PDA

View Full Version : Strange Little Things

29flora
18-08-2010, 02:42 PM
"Shitzzz....mrphhh...mrphh..." she moaned as she rocked herself off reverse cow girl style.
I held onto the armrests of the lounge chair in my room stabilizing myself for her to finish off. Her fair wide hips and ass grinded away at a steady pace as she brought herself to a controlled orgasm sitted fully on me with my cock buried deep. Her warm gushes exploded within and I could feel her wetness flowing at points where we were connected.

"Urgh...urgh..." she moan as she grinded away her last drops of pleasure.
"All done?" I asked.
A slap on my thigh rang out in the room. "Why haven't you come yet?" she added. "Good grief! Still hard!" she said as she got up leaving her excretions' trail dangling from her pussy's opening to my swollen cock head.

29flora
18-08-2010, 04:25 PM
I didn't expect to get any action from this particular trip cos this time round, all appointments and meetings were pretty much scheduled back to back. I guess luck was on my side as some of my appointments were held off site in stead of the usual on site plus some were postponed accordingly to the length of my stay duration.

Texted message read: Are you coming down? We are already at the restaurant.
Reply:On my way but I wont be eating, sorry for my lateness.
Reply back: Just come down, we have already started and S wants to meeet you. You owe her an explanation.
Reply:In the cab now. See you in about 10mins.

By the time I got to the restaurant, there were no customers only the staff.

"Looking for someone?" the cute waitress asked.
"Yeah, a lady." I replied.
"She's in the loo." she said. "Thanks." I said.

The flush went off and she came out.
"Hi, finally." she said smiling. I apologised again.
"If this was not the first time I am meeting you, I would have left with Cindy already." she said.

She was one of my customers but left to persue other fields and Cindy was her colleague then, but they still kept in touch regularly.

We chatted like old friends since there weren't introductions to be made. There were no awkward moments because we use to speak to each other every other day for the past 3 years just that there was no opportunity to put a face behind the voice.

The weather took a turn and the rain came down in buckets.
"Damn! looks like we're gonna be stuck here for a while." she said.
"Are you rushing off to somewhere? Have you got to get back home?" I asked. "I can grab a cab back later if you need to go." I added.
"No, I'm fine." she said.

3 years of speaking to her over the phone, joking and teasing each other, making suggestive comments, clinching deals and making sales was all we that we did. Now seated in front of me was the voice beind the end of the line. She was fair in complexion, wore spectacles with hair tied in a pony tail. Navy blue top paired with cream colored cropped pants. First impression, she was pleasant looking, spoke confidently and laughed politely.

"Excuse me eh, my bladder's about to explode if I dont go." she said and got up quickly. "Yeah, mine too, you first." I replied. "Hold it, dont want it spraying all over me.' she said. "Have to take it out first before the spraying." I said. "You!...." she said as she let loose a slap to my shoulder as she walked pass me.

"Wait till I get back.....OHHHH...I need to go now." she moaned and grabbed her crotch and half ran to the loo.

I turned and watched her hurried herself. Prior to entering the loo she stopped and caught me looking at her. She stuck her tongue out cheekily with her hand still placed at her crotch area.

Not too bad for a mother of two. Her hips and ass filled up her pants nicely, showing off her curves and VPL of the boy-cut undies she has on. Sad that after two kids, she is still an A cup.

"Your turn." came her voice that broke all my thoughts about her.
"Thanks." I said and made my way.

"So how are you going back to your hotel?" she asked. "By cab I guess." I replied. "Good that the rain has stopped." I added.

"I'll give you a lift back." she said. "You sure? You are staying over on the other side, plus the traffic is bad this time of day." I said.

"Come, let's go before it gets worse." she said and head off to her car.

29flora
18-08-2010, 04:39 PM
"You mind keeping me company for a while longer to let the traffic ease up a little?" she asked as she pulled into the hotel's drive way.
"Sure! But please let me buy you a drink." I said. "No more drinks...I need to pee again...go now, I"m going to park."

"OK. I'm in room XXXX." I said. "Pass the front desk, up the incline, you cant miss it." I said and got out.

"Good afternoon, Mr XXXXX." greeted the SYT manning the front desk.
"Early evening it is." I commented and smiled. She had sizeable melons for a youth and her name tag read, "Trainee".

"Trainee." I said. She broke into girlish giggles, her chest heaved heavily.
"I have a friend coming along just, please direct her to my room, thanks." I added. "Is that her?" she said pointing behind me.

"AH..you found a parking space fast." I said. "Quick! Let's go....to the loo." she said and grabbed my arm.

I smiled and winked at Trainee as we moved off.

"OHHHHH........" she groaned as she released her piss into the bowl. The sound of women pissing always reminds me of fish being deep fried the moment it is being placed into a wok of hot oil.

"My, you sure have a lot there." I said. "Please go away." she said.

Trio33
18-08-2010, 06:02 PM
Nice story . Keep it coming.

29flora
18-08-2010, 08:00 PM
This how I got my cock into her at the beginning of this thread.

I sat down and turned on the TV. She came out and sat on the armrest.
"So, what will you be having?" I asked and got off to make the call. She jumped into the vacant seat and flipped through the in-room dinning menu.

"Two ice teas please and two bottles of water." I said.
"So, what have you been up to after you left?" I started. "Home taking care of the kids and attending a part time evening course on Tuesdays and Thursdays." She replied while drinking from the straw. "Lessons cancelled today (being a Tuesday) and plus the traffic, it will take a while before I head home, not to mention if I leave now, It will probably take.....forever." she added.

