PDA

View Full Version : List of most updated MY girls and JM girls

cybron
01-07-2004, 12:59 PM
Sorry I start a new thread as that old thread just more for Fr and review.

Here i start a new thread strictly for the list of the girls of MY and JM (heard they going to have PRC very soon)

As bro may know that MY will change the girls almost every week or so..need to keep track for brother here to get the fresher update on the movement chart and hope JM will follow also..

okay... i shall start the roll 1st

Girls in MY
Nan Nan - MIA? :confused:
Yanzi
LingFei
Xiao Qing
Qing Qing
Mi Xue
Li Hua - back to china
xiao yun
Hai Yan - PDMM
May
Michelle - back to M'sia

Girls in JM
Elaine
ANN

cybron
03-07-2004, 12:36 AM

Here i start a new thread strictly for the list of the girls of MY and JM (heard they going to have PRC very soon)

As bro may know that MY will change the girls almost every week or so..need to keep track for brother here to get the fresher update on the movement chart and hope JM will follow also..

Girls in MY
Yanzi
LingFei
Xiao Qing
Qing Qing
Mi Xue
Li Hua - back to china
xiao yun
Hai Yan - PDMM
May
Michelle - back to M'sia
yuan yuan - 36E cup :D

Girls in JM
Elaine
ANN

Shyguy
03-07-2004, 12:17 PM

Girls in MY
Yanzi
LingFei
Xiao Qing
Qing Qing
Mi Xue
Li Hua - back to china
xiao yun
Hai Yan - PDMM
May
Michelle - back to M'sia

Girls in JM
Elaine
ANN

There's another gal at MY called Yao Yao

cybron
03-07-2004, 12:52 PM

Girls in MY
Yanzi
LingFei
Xiao Qing
Qing Qing
Mi Xue
Li Hua - back to china
xiao yun
Hai Yan - PDMM
ah May
Michelle - back to M'sia
Yao Yao
yan yan
xiao yun

who wlse??

Girls in JM
Elaine
ANN

CPTMiller
03-07-2004, 02:01 PM
Thanks for the info.

Tomahawk
03-07-2004, 02:51 PM
Who is Xiaoyun? Surely she can't be the famous Xiaoyun the Angpai long-time goers of MY know of? She already returned to China long ago. Probably not returning. You also missed Yang Yang.

You can drop Yuanyuan. She just returned to China today, though she'll be back next Tuesday, 6 July. She doesn't wear Cup E lah, though I know she's big.

Tomahawk

sunshine_loh
03-07-2004, 03:14 PM
Do all the bros here still remember the famous Gigi and Coco? They are a pair of outstanding beauty worked in MY during Chinese NY period. For info, they will be back soon! :)

cybron
03-07-2004, 05:45 PM

Girls in MY
Yanzi
LingFei
Xiao Qing
Qing Qing
Mi Xue
Li Hua - back to china
xiao yun
Hai Yan - PDMM
ah May
Michelle - back to M'sia
Yao Yao
yan yan
xiao yun - sorry backhome town.. maybe not be back :-(
yang yang
yuanyuan - will be back on 6/7/04
Gigi - bro sunshine mention coming back in action soon :-)
Coco - bro sunshine mention coming back in action soon :-)

who wlse??

Girls in JM
Elaine
ANN

ordinaryguy123
03-07-2004, 05:58 PM

Girls in MY
Yanzi
LingFei
Xiao Qing
Qing Qing
Mi Xue
Li Hua - back to china
xiao yun
Hai Yan - PDMM
ah May
Michelle - back to M'sia
Yao Yao
yan yan
yang yang
Gigi - bro sunshine mention coming back in action soon :-)
Coco - bro sunshine mention coming back in action soon :-)

who wlse??

Girls in JM
Elaine
ANN

Just wondering what is JM and MY stand for?

cybron
03-07-2004, 06:37 PM
MY --> please refer to here http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=8082

JM just 2 shop beside it.. but mostly 30++ :D

Just wondering what is JM and MY stand for?

sunshine_loh
03-07-2004, 10:56 PM
Announcing the arrival of Gigi and Coco at MY today! They have just touched down in Singapore last nite but already started work today to earn fast bucks from our bros here. :)

sunshine_loh
05-07-2004, 12:05 PM
Last nite visited MY to work on my target. Noticed one super chio ger called LuLu, another new arrival. Also confirmed Nanan was no longer in MY liao. She has gone to another TN at Toa Payoh Lor 5, blk 51. :)

cybron
05-07-2004, 12:30 PM

Girls in MY
Nan Nan - gone to Toa payoh
Yanzi
LingFei
Xiao Qing
Qing Qing
Mi Xue
Li Hua - back to china
xiao yun
Hai Yan - PDMM
ah May
Michelle - back to M'sia
Yao Yao
yan yan
yang yang
Gigi - fresh stock reach on 4/7/04
Coco - fresh stock reach on 4/7/04
LuLu - latest stock.. heard from bro.. super chio babe...

who wlse??

Girls in JM
Elaine
ANN

Updated 05/07/2004 12:30pm

dapian
05-07-2004, 03:53 PM
Announcing the arrival of Gigi and Coco at MY today! They have just touched down in Singapore last nite but already started work today to earn fast bucks from our bros here. :)
since MY cl down tis few days....anyone wif transport wana bring gigi n coco out???coz they juz call me to arrange...anyone interested???

beavers
07-07-2004, 02:26 PM

Girls in MY
Yanzi
LingFei
Xiao Qing
Qing Qing
Mi Xue
Li Hua - back to china
xiao yun
Hai Yan - PDMM
May
Michelle - back to M'sia

Girls in JM
Elaine
ANN

Brother,

What is the meaning of "PDMM"? Please dont flame me for asking..

cybron
07-07-2004, 03:46 PM
PDMM.. Pei du ma ma

Brother,

What is the meaning of "PDMM"? Please dont flame me for asking..

beavers
07-07-2004, 04:07 PM
PDMM.. Pei du ma ma

Brother,

She doesn't look like one...I thought that she was only 25++ when I first saw her. That's why I always look for her when I go over to MY...Anyway, she is a nice gal with a kind heart :)

One of the best PRC gals I ever know in MY..

cybron
07-07-2004, 04:11 PM
toy mean haiyen har?? i agree she is good.. kind hearted also... gf feeling i can say.. :D

Brother,

She doesn't look like one...I thought that she was only 25++ when I first saw her. That's why I always look for her when I go over to MY...Anyway, she is a nice gal with a kind heart :)

One of the best PRC gals I ever know in MY..

beavers
07-07-2004, 04:36 PM
toy mean haiyen har?? i agree she is good.. kind hearted also... gf feeling i can say.. :D

Brother,

Yeap...is HaiYen...Are you sure that she is PDMM? She told you?? Must check with her when I see her again!

If true, then help her since she is good hearted and a very close-friend of mine(we became good friends after that) :)

maybe tomorrow go down for a check since they are closed for 3 days.

cybron
07-07-2004, 04:40 PM
Yes confirm unless the ger in MY lie to me... agree she is good.. can be good friend..can be lover too.. and she a looker also..
Well what if she a PDMM does it matters? I with a PDMM for almost 2 year.. she stay with me now..

Well it matters of relationship... and of coz got time she will massage for you FOC lor.. haaaa :D + release for FREE :eek:

Brother,

Yeap...is HaiYen...Are you sure that she is PDMM? She told you?? Must check with her when I see her again!

If true, then help her since she is good hearted and a very close-friend of mine(we became good friends after that)

maybe tomorrow go down for a check since they are closed for 3 days.

beavers
07-07-2004, 04:58 PM
Yes confirm unless the ger in MY lie to me... agree she is good.. can be good friend..can be lover too.. and she a looker also..
Well what if she a PDMM does it matters? I with a PDMM for almost 2 year.. she stay with me now..

Well it matters of relationship... and of coz got time she will massage for you FOC lor.. haaaa :D + release for FREE :eek:

Brother,

Please enlighten me..What does a PDMM do? Does that means that her son/daugther is in Singapore currently? studying? What does you means that "she a looker also"? Me catch no balls

cybron
07-07-2004, 05:12 PM
looker meqan.. pretty good looking..

PDMM = got child study in sg.. she just here to accopmany them to study here..
catch the ball already?? :D

Brother,

Please enlighten me..What does a PDMM do? Does that means that her son/daugther is in Singapore currently? studying? What does you means that "she a looker also"? Me catch no balls

beavers
07-07-2004, 05:15 PM
Brother,

your wordings so deep.....

so is she the real mum of the son/daughter? or just a false cover-up? I am very interested to know more. because she nv tell me lei....tomorrow must "scold" her for not telling me this...maybe she feels that it is her own personal....no need to tell outsiders?

cybron
07-07-2004, 05:18 PM
of coz real lah..

Why scold her.. everyone have it sercet just like me.. better dun ask or else later ur "friendship" break how?..

better shhhh shhhhh...... :o

Brother,

your wordings so deep.....

so is she the real mum of the son/daughter? or just a false cover-up? I am very interested to know more. because she nv tell me lei....tomorrow must "scold" her for not telling me this...maybe she feels that it is her own personal....no need to tell outsiders?

beavers
07-07-2004, 05:21 PM
ok ok...tomorrow i go and test test water with her first...if confirmed, I will update you with info..

beavers
07-07-2004, 05:25 PM
that's means she is married already :( She told me that she is not married...kepting asking me whether I am married or not every time...have to tell her the truth... :)

Anyway she is a very nice gal...how old she is? I asked her before and she asked me to guess but she won't tell me the actual one...I think she is about 25++

Ratcool69
07-07-2004, 05:26 PM
Thanks for the info..bro

cybron
07-07-2004, 05:44 PM
as long she is nice.. than okie lor... be nice to her... she a good investment bro.. heeee got the *hint* :D

that's means she is married already :( She told me that she is not married...kepting asking me whether I am married or not every time...have to tell her the truth...

Anyway she is a very nice gal...how old she is? I asked her before and she asked me to guess but she won't tell me the actual one...I think she is about 25++

sunshine_loh
07-07-2004, 11:43 PM
Yes, Hai Yen is a pdmm and she has also married. So what! The only thing that matter is that she is really a very nice ger and she would not out to cheat your hard earn money. Another important thing that matter most is that she will be here to stay for a long while so you can develop the relationship with her if you are keen and willing to share the happy moment with her. The bottom line is that dont ever try to cheat her or hurt her but spend the investment on her cautiously and wisely. You will get a good return from her. Happy cheonging! :)

cybron
08-07-2004, 01:05 AM
yes .. bro.. i agree with you... :D

Yes, Hai Yen is a pdmm and she has also married. So what! The only thing that matter is that she is really a very nice ger and she would not out to cheat your hard earn money. Another important thing that matter most is that she will be here to stay for a long while so you can develop the relationship with her if you are keen and willing to share the happy moment with her. The bottom line is that dont ever try to cheat her or hurt her but spend the investment on her cautiously and wisely. You will get a good return from her. Happy cheonging! :)

beavers
08-07-2004, 02:07 AM

Brother,

What is meant by "spend the investment on her cautiously and wisely. You will get a good return from her" :confused:

sunshine_loh
08-07-2004, 08:26 AM
Brother,

What is meant by "spend the investment on her cautiously and wisely. You will get a good return from her" :confused:

It means that if you wish to go beyond the normal "commercial transaction" type of relationship with her, you need to invest your time, effort, feeling and money to so called "court" her. And if you are successful, I believe you could get a really good return from her. In fact this is a very challenging game to play not meant for new comer. I wish to caution you because the game could very easily end up that you yourself fall into your own trap! Money wasted never mind, but if you're getting hurt emotionally from your own game that will be harder to heal. There is a good chinese saying: "If you want to pick something up, you must learn how to put it down" :)

beavers
09-07-2004, 12:42 AM
It means that if you wish to go beyond the normal "commercial transaction" type of relationship with her, you need to invest your time, effort, feeling and money to so called "court" her. And if you are successful, I believe you could get a really good return from her. In fact this is a very challenging game to play not meant for new comer. I wish to caution you because the game could very easily end up that you yourself fall into your own trap! Money wasted never mind, but if you're getting hurt emotionally from your own game that will be harder to heal. There is a good chinese saying: "If you want to pick something up, you must learn how to put it down" :)

Brother sunshine_loh,

It seems to me that you had tried before...sounds so professional...so in the end, was your courtship successfully?

dapian
09-07-2004, 05:44 AM
latest list of MY girls as of thurs...yuanyuan,pinpin,xiaoyan,ahmay,tongtong,lin gfei,gigi,coco,lulu,yangyang,xiaoyun,yanzi n haiyan.As of JM a few new prc think 1 of them quite pretty....but dunno any of the names?????

ztone13
09-07-2004, 06:56 AM
Went JM a few days ago wanted to take a quick look at those new PRC. Anna intro a few young and good looking ones to me; Li Qing(quite tall), Xiao Hong and Xiao Xin. Their quality not bad but I lost quite a lot on Euro so didn't try. :)

ztone13
09-07-2004, 07:02 AM
Went JM a few days ago wanted to take a quick look @ those new PRC. Anna intro a few young and good looking ones to me; Li Qing(quite tall), Xiao Hong and Xiao Xin but did not try them because lost quite a lot on Euro. Will update once tried. :)

sunshine_loh
09-07-2004, 08:29 AM
Brother sunshine_loh,

It seems to me that you had tried before...sounds so professional...so in the end, was your courtship successfully?

