PDA

View Full Version : Black Panther Beauty World HP tuina

milffella
04-07-2004, 07:30 PM
hmmmm feeling bored go to beauty world look for my black panther........she come hug and kiss me.say long time no see me.haha take off my clothes and lie down start massage.touch touch her sexy legs and butt still the same never change wear g string.hehehhee.told her very horny liao turn back and and hug her.take off clothes give bbbbj me.wah cannot tahan.bloody black panther bitch.take off the pants and clothes and lick her black nipples.later say wanna fj.she say she no condom.me say me bring condom standby.hahaha take out condom capped my big dick and rammed her and pull gstring oneside.fuck doggy for a while.then she say she cannot take it cummed liao.i then take out my cock and shuffef up her asshole.she say pain i dun care just give ony.wah very tight shiok!!!!fuck her asshole untill cum.
after that she wore back her clothes and go toilet.i rest on my back for a while she came back and massge me.hahaha.later paid her 40 dollar massage plus 10 dollar tips.she took the money and accept it.hahahaha cheap man i think she like me to fuck her.never ask me pay extra.guys wad u waiting for.cheap and good.go try her.50 bucks every thing hahaha.

looks 6.5/10
body7/10
bbbj8/10
fj7/10
Assjob 10/10

RTF:definately

gold
04-07-2004, 09:14 PM
hey bro true or not? which place u refer to? bt timah beauty world. i choing there quite n i know there only i black beauty which is on the 3rd floor. the last time i ask 4 fj she asked 4 200. knn thought wat ,her cb made of gold. she tell me she different from the rest pdmm. in the end i just ask for hj. i understand she also don do bjj. i wonder bro refer 2 the same girl. i true i going 2 try her this week. :rolleyes:

milffella
04-07-2004, 10:27 PM
hey bro true or not? which place u refer to? bt timah beauty world. i choing there quite n i know there only i black beauty which is on the 3rd floor. the last time i ask 4 fj she asked 4 200. knn thought wat ,her cb made of gold. she tell me she different from the rest pdmm. in the end i just ask for hj. i understand she also don do bjj. i wonder bro refer 2 the same girl. i true i going 2 try her this week. :rolleyes:

her name is sophy i been to her house at yishun and f her when her kid sleeping.i have her home and hp number

snoopysg
04-07-2004, 11:02 PM
hi bro mind to give the black ger hp num n hom at yishun
email me [email protected]
will sharew ith u mine fl ger.thank u

ahpoh
05-07-2004, 08:27 AM
her name is sophy i been to her house at yishun and f her when her kid sleeping.i have her home and hp number

Hi bro, can email me her HP & Hse in Yishun? I would like to pay a visit. Thanks :p

ahpoh
05-07-2004, 08:29 AM

sorry bro, forgot to leave my email address :o . [email protected] :) Thanks.

danny41sg
05-07-2004, 12:35 PM

Hi bro, the Sofie you're refering to is with number 9187xxx1 ?

Frankiestine
05-07-2004, 03:14 PM

Alamak brudder she does bbbj for me twice already...... :D but i not yan tao like bro milfella cos have to pay 50 extra for bbbj but she allow me to roam and dig pussy.

jasper
05-07-2004, 05:30 PM

bro,,, u got this good lobang..neber tell mi ??? neber try black panther before leh... :)

gold
05-07-2004, 08:46 PM
hi bros. beside black beauty ,there are 2 other pdmm. wonder bros ever tried them? i tried one of them but was only offer hj. don allow auto roam. tell me she come tai lai ma(period). dulan n sian. paid her and fuck off. if bro ever tried them can tell me wat the damaged? any way bros never heard the thread from bt timah plaza. wat happened? died liao ? there r a few tuina shops at b1 or b2 which i forgetten , long time never chong liao.too busy. any bro tried the big boob in 1 of the tuina shop. how her service? :confused:

cannibal
06-07-2004, 10:12 AM
I have tried black panther. she sure has nice small pu--y and firm round ass. Though I have visit her a few times never got a chance to bonk her. also an excuse that no condom. next time will fire in the hole!

