PDA

View Full Version : The Soprano - "The Exclusive Club"

Coreydeuel
23-08-2010, 04:19 PM
Tried to find a thread on this thai club but couldnt find or maybe i couldnt see...any bros visited this joint before?

Was there a few days back and sad to say the place is quite small considering the surrounding floors r infested with KTVs boasting big rooms and hall...anyway back to the club, like i said considering that kind of place prices of alcohol r quite pricey...If i can remember correctly, from mon-sat Martell and macallan at $198 and chivas @ $188...Beer i didnt ask...for sun, all bot alcohol at $168 and beer tower at $78...like i said IMHO i feel it is quite pricey but then again...Singers r quite alright but no all of them though...Band and singers could build up on their understanding with each other and also the selection of songs....as for the others, bros here should know what i am talking about...quite a handful of supply but of course not as much as other clubs...quality wise, one man's meat may be another's poison...some were quite a looker and a handful, i mean a fingerful slutty one...i think i realised that most of them were quite petite...i think this is all i have as of now....

Other bros out there, anyone of u went there to recce yet?

Legendary18
05-09-2010, 03:36 AM
Where is this place bro?

Darkknight007
05-09-2010, 11:26 PM
Tried to find a thread on this thai club but couldnt find or maybe i couldnt see...any bros visited this joint before?

Was there a few days back and sad to say the place is quite small considering the surrounding floors r infested with KTVs boasting big rooms and hall...anyway back to the club, like i said considering that kind of place prices of alcohol r quite pricey...If i can remember correctly, from mon-sat Martell and macallan at $198 and chivas @ $188...Beer i didnt ask...for sun, all bot alcohol at $168 and beer tower at $78...like i said IMHO i feel it is quite pricey but then again...Singers r quite alright but no all of them though...Band and singers could build up on their understanding with each other and also the selection of songs....as for the others, bros here should know what i am talking about...quite a handful of supply but of course not as much as other clubs...quality wise, one man's meat may be another's poison...some were quite a looker and a handful, i mean a fingerful slutty one...i think i realised that most of them were quite petite...i think this is all i have as of now....

Other bros out there, anyone of u went there to recce yet?

yet i gone there before..coz hv to support my friends working over there. Promise him to go there for support and was introduce to every1, singer, lady n all very friendly was also been ask by them they jz started 4months ago n ask me for advice to c where nd improvement:cool:

Coreydeuel
29-09-2010, 12:37 AM
will never step in again...bad experience from the 1st time...