PDA

View Full Version : Massage at Hainan, China

lucifer_reborn
26-08-2010, 12:55 AM
Hi Bro,

I was at Haikou, Hainan, China recently.

Been to a nice massage plc for good clean massage.

The gals doing the massage (clean) were pretty and friendly, massage was excellent to.

When inside I saw a few pretty gals not dressed in uniform. Think was a different kind of massage service that they provide, din get to ask as I was doing clean masssage that day.

Any Bro been to Hainan tried such joints there?

toilet$50
26-08-2010, 05:59 AM
Hi Bro,

I was at Haikou, Hainan, China recently.

Been to a nice massage plc for good clean massage.

The gals doing the massage (clean) were pretty and friendly, massage was excellent to.

When inside I saw a few pretty gals not dressed in uniform. Think was a different kind of massage service that they provide, din get to ask as I was doing clean masssage that day.

Any Bro been to Hainan tried such joints there?http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4887886&postcount=286

Hi bro,this is frist Fr.,.,.

lucifer_reborn
27-08-2010, 12:45 AM
Hi Bro toilet$50,

Yes tt would be my 1st FR you quoted, not sure if there is already a thread started for tis location and title, but I din see any, so started tis.

U have been to Hainan Island in China?? Been to their joint??

yoshii
27-08-2010, 02:37 AM
There's a bunch on Haidian Dao Er (2) Dong Lu last time I was there. Prices are pretty standard. 100rmb or so for extras. Their business is so bad you can usually get shaungfei if you want. Personally I wouldn't have FJ there. The armpit hair is a big turn off and the girls usually aren't very appealing looks wise. Try to look for mainlanders, the locals often CMI.

edkoh2000
27-08-2010, 03:15 AM
I have tried in haiko before but the cheapest cheapest place is qiong hai. Most of the girls are average as another brother mentioned.

I have also seen some chio ones walking in and out of those KTV in hotels but I never dare to try.

toilet$50
27-08-2010, 03:36 AM
Hi Bro toilet$50,

Yes tt would be my 1st FR you quoted, not sure if there is already a thread started for tis location and title, but I din see any, so started tis.

U have been to Hainan Island in China?? Been to their joint??

Hi bro,hav'nt been Hainan yet:)
any new live Fr from there....:)

SaintArc
09-09-2010, 02:30 PM
jz bk from hainan
i went to the sauna well mostly is whore house
even those located in high class Hotels...
Rmb 550 u get ONE DRAGON service fr 2 hours
the ladies age 17-25 very pretty will serve u like Emperor
Rmb 550 is the highest
on the street at night u can get Rmb 150 but service u like shit dnt bother to look for them

edkoh2000
10-09-2010, 03:41 AM
jz bk from hainan
i went to the sauna well mostly is whore house
even those located in high class Hotels...
Rmb 550 u get ONE DRAGON service fr 2 hours
the ladies age 17-25 very pretty will serve u like Emperor
Rmb 550 is the highest
on the street at night u can get Rmb 150 but service u like shit dnt bother to look for them

Hi

Which high class hotel u go? In Haikou?