM
The English signboard reads Okay FR but the HanYuPinYin Chinese signboard reads "BeiJing Mei Ti Li Liao Zhong Xin" or peking beauty therapy centre. address: Blk 85C Toa Payoh Central #01-376, tel: 62539128. Massage charges are $36 for 1 hr, $54 for 1.5 hrs, $72 for 2 hrs. Three prc ladies on duty. business hrs from 1100 hrs to 2200 hrs. near to Lai Heng Mushroom minced meat noodles & Sg Pools outlet nearby.

XiaoYu, late 20s, shoulder length curly hair, does not smile. saw her wear big neckline blouse showing off her cleavage of B cup. free mosha if you opt for 1.5 hrs. decent massage.

Coco, late 20s, very new. cannot rabaraba. all gals want to do hj at $50 to earn extra.

very pissed off when they chased away customers wanting to do foot massage when all gals were engaged. no business sense. if you strike lottery, can try this shop.

msgluver
10-06-2008, 03:14 PM
This new HDB 40-storey 5-block structure has two new foot massage shops at ground floor of Blk 79E, open concept. JieZhu & Hao Yun Lai. JieZhu oredi lost some workers since starting buzz bcos of no customers. HaoYunLai just started business today, next to FoodPark, 24-hr coffee shop. Too open, too many people walking by, I would not go there. The prev HYL at Blk 51 Lor 6 closed down & ZiXuan took over. I think the high rental would eventually kill them.

SexDemon
15-06-2008, 07:44 PM
Today confirm & found a place in Toa Payoh where you can go for your normal execrise. Had advertise in the paper if you had notice. Not really great but if happen to have the hunger & it's nearby, maybe you can give it a try. There are 5 lady working there. Will skip my FR on the gal i try & hope bros whom visit them can be discreet about it else will be gone with the wind in no time. Their operating time is from 10am till 1am & the fees is $30/1hr. I managed to sweet talk my lday, Yao Yao from Si Chun & endup overall $90 for everthing. Good luck & happy exercising ;)

pig40
20-06-2008, 05:50 PM
[QUOTE=msgluver;2821640]The English signboard reads Okay FR but the HanYuPinYin Chinese signboard reads "BeiJing Mei Ti Li Liao Zhong Xin" or peking beauty therapy centre. address: Blk 85C Toa Payoh Central #01-376, tel: 62539128. Massage charges are $36 for 1 hr, $54 for 1.5 hrs, $72 for 2 hrs. Three prc ladies on duty. business hrs from 1100 hrs to 2200 hrs. near to Lai Heng Mushroom minced meat noodles & Sg Pools outlet

Correct address should be: Blk 85C Lorong 4 Toa Payoh.

pig40
20-06-2008, 05:55 PM
ZiXuan has new stock. XiaoDuo (small hide) from ShenZhen, looks like ex-bankrupt tv actress Jaslyn Tay. Decent massage, damage: $130. $30 for 1-hr massage & $100 tip (u know!). Still got two more prc to try, hehe.

blue_swatch
21-06-2008, 03:48 AM
ZiXuan has new stock. XiaoDuo (small hide) from ShenZhen, looks like ex-bankrupt tv actress Jaslyn Tay. Decent massage, damage: $130. $30 for 1-hr massage & $100 tip (u know!). Still got two more prc to try, hehe.

:eek::eek:

China_Kid
21-06-2008, 12:38 PM
:eek::eek:

:D let activate & cheong now :p

vcps
22-06-2008, 12:40 PM
Hi to all bros.. im new here.. can some1 pm me the location or XMR n the dmg.. thanks..

thisisnotme
27-06-2008, 01:16 AM
This new HDB 40-storey 5-block structure has two new foot massage shops at ground floor of Blk 79E, open concept. JieZhu & Hao Yun Lai. JieZhu oredi lost some workers since starting buzz bcos of no customers. HaoYunLai just started business today, next to FoodPark, 24-hr coffee shop. Too open, too many people walking by, I would not go there. The prev HYL at Blk 51 Lor 6 closed down & ZiXuan took over. I think the high rental would eventually kill them.

do these places have specials...?? walked past them today, but didnt go in..

