PDA

View Full Version : Urban Retreat near Paradiz

Pages : [1] 2 3

conquest9
17-08-2010, 09:57 PM
Realized that the earlier thread was closed...

I was out of action for abt a month and didnt see much action from this joint that i was frequenting. Would any bro be able to enlighten if they are still in operation? My main contact there also no response so not sure if she's back from China Leh... Thanks in advance!! :)

owen10
17-08-2010, 11:41 PM
got lah the thread is still ard:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=159192&page=23&highlight=urban+retreat

the thread had been inactive since 21 Jul. that laochioover who used to post in that thread mia for sometime. maybe found new playground??? :D

Big O
18-08-2010, 02:00 AM
hei............ here to support one of my fav joint

Big O
19-08-2010, 01:40 AM
bumpz thread ..

rtm yest, was told tat not much customers.... due to ghost month??:confused:

conquest9
19-08-2010, 09:54 PM
Hi Bros,

I started this thread because the other one was closed so I couldn't post any comments :p

Am still waiting for my regular to return from her China holidays.... hehe hopefully she returns....

But thanks to all who responded.... Kam Sia!

Big O
20-08-2010, 01:52 AM
tried yoku msg.. very good but only sensual hj....
any bros had better services frm her?

owen10
20-08-2010, 02:29 AM
Hi Bros,

I started this thread because the other one was closed so I couldn't post any comments :p

Am still waiting for my regular to return from her China holidays.... hehe hopefully she returns....

But thanks to all who responded.... Kam Sia!

ok. juz realised that thread is under 'closed' status. i really got no idea why. some of the TN/HC threads had survived longer than that. maybe boss not happy abt something??? :rolleyes:

shiokinfinity
23-08-2010, 01:48 AM
I also wanted to post FR the last time but also noticed that the thread was closed. anyway, have been a regular for quite some time. tried Helen last week and service standard still there. place still ok. was chatting with her and found that APPLE IS BACK!!!

will wait till Vit M replenished and go back for her. Missed her so much when she went back to China.

longshotzzz
23-08-2010, 01:57 AM
hei............ here to support one of my fav joint

me too...pmed bro about status of place and was told still open so decided to pop by yesterdat since also i also supporter of this joint. got yuko and yes still as big and still as service oriented.

Big O
23-08-2010, 02:20 AM
Bro Longshot.... seems yuko only hj, no french,no fj ?
Service gd though:p

longshotzzz
23-08-2010, 04:47 PM
Bro Longshot.... seems yuko only hj, no french,no fj ?
Service gd though:p

bro big O, didnt have fj but her boobs really made up for it, cos i went for BM. agree service is good. next one i want to try again is Lina but dont know when she is back. will call next week and try.

fsk1979
23-08-2010, 07:52 PM
was there on the weekend but seems that the name is not urban retreat but urban *********.

deco is really nice ... like some kind of upclass spa and location is extremely discrete. doubt anyone will intentionally walk in there.

was serviced by this girl called apple from 东北。

Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10
Boobs: B+ (Extremely long nips...i suck till its like 1.5cm i think. hahaha)
Butt: 8/10 (Extremely soft, i was grabbing it while she gave me a BJ)
BJ: 7/10
HJ: 7/10
FJ: Never try

To be honest, i was really blown away by her nips and butt............if i crave to suck on a nice nips, it has to be hers. oops, forgotten to say that she is all shaven down there =)

SAILOR
23-08-2010, 11:36 PM
Just came back from another great session with Helen.

Solid,thai massage: 9/10
tits: 9/10 - huge, natural
body:7/10 - a bit of tummy, but nice ass and massive tits

Damage: $45 for 60 min + $80 for BM

vitroman
24-08-2010, 01:11 AM
good to see this thread, cos the previous one was closed.

tried lina earlier this year, her gfe is superb.

thinking of rtf-ing this place to try helen. anybody knows if she does fj, and the damage?

longshotzzz
24-08-2010, 01:25 AM
good to see this thread, cos the previous one was closed.

tried lina earlier this year, her gfe is superb.

thinking of rtf-ing this place to try helen. anybody knows if she does fj, and the damage?

Yahoo!!! Don't have wait until next week to try Lina since bro vitroman has confirmed she is back!

Helen does fj and standard price.

vitroman
24-08-2010, 01:31 AM
Yahoo!!! Don't have wait until next week to try Lina since bro vitroman has confirmed she is back!

Helen does fj and standard price.

haha bro, dun get too excited. i tried her earlier this year, quite some time ago..

hope i didn't trigger any false alarm! :o

dildolong
24-08-2010, 04:25 PM
haha bro, dun get too excited. i tried her earlier this year, quite some time ago..

hope i didn't trigger any false alarm! :o

bro longshotzzz and virtroman, both can be excited :D now cos i just had Lina yesterday....service still there. massage above average and still chatty and friendly.....

CBlover88
27-08-2010, 06:48 PM
Am also a supporter of this joint. just came back from a session with Yuko.

still the same tiptop service and loved the way she massaged me using her feet. refreshing.

johnleeaussie
27-08-2010, 11:17 PM
was there 2 days ago. Was massage by a thai lady who is very friendly and chatty. Good massage but do not have the feeling. Finish and pay her a tip but ask her who else can give me a second round with extra services and she told me to wait. Came back and say a Yuko is available.
Had anothe rsession with Yuko. She is from Qing Huang Duo (near Bejing), very fair skin and beauty to behold.Looks like the emperor concubine type!

Big O
29-08-2010, 01:40 AM
Bro got fj? Me cant get leh!

vitroman
29-08-2010, 01:56 AM
Bro got fj? Me cant get leh!

who don't offer fj? i plan to go soon le!

Big O
29-08-2010, 02:06 AM
Bro mean yuko la .. see her buay tahan but dun get. :(

longshotzzz
29-08-2010, 03:53 AM
Bro mean yuko la .. see her buay tahan but dun get. :(

Bro mean her pink nipples and huge jugs? I also busy tahan! Hehehe. But her massage using both her hands and feet must try! Not play play one.

peterpan11272
29-08-2010, 02:03 PM
Glad that the thread is reopened. Am an avid supporter of this joint.Dropped by 2 days ago and asked for Jing Jing to get a good rub. Standard still maintained but she like getting younger! Must say this joint tries to keep the massage standard there and most the girls I have tried can give a good rub.

Heard from the recep that there are new girls coming in. Hope they are just as good!

Mankok
30-08-2010, 01:05 AM
I can confirm that a session with Yukho is shiooooook! Friendly gal.
Would rate her 8/10.

hosay10
30-08-2010, 09:30 AM
so beside yuko, anyone else to recommend? always wanted to try yuko but she is always booked:( been there twice, massage skill are great but the special is kinda disappointing esp they always try to close u on boobs massage but its nothing great. the gals i tried is amy and the other, i forget her name.

Big O
30-08-2010, 05:39 PM
All bros, i know yuko best, but fj cant get however hard i try to physco her. any bros tried?

jf66312
30-08-2010, 06:05 PM
hi bros,

can anyone pm me the location..

seems like a good joint..

would like to try out..

thanks alot..

cheers

peterpan11272
30-08-2010, 06:39 PM
All bros, i know yuko best, but fj cant get however hard i try to physco her. any bros tried?

tried before but still no success but i will keep trying. had this fantasy to fj and see her jugs swinging....hehehe.....

ting_tong
31-08-2010, 02:59 PM
so far i think lina the best.. haven try yuko or helen tho..

Bear13
31-08-2010, 04:07 PM
Passed by parklane today so decided to go try this place out. Took me a while to recce the place out but found it after walking awhile.

Like all you bros said nice deco clean rooms.

Got serviced by this thai called Helen.

Name: Helen
Boobs: 9/10
Body: 6/10 ( kinda fat ... )
Massage skill: 9/10
BM: N.A
FJ: 6/10
Overall: 7/10
RTHJ: Most likely
Damage : 45 1HR + 100 FJ

snowleopard2010
31-08-2010, 07:33 PM
Lina is good with sufficient massage strength, chatty and knows how to treat man well. nuff said, just try lah.
Massage skill at this joint is good, compared to those which treat me like a Steinway.

lauchiolover
02-09-2010, 11:56 PM
After a long absence from Singapore, decided to drop by this joint. Place still looks pretty much the same. Recep asked me how come I have not come for so long. to cut the story short, asked for Yuko and her massage skill (using both her feet and hands) still so strong and skillful. Missed her two melons with pink nips. Her breast fuck feels so nice. Finished and washed up.

Had a short chat with the recep when one of girls came out look quite chio and asked for her name and was told she is new called Gucci. Anyone tried her yet? There is also a new girl I did not get to see called May. Can Anyone give FR?

batigol
03-09-2010, 10:01 PM
Can pm me the location? Will drop by if I am nearby. Heard many gd fr bat this place. Thanks a lot!!

s.ang74
03-09-2010, 10:18 PM
Bro, thank you. Please PM the ctc. Thanks again...

yvesloh
06-09-2010, 02:32 AM
Hey bros! I read the old urban retreat thread the contents were sexilicious but it was closed. I was thinking of asking other bros for the exact location. So neber mind, I searched on google and found the place here (http://whattodosingapore.com/see-things/sammy-boy-favourite-health-center-urban-retreat)anywayz.

I went in. the place looks very private and seculed good for cheongsters like us that don't want people to know. The milf receptionist ask me if I want mosha so I did.

A thai MILF came in and did for me mosha! Wah her neh neh was super big loh. I at first didn't dare touch touch since it was my first time there. Also she looked very serious. But when she started scrubbing the front of my thigh, my didi steamed. I think she noticed as a few times her hands accidentally came into contact with my rock hard didi standing at obetion under the towel.

She told me to get a shower after my mosha and then she proceeded to massage me. then she popped the GQ! finally, I was half worried that it would never happen and I would miss the chance to grope the beautiful breast of the MILF.

She immediately undressed and her boobs came into view. My jaws dropped and I was left speechless. These were the boobs pair of assets I have ever seen. I asked her what size, she smiled and said D-cup! I could not resist myself and went swimming in them. She capped me and I frenched and hump her. and licked her boobies. Her nipples were soft at first. After much licking they became super hard. She was moaning away for real. I eventually cummed in her.

i left a very happy man! :D

snowleopard2010
06-09-2010, 05:59 PM
New girl Cindy (PRC) joined a week ago. Got looks, friendly service, attitude and overall relaxation achieved after the session. Kept teasing me till session ended.
It's REAL massage, NOT 'piano type'.
'Full' menu offered at usual rates.

agent010
07-09-2010, 01:47 AM
After a long absence from Singapore

welcome back bro lauchiolover! thought where u disappeared to! anyway, yes it is time to rtm at urban. seems like yuko is pretty good, gotta try her skills someday :D

korokay
07-09-2010, 01:59 AM
Tried Helen a few days back. All I can say is mama she got some big papayas for me to devour on. Woooooo......... Never seen such big boobs in real life before, let alone lick and devour them. ;)

And she can really massage too! :)

141tgl
07-09-2010, 03:18 PM
Not sure what happened to the previous thread, but this seem like the successor thread, so below is my humble FR

After a disaster at OT thanks to a bro's video which make me itchy, i went over to urban. Entered and the recep greeted me with the usual, wa, so long nvr see you. Told me there is a new gal and there will be more new gals coming in during the week. Decided to try out the new gal

Name: Gucci (mid 20s i think)
Looks: 7/10 (i must say her looks quite unique, the grading will varies between bros depending on their taste)
Body: Big C all natural boobs, with long nipples.. the rest of her body quite big sized i guess since she did not take off her clothes, only pull down her top)

Massage: 8.5/10 (Hard massage with even pressure, i would say her massage is very gd, only reason for the 8.5 instead of the 9 was that because i only took the 1 hr session, due to time constraint she says, she was concentrating mostly on the upper body instead my legs which was quite aching after my run the other day) It was only after she massage my shoulder and neck then i realise that they were stiff and in need of a massage as well.)
HJ: Now she says it is only her 2nd day at work and she has not work at any hc/tn before, her way of asking is a bit unique.. haha. anyway that for bros to find out. She was quite quiet during the massage, mainly cuz i was not in the mood to chat due to my earlier misadventure but turn very slutty and chatty during the special (like ask you if she fall in love with you how.. etc etc...) Standard rate but she will start with you lying down with hai de lao yue (i think) with oil. Real shiok, i would have shot anyway if she had continue in that position, turn over and i pull down her top, nice racks and gd to fondle. Only minus points was that she do not allow licking of her nipples, no kissing at all, yes not even pecking on the lips, no fingering and she does not catbath you even upon request. Guess need some bros to educate her on this. haha. Anyway still very shiok and i shot out soon. Value for money with great service.