thick
06-07-2004, 02:45 PM
hi bros. beside black beauty ,there are 2 other pdmm. wonder bros ever tried them? i tried one of them but was only offer hj. don allow auto roam. tell me she come tai lai ma(period). dulan n sian. paid her and fuck off. if bro ever tried them can tell me wat the damaged? any way bros never heard the thread from bt timah plaza. wat happened? died liao ? there r a few tuina shops at b1 or b2 which i forgetten , long time never chong liao.too busy. any bro tried the big boob in 1 of the tuina shop. how her service? :confused:

the big boob gal in TN at BTSC (the one with former CPF inside), B1 opposite the shop selling aromatherapy, is a cashier - she does not do massage at all. :p

xxrain
07-07-2004, 02:09 AM
I have tried black panther. she sure has nice small pu--y and firm round ass. Though I have visit her a few times never got a chance to bonk her. also an excuse that no condom. next time will fire in the hole!

next time bring your your rubber... i visited her 2 times laio.. first time only hj... recently tried fj cos i bring my own rubber...

fj damage: 80 bucks...

hunkybuthorny
24-08-2006, 04:09 PM
back to milffella's wonderful thread....i recently tried black panther again....she is still giving out the bbbjing . recently found another good place at sunset way......nanyang foot therapy....look for tingting for bbbj. massage half hr 20. plus bbbj 50. lookwise very auntie. but its cheap anyway.one plus point is for her solid bbbj till cum in mouth. no feeling of teeth and i practically f her mouth till i cum. damn shiok.
good for bros staying west side to enjoy a bbbj quicky:D

Frankiestine
24-08-2006, 08:47 PM
back to milffella's wonderful thread....i recently tried black panther again....she is still giving out the bbbjing . recently found another good place at sunset way......nanyang foot therapy....look for tingting for bbbj. massage half hr 20. plus bbbj 50. lookwise very auntie. but its cheap anyway.one plus point is for her solid bbbj till cum in mouth. no feeling of teeth and i practically f her mouth till i cum. damn shiok.
good for bros staying west side to enjoy a bbbj quicky:D
U mean this place still in ops after all the clam down on TNs....

hunkybuthorny
26-08-2006, 04:44 PM
U mean this place still in ops after all the clam down on TNs....

yes, still around

D!ckster
28-08-2006, 09:55 AM
...she is still giving out the bbbjing...
I tried this Sophie a while back...1st time bbbj + cim...after tat...was so worried n scared i may kenna if she's been doing it all the time...:( but after a while, tat feeling just gone...now have slight urge to go try her again...:D

Frankiestine
28-08-2006, 10:16 AM
I tried this Sophie a while back...1st time bbbj + cim...after tat...was so worried n scared i may kenna if she's been doing it all the time...:( but after a while, tat feeling just gone...now have slight urge to go try her again...:D
yeah black panther not only cim, she also does a Zoe Tay and swallow it all down..

D!ckster
29-08-2006, 09:29 AM
..not only cim, she also does a Zoe Tay and swallow it all down..
Haha...ya lor...tats why worried at tat time lor...:D

slutwen
29-08-2006, 11:32 AM
Hi Bros,

Any advise where is Black Panther located. I read the treads but no mention of the shop. Can I also join inthe fun too??

Frankiestine
29-08-2006, 11:45 AM
Hi Bros,

Any advise where is Black Panther located. I read the treads but no mention of the shop. Can I also join inthe fun too??
wah pianz, LOOK at thread starter title lah..the clues are all given in the whole thread...if you still blur blur then monster give you one additional clue...game room..

Freetoused
29-08-2006, 11:47 AM

Can email me sophy's contact? [email protected]

Thanks