Haha! Im only an ordinary guy, not super rich or handsome. In fact, old and ugly. So behind every success story is bound to have a few failures better not to mention. Currently Im having a pretty good courtship but its about time to stop liao before it hurts me. Must think of a graceful way to get out. Im still a greenhorn learning from trial and error. :)

beavers
09-07-2004, 11:03 AM
Haha! Im only an ordinary guy, not super rich or handsome. In fact, old and ugly. So behind every success story is bound to have a few failures better not to mention. Currently Im having a pretty good courtship but its about time to stop liao before it hurts me. Must think of a graceful way to get out. Im still a greenhorn learning from trial and error. :)

Brother,

PM me your gal's name so that I won't touch her when I go there...

miketoh
09-07-2004, 11:25 AM

Hi Bro Sunshine,

This game is easier to pick up but very difficult to put down :o
The most difficult part is still how to put down without hurting both parties.
Chinese saying "Good gathering and Good separating"

sunshine_loh
09-07-2004, 11:33 AM
Brother,

PM me your gal's name so that I won't touch her when I go there...

Aiyah, unless she can be survived by eating wind, then I will keep her in my pocket and out of bound to everybody lah! Actually, this is a warning signal. When you start feeling jealous whenever she is servicing others, you yourself is about to fall into your own trap liao! So my stand is I dont want to promote her but neither will I stopping her to earn a living. :)

Shyguy
09-07-2004, 12:05 PM

Sigh.. taking the 1st step is always easy but wanting to take the last step is always the most difficult. For my case... still thinking if i should take the 1st step, but nevertheless, for bro sunshine_loh, at least u have fun and enjoyable times with her, right? Hmm.. u still a greenhorn? U sound like quite an expert to me. :D

beavers
09-07-2004, 12:10 PM
Brother,

looks that you are falling into your own "trap"... :o The moment you have that kind of feeling, then you are in deep deep trouble. If you are not married, the damage is not that huge. But if you are married like me, then the damage is super big...I don't even dare to think about it. :confused:

I also have feelings for the gals there but I don't dare to let them know about my feelings....me very scared that me cannot get out after that...be it whether the gals are true or not. If the gals are not true to you and out to cheat your feelings, then you will be in those kind of "dreamland"..

sunshine_loh
09-07-2004, 12:27 PM
Sigh.. taking the 1st step is always easy but wanting to take the last step is always the most difficult. For my case... still thinking if i should take the 1st step, but nevertheless, for bro sunshine_loh, at least u have fun and enjoyable times with her, right? Hmm.. u still a greenhorn? U sound like quite an expert to me. :D

Ya, you are right! Everything has its begining will sure has its end. It is wise of you trying now to see and accept the ending part before taking the 1st step. One more thing to share is that it is better to end it yourself gracefully than end it by her but this is very easy to say than done. Im still learning and no expert in this short-term relationship. Good luck to you! :)

cybron
09-07-2004, 07:32 PM

Girls in MY
Yanzi
LingFei
Xiao Qing
Qing Qing
Mi Xue
Li Hua - back to china
xiao yun
Hai Yan - PDMM
ah May
Michelle - back to M'sia
Yao Yao
yan yan
yang yang
yuanyuan
PinPin
TongTong

who wlse??

Girls in JM
Elaine
ANN
LiQing - PRC
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC

Updated 09/07/2004 7:30pm

divefree
09-07-2004, 09:23 PM
I really miss that place but too bad a girl from JM is looking for me high and low. Not becos of money issue. Cant say much becos over here there is some bro keep telling all those girls out there what is happen in this forum.

Shyguy
10-07-2004, 01:05 AM

Girls in MY
Yanzi
LingFei
Xiao Qing
Qing Qing
Mi Xue
Li Hua - back to china
xiao yun
Hai Yan - PDMM
ah May
Michelle - back to M'sia
Yao Yao
yan yan
yang yang
yuanyuan
PinPin
TongTong

who wlse??

Girls in JM
Elaine
ANN
LiQing - PRC
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC

Updated 09/07/2004 7:30pm

wow... the list is really getting longer for MY. Hmm... Pin Pin,TongTong? New stock too? Must try when have time liao :D

gigantic_tk
10-07-2004, 01:48 AM
My pay package cannot catch up with the long train of names in MY. Must be very selective to ensure $$$ worth 'invest' lor...................................

sunshine_loh
10-07-2004, 08:18 AM
Hi Bro Sunshine,

This game is easier to pick up but very difficult to put down :o
The most difficult part is still how to put down without hurting both parties.
Chinese saying "Good gathering and Good separating"

Yes, it is very true. Im still learning the art of graceful separation. There is no proven or scientific method, but pure art that needs time, decisiveness and your conscienceness to master. It is indeed an achievement in your secret/personal life if you can successfully master this art.

miketoh
10-07-2004, 10:54 AM
Yes, it is very true. Im still learning the art of graceful separation. There is no proven or scientific method, but pure art that needs time, decisiveness and your conscienceness to master. It is indeed an achievement in your secret/personal life if you can successfully master this art.

Thanks bro,
I had one before ended happily for both parties, but now the present one is very sticky, to end it now might cause unexpected and unwanted hurt to the other party; TIME (taken too long already). DECISIVENESS and CONSCIENCENESS is the two that i am struggling..........

cybron
10-07-2004, 12:04 PM
agree... me too.... so siong hor.. :o but also good..if the lady boss keep rotate the girls there..... you know why?? you can have many short term relationship or lovers for period from 2 week to maybe longest 2 month.. no string attach as they must go back hometown after that.. unless u marriy her.. when they are gone. you change lovers again.. heeeeee... teo bo?? :D

My pay package cannot catch up with the long train of names in MY. Must be very selective to ensure $$$ worth 'invest' lor...................................

cybron
10-07-2004, 12:13 PM

Girls in MY
Yanzi
LingFei
Xiao Qing
Qing Qing
Mi Xue
Li Hua - back to china
xiao yun
Hai Yan - PDMM
ah May
Michelle - back to M'sia
Yao Yao
yan yan
yang yang
yuanyuan
PinPin
TongTong
XiaoLi

who wlse??

Girls in JM
Elaine
ANN
LiQing - PRC
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC

Updated 10/07/2004 12:15pm

gigantic_tk
10-07-2004, 05:06 PM
Let me compile all the relevant threads of these HDS at Golden Landmark here..

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=12707&highlight=glm Joo Mong at GLH
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=8082&highlight=glm My Saloon at GLH
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=15973&highlight=glm Golden Landmark

This is for easy reference for GLM HDS FR.

Darknites
10-07-2004, 07:42 PM
Wow... to think that I have only been away from the MY scene for a while, the stock is now overflowing from the place!

Anyway, the services still as per before? If the place really so full of gals, the lady boss should encourage the gals to accept "tabao" in order to lighten the load in those few cubicals..

hehe.. good for MY, good for us :D

Cheers,
Shadow

gigantic_tk
11-07-2004, 12:52 AM
There are 2 gals in JM I had tried:

Jackie (arm with tattoo)
Lilian or Lily (Kelly look alike)

both are in early thirtys.

dapian
11-07-2004, 12:54 AM
Girls in MY as on sat
Yanzi
LingFei
Xiao Qing
Qing Qing
xiao yun
Hai Yan - PDMM
ah May
Xiao yan
yang yang
Gigi
Coco
LuLu - looks cute lah
PinPin
TongTong
Xiao mun=juz arrive today
Xiao yu=veri chio

who wlse??

Girls in JM
Elaine
ANN
LiQing - PRC
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC

Updated 11/07/2004 12am[/QUOTE]

flameboy
11-07-2004, 01:02 AM
Always venture out to geylang and HC, just curious, what kind of services do the MY girls provide? BBBJ? BJ with cover? HJ? FJ? CIM? Thanks!

gigantic_tk
11-07-2004, 01:04 AM
[QUOTE=gigantic_tk]

Girls in MY as on Sun
Yanzi
LingFei
Xiao Qing
Qing Qing
xiao yun
Hai Yan - PDMM
ah May
Xiao yan
yang yang
Gigi
Coco
LuLu - looks cute lah
PinPin
TongTong
Xiao yu=veri chio

who wlse??

Girls in JMElaine
ANN
LiQing - PRC
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Jackie - Local
Lilian/Lily - Malaysian
Kelly - Malaysian/Sabah (return to hometown aredi)

Updated on 11 Jul 04 at 1.05 am SUNDAY....................

gigantic_tk
11-07-2004, 01:11 AM
Always venture out to geylang and HC, just curious, what kind of services do the MY girls provide? BBBJ? BJ with cover? HJ? FJ? CIM? Thanks!

If you are frequently visitors to CAT40, it is better than MY b'cos CAT40 are young gals and include BJ & FJ with cap. MY is like former "Black Window" concept and are quite open within low walls (5 feet height) cubicles. You stand up, the other walls can see your head liao..............only BJ now with cap and hardly offers FJ no doubt some bros claims he does it inside?

flameboy
11-07-2004, 01:15 AM
Thanks for the infor.

BTW, what is the damage like?

dapian
11-07-2004, 01:17 AM
Thanks for the infor.

BTW, what is the damage like?
$22 per hr for massage...for tips...ranges frm $30-$50

gigantic_tk
11-07-2004, 02:13 AM
So all the newbies better go early and join the Q either at MY or JM then.
Only early birds got the worms lor.....................................I be the crowd controller for that day liao.

cybron
11-07-2004, 02:19 AM
Girls in MY as on Sun
Yanzi
LingFei
Xiao Qing - MIA
Qing Qing
xiao yun
Hai Yan - PDMM
ah May
Xiao yan
yang yang
Gigi
Coco
LuLu - looks cute lah
PinPin
TongTong
Xiao yu=veri chio
Xiao Li

who wlse??

Girls in JM
Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
LiQing - PRC
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Jackie - Local
Lilian/Lily - Malaysian

Updated on 11 Jul 04 at 2.20 am SUNDAY....................[/QUOTE]

HSB2000
12-07-2004, 01:32 AM
Had try LuLu, personally feel that she look good at one glance, so so inside cubical, and can't really make it out of MY when we leave GLH together ard 10 plus. Her service is ok, give me a BBBJ, so so only but very hardworking :) Total damage: $22 + $50.