Btw: she did not quote any other service and i did not ask, we went for hj straight. so not sure what other service she may offer.. :)

Overall assessment, imo a great addition to this joint.

lauchiolover
08-09-2010, 09:06 PM
welcome back bro lauchiolover! thought where u disappeared to! anyway, yes it is time to rtm at urban. seems like yuko is pretty good, gotta try her skills someday :D

Good to be back in Singapore although China is a haven. too much of something makes you sick and tired after a while.

dropped by and tried Gucci and like what bro said.....massage is good. the rest will be left unsaid.

heavenlyworld
13-09-2010, 06:06 PM
after going to a few TNs sprouting up in the last few weeks, decided to go back to urban. wanted to write FR but found thread closed. Was refered to this thread so here it is:

everything still looking fine. recep also still just as chio. wanted to try new blood and was given May. recep also said a few other names which have not heard of other than the pillars of the place but could not catch their names cos asked her to recommend.

overall fj service ok. very accommodating. boobs quite sizeable probably a B+ massage also got skill. she gave me a foot massage towards the end of the fj and god was it nice!

longshotzzz
14-09-2010, 01:03 AM
Decided to try new blood although I am the type to keep going back for more if massage and service of the girl is good and here the girls are overall good in the massage so need not say more. Lina is the type that can chat and Yuko with the big boobies, apple the lauchio, helen for the bigger boobies and Jing Jing for the facelift hehehe sigh...... Don't know who to choose so decided to take the risk of the new girl called ah may or Amy. Could not catch her name. She looks a bit like the recep at first glance. Even asked her if they are related but was told they were not. Since the recep does not do massage she will probably be the closest bet.Massage above average. Service quite good with gfe feeling. She also gave me the foot massage at the end and was quite soothing. Very accommodating. Try her in different styles although I thnk she not very experienced. Had to take the lead.....shot my load took a bath and left.

Overall experience not too bad. Can try.

supermanforever
14-09-2010, 04:46 PM
Tried here before now thinking going back for more as the environment and massages of most of girls are not bad. Seems there are not many reviews. Any more FRs from bros so that we can compare? Thanks.

heavenlyworld
14-09-2010, 06:54 PM
bro longshotzzz, yes ah may is a a good bet.

bro supermanforever, i am sure some of us bros wish to have this joint going forever so few FRs. recently there has been several new additions but if we go often enough we are updated by the recep.....

Big O
15-09-2010, 12:05 AM
Bros, I tink have to change massuer liao...
Great fan of Yuko (for her massage) but nver fj wif her ...rejects ..sigh
Any gd recommendation for fj

lauchiolover
15-09-2010, 12:27 AM
Haha bro I have also been trying to have a fj session with Yukon but have also not succeeded yet. I am sure there must be a way. Any bros who have done it, please share. Next best thing is probably to fantasize? Sob sob.

Have you tried apple? She does fj. Have to call to check if is working on that day one. So far I have booked her for after 10 after a long day's work.

Have also done fj with one of the new girls called ah May Gucci cannot massage as well as the rest but does fj.

Hope this helps.

Hope this helps.

Big O
15-09-2010, 02:10 AM
Haha .. Bro Lauchio, good to find ' zhi ying ' ...
U just got my virgin Upz...... figured so long to find... hahaha

ice_key
15-09-2010, 11:18 AM
had a session with lina last week. her massage is very good with sufficient strength even though she has a small build. she is a very happy and cheerful girl that will tcss with u during the massage. wanted to have a bj that day, but she only offer hj or breast fuck, end up taking the second option.

Look: 7/10
Body: 7 (Slim, A-Cup)
Massage: 8/10
Breast fuck: 8/10 (so many pattern, better than some bj that i had b4)
GFE: 7/10
RTM: Yes

neuman
15-09-2010, 07:01 PM
At last, managed to locate Urban.

Wanted Helen after reading so many good reports, but was told
by a SYT that she is in Thailand and returning on 27 Sep.

So I am waiting.

lauchiolover
15-09-2010, 08:18 PM
Haha .. Bro Lauchio, good to find ' zhi ying ' ...
U just got my virgin Upz...... figured so long to find... hahaha

great. will upz you when i have the first chance.....congratulations for having the power to upz bros..... will be going back to MIA soon for overseas trip. Have fun!

tepes
15-09-2010, 10:50 PM
Hi Bros,

Went back recently... Aiyaa.... wanted to look for yuko, but remembered her name wrongly, called her yumi counter gal anyhow humtum and said got ah-mee... Later checked and realised I got this new gal called Ah May...

Ah May

Looks: 5.8
Bod: 6
Cup: A (with long nips)
GFE: 7
Massage: 6 (not much skill but got put in effort)
Dam: $40 for 45min + $80

Session didnt start well as after I showered I had to wait around 10 mins for her to come in and after that she said she needs a drink and I waited another 15mins for her. walau... I was in my towel but wanted to use my hp to call up the counter gal man... Finally she came in with apologies... In the end although I didnt get my 45mins worth at least a portion was compensated back to me lah...

During the session I kept hinting to her that I was there previously and did full with another gal... She mentioned that if I had a cap I could also do that with her... Too bad I dont have... Special came, she proposed BM at $80, I really dont like BM + her boobs are really small... really smallllll.... BM for what? So counter proposed BJ she said no cap, so I said BBBJ loh... She was very uneasy and mentioned that she dont do BBBJ only BJ, after some negotiation she told me $100 for BBBJ, told her NO $80, she said BJ $80 BBBJ $100. Told her no way lah, outside BBBJ or BJ same price. She relented. Glad I didnt give it.

Her BBBJ was quite funny, think she really scared to do this and not used to it, basically put my dick in her mouth and jerk off my shaft... Not skillful at all, but what is lacking in skill set is compensated with her so called virgin bbbj session... It was also believable cause of the way she behaved... Was like forcing an unwilling galfriend to suck your cock hehehehe.... see already also shiok...

All in all a below average session physically but a mind blowing session phychologically... Not only didnt I give in to chop carrot type demands, I negotiated well and got a service normally not provided... Was a happy man, but wallet was lighter...

As with all my frs the above is my personal experience and opinion, no offence intended to any bro here.

Cheers and happy hunting

korokay
17-09-2010, 11:58 PM
I tried Jing Jing today.

She looks not bad la for someone her age, figure not bad.

Her massage is damn powerful, freaking hard, had to ask her to lighten it. but still the massage shiok ah, this is called REAL MASSAGE, not those piano type..

then after a while she massage my inner thigh area, keep on teasing me, touch my balls and all. i tried to withstand for a while but jstu couldnt take it. and i think she knew, yet she continue to tease and tease, until i let out moans. haha.

then flip over, ask gq. i ask for BM. her boobs not that big, but sizeable la, nice to hold and squueze, so soft. but her nipples...ooh la la. damn damn big and long sia. damn shiok i just keep sucking her tits till no tmr. then french kiss her quite a while. then she give me the usual BM like rub tits on my dick repeatedly and all.

then she gave me BREAST FUCK. first breast fuck in my life. it was really damn shiok, the feeling. unloaded on her breasts and felt damn damn good.

dmg was 45 ( 1 hour) + 80 (BM+ shot)

when helen come back, dunno if should go back to her or try jing jing again. tough decision. hahaha.

thinking of her nipples making me hard sia. hahaha. :D

CooLLeh
18-09-2010, 12:20 PM
Been awhile since i re-visited this place ...looks like its time to head back for a good rubbing session ...:D

heavenlyworld
20-09-2010, 01:12 AM
The last time I was there was given ah may. Was also told there were other new girls and caught one of their names called QiQi. Has anyone tried her yet? Can give brief FR? Thanks.

Greyface
20-09-2010, 11:27 AM
It's a quiet place to have a relatively good massage, a point 2 take note though is some of the ladies I saw belongs to the MILF category,not suitable for Bros who is looking for SYT.

heavenlyworld
21-09-2010, 01:18 AM
I think so far this place is a good mix of MILFs and SYTs. But common denominator is that most of them can massage. The ones that couldn't in the past left after a while. Some of the MILFs are probably Apple, Helen, Jing Jing etc while the syts are probably Lina, Ah May, Yuko etc. There are also new girls like QiQi whom I have not tried. If any bros tried before please FR?

I also heard that there are new girls coming i but waiting for approvals when I was last there. If got new ones please also FR..... Thanks.

Greatsinger
21-09-2010, 01:27 AM
where is this place? can any senior pm me the addy? wanna try out...thks

conquest9
21-09-2010, 10:22 PM
Glad to see that my efforts to revive this thread has paid off ;)

Have a request here.... Can bros who are regulars of Apple pls PM me? Wanna seek your advice ... Gam Sia!!

jameswood
21-09-2010, 11:15 PM

Have a request here.... Can bros who are regulars of Apple pls PM me? Wanna seek your advice ... Gam Sia!!

Bro,just sent u a pm.

heavenlyworld
22-09-2010, 02:02 AM

Also pmed you too.

puchikoma
22-09-2010, 10:53 AM
it's been a long time since I posted any FR here so I thot it's time I posted a new FR on qiqi. (i think a bro also asked as well).

anyway, I guess I'm one of apple's regular. since she's a really hot milf and her massage is really good for me. but these days she works less regularly than she used to.

yesterday was a really hot day, and I wanted to relax someplace away from the heat. so i dropped by, and the recept recommended i try either ah may or qiqi. btw, the recept looked really hot that day!

I decided to try qiqi since there's already a FR on ah may. and boy did I picked the right one!! when I first saw her! wah! really fair! I like!! and for boob lovers we now have a new D-cupper to try! she also looked rather good. although looks can be relative but I do find her attractive. she's not a SYT (like lina) but not a MILF (like apple), someplace in-between. overall i do find that she has a passing resemblance to one of my fav jav actress hatano yui! heheheh...:D

I will skip the massage since it's nothing really outstanding, but there's potential. she wasn't very strong working on my shoulders but she was good when working on my legs. so maybe need more time to practice.

but on to the main event. bros! must try her BM with those D-cuppers! and her BF is damn shiok!

okay overall the GFE for me was nice since I really had nice time talking with her and I'll definitely RTF! gonna try for BBBJ if she offer and FJ of course. I got overboard with her BF. ;)

for those who wanna see ratings overall I rate her tentative 7.0/10.0, until I get try her FJ and/or BJ before I finalise her rating. costing as per usual.

hope this helps.

cavemanng
22-09-2010, 11:10 AM
So this qiqi is a d cupper? Damage?

puchikoma
22-09-2010, 12:02 PM
yea. i asked her and she said she's a d-cupper. damage as per normal.

tiko
23-09-2010, 12:23 AM
Can some kind bros pm me the contact number for this place? I lost it.

many thanks!!!

Bman
24-09-2010, 06:41 PM
Had a session with Yuko this afternoon. Was told she going back China tonight.

heavenlyworld
25-09-2010, 12:15 PM
Had a session with Yuko this afternoon. Was told she going back China tonight.

Also heard from her last time I was there but coming back. Going back to china for holiday .

lauchiolover
27-09-2010, 06:31 PM
it's been a long time since I posted any FR here so I thot it's time I posted a new FR on qiqi. (i think a bro also asked as well).

anyway, I guess I'm one of apple's regular. since she's a really hot milf and her massage is really good for me. but these days she works less regularly than she used to.

yesterday was a really hot day, and I wanted to relax someplace away from the heat. so i dropped by, and the recept recommended i try either ah may or qiqi. btw, the recept looked really hot that day!