"Shit!" I said in a hushed tone. "Huh?" she spoke. Blood was rushing to fill my manhood as I sat on the armrest. Dont know what happened but I reckon it was the relaxed mood, the temperature in the room and the lazy feeling I was in.

"What happened?" she asked. "Did you spill your drink?" she added."Nothing." I replied and got off trying to shield the buldge forming in front of my pants. As I stood, my awakened cock filled up the pouch of my boxers and it was hard enough to form an obvious buldge in my pants.

I moved to avoid being detected but her swift actions spun me around. There I stood with a growing buldge facing her.

"All men are the same, my hubby can get like that for no reason at all." she said. What she did next surprised me. She stretched out her hand and grabbed my buldge.

"Good grief!" she exclaimed. "Thick and hard." she added as she traced my growing manhood on the outside.

"I'm sorry...didnt know what...got....over....me...this..." I was cut short by her soft wet kisses on my lips as she stood up. She continued to massage my buldge and moved lower to gently massage my balls. We lip-locked and tongue fought. My hands extended and grabbed her ass.

"Mmmmm...." she moaned as my lips made their way down her neck. Still kneading her ass, I planted little wet licks onto her ear lopes.

"Mmmmmmm...." she gasped, her breadth filled the room.

"I dont know why, but I was already attract to you over the phone and prior to meeting you and spending time talking and now this..." she said as she continued to hiss as I attacked her ear lobes.

She continued her actions at my buldge as I traced the outline of her ass crack through her pants. "What about here?" she said and grabbed my hand and placed it at her crotch. "I'm wet." she hissed into my ear.

Damn she was! Dampness could be felt as I now traced her camel toe from the front.

"You sure it's not piss remains?" I laughed as I storked away.

"Fuck you!" she said and broke away. "I was already feeling horny in the restaurant and now...with this...this...." she said.

"Cant take it." she said." Let's see what you've got." And she promptly unbuclked and removed my pants. "Oh my!.." she exclaimed as she pulled down my boxers exposing my rock hard. "Thick and hard!" she said while sizing me up.

"Dont fuck me too hard in case my hubby wants it tonite and I may be sore." she said as she peeled of her pants. "Damn!" she said as she removed her panties. "What a mess I made." she continued while examining her soiled garment. Dont know whether she noticed but her womanly scent was starting to filll the room.

29flora
18-08-2010, 08:10 PM
She planted a wet kiss on my lips while gently wanking my stiff rod. "So fucking stiff and hard." she whispered into my ear.

"Got it!" she said and snap her fingers. "Sit, lie back....and relax." she commanded.
"Wait!" I said as she approached to mount. "Let me confirm and satify my curiousity first." i said and reahced out to pull her top up her chest in the process her bra was yanked along exposing her boobs and erected nipples.

"Aiya! my hubby and you the same. Keep asking me why after two kids, I'm still an A cup!" she confirmed my guess.

"Happy now?!!" she said as she proceed to mount. "No!..." she said as she turned around. "Hope you like it inserted from behind......one of my favs....makes me cum fast." she said as she lowered herself.

"OOHHHHH.....ahhhhh." she exclaimed as my cock parted her cunt lips and stretched her inner vagina walls. Inch by inch it made its way in, being lubricated each new depth it went by her warm wetness.

"Fuck! Not only thick and hard.....didnt expect it to be long too..!" she moaned as she swollowed me up entirely.

29flora
18-08-2010, 08:24 PM
"Good grief! Still hard!" she said as she got up leaving her excretions' trail dangling from her pussy's opening to my swollen cock head."

"URGHHHH....baby" I said as she removed herself.

"Please let this be only between you and me ok?' she said as she straddled facing me about to sit herslef down onto my thighs
"No....not like that, you will be too heavy in a while." I said

"Demanding eh?" she said and slapped my thigh.
I spead my legs opened and she knelt down. "I am not sucking you off now." she said and began to wank me.
"Yeah....yeah..that's it." I moaned as her began to milk me off. Her firm grip on my shaft was the way I liked it. Starting from the base of my cock, her hand moved upwards and covered the swollen head. Twisting as she made her way down. Up again it went stopping and covering the swollen cock head and thumbing it with her remains.

I fired off my first shot. "Yes!" she exclamied and held on firmer and ever so gently milked me. Gripping at the base of my erupting cock, she controlled her strokes only from the base.

"ARGHHHHHH!!!!!....ARGH!!!!!!!!" I exploded fully.

"Damn you! No warning! All over the place, my hair face and on my spectacles too!...So much!!!! Your wife didnt release you before you came over is it?"

"That was 2 days ago dear." I replied as I felt the last spurts leaving me.

What a way to end the first day on my trip.

look
18-08-2010, 11:18 PM
must support !!!nice story bro pls contine

sonny
19-08-2010, 02:28 PM
Good! Please continue.

ch33zy
19-08-2010, 02:58 PM
goody.. nice story in place.. bring more here.. :)

bfreemen
19-08-2010, 03:18 PM
wow good one . :cool:

fendy
19-08-2010, 03:31 PM
Camping for more juicy details

29flora
19-08-2010, 04:51 PM
Thank you all for your readership and support. There will be more to share on other conquests. Please stay tuned.

jasper10
19-08-2010, 04:58 PM
Nice story.... Please carry on...