PDA

View Full Version : Kok Long @ Joo Chiat

Graffiti
06-07-2004, 12:52 AM
today after having dinner with some friends, we decided to get some action to chase away the monday blues. drive straight down to joo chiat and spotted this TN named Kok Long (2nd floor, beside a karaoke pub) having promotion $30 for hr so decided to try with another two of my buddy.
at first everything was ok and i opt for 2 hours. knn, then the PDMM start playing tricks like saying my other two friend going for 3 hours say i must join them (lame). i insist on 2 hour (three hour for wat??) and so she kept mum and process the massage. then when the time is ripe she proceed with HJ without even asking. so i ask her how much and she say depending on me (knn, i thought i today lucky liao) and let her go on. and i start feeling strange about the timing and keep asking her wat time i start and she say 855 now is 1030 still can do free ear wax. CB, when everything finish she charge me 3 hours becoz i did three hours. knn, i ask her i say i want 2 hrs and i ask her time also. she say she see the time wrongly when i ask her the time. knn.. wat the F**K! and she say the hj is $80. wow lau, her hand make of gold argh.. i refused and ask her that just now she say up to me. then she say i take too long to cum... (knn, why dun say she no skill..)
end up paying $170 to get out of the place. :mad: CB! $170 for HJ???? knn, never going to step into the place again.
the worst part is after seeing my friends outside the place, they told me why i take 3 hours??? knn. i say i thought you guys want 3 hours??? i insist on 2 hrs. then we realise that we been cheated. and the other gal serving my other friend even ask for $100 for hj??? knn, see us decent decent can makan...
all bro out there, beware of this place. i used to visit this place before not like this leh. now change like F**K like this. bad bad experience.... should have go to another one. knn, using promotion to attract suckers like me....
damn.... :mad:

Graffiti
06-07-2004, 12:54 AM
Btw, the PDMM serving (not should say cheating) me, name something like pudding. CB! will never step into the shop anymore.

MachoDevilX
06-07-2004, 01:12 AM
today after having dinner with some friends, we decided to get some action to chase away the monday blues. drive straight down to joo chiat and spotted this TN named Kok Long (2nd floor, beside a karaoke pub) having promotion $30 for hr so decided to try with another two of my buddy.
at first everything was ok and i opt for 2 hours. knn, then the PDMM start playing tricks like saying my other two friend going for 3 hours say i must join them (lame). i insist on 2 hour (three hour for wat??) and so she kept mum and process the massage. then when the time is ripe she proceed with HJ without even asking. so i ask her how much and she say depending on me (knn, i thought i today lucky liao) and let her go on. and i start feeling strange about the timing and keep asking her wat time i start and she say 855 now is 1030 still can do free ear wax. CB, when everything finish she charge me 3 hours becoz i did three hours. knn, i ask her i say i want 2 hrs and i ask her time also. she say she see the time wrongly when i ask her the time. knn.. wat the F**K! and she say the hj is $80. wow lau, her hand make of gold argh.. i refused and ask her that just now she say up to me. then she say i take too long to cum... (knn, why dun say she no skill..)
end up paying $170 to get out of the place. :mad: CB! $170 for HJ???? knn, never going to step into the place again.
the worst part is after seeing my friends outside the place, they told me why i take 3 hours??? knn. i say i thought you guys want 3 hours??? i insist on 2 hrs. then we realise that we been cheated. and the other gal serving my other friend even ask for $100 for hj??? knn, see us decent decent can makan...
all bro out there, beware of this place. i used to visit this place before not like this leh. now change like F**K like this. bad bad experience.... should have go to another one. knn, using promotion to attract suckers like me....
damn....

Bro, if it's me, and the girl is trying to con me, I won't even pay a single cent. I will just walk out and go. If she is not happy, she can call the police anytime. Let's see who is legal.

For your info, I am not encouraging any bros to threaten other PDMMs in other outlets and I strongly oppose anybody to threaten them if the price has been agreed in the first place. But for this scenario, it is obvious that they are trying to con you and your friends. Then given me, I will have no choice but to go for this resort of walk out and go.
:cool:

berg51
06-07-2004, 01:44 AM
Bro, if it's me, and the girl is trying to con me, I won't even pay a single cent. I will just walk out and go. If she is not happy, she can call the police anytime. Let's see who is legal.

For your info, I am not encouraging any bros to threaten other PDMMs in other outlets and I strongly oppose anybody to threaten them if the price has been agreed in the first place. But for this scenario, it is obvious that they are trying to con you and your friends. Then given me, I will have no choice but to go for this resort of walk out and go.

I totally agree with you. Why should we be suckers?

monster98
06-07-2004, 12:16 PM

Yes.... just have to pay them the according amount. U are not in the losing ground.... not satisfied, report police lor............ challenge them and u will be in the upper hand. :p

Ratcool69
06-07-2004, 03:38 PM
THIS PLACE SHOULD BE BLACK LISTED TOTALY!!!!!

t123ang
06-07-2004, 04:31 PM
May be this place got bouncer standing at the door.