I decided to try qiqi since there's already a FR on ah may. and boy did I picked the right one!! when I first saw her! wah! really fair! I like!! and for boob lovers we now have a new D-cupper to try! she also looked rather good. although looks can be relative but I do find her attractive. she's not a SYT (like lina) but not a MILF (like apple), someplace in-between. overall i do find that she has a passing resemblance to one of my fav jav actress hatano yui! heheheh...:D

I will skip the massage since it's nothing really outstanding, but there's potential. she wasn't very strong working on my shoulders but she was good when working on my legs. so maybe need more time to practice.

but on to the main event. bros! must try her BM with those D-cuppers! and her BF is damn shiok!

okay overall the GFE for me was nice since I really had nice time talking with her and I'll definitely RTF! gonna try for BBBJ if she offer and FJ of course. I got overboard with her BF. ;)

for those who wanna see ratings overall I rate her tentative 7.0/10.0, until I get try her FJ and/or BJ before I finalise her rating. costing as per usual.

hope this helps.

wah bro puchikoma, your FRs always so fun to read.....

supermanforever
28-09-2010, 03:34 AM
At last, managed to locate Urban.

Wanted Helen after reading so many good reports, but was told
by a SYT that she is in Thailand and returning on 27 Sep.

So I am waiting.

Bro neuman, your news buay zun le. Went urban this afternoon to look for helen but was told she will be back only tomorrow la. This one confirmed cos thecrecep told me.

Anyway was assigned this girl called ah may. Over looks not too bad. Body also quite good except boobs a little small, probably a B-. Massage wise not bad liked her foot massage at the end of the service. Soothing. Service wise very green. Not much moaning which I like. Came and washed up. I think we should more bros teach her a little and maybe she will pick up after a while. Hehe.

Expatsexfiend
28-09-2010, 03:32 PM
Hey bros,

Can someone please pm me the directions. I was down that way today and went wandering but could not find the place. :-(

Would appreciate a message with directions.

Very best to you

puchikoma
29-09-2010, 11:04 AM
wah bro puchikoma, your FRs always so fun to read.....

thanks! bro! I'm really glad you appreciate it! I try my best but if there's any suggestions to improve my FRs let me know! or if any bros want me to try something new, also let me know!:D I will do my best! :D:D

actually would have liked to report more but sadly kinda limited by how much vit m i can spend. but for those who like my FRs do feel free to up me if you can.

thanks! I will be posting an updated FR on qiqi when I dig up enough $$$!

out!

tiko
30-09-2010, 12:22 AM
Recently went down and saw Jing Jing and Qi qi... not my exact cup of tea though :P

who is the best gal to try and with Big boobs as well??

Bros, please advise... heheheheh

supermanforever
30-09-2010, 01:16 PM
Recently went down and saw Jing Jing and Qi qi... not my exact cup of tea though :P

who is the best gal to try and with Big boobs as well??

Bros, please advise... heheheheh

Wah even qiqi not your cup of tea? Your expectations quite high le. What abt helen?

buzzcheong
30-09-2010, 03:25 PM
Wah even qiqi not your cup of tea? Your expectations quite high le. What abt helen?Bro,is not our expectation is high,is the standard over there is low.
Even the helen also belong to fat and big size.Pardon my frankness.

AngusYoung
30-09-2010, 03:49 PM
Can anyone confirm if Apple has left. I called last week and was told she has left?

supermanforever
30-09-2010, 08:16 PM
Bro,is not our expectation is high,is the standard over there is low.
Even the helen also belong to fat and big size.Pardon my frankness.

No problem. Everyone has a right to his own opinion. Cheers.

supermanforever
30-09-2010, 08:18 PM
Can anyone confirm if Apple has left. I called last week and was told she has left?

Cannot be. Just looked for her yesterday morning. Still there.

Expatsexfiend
01-10-2010, 09:25 AM
Bros, can someone please PM me the location? Many thanks!

korokay
02-10-2010, 01:31 PM
I went back here again, the chio receptionist greeted me and said in chinese, " you again!" hahahaha. she asked for low or high bed, of course i say low la. easier for action mah hee hee. i ask for helen, and yes she finally back from overseas. been craving for her boobs for long man.

took a shower, helen came in, her massage damn imba really. really powerpack. love it, hard but relaxing esp after i had a real long and tired day in the office. talk cock with her and she seems more friendly each time i get serviced by her (i would think this comes naturally la..) . this is the 3rd time she massaging me.

after massage, ask gq. i said "same as last time lor". then she say " body blow" then i say "yeah!" then i told her.. "today last customer alr, give better one ah!" she said "sure." then she started giggling. haha. her first touch of her boobs on my body made me go extremely high. rubbing her boobs on my back, my butt, my leg. then she ask me flip over. then she start licking my nips and playing with my balls. then i couldnt take it, just grab her boobs and start licking her nips and squeezing her boobs. she started moaning and i was damn damn horny. suffocated my face into her boobs and just rub them onto my face. she said she was getting horny and if this continued, shes gonna rape me. then i said, yeah i want you to rape me! we rape each other! then she started laughing. after that she press her big boobs against my dick and rub abit. put oil on my dick then start playing with my dick, teasing me and all. wa fuck i really couldnt take it.

after a while, she put condom and started blowing me. wa fuck man, heavenly. while she blow me, i cup her right boob and squeeze it and twirl my finger around her nipple. could tell she was quite high.

then i exploded and she said "wa so much ah" i said "of course la, you give me good one, of course so much!" then we starting laughing and she went for a shower, with me still staring at her big boobs while she was showering.

every experience with her just gets better!!! love it! =D

buzzcheong
02-10-2010, 05:04 PM
No problem. Everyone has a right to his own opinion. Cheers.Yes i fully agree,but the standard of the girls over there really cannot make it.....Can you name me one that hav look that is above 6/10.

aczeta
03-10-2010, 01:00 AM
Yes i fully agree,but the standard of the girls over there really cannot make it.....Can you name me one that hav look that is above 6/10.

The recep looks quite chio ler

owen10
03-10-2010, 01:26 AM
The recep looks quite chio ler

sorry recept not for sale! :D

N she's easily chioer than most of the gals there!!! :D

hornytony
04-10-2010, 12:23 AM

just saw this. pm you liao

141tgl
04-10-2010, 01:54 AM
FR on Gigi or Qiqi hahahah cannot really catch the name,

Name: Gigi (7/10, i find her attractive)
Body: C cuppers (natural), although slightly saggy already but still in great shape. around 1.6 to 1.65m tall i think, nice ass, body was in gd shape (meaty but not fat)
Mosha: 5/10 (inexperienced althought she did have the technique to make it a 8/10, i.e. no stroking of the groin area and i find the mosha not hot enough)
Massage: 7/10 (no complaints here, not as good as gucci or helen)
BM: 8/10 (very gd, using her titties to massage u all over the place, and fingers to tickle the groin area (i request her to do this during the mosha session next time i find her) starting from u lying on your back)
BJ: 7/10 (for first time), skipped the bj during the 2nd time althought she did lick my balls and shaft
AR: Not provided
FJ: 8/10 (tight for me, she did say mine was too big for her, filled her up totally, 又痛又爽 as said by her,went cowgal, missionary, (not sure what this is called but she was lying on her front, legs straight and i was ramming her pussy from her ass, shot in this position)

1st time to see her, code red, settle for BJ, 2nd time, finally got to fuck her. No Bj during the 2nd time as she does not do BBBJ and she do not reuse the condom after she blow it. We clicked quite well during both time. GQ was asked half n hr before time but it was fully worth it unless u r on the 45 mins session. heard from her she may be going back to Sichuan (her hometown) soon next month(this month at date of fr), i.e. she was asking me about airfares prices to Guangzhou or HK and whether she should take SQ, China Eastern or budget, as i fly there quite often.

Overall, a nice addition to this joint again. Oh ya, standard pricing applies. Tipped and i chat with the recep for quite some time while Qiqi rush to serve another bro in rm 3 (quite full that day), she dun even have time to clean up the rm we used, (no worries next bro, she bath in my rm already)

lauchiolover
10-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Just came back and went straight to urban for a rub. Asked for Qiqi or Gigi and the recep told me she called Qiqi. Anyway, just like what bro said, nice addition to the family. Very polite like most of the masseuses there. Overall I think the standard of massage has not dropped and understand the boss's to maintain this.

Overall looks ok. More Milf but body still got the shape and boobs still ok, definitely C and natural.

Massage wise 7.5 mosha ok le maybe someone taught her since bro went. Fj was nice and I also had the same climatic position as bro and nice position hugging her tightly as I came!

Hope to go back again before I fly off yet again to see my Yuko. Anyone has any idea when she will be back?

AngusYoung
11-10-2010, 06:56 PM
Just came back and went straight to urban for a rub. Asked for Qiqi or Gigi and the recep told me she called Qiqi. Anyway, just like what bro said, nice addition to the family. Very polite like most of the masseuses there. Overall I think the standard of massage has not dropped and understand the boss's to maintain this.

Overall looks ok. More Milf but body still got the shape and boobs still ok, definitely C and natural.

Massage wise 7.5 mosha ok le maybe someone taught her since bro went. Fj was nice and I also had the same climatic position as bro and nice position hugging her tightly as I came!

Hope to go back again before I fly off yet again to see my Yuko. Anyone has any idea when she will be back?

Bro, I also just came back from trying QiQi. Strangely NO Fj. But I noted both u and other bros all got. She said cannot do but if really want must bring own condom. She said she will go out n ask if anyone got but came back empty handed. So at the end just bm.

Anyone has any idea eat happened?

lauchiolover
11-10-2010, 11:36 PM
Bro, I also just came back from trying QiQi. Strangely NO Fj. But I noted both u and other bros all got. She said cannot do but if really want must bring own condom. She said she will go out n ask if anyone got but came back empty handed. So at the end just bm.

Anyone has any idea eat happened?

Bro, I think time and space la. So many places kena raided so I believe a lot of places also afraid.

Big O
12-10-2010, 12:15 AM
Originally Posted by lauchiolover
Just came back and went straight to urban for a rub.

Wah Bro LC , u fast hand fast leg come reporting, dun tell me u brought yr luggage along too:),
btw yuko shd be back 23-24th tis mth
Cheers

Green Finger
12-10-2010, 11:03 PM
Bro, I think time and space la. So many places kena raided so I believe a lot of places also afraid.

Its true alot of the gals are fearful of being caught with their bare pussies, cases of subsequent raids are being conducted after the first raid within the same week ,and if they are caught the second time, the joints & the girls will be busted . This is what the AV is showing, determined in cleaning up the mess.So bros jus play safe.

muthu_curry
14-10-2010, 01:24 PM
wat time do they open?

dropped by to take a look this morning at 1115am, says closed.

neuman
14-10-2010, 04:56 PM
Bro neuman, your news buay zun le. Went urban this afternoon to look for helen but was told she will be back only tomorrow la. This one confirmed cos thecrecep told me.

Anyway was assigned this girl called ah may. Over looks not too bad. Body also quite good except boobs a little small, probably a B-. Massage wise not bad liked her foot massage at the end of the service. Soothing. Service wise very green. Not much moaning which I like. Came and washed up. I think we should more bros teach her a little and maybe she will pick up after a while. Hehe.

Hi bro., Did you go back to try Helen?

My 2nd visit was on Mon, - 3 nights ago. If you a big boob lover - this is
it. The biggest ever for me. She is friendly and overall service was nice.

RTF: Perhaps

Any bro. knowing nice Thai MILF to recommend?

lauchiolover
14-10-2010, 05:21 PM
Originally Posted by lauchiolover
Just came back and went straight to urban for a rub.

Wah Bro LC , u fast hand fast leg come reporting, dun tell me u brought yr luggage along too:),
btw yuko shd be back 23-24th tis mth
Cheers

hahaha...aiyah its an expression la. of cos must put down luggage first then go la.....:D

for bro muthucurry, the place opens from 1100am to 11pm....maybe went out to buyt something?

supermanforever
14-10-2010, 05:41 PM
Hi bro., Did you go back to try Helen?

My 2nd visit was on Mon, - 3 nights ago. If you a big boob lover - this is
it. The biggest ever for me. She is friendly and overall service was nice.

RTF: Perhaps

Any bro. knowing nice Thai MILF to recommend?

wah...bro neuman... you tracking me ah? yes i have tried helen...indeed the boobs out of this world....not big but huge!!! anyway, liked her attitude and skills in massage as well...very nice feeling....with the ambience of the place...didnt feel like leaving but I was last customer so had to move....sigh... happened to see another girl when leaving...asked her for name and was told she was qiqi quite good le and boobs also looks big (not as big as helen's though)....:mad:

Itospia
22-10-2010, 05:19 PM
Hi bros...

