PDA

View Full Version : FLs with make-ups

Lust4ML
26-08-2010, 11:02 PM
this question bothering me ..

When this gal got make-ups, and u want to kiss all over her lips , mop her whole face...

Then how ??? the make-up gets in the way

Pls advise this newbie here :o

nimrod69
27-08-2010, 11:51 AM
bro,

Ask her to remove, this FL I hve been seeing even comment eating too much lipstick no good for health !

Now she will auto remove her lipstick b4 action, when she knows that we are going to meet she will apply bare minimum make-up. After action she will reapply.

When this gal got make-ups, and u want to kiss all over her lips , mop her whole face...

Mr MCBB
27-08-2010, 12:52 PM

Well a reasonable and practical method would be to make a request to the girl to remove her make-up before your proceed right? ;)

Anyway latest development in make-up technologies have those that are smear-proof and requires a certain solution to remove them :p so rest assured your saliva alone will not be able to do the job :D

Johnston
27-08-2010, 02:02 PM
the easy answer: use tissue and wipe lah. , . . The kinky answer: use your dick as a makeup rem0ver and wash her face with your issue (an0ther slang term for sperms) :D

Lust4ML
27-08-2010, 03:11 PM
the easy answer: use tissue and wipe lah. , . . The kinky answer: use your dick as a makeup rem0ver and wash her face with your issue (an0ther slang term for sperms) :D

still got small make up remains on the face leh and u may eat those chemicals while kissing and blar blar..

i heard chicks dun like kiss kiss too much, wait spoil make up and need draw again :rolleyes:

Johnston
27-08-2010, 07:09 PM
but why are u c0ncern with that makeup when u may b licking her genitals and or other part of body. . . :p unless all u gng to do is just straight penis penetrati0n. . .

bonkster
27-08-2010, 07:17 PM
still got small make up remains on the face leh and u may eat those chemicals while kissing and blar blar..

Maybe u can try what some FLs do when BBBJ...keep spitting from time to time into the waste basket as u catbath the face. :D

naturegreen
25-09-2010, 09:10 AM
Maybe u can try what some FLs do when BBBJ...keep spitting from time to time into the waste basket as u catbath the face. :D

Haha this is a very good suggestion. Then you will see the whole floor full of sputum, hers and yours. :p

BiRd13
25-09-2010, 11:31 AM

Yup. Usually will ask them to remove the make-up by using tissue or even water. If not, when shooting, will shoot on their face... and they LL have to wash it away =X Then can continue the kissing :D

some_
26-09-2010, 04:44 AM
dont tell me you are trying to lick off all the makeup? lolzzz:D

owl888
26-09-2010, 11:13 AM
Becoz after he c her actual face after removing makeup, you will run away like seeing ghost Lol :D :D