:D

Yeah better avoid this place. Expect the shop to close soon with such a bad repute.

thomasdelarue
06-07-2004, 09:13 PM
i use to give all these prc lau goh a lesson, pay them, $10, want to do or not?
Massage only 1/2 hr . be strict to them u still win.

divefree
06-07-2004, 10:47 PM
bro thank for the tip. I will tell all my friends about it. :mad:

Triple_XXX
06-07-2004, 11:04 PM
today after having dinner with some friends, we decided to get some action to chase away the monday blues.

Bro, i went on sun at about 5pm. Was service by "BAI HE" (White Lily). My experience was a ok one. Was offered the 2 hour package @ $60 incl. of body scrub or facial. I chose the body scrub. when scrubbing, she concentrated alot on the arse crack & groin area. HJ was @ $30 after bargaining, manage to make her remove her top. Massage was quite different from the few other TN shops i went.

Halfway during massage, she actually sat in between my legs & massage the groin from behind for about 15 mins. Her legs was also open coz it was a high bed, taut she was wearing skirt but when i peek it was actually a A-Line skirt. But the best was the scrubbing coz she was like playing my dick for a long time. Almost unloaded but told her to stop coz it was like only beggining of the session.

akaza24
07-07-2004, 02:28 AM
THIS PLACE SHOULD BE BLACK LISTED TOTALY!!!!!

I remember this joint used to hv advertise in the chinese newspaper b4 a few months back. They show some reasonably gd looking prcs pics and bragged how good the services and facilities were, how friendly and profession the gals were etc. When i went there the first time, I only saw 4-5 gals and none of them looks like the ones advertised in the news ad. Servicewise also nothing great, std mo-sha n massage, hj quoted at $50 with alot of restriction somemore...sianzzz liao.

Randi_Candi
07-07-2004, 08:49 AM

This joint has changed.
I used to go there very frequently cos I enjoyed the no nonsense service.
I guess they too feel the pressure to 'boost sales'
Anyway i think it is always a SOP to ask for the price cos if overpriced then I just reject, unless temptation and urge to release too strong and if its a looker.......

cnyman
07-07-2004, 01:26 PM
Bro, i went on sun at about 5pm. Was service by "BAI HE" (White Lily). My experience was a ok one. Was offered the 2 hour package @ $60 incl. of body scrub or facial. I chose the body scrub. when scrubbing, she concentrated alot on the arse crack & groin area. HJ was @ $30 after bargaining, manage to make her remove her top. Massage was quite different from the few other TN shops i went.

Halfway during massage, she actually sat in between my legs & massage the groin from behind for about 15 mins. Her legs was also open coz it was a high bed, taut she was wearing skirt but when i peek it was actually a A-Line skirt. But the best was the scrubbing coz she was like playing my dick for a long time. Almost unloaded but told her to stop coz it was like only beggining of the session.

Bro Triple XXX

I think u are the onli one out of hundreds to receive such "surprised" good services. Maybe you are those extra-ordinary good looking yappies. :confused:

Me and few of my frequent HC cheonger friends too were cheated by this join on extra times/charges!

Agreed with all bros here, we should share our bad experiences on this f**k-up place and BAN them totally

Triple_XXX
07-07-2004, 03:27 PM
Bro Triple XXX

I think u are the onli one out of hundreds to receive such "surprised" good services. Maybe you are those extra-ordinary good looking yappies. :confused:

Me and few of my frequent HC cheonger friends too were cheated by this join on extra times/charges!

Agreed with all bros here, we should share our bad experiences on this f**k-up place and BAN them totally

Yo Bro CNYman,

No doubts of the svc standard the bros recieve, IMHO, i feel that svc standard shld be the same irregardless of our looks. I think if thats the case, i will go with the majority to ban this place as i dun wanna throw my face down the drain if i were to bring my regular cheongers there. Anyway to me now so many TN outlets ard, so its the buyer's market. See dun like, juz voice out & out of the competition they go. I am a regular cheonger, but the problem with me is that i nvr go back to the place more than 3 times no matter how good the place is coz i prefer new face, what for i pay for the same old face ? I oso feel that after sometime the svc standard will drop if you know them too well, even is the svc standard nvr drop, we are more demanding in the svc.

Graffiti
07-07-2004, 08:33 PM

wow lau... you heng man... i damn unlucky... knn, the place is quite big but no customer leh. when i go in. the whole third floor only me and my friends. anyway, i wouldnt go back anymore.. joo chiat got too many choices. my heart still bleeding after that incident. cannot go any untill got more money...
should go to loyang to pray already...
knn, $170 can go 3 times leh... just my luck...

divefree
07-07-2004, 08:35 PM
when I spoke to my friends today, I was quite surprise to heard that they all knew about it from the start. Maybe the news was not spread fast enough. I really hope to pin out all those blood suckers shop asap, then all our bro here can cheong at ease. :D

divefree
07-07-2004, 08:48 PM
I think if all these bosses want to have good business, they should educate all the girls that working under him. If not what happen???