Is Lina still working there? Saw her when I went to find Apple (which was a long while back) and now thinking of finding her...

lauchiolover
22-10-2010, 10:26 PM
Hi bros...

Is Lina still working there? Saw her when I went to find Apple (which was a long while back) and now thinking of finding her...

Bro yes Lina should be still there. Chatted with her when I was there recently. But I understand have to call before going as she comes at different times on different days.

Itospia
23-10-2010, 12:23 AM
Thanks, bro lauchiolover.. definitely will call in advance. :)

Big O
23-10-2010, 12:34 AM
Wed was there, saw the lady boss talking to 2 milf quite chio... dun noe is it new blood? Any updates bros?

sYnThEtiC
23-10-2010, 12:41 AM
Wed was there, saw the lady boss talking to 2 milf quite chio... dun noe is it new blood? Any updates bros?

Wah.... Bro Big O, seems like you are a regular now at this joint.... No more going to Punggol? Btw, any idea when is Yuko coming back? Really miss her magic touch.....:)

songest
23-10-2010, 07:00 AM
About one week ago, lady boss said Yuko will be back on 24 Oct.

songest
23-10-2010, 07:04 AM
About a week ago, lady boss told me that Yuko will be back on 24 Oct.

Cowardly_Guy
23-10-2010, 09:39 AM
happen to be in the area so went to try out this place, even though had gotten the add from the bros for very very long ago...

Name: Jinjin
Looks: avg (not my tea)
Boobs: B
Msg: 7/10
BM:7.5/10
Dmg: $40 +$80

RTN: might want to try helen.

alanlin
24-10-2010, 12:07 PM
Bros. can someone give me the location or ctc.
Thank'S a lot

neuman
24-10-2010, 06:56 PM
Bros. can someone give me the location or ctc.
Thank'S a lot

You walk along Princep ST. towards Rendevous Htl, you come to a small
lane, go in and "PARADISE" awaits you.

Enjoy while you can.

xxeess
24-10-2010, 10:03 PM
its been a while since i post....found something veri interesting in UR, my last 2 sessions were by helen & ah may...and realise dat both in terms of assets, skills & attitudes...were POLES apart!

1. BM: helen's boobs d ULTIMATE machine while may's a JOKE!!! :eek:
2. Attitude: helen's friendly & SINCERE while may's friendly & FAKE!!! :eek:
3. RTF: helen (of course), may (of course not)!!!

overall still will patronize UR cos there r still many :DGEMS:D there!!!

AngusYoung
25-10-2010, 09:38 AM
Problem with this place is most of the time no FJ. Other than Helen, it seems the girls are not willing to do FJ. For me that's a bit sian. But I guess most bros frequenting here are not really looking for this and are thus very satisfied nonetheless.

To each his own

ArtyGunner
25-10-2010, 06:51 PM
my fellow tee ko bro,

This is my first ever FR, if good, kindly upz me coz I am a true tee ko and will need points to level up!!! Kekeke… :D

After reading much post from this treand, went to UR last week, mid afternoon, not many ppl. Very clean and nice room with attached bath. As I don’t know anyone, I just request for a ‘young one hor’. Below is my FR.

Name : Lina
Height : 1.62m (my best guess)
Looks : 5.5/10 (when its is really dark, she looks like a 7, when on the lights, 5.5 at best. Slim build)
Boobs : 32A (oversized nipple)
GFE : 5/10
Msg : 7/10 (above average, definitely not piano type)
AR : 7/10
HJ : 6/10 (can be better)
Dmg : $45 (1hr msg) + $50 (HJ)
Other : No strip, will pull down and expose nip. Awkward hand action (u know hand from top of her t-shirt) fiddling with breast and oversized nipple…
RTF : Not Lina, but maybe the chubby yet pretty one sitting in the recep counter, donno what’s her name, anyone can advise?

No FJ as me a big fan of msg with HJ. I like to just lie down and let gals do all the work... hopelessly lazy lah.

kam sia...

lauchiolover
25-10-2010, 07:47 PM
Problem with this place is most of the time no FJ. Other than Helen, it seems the girls are not willing to do FJ. For me that's a bit sian. But I guess most bros frequenting here are not really looking for this and are thus very satisfied nonetheless.

To each his own

yes, there is mix here and bros have to read FRs to know who to go for....but anyway most of the bros here go there for good rub first, not everyone fancy a good FJ after a good rub so you are right, to each his own.

anyway, cannot wait for Yuko's return. called today and was told she will be back tomorrow. bro who said earlier date, wah lao you really turn my hormones on and now have to patiently wait....:(

samsam33
25-10-2010, 10:35 PM
Tried jin recently

Name: Jin
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: B
Massage: 7.5/10
HJ: NA
FJ: 6.5/10
RTF: No

messymessy
26-10-2010, 06:34 PM
agreed wit sm bro, jin nt reali cup of tea.
sweet talk and attack u.
HJ/FJ:NA really nt my cup of tea

lauchiolover
26-10-2010, 07:03 PM
Looks : 5.5/10 (when its is really dark, she looks like a 7, when on the lights, 5.5 at best. Slim build)
Other : No strip, will pull down and expose nip. Awkward hand action (u know hand from top of her t-shirt) fiddling with breast and oversized nipple…
RTF : Not Lina, but maybe the chubby yet pretty one sitting in the recep counter, donno what’s her name, anyone can advise?

No FJ as me a big fan of msg with HJ. I like to just lie down and let gals do all the work... hopelessly lazy lah.

kam sia...

bro artygunner, i think you got wrong girl la. Lina's boobs at least a B le....I think you are referring to someone else.

The counter sitting girl could be QiQi...she also at least a B.

Since you are not a big FJ fan, you can try Yuko! Huge knockers! Just came back to day after trying her.....was a long wait man! Cheers!

ArtyGunner
27-10-2010, 08:31 PM
lauchiolover,

Defintely Lina, maybe it is a B, maybe it was not fully expose for me to have a good look, misjudged. Or maybe her nip so big than it make her boobs look and feel small. keke...

Yeah, saw a lot of rave reviews abt Yuko service, will defintely drop by one of these lonesome afternoon to tried it out...

seennoe
27-10-2010, 11:19 PM
its been a while since i post....found something veri interesting in UR, my last 2 sessions were by helen & ah may...and realise dat both in terms of assets, skills & attitudes...were POLES apart!

1. BM: helen's boobs d ULTIMATE machine while may's a JOKE!!! :eek:
2. Attitude: helen's friendly & SINCERE while may's friendly & FAKE!!! :eek:
3. RTF: helen (of course), may (of course not)!!!

overall still will patronize UR cos there r still many :DGEMS:D there!!!

Helen is indeed service oriented milf...frenly and easy to chat to...

neuman
28-10-2010, 12:22 AM
my fellow tee ko bro,

This is my first ever FR, if good, kindly upz me coz I am a true tee ko and will need points to level up!!! Kekeke… :D

After reading much post from this treand, went to UR last week, mid afternoon, not many ppl. Very clean and nice room with attached bath. As I don’t know anyone, I just request for a ‘young one hor’. Below is my FR.

GFE : 5/10
Msg : 7/10 (above average, definitely not piano type)
AR : 7/10
HJ : 6/10 (can be better)

kam sia...

Hi bro.,

When u say that u are a "TRUE TEE KO" I expected you to do
all possible that any girl that is willing n somethings she is reluctant to do,
not just lying there n interested only in msg n HJ and NOT SO INTERESTED IN FJ and other nice things available.

For me all when I go to HC my aim is to do from BJ to FJ, almost never leave without doing FJ, unless HC is curtain type then HJ with compulsory autoroam
acceptable.

So next time. don't be lazy and lie there, do something with her MAN!

Cheers.

ArtyGunner
02-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Hi neuman,

Totally, a TRUE TEE KO shouldn't just lie there and kena HJ only... but lazy now lah, last time i will go for full package even if she is not pretty, but old already mah...

Maybe I am a over-the-hill Tee Ko afterall... sob sob

coug4
03-11-2010, 11:47 PM
Saw a new GEM this evening.

Huge racks. (At least C Cup)
Milf looking

Name: Linda ( As mentioned by the Recep)

She will be starting work soon in a few days time.

Cheers to all!

neuman
04-11-2010, 05:16 AM
Hi neuman,

Totally, a TRUE TEE KO shouldn't just lie there and kena HJ only... but lazy now lah, last time i will go for full package even if she is not pretty, but old already mah...

Maybe I am a over-the-hill Tee Ko afterall... sob sob

Dear Bro. Don.t despair, we never gets old, gets better, there is
always help around, take vitamin "C"

Enjoy

No1FWITHME
06-11-2010, 11:18 AM
An hour odd to spare before my dinner appointment. Called Urban and asked for Gigi. She was unavailable for the time I asked.

Don't want to be a loitering soul on street so just go around and bump my luck. Assigned Jin... short FR below:-

Name : Jin
Height : 1.6m (wearing heels)
Looks : 5/10 (baba)
Boobs : A
Msg : 5.5/10 (not skilled)
HJ : 6/10 (mechanical)
Dmg : $45 (1hr msg) + $50 (HJ) + $10 (tip)
Other : Only pull down top
RTF : Not Jin for sure!

supermanforever
08-11-2010, 05:26 AM
An hour odd to spare before my dinner appointment. Called Urban and asked for Gigi. She was unavailable for the time I asked.

Don't want to be a loitering soul on street so just go around and bump my luck. Assigned Jin... short FR below:-

Name : Jin
Height : 1.6m (wearing heels)
Looks : 5/10 (baba)
Boobs : A
Msg : 5.5/10 (not skilled)
HJ : 6/10 (mechanical)
Dmg : $45 (1hr msg) + $50 (HJ) + $10 (tip)
Other : Only pull down top
RTF : Not Jin for sure!

was there yesterday and decided to ask for Gigi and was told no such massueuse closest was QiQi. also asked for new girl Linda and was told will be coming in soon. was assigned Yuko....still as good....cant wait for new girl....had a chat with the recep and mentioned about Jin....if it is the same girl, understand that she has left.....good for them!

Cowardly_Guy
08-11-2010, 10:22 PM
any bros know where Nicole had went to?? pls Pm me, thanks.:)

Aloysius777
09-11-2010, 07:26 PM
Bro, Nicole semi retired now.

ahball
09-11-2010, 07:54 PM
was there yesterday and decided to ask for Gigi and was told no such massueuse closest was QiQi. also asked for new girl Linda and was told will be coming in soon. was assigned Yuko....still as good....cant wait for new girl....had a chat with the recep and mentioned about Jin....if it is the same girl, understand that she has left.....good for them!

jing jing no longer thr?

lauchiolover
09-11-2010, 09:02 PM
jing jing no longer thr?

i confirm that Jing Jing no longer there.

ahball
09-11-2010, 09:51 PM
i confirm that Jing Jing no longer there.

wa. like tt thr lose 1 head count liao

lauchiolover
09-11-2010, 10:18 PM
wa. like tt thr lose 1 head count liao

I disagree. i think they are trying to keep the standard as far as possible. since so many bros complain about Jing Jing, definitely not many bros will want to have her so such girls will want to leave not understanding that she is not good enough. I think some bosses also want to make sure there are not too many girls at one time and the standard can be maintained so losing this type of head count is good.

I read from bros that new girl coming in soon called linda. cant wait for FRs.

lee_li
12-11-2010, 12:00 PM
I disagree. i think they are trying to keep the standard as far as possible. since so many bros complain about Jing Jing, definitely not many bros will want to have her so such girls will want to leave not understanding that she is not good enough. I think some bosses also want to make sure there are not too many girls at one time and the standard can be maintained so losing this type of head count is good.

I read from bros that new girl coming in soon called linda. cant wait for FRs.bro,i have a girl called linda from this place few months back,she does not do fj one,only hj. So this is the linda that i try before or a totally new stock?

lauchiolover
12-11-2010, 07:32 PM
bro,i have a girl called linda from this place few months back,she does not do fj one,only hj. So this is the linda that i try before or a totally new stock?