Tomahawk
12-07-2004, 10:49 AM
Girls in MY as on Sun
Yanzi
LingFei
Xiao Qing - MIA
Qing Qing
xiao yun
Hai Yan - PDMM
ah May
Xiao yan
yang yang
Gigi
Coco
LuLu - looks cute lah
PinPin
TongTong
Xiao yu=veri chio
Xiao Li
Can anyone tell me who xiao yun is? The only one I know of is the ang pai from the days gone by.

Tomahawk

cybron
12-07-2004, 11:23 AM
COLOR=Red]Girls in MY as on Sun[/COLOR]
Yanzi
LingFei
Xiao Qing - MIA
Qing Qing
xiao yun
Hai Yan - PDMM
ah May
yuan yuan - Busty
Xiao yan
yang yang
Gigi
Coco
LuLu - looks cute lah
PinPin
TongTong
Xiao yu=veri chio
Xiao Li

who wlse??

Girls in JM
Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
LiQing - PRC - PDMM
Xiao Hong - PRC - PDMM
Xiao Xin - PRC - PDMM
Jackie - Local
Lilian/Lily - Malaysian

[COLOR=Red]Updated on 12 Jul 04 at 11.25 am SUNDAY....................

mattrovers
12-07-2004, 07:55 PM
checked into hotel at 11.30am today with 1 cute gal from MY....
had tried her weeks ago in MY so today she asked me out i say ok lor...

everything sop and within 1 hr i bonked her 2 times.....
every accomodating and did a bbbj for me.......
try her in few positions and her moaning damn shiok...
check out hotel than drop her off outside GLH to go work....
she even claim she is too tired to work liao...hahahaha

BBBJ:6/10
FG: 8/10
damage:$100+$20Hotel

Tomahawk
12-07-2004, 10:15 PM
Brother mattrovers,

Care to share her name? By the way, didn't you have to pay MY for her time away?

Tomahawk

beavers
12-07-2004, 10:33 PM
checked into hotel at 11.30am today with 1 cute gal from MY....
had tried her weeks ago in MY so today she asked me out i say ok lor...

everything sop and within 1 hr i bonked her 2 times.....
every accomodating and did a bbbj for me.......
try her in few positions and her moaning damn shiok...
check out hotel than drop her off outside GLH to go work....
she even claim she is too tired to work liao...hahahaha

BBBJ:6/10
FG: 8/10
damage:$100+$20Hotel

Brother,

her name, please??? want to try lei...

ztone13
13-07-2004, 01:19 AM
Girls in JM
Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Kelly - Malaysian/Sabah (still working)
Carol - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
LiQing - PRC (Daring & flirting type)
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Jin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Lei Lei - PRC (New, start work on Mon night. Big Boob)
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
Jackie - Local ( no longer there)
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

Tried LiQing, enjoyable session. In the cubicle, I stripped her naked and have fun with her. Looked tired, maybe having a lot of fun with other customers before me.

Li Qing told me that all the new PRC girls are not PDMM and they are all in 20++.

gigantic_tk
13-07-2004, 12:42 PM
Look like JM and MY are going on "Trade War"
MY is 18 versus JM 13 gals.................cheong ahhh!!!!!... :D

sunshine_loh
13-07-2004, 01:50 PM
Look like JM and MY are going on "Trade War"
MY is 18 versus JM 13 gals.................cheong ahhh!!!!!... :D

All bros beware! Cheong with your eyes open. The place is getting too hot liao. A total of 30 odd girls and most of them are PRC! If I were the AV or ICA, do you think I would give this place a miss? Indeed it is a easy target with a lots of meat for me to fill up my work quota!

gigantic_tk
15-07-2004, 08:34 AM
[QUOTE=ztone13]Girls in JM
Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Carol - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Jin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

Tried Fei Fei yesterday, have an enjoyable one and half session with her, she goes topless for me to autoroam. She claimed to be singled and also worked at Las Vegas KTV in the late evening. Charged $40 for HJ and allowed fingering. This JM was crowded when I visited and seem that business was catching up there.................more are reported in the other 2 threads (that is the problem of too many similar threads being opened, dun know which thread to post now, initially at My Saloon at GLM, later find it more appropriate at JM Saloon, now I feel that i need to update it here liao...........

Tomahawk
15-07-2004, 03:47 PM
more are reported in the other 2 threads (that is the problem of too many similar threads being opened, dun know which thread to post now, initially at My Saloon at GLM, later find it more appropriate at JM Saloon, now I feel that i need to update it here liao...........
I notice this problem too. Why don't we do this:

Field Reports for MY: Post in the "MY Salon at GLH" thread
Field Reports for JM: Post in the "Joo Mong at GLH" thread

The latest list of girls in either salon should be posted in the respective threads above, as is the practice for health centres.

As for this thread, close it to avoid confusion. I appreciate cybron's good intentions in starting this thread, but things are getting complicated now.

Thanks.

Tomahawk

cybron
15-07-2004, 04:16 PM
Okay.. we stick to what bro Tomahawk mention ;)

Update of information on girls or movement chart in MY & JM and post here in "List of most updated MY girls and JM girls" thread

For Service Field Report (FR), Please post on

Thank you for Bro co-operation. :D Happy cheonging...

I notice this problem too. Why don't we do this:

The latest list of girls in either salon should be posted in the respective threads above, as is the practice for health centres.

As for this thread, close it to avoid confusion. I appreciate cybron's good intentions in starting this thread, but things are getting complicated now.

Thanks.

Tomahawk

sunshine_loh
15-07-2004, 04:24 PM
Aiyah! I recall there is one more thread titled "Goldenlandmark!!!!". There are quite a lots of info inside as well. What should we do with it? Let it dies on natural death? :)

Shyguy
15-07-2004, 04:40 PM
Aiyah! I recall there is one more thread titled "Goldenlandmark!!!!". There are quite a lots of info inside as well. What should we do with it? Let it dies on natural death? :)

Hmm... but the info is not so updated, rite? Think our bros' attention are on the young gals in MY. :)

cybron
15-07-2004, 04:47 PM
Bro bro... New generation replace older generation mah... :D like now we dun use oil lamp but we use ligh bulb.. heheeee :o

Aiyah! I recall there is one more thread titled "Goldenlandmark!!!!". There are quite a lots of info inside as well. What should we do with it? Let it dies on natural death?

sunshine_loh
15-07-2004, 04:57 PM
Okey, okey! let's us bury the "Golden Landmark!!!!" thread. Dont ever dig it out again. Actually it had already sunk deep into the bottom.

Tomahawk
15-07-2004, 05:30 PM
Okey, okey! let's us bury the "Golden Landmark!!!!" thread. Dont ever dig it out again. Actually it had already sunk deep into the bottom.
Also, as I suggested earlier, let this thread die a natural death too. So from now,

FR and latest updated list for MY: Post in "MY Salon at GLH" thread
FR and latest updated list for JM: Post in "Joo Mong at GLH" thread

Let's stick to just two threads from now.

Tomahawk

mattrovers
15-07-2004, 06:07 PM
how the hell do i post a pic here???

gigantic_tk
15-07-2004, 06:22 PM
The old Sam Forum, we can post attach spreadsheet, dun know this forum allows this.

I was thinking that in additional to simply the names of gal, it would be more informative to include more detail like:

Name of outlet / Gals
Complexion/boob size
Weight
-----------------------------
Service (Massage skill/Hj/BJ etc) - here graded in term of max 5 stars
Overall - same as above.
-----------------------------
Remarks column for comments.

I had tried to retrieve that old spreadsheet I stored in my old PC but was corrupted hence no chance of viewing it. In fact that sheet has the list of all the HCs Samsters have visited and updated it with all the details, quite a master pieces of work for samsters here.

cybron
17-07-2004, 01:26 PM
Girls in MY
Yanzi
LingFei
Xiao Qing - MIA
Qing Qing
xiao yun
Hai Yan - chio PDMM
ah May - go to TP
yuan yuan - Busty
Xiao yan
yang yang
Gigi
Coco
LuLu - looks cute lah
PinPin
TongTong
Xiao yu=veri chio
Xiao Li
GerGer

who wlse??

Girls in JM

Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Carol - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Jin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

Updated on 17 Jul 04 at 01.25 pm SAT....................

flameboy
17-07-2004, 11:10 PM
Thanks for the guidence from some bros here, tried both joints once each since last weekend. However still blur blur over somethings.

1. Is $70 total too less? Was quoted $80 but remember some bro said $22 basic plus $30-$50 tip. When bargain to $70, girl face black black.

2. Both times never offer BJ. Just HJ. Must ask to get them to do BJ? Some more, I not seen girls taking out caps. Must bring own caps?

3. Both times went at peak period. Have to wait on barber chair long time with the girl pushing you here and there. Is this time considered in the 1 hr?

4. Strip to undies in the cubicles or continue with semi dressed status?

Can anyone clarify? Thanks!

ztone13
18-07-2004, 12:22 AM
Thanks for the guidence from some bros here, tried both joints once each since last weekend. However still blur blur over somethings.

1. Is $70 total too less? Was quoted $80 but remember some bro said $22 basic plus $30-$50 tip. When bargain to $70, girl face black black.

2. Both times never offer BJ. Just HJ. Must ask to get them to do BJ? Some more, I not seen girls taking out caps. Must bring own caps?

3. Both times went at peak period. Have to wait on barber chair long time with the girl pushing you here and there. Is this time considered in the 1 hr?

4. Strip to undies in the cubicles or continue with semi dressed status?

Can anyone clarify? Thanks!

1. $70 (total) definitely enough for HJ. But if u ask for BJ maybe they will charge you more. But depends. Btw which shop does this "black face" girl belongs to?

2. Yes, it is better to ask them whether they provide BJ and the price before the action. U can bring your own cap but they surely have that.

3. No, the time starts only u enter the cubicle. but i not sure if the gal start massage u on the barber will they consider this in the hour. Last time this happened to me when I was at MY.

4. JM = Naked/undies. MY not sure, last time was semi dressed.

gigantic_tk
18-07-2004, 12:58 AM
1. $70 (total) definitely enough for HJ. But if u ask for BJ maybe they will charge you more. But depends. Btw which shop does this "black face" girl belongs to?

2. Yes, it is better to ask them whether they provide BJ and the price before the action. U can bring your own cap but they surely have that.

3. No, the time starts only u enter the cubicle. but i not sure if the gal start massage u on the barber will they consider this in the hour. Last time this happened to me when I was at MY.

4. JM = Naked/undies. MY not sure, last time was semi dressed.

The norm is $22 + $30 (HJ) or $50 (BJ) or total damage $52 (HJ) or $72 (BJ).

The new PRC seem to be charging higher price. That day at JM, this newbie wanted me to pay $50 for HJ, but I refused and finally compromise to gave her $40 for HJ and the one and half hours session cost me $73.00 liao.

All the while, the time clocked once you are sitted in Barber Chair regardless whether you are being waiting for cubicle or not. Anyway the gals will start massage you while you are sitted in the barber chair and that is where service commences lor.

This gal at JM strip me completely liao and she goes topless with only undies to HJ me while allowing me to autoroam her even inside her panties lor....... :D

Who is this gal, refers to my report earlier lor.................................

flameboy
18-07-2004, 01:37 AM
Thanks Bro gigantic_tk & ztone13,

The girl who black face me in JM. Seems like I was over charged for the HJ. Also, the lady boss kept calling out our time is over regardless of the 40 mins wait on the barber chair for a cubicle.

cybron
19-07-2004, 12:45 PM
Girls in MY
massage 1 hr = $22 + HJ =$30 or BJ/BBBJ +$50

Yanzi - young but service lack
LingFei - promising
Xiao Qing - MIA
Qing Qing - nice figuare
xiao yun
Hai Yan - chio PDMM and gf feeling
ah May - MIA or regular pls call her make booking
NanNan - MIA or regular pls call her if not can get number from me.
yuan yuan - Busty
Xiao yan
yang yang - busty
Gigi - lain look
Coco - lian look
LuLu - looks cute lah
PinPin
TongTong
Xiao mun
Xiao yu=veri chio
Xiao Li
GerGer

who wlse??