It time we ban them :p

kinkysauage
08-07-2004, 01:59 PM
very tempted to try kok long on serveral occasions but becos of the stairs, it discourage me from going. sad to hear that bro graffiti was being slotted. wei wei tn will be a better choice since it is quite near. with ard 140bucks u could hv the full cost; 1&2hrs - $60 & fj - $80. was there abt a couple of mths ago. i think xiao hua or yue attended to me. she is in late twenties & very soft spoken. guess she is a pdmm becos overheard the conversation between her & her daughter over the phone. who care! fj was quite alright. no fancy style -missionary & doggie only. quite sextisfied becos of her attitude & chemistry. ;)

bonsoir
08-07-2004, 06:20 PM
I remember this joint used to hv advertise in the chinese newspaper b4 a few months back. They show some reasonably gd looking prcs pics and bragged how good the services and facilities were, how friendly and profession the gals were etc. When i went there the first time, I only saw 4-5 gals and none of them looks like the ones advertised in the news ad. Servicewise also nothing great, std mo-sha n massage, hj quoted at $50 with alot of restriction somemore...sianzzz liao.

Hi There,
I agree... I kenah together with my fren a month back, seems JC's TN outlet practice this type of Con Job method.

Me worse still, paid for 1.5 hours with mo-sha and when initially she came in??? first thing after asking me to strip??? was to straight away apply the mo-sha gel on my butt and kept on touch touch and rub leg part and back part with whole gel! knn...
Like applying peanut butter jelly like that !!

in the end told me HJ is $80 and FJ is $150!

Told her no and then told her that market rate is not that! in the end she "buay kum wan" do HJ for me for $40.....knn..after that i just zipped out and that's the first and last time going there liao lor....

brothers here must be aware of what's going on there man....

rather for GL to release....

Ruthless
08-07-2004, 08:19 PM
brudders, brudders! I shld hv come to this forum earlier! If i know about this thing about Kok Long, I wouldn't go in as well. F##K UP! I also kana from this Kok Long this afternoon. During the massage keep walking out and talk to other PRC. And ask for $80 for HJ. I refused and she say standard one, everybody come in all pay this price. And can tell me they never make from massage only tips. Also i ask two hour they charge me three hour. Say i never say in ther first place. But i told her the very first thing when i go in. spolit my mood. Sigh... I should hv come in and check this thread first. BAN THIS PLACE.... :mad:

Graffiti
09-07-2004, 09:03 PM
I think if all these bosses want to have good business, they should educate all the girls that working under him. If not what happen???

It time we ban them :p

i agree totally bro... all my cheong kakis blacklist this place liao.. still trying recover from the damages there... :(

howcome
09-07-2004, 11:00 PM
i was there yesterday. This lady 30++ abit funny looking, though she doesn't look like a prc.

After a strip everything & lay on the bed, she open her month to ask whether want to mor sar, 'tong' 'tong' correct, she is not prc, but a malaysian. felt so cheated!

After i finished, at the cashier, I heard her talking to some of the girls and so so surprise to find that there are a few malaysian working there too.

:mad:

Graffiti
10-07-2004, 11:18 PM
i was there yesterday. This lady 30++ abit funny looking, though she doesn't look like a prc.

After a strip everything & lay on the bed, she open her month to ask whether want to mor sar, 'tong' 'tong' correct, she is not prc, but a malaysian. felt so cheated!

After i finished, at the cashier, I heard her talking to some of the girls and so so surprise to find that there are a few malaysian working there too.

sori bro. i didnt quite get it. wat's wrong with malaysian gals??? but anyway i thought that damn place only got PDMM?? :confused:

akaza24
11-07-2004, 01:20 AM

Malaysian gals in tuina? Might as well spent it at HC, plenty of young malaysian gals mah.

howcome
11-07-2004, 09:55 AM
That's right!

The problem is they are there trying to pretend to be PDMM.

Graffiti
11-07-2004, 08:34 PM
i think these ppl are trying take us for a ride...

howcome
13-07-2004, 02:27 PM
I used to visit this place once every fortnight. After my incident with the malaysai auntie, i wont be going back for a very long time now!

howcome
01-02-2006, 05:24 PM
Any bro visited this joint lately?

FORMS
02-02-2006, 02:29 PM
'Hei Dian'
For me, I would throw the massage fees to her and storm off. KNN, take us as raddish head (Chai Tow).

Randi_Candi
02-02-2006, 03:14 PM
Skip tis joint lar
most of the more reputable gals hv left n r now somew else

those who know em better will know w 2 look 4 em:D