Should be new stock. I don't remember a Linda last time le. Maybe didn't try.

Big O
13-11-2010, 12:37 AM
bro,i have a girl called linda from this place few months back,she does not do fj one,only hj. So this is the linda that i try before or a totally new stock?

Think u got was Lina, not linda

LordCarma
13-11-2010, 01:03 AM
Hi

Is the owner of the shop promoting under the veil of a cheongster here?:confused:

lauchiolover
13-11-2010, 11:58 AM

Oh yes almost forgot there is Lina. Thanks for reminding bro big o.

lacroix
14-11-2010, 05:26 PM
Hi guys, can someone PM me the phone number for the spa? Been there twice but forgot to take the name card.

Hairyjame
18-11-2010, 12:31 PM
Hi guys.

Here my virgin FR. Went urban few days ago. Got lina. She can really give a hard massage for someone her size. I meant body build. So for those who love a hard and strong massage can try here. Definatly not piano style.

HJ was interest. She did a doggie hai de lau yu. Which was new to me and nearly came. But I endure.

On the whole.

Face: 7/10
Boob: 6/10 not huge but hand full just nice
HJ: 8/10 as the reverse move was quite interest

141tgl
19-11-2010, 11:46 PM
Seems to have no FR on the new gal, so here mine (a short 1 cuz too drunk now) after trying her out earlier in the week but was too busy to write,

Name Angela,

Appears to be in her mid to late 20s, D natural cupper, still perkly, looks wise i say slightly prettier than Qiqi, no visible tummy noted but also no ass but still got a good figure. quite tall at 1.65m i think, smooth skin, with tramp stamp at the back.

Mosha i give a 8/10, one of the better ones there, very sensual. massage wise, i would say she is the worst currently at this joint, so not going to rate her at all(i tried most of the current gals at this joint before except for ah may), special services wise, full range of service available to me at standard pricing she says but may not be available to other bros, so dun blame me if you dun get what you want from her,

Too chatty for my liking, keep asking about personal matters, tries very hard to kc you. i was abit turned off. Those bros that like to flirt may click with her.

RTF: Ya. but may only go for quick session with her only.

puipoh
20-11-2010, 02:00 AM
went this afternoon n was assigned ah may... she told me she's 28 but she looks 35 haha... the $45 entrance is worth paying - clean room, cosy with bath.

anyway, service quite standard, asked for fj but declined only gimme bm n happy ending with hj. Massage passable, compared to other joints touch here touch there ask GQ. She did a full 50min then pop GQ and by the time i'm over, it's exceed 15min.

overall rating - ah may (6/10) - at first you see her boob damn like B/C cup melon but when she take off it's actually a golf ball but with eraser nips.

Damage was $80, but I gave her $100 because she allow me to play with her even after I cum and changed - had a long kiss and roaming before I left kekeke

KeLongSongSong
23-11-2010, 01:48 PM

seems like u are quite familiar with the gals there? u share holder?

TN_man
24-11-2010, 02:50 AM
Had a few sessions with the gals of urban spa. Here are the fr.

Name: Lina
Face: 7.5 syt
Boobs: b
Massage: 9
Hj: 7
Gfe: 7

Lina is a very cute and chatty girl whom you want to bring home to show your parents. Her massage is hard n good. She was rushing that day that's why had a low point in gfe.

Name: qiqi
Face: 6.5 milf
Boobs: c saggy pink nipple
Massage: 7
Hj/bm: 9
Gfe: 9

I had qiqi a couple of times because she score high in gfe area and out to pls. Probably we clicked well. Her boobs were out of this world. Soft yet big and sensitive. Her massage is ok only. But not playing piano.

Ah may:
Face: 6.5
Boobs: 5 A cup eraser nipples
Massage: 7
Hj/bm: 7.5
Gfe: 5

Ah may is a very professional person, out to work for $. So she will talk cock with you. But u know she is smoking you. Massage wise not bad. Her special also very sop.

Yuko:
Face: 6
Boobs: D
Massage: 9.5
Hj/bm: 5

Yuko was a big disappointment to me. After reading the fr here I had high hopes but was not as I expected. She is big bone and plump. She was very gd in massage, best I tried. Her special us not very special. Maybe becos I cannot cluck well with her.

Overall this shop provides no nonsense vfm massage n ok special. I personally feel $80 for bm is a rip off as they just took off their top for autoroam and hj. I can get similar service for $50 elsewhere. This shop do not do bj or fj because the girls don't carry cd with them. Sian...

Mankok
24-11-2010, 04:32 AM
Yuko was a big disappointment to me. After reading the fr here I had high hopes but was not as I expected. She is big bone and plump. She was very gd in massage, best I tried. Her special us not very special. Maybe becos I cannot cluck well with her.

Overall this shop provides no nonsense vfm massage n ok special. I personally feel $80 for bm is a rip off as they just took off their top for autoroam and hj. I can get similar service for $50 elsewhere. This shop do not do bj or fj because the girls don't carry cd with them. Sian...

Yuko told me she likes south-asian bros.
I see that nowadays $80 is quite common for bm. Few years ago you could get bj as well for $80. Everything is getting more and expensive but my salary is still the same.

bestbest
27-11-2010, 09:32 AM
Had a few sessions with the gals of urban spa. Here are the fr.

Yuko:
Boobs: D
Massage: 9.5
Hj/bm: 5

Yuko was a big disappointment to me.After reading the fr here I had high hopes but was not as I expected. She is big bone and plump. ........because the girls don't carry cd with them. Sian...

Agree with your report on Yuko. Her face more of the typical northern type, ok but not really a beauty. Not sure why the big hype about her in the previous posts.

Bro, please send in a new post so that I can up you for your good FR.

TN_man
27-11-2010, 10:01 AM
Saw the new gal Angela fr so went down to double confirm. As the prev bro say abt her, her mosha is wonderful but massage is bad. I wun rtm her. As fir her bm, really I don't know how she can pass leh. She has the most beautiful boobs, d cup and pink nipple. However she really dunno how to bm. I think she is good enough for normal hj.

This girl is very chatty though and loves to enjoy life while she can.

Body: 7 d cup but plump
Massage:
Mosha: 6
Bm: 2
Gfe: 6

AngusYoung
29-11-2010, 03:44 PM
Honestly, other than it's discreet location, this place is really boring.

Girls are at best so-so but extras are very limited.

andybeifong
29-11-2010, 06:53 PM
went to have massage here, had skinny MILF PRC. massage to feet felt like pinching my muscles. HJ is expensive; ask for 80. but i only had 60. had HJ anyway. won't RTM.

Bman
29-11-2010, 11:26 PM
Yuko mention about doing the full svc with me on my next visit. Any bros have the same offer and done it?

player1381
29-11-2010, 11:29 PM
Yes, I had full service with her. But she is like a dead fish

Yuko mention about doing the full svc with me on my next visit. Any bros have the same offer and done it?

dildolong
02-12-2010, 12:06 PM
Yes, I had full service with her. But she is like a dead fish

bro dont bullshit la. go some where else to disturb. seems you are a fan of Eminent.

I believe many bros have tried and she is not into fj.....if not i think many will be queueing by now. at least she has a slutty look....

dildolong
02-12-2010, 12:10 PM
went to have massage here, had skinny MILF PRC. massage to feet felt like pinching my muscles. HJ is expensive; ask for 80. but i only had 60. had HJ anyway. won't RTM.

bro any FRs or stats so we know who it is so that we can tell recep we dont want her?

player1381
02-12-2010, 05:05 PM
Just because you cannot have it, you think others cannot get it?

bro dont bullshit la. go some where else to disturb. seems you are a fan of Eminent.

I believe many bros have tried and she is not into fj.....if not i think many will be queueing by now. at least she has a slutty look....

Bman
03-12-2010, 07:19 PM
Just had a fj with Yuko today. Agree with bro player she like dead fish. For bros still interested, try to go early noon, higher chance. I also kenna reject by her a few times when I go in other timings.

lauchiolover
03-12-2010, 10:32 PM
Just had a fj with Yuko today. Agree with bro player she like dead fish. For bros still interested, try to go early noon, higher chance. I also kenna reject by her a few times when I go in other timings.

thanks bro. i think i will leave Yuko for massage, BM which is quite satisfying enough for me. I dont expect them to be good in everything.....;)

Upz you.

player1381
04-12-2010, 08:31 AM
Yes, another bro also got fj with yuko and agreed she is dead fish. So it shows I give honest FR

Just because dildolong did not managed to up yuko, he think she is not into fj and is a holy virgin. dildolong, she does not accept your fj request is either you're too ugly or your dick is too short, so she does not want it

A lot of us have been f* her every time we go to urban. hahaha, you still cannot up yuko?

lauchiolover
04-12-2010, 02:07 PM
Yes, another bro also got fj with yuko and agreed she is dead fish. So it shows I give honest FR

Just because dildolong did not managed to up yuko, he think she is not into fj and is a holy virgin. dildolong, she does not accept your fj request is either you're too ugly or your dick is too short, so she does not want it

A lot of us have been f* her every time we go to urban. hahaha, you still cannot up yuko?

Let's move on? Anyway, I was there yesterday and overheard recep mention that there is a new girl called Jenny to another bro on the phone. Anyone tried her massage yet? Any FRs?

Big O
04-12-2010, 11:26 PM

Lidat arh..... I think i have to admit me didi too small or face too ugly liao:o
How persistence also cannot up......sigh. Really must move-on liao!
Good luck to me

141tgl
05-12-2010, 02:01 PM
Let's move on? Anyway, I was there yesterday and overheard recep mention that there is a new girl called Jenny to another bro on the phone. Anyone tried her massage yet? Any FRs?

let me guess, u were at urban at 9.30plus on friday??

lauchiolover
05-12-2010, 03:25 PM
let me guess, u were at urban at 9.30plus on friday??

Nope. Evening time.

Hideous
05-12-2010, 09:01 PM
First FR, hope it's alrite.

Went in the door and greeted by a slim milf. Din know she'd be the one serving me. Ask me where I'd like her to concentrate on the spots to be massage and can adjust strength when requested. Some bros may find strength not enough as she's not big build, but enough for me. Pretty chatty but I could sense that she's trying to sound me out if I'm a reporter, lol. Cannot blame, I'm a newb... But after she's convinced she started her offers. She's quite particular on making fellow bros feel good, as from her speaking she sounds like she knows the competition! I believe she have more to offer to regulars.

Face: 7/10 (not SYT, in her 30s but pretty chio)
Body: 7/10 (slim, smooth skin, enough to fantasize when seen on streets)
Boobs: 6/10 (small but soft, nice to fondle)
Massage: 7/10 (pretty soothing and relaxing)
HJ: 6/10 (can see she's working hard on it)
FJ: never try but can request I guess, she won't want to lose her customers.. Hint hint...
RTM: yes, it's convenient for me!

joscklee
05-12-2010, 10:52 PM
Saw the new gal Angela fr so went down to double confirm. As the prev bro say abt her, her mosha is wonderful but massage is bad. I wun rtm her. As fir her bm, really I don't know how she can pass leh. She has the most beautiful boobs, d cup and pink nipple. However she really dunno how to bm. I think she is good enough for normal hj.

This girl is very chatty though and loves to enjoy life while she can.

Body: 7 d cup but plump
Massage:
Mosha: 6
Bm: 2
Gfe: 6

Hi Bro

Pls PM Thks

Hideous
06-12-2010, 09:49 AM

Went in the door and greeted by a slim milf. Din know she'd be the one serving me. Ask me where I'd like her to concentrate on the spots to be massage and can adjust strength when requested. Some bros may find strength not enough as she's not big build, but enough for me. Pretty chatty but I could sense that she's trying to sound me out if I'm a reporter, lol. Cannot blame, I'm a newb... But after she's convinced she started her offers. She's quite particular on making fellow bros feel good, as from her speaking she sounds like she knows the competition! I believe she have more to offer to regulars.

FJ: never try but can request I guess, she won't want to lose her customers.. Hint hint...