Girls in JM

massage 1 hr = $22 + HJ =$40/$50 or BJ/BBBJ +$60

Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Carol - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Jin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

Updated on 19 Jul 04 at 01.45 pm Mon....................

ol'coyote
19-07-2004, 01:55 PM
[COLOR=Red]Girls in JM

Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Carol - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Jin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

Updated on 19 Jul 04 at 01.45 pm Mon....................

err...u left out this...
massage 1 hr = $22 + HJ =$40/$50 or BJ/BBBJ +$60 or fj +$78
see me latest FR...hehe...

cybron
19-07-2004, 02:11 PM
Got FJ at $78?? how come so funny figuare?? better not to add in the rate, later bring MY/JM into trouble :D but anyway so far i know and update only very limited ger willing to do FJ.. so far i know only 2 ger that do FJ but charging at $100 + hotel $20.

You can PM me to find out more. ;)

Sorry sorry bro.. I will not add the FJ rate in there... But we can share in PM for some bro who wish to know.. Any bro who who to know, please PMed bro ol'coyote for more information.

Thank for understanding...

err...u left out this...
massage 1 hr = $22 + HJ =$40/$50 or BJ/BBBJ +$60 or fj +$78
see me latest FR...hehe...

ol'coyote
19-07-2004, 02:15 PM
Got FJ at $78?? how come so funny figuare?? better not to add in the rate, later bring MY/JM into trouble :D but anyway so far i know and update only very limited ger willing to do FJ.. so far i know only 2 ger that do FJ but charging at $100 + hotel $20.

You can PM me to find out more. ;)

Sorry sorry bro.. I will not add the FJ rate in there... But we can share in PM for some bro who wish to know.. Any bro who who to know, please PMed bro ol'coyote for more information.

Thank for understanding...

$78 cos me paid $100 incl the hour's charge ($22)...hehe...

cybron
19-07-2004, 02:20 PM
heee.. o i c... upz ur +2 rep.. thk for sharing all your "RAW" action ah.. heeeee :o

Any "RAW" action in MY b4 then?

"RAW" action good for reading only... Bro pls tried to use CD if possible.. :D

$78 cos me paid $100 incl the hour's charge ($22)...hehe...

ol'coyote
19-07-2004, 02:29 PM
heee.. o i c... upz ur +2 rep.. thk for sharing all your "RAW" action ah.. heeeee :o

Any "RAW" action in MY b4 then?

"RAW" action good for reading only... Bro pls tried to use CD if possible.. :D

tks for up-ing me reps...but me really no interested in those reps...
if got +100 or -100...me oso not bothered...anyway tks for it...
yes...me had 'RAW' actions in MY b4...FRs up long ago...
got saboed by some fella for showing me FR to the gal...
she went ard asking me frens for me contact...hiaz...
since then...me no post names of the gals liow...

cybron
19-07-2004, 02:32 PM
yaya.. it will be good not to post the name out there... unless maybe good bro that PMed you.. then maybe u can consider.. :D

Anyway i really enjoy your "RAW" action...... wondering you are the father of how many childrens.. heeeeee :o

So far which "RAW" action you find it the best enjoying then?

tks for up-ing me reps...but me really no interested in those reps...
if got +100 or -100...me oso not bothered...anyway tks for it...
yes...me had 'RAW' actions in MY b4...FRs up long ago...
got saboed by some fella for showing me FR to the gal...
she went ard asking me frens for me contact...hiaz...
since then...me no post names of the gals liow...

beavers
19-07-2004, 11:42 PM
Girls in MY
Yanzi
LingFei
Xiao Qing - MIA
Qing Qing
xiao yun
Hai Yan - chio PDMM
ah May - go to TP
yuan yuan - Busty
Xiao yan
yang yang
Gigi
Coco
LuLu - looks cute lah
PinPin
TongTong
Xiao yu=veri chio
Xiao Li
GerGer

who wlse??

Girls in JM

Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Carol - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Jin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

Updated on 17 Jul 04 at 01.25 pm SAT....................

Brothers,

How good is the gerger?? wanted to try but my regular always stick with me when I go there...no chance to try..

fuc_99
20-07-2004, 12:02 AM
as a new here, i am wondering what's MY and JM

could u give exactly address and price?

great thanks

cybron
20-07-2004, 01:03 PM
Girls in MY

LingFei - promising
Xiao Qing - MIA
Qing Qing - nice figuare
xiao yun
yuan yuan - Busty - Go Home liao (updated 20/7/04)
Xiao yan
yang yang - busty
Gigi - lian look
Coco - lian look
LuLu - looks cute lah
PinPin
TongTong
Xiao mun
Xiao yu=veri chio
Xiao Li
GerGer

who wlse??

Girls in JM

Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Carol - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Jin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

Updated on 20 Jul 04 at 01.00 pm Tue....................

cybron
20-07-2004, 01:04 PM
Bro.. there is existing MY and JM thread... please get yourself update there.. ;)

as a new here, i am wondering what's MY and JM

could u give exactly address and price?

great thanks

wankmehappy
20-07-2004, 01:30 PM
went to the battlefield sat noon n decided to have some bite 1st b4 gng 4 action. notice there was tis fair, sweet looking, yellow colour dress meimei sitting wif this specky guy having lunch, cant stop looking @ her bec she really fair, tat SYT look. starting to hope tat she is working upstair. darm specky guy take so long time having lunch wif her, i kanna drink 3 cup of kopi. finally the pair seperated n i quickly follow tat gal. HAHAHA, she really working @ the base. waste no time, i ask 4 her. Xiao Yu(small rain) she intro herself. she started chatting wif me n i remenber i ever saw her name b4 so i ask if she ever been here n ans is yes. after some chatting, rubba here n there, she ask me if im gng to have svc. actually i was abit turn off when i saw her big dark nipple.... tell her tat i prefer 2 go htl n have fun, her ans was positive. decided 2 fix appt wif her later in the nite, cant wait 4 tat but have 2 hold my fire. ''U wan add more time?'' stupid question pop up again by tat mamasan... leave XY some tips n left. she remind me dun 4get 2 call her.
Ooopssssssss.... boss calling me liao.... gtg... later then post fr on XY
happyme :p

cybron
20-07-2004, 02:02 PM
Ohh... rem to post a FR after the night mission later.. heeee :D

went to the battlefield sat noon n decided to have some bite 1st b4 gng 4 action. notice there was tis fair, sweet looking, yellow colour dress meimei sitting wif this specky guy having lunch, cant stop looking @ her bec she really fair, tat SYT look. starting to hope tat she is working upstair. darm specky guy take so long time having lunch wif her, i kanna drink 3 cup of kopi. finally the pair seperated n i quickly follow tat gal. HAHAHA, she really working @ the base. waste no time, i ask 4 her. Xiao Yu(small rain) she intro herself. she started chatting wif me n i remenber i ever saw her name b4 so i ask if she ever been here n ans is yes. after some chatting, rubba here n there, she ask me if im gng to have svc. actually i was abit turn off when i saw her big dark nipple.... tell her tat i prefer 2 go htl n have fun, her ans was positive. decided 2 fix appt wif her later in the nite, cant wait 4 tat but have 2 hold my fire. ''U wan add more time?'' stupid question pop up again by tat mamasan... leave XY some tips n left. she remind me dun 4get 2 call her.

CPTMiller
20-07-2004, 02:14 PM
Action time...
:D

cybron
20-07-2004, 03:43 PM
Girls in MY

LingFei - promising
Xiao Qing - MIA
Qing Qing - nice figuare
xiao yun
yuan yuan - Busty - Go Home liao (updated 20/7/04)
Xiao yan
yang yang - busty
Gigi - lian look
Coco - lian look
LuLu - looks cute lah
Bingbing - from Harbin
TongTong
Xiao mun
Xiao yu=veri chio
Xiao Li
GerGer

who wlse??

Girls in JM

Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Carol - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Jin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

Updated on 20 Jul 04 at 03.45 pm Tue....................

gigantic_tk
20-07-2004, 04:19 PM
The rate at JM seemed to have checked up, all the while is $30 for HJ now the newbies seemed to be charging $40.00 inflated by 30%. BJ & BBBJ also increased by $10.00 to $60.00. Meaning that the rate there are $62 and $82 per one hour session. At this price I will prefer better services at tuina shop than JM...............Tuina shop average massage with HJ is only $70, at least you can have a better massage session with HJ there........change taste lor..

cybron
21-07-2004, 12:29 AM
agree.... at the rate we can have better TN else where... anyway I still stick to MY... cheaper better gers... :D

The rate at JM seemed to have checked up, all the while is $30 for HJ now the newbies seemed to be charging $40.00 inflated by 30%. BJ & BBBJ also increased by $10.00 to $60.00. Meaning that the rate there are $62 and $82 per one hour session. At this price I will prefer better services at tuina shop than JM...............Tuina shop average massage with HJ is only $70, at least you can have a better massage session with HJ there........change taste lor..

gigantic_tk
21-07-2004, 12:02 PM
It seems that that are many new members visiting MY & JM, last time I hardly encountered that I need to wait for half a hours at barber chair, nowsaday it seems to be a norm for this 2 saloons, maybe I visited there always at the wrong time lor.

Temporary gives these saloons a miss liao............................

cybron
21-07-2004, 12:10 PM
bro nro.. like me alway go there at about 9:30pm then sure got space and of coz get the chance to sent the ger home... but then also limited ger to choose becoz some of them go to KTV to works liao :D

It seems that that are many new members visiting MY & JM, last time I hardly encountered that I need to wait for half a hours at barber chair, nowsaday it seems to be a norm for this 2 saloons, maybe I visited there always at the wrong time lor.

Temporary gives these saloons a miss liao............................

cybron
21-07-2004, 12:12 PM
Girls in MY

LingFei - promising
Xiao Qing - MIA
Qing Qing - nice figuare
xiao yun
Xiao yan
yang yang - busty
Gigi - lian look
Coco - lian look
LuLu - looks cute lah
Bingbing - from Harbin
TongTong - from Harbin
Xiao mun
Xiao yu=veri chio
Xiao Li
GerGer

who wlse??

Girls in JM

Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Carol - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Jin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

Updated on 21 Jul 04 at 12.15 pm Wed....................

gigantic_tk
21-07-2004, 12:19 PM
bro nro.. like me alway go there at about 9:30pm then sure got space and of coz get the chance to sent the ger home... but then also limited ger to choose becoz some of them go to KTV to works liao :D

I always been there between 2 to 4 pm, seems that many bros also like me "makan Ular" or "eat snake" during this hours liao.......]

Had been to MY at night once, sometimes back, about 8.00++pm that place was too dark and the TV is screening Karaoke Songs liao.....and too noisy.

wankmehappy
21-07-2004, 04:55 PM
Ohh... rem to post a FR after the night mission later.. heeee :D
bro, haven bonk her yet leh. call her again to comfirm appt but she say going disco wif customer. not free n ask me call again this wkend. WTF, i promise myself i sure bonk her until she beg for mercy.
will post FR once conquer target area.

wankmehappy
21-07-2004, 04:57 PM
bro, just checking whether issit better to go b4 lunch as i notice there b lesser ppls there. easier for action.

Tomahawk
21-07-2004, 05:15 PM
bro, just checking whether issit better to go b4 lunch as i notice there b lesser ppls there. easier for action.

MY is definitely quieter if you go before lunch. Less brudders around, less crowding. But it will also mean some girls aren't there yet. Not all girls report for work at 10:30am or 11:00am. Some might come after lunch. Best is to call your girl up to ask.