LaNceLoRd
03-07-2008, 09:11 AM
Here`s my fr on Zi*uan

Was walkin past there last nite n thought of going for a press. Went into the shop n saw onli 1 P.R.C M.I.L.F sittin inside, ask me `yao an mo mah` thn i ask her onli left u ah, she say that is 1 more inside workin. See the time quite late liao thn mai waste time liao, tell her to proceed the massage for me. Lead me to a rm with curtain surrounding it n a big long cupboard in between the whole rm to seperate the two beds. Can hear there is another customer on the other side chattin with one of the gals. As usual, ask me to strip n lie, start her massage on my back thn slowly to my legs. The massage was good as she uses her strength quite hard (I like massage with strength). After 30 mins, ask me to flip over, i turn my eyes onto her n observe, she got quite a big tits n nice body. Slowly stretch my hand n unzip her top, put my hand inside n give a nice grap, woah!!! quite a handful n soft tits she have. So she pop out the GQ `Yao an xiao dou mah`, i say of course, she quote HJ $50, FJ $90. I choose FJ n bargain the price to $70, she say ok! went out to get CD n came back. Strip everything n process a catbath on me, slolwy she pushes her tits to my mouth n ask me to give her a good lick, play with her tits for awhile n ask her to give me a BJ 1st before we get started, she declined n say if want BJ must add $20. Sian!!!!:( after hearing it thn ask her forget abt the BJ n proceed the FJ, climb ontop of me n ride my shaft like a cowgal. While ridin, saw her big tits swaying up n dw n i really enjoy graping her tits. Switch to a missonary n really pump her to the max, her moans turns me on give me the morale to pump her even harder. After 15mins of pumping, shoooooooot out liao n i rested on top of her n she gave me a good hug. Clean up liao see still gt time, TCSS with her n she told me she work as a farmer in china, that explain why she gt the strength to do the massage. After that she told me she is going back in a week time as her visa is onli 1 mth, she say that the other 2 gals workin here is holdin 1 mth visa as well n will be leavin soon, so the gals will just wrk for a short period onli, new faces will appear every mth. Time reach liao, get dress up, pay her thn when walkin out, saw the other gal n she is quite pretty, will make sure i cum back n bonk her before she go back china. :)

Name: Xiaoqian
Look: 4/10
Tits: 7/10 (Should be a c cup)
Massage: 7/10 (Hard massage)
HJ: Nil
BJ: Nil (As need to top $$$)
FJ: 6/10
Damage: $30 massage + $70 FJ
RTF: Yes, will go back n try the other gal i saw.

SBF BROS, Pls up my point for the fr. Thnk you!!!:)

LaNceLoRd
03-07-2008, 10:42 AM
Here`s my fr on Zi*uan

Was walkin past there last nite n thought of going for a press. Went into the shop n saw onli 1 P.R.C M.I.L.F sittin inside, ask me `yao an mo mah` thn i ask her onli left u ah, she say that is 1 more inside workin. See the time quite late liao thn mai waste time liao, tell her to proceed the massage for me. Lead me to a rm with curtain surrounding it n a big long cupboard in between the whole rm to seperate the two beds. Can hear there is another customer on the other side chattin with one of the gals. As usual, ask me to strip n lie, start her massage on my back thn slowly to my legs. The massage was good as she uses her strength quite hard (I like massage with strength). After 30 mins, ask me to flip over, i turn my eyes onto her n observe, she got quite a big tits n nice body. Slowly stretch my hand n unzip her top, put my hand inside n give a nice grap, woah!!! quite a handful n soft tits she have. So she pop out the GQ `Yao an xiao dou mah`, i say of course, she quote HJ $50, FJ $90. I choose FJ n bargain the price to $70, she say ok! went out to get CD n came back. Strip everything n process a catbath on me, slolwy she pushes her tits to my mouth n ask me to give her a good lick, play with her tits for awhile n ask her to give me a BJ 1st before we get started, she declined n say if want BJ must add $20. Sian!!!!:( after hearing it thn ask her forget abt the BJ n proceed the FJ, climb ontop of me n ride my shaft like a cowgal. While ridin, saw her big tits swaying up n dw n i really enjoy graping her tits. Switch to a missonary n really pump her to the max, her moans turns me on give me the morale to pump her even harder. After 15mins of pumping, shoooooooot out liao n i rested on top of her n she gave me a good hug. Clean up liao see still gt time, TCSS with her n she told me she work as a farmer in china, that explain why she gt the strength to do the massage. After that she told me she is going back in a week time as her visa is onli 1 mth, she say that the other 2 gals here is holdin 1 mth visa else well n will be leavin soon, so the gals over there will just wrk for a short period onli, new faces will appear every mth. Time reach liao, get dress up, pay her thn when walkin out, saw the other gal n she is quite pretty, will make sure i cum back n bonk her before she go back china. :)

Massage: 7/10

teddy69
06-07-2008, 10:26 AM
Tried this place in Toa Payoh. It has been listed in the New Paper for quite a while now and so I am surprised open for so long. I think must be because of it's location. It is located on the 2nd floor with no sign's downstairs. Upstairs, all residence except for this place which is at the very end. Walk up and only have small sign, saying "Something" Beauty, don't recall and a Open sign. I know on the door and can tell someone peeking at me through the door before opening. I guess I pass since I opened. Was a bit early and so I think I am the first one. Wow, to my surprise, I see 7 PRC in there. All of them were under 30. Mixed stock, some really good looking and some ok. The one that approached me was about a 7. Really small girl and so I decided to take her. She was leading me to the back and say a 9 or 10 walking out of the back. "Damn" Just a minute early. The set up is like a 2 or 3 room HDB flat. She took me to one of the rooms and locked the doors. Standard stuff.

Damage 130 for Fl, includes everything. Even offered me breakfast, haha.