Sorry forgot to mention, her callsign is Jenny!:D

ahkong
06-12-2010, 11:21 AM
Can PM the location? Want to try this big boob Helen. Thanks.

lauchiolover
06-12-2010, 07:50 PM

thanks. upz you.

mailman332511
07-12-2010, 02:06 PM
Bro..hv tried Helen many times...seems that she always want to rush....sometimes i felt sian taking her...

tengsiang
07-12-2010, 03:44 PM
Went to Urban at 1.30 pm and was greet by a Chinese MILF and requested for HELEN. I took the 90mins massage and it comes with free mosha. This is my 1st time trying her and read so many good FRs about her and decided to try it out.

I was led to the room, ambiance is very good and cozy with candle lit along the corridor. Immediately took a shower, and wait patiently for her to come in

When Helen came in, she greeted me and ask if i need any drink.

I was shocked to see a BIG SIZE dark skin women, i kept thinking was a SYT. No doubt her assets are HUGE, due to her big size.

she told me she's a Thai and begin massaging me using the mosha....focusing on ass and inner tight area.

The mosha was quite sensational, and after 1/2 and hour, i was told to bath and wash away those Mosha.

After that she begain with the real massage, skills not bad. Its good for hard massage lover. After another 35mins or so with she gave me a front massage and She then placed her hand on my cock and caress slowly, popping G-question.

Was offered $80 BM and $100 FJ. I took up the full service and she went out to take the condom.

Then she undressed with CFM look, and gave me breast catbath... This is the BIGGEST BREAST and NIPPLE i had ever seen in my whole fucking life.

ITS FUCKING HUGE.

Then she put cd on my cock and gave me a BJ.

and i requested that I stood up and she kneel down , gave me BJ and after awhile i proceed to RAM my DICK into her hole, kept ramming on doggie style for 10mins or so before i cummed. She cleaned and removed CD.

After bathing , and dressing up, I paid her and left this joint.

Name : Helen
Face : 6/10
Height : 1.75m
Origin : Thailand
Boobs : G or H (DAMN HUGE)
Massage : 7/10
Mosha : 7/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ : 6.5/10
RTM : Might, but will look for others.

ArtyGunner
09-12-2010, 05:35 PM
My fellow tee ko bro,

Was there 3 more times since my last report. Hope my fellows bro will like my post.

On the first trip, I was assigned with Ah Mei, think 30yrs old. average look, very forgetable as her massage sucks. Defintely not my type as I would love a good rub anyday...

On my 2nd trip there, I specifically asked for Yuko as I read that she gave good massages, see below for FR.
Height : 1.60m
Looks : 6/10 (got a indian style nose piecing)
Boobs : 34C (good pair of knockers)
GFE : 6.5/10 (chatty)
Msg : 9/10 (good effort and strength)
AR : no have
HJ : 5/10 (can be better)
RTF : no reason why not.
Other : No strip, will pull down dress and unhook bra for rubba rubba. During the HJ part, I kept asking for FJ services, cause her pair of knockers and small nipples is making my dick taking over my brain for decision making. But, she refused. Nevermind... you watch out!

See PART II for my 3rd trip there.

ArtyGunner
09-12-2010, 06:00 PM
...continued.

Part II

On my 3rd trip there, I still asked for Yuko for the good massages. This time I ask for 90mins. As she wore the same dress last time I was here, I teased here “wah biang, never change for a week, must be smelly lah…”. He defended and brought me into the innermost room, just next to their rest room. Secluded leh… kekeke…

I proceed to take my shower and when I was done with it, I peep outside to look for her. Seeing nobody, I walk and peep inside their rest room which is just opp my room. Kekeke, she was changing! topless with only her panties!! Upon seeing me, she quickly cover herself with both arms and squat down. Cheap trill… nice…

Then the massage starts. As usual, the massage was good and we talk. I ask her about the 4 walls in the room, what is outside. She said 3 of the walls is corridor outside and the 4th one is a storeroom. Wah Biang, mai tu liao, whatever noise or nuisance we create inside will not affect others!

When time comes, she asked me want to do HJ or BM. I say just HJ, she counter offer BJ. I accepted (must be my dick making this decision). During the BJ process, I keep asking her for FJ, she refused. I keep pestering her for it, but she insisted not. Then playfully, I wrestled her and lie her flat on the bed with me on top. I then try to take off her panties. SHE RESISTED MILDLY! So I proceed take it all off and slide my throbbing hard dick into her. NO MORE RESISTANCE. Conquered!

Though conquered, she look very stress full during the FJ process, looking at the door and my dick, like scare spot check or what, making the FJ not worth it.

Think Yuko give massage and just that…

To my fellow bro who wanted to up her, don’t need to ask her, just do it and pay up accordingly…

TN_man
10-12-2010, 02:25 PM
Actually at times like this where AV raid is so common, it's better for brothers to write a mild FR rather than the one given by bro arty and tengsiang. This joint actually has very good massage n hj or bm special, rather than bj fj. U are giving the av a chance to find fault and raid this place. U got a gd service just enjoy discretely and share with ur friends. Don't post online for the av to read la.

I hvent get anything beyond bm in this joint after 7 visits so I think wat I said abt this joint made some sense.

wbeyond76
10-12-2010, 02:55 PM
was there on the weekend but seems that the name is not urban retreat but urban *********.

deco is really nice ... like some kind of upclass spa and location is extremely discrete. doubt anyone will intentionally walk in there.

was serviced by this girl called apple from 东北。

Figure: 7/10
Boobs: B+ (Extremely long nips...i suck till its like 1.5cm i think. hahaha)
Butt: 8/10 (Extremely soft, i was grabbing it while she gave me a BJ)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: Never try

To be honest, i was really blown away by her nips and butt............if i crave to suck on a nice nips, it has to be hers. oops, forgotten to say that she is all shaven down there =)

Big O
10-12-2010, 11:55 PM
So I proceed take it all off and slide my throbbing hard dick into her. NO MORE RESISTANCE. Conquered!

so tats rape & RAW ? i always wanted , no balls!

jamaicatv
11-12-2010, 10:23 PM
So I proceed take it all off and slide my throbbing hard dick into her. NO MORE RESISTANCE. Conquered!

thats what i thought as well. hahaha.

any bros know where the ang pai, Nicole? she used to work at urban.

Big O
12-12-2010, 12:35 AM
thats what i thought as well. hahaha.

any bros know where the ang pai, Nicole? she used to work at urban.

Bro, dun sabo leh , sikali i really do it , kana police case how?:D

owen10
12-12-2010, 02:45 AM

he may have felt like a 'HERO' 'conquering' her n crowing abt his heroics here but unknowingly he may also have gotten the gal into unnecessary trouble. :mad:

141tgl
12-12-2010, 11:04 AM

Hmm he said yuko was bjing him beforehand, guess it was a bj with cap since he did not say it was bbbj n the gals here blow with caps per my exp and the take it all off part could mean taking yuko panties off, so maybe not raw but at first read really sound like raw, so until artyGunner comes in to clarify, I think yuko may see a drop in booking....

lauchiolover
12-12-2010, 01:59 PM
he may have felt like a 'HERO' 'conquering' her n crowing abt his heroics here but unknowingly he may also have gotten the gal into unnecessary trouble. :mad:

Just went looking for Yuko cos missed her massage using her feet. Quite professional. While having the massage session. Pretend to ask about the 'raw' session without leaking out any info of sammyboy but to my surprise she told me that someone else told her about this, also another bro who looks her up quite often. She told me that she quite angry cos she so afraid that AV will come and many are now afraid and even told me who would not use cap, not worth it. Quite angry that the bro saboed her and now everyone worried about the AV.sigh! Sometimes bros complain no specials no full service but these bros sabo I suppose we are also to blame. For your info, no more than just a HJ, thanks to you bro.

ArtyGunner
14-12-2010, 04:28 PM
no no no, definitely not raw, protection is a must...

i dont felt hero and definitely i dont want to get anyone into any unnecessary trouble. To me this is good stuff and in the spirit of sharing, i decided to post it in this thread.

if there is anything that i did not correctly in line with the rules, feel free to PM and advise. thks.

needforboobs
14-12-2010, 11:14 PM
i gave this place a try recently evening. took me a while to hunt this place down based on the clues given in the thread. it sure is well hidden discreet. took a 45 min one and let recep recommend since 1st time. she assigned me yuko, and when i heard the name i suddnely remember reading her name here before like quite good one so i though ho say liao thinking got hot milf to service me. but when she come in, i think my expectations kena deflated by 50% at least. sorry to all yuko lovers here but her looks really very normal...bushy eyebrows (???)...figure is meaty...only plus point is her boobs which look quite big. but massage overall not bad..quite relaxing, and the teasing and brushing ageinst balls part is qiute good. hj is quite mechanical actually...and largely overall was a barely satisfactory session. didnt even get arouse enough to want to roam her assets or suck suck.

looks:5.5/10 auntie look lor. look like got oily face because very shiny..haha
figure: 6/10 meaty...confim not hourglass.
boobs: 6/10 relatively big...but its nothing that i havnt seen before
massage: 7.5 quite relaxing
hj: 5.5 - erm whats the big deal again?
rtm: maybe for the rest

analog
15-12-2010, 12:14 PM
Hi Bros:

This place is quite hard to find. Went in on weekday afternoon, thing about 2pm booked for Helen. Took the 45 mins.

Nice lady lovely tits. Massage quite nice but ended up with only BM and boob fuck and she was afraid of AV raid. Would love to have banged her doggy to see those melons sway but maybe next time.

Cheers,
jim

buzzcheong
16-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Just went looking for Yuko cos missed her massage using her feet. Quite professional. While having the massage session. Pretend to ask about the 'raw' session without leaking out any info of sammyboy but to my surprise she told me that someone else told her about this, also another bro who looks her up quite often. She told me that she quite angry cos she so afraid that AV will come and many are now afraid and even told me who would not use cap, not worth it. Quite angry that the bro saboed her and now everyone worried about the AV.sigh! Sometimes bros complain no specials no full service but these bros sabo I suppose we are also to blame. For your info, no more than just a HJ, thanks to you bro.bro,can recommend any chio bu there? i went there twice,got helen and nyda,both not my cup of tea.

lauchiolover
16-12-2010, 11:36 AM
bro,can recommend any chio bu there? i went there twice,got helen and nyda,both not my cup of tea.

bro, see pm. kena zapped a few times saying i supporting this thread so more FRs for the time being.....

kman888
17-12-2010, 02:01 PM
Hi Bros:

This place is quite hard to find. Went in on weekday afternoon, thing about 2pm booked for Helen. Took the 45 mins.

Nice lady lovely tits. Massage quite nice but ended up with only BM and boob fuck and she was afraid of AV raid. Would love to have banged her doggy to see those melons sway but maybe next time.

Cheers,
jim

Hi Bro

Pls PM Thks

Big O
18-12-2010, 12:16 AM
bro, see pm. kena zapped a few times saying i supporting this thread so more FRs for the time being.....

Bro LC , upz for effort for the playground

Big O
18-12-2010, 12:17 AM
KNN, pai sey, dun noe why cant upz??? :confused:

talismann
18-12-2010, 06:36 PM
Was intending to game in the area with a friend a few days ago. Arrived earlier to recce and place and found Urban in no time. My thanks to the bros who gave indicative directions.

As I went in blind, was just randomly assigned a girl and in came Yuko. First impression thought she had a decent looking face but a rather plump body. No mosha for me, so off we went with the massage. To me, no sequence, not much technique and although the effort was made, it really wasn't enjoyable. Her head massage was the only highlight to me.

Then came the GQ which I asked for only HJ. She was rather pushy about the BM but wasn't prepared to pay the extra $30 without good justification. She asked again, I told her no dough. The HJ was an oily but comfortable one. She allowed me momentary grope of her beautiful. If only I had more time with those mammaries. Nicely shaped topped with delicious looking nipples. Came, washed up and left. Would have been wonderful to do a FJ with her at a nearby Fragrance or 81.

In summary, personal take:

Body: 7/10
Boobs: 9/10
Massage: Passable 5.5/10
HJ: 6/10

Won't return for massage but if FJ is on the menu, its worth considering. The place had a nice setup but I think the air circulation is quite bad. I left the place with a minor migraine...:confused:

rabbid
20-12-2010, 02:35 PM
I've always been coming on to sbf, reading the posts, but I finally decided to step up and start contributing myself, and what better place to post about than my regular place!