Tomahawk

sunshine_loh
21-07-2004, 07:23 PM
MY is definitely quieter if you go before lunch. Less brudders around, less crowding. But it will also mean some girls aren't there yet. Not all girls report for work at 10:30am or 11:00am. Some might come after lunch. Best is to call your girl up to ask.

Tomahawk

The best timing is between 2 to 4 pm. You will be able to get all of the gals and could avoid the lunch time crowd and the after-office-before-dinner crowd. The super peak period is from 5 to 8 pm. People like to have dessert first before going back home for dinner. Quite a lots of regulars with pre-booking will go after 9.30pm to have a good and quiet session with their gals. :)

dapian
21-07-2004, 10:33 PM
[QUOTE=cybron]Girls in MY

LingFei - promising n friendly
Xiao Qing - MIA back on aug
Qing Qing -normal
ah May -old timer
NanNan - mia
Xiao yan -old-timer
yang yang - gone back
Gigi - lian look
Coco -friendly
LuLu - looks cute lah
Bingbing - go back on aug02
TongTong - go back on aug02
Xiao yu aka little rain=veri chio cum busty
Xiao Li aka lulu
GerGer[looks ok]
xiao ting -mature looking
guai guai aka xiao pu diao

Girls in JM

Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Carol - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Jin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss
Updated on 21 Jul 04

Tomahawk
22-07-2004, 12:39 AM
The best timing is between 2 to 4 pm. You will be able to get all of the gals and could avoid the lunch time crowd and the after-office-before-dinner crowd. The super peak period is from 5 to 8 pm. People like to have dessert first before going back home for dinner. Quite a lots of regulars with pre-booking will go after 9.30pm to have a good and quiet session with their gals. :)
Well, going between 2pm and 4pm means not being able to get the girls "fresh". By that I mean you won't be able to devour their clean bodies. Hahaha... I still prefer to arrive before lunchtime. :cool:

Tomahawk

gigantic_tk
22-07-2004, 06:38 PM
Any ideas who are the MY gals will be there at 10.00am.?

At JM, Anna and Elaine always the early birds there, and I won't be going there at this time, sure to kenna this Elaine one, if no other gals are around.

Perhaps, at MY hopefully May is there...................................hope to zoommmm there one of these morning lor.

Shyguy
22-07-2004, 07:06 PM

At JM, Anna and Elaine always the early birds there, and I won't be going there at this time, sure to kenna this Elaine one, if no other gals are around.

Perhaps, at MY hopefully May is there...................................hope to zoommmm there one of these morning lor.

I have been there twice in the past month ard 10.30am, only has seen May and lady boss doing 'area cleaning' in the shop :D

sunshine_loh
22-07-2004, 09:14 PM

10 am is too early as the lady boss will usually come at 10.30am and May always arrives early to clean up the area and wash the towels. The place is brightly lighted. The lady boss is only helping out if May is around. That's why May is the lady boss pet. I have been there early as well but feel paiseh to ask May to attend to me. So end up wait for an hour for May to complete the cleaning and dim the light before going into the cubicle.

Some gals do arrive early to get an early queue from the lady boss worklist. They operate in a rotation system and if the customer does not pick a particular gal, lady boss will assign the gal based on the sequence in the arrival timelist. There is a cut off time also, if the gal arrive after 3pm, she will not be in the list. She could only get customer who specially picks her and she would not be assigned by the lady boss to attend to those non-choosy customers. :)

Tomahawk
23-07-2004, 11:38 AM
I have been there twice in the past month ard 10.30am, only has seen May and lady boss doing 'area cleaning' in the shop :D
Then I must have missed you. I was there twice recently around 10:30am too. The first time, only May and the lady boss was there. I arrived slightly later on my second trip. A couple other girls were around by then. Kekeke...

Tomahawk

cybron
24-07-2004, 07:01 PM
Girls in MY

Qing Qing -normal
ah May -old timer
NanNan - mia
Xiao yan -old-timer
yang yang - gone back
Gigi - lian look
Coco -friendly
LuLu - looks cute lah
Xiao Li aka lulu
GerGer[looks ok]
Kwai Kwai??

Girls in JM

Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Carol - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Jin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

Updated on 24 Jul 04

cybron
24-07-2004, 07:08 PM
Xiao li and LuLu..same girl? I know LuLu do CIM but not Xiao Li..any one can confirm this?

KIAA
24-07-2004, 07:26 PM
Xiao li and LuLu..same girl? I know LuLu do CIM but not Xiao Li..any one can confirm this?

she told me her real name is Xiao Li n she uses LuLu in MY. but im not sure whether she use back her real name in MY after certain period cos i've not been MY for 3wks liao.

cybron
25-07-2004, 02:01 PM
Xiao Lu aka LuLu.. is student? or visitng pass? any advice?

she told me her real name is Xiao Li n she uses LuLu in MY. but im not sure whether she use back her real name in MY after certain period cos i've not been MY for 3wks liao.

KIAA
27-07-2004, 11:31 AM
Xiao Lu aka LuLu.. is student? or visitng pass? any advice?

shld be taking visiting pass coz she told me she is trying out a month in MY.

cybron
27-07-2004, 11:52 AM
Hear from a one of the bro mention that MY got 5 more new gers? any one got any update of the ger already... bro sunshine... come come advice me... :D

I need to update the list... any bro who have tried any ger not listed in the list. please update me...

thank you ya... ;)

cybron
27-07-2004, 11:54 AM
Thank.. talk to her.. already comfirm her status... she is Xiao Li aka lulu..She on vistor pass.. but now in Thialand liao... she will be back on wed.. any bro picking her up in T1?? heee any takers? ;)

shld be taking visiting pass coz she told me she is trying out a month in MY.

sunshine_loh
27-07-2004, 12:17 PM
Hear from a one of the bro mention that MY got 5 more new gers? any one got any update of the ger already... bro sunshine... come come advice me... :D

I need to update the list... any bro who have tried any ger not listed in the list. please update me...

thank you ya... ;)

Aiyah! MY currently close shop liao lah! All the gals are flying all over the island looking for new lobang at the moment. So nothing is certain. You thought the gals signed contract with MY meh. When MY reopen, definitely some gals will never turn up again.

cybron
27-07-2004, 12:37 PM
hahhaaa.. shout for you then u appear ah.. heeeee :o where those butterflies go to..... i like butterflies.. heeeee :D

Aiyah! MY currently close shop liao lah! All the gals are flying all over the island looking for new lobang at the moment. So nothing is certain. You thought the gals signed contract with MY meh. When MY reopen, definitely some gals will never turn up again.

gigantic_tk
27-07-2004, 01:57 PM
If you are driving in Malaysia, do take note of the advice below. Please
pass this on to your friends.

Subject: Avoid driving over newspapers strewn on the Road

It would appear that this technique has reached Malaysia from Indonesia.
Life here is getting more like in Indonesia these days. This story which
was circulated to me reminds me of the traps set in certain parts of
Jakarta by robbers. Some people have lost their lives over this.

They drive into certain lonely roads in Jakarta to find pieces of wood
with nails in them on the road. This causes their tyres to go flat. If they
get out of their cars, they are set upon by robbers who will take everything
in their cars, wallets, anything valuable and sometimes their lives.

Avoid driving over newspapers strewn on the Road - a new trap set by
Robbers. This incident happened some where in KL and forwarded to me by
A friend. This person was driving alone at night when he saw newspapers
Lying around in the middle of the road. Without giving it much thought, he
Drove pass the stack of papers. No one would expect to find heaps of rocks
and stones beneath the papers!! Wanting to know the damage to his car, he
stopped to check. Need I say more? The moment he got out of his car, he
was robbed by a group of guys and lost his properties/belongings.

Just imagine what would have happen if this had happen to a
girl/woman...

So folks, please be careful, do not stop when you're driving alone at
night no matter what! Avoid driving over the papers if you see newspapers
lying on the road, this could be a new trick for the desparate fraternity out
there!!

sotong hand
27-07-2004, 06:25 PM
hey bro out there! anyone tried this girl call kwai kwai from MY? :)

sotong hand
27-07-2004, 06:37 PM
hey bro out there! anyone tried this girl call kwai kwai from MY? :)

dapian
29-07-2004, 04:11 PM

LingFei -dunno when cumin back
Xiao yan-old-timer
Qing Qing-normal
Hai Yan -sweet
ah May -old-timer
Gigi - cumin back
Coco - cumin back
LuLu -cumin back soon
Bingbing - gone back
TongTong -gone back
rourou
Xiao mun
Xiao yu-gone back
GerGer-gone back
guaiguai-gonin back aug02
anan-new juz arrive..
jessica_new juz arrive..
heard frm my my frd u wont miss a thing frm tis two new gal on the blk

[COLOR=Red]Updated on 29 Jul 04

Tomahawk
29-07-2004, 04:21 PM
Bingbing - gone back
TongTong -gone back

Anyone tried Yanzi these few days? Has her service improved?

I thought Bingbing and Tongtong will be leaving only on 2 Aug? So fast gone liao?

Tomahawk

cybron
29-07-2004, 07:16 PM
So many ger gone liao?? Bro Sunshine can you pls confirm this.. I going to update the movement chart.. :o

Girls in MY

LingFei -dunno when cumin back
Xiao yan-old-timer
Qing Qing-normal
Hai Yan -sweet
ah May -old-timer
Gigi - cumin back
Coco - cumin back
LuLu -cumin back soon
Bingbing - gone back
TongTong -gone back
rourou
Xiao mun
Xiao yu-gone back
GerGer-gone back
guaiguai-gonin back aug02
anan-new juz arrive..
jessica_new juz arrive..
heard frm my my frd u wont miss a thing frm tis two new gal on the blk

[COLOR=Red]Updated on 29 Jul 04

cybron
29-07-2004, 07:20 PM
Girls in MY

Qing Qing -normal
ah May -old timer
NanNan - mia
Xiao yan -old-timer
yang yang - gone back
Gigi - lian look
Coco -friendly
LuLu aka Xiao Li - looks cute lah
GerGer[looks ok]
Kwai Kwai??
A Nan - new stock
Jessica - new stock
rourou - new stock
Xiao mun - new stock

Girls in JM

Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Carol - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Jin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

Updated on 29 Jul 04 07:20pm

sunshine_loh
30-07-2004, 11:05 AM
Bro cybron,

Sorry, late reply. I only know that Coco and Gigi had gone to a neighbouring country and will make a come back soon. Lately, I am targetting them so must know their movement lah. One other new gal not listed is Lily, a super skinny and tall gal. Age about mid 20s. :)

cybron
30-07-2004, 01:32 PM
Girls in MY

LingFei - promising n friendly - back to China coming for action in about 1 month time.
Qing Qing -normal
ah May -old timer
NanNan - MIA - Bro can PM for her contact or her new location
Xiao yan -old-timer
Gigi - lian look - out of town be back soon
Coco -friendly out of town be back soon
LuLu aka Xiao Li - looks cute lah - going back on 04 Aug
GerGer[looks ok]
Kwai Kwai??
A Nan - new stock
Jessica - new stock
rourou - new stock
Xiao mun - new stock
Lily - skinny,20 - new stock

Girls in JM

Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Carol - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Jin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

Updated on 30 Jul 04 01:30pm

dapian
30-07-2004, 06:01 PM

LingFei - promising n friendly - back to China coming for action in about 1 month time.
Qing Qing -normal
ah May -old timer
Xiao yan -old-timer
Gigi - lian look -back today
Coco -friendly-back today
LuLu aka Xiao Li - looks cute lah - going back on 04 Aug
Bingbing - gone back
TongTong - gone back
Xiao yu aka little rain=veri chio cum busty[gone back]
GerGer[looks ok]gone back
guai guai aka xiao pu diao [going back aug01]
An An - new stock
Jessica - new stock
rourou - new stock
Xiao mun - new stock
Lily - skinny n tall - new stock[may's cousin???]
Xiao Hong-new stock

Updated on 30 Jul 04

dapian
30-07-2004, 06:06 PM
So many ger gone liao?? Bro Sunshine can you pls confirm this.. I going to update the movement chart.. :o

knn still need to be cfm by others????

asiancigar
31-07-2004, 09:52 AM
Went to JM 2 days ago to check out for the first time.