LaNceLoRd
07-07-2008, 03:44 PM
Tried this place in Toa Payoh. It has been listed in the New Paper for quite a while now and so I am surprised open for so long. I think must be because of it's location. It is located on the 2nd floor with no sign's downstairs. Upstairs, all residence except for this place which is at the very end. Walk up and only have small sign, saying "Something" Beauty, don't recall and a Open sign. I know on the door and can tell someone peeking at me through the door before opening. I guess I pass since I opened. Was a bit early and so I think I am the first one. Wow, to my surprise, I see 7 PRC in there. All of them were under 30. Mixed stock, some really good looking and some ok. The one that approached me was about a 7. Really small girl and so I decided to take her. She was leading me to the back and say a 9 or 10 walking out of the back. "Damn" Just a minute early. The set up is like a 2 or 3 room HDB flat. She took me to one of the rooms and locked the doors. Standard stuff.

Damage 130 for Fl, includes everything. Even offered me breakfast, haha.

Yo bro, care to share the contact..:)

micko8
08-07-2008, 08:56 AM
I have been to this place before. You can find the address in the TNP. It is a single digit block but the place is not very clean. Tried Bobo with big bust the last time. She will clean your private area with some wet tissue before proceeding and damage report as follows:

Name: Bobo
Look: 7/10
Massage: 5/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: $30 massage + $90 FJ

michong
09-07-2008, 06:01 PM
Hi bro,

Please enlighten me on the location, as I do not stay around TPY. I got lost last time I went hunting for it.

Thx.

Here`s my fr on Zi*uan

Massage: 7/10 (Hard massage)

reuters
09-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Hi bro,

Please enlighten me on the location, as I do not stay around TPY. I got lost last time I went hunting for it.

Thx.

Nothing special about the place. Damages standard from 50 onwards but negotiable.

simplyhorny
11-07-2008, 09:11 AM
Think TN scene has toned down quite a fair bit. Guess most people would rather go to GL for quick release.

Knife
12-07-2008, 02:34 PM
Today while walking towards TP Lor 8 market to makan and I saw one very big ""Yellow Signboard with Red Wording Beauty". Nevertheless went up and have a look. Knock on the door and saw two 20+ PRC asking me to go in. I told them I will come some other day but not today but they insist to go in and talk and not standing outside as they fear AV is around. It has two room and is an unfurnished 3rm HDB but never really go into the room as I was on the rush.

Price quoted is $30 for 1 hr(Massage only) and both gals look slightly above average as per my standard. I would rate them between 6-7pt out of max 10. Both are PRC and noticed one of them got a nice boobs(maybe C+).

This place is quiet and those who drive do not have to worry as the unit downstair have two carpark(Front and back). I do not know is there a thread in this forum but anyway I post it for those who might not know.

Those Sr Bros who knows me will know I seldom post thread but I will only reply thru PM and Bro who's rep is below 30 may have to wait.

I can only reply on Monday and please be patience with me. Cheers!!!

wodemama
12-07-2008, 05:48 PM
Nothing special about the place. Damages standard from 50 onwards but negotiable.

How about a lil more info on this place bro? I check the papers and found theres 2 different ad running. Is it one of thoese 2 advertised? :confused:

Knife
14-07-2008, 08:22 AM
Hi Bro wodemama.

Can have FR from you? :)

reuters
14-07-2008, 11:15 AM
How about a lil more info on this place bro? I check the papers and found theres 2 different ad running. Is it one of thoese 2 advertised? :confused:

Not sure abt the adverts, Pmed you the add.

wodemama
14-07-2008, 09:59 PM
Hi Bro wodemama.

Can have FR from you? :)

Hey bro, sorry to disappoint you, But i have no fr yet cuz i haven got a chance to go down. BUt will post once i got the time to visit them =)

wodemama
14-07-2008, 10:02 PM
Not sure abt the adverts, Pmed you the add.

Thanks bro for the add. Yup its the same as the adverts. Have any 1 visited it yet? FR?

pig40
15-07-2008, 10:10 AM
Tried this place in Toa Payoh. It has been listed in the New Paper for quite a while now and so I am surprised open for so long. I think must be because of it's location. It is located on the 2nd floor with no sign's downstairs. Upstairs, all residence except for this place which is at the very end. Walk up and only have small sign, saying "Something" Beauty, don't recall and a Open sign.

Yellow signboard "Hai Ou Beauty". above BengBeng eating hse which closed down liao. looks like ahlong ever visited this place. a splash of white paint on the room zinc window pane.

nasotho
15-07-2008, 10:34 AM

was at TP Lr5 the other day, ZX closed very early ... it was only abt 9pm ... but TNP advert didn't put their tel no. so I didn't manage to call b4hand ... I used my copy of TNP to tap against their shutter and heard some noises inside ... sounds like woman's voice but wouldn't dare to knock too hard cos some folks were at the coffeeship nearby loitering ... at least I didn't waste $$... just some money for the taxi ride home that's all..