Was aching all over and since I haven't been here for a long time, I decided to make a trip down last week. Same nice cosy feel, same recep, same cheeky Apple at the door.. was looking good, too bad Apple had to rush out to run errands.. so I asked recept for 90mins, and to auto assign me someone since the quality of girls and massage here normally quite good [Had Lina, Apple, Gucci and Yuki before] Always leave sextisfied.

Went to the room, bed on the floor, and took a shower..

In came in someone new (she looked familiar). May was her name.

We proceeded with the mosha first, as she took her time, and I was happily relaxing... plenty to accidental brushes against my balls, making my didi stand off and on.

flipped me over and she went :eek: "ni de zhe me da ya!" I just blur blur laugh lor.. She used some small hj strokes to size me up and all I could do was lie down and enjoy it.

Mosha over, took a quick shower to wash everything off before proceeding to massage time!

Massage was ok only, but she had strength, so at least relax abit.. Came the time to pop the gq and she asked me if I wanted bm.. after more than 1 hour of teasing, think I could resist?

That was when everything went horribly wrong.. I saw her boobs and, not to be disrespectful, but they were not what I expected.. super saggy like a grandmothers!! At first she did the bm on my back using some baby powder, so still ok :( but since bm, then bm lor... damn sad

By then I was quite turned off already.. after she flipped me over, I was really turned off and just wanted to get it over with and get out of there..

And then she farted!! :eek: oh my god. And it wasn't like a small one. She really let it go!! This time I really couldn't take it, wanted to laugh and cry at the same time.

Because her boobs were not ideal for bm, it started to turn into a hj instead :mad: $80 for hj... dulan..

Faster kept thinking of hot girls in my head, came and got out of there as soon as I could.

FR:

Name: May
Boobs: ...
Massage: 6/10
Mosha: 7.5/10
Bm/HJ: 2/10 FAIL
RTF: Definately not for her

So, there goes my virgin post, it was my honest experience so please don't flame me if I have offended anyone

Big O
21-12-2010, 01:14 AM
Bro rabbid, farted!?!?!?
Good funny FR.
Upz u:)

seennoe
21-12-2010, 04:57 PM
haha, that is funny, have not heard gals fart during massage..think she must really feel paiseh then.

mrhankypanky
21-12-2010, 05:25 PM
farted????? i cant imagine the look of your face bro rabbid

messymessy
21-12-2010, 10:18 PM
tried yuko yst. i can say her massage is e best among all. got crack. However, she keep ask me for services. i nt in e mood so rejected it. however, she never show black face and continue to do her massage. cool. i tips her after that for her gd service.

HJ/BJ: nv try

rabbid
24-12-2010, 12:37 AM
dunno if she felt paiseh or not... I should think so la.. she just said "dui bu qi" then carried on as if nothing happened. Me on the other hand was like wtf!!

Luckily was not the smelly kind, if not i think my didi also shrink in, then dunno how... still must pay for bm?

rabbid
24-12-2010, 01:39 AM
Bro rabbid, farted!?!?!?
Good funny FR.
Upz u:)

Thanks for the upz bro Big O!

Bros mrhankypanky & seennoe she also like not really paiseh leh. Only say "dui bu qi" then continue as if nothing happen. I was really like wtf!!

Also first time I encounter girl farting during massage. Wah lao.. super turn off.

Luckily it was not the smelly kind, or else wait my didi shrink and go back inside to hide. Then like that how, she will still expect me to pay for bm? :rolleyes:

Big O
25-12-2010, 01:27 AM
Thanks for the upz bro Big O!

Bros mrhankypanky & seennoe she also like not really paiseh leh. Only say "dui bu qi" then continue as if nothing happen. I was really like wtf!!

Also first time I encounter girl farting during massage. Wah lao.. super turn off.

Luckily it was not the smelly kind, or else wait my didi shrink and go back inside to hide. Then like that how, she will still expect me to pay for bm? :rolleyes:

Cant imagine if u were to be doing doggy when it happens:D

JBCheongster
04-01-2011, 11:29 PM

Luckily it was not the smelly kind, or else wait my didi shrink and go back inside to hide.

:D:D:D U make my day Bro...Lucky for you she didn't fart until shit out

HJaster
04-01-2011, 11:40 PM
:D damn classic bro! Cannot imagine if tat happens to me:D

morer
05-01-2011, 05:33 PM
seems a few new faces, anyone to recommend beside helen?

hornytony
27-01-2011, 02:12 PM
Seems quiet. Is this place still open?

buzzcheong
27-01-2011, 09:32 PM
Last heard kenna raid, any bro can verify?

vitroman
27-01-2011, 10:15 PM
Last heard kenna raid, any bro can verify?

oh gosh, if it's true, then it's sad :(

buzzcheong
01-02-2011, 09:31 AM
Any update on this place? apple or helen still around?

rangefighter
01-02-2011, 09:42 AM
Helen is still around since I went there last week...
Apple not that sure since I saw her last Nov...

shaBB
01-02-2011, 08:40 PM
Bro can send me the location, thank

nookieboi
01-02-2011, 11:34 PM
Went yesterday to look for Helen to see if she really is the biiiiigggeesssttt.

But she was taken up till 8pm!
Boss was nice enough to put me in a room and give me a preview of MILF Angela from China. Boobs are big, her bra almost couldn't cover the whole boob and got a preview of the edge of her nipple. But it seems hard and fake hence didn't go for it.

Anyone else got a take on this place?

All I can say bro, without going into details, is that her boobs definitely not what u think its like ;) she's pretty playful but tend to ask personal invasive question during massage.

Anyone can recommend which new gal is good? So far tried Helen, Angela and another gal b4 a long while back. I do luv Helen's back crackin massage tho :)

vitroman
02-02-2011, 01:39 AM
Yes Helen is still around. Miss this voluptuous tiger!

141tgl
02-02-2011, 06:46 PM
Helen is still around since I went there last week...
Apple not that sure since I saw her last Nov...

Heard Apple now only doing wkends.. so if u wanna try her, should go during wkends..

schadenfreude51
16-02-2011, 10:13 PM
v horny recenyl & nd 2 release so went dere....hopin 2 c lina but she not ard so
got helen

looks: 7 (milf type)
fig: 7 (milf)
racks: knn dam big..tink at least 36E????
msg: 9
bm: 8
fj: 8 (gd service)
rtm: of cos
dmg: $40+$100

gd svc but i pref lina cos she younger & more gfe..but lina dun do fj....any bros got fj lina b4?

cavemanng
17-02-2011, 06:49 AM
Angela also have massive boobs

ahkong
17-02-2011, 11:14 AM
bro cavemanng what cup are Angela's boob?

01 Helen
02 ???
03 ???

tiko
17-02-2011, 11:25 AM
Yeah bro. How you rate her looks as well?

Many thanks.

Angela also have massive boobs

amox
17-02-2011, 11:57 PM
Tried Helen again today... She's slowly becoming my new favorite!
Looks: 8, I like her looks!
Boobs: 36E
Body: Big-frame
Massage: 8/10
FJ: 8/10, accommodating. not for bros who like clean shaven.
RTF: YES!

Any other girls here who have a nice rack?

cavemanng
18-02-2011, 07:47 AM
I feel angela has c to d cups and look prettier than helen of course. Anyone has any other recommendation?

amox
18-02-2011, 08:07 AM
I feel angela has c to d cups and look prettier than helen of course. Anyone has any other recommendation?
That's interesting to note... Bro cavemanng, can share more about her? Is she Chinese? What is her body type? What about her services?

cavemanng
18-02-2011, 10:53 AM
I know Helen since her day at her old place and is always impressed by her huge rack. Wanted to book her again last week but she is occupied. Boss recommend Angela and this is my FR:

Look: 7-8/10
Boobs: C/D cup
Services: HJ, Breast massage. Others I am not sure as I only tried HJ. I nearly spray my load onto her as didn't cum for a few days

I feel she is e typical shanghai model type and has a sweet voice. She is also definetely younger and prettier than Helen but I believe Helen is more wild.

Just share hor. If not up to your expectation, don't blame me. Thank u

tiko
18-02-2011, 11:08 AM
wOW, thanks bro for your FR....

Sounds like a gem...

I know Helen since her day at her old place and is always impressed by her huge rack. Wanted to book her again last week but she is occupied. Boss recommend Angela and this is my FR:

Services: HJ, Breast massage. Others I am not sure as I only tried HJ. I nearly spray my load onto her as didn't cum for a few days

I feel she is e typical shanghai model type and has a sweet voice. She is also definetely younger and prettier than Helen but I believe Helen is more wild.

amox
18-02-2011, 11:59 AM

Sounds good Bro. Will probably try her and post FR soon. I posted in another thread with my FR on several nice ladies, do check it out when you have time!

amox
18-02-2011, 12:02 PM
Sounds good Bro. Will probably try her and post FR soon. I posted in another thread with my FR on several nice ladies, do check it out when you have time!
Forgot to post link:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5687964&postcount=216

Don't mean to hijack this thread, I wrote a more in-depth FR on Helen there for bros following this thread. Thanks!

pubor76
18-02-2011, 05:57 PM
Bros,

I went down to urban and got Helen today.

Here's my humble FR:-

looks: tanned (typical thai)
body: 6/10 (on the big side)
boobs: 8/10 cup E (@ least) comparable to AV stars
massage: 7.5/10 good strong thai msg
BM: 6/10 nothing to wow about (maybe not my cup of tea)
HJ: 7/10 SOP
Dmg: 40 (45mins) + 80 BM
Attitude: 7/10
RTM: for others

Cheers!

b00ze
18-02-2011, 06:09 PM
can some good bro share the location of urban retreat with me. i've been trying to get the address but to no avail man. any good bro pls pm me the whereabouts. thanks!

hidingplace
21-02-2011, 02:14 PM
Heard Apple now only doing wkends.. so if u wanna try her, should go during wkends..

Apple is still around and also doing weekdays. Based on tip above, visited Urban on a weekday to avoid Apple. Had Apple serviced me on my first visit, it was great, I think I have an FR somewhere in this forum on her. But I pai-seh if I say I want someone else if I see her.

So I went on the second time on weekday, see her again. Bo-pain, she is the only one there, she is always very early.

As expected, had another GREAT SESSION with her, better than the first!

Really wanted to try Helen to see her great ....Nevermind, will try again!

For those who wants to try out Apple, go early! I will recommend her.

BCYA
21-02-2011, 05:00 PM
Went to urban on fri for the first time.. Overshot the place and almost walked to bencoolen.. Backtracked a little and finally managed to find it.. It was drizzling a little so was slightly wet. ( for gamers, its very close to Networms and Chambers ). Went it and saw the receptionist which everyone said is lauchio etc. If its the same person I think shes a little overrated.. But she's very friendly tho.. I like haha.

Asked for Helen as I wanted to see for myself how big exactly her racks are.. But just nice the phone ranged and when the call ended the reception told me I'm in luck cos someone just called to delay his appointment with Helen, freeing up the current time slot.. Was thinking wow this must be fated! Anyway the rating is as follows,

Looks: 6/10 just like an avg matured lady
Body: 7/10 her frame is really big.. Not exactly fat. Maybe big boned.
Boobs: 9/10 as mentioned her boobs are really big
Massage: 7/10 i tried alot of massage.. Hard soft and all sorts but hers is like pure pain to me.. Omg was tahaning throughout the session..
Bj: 5/10 she didnt so bbbj and a cd just kind magically appeared in her mouth.. The rest is pretty sop..
Body massage: 5/10 nothing to wow about too..
Fj: 6/10 its okay but before that she told me she needs to end it in 15 mins so its quite a turn off and feels rushed.. Hmm
Dmg: 45 + 100
RTM: Maybe.. But I wanna try Angela next I guess.. And Eve from Tokyo Aroma.

hairy_inc
21-02-2011, 05:11 PM
Went back to Urban last Friday afternoon and was assigned Mandy. She's a Thai-chinese and said she's new (1-week+) at Urban, although she's been at other places before. Don't expect the bone-cracking thai massage from her but she still gives my sore muscles some relieve. Her sexy foreplay before the FJ got my little bro so excited that I only last 2 positions. It's still a nice quiet place to visit.