Walking in itself is quite an experience, place is dimly lid, cashier on the left, 3 hair cutting chairs on the right and at 12 oclock are 2 cubicles... a few ah cheks and at least 8 girls (various size, shape and color)

Had this PRC LiQing, abt 26 yrs old, sliky smooth white skin with lovely 33B tits (1 nipple is inverted)... so-so massage coz i think they r there just to concentrate on our cock. After 10 mins of rubbing back, she asked the magic question... i replied whats available,.. HJ, BJ, BBJ, FJ and hotel romp

I settled for BBJ and she did it with much finese, good suction and action... must say that she loves to suck cock... used hot tea which was nice. She allowed me to take off her panties, stroke, dig (wet wet wet) and finally CIM.

Paid $80 for everything.

Face: 8/10
Tits: 8/10 (if u like inverted nipples, which i do)
Skin: 9/10 (fair and smooth)
Legs: 5/10 (a bit fleshy around the butt)
Massage: 3/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10

Might return but not likely coz the place is rather dingy... do not mind taking her to a hotel for a 2 hr complete (with anal) bonking session though..

cybron
31-07-2004, 04:10 PM
no lar.... bro sunshine almost full time there mah..... relax relax lar bro... :D

knn still need to be cfm by others????

cybron
31-07-2004, 04:14 PM
Girls in MY

Qing Qing -normal
ah May -old timer
Xiao yan -old-timer
Gigi - lian look - back on 31 Aug 04
Coco -friendly-back on 31 Aug 04
LuLu aka Xiao Li - looks like "xu ru yun" and she can really sing - work till on 10 Aug
An An - new stock
Jessica - new stock
rourou - new stock
Xiao mun - new stock
Xiao Hong-new stock
Who else....

Girls in JM

Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Carol - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
LiQing - PRC (Daring & flirting type), BBBJ, can do booking in hotel
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Jin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

Updated on 31 Jul 04 04:15pm

sunshine_loh
31-07-2004, 07:36 PM
One new gal Lingling just arrived this afternoon. Actually she had ever worked in MY a year ago for a shortwhile. Those old birds might know this gal. Long hair, fair skin, in her late 20s, look is above average, not a stumming beauty but her asset is quite good with at least a B cup. Very socialable but dont know her service becos never try. :)

cybron
02-08-2004, 12:13 PM
Girls in MY

Qing Qing -normal
ah May -old timer
Xiao yan -old-timer
LuLu aka Xiao Li - looks like "xu ru yun" and she can really sing - work till on 10 Aug
An An - new stock
Jessica - new stock
rourou - new stock
Xiao mun - new stock
Xiao Hong-new stock
LingLing - Latest stock ( was in MY 12 month ago.. - any regulars for her?)
Who else....

Girls in JM

Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Carol - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
LiQing - PRC (Daring & flirting type), BBBJ, can do booking in hotel
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Jin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
Ah Meng/Moo(Dream(chinese))- PRC
Wei Wei - PRC (22 years old started work on 31/07
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

Updated on 02 AUG 04 12:15pm

dapian
04-08-2004, 04:17 AM

Qing Qing -normal [is she juz workin part-time???]
ah May -old timer
Xiao yan -old-timer
Gigi - lian look -gone back
An An - new stock
Jessica aka qiqi - new stock[recommended]
rourou - new stock
Xiao mun - new stock
Xiao Hong-new stock[dunno izzit may's frd honghong]
ivy-new stock
yuki-new stock [recommended]

Girls in JM

Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Carol - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
LiQing - PRC [gone back]
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Jin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
Wei Wei - PRC (22 years old started work on 31/07 [recommended]
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

[COLOR=Red]Updated on 04 AUG 04

cybron
07-08-2004, 01:37 PM
Girls in MY

ah May -old timer
Xiao yan -old-timer
Gigi - lian look -gone back
Coco -friendly-BIG BOOB - still working in MY?
An An - new stock
rourou - new stock
Xiao mun - new stock
Xiao Hong-new stock[dunno izzit may's frd honghong]
ivy-new stock - BIG BOOB
yuki-new stock [recommended] - look like Teresa Teng?

Girls in JM

Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Carol - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
LiQing - PRC [gone back]
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Jin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC - got many supporter...
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

[COLOR=Red]Updated on 07 AUG 04 01: 40pm

dapian
09-08-2004, 06:15 AM

ah May -old timer
Xiao yan -old-timer
Gigi - lian look -gone back till further notice
An An - leave for new joint
rourou - new stock but not always there
Xiao Hong-new stock Gin moi one[dunno izzit may's frd honghong]
ivy-new stock
Wen Wen-new stock

Girls in JM

Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Carol - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
LiQing - PRC [gone back]
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Jin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

[COLOR=Red]Updated on 9 AUG 04

alsahaf
09-08-2004, 12:09 PM
Can anyone confirm if Carol is still working? Some earlier posts reported her as retired.

Thanks.

ztone13
09-08-2004, 09:21 PM
Can anyone confirm if Carol is still working? Some earlier posts reported her as retired.

Thanks.

Yes. she gone. :)

ktvbaby
09-08-2004, 11:36 PM
Why JM price for HJ and BBBJ is expensive than MY?

cybron
10-08-2004, 12:28 AM
bro.. it mention by some bro.. maybe the price already drop in order to match MY.. any bro can confirm this? :mad:

Why JM price for HJ and BBBJ is expensive than MY?

alsahaf
10-08-2004, 12:52 AM
bro.. it mention by some bro.. maybe the price already drop in order to match MY.. any bro can confirm this? :mad:

Never even knew it was more expensive. Been paying $50 for 1 hr sessions since the start.

alsahaf
10-08-2004, 01:27 AM
Yes. she gone. :)

Damn. Anyone has her contact still? Pls PM me?

MrBond
10-08-2004, 02:50 PM

ah May -old timer
Xiao yan -old-timer
ivy-new stock
Wen Wen-new stock

Girls in JM

Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Carol - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
LiQing - PRC [gone back]
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Jin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

[COLOR=Red]Updated on 9 AUG 04

miss MY ger little rain

ika_tomas
10-08-2004, 03:32 PM
Girls in MY

Qing Qing -normal
ah May -old timer
Xiao yan -old-timer
An An - new stock
Jessica - new stock
rourou - new stock
Xiao mun - new stock
Xiao Hong-new stock
Who else....

Been out of action from MY for like about half a year, just happened to be in the area last week and decided to pop in, wow shocking! Flood of new gals and way more cubicles! :p And the best part was that the lady boss still recognised me! Really a good feeling!

Ended up calling lily (Can anyone confirm if she's really May's cousin?) Tall skinny, not really a looker but really really chatty and friendly. Skill level and bod so so only but full marks for effort. :)

cybron
10-08-2004, 04:56 PM
i thot.. little rain aka xiao yun.. go back liao?? pls advice.. if YES i will add her back to the list :o

miss MY ger little rain

ika_tomas
11-08-2004, 11:22 AM
i thot.. little rain aka xiao yun.. go back liao?? pls advice.. if YES i will add her back to the list :o

Is she still at MY? Din see her the last time I popped down. Damn she gives like really really good service. :)

cybron
11-08-2004, 11:40 AM
hahaha.. got see the comments on the list a not.. heeeee :D

yan zi sucks big time. Pay her some more kana scold...Sigh... Hope lady boss kick her out...

CHAMPION_4EVER
11-08-2004, 01:58 PM
Hi Bro

Some Q when visiting MY or JM...I planning to make my first visit there...
- Who and when to pay the money for the massage and special?
- Need to bring "tao tao" ourselves for bj?
- Need to make a booking thru phone? If yes...the number please?
- Which saloon to go for nowadays? Why?
- How to get to the place(GLH) by mrt? Address please...
- Any PRC to recommend? (I am asking for good massage, good attitude, fair complexion, big and firm boobs, pretty face of cos...)
- The market price for the damages there?

Any experience bro going today, maybe I can tag along too...
I hope the answer to these questions will answer to those new cheongster interested in going there too...I hope I am not too long winded...Thanks!!!

Cheers
Champ

gigantic_tk
11-08-2004, 04:18 PM
Hi Bro

Some Q when visiting MY or JM...I planning to make my first visit there...
- Who and when to pay the money for the massage and special?
- Need to bring "tao tao" ourselves for bj?
- Need to make a booking thru phone? If yes...the number please?
- Which saloon to go for nowadays? Why?
- How to get to the place(GLH) by mrt? Address please...
- Any PRC to recommend? (I am asking for good massage, good attitude, fair complexion, big and firm boobs, pretty face of cos...)
- The market price for the damages there?

Any experience bro going today, maybe I can tag along too...
I hope the answer to these questions will answer to those new cheongster interested in going there too...I hope I am not too long winded...Thanks!!!

Cheers
Champ

See the same repeated message here again - 3rd time liao................. Dun know whether there is any penalty for broadcasting in 3 threads for an answer............................hehehe.

CHAMPION_4EVER
11-08-2004, 04:47 PM
Sorry all bro for posting so many times...cos I going this evening and having some doubts really stopping me from going there...I hope to get an wonderful encounter there tonight...Aliyo!

gigantic_tk
11-08-2004, 04:56 PM
Sorry all bro for posting so many times...cos I going this evening and having some doubts really stopping me from going there...I hope to get an wonderful encounter there tonight...Aliyo!

You know why we call this a cheonging session, cheong in a sense that you do first, enjoy it first and thinks about it later. If your mind has casted too much doubt for you, better dun cheong lor. There are many things to worry, STD, HIV and a whole range of STD diseases awaiting to infest you if you are unlucky.........................risks is everywhere, you risk yourself to enjoy yourself but play it in a safe ways......................'wear protective helmet' at all times.

cybron
11-08-2004, 09:23 PM
well said!.. yes yes agree... give me a high FIVE :D

You know why we call this a cheonging session, cheong in a sense that you do first, enjoy it first and thinks about it later. If your mind has casted too much doubt for you, better dun cheong lor. There are many things to worry, STD, HIV and a whole range of STD diseases awaiting to infest you if you are unlucky.........................risks is everywhere, you risk yourself to enjoy yourself but play it in a safe ways......................'wear protective helmet' at all times.

cybron
13-08-2004, 01:49 PM
Girls in MY

ah May -old timer
Xiao yan -old-timer
ivy-new stock
Wen Wen-new stock
ANAN

Girls in JM

Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Carol - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
LiQing - PRC [gone back]
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Jin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
cheng cheng
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

[COLOR=Red]Updated on 13 AUG 04

cybron
14-08-2004, 12:19 PM
Girls in MY

ah May -old timer
Xiao yan -old-timer
ivy-new stock
Wen Wen-new stock
ANAN

Girls in JM

Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Carol - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
LiQing - PRC [gone back]
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Jin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Lei Lei - PRC (New, start work on Mon night. Big Boob) - go back liao..
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
cheng cheng
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

[COLOR=Red]Updated on 14 AUG 04

dapian
14-08-2004, 06:12 PM

ah May -old timer
Xiao yan -old-timer
Coco -friendly
An An-small size
Jessica aka qiqi -[recommended]
Lily - skinny n tall -[may's cousin]
Hong Hong-another skinny[related to may???]
ivy-bid boobs
yuki-theresa teng lookalike??? [recommended]
Wen Wen
Xiao wen-friendly
LuLu-latest stock{recommended by the gals there...gd skill????]

updated 14 aug04

fuc_99
14-08-2004, 10:36 PM
hi pals,

don't criticize me lazy, i have already using the search functioin, but JM and MY are too short to be a keyword. so please kindly enough to tell this newbie what do they mean

great thanks

alsahaf
15-08-2004, 02:28 PM
hi pals,

don't criticize me lazy, i have already using the search functioin, but JM and MY are too short to be a keyword. so please kindly enough to tell this newbie what do they mean

great thanks

I would like to help you but I am also too lazy to search for your question. What did you ask?

:)

ika_tomas
15-08-2004, 02:33 PM
Ouch, thats a good one.

Right below the waistline into the nuts!

Shyguy
15-08-2004, 03:51 PM
Girls in MY

ah May -old timer
Xiao yan -old-timer
ivy-new stock
Wen Wen-new stock
ANAN

[COLOR=Red]Updated on 14 AUG 04

I think Gigi is back, rite? I never see her b4 but the lady boss want to recommend a 'Gigi' to me when i was there yesterday. Or maybe it's another Gigi? :confused:

gigantic_tk
17-08-2004, 12:57 AM
Girls in MY

ah May -old timer
Xiao yan -old-timer
ivy-new stock
Wen Wen-new stock
ANAN

Girls in JM

Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Carol - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
LiQing - PRC [gone back]
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Jin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
cheng cheng
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

Updated on 14 AUG 04

Please take note that the present Xiao Yan at JM is not the old timer Xiao Yan. this Xiao Yan is in her mid 20s, fair and smooth with height of 1.6m. She claimed to be from Shanghai. She had been here only past 2 months and had extended her stay here. I have tried her twice within these 2 months period and her services is as good as May except she dun offers BBJ yet. A patience and quite quiet type with "B" boobs liao and wear g-string...................my overall rating 7/10 lor.

sotong hand
17-08-2004, 02:26 AM
any bro tried Yuki? :)

sunshine_loh
17-08-2004, 08:49 AM
Zenzen back from hometown to MY for a few days liao! Aiyo! No one updates her arrival! She is one of my favorite ger in the past. Sorry, no boob! Service is average only but very intelligent and good to chat. Notice that she has slimmed down quite a bit and become very skinny now. :)

cybron
17-08-2004, 01:56 PM
Girls in MY

ah May -old timer
Xiao yan
Gigi - lian look - back in action
Coco -friendly-back on 27 Aug 04
ivy- bid boobs
Wen Wen-new stock
Xiao wen-friendly
ANAN
who else??....

Girls in JM

Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Carol - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
LiQing - PRC [gone back]
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Jin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
cheng cheng
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

[COLOR=Red]Updated on 17 AUG 04 2pm

cybron
17-08-2004, 02:01 PM
woow.. u f*** her there.. u the man.. i dun think so any bro got that chance so far.. hahaaa.... got notice that on her left breast got some operationing marking a not? heeee....

does she still stay in geylang lor 34? i also sent her back b4.. heee but after her stuck up attitude i sent other ger back instead then she very tulan then dun ans my call then i let go long time ago.. heeeeee

if u r her customer then u look for other ger u sure kanna from her.. my frd also kanna from her.. haaa....

Woow got bf liao har.. then dun work in MY lar.. what kind of bf is that ah? opps... sorry sorry... maybe the bro from here hor.. .. anyway.. i am here to share... i dun care...

she should be the youngest in MY.. hope help herself by giving us better service if not she will lose out to all the new stock.. no regular.. eeee

Bro cybron, I saw your list le, thats why emphasis to other bros that the rating for yanzi is very very true, haha. touch her boobs can, touch other place cannot... shit. got 1 time, still tell me period, WHAT! Period still come work, we pay so much, not to see her period meh. Sigh... What a let down. At first when she came MY, wow... damn nice to talk to... I send her back a few times from work, and when I went there second time, I f*** her there, wow, damn wet, thought I hit jackpot, but who knows, third time, go there said she got bf le... sigh... then service sucks like shit....

cybron
17-08-2004, 02:03 PM
pointed noted.. list updated.. heeee :D

Please take note that the present Xiao Yan at JM is not the old timer Xiao Yan. this Xiao Yan is in her mid 20s, fair and smooth with height of 1.6m. She claimed to be from Shanghai. She had been here only past 2 months and had extended her stay here. I have tried her twice within these 2 months period and her services is as good as May except she dun offers BBJ yet. A patience and quite quiet type with "B" boobs liao and wear g-string...................my overall rating 7/10 lor. [/COLOR]

cybron
17-08-2004, 02:04 PM
Girls in MY

ah May -old timer
Xiao yan - mid 20s, fair and smooth, height of 1.6m. fr Shanghai
ivy- bid boobs
Wen Wen-new stock
Xiao wen-friendly
ANAN
who else??....

Girls in JM

Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Carol - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
LiQing - PRC [gone back]
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Jin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
cheng cheng
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

bbbjkim
17-08-2004, 04:30 PM
Kelly ifrom JM is not working liao. call her so many time and her boss says she is back to sabah.

Girls in MY

ah May -old timer
ivy- bid boobs
Wen Wen-new stock
Xiao wen-friendly
ANAN
who else??....

Girls in JM

Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Carol - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
LiQing - PRC [gone back]
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Jin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
cheng cheng
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

cybron
17-08-2004, 04:43 PM
Girls in MY

ah May -old timer
ivy- bid boobs
Wen Wen-new stock
Xiao wen-friendly
ANAN
who else??....

Girls in JM

Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Carol - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
LiQing - PRC [gone back]
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Jin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
cheng cheng
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

[COLOR=Red]Updated on 17 AUG 04 4:45pm

cybron
17-08-2004, 04:43 PM
Point noted.. already update the list..

Thank bro for updating.. :D

Kelly ifrom JM is not working liao. call her so many time and her boss says she is back to sabah.

dapian
17-08-2004, 05:44 PM
Girls in MY

ah May -old timer
Xiao yan -old-timer
Coco -friendly[goin back aug29]
An An-small size
Jessica aka qiqi
Lily - skinny n tall -[may's cousin]
Hong Hong-another skinny[related to may???]
ivy-bid boobs
yuki-theresa teng lookalike???
Wen Wen
Xiao wen-friendly
ZhenZhen[old stock]juz cum back frm china
ah shui
gigi[aredi gone back]
lingling[no longer there]

updated 17 aug04[/QUOTE]

cybron
17-08-2004, 06:43 PM
Girls in MY

Yanzi - young but service lack.. lotsa complain nowaday... :mad:
ah May -old timer
Coco -friendly-going on 29 Aug 04
ivy- bid boobs
Wen Wen-new stock
Xiao wen-friendly
ANAN
ZhenZhen[old stock]juz cum back frm china
ah shui
who else??....

Girls in JM

Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Carol - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Jin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
cheng cheng
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

[COLOR=Red]Updated on 17 AUG 04 6:45pm

alsahaf
17-08-2004, 06:48 PM
For JM.

Ann is going back to Msia to see her son this weekend. Will be gone for abt a week.

Carol I think quit.

Wei Wei. Anybody else have experience with her and find her quite money face? No butt, but face nice.

ahkong
18-08-2004, 02:02 PM
For JM.

Ann is going back to Msia to see her son this weekend. Will be gone for abt a week.

Carol I think quit.

Wei Wei. Anybody else have experience with her and find her quite money face? No butt, but face nice.

You are right is is money face!!! Bro read my FR post on Wei Wei :mad:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=12707&page=9&pp=15

Tomahawk
18-08-2004, 04:49 PM
Bro cybron, I saw your list le, thats why emphasis to other bros that the rating for yanzi is very very true, haha. touch her boobs can, touch other place cannot... shit. got 1 time, still tell me period, WHAT! Period still come work, we pay so much, not to see her period meh. Sigh... What a let down. At first when she came MY, wow... damn nice to talk to... I send her back a few times from work, and when I went there second time, I f*** her there, wow, damn wet, thought I hit jackpot, but who knows, third time, go there said she got bf le... sigh... then service sucks like shit....
woow.. u f*** her there.. u the man.. i dun think so any bro got that chance so far.. hahaaa.... got notice that on her left breast got some operationing marking a not? heeee....

HI Brother cybron,

Who's this chrislzh? I tried to look for that original posting but couldn't find it. In fact, this user account is not even there anymore. Kena kicked out liao?

Tomahawk

cybron
18-08-2004, 07:44 PM
maybe... i not to sure leh...

HI Brother cybron,

Who's this chrislzh? I tried to look for that original posting but couldn't find it. In fact, this user account is not even there anymore. Kena kicked out liao?

Tomahawk

alsahaf
18-08-2004, 10:19 PM
You are right is is money face!!! Bro read my FR post on Wei Wei :mad:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=12707&page=9&pp=15

Heh. I could see she damn money face, so I used the trick of not-negotiating price first. After the job, I just pay her the standard rate (which I pay all the JM girls for the same shit she did). She give sour face and ask for more, I show her wallet and say no more $ and after all this is standard rate. Guess what? She made me give her all my coins!!!!

Pretty face, but the money grubbing part (not that I really blame her, this line of work sucks - no pun intended) does put me off, so won't RTF.

Compared to Carol, I remember a few times I happy with her service, give her bigger notes ask her keep change she actually refused and made me keep the change instead.

owen10
18-08-2004, 11:12 PM
Heh. I could see she damn money face, so I used the trick of not-negotiating price first. After the job, I just pay her the standard rate (which I pay all the JM girls for the same shit she did). She give sour face and ask for more, I show her wallet and say no more $ and after all this is standard rate. Guess what? She made me give her all my coins!!!!

bro, such f***up, $$$ faced attitude shd nt b tolerated! she doesnt even deserve d few extra coins!i would juz ask her to take whatever in my wallet which i deemed reasonable to pay her ... well, dun touch my coins ... i need them to take transport home! :mad:

gigantic_tk
18-08-2004, 11:23 PM
bro, such f***up, $$$ faced attitude shd nt b tolerated! she doesnt even deserve d few extra coins!i would juz ask her to take whatever in my wallet which i deemed reasonable to pay her ... well, dun touch my coins ... i need them to take transport home! :mad:

dun touch my coins ... i need them to take transport home! . Welly said. I detest people taking money without providing the minimum services properly, furthermore want to con? Should give her a miss lor. Me, perhaps better donates the coins to charity.

ahkong
19-08-2004, 07:17 AM

Hehe she did ask me to give her more $, but luckily i put the rest of my $ in other place of the wallet. RTF definetly NO NO! :p

chrisluozehui
19-08-2004, 09:19 AM
Hi. I am back... formerly known as chrislzh. Didn't know which F***** went and told the girls abt this site. I was writing on my friend's story then kana scolded by him as the girl called him. Sigh... don't ever let me catch him....you will be dead.

Tomahawk
19-08-2004, 05:36 PM
Hi. I am back... formerly known as chrislzh. Didn't know which F***** went and told the girls abt this site. I was writing on my friend's story then kana scolded by him as the girl called him. Sigh... don't ever let me catch him....you will be dead.
I don't know what happened, but I think apparently some sore dick told Yanzi you had f***ed her there. She beh song and took action against you. No wonder I couldn't find your original posting!

If you read some of my earlier postings, I'm damn pissed off with this char bor too. Fancy kena scolded when I paid for her services! Cannot look at bra label, cannot pull her jeans down, cannot rock her in lotus position. Cannot do this, cannot do that. Then she maciam dead fish when I fingered her. Now as I type all these, I still feel damn angry!

That time one brother said he saw Yanzi standing alone at the lift lobby while the other girls were at work. Serves her right! I thought she had repented and perhaps I'd give her a second chance.

With this latest episode, I think SUAN LE BA!

Tomahawk

ktvbaby
19-08-2004, 06:39 PM
Any latest info on MY and JM girls still working in MY and JM after the raid. Anyone care to update the list.

cybron
19-08-2004, 07:17 PM
relax relax.. cool down bro.. heeee... gods bless you... ;)

I don't know what happened, but I think apparently some sore dick told Yanzi you had f***ed her there. She beh song and took action against you. No wonder I couldn't find your original posting!

If you read some of my earlier postings, I'm damn pissed off with this char bor too. Fancy kena scolded when I paid for her services! Cannot look at bra label, cannot pull her jeans down, cannot rock her in lotus position. Cannot do this, cannot do that. Then she maciam dead fish when I fingered her. Now as I type all these, I still feel damn angry!

That time one brother said he saw Yanzi standing alone at the lift lobby while the other girls were at work. Serves her right! I thought she had repented and perhaps I'd give her a second chance.

With this latest episode, I think SUAN LE BA!

Tomahawk

latebloomer
20-08-2004, 01:07 AM
Any latest info on MY and JM girls still working in MY and JM after the raid. Anyone care to update the list.

Spoke to AM of MY today.
Found out that 4 gls were taken from MY during the raid.
Including her cousin, Lily and frd, Xiao Hong, apparently a PDMM. She doesn't know where they were taken.

Only the gls working during the raid were taken. The others were told to leave, and so were the customers after taking down particulars. Apparently the officers took some pictures of the cubicles for evidence. Not sure if they took pics of customers as some are speculating....

sotong hand
20-08-2004, 01:37 AM
To all bros in this MY thread.............

Sorry but to kapo kapo abit..... In the actual facts, I think u guys already know that there are some AV (so call bros)following this forum very closing. All information here will be a good evidence to them. Do u think we shall carry on providing infromation to those AV and ended up with all these "cheong" place kana raid???????
Perhaps we should keep in low profile in this forum rather than having some lesser places of "interest" in future.

I strongly agree with bro monster.. you know the irony of this forum,, is true we get to find cheonging place easier and we get to know which girl provide the best service.. but bcos' of our action here,,we have shorten the lifespan of the particular cheonging place that we frequent.. although we can still find another place to do it,, but when u found a place where you are already so comfortable with,, especially if you found a girl that can give you that kind of satisfaction,, you won't even think of changing to another cheonging place. I'm sure some of the bros here have the same sentiment as me. I thought the reason for us to cheong is to be able to satisfy our personal needs? so why are we killing it with our own hands?? I know since the AV had already raid that place but are we going to destroy another? Or can we not add anymore damage to the place?? Who knows?? there maybe a chance of it reviving from this tragedy. I'm sorry if i said too much.. But is really my personal opinion... hope the bros out there don't take it to heart..

cheers...

latebloomer
20-08-2004, 02:07 AM
But isn't this a Catch-22 situation?
Ppl post here to share. Others read to get info and suggestions to further their enjoyment. Details help to decide whether to go or not, and who to ask for to get maxi satisfaction and value for money.

But posting here also alert the AV and provide them more than enough material to activate future attacks. In fact, I had some misgivings regarding this particular thread. All the names of gls in both JM and MY are given and updated. Very convenient for the AV ain't it? Just print out the latest list to know just who and how many to look out for during next raid...

Tomahawk
20-08-2004, 09:47 AM
Spoke to AM of MY today.
Found out that 4 gls were taken from MY during the raid.
Including her cousin, Lily and frd, Xiao Hong, apparently a PDMM. She doesn't know where they were taken.

I wonder why Yanzi didn't happen to be in a cubicle when our immigration brothers went down for tea!!!! I sincerely hope she's the next one to be caught.

Tomahawk

mattrovers
20-08-2004, 11:48 AM
hey bros,any1 tried coco b4??? beside her having big boobs,how does she look like???service wise????

thanks for advise.....

Shyguy
20-08-2004, 12:16 PM
I wonder why Yanzi didn't happen to be in a cubicle when our immigration brothers went down for tea!!!! I sincerely hope she's the next one to be caught.

Tomahawk

But i heard she's using student pass to stay in s'pore for a year, so wouldn't she be in trouble when found 'working' at MY, be it that she's not servicing a guy at that time?

Tomahawk
20-08-2004, 12:29 PM
But i heard she's using student pass to stay in s'pore for a year, so wouldn't she be in trouble when found 'working' at MY, be it that she's not servicing a guy at that time?
Yah, I'm hoping that her student pass will bring her trouble! What's she doing at MY when she has no work permit? She'd be heng if she was not servicing anyone, but if she was, then good luck to her. I offer her my sincerest wishes.

Tomahawk

cybron
20-08-2004, 12:55 PM
bro.. u hate her so much... heeee :mad:

Tomahawk

cybron
20-08-2004, 12:56 PM
how the gathering? u got my PM?

Yah, I'm hoping that her student pass will bring her trouble! What's she doing at MY when she has no work permit? She'd be heng if she was not servicing anyone, but if she was, then good luck to her. I offer her my sincerest wishes.

Tomahawk

cybron
20-08-2004, 01:01 PM
bro in law and tomahawkk? how? where ...?

how the gathering? u got my PM?

Tomahawk
20-08-2004, 01:09 PM
Let's discuss the AGM in the MY thread proper!

Tomahawk

cybron
20-08-2004, 01:19 PM
ok.. i will fly back to MY thread for AGM meeting... c u ya

Tomahawk

gigantic_tk
20-08-2004, 01:55 PM

Tomahawk

Your call for tonight kopitiam gathering isn't a meeting meh? Suggest dun meet near the cheonging places, better be more discrete not to let the gers there know that we are from the same group, else one day she play politic.......and our bros here will be shooting each other behind the backs liao.

beavers
20-08-2004, 01:59 PM
Really pity those gals whom were taken back..so sad for them :( ..they are just trying to make a decent living.

sotong hand
20-08-2004, 03:22 PM
Really pity those gals whom were taken back..so sad for them :( ..they are just trying to make a decent living.

true.. but heng the gal i frequent are not caught,, anyway if u think about it in another way.. you can easily afford to pay for a car if you juz stop cheonging.. but i guess too bad..man's instinct.we still have to satisfy our bro below..

mattrovers
20-08-2004, 04:08 PM
MY is sooo quiet now after the raid....
here's a FR on CoCo:
called coco out to have a luncheon at hotel 81...
meet up with her there and proceed to room.....on the way up,
she ask whether got bring condom???am i suppose to bring!!!KNN....
the mama shop outside hotel also went for prayer liao.....than she say not to worry cos the room cleaners have!!! ok lor,went up and purchase from the attendant for $2 each....si bei ho tan man......
Relax for a while in room and tok cok sing song.....ask her abt what happen at MY on wed.....said 4 gals kena caught and 2 manage to escape from the back door....saying now only those that dun know abt the raid come and some old ah pek....gals also not much come to work....inside MY also so bright...also say that the AV told boss to remove all the partition same as JM....details that bros here would have already know.....
proceed to have shower and saw her much tok abt boobs.....i would say its ard 34C.....after shower lie on the bed and started action.....lay on my back and she did a short massage than started her sexy massage....fingers tinkering around my balls and inner thigh area....but i told her use fingers i got no reaction wan.....told her to use her mouth instead.....turn over and she lick my balls and started moving towards my rod....alot of licking ard the rod and balls area and after abt 5 mins she lick my rod tip.....play ard it and finally took it in......wah piang,she started her slow movement in out in out and finally took everything inside......me also started roaming and cupping her boobs and playing her nipples.....nipples abit blackish and is quite big.....proceeded to suck her nipple and finger her love hole....wet wet wet!!!a few stroke and she was wet......started moaning and telling me she cant take it.....cap me and i enter her with all the warmth juice inside.....did her missionary and she requested for her to go on top.....reject her as it will lead to xplosion very fast...slowly take my time to bang her and she her agony and shoikness.....decided that enuf fun,whack her hard and deep and b4 cumming,took out condom and came all over her hair above the cunt...she got a shock why i took it out......when to shower and clean up....

tok on the bed again while watching news on the tv and after abt 10mins,ask her for 2nd round and she say she is tired....but she will blow me instead...nabei,tired to fuck but not tired to blow!!! blow more jialat rite.....anyway,who cares...again she started to do her slow movement....after 5 mins she started to up the speed and was blowing hard....with my both hands on her head,i cum all into her....yes,CIM.....clean up and dress up and left the place...send her back to MY and went back to office....

Rating:
Name:Coco
Look: 7/10
Boobs:8.5/10
BBBJ:8/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitude:9/10
Damage:100bucks xclude room

Tomahawk
20-08-2004, 04:37 PM
Can brothers here enlighten me, is this the first time that MY kena busted?

Tomahawk

gigantic_tk
20-08-2004, 04:56 PM
Can brothers here enlighten me, is this the first time that MY kena busted?

Tomahawk

To my acknowldge MY have been spot checked twice before aredi.

latebloomer
20-08-2004, 11:41 PM
Just wanna alert the bros on some of 'us' who r still informing the gls on the rest of us in here.

Got a pm from one bro (not gonna name him) who said AM cld him cause some busybody told her I posted wat she told me abt the raid! She got worried n cld him n he pm me. Ask me to change my posting. Said she worried that Grace will find she toks too much n get her into trouble. Why shd she get into trouble if no one informs her or Grace abt our forum?

But too bad it's too late to edit anymore. Anyway it's only the facts I was trying to find out. Share wif bro who may wonder wat happened. Not trying to hurt any of the gl, least of all AM who was my regular b4 I retired from HDS scene.

So to the kaypoh 'bro' who's trying to score points wif AM: Nah! (U know wat it means of course!)

mattrovers
21-08-2004, 01:26 PM
ya lah...some mother fuckers here soooo kaypoh....we post the FR here is for you to know and sharing with you....NOT for u to go and call the ghal up and tell her everything that is written here....if this goes on,dun think in future bros will want to post FR liao....comeon lah,everything here is for our knowledge only why go and tell the gals....nabei,jia pa boh sia pang ah!!!

demarco
21-08-2004, 02:23 PM
Just wanna alert the bros on some of 'us' who r still informing the gls on the rest of us in here.

Got a pm from one bro (not gonna name him) who said AM cld him cause some busybody told her I posted wat she told me abt the raid! She got worried n cld him n he pm me. Ask me to change my posting. Said she worried that Grace will find she toks too much n get her into trouble. Why shd she get into trouble if no one informs her or Grace abt our forum?

But too bad it's too late to edit anymore. Anyway it's only the facts I was trying to find out. Share wif bro who may wonder wat happened. Not trying to hurt any of the gl, least of all AM who was my regular b4 I retired from HDS scene.

So to the kaypoh 'bro' who's trying to score points wif AM: Nah! (U know wat it means of course!)

Same experience here, after posting got call from the gal asking to remove my posting the very next day.

:mad:

funguy18m
21-08-2004, 06:38 PM
Same experience here, after posting got call from the gal asking to remove my posting the very next day.

:mad:

Hmmm but you didn't post any FR on any girl from MY....

demarco
21-08-2004, 10:34 PM
Hmmm but you didn't post any FR on any girl from MY....

******yawn******use search.

funguy18m
22-08-2004, 12:09 AM
******yawn******use search.

hmmm... dont need to use search i just click on your name and see all your previous post and lo and behold no frs on MY at all....

It figures alot of fakers here anyway

cybron
22-08-2004, 02:49 PM
sigh.... every good thing have to end up in bad state... becoz of what? those "joker" do funny thing alway.... :mad:

I will not said much but i will curse him whenevery i drive past GLH.... :mad:

ya lah...some mother fuckers here soooo kaypoh....we post the FR here is for you to know and sharing with you....NOT for u to go and call the ghal up and tell her everything that is written here....if this goes on,dun think in future bros will want to post FR liao....comeon lah,everything here is for our knowledge only why go and tell the gals....nabei,jia pa boh sia pang ah!!!

demarco
22-08-2004, 04:34 PM
hmmm... dont need to use search i just click on your name and see all your previous post and lo and behold no frs on MY at all....

It figures alot of fakers here anyway

u are one of them as mention. hee hee ha ha.