PDA

View Full Version : spice up sex life... help and advices....

hhee
28-08-2010, 01:36 PM
hi to all bros here.

Any advice on how to spice up sex life? Tried everything with my girlf. Raw, cip, cim, cob, cof, ar, outdoor, anal, cum in anal..

Need news tips on how to make sex more interesting...

And any tips on how to make girlf boobs bigger and place to buy hot and short shorts/pants?

ThankQ..

bigbuttspecky
28-08-2010, 01:44 PM
Swinging!!!!:D

owl888
28-08-2010, 02:03 PM
hi to all bros here.

Any advice on how to spice up sex life? Tried everything with my girlf. Raw, cip, cim, cob, cof, ar, outdoor, anal, cum in anal..

And any tips on how to make girlf boobs bigger and place to buy hot and short shorts/pants?

ThankQ..

If u r open minded enuf there are many threads in this forum abt couple-couple sexxion.....

How BIG u wanna it 2 b? Geylang area a lot of sex shop.

My 2 cts of advice :)

hhee
28-08-2010, 02:08 PM
want it to be c cup. Have post her pics here before. She was a a cupper. Geylang which area?

maxman
28-08-2010, 04:46 PM
hi to all bros here.

ThankQ..

You lucky man!

How about role-playing? Play teacher-student, doctor-nurse, or play out other fantasies, etc.

If you and your girl are open-minded enough, then consider a 3-some or gangbang. However, there is a difference between thinking about being ok with it and actually doing it for real. Some people regret when doing it real. Jealousy could set in and ruin the relationship. Be very careful before proceeding.

hhee
28-08-2010, 05:04 PM
noted.

my girlf was quite a slut b4. was fuck by 10+ men b4 me. so was ok with it. some of my friends last time fuck her before. tried soft swinging b4 too.

but to gangbang her would be alittle funny to me i guess. lol.

roleplay might be good. will give it a try. thanks ya.

hotdeal4u
28-08-2010, 05:08 PM
Bro, wonder if you are interested in sex toys. Do check it out here (http://hotdeal4u.blogspot.com) . Thanks

maxman
28-08-2010, 05:45 PM
noted.

my girlf was quite a slut b4. was fuck by 10+ men b4 me. so was ok with it. some of my friends last time fuck her before. tried soft swinging b4 too.

but to gangbang her would be alittle funny to me i guess. lol.

roleplay might be good. will give it a try. thanks ya.

What is "soft swinging"?

I can understand how/why gangbanging could eat at a man when his woman is being bonked by several men.

Role-play could be good. I play master-slave with mine although I don't really like it but she does.

naturegreen
28-08-2010, 05:49 PM
What is "soft swinging"?

This is a term often used but different swingers seem to have different definitions. So lets examine what soft swing really is based on its historical use and understanding.

The “soft swing” term was invented and first used by Club WideWorld of Southern California back in the 70s to describe the club’s philosophy. At that time there were 19 swing clubs in the Los Angeles/Orange County area. Almost all were “hard core,” meaning, “drop your pants and panties at the door or don’t come.” The clubs wanted only people to attend who wanted sex, not just to watch others.

Over the years, other clubs, not knowing the origin of the term, attached their own meaning. To some, it means sex with one’s mate only, though in a room where others are having sex. We consider this an incorrect definition, but each to their own as long as the meaning is made clear.

Soft Swing means no penetration with anyone other than your own partner. Sometimes it means being able to touch and physically interact with others but with no penetration. It may or may not involve oral sex with others. People should be very specific about their boundaries and communicate it with potential contacts as well as agree as a couple what they are comfortable with each other doing. Sometimes it helps overcome the insecurity of jealousy in couples.. As in all swinging situations, you choose your own boundaries to suit you, and it's best to be as open about them as possible to ensure things don't go further than you feel comfortable with.

Hope this helps.

Fetish Joe
28-08-2010, 06:41 PM
hi to all bros here.

ThankQ..

TRY femdom/BDSM/mistress & slave/master & slave/ponyboy/strap-on/fisting/footjob/trampling/facesitting/breathplay/scat aka smut.... i cant think of any leow... :D

hhee
28-08-2010, 07:37 PM
soft swinging that time with my friend and his girlf. Means both couple fucking in the same room together. Can watch each other lo.

Keen to try fisting also. But dunoe whether girlf agree to it anot. Coz seems quite painful to the girl. Lol.

J.Bonk.003
28-08-2010, 09:10 PM
Hope this helps.

Wow learn something new today. Thanks for info.