Anything.Goes
21-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Can PM me the location?

tommytomtom
21-02-2011, 06:14 PM
bro, can pm location? Thanks in advance

TN_man
21-02-2011, 10:53 PM
Went to urban on fri for the first time.. Overshot the place and almost walked to bencoolen.. Backtracked a little and finally managed to find it.. It was drizzling a little so was slightly wet. ( for gamers, its very close to Networms and Chambers ). Went it and saw the receptionist which everyone said is lauchio etc. If its the same person I think shes a little overrated.. But she's very friendly tho.. I like haha.

Asked for Helen as I wanted to see for myself how big exactly her racks are.. But just nice the phone ranged and when the call ended the reception told me I'm in luck cos someone just called to delay his appointment with Helen, freeing up the current time slot.. Was thinking wow this must be fated! Anyway the rating is as follows,

Looks: 6/10 just like an avg matured lady
Body: 7/10 her frame is really big.. Not exactly fat. Maybe big boned.
Boobs: 9/10 as mentioned her boobs are really big
Massage: 7/10 i tried alot of massage.. Hard soft and all sorts but hers is like pure pain to me.. Omg was tahaning throughout the session..
Bj: 5/10 she didnt so bbbj and a cd just kind magically appeared in her mouth.. The rest is pretty sop..
Body massage: 5/10 nothing to wow about too..
Fj: 6/10 its okay but before that she told me she needs to end it in 15 mins so its quite a turn off and feels rushed.. Hmm
Dmg: 45 + 100
RTM: Maybe.. But I wanna try Angela next I guess.. And Eve from Tokyo Aroma.

Eve is in urban now?

Singe
22-02-2011, 12:24 AM
Apple is always a sure bet, but on the weekdays you have to go early, she doing some sort of class in the early afternoon. Apple gives a really good massage, good strength and very relaxing, followed by great bbbj and fj. Her face is a little lauchip, but her body is still slim and nubile.

Angela, sexy mosha as she will scrub your dick. She is sexy, boobs spilling out and a kinda hiao look. Massage so so. Apple, Helen, Lina all better. Angela's bj a bit short, not that good. But fj, really nice as she has genuine C cups, not enhanced, soft and fund to play with. Very fuck able body.

BCYA
22-02-2011, 07:37 AM
Eve is in urban now?

Shes not.. Just saying 2 diff places

1ShotCharlie
22-02-2011, 10:16 PM
Apple is always a sure bet, but on the weekdays you have to go early, she doing some sort of class in the early afternoon. Apple gives a really good massage, good strength and very relaxing, followed by great bbbj and fj. Her face is a little lauchip, but her body is still slim and nubile.

Angela, sexy mosha as she will scrub your dick. She is sexy, boobs spilling out and a kinda hiao look. Massage so so. Apple, Helen, Lina all better. Angela's bj a bit short, not that good. But fj, really nice as she has genuine C cups, not enhanced, soft and fund to play with. Very fuck able body.

Bro Singe, what is "lauchip"?

muthu_curry
22-02-2011, 11:41 PM
Bro Singe, what is "lauchip"?

should be lauchio

slayer1068
23-02-2011, 12:37 PM
Bro, can i hv the address pls?

Samsung Cheong
24-02-2011, 02:51 PM
Is this Helen previouly from ANSON?
Thai Chinese?

assng
24-02-2011, 03:35 PM
yes, Helen was from Anson....

lauchiolover
24-02-2011, 03:39 PM
Is this Helen previouly from ANSON?
Thai Chinese?

check posts and you will find out bro.

thanks.

RobRob
24-02-2011, 03:56 PM
Bro can share location pls.

amox
24-02-2011, 11:23 PM
I was at Urban today... So I walked in and registered with the receptionist, and as she led me to her room I couldn't keep my eyes off her ass in that white pants and the thong behind it. Shit... Now I'm wondering if the recep will do anything else besides answer calls, make bookings and watch DVD. Then when I was done with Helen, I was walking out and I saw the recep outside the shop in a nice red cheongsam. Her face looks a bit milfy, but I'm still interested. hahaha

Any bros know what I'm talking about?

thomast
25-02-2011, 12:32 AM
bro, can pm me the ctc n location?

Hairyjame
25-02-2011, 03:10 PM
IS angela the new PRC gal with big knocker.. got a quick look at her and stun to find another gal with gd figure..

KLGL
25-02-2011, 08:33 PM
I was at Urban today... So I walked in and registered with the receptionist, and as she led me to her room I couldn't keep my eyes off her ass in that white pants and the thong behind it. Shit... Now I'm wondering if the recep will do anything else besides answer calls, make bookings and watch DVD. Then when I was done with Helen, I was walking out and I saw the recep outside the shop in a nice red cheongsam. Her face looks a bit milfy, but I'm still interested. hahaha

Any bros know what I'm talking about?

I total agree with you! Her figure looks very good and shapely.

After my massage i hang around the recep and talk to her. Will try hinting her :D

cavemanng
25-02-2011, 10:49 PM
IS angela the new PRC gal with big knocker.. got a quick look at her and stun to find another gal with gd figure..

I already did a FR

amox
26-02-2011, 01:06 PM
I total agree with you! Her figure looks very good and shapely.

After my massage i hang around the recep and talk to her. Will try hinting her :D
Bro, do share the results of your attempt! hahaha she has a nice body!

tiko
26-02-2011, 02:14 PM
wow, how would you bros describe the Body shape of Angela, one brother mentioned earlier in dec that she was plump or ba ba,,,,

Feel quite tempted to try her... hehe!

Thanks

I already did a FR

stc96
26-02-2011, 10:33 PM
Bro, do share the results of your attempt! hahaha she has a nice body!

Was there this afternoon, Alice was the recep. Dun know if she is the one discuss here. Was assigned Diana, face so so, age 30+,massage so so... service cannot make it... btw was told that Helen is on leave and only be back 2/3/11

locke1984
27-02-2011, 03:00 PM
Was there yesterday evening. Requested for Angela. She very talkative. Tells me that she stays in woodlands with her parents n hav only been in sg for 2 months +++. Wonder how true is that.

Name: angela (shanghai)
Looks: 7
Boobs: 7.5 (c to d, think this is her prized asset.)
Body: 6.5 (can see she has slight tummy)
Massage: 2 (dun tink she learnt b4)
BM: 6 (opted for a fj but she say she dun offer and I saw that she was using her hands to wank me with her boobs pressing on me. Felt like a hj with sides)

Any bros do her FJ b4? What's the damage? Good/bad and how many shots?

lone_dog69
27-02-2011, 10:04 PM
Ha ha.... woodlands? 2 months?? :confused:

I think you have been had.

Anyway Angela (from Shanghai) is a PR in Singapore...3 years now.

Had a 1 hour session that lasted 30 minutes in total last night. :confused:

She has nice racks of about 35C-D. :D

Mosha was a waste of time. HJ was sad (very mechanical) and massage was so so (some piano and some good pressing)

Will I go back? Nope. :(

Sorry bros. Not what I thought it would be.

amox
28-02-2011, 10:20 AM
Was there yesterday evening. Requested for Angela. She very talkative. Tells me that she stays in woodlands with her parents n hav only been in sg for 2 months +++. Wonder how true is that.

Name: angela (shanghai)
Looks: 7
Boobs: 7.5 (c to d, think this is her prized asset.)
Body: 6.5 (can see she has slight tummy)
Massage: 2 (dun tink she learnt b4)
BM: 6 (opted for a fj but she say she dun offer and I saw that she was using her hands to wank me with her boobs pressing on me. Felt like a hj with sides)

Any bros do her FJ b4? What's the damage? Good/bad and how many shots?
I may be wrong, but don't think 2 shots (or more than 1 shot) in a HC is common. Do share. ;)

CBlover88
01-03-2011, 06:38 PM
Ha ha.... woodlands? 2 months?? :confused:

I think you have been had.

Anyway Angela (from Shanghai) is a PR in Singapore...3 years now.

Had a 1 hour session that lasted 30 minutes in total last night. :confused:

She has nice racks of about 35C-D. :D

Mosha was a waste of time. HJ was sad (very mechanical) and massage was so so (some piano and some good pressing)

Will I go back? Nope. :(

Sorry bros. Not what I thought it would be.

bros, seldom i get three strikes in one day!!!!!

Called this morning to book Apple and was told she no more working there.

Then asked for Angela (not for the massage which cannot make it but for the nice boobies and was told she also not working there) although this may be a good thing since Urban is known for their above average massages.

Third strike came when I asked the recep if she can massage and she told me she got no licence and cannot massage. sigh....3 strikes!!!

buzzcheong
01-03-2011, 10:45 PM

Then asked for Angela (not for the massage which cannot make it but for the nice boobies and was told she also not working there) although this may be a good thing since Urban is known for their above average massages.

Third strike came when I asked the recep if she can massage and she told me she got no licence and cannot massage. sigh....3 strikes!!!wow,like that left who? Can any regular pls share,thank.

amox
01-03-2011, 10:49 PM

Third strike came when I asked the recep if she can massage and she told me she got no licence and cannot massage. sigh....3 strikes!!!
Fuckin sian... (regarding the recep)

buzzcheong
02-03-2011, 08:29 AM
Is it the place was raided and the girls left?How come out of sudden so many girls not working there anymore?:confused:

samsam33
02-03-2011, 10:59 AM
It may not be raided but it could be due to raids at other places that caused the girls to leave.

As you see, many other places got raided and forced to close down. But bosses would never let their lucrative business to stop and they setup other places. In order for the new places to kick start very quickly so that it generate revenue immediately, some of these bosses pay over the premium to get other girls from other HCs. To them, no issue as ultimately, they will pass the additional costs to us. As you can see, these days, many new HCs charge higher entrance even they do not have facilities.

So I think urban retreat may not be raided but still girls who hop to a better pay elsewhere

Is it the place was raided and the girls left?How come out of sudden so many girls not working there anymore?:confused:

rangefighter
02-03-2011, 01:50 PM
went yesterday...
Really standard drop alot....

TN_man
02-03-2011, 11:24 PM
Yeah many gals left. But the gems still ard. Lina, Helen, yuko. Anyway had Wendy that day. She was late and I was waiting impatiently at the rm near their changing rm. Wow manage to catch her changing when I open the door to c when she arriving. She just took EVERYthing off and slip into her dress. So manage to c her neh neh before any action start.

Massage was sop, she was previously from anson. A Thai Chinese. Just request for Hj as not interested to bonk.

Face 5
Boobs 6 b cup
Massage 7 no play piano
Hj 8 Hc style I like.

neuman
03-03-2011, 09:10 AM
It may not be raided but it could be due to raids at other places that caused the girls to leave.

As you see, many other places got raided and forced to close down. But bosses would never let their lucrative business to stop and they setup other places. In order for the new places to kick start very quickly so that it generate revenue immediately, some of these bosses pay over the premium to get other girls from other HCs. To them, no issue as ultimately, they will pass the additional costs to us. As you can see, these days, many new HCs charge higher entrance even they do not have facilities.

So I think urban retreat may not be raided but still girls who hop to a better pay elsewhere

The girls hop not for better pay but for places that have better customers.

samsam33
03-03-2011, 09:55 AM
Really? I think all girls, so long they know they are in this business, they cannot choose customers and to them, all the processes is just that 5 mins of thrusting.

I've seen many and many told me, they just treat everything as a transaction. Some even can take in indians (no offense) if they pay more than we chinese. And they told me they hop here and there to have better $$$

Because they just treat everything as transaction, many would not allow frenching or even kissing of their lips. They can let you lick their pussy but not their lips.

So based on my experience, I still think they hop for better pay.

The girls hop not for better pay but for places that have better customers.

xmensg72
03-03-2011, 10:22 AM
Any bro ccan pm me their number so i can call to book before gg down? Tried searching but cant find. Thanks..

BCYA
11-03-2011, 06:30 PM
Any bros know where has angela gone to? Didn't get a chance to try her before she left sad.

cavemanng
12-03-2011, 08:20 AM
No idea. Angela service is deem better than Helen who is not very paranoid about raid. Did everything fast fast and this cannot, that cannot etc...

I won't waste my time on this joint since there are others

cuppage
14-03-2011, 12:35 PM
Can someone pm me the location? Would love to